reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1048, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1044, reinoe wrote:
In post 1042, Alchemist21 wrote:

I'd also like to point out that Reinoe wasn't on the rm wagon because he was on the Majiffy wagon that day. If he's going to base scumreads based on who voted for those 2 players, he's pretty much implicated himself as well.

That's a hardcore misrep. I wasn't on the randomwagon because I analyzed it and concluded that randommidget was town. Previous to that analysis I had no read on midget. I could have gone either way before the analysis. Afterwards I attempted to derail the wagon but that scumfuck Matsumi "oops hammered" while I was at work.

The point isn't that you were off the rm wagon, it's that you were on the majiffy wagon D1 and D2 and now want to scumread others for being on that wagon.

Why do you think I refused to join the RM wagon? Not only was your reason for voting random shit, it was contradictory. I specifically pointed it out. Yeah I'm pointing out others for being on the wagon. That's called scum hunting. Who had shitty "lulz let's get on the wagon" reason and who had actual reasons. Yours and Flums reasons for voting Majiffy were weak.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1015, Fluminator wrote:Haha Krystal.
It was still the right choice I think. VOTE: Matsumi Sisters
No vig this game. Interesting. Last role is jailkeeper or inno child. And I have to agree I don't see how maf would pick jailkeeper.
We should look for softs from Anatole in what he saw N1 probably. Maf are getting annoyingly lucky with the kills.
Reino is pretty obviously another maf. The only reasons left that I thought he may be innocent was
1. Majiffy acting sort of scummy, and that they couldn't be maf together. Majiffy is confirmed town now.
2. I thought Krystal was softing a pr innocence on Reino. That's why I wanted to know if both hydra heads were in agreement. If there was disagreement it definitely wouldn't be a soft. Now it's pretty obvious she wasn't tracker.

Point two can't possibly make any sense to anyone rational.

Selkie
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by aphix »

VOTE: reinoe
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Fluminator »

reinoe wrote:
In post 1048, Alchemist21 wrote:
Why do you think I refused to join the RM wagon? Not only was your reason for voting random shit, it was contradictory. I specifically pointed it out. Yeah I'm pointing out others for being on the wagon. That's called scum hunting. Who had shitty "lulz let's get on the wagon" reason and who had actual reasons. Yours and Flums reasons for voting Majiffy were weak.

Could you link me to that post where you pointed out his reasons being contradictory? I don't want to look for it right now and I don't remember it.

@Doublade: Can we get a full reads list from you? If you are town you really need to step up your game.
@Gaiden: It would be nice to get one from you too. One with reasons, not just who you think is scum.
@Aphix: Why do you think Newbie died? (There is a point to this question.)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1051, reinoe wrote:
In post 1015, Fluminator wrote:Haha Krystal.
It was still the right choice I think. VOTE: Matsumi Sisters
No vig this game. Interesting. Last role is jailkeeper or inno child. And I have to agree I don't see how maf would pick jailkeeper.
We should look for softs from Anatole in what he saw N1 probably. Maf are getting annoyingly lucky with the kills.
Reino is pretty obviously another maf. The only reasons left that I thought he may be innocent was
1. Majiffy acting sort of scummy, and that they couldn't be maf together. Majiffy is confirmed town now.
2. I thought Krystal was softing a pr innocence on Reino. That's why I wanted to know if both hydra heads were in agreement. If there was disagreement it definitely wouldn't be a soft. Now it's pretty obvious she wasn't tracker.

Point two can't possibly make any sense to anyone rational.

I thought mafia kill in the same way they do in epicmafia. I didn't realize only one made the kill.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by aphix »

Honestly until his death, I don't remember any of his posts. With that in mind, I'm going to assume he died due to not being present in the game. Town being low key tend to get night killed.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1040, Fluminator wrote: There you go about me allegedly ignoring the randommidget wagon. You like going back to that. The main reason I haven't been posting my thoughts on it, (And by the way I have looked at it) is because I am curious to see how long you will keep using that.

Why do you think I keep using it?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1052, aphix wrote:VOTE: reinoe

So you think the interactions between myself and Matsumi Sisters throughout both day 1 and 2 were prolonged theatre?

Selkie
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Day One wrote:
randomidget
(LYNCH)- Fluminator, Doublade,
Ankamius
, aphix, Alchemist21, SXTLHGaiden,
Matsumi Sisters

Spoiler: Thoughts on Fluminator's position on the wagon
I actually quite liked Fluminator's posts on day one, and looking back at his iso I'm reminded why. His reasons for voting randomidget (here) are well-established and he doesn't just let it fester on the wagon; he prods rm trying to get him to post more. I also like the warning he gives when rm gets to L-2, I think it shows that he wanted to give randomidget a chance and not just push a mislynch. Overall I'd say Fluminator's intentions here were town.

Spoiler: Thoughts on Doublade's position on the wagon
Their reason for voting rm was really weak, and doesn't actually make sense; the fact that rm's rvs vote was on Doublade is meaningless. It's also a strawman because instead of asking rm what he might've meant by "don't like what he has been posting," he ignores it and attacks the part of rm's argument where he says that Doublade has been lurking. This is also their only post of substance on day one. Overall scummy.

Spoiler: Thoughts on aphix's position on the wagon
This is aphix's vote on rm. His vote is because rm is ignoring a question of aphix's. What I dislike about this vote is that he doesn't give rm a chance to answer the question, so it looks like an excuse to jump on the building bandwagon (this vote of aphix's was within a page of the 2nd and 3rd votes on the wagon). Also, he reinforced his vote on rm later (here), but outright refused to answer me when I ask him what he found scummy about this post of rm's. Overall aphix looks like scum opportunistically pushing a mislynch.

Spoiler: Thoughts on Alchemist21's position on the wagon
I like his explanation for why he voted for rm (here). He also tries to get Majiffy to get a read on rm, which I don't think Alc would do if he was scum pushing a mislynch. However, he doesn't ever explain where his randomidget town read (link) comes from or where it went. I do like his body of work on day one, though, and overall I think he's town.

Spoiler: Thoughts on SXTLHGaiden's position on the wagon
First calls rm scum here but doesn't vote him until much later (four pages later, to be precise). To me this looks like town who isn't quite sure about their read. I don't think it's scum testing the waters because the rm wagon was already at L-2 at this point and there were no other votes between Gaiden's initial attack and their vote four pages later. Overall I say probably town.

I was going to do day two, but this took me way too long to write and it's past 4am already. I have tomorrow off so I'll get to it then; I want to analyze both the Majiffy and Matsumi wagons.
One thing I wanted to mention though (I was going to put this in my d2 stuff) before I forget about it: Doublade said in the twilight of day one that they found Matsumi suspicious. However, they didn't show up until after Matsumi claimed, and the first thing they said was "unvote matsumi now". What I find suspicious is that instead of being an active proponent of letting Matsumi live (like me and Flum), she took the back seat and never mentioned Matsumi again; I believe she was letting me and Flum do the heavy lifting while she sat back and laughed. Right now, Doublade is my top pick for scum, but I want to wait until I can get to reading day two before deciding whom I want to lynch.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:09 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 1053, Fluminator wrote:

@Doublade: Can we get a full reads list from you? If you are town you really need to step up your game.
@Gaiden: It would be nice to get one from you too. One with reasons, not just who you think is scum.

1) Flum has not posted a reads list.

2) Flum has not posted a reads list.

3) A fluffy WIFOM question. You know who else posted fluffy WIFOM questions to waste time and look busy?
In post 720, reinoe wrote:
In post 719, Matsumi Sisters wrote:And he's still dodging the question, there's guaranteed scum here:
Unvote
Vote: reinoe

- Kuro.

I don't co-operate with confscum. Your "question" is a time wasting exercise designed to create WIFOM via thought masturbation. We will experience the heat death of the universe before I answer your question. As exemplified by your shooting of Ankamius, you're just going to shoot townies anyway. Your thought process is 100% in alignment with scum.

In post 720, reinoe wrote:
In post 719, Matsumi Sisters wrote:And he's still dodging the question, there's guaranteed scum here:
Unvote
Vote: reinoe

- Kuro.

I don't co-operate with confscum. Your "question" is a time wasting exercise designed to create WIFOM via thought masturbation. We will experience the heat death of the universe before I answer your question. As exemplified by your shooting of Ankamius, you're just going to shoot townies anyway. Your thought process is 100% in alignment with scum.

In post 1021, notscience wrote:
Day 3 Lynch
Matsumi Sisters were a
Mafia Goon.
[/b]

Night 3 DeadlineNight 3 lasts until 8 PM EST on October 17th. This is in (expired on 2014-10-17 19:00:00)

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:16 am

Post by reinoe »

@APHIX,

what is your opinion of Fluminator's play this game? Why do you think that?

Selkie
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1059, reinoe wrote:

3) A fluffy WIFOM question. You know who else posted fluffy WIFOM questions to waste time and look busy?

1 and 2. I'm pretty transparent on what I think about everyone already. I can make a reads list when I have time though to refresh everyone.

3. Your really grasping at straws now. The only reasonable case you have against me is I've been on both town wagons.
Also, before Newbie died Aphix was his main suspect. I wanted to know if Aphix would claim she died because she was too townie or to set him up. (His actual answer was not what I was expecting)
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:41 am

Post by reinoe »

Fluminator wrote:
In post 1059, reinoe wrote:

1 and 2. I'm pretty transparent on what I think about everyone already. I can make a reads list when I have time though to refresh everyone.

3. Your really grasping at straws now. The only reasonable case you have against me is I've been on both town wagons.
Also, before Newbie died Aphix was his main suspect. I wanted to know if Aphix would claim she died because she was too townie or to set him up. (His actual answer was not what I was expecting)

mafiascum ate my post. tl/dr when I ISO'd you I could not figure out where you stand with most people in the game. In several instances you make comments that are contradictory.

Please answer the question I posed to you in post 1056.

Selkie
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:14 am

Post by notscience »

Pretty Picture
You still don't get any.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Fluminator(2)
- reinoe, Krystal Bald
reinoe(2)
- Alchemist21, aphix

Not Voting:
Everyone

Deadline
Deadline is November 1st at 12 AM EST. This is in (expired on 2014-10-31 23:00:00)

Boring Mod notes
IM BACK BABY
Last edited by notscience on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1055, aphix wrote:Honestly until his death, I don't remember any of his posts. With that in mind, I'm going to assume he died due to not being present in the game. Town being low key tend to get night killed.

Newbie was one of the more proactive players IMO. Not really low-key.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:23 am

Post by reinoe »

Looking through Fluminator's ISO, I noticed that he asked Aphix a lot of questions. Not inquiry type of questions, I mean more of the "share your opinion on this" type of questions.

Aphix is unusually trusting and not at all suspicious of these questions.

Flum is obscum but Aphix seems to be literally treating Flum as if nothing he does is ever strange or suspicious.

Selkie
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by aphix »

Oh gawd your right. Trying asking people questions is definitely scummy.

I'm going to leave this right [ur]https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... %20meaning[/url]
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by aphix »

Welp, flubbed that up.

Also, heres what I think about Flum right now, YOUR(Read Reinoe) push on him is scummy. In every way in my mind.

Reinoe needs to be lynched.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1067, aphix wrote:Welp, flubbed that up.

Also, heres what I think about Flum right now, YOUR(Read Reinoe) push on him is scummy. In every way in my mind.

Reinoe needs to be lynched.

No no...

Go ahead and explain it. You can't just say "it's scummy". Prove it.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1066, aphix wrote:Oh gawd your right. Trying asking people questions is definitely scummy.

Flum talks to you like he trusts you. But looking at your interactions there's really no reason for that.

He claims he was town reading you through day one in post 848. But looking at your interactions together during day one that's unsupported. You don't think that's strange?

Selkie
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by aphix »

There isn't much to explain. I think ALL OF YOUR POSTS. Look like it comes from a scum mindset. Period. This whole day you've had nothing but slimy posts.

Right now I have two scum reads, KB and Reinoe. Your flip is most relevant to the game, and my KB read. As I doubt you two are the same alignment.

There are a few reasons I want your lynch.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Fluminator »

reinoe wrote:mafiascum ate my post. tl/dr when I ISO'd you I could not figure out where you stand with most people in the game. In several instances you make comments that are contradictory.

I think you kept going back to that originally to change the topic when I was pressing you. Now you are just going back to it because you have limited arguments for me being scum.
Please quote where I was contradictory. Also, I am still waiting for where Alchemist was contradictory when he joined the random midget wagon.

Reads lists.
Reino: Everything in my mind is saying he is scum. My gut isn't as confident.
Reasons: He was acting in a way that would very likely get him lynched rather quickly. I lean towards thinking he bussed his partners, and then played in a way so he could get lynched relatively early, thereby making his partners look town. However, when Matsumi made the huge mess-up, they sort of changed roles in who would be the sacrifice. Reino is acting a lot more pleasant today then the other days and isn't asking to be lynched with his behaviour anymore. It's the most satisfying way to explain his actions.
Other reasons: Shooting down discussion day 2. Insane tunneling. Scum reads on me and Majiffy were because we were pressing him.

Krystal: Starting to lean more scum. Voting for someone she thinks is town with this few players left is head-scratching. Especially with wildcards Doublade and Gaiden still unvoted. I re-read Majiffy's case on Krystal and still don't find it that strong, so it's not a strong read, but not ruling it out. I will laugh very hard though if at the end of the game, I learn Krystal did scumslip at the very beginning.

Alchemist: Still quite sure he is town. He has been scum hunting rather convincingly and honest seeming.

Aphix: Still lean town. I asked Aphix a lot of questions D1 because he did a lot of things that seemed scummy. He answered them satisfactory enough though, and he has been very consistent in what I remember. I think he would be a little more cautious and engaged as scum, but he has been very laid back. Part of this being based off meta since I played with him before.

Gaiden: Lean slightly town. He still needs to post more.

Doublade: I'm getting annoyed with how little he/she posts. Null. Leaning scum.

What are other people's thoughts on a Reino Krystal scumpair? It wouldn't be impossible, but would Krystal be defending Reino?
If they aren't the pair, I would lean towards thinking the partner to one of them would be Doublade.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1071, Fluminator wrote:
reinoe wrote:mafiascum ate my post. tl/dr when I ISO'd you I could not figure out where you stand with most people in the game. In several instances you make comments that are contradictory.

I think you kept going back to that originally to change the topic when I was pressing you. Now you are just going back to it because you have limited arguments for me being scum.

So that's your story and your sticking to it.
From Newbie 1508...
In post 167, Fluminator wrote:
I need to track how this aphix wagon happened.

Cabd has thought he was scum from the start and pushing it.
Rubicon thought he was scum at the start but now thinks he's town.
Jake thought he was scum third and pushed it heavily.
Goofydood thought aphix fourth and pushed it.
(Around here Rubicon thought aphix was town.)
Scripten considered aphix at the start. but nothing notable. Recently he has decided to be the fourth vote.
Thurhame leans toward thinking he is innocent.
I lean towards he is innocent, but I definitely have a hard time understanding many of his posts.
Rureluz is being Rureluz.

I would be ok with an aphix lynch because:
1. It is guaranteed some towns think he is scum.
2. Even if he is innocent, I think his death will give us the information to find the actual mafia.
What do you think Thurhame and Rubicon? Should we do the fifth vote?

In post 192, Fluminator wrote:
I analyzed the aphix wagon to see if I could spot scummy behavior.

If aphix is a mafia, then I think it is reasonably safe to say the 4 who are currently voting for him are safe.
Basically the only thing Cabd has done is go against Aphix.
I just can't see anyway where both Jake and Aphix are scum.
Scripten brought him to 4 votes which is very close, especially when a wildcard like Rureluz may just suddenly vote for aphix and lynch him. I don't think he would do that if he and aphix were scum.
Goofydood is also targeting aphix and keeping him at 4. I would be suprised again.

That leaves four others who would be the mafia.
I know I'm innocent.
I suspect Rureluz is innocent. He doesn't seem to have any incentive to play and I think he would if he was mafia.
I think it would be almost as suprising for both Rubicon and Aphix to be scum. True he did change his mind when the aphix wagon was increasing, but I doubt the mafia would target his partner at the very beginning. I also feel like Rubicon is the most town.

That only leaves Thurhame. If aphix does turn up scum, it makes it very likely that Thurhame is scum in my mind (the only other somewhat likely possibility being Rureluz).

If aphix turns up innocent, I notice we wouldn't actually get all that much information as I originally thought.
It makes Cabd and Jake look especially bad, but almost everyone else would be likely candidates. I take back saying his death if innocent will reveal information.

Wow. Questioning a wagon before it happens to check on the credibility of the wagon. He sure didn't do that this game. And has in fact openly admitted that he's refusing to do so. He had no problems doing it when he was town. He did it without prompting.

And shockingly Aphix doesn't notice this incredibly divergent shift in behavior at all. He doesn't comment on it, he doesn't mention it. Nothing.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1070, aphix wrote:There isn't much to explain. I think ALL OF YOUR POSTS. Look like it comes from a scum mindset. Period. This whole day you've had nothing but slimy posts.

Right now I have two scum reads, KB and Reinoe. Your flip is most relevant to the game, and my KB read. As I doubt you two are the same alignment.

There are a few reasons I want your lynch.

ALL OF YOUR POSTS!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!! I'M NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN IT BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SCUMMY THEY COME FROM A SCUM MINDSET ALL THEM!!!!

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 907, Fluminator wrote:
Fluminator wrote:More apathy driven. (Although this is my second game ever if you don't count the one I replaced into and died hours later.)
I'm not terribly impressed with online mafia so far. Most people in this game have been apathetic, way too emotional, or have a mean streak. I hope this isn't a pattern.

I apologize for this post. I was in a bad mood. I take this back.
Alchemist21 wrote:So basically you want to lynch a now-inactive player instead of a horrible fake-claim.

Yes, I would rather lynch Reino than Matsumi.

Krystal still leans town to me. I'm satisfied with Majiffy's post for now. I also don't see Majiffy being scum with Reino. Still lean to the three A usernames being town.
I currently think it's Matsumi, Reino, and someone else in the group (Flames, Doublade, Gaiden in descending order of suspicion).

Notice the distinct lack of the name Majiffy in his scum list.

In post 927, Fluminator wrote:
In post 921, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 891, Fluminator wrote:My reason for Majiffy was similar. More specifically, both Reino and Majiffy tried to make the people on the midget wagon look as scummy as possible.
The midget wagon wasn't really that suspicious in my opinion. At least not to the extent Reino made it out to be. How would the town on it have known someone would quick hammer.
@Krystal: this is really important to me, are both your heads in agreeance that Reino is town?

ya, i think he is town. so does nik. why is it so important?

Just curious. I'll be willing to believe you for today. No one else seems interested in lynching Reino anyway.

Sup Newbie, thanks for replacing.
This was the post I thought he scum-slipped.
In post 511, Randomnamechange wrote:You aren't catching me out that easily :-)

It implies he's on guard to not get caught because he's maf.

So Majiffy and Anatole seem to be on one camp against Krystal. Newbie and Krystal seem to be against Majiffy and Aphix. Aphix and Reino were also against Majiffy.
I'll probably place my vote on Majiffy soon.
I want to re-read his ISO first.

Lulwut? Why is Majiffy worthy of a vote now?

In post 935, Fluminator wrote:Really? Since when did you want to go against Reino? Or are you trying to protect Majiffy?

Lulwut? Why are you suddenly suspicious of Majiffy? I missed that explaination...

In post 943, Fluminator wrote:My post didn't have the tone I intended. I see why you thought that. I'll keep that in mind for future games.
(But seriously, are you scum with Majiffy :P)

Still missing that explanation for why Majiffy is scum...
In post 961, Fluminator wrote:
Krystal Bald wrote:yo flum where's your majiffy vote at
First, what do you think of Reino's last post when he has the emotional breakdown. He clearly shows he thought I was town in that post, yet he was calling me scum in earlier posts. How do you explain that?
And I was willing to vote for Majiffy because people didn't want to vote for Reino and I didn't want to waste my vote. It seems a lot of people are willing to vote for Reino so I'll keep it on a bit longer.

LULZ. So you don't really have a scum case on Majiffy, you just want to be on the biggest wagon ok.
In post 1002, Fluminator wrote:It looks like people are leaning Majiffy. Fair enough.
As I said I'll vote for him
. VOTE: Majiffy He is L-1.
Time is very short for me to post or read which is annoying because this is near the end of day.

You sure did. You never mentioned why he was scum though. That's what a shit vote looks like. It's the shittiest vote of the game. I'm even willing to say that that vote was shittier than Matsumi's "oops hammer".

Selkie

Return to “Completed Open Games”