Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun May 27, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: Adel
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue May 29, 2007 6:33 am

There are 3 mafia, how is that scum heavy ? There's always 3 mafia in these games.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Thu May 31, 2007 7:44 am

Yep, I will do my part to attack scum, as should every other townie to provide cover for the masons.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Thu May 31, 2007 7:44 am

EBWOP

And masons should attack scum too. And I'll attack. Yeah. Attaaaack.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Thu May 31, 2007 8:20 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
bird1111 wrote:
Lowell wrote:If I were a mason OR scum, I'd probably be lurking right now. Just something to think about.
Why would a Mason lurk?
Well, if I were a Mason, I would want to behave exactly like the other townies. I would not want to attract any undue attention from the Mafia, at least not before at least one of the scum were lynched. So, since most of the players seem to be lurking right now, the masons would try to lurk. I think it is absolutely essential that the rest of the town lead, before the masons take over. Sitting back and making sure that you don't come across as scum to the masons, and then hoping masons eliminate the scum won't really help as of now like Lowell suggested won't help us right now.
QFT
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Thu May 31, 2007 9:46 am

Yeah, enough theory and let's get to analysing and filing a police report on someone.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:45 pm

Adel wrote:I'm just waiting for A Papaya to follow-up on his promise to post something today.
Me too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:07 pm

theopor_COD wrote:Adel mine is a real vote, I have no intention of moving it yet.
Likewise, I will keep mine where it is for now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:15 pm

lol I hold the most important place in the picture. I'm the boss player in the game!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 am

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol I hold the most important place in the picture. I'm the boss player in the game!
Just for that, this weekend when I do an update you will be at the bottom, bottom.
I dare you :wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:53 pm

I don't really like how A Papaya is playing. I think players should be punished not for lack of posts, but lurking. I would like to see how the Lowell/ryan relationship plays out, and I'm curious and on my guards from Lawrencelot. Adel is definitely doing good things for the town, and I have a neutral standpoint towards COD. No opinion on Aimee et al yet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:06 am

Wow, that was very to the point, Ripley.

I would like a Lowell claim by the end of the day.

Unvote Adel, vote Lowell
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:35 am

ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wow, that was very to the point, Ripley.

I would like a Lowell claim by the end of the day.

Unvote Adel, vote Lowell
HOLD on a second. Why would we want Lowell to claim already? If he's a power role he could lynched on the first day. I'm not following your reasoning ABR to have Lowell already give out his role
Ryan, there are
no
power roles. This is an open setup, 3x mafia, 3x masons, 5x townies.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:42 am

Lowell's behavior is the exact opposite of other games in which he has been townie. Also, Lowell is not a particularly crafty player to think of WIFOM tactics. I think Lowell would be the best bandwagon to start the day off with.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:57 am

Watch these three posts:
Lowell wrote:
ryan wrote:Lowell: I think you are on to something about the least content and I guess with A Papaya promising content and than failing miserably I'm wondering if the scum is starting to shine through
I'm a lurky player generally (what with playing too many games at once and playing them all at work), but I've said why that just ISN'T going to fly in this game. I'm going to try my best to keep this moving.

Basically, I want this game to be more turnbased than usual. Anyone who disappears is a HUGE question mark to me.
Lowell wrote:Which is fine by me.

It is MUCH harder to hide with posts like "Here I am, nothing to add, gotta go to work" than it is by disappearing altogether. Out of sight, out of mind.

I don't expect everyone to just pile on lurkers cuz I say so. I DO, however, expect that in the long run it will be useful to have someone who does so.
Lowell wrote: Call it what you want. The point is, we need players to post. And for now, I don't even really care if those posts are mostly placeholders. People who continue to post placeholders and say nothing will get attacked on those grounds anyway (see: a papaya). In a game like this, I'm more concerned with players who disappear altogether.

Again I say: anyone who thinks lurking doesn't work as a scum tactic is kidding her/himself. It always works. Always has, always will.

But not this time. Vote stands.
All these posts seem to be hinting at one conclusion: the systematic lynch of lurkers proposed by Adel:
Adel wrote:
Lowell: from your post I take it you agree with me- am I correct in this assumption? I think it will take a group of active players cooperating to pressure the lurkers, and that may mean following
"lynch the lurkers"
to succeed. I am not sure how far we can safely take it though.
This is the exact ploy that Ripley has so cleverly brought to light, and explained why such a tactic would be destructive to the town. Even if Ripley is mafia, he has effectively squashed the mafia team's dreams of an easy win by simply remaining active and posting fodder content.

I find Adel too quick to rise in support of Lowell with lack of evidence and little explanation for her rejected proposal.

FoS: Adel
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:42 am

I thought you above Ad Hominem, Adel. You know who you remind me of ? Eminem. He bashes america repeatedly in song called White America. At the very end, in the outro, he says "Just kidding America". Saying your "not sure how far we can safely take it" sounds synonymous to your "not sure how everyone else can swallow this proposition without me appearing scummy". Relax Adel, your safe, Lowell is on the hot seat for suggesting this bastard scheme. Your next if he turns scum, for supporting his idea and taking it a step further which I have included in my last post. Heh, you even gave it a cute name :P

If A Papaya lurks, we will kindly ask him to be replaced. If he persists, we can pursue a case on him with the mod to forcibly replace him for unsportsmanlike behavior.

While you may be sick of lack of activity and content day 1, I have my own sickness. In one game, which I dare not link to because it is ongoing, we had a player who REFUSED to post any content whatsoever. But we had other issues at hand, more pressing issues. But we couldn't lynch the scum because of this ONE lurker, and everyone grew IMPATIENT and annoyed at this player. We quickly bandwagonned her and she came up as townie. This was a particularly important stage of the game, and her unsportsmanlike play had damaged the town severely.

That is why I am of the mindset that lynching lurkers is an obsolete idea. We will replace A Papaya et al if needed, but lynching a lurker is not to our advantage.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:46 am

Hmm double-posted with Adel.

There is no truce Adel, why are you distancing yourself ? Maybe if you just surrendered and admitted how bad your idea of lynching all lurkers is, we can move on to start the first bandwagon of the day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:07 am

What a load of logical fallacies.
Adel wrote: I think Albert B. Rampage needs to reread the last line of mine he quoted. What was I trying to say with that? Does it support your conclusion? Isn't reading comprehension a prerequisite for good play?
You are attacking my person by saying I can't read. And what I have quoted supports my conclusion one hundred percent. You are clearly giving support to lynching lurkers.

The person I was referring to has over a thousand posts. That means nothing.

I want to lynch someone who proposes a system that facilitates the mafia's job.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:08 am

Didn't quote but you understand which questions I was answering.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:14 am

The 3 posts Lowell made are set-up in a way that would finish in the conclusion which you have posted. Papaya might or might not be scum, and not posting content is anti-town, but who knows what he might be thinking ? Lack of content is not scummy, its just plain anti-town. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:32 am

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The 3 posts Lowell made are set-up in a way that would finish in the conclusion which you have posted. Papaya might or might not be scum, and not posting content is anti-town, but who knows what he might be thinking ? Lack of content is not scummy, its just plain anti-town. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is scummy.
He said he would place his vote on the person who he considered the biggest lurker. Who knows what
you
are thinking, who knows what
I
am thinking? Lack of content is scummy: the best reason for not posting content is a scum-aligned player who is weary of making mistakes. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is indeed scummy, and you are promoting a system that lynches a person whose only crime is hunting lurkers! If you are not scum, how can you not see this?
Not posting content is not scummy. Its anti-town. Being anti-town doesn't = scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:38 am

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Being anti-town doesn't = scum.
As soon as this game is over I'm quoting you saying that in my sig line.
Being anti-town is a tell. You seem to ignore this simple fact.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:43 am

Adel wrote:And apparently basing a vote (like Lowell) on the tell of being anti-town is grounds for a lynching, according to you.
Heh *gently touches Adel on the arm* your misrepresenting me, dear.

I never said we should lynch him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:46 am

*impatiently waits for Adel to comment on ryan's inability to read and quote*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:53 am

Lmao...hold on let me find your quote.
Adel wrote:Isn't reading comprehension a prerequisite for good play?
Haha there we go.

1) Starting a bandwagon doesn't = killing that player.

2) A player who wants to let scum win needs to be lynched. With your 3rd quote Adel, are you agreeing with me that the person I mentioned is Lowell or are you misquoting ? :o
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:57 am

ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:*impatiently waits for Adel to comment on ryan's inability to read and quote*
Ah yes, I post the same comment but I can't read or comment. Nice ABR, I liked you better when you could only post by a rap
I never liked you :o

:wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:00 pm

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:A player who wants to let scum win needs to be lynched. With your 3rd quote Adel, are you agreeing with me that the person I mentioned is Lowell or are you misquoting ? :o
You made the comment clearly referring to Lowell, the subject of your bandwagon. No misquote, I listed the post numbers to assist people in fact checking.

So, who is the third member of your scum group with A Papaya?
Too bad I have a town read on you, it makes you look that much stupider. I wasn't "clearly" referring to anyone. You assumed I was referring to Lowell, so I take it you assume that lynching lurkers is good for the town ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:12 pm

I was talking about the player in the other game who refused to post content yet always posted to indicate she didn't need replacement.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:18 pm

So soon ? lol poor poor Adel.

The way you keep taking quotes out of context, I'm surprised you don't grow bored of getting lynched in this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:31 pm

I have a funny feeling you will be greatly disappointed Adel ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:41 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
In post 117, Albert says he suspects A Papaya, thinks Adel is clean and is not too sure about Lawrencelot.
This is inaccurate.

Post 117:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't really like how A Papaya is playing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:06 am

Adel wrote: Notice that the only OMGUS is from Albert to me.
The FoS wasn't an OMGUS, it was because you were too eagerly defending Lowell for no reason. You know that. Don't make me have to chide you now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:25 am

Adel, in your diagram, I don't see the difference between unvoted votes and existing votes. Could you clarify that ?

It would be a good idea to show which player protected which too, since we have had a couple of those.

Tornado, could you clarify your ideas on ryan ? Why did you say you were leaning on his scummy side ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:45 am

-1, 6 to lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:31 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
Ok... but that leads me to another question which anyone can try to answer really...

If A Papaya were scum, why would he do something so blatantly scummy?

This has really vexed me...
Inexperience would be the obvious answer.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:17 am

I can attest to the claim my foolhardy mason made. I PM'd A Papaya to not reveal he is mason no matter what, but I underestimated his cowardice.

Yes, I am Mason. Take that Adel, you pompous ***.

I will keep the identity of the last mason a secret until tomorrow when either me or Papaya will be NK'd.

I would like to appease your conscience that I would never have claimed mason if I weren't one in reality. Claiming mason when your a townie is idiotic, and I will reassure you that you can trust I am either scum or mason. In the eventuality that I am scum, you will already have two correct lynchings at hand, but I doubt that will come to pass since when one of us dies, it will confirm the other.

Adel and Ryan are the two that have stood out the most as scum to me. I would like all of your thoughts on these two before I post my own analysis to not bias your individual conclusions.

To whom it may concern: You've chosen the wrong masonry to screw with. Mess with the best, die like the rest. ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:59 am

Adel wrote:A Papaya is at -3 to lynch, and our attention was already turning elsewhere. Why would you also be so dumb as to reveal yourself?
Because a) The mafia would've figured it out without me claiming, b) Less confusion about papaya, c) We can get to lynching the serious targets, d) Mafia can only NK one target at the time, e) The survivor can confirm the identity of the last mason.

Is that enough for you or will you keep on this obnoxious charade ? You can stop trying to act tough and maybe start working on one last diagram before we silence you. Capisce ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:20 am

GUYS GUYS! I FOUND THE SCUM! THEY'RE ALL HIDING IN ryan's CLOSET!!!

*everybody follows me rushing to the basement of ryan's house*

ALRIGHT, THIS IS IT.

*opens the closet door*

OMG! Adel, ryan and Lowell are all inside!
ryan wrote:ABR I am REALLY hoping you are a townie just pulling a "fake claim" because now we have TWO people claiming mason and we haven't even gotten through Day 1 yet. I've played enough games to realize that you have a..........well "unique" way of playing but revealing this early is unlike you.
Believe it or not, I'm mason with Papaya.
ryan wrote:I'm a little confused on why you'd vote Lowell if Adel and myself are the two you believe are scum. Can you explain your reasoning on that?
Goodbye confusion!
Unvote, vote Adel

ryan wrote:Why are you so certain the mafia would have found you out without claiming? Isn't that a big assumption early on?
Because I've defended Papaya without evidence for a long time, plus a couple things the likes of Adel (who I believe is in the mafia) has pointed out:
Adel wrote: You made the comment clearly referring to Lowell, the subject of your bandwagon. No misquote, I listed the post numbers to assist people in fact checking.

So, who is the third member of your scum group with A Papaya?
Replace scum with mason, and voila, the mafia has the masonry figured out at 66%. I simply put everyone on the same page, so the mafia didn't have an unfair informational advantage.

Assuming the masonry is me, papaya and a third member, it is quite fascinating to see the relationship between Adel, Lowell and ryan. Lowell is
my weakest suspect, as he has turned against ryan a few times. Also, he was the one who put up the foundation to the LAL proposition Adel cemented, so I cannot blame him too much. Lowell has either wised up considerably as scum, or he is a townie. I kept my vote on him to see how he would react against me, but he hasn't done anything slightly as scummy as in some other games when he was attacked.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:27 am

Okay forgive the short skit introduction of the last post and let me clarify a few things:

On the LAL: Lowell could have unknowingly put up these arguments for Adel to have made a conclusion, so I can't accuse him too much on that.

Also, I am still suspicious of him, make no mistake about that.

Adel and ryan are almost definitive scum, and I would like everyone to analyze their play individually and as a pair.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:07 am

I think you are town. ryan's reaction to you sounds forced. I would like to see you support the masonry and vote Adel as well.

GUYS GUYS! GATHER UP, I GOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.

*everyone gathers around*

If there's a goof in the masonry, the law of balance dictates there be a goof in the other camp as well. I believe that goofball to be ryan. Therefore the mafia will likely NK me over papaya for my brilliant play thus far, whereas the town should lynch Adel for her convincingly townish play thus far. If I weren't mason I would be fooled by her semantics. The fact that she chose to go after the wrong people have exposed her, and I trust that a few well placed rocks in her direction will do the town much good. So here is what I propose: at 3, we all turn around and stone Adel to unconsciousness, then I drag her into a smelly pit where we will never hear from her again. RDY GUYS ?

3!

*angry mob turns around*

This. is. SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:32 am

In Final Fantasy there was a sorceress called Adel, so I assume she's a she. Anyway that can be sorted when she comes back.

Ripley, ryan is almost confirmed scum from the points brought up by COD, you and I. Why waste a lynching on him when the most dangerous scum out there is Adel ? C'mon you've been on board with me the whole game, can you just trust me this once ? How many times do I have to stress that this is an open game ? NO cops!

Man, I'm getting tired of this. Here's my (weak attempt at an) ultimatum. Either everyone votes Adel (or at least don't put ryan too close to a lynching) or I reveal the last member of the masonry. Adel is going down, ladies and gentlemen - and the town needs YOU!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:47 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Because a) The mafia would've figured it out without me claiming, b) Less confusion about papaya, c) We can get to lynching the serious targets, d) Mafia can only NK one target at the time, e) The survivor can confirm the identity of the last mason.
A) Like it was mentioned, the mafia would have known who I was based on my play, therefore I am putting everyone on the same page.

B) Almost guarantees the papaya bandwagon to die and stay dead.

C) In light of this new information, Adel, Ryan and Lowell all look scummy.

D) The mafia can only NK 1 person, so assuming we lynch the right targets every time, we have a perfect victory even tough all 3 masons die.

E) If papaya would have been NK'd, nobody could confirm the identity of the 2 other masons, which would have disastrous consequences if Adel is as dangerous a mafia that I believe she is.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:23 am

I have not yet posted why I think you are scummy. I will allow everyone to post their own analysis of you and ryan.
Adel wrote: Albert: was your "don't hunt the lurkers argument" just to keep me from nailing A Papaya? Do you disagree with it now?
What, are you laughing at me ? Are you so narrow-minded as to not understand the extent of your damage, Adel ?

I was protecting papaya because he was afraid of you, the leader of his bandwagon. That fear finally led him to crack, and snitch. Papaya is no doubt a poorly disciplined player, but he is town nonetheless. My reasons of defending are certainly valid. Adel, no hard feelings. You had no way of knowing we were masons, and you played well considering that. Now please be a good girl and die.

Just for the kick of it, I'll ask you for a more detailed analysis of your scumbuddy ryan.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:37 am

GUYS GUYS! C'MON!

Forget about the alphabetical order, and let's get jiggy with it!
  • Adel asks you to post an analysis on EVERY PLAYER except papaya.
    Albert just asks you to post an analysis on Adel and ryan.
WHO'S SIDE YOU ON ?!? SERIOUSSSLY!

Join my campaign! VOTE FOR ALBERT!!! (well, not literally)

*ryan smacks Albert back to his Machiavellian self*

Vote for Adel.

If you don't do what I ask, I will reveal the third member of the masonry within 72 hours.

Don't make me push the red button. 72 hours. Time is of the essence. The clock is ticking. Etc.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:50 am

Theo, could you quote all of your analysis' on ryan and Adel so far in one handy post, and offer a concluding summary ? Your efforts would be much appreciated.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:34 am

Lmao, I would be
very
surprised if any of you guessed correctly. 71 hours left.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:54 am

Behave yourself, darling. What is this, your second game ?

---

I'm preparing a big post. I withdraw the ultimatum. I will no longer threaten to reveal that person. I would rather nobody vote until we are at the end of our discussion to avoid quicklynching someone.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:02 pm

No. Unless you reveal your gender so we can be done with it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:14 pm

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

I really hope you are enjoying this as much as I am Adel.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:27 pm

Patrick wrote:Ok guys, I know it can heated but lets keep is strictly mafia related. Thanks.
Yes, let's.

I was just referring to this:
Adel wrote:I really hope you are enjoying this as much as I am Albert. I don't want to be looked at like I'm the type of person who plays tackle football with 7 year olds.
Didn't mean to disrespect.

Back to the point, I would like everyone to read the first few pages between the first post made by Lawrencelot and the post where Ripley and I jumped on Lowell.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:31 pm

EBWOP

I would also like everyone to keep in mind my hypothesis of the relationship between Lowell, Adel and ryan, and formulate their opinions on the possible links between these 3. I find the first pages a bit strange with the premises that each are vanilla townies, but when I think of them as a group that had the ability to chit-chat during the confirmation stage, much like us masons, it makes much more sense. The defending of each other, the establishment of arguments that couple themselves perfectly to form a conclusion that would lead to a detrimental plan for the town and the number of times they support each other blatantly or indirectly is overwhelming.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:44 pm

Chasing lurkers is the perfect way for scum to blend in with the town while going after hapless power roles.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:57 am

First off, I want to announce that everything Lawrencelot says is completely biased because of another game. And I mean
completely
. I really hope he is above meta-gaming at this point, so we can remain focused on this game. But just to let you know, there's a chance he is townie that just wants to bring me down, hence the first vote on me that was not quite random.

Let me point out the obvious flaws in his reasoning:
Lawrencelot wrote:QFT. I think A Papaya and Albert are the worst masons ever, if they are telling the truth. That's why i think A Papaya and Albert are lying. I would like Ripley's and Theo's thoughts on this: it seems to me that you both believe ABR and Papaya, but do you also think they play well as masons? A Papaya claimed while everybody was going to look at other players, ABR claimed while most people believed A Papaya's claim.
This is an extremely foolish comment to make for an IC. I played the cards I was given to the best of my abilities. Have you even read the reasons why I claimed ? I posted them TWICE for your blind majesty.
Lawrencelot wrote: Theo is on the same side as ABR I think. I agree it doesn't make sense for Albert to claim mason if they were scum, but claiming mason while they were both mason makes just as much sense. ABR thought A Papaya was getting lynched or something, so claiming mason while he's scum makes as much sense as claiming mason while he's mason.
You are either trying to purposely draw a curtain of shadow over the situation or you haven't read the reasons why I claimed (twice).
Lawrencelot wrote: WTH, how can people still believe your mason after this post?
FOS: Ripley and Theopor
for believing ABR. ABR is scum, a real mason wouldn't reveal a different mason.
First of all:
Albert B. Rampage wrote: I'm preparing a big post. I withdraw the ultimatum. I will no longer threaten to reveal that person. I would rather nobody vote until we are at the end of our discussion to avoid quicklynching someone.
If I am pressured by the likes of your majesty Lawrencelot, maybe I will be forced to reveal the third member (and you will be surprised who it is). All masons can confirm eachother.
Lawrencelot wrote: In the list below I will also tell who I think is mason, because I don't think it matters anyway with all these claims. If people believe me, this list won't help scum much.

-ABR: SCUM! his behaviour is the opposite of townie or mason. He reveals himself as mason while he didn't need to. He threatens us with revealing the third mason. He is a bit too eager to get Adel lynched: scum wants everybody lynched except their scum group, mason does NOT want everybody lynched except their mason group.
-Adel: mason. In particular because of her questions of what masons should do.
-ryan: mason. Adel and ryan defended each other often.
-Lowel: townie or mason. Lowell has about the same opinion as me, as far as I know.
This is the most
ignorant
paragraph of all. Adel admitted to not being mason, while her head was on the chopping block. She said, and I quote:
Adel wrote:Well it looks like my only hope would be a counterclaim by the real masons... but I think I am being lynched by the real masons.
Why are you blocking yourself in your own private fantasy world ? Open your mind and understand that I am on your side. You can hate my guts, but at the end of the day, I won't be the one to slash your throat.

Also, what's up with the role-hunting ? That's at least as bad as my bluff with the ultimatum.
FoS: Lawrencelot
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:00 am

Sir Tornado, I pm'd him during the confirmation stage. Mafia and masons are not allowed to pm eachother during the day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:13 am

Lawrencelot, I want you to make a re-read of pages 11 and 12, as it seems you were behind a couple pages at the time you made post 308.

Adel claimed townie, I canceled the countdown, etc., making you look like a fool. I trust that you simply made the post a few pages behind us, so I'd like you to catch up and post your new thoughts.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:30 am

A Papaya wrote:I really think that the answer here is quite simple. Today, we lynch Adel/Ryan/Lawrencalot. If one of them is scum, then we're good to go.

If the one we lynch is town, then we try the second possible group, of Aimee/bird, etc.

And if none of those are scum, we take it from there. It seems to me to be worth finding out if one of Adel/ryan/lawrencalot is scum before day 2.
You sir, have done enough damage to the town. You are not in a position to direct us to do
anything
right now. Not to be mean or anything, but you disobeyed the masonry, failed to defend yourself and claimed for your own selfish preservation.

Now back to business. Adel looks a lot like she's trying to set me up to reveal the third mason, which I will not do. The ultimatum was a bluff to gather information, I've already stated this. I do not want to quicklynch anyone, I want enough votes where votes are due. Don't make me quote myself on this.

To me its very simple, Adel is the head with either ryan or Lowell as her right-hand. They are probably all too stubborn, but if one of these two are townies, that one better start turning on his triumvirate, because it reeks of scumminess.

The town is indeed blessed with two mistakes. If by the first mistake, no mason has died, then the third will be revealed. Another mistake will be affordable. If still no masons have died, the town is in its right to lynch one of the claimed masons. At this point we will be 4 towns, 3 mafia, but all the mafia will be known if A papaya or me are lying. If he proves to be scum, there will be no possibility of a mislynch. Its as simple as that.

Now, these are my instructions for A Papaya:

In the event of my demise
, I want you to immediately and publicly announce the last mason of the group. A single mason is of no use to the town, and would be abused by the mafia. I will be waiting for acknowledgment.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:44 am

Adel wrote: The votes weren't there for a Papaya lynch even before his claim. Then eh claimed and he really wasn't under pressure, the votes were peeling off (wasn;t mine the first to come off?) and there was no reason for ABR to counter claim. I do not buy Ripley's pyschological explanation, since there was the 72 hour deadline thing the ABR was pressing for through several posts.
The 72 proposition was in the same line of thinking that got me to claim. You say you are older but you act like a 2-year-old. You just don't get it, do you ?
Adel wrote: If they are both scum, and ABR felt I had linked them too closely, a positive lynch of Papaya would result in a lynch of ABR day 2 anyway. Maybe a quick lynch of an innocent is they only way they could buy their scummate an additional day to do it alone, and by ABR fake-claiming while the tide was turning a quicklynch could've occurred.

Why would there be a lynch of papaya when as you said, nobody was going to vote for a claimed mason ?
What a contradiction.

Adel, you fail at mafia. Granted, stubbornness is a good quality - but only when your right. In your case, we would call that close-mindedness.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:48 am

Sir Tornado wrote:Albert. I am still waiting to hear why you imposed that 72 hour deadline. I know you backtracked later on, but could you please explain why you imposed it in the first place?
Out of pleasure to see Adel languish in fear, of course :wink:

To see how different players would react. Who would turn against me, who would contradict themselves (like how we caught ryan), to gain information.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:56 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
Ripley wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Give me one reason why we shouldn't lynch YOU or ABR if your choice of lynch turns out to be a townie?
Sir T, you seem convinced that the scum will NK a known mason if possible, so you must surely believe that if ABR and A Papaya are masons it will be apparent to everybody on Day 2 by the fact that one of them will be dead.
I don't quite get the connection between what you have quoted me and what you are asking me.
Sir T, please inquire me if I fail to explain this concept to you:

If we lynch Adel, and she turns innocent, and the mafia don't NK a mason then the last mason will claim, with me and papaya confirming his identity. We will then lynch ryan. If ryan turns innocent too, and the mafia still doesn't NK a mason, we are at 4-3, with 3 players confirmed to be of the same alignment. It is
impossible
to mislynch that way. You lynch one mason, if he is mafia, town wins. If he is mason, town loses. This is of course the worse possible scenario, and I am always against predicting so far in the future when the obvious move would be to NK me and papaya.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Adel wrote: ABR: I've asked you before to please stop insulting me. It does not feel like playful banter when it comes from you. Please stop.
Ask me one more time and I will. I feel I was unjustly treated by you in the beginning :)
Sir Tornado wrote:Albert:

Ok, then can I have your take on different players? I know your position on Adel and Papaya, but what do you feel about the other players?
I don't want to comment on Aimee and Bird.

Lawrencelot isn't stupid mafia, so I take it he's town. At least one of ryan or Lowell are scum. Ripley, you and theo are clean in my book.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Funny how every theory coming from Adel contains "if ABR is scum". Adel, are you incapable of imagining a scenario where I am town ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:03 pm

Adel wrote:I'll ask again: please stop.
I feel respected now. Thank you. Please respond to the comment above.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:11 pm

I don't think you get it. IF I am mason with papaya, what do you suggest we do from this point on ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:25 pm

theo you are by far the most just and objective person I have ever played with. You never cease to impress me with your air of detachment in the middle of all this chaos and bickering. You sure set the bar high, even tough I know you were tempted at least a few times to attack me. Please do not respond to this, as I'm only speaking my mind.

Sir T, that was a very sharp observation, and you bring a fresh perspective to view this situation from. Indeed, I agree with most of what you say, however, I invite anyone to counter-claim. This is what will happen if someone counter-claims:

1) We will ask that person one of his partners. We will need confirmation from both players that they are indeed mason to eachother.

2) I will reveal the third member of my masonry, and each member will confirm this.

3) We will ask the third member of the counter-claimant party to reveal themselves. At this point we can lynch me, Adel or whoever you want in the two opposing parties, and then it will be a straight lynching without possibility of error from that point, with an resonant town victory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:51 pm

Sir T, if there is a group of masons that are not papaya and me, please read what I posted at the end of the previous page and tell me what you think. Counter-claiming would be the best possible scenario for the town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:05 pm

Sir Tornado wrote:Albert:

So, if you are the masons, and the scum do counter claim, you reveal your third member.

But, what happens if the scum refuse to reveal their third member
?

I change my opinion. I am not too sure about this plan...
Lmao then we have 2 correct lynchs, 2 dead masons, and one confirmed mason.

1 mafia, 5 townies and 1 mason. Very good odds of winning, I must say.

Adel, you fail to remember that papaya was not cornered, and his claim was not going to lead to a lynching.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:08 pm

Adel wrote: No, the best possible scenario for real masons would be to not reveal their identity.
If the result of today is a mislynch under your wagon, you are revealed as probable scum if you are not NK'd tonight
. The best possible scenario if you are not the real masons would be the lynch of one of you, revealing your alignment, following by a day 2 lynch of the other, with small risk of a mason dying tonight.
My plan is bulletproof. Your plan is shaky at best, but eh, life's a bitch. You heard the woman, let's lynch her as soon as Aimee and Bird catch up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:21 pm

ryan wrote:

Caught me? Caught me doing what Albert?
Ryan, I love playing with you. Your just so awesome. Here you go, my friend:
Ripley wrote:
ryan wrote:The only thing that sticks out to me as you could be scum trying to save A Papaya with this claim. I'm feeling more confident in my vote on Papaya but this new claim does make me wonder a little more about you now.
Are you serious? We have two masons confirming each other, as against
zero
counter claimants, and you're now
more
confident in your vote on Papaya? Sounds to me like you're so pleased with the success of disbelieving one uncountered claimed mason - it brought out a second - that you're sticking to the tactic in the hope of smoking out the third.

And if you're
more
confident in your vote on Papaya, how can you be just "wondering a little more" about ABR?
Ripley wrote:
ryan wrote:I feel confident that Papaya is our scum and am a little surprised my comments all of a sudden turned you on me.
As anyone not confused by looking at things through scummy eyes can plainly see,
if Papaya is scum ABR is scum as well
. You didn't get this right in your previous post and you haven't got it right now. You continue to refer to Papaya alone as scum, and then you say this:
ryan wrote:To the rest of the town, ABR should NOT reveal the 3rd member of the mason and I ask of you to post and tell him to stay quiet.
If you are confident that Papaya is scum, you would also be confident that ABR was scum, and you would therefore know it's not possible for him to reveal a mason. This concern is all faked on your part.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:27 pm

Adel wrote:Your plan could also be a desperate ploy by cornered scum, which is working out just as you had hoped even though your attempted quicklynch of me failed. I love how you never consider that I may be innocent. If you weren't scum how could you be that confident of my alignment? If you are scum the only way a mislynch could turn out better for you is if you targeted a mason, but I bet you are wondering if maybe I am a mason who is playing the role correctly.

Again, as a mason, how can you be confident of my guilt? Your confidence is damning, as is your relentless targeting of only me.
Lynching you is the best possible thing for the town, because I believe a) your a masterful liar and b) you have hurt and will continue to hurt the town.

Look at you, your jumping on masons at every turn, but you cannot direct blame at anybody else besides lurkers. With the knowledge that me and papaya are masons, it is naturally my duty to off your head before somebody decides to listen to you. Even if your town, it is my belief that you will try to incriminate my mason team by any means necessary, and that is enough to warrant your death.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:35 pm

ryan wrote:So claiming three mason on the first day is good town play? That's basically what you were threatening to do Albert.
Dude your 97% confirmed scum lol. I don't have to defend myself from you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:41 pm

ryan wrote:
Dude your 97% confirmed scum lol. I don't have to defend myself from you.
Ah yes, Albert percentages. Who else but you has claimed me scum Albie? You are trying to start a bandwagon on me and I don't appreciate it. I'm as town as they come and you have continued an assault on a townie and that is why I am having problems believing you and your mason (alleged) friend.[/quote]

I don't want a bandwagon on you my friend. I'm hunting big game right now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:44 pm

Adel, one question:

By "mass reveal", you mean proceeding with my plan right ? My team will not reveal anyone until the "other team" presents us with at least 2 members.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:49 pm

ryan wrote: I'm sorry to see you side with ABR, I thought you were more pro town than that. I am starting to believe that Papaya is our mason (by a re-read I just finished) BUT I don't like ABR's strategy in the game and find his play to be unhelpful. Due to my re-read, I think I did make a mistake on Papaya and have a couple of possibles for scum. We still have to wait for a few people to weigh in before I put my vote down

Unvote
ryan we love you <3
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:54 pm

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Adel, one question:

By "mass reveal", you mean proceeding with my plan right ? My team will not reveal anyone until the "other team" presents us with at least 2 members.
I meant two teams of two masons claiming.
Me and one of my own is out in the open and in immediate danger. We want 2 counter-claimers to the very least before revealing our last member.

Regarding your other post, I want you to understand that with my information, you have been, are, and will be the most anti-town player in this game. Even now you want to lynch A Papaya. I will not stand aside when you try to lynch my man, because if townie, you are by far the most likely to believe scum when they make their move.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:56 pm

ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ryan wrote:ryan we love you <3
<3?
It's a heart ryan, a heart symbolizing my sympathy for you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:57 pm

theopor_COD wrote: a townie doesn't claim "just because they dislike Albert".
That would be the bad play of the century on mafiascum. Nobody could take a hit like that to their reputation once this game is over lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:03 pm

Ryan, you just try so hard, and I give you respect for that.

Your theme song would be "I Get Knocked Down" by Tubthumping. Rock on, mate.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:07 pm

If that's a metaphor, I fail to understand it; here's the song ryan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJIjdajBww

The mafia are finally turning against eachother. We're winning the war, keep watching the signs guys!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:09 pm

Adel wrote:
Nobody
has asked you o reveal your third, you have threatened it, you have offered it, bot no one has asked you to. If 7 out of 11 players can agree to lynch 1 person, why is my idea a threat to you?
It's not a threat yet. But I don't want to underestimate you. Unlike ryan, you have proven yourself very resourceful.

Here's the correct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJIjdajBww
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:18 pm

ryan wrote:I know the song Albert, talks about getting knocked down and getting up again. I stated factually that you would need a few friends to knock me down big talker. I haven't liked your tactics in this game or any other I've played in and you prove it constantly with your "ABR vs the world" stance that you constantly take. You are one of the few players that makes this game not a "game" anymore with your cheap shots and anti town behavior. I think you enjoy trying little tricks out on different games to see where it will get you and who you'll piss off again.
Player hater.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:34 pm

383: Because its not a good play. That's why I don't expect mafia to counter-claim.

392: I've addressed the issue of why I think you are a good lynch.

399: It is improbable. I will definitely nominate such a player for a best mafia if that happens.

406: I've addressed the issue of why I think you are a good lynch.

For your suggested course of action, if it implicates what I think the mass reveal means it to implicate, I agree with it of course, as it is the same thing that I've suggested, only with more clauses.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:37 pm

theopor_COD wrote:It's irrelevant I believe the claims. I believe Papaya and Albert to be town - if they're lieing scumbags which I would find very unlikely then the real masons should claim today and we follow Ripley's plan. All you seem to be proposing is a wagon/mislynch on a random player - I want you lynched or Ryan no-one else aslong as today lasts, save someone claiming scum that won't change.
She wants the non-existent masons to claim tommorow if both me and papaya are alive. That changes nothing. We still lynch someone of her group today, the only change is that we will wait for Bird and Aimee to return (if I understood her correctly).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:49 pm

There is no reason for a townie to be skeptical unless that townie
Adel wrote:really emotionally
want
Albert to be scum at this point.
Look, nothing personal. You are either acting anti-town unknowingly, or you are the manipulative scum I think you are. But the fact is if left alive with 2 masons, 2 towns and 3 mafia, you are likely to side with mafia. Letting you live is an unacceptable risk either way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:47 pm

Adel wrote:What have I done that is so anti-town? My major sins seems to be pressuring the scummiest player into making a mason claim that may be false, not immediately agreeing with suspected scum that players which flushed the suspected scum must be scum, then not changing my mind about the possibility of the suspected scum being scum. Is there anything I am missing?
In a Ly-Lo situation with you alive, you would make the wrong choice and get us all killed. Your mind seems set - that's if your town.

If your scum, then we will get you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:04 pm

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look, nothing personal. You are either acting anti-town unknowingly, or you are the manipulative scum I think you are. But the fact is if left alive with 2 masons, 2 towns and 3 mafia, you are likely to side with mafia. Letting you live is an unacceptable risk either way.
Look, I think it is personal. The snide comments you posted in another thread where I was looking for insight on how to deal with in-game harassment, haven't gone unnoticed.
Ok let's talk about this once and for all.
Adel wrote: I think Albert B. Rampage needs to reread the last line of mine he quoted. What was I trying to say with that? Does it support your conclusion?
Isn't reading comprehension a prerequisite for good play?
Adel wrote:Your case is so weak
son
, I have to guess at other motives.
Who provoked who ? And that's not to mention the big flaming post you made.

Maybe I should have said "Don't call me son" or "Don't attack me". But I didn't. Deal with it.

Fact of the matter is you will keep trying to attack the innocent, and I am in no position to dissuade you, so we collide.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:08 pm

ryan wrote:theopor_COD: I think a problem we have right now is we have 4 active posters with 4 of the same thoughts, finding scum, but right now instead of waiting for some actual content from others there are a few that seem a lynch is necessary right now. I think some other opinions are needed before a choice is made
Aimee will be back on monday, and Bird on tuesday. I'm all for waiting for them. Hopefully they don't die of a heart-attack when they see the number of pages :twisted:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:21 pm

Adel wrote:ok theopor_COD, I'm sold. You are the third mafia member with A Papaya and ABR. You continue to quote me without context in the most negative possible light, refuse to engage the valid points I raise, and refuse to examine other possible candidates. The only was you could have this much confidence is if you absolutely
knew
I didn't share a faction with you. Only Mafia know with 100% confidence that other players belong to a different faction.

A Papaya, ABR and theopor_COD are the scum. Good luck convincing the others to mislynch me today.
Heh your just like me in the fact that you too can become convinced that someone is scum if you don't like them. I guess it goes away with experience. Also, every vote used to feel personal to me. I can relate to you on several things, even tough we are on different sides.

Hey look, don't think I'm patronizing you, but take a step back from the situation. Try viewing it from another angle. There is difference between hope and refusal to look at reality. I know you really hope there are other masons out there, but there aren't. Life's a bitch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:29 am

Lawrencelot, why are you going to put your vote on claimed masons ? Do you want to lynch one of us today ?
Adel wrote:I don't get it. Are you trying to psyche me out or something? The reality is I've been telling the truth, and I know I'm fairly articulate, and I've stated my case fairly respectfully and completely, so I still feel pretty good that this game will work out very well for town. By trying to buy your scummate another day, I think you exposed him on accident.

If you somehow succeed in mis-lynching me today, my only hope is that the mason's claim is believed tomorrow and your scummy crew gets lynched in three quick days.

In any case I do not think your illusion will last much longer.
This is exactly why you should die no matter what your alignment. We have to cull the weak. The herd cannot survive with you alive.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:00 am

theopor_COD wrote:Ryan what do you make of Lawrencelot's posting above in 459?

Plus I think one of Bird/Aimee may be a mason but there more likely to be the missing third one from Albert and Papaya's group then a seperate team. If Albert and Papaya are scum which I doubt very much then a real mason must have posted recently. Adel claims not to be a mason. So that leaves if Albert and Papaya are scum - Sir Tornado, Ripley - both unlikely given they believe them. Adel - claims not a mason. So we have 3 possible counter claim masons in Lawrence, Ryan, Lowell, Aimee or Bird - fact is I think its 99% likely Albert and Papaya are town.
Please do not go power role hunting.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:12 am

This is why I claimed:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
A) Like it was mentioned, the mafia would have known who I was based on my play, therefore I am putting everyone on the same page.

B) Almost guarantees the papaya bandwagon to die and stay dead.

C) In light of this new information, Adel, Ryan and Lowell all look scummy.

D) The mafia can only NK 1 person, so assuming we lynch the right targets every time, we have a perfect victory even tough all 3 masons die.

E) If papaya would have been NK'd, nobody could confirm the identity of the 2 other masons, which would have disastrous consequences if Adel is as dangerous a mafia that I believe she is.
Ripley wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:He may well be scummier than scum, but he and Papaya have both claimed mason, without a counter-claim I believe them. End of story.
This is precisely what I think. It really is that simple.

I'm massively suspicious of anybody that continues, in the absence of a counterclaim, to say otherwise. I strongly suspect that there's an attempt going on to bait ABR into revealing the third mason.

I have no difficulty accepting that ABR, as a genuine mason with A Papaya, would have claimed when he did.

1. Whatever some people have said, there was a lot of doubt about Papaya's claim, and vocal players like ryan and the ever-busy Adel were going to be campaigning against him. A Papaya, on the other hand, was clearly unable to defend himself further. His only defense was his claim, and he'd used it already.
Even now
, with a second mason having come forward to confirm him, three players (so far) are still claiming to disbelieve him. What on earth chance did he have on his own?

2. This is something I've only just worked out, knowing as I do now (but didn't yesterday) about the running war between ABR and Adel. I strongly suspect ABR's real,
gut
reason for claiming when he did is neatly encapsulated by his own remark in his claim post:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes, I am Mason. Take that Adel, you pompous ***.
It even appears on the same line as the claim. ABR was sick to death of Adel's officiousness and, knowing he was in the right and she was in the wrong, he spoke up to puncture the pomposity of which he complains. I am absolutely convinced that he would not have done this as scum, leaving it open for Adel to ultimately gloat over him that she was right all along. Just look at the psychology of it. He's telling the truth all right.
Aimee didn't have internet access, that's why she was gone. Lowell and Bird will both be back tuesday.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:21 am

ABR sounds like a curse word in your mouth lol

If your smart, it would be easy to guess that I am his mason partner as a mafia. The mafia know 100% that papaya is mason, so they will naturally guess his partner because I defended him a lot without much evidence.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:26 am

ryan wrote:I'm sorry, pro town players can't defend other players they believe to be pro town?
Not when that player is acting like the scummiest scum in the world.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:29 am

ryan wrote:
The benefit of the doubt which was asked for by a few players, I'm being fair and doing so. Also do you and ABR still believe bird1111 to be scum? You both hopped on him right away at the beginning of the game
Where ? Quote me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:03 am

ryan wrote:bird1111 was somebody who's actually posted something, hence my question on him. As for me dropping a disbelief, I've dropped my vote from him but still find it possible he could be scum. Are you saying that there is NO chance he and ABR can be scum? Being closeminded with a few people not commenting/voting is not a good strategy
Stop putting words in his mouth. He said, failing a counter-claim, he will believe we are masons.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:06 am

ryan wrote: Defend much? He said 4 people are more scummy than you, read the damn post. He's got 4 on his list and you aren't one of them.
Of course I'm not one of them, I'm mason.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:20 am

ryan wrote:Yes theopur, there is no chance ABR and Papaya can be scum, I shouldn't even put them in my thought process anymore, thanks for showing me that. I should only have You, Adel, Lawrence, Ripley, Sir Tornado, Aimee, Bird and Lowell in my sights from now on as there is no chance that Albert could have faked a roleclaim along with his scum buddy. I shall go over only those 7 people's posts from now on. Thank you so much again. Only a "thin air" claim could be positive. I shall start my re-read immediately
Since when have you started being so agreeable ? I like the new ryan! 8)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:23 am

Wow, this whole page is exclusively run by us three. Let's shut up until Lawrencelot or Aimee make a post, k guys ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:16 am

Aimee is back! Wooohooooooooo!

Here's a recap of the situation:

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:53 am

Rest in peace, theopor_COD.

I will allow Adel the chance to recoup and post an analysis when she is ready.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:40 pm

I have a couple personal requests for the town, if you guys will oblige:

First, I will ask that everybody make a lengthly, detailed analysis and make a list of who they think
we should lynch today
; it can be a list of a few players that they wouldn't mind lynching.

Second, I would like everyone to hold their votes unless they are sure that the person they are voting for should be one of the "lynchs of the day". That means no quick voting and unvoting. This will help Adel make her diagrams clearer.

Third, if there is enough support, I would like to be elected the de facto leader of the town, or first among equals if you will. This is simply to ensure we can bully lurkers into posting in an
organized
manner, and collect information from specific individuals in a structured and efficient way. It will also serve to prove each person's level of trust for me, a measurement that my mason inner circle will gauge and take into consideration.

That is all for now. I eagerly anticipate all your thoughts and theories on the game before the day2 start, after which we can move forward to the back-and-forth bantering this game has become so accustomed to.

---

And for the last time, stop the one-liners post that clutter up the thread! Who CARES how ryan cheated!! Good riddance!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:01 am

I am relieved by the clairvoyance of Lowell and Aimee, but please, let's hear from Bird before discussion hits full speed, aye ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:11 am

I saw him online yesterday, but I take it your all hungry to lynch the scum and think it wouldn't make a difference with him away :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:39 am

Looking back, I realize I was wrong about something:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
GUYS GUYS! GATHER UP, I GOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.

*everyone gathers around*

If there's a goof in the masonry, the law of balance dictates there be a goof in the other camp as well. I believe that goofball to be ryan. Therefore the mafia will likely NK me over papaya for my brilliant play thus far, whereas the town should lynch Adel for her convincingly townish play thus far.
All three of the scum are goofs :roll:
Ripley wrote:
Lowell wrote:ryan. $10 says I know why he got modkilled.
Maybe this is obvious to everyone but me - I haven't got a clue. Is it something we're allowed to speculate about in the thread? Lowell, if your suspicion is correct, could our knowing about it help us find ryan's scumbuddies in any way?
Stay on topic, Ripley :cry:

He was referring to this game in another.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:09 am

ryan wrote:Actually that it isn't correct Albie. I PMed my scum-mate in Day instead of night session. Simply done, I broke the rules and got killed, nothing more nothing less.
Thank you for providing us with the information we wanted. I see my little bait worked perfectly. Considering the timing of the pm, I believe it had nothing to do with the NK, nor a fake mason counter-claim - too early for the mafia. It couldn't have been encouragement, that could wait. It had to be something important, a complete change in strategy.

ryan couldn't have pm'd Aimee nor Bird, they were away. Ripley and Sir T are both on my side, and backtracking wouldn't be an option for them. Adel was on the chopping block, and any change of strategy would fall on deaf ears. This leads to one conclusion: ryan pm'd Lawrencelot. Law was going against the grain, and attacking me when others would support me. It makes perfect sense for ryan to discuss a change of plans in the middle of the day with Lawrencelot. I also know Law as a lawful(forgive the pun) IC, so it would be natural for Law to report ryan.

This is a player that my mason inner circle have targeted since the end of Day1. I myself suggested we shouldn't go after him until other townies have stated their qualms about him, but I will venture a
Vote: Lawrencelot
. The plan we've discussed last night is well on track already:

1) Exchange early coded "proof of membership" posts: Check.
2) Gather public support: Check.
3) Direct attention to our prime suspect: Check.
4) Collect content from every player: ...

I encourage everyone to place Lawrencelot at
at least
-2 to punctuate the urgency of the situation. A Papaya, do us the honor of exposing our case on this suspect - in other words, cut the cake :wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:33 am

Unvote
, so you or someone else can now place their vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:50 am

Err...Adel, why are you doing what I do ? You were a cool anti-hero lol

I'm just unvoting because I trust myself to not quicklynch him, that's all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:41 am

Sir Tornado, I'm happy you turned up, could you post your analysis ?
Sir Tornado wrote:
Albert

I am not comfortable with Lawrencelot being on -2.

If he is not the scum, the scum can drop the hammer at any instant, by double posting at the same time, and then later claim that they were trying to put more pressure on him. I'd say put Lawrencelot on
That is much safer.
I understand, but I believe that it is safe for the town to put Lawrencelot at -2.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:51 am

I have a question to Lawrencelot and Adel:

What if you are
both
townies ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:59 am

A Papaya wrote:I do think that Lawrence is todays lynch. I have no problem doing this:
Vote: Lawrence
Papaya, the case!! :shock:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:27 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
Albert

Well, I am not fussy about who puts the case out, really... just be done with it :P
Sure 8)

Sir Tornado, could you continue placing your vote on Aimee until she posts the person-by-person analysis she promised ?

Lawrencelot case coming up asap.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:43 am

Sir Tornado wrote:Aimee has already posted a analysis of Adel in post 514 (and which I have replied to in the last post), which is why I un-voted her. She has posted and is no longer lurking, and am think she would post analysis on other people soon (
To Aimee: Make sure you do post it!
), so I don't see any point in voting her again.
Fair enough. Do you think she is town ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:54 am

Mod: ryan has committed an illegal action by posting content after his death. If he were lying about this content, would you tell us ?

ryan wrote:Actually that it isn't correct Albie. I PMed my scum-mate in Day instead of night session. Simply done, I broke the rules and got killed, nothing more nothing less.
Tornado, what do you think of a Bird/Lawrencelot scum pair ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:39 pm

Sir Tornado wrote: Lawrencelot is currently at first position, especially after I reconsidered after reading your post: 527.

I don't think Lawrencelot and Adel would be the remaining pair. That is too obvious... and I do not believe in anything that seems to be easy (my general belief in life is that nothing is easy. If something looks easy, I am suspicious of it).

However, I am not excluding Adel from the possible suspects list yet. Adel, as I had said on day 1 looked pretty scummy then.
I agree completely. I would also like to add that Lowell seems completely innocent.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm

Red = Accusations
Green = Adel, upon innocence, clears Lowell
Blue = These players are confirmed unrelated to eachother

Adel clears Lowell because if Lowell were scum, he would attach himself to her.

Among the three lurkers, only one can be scum, else ryan wouldn't have been modkilled.

Accusations are mostly who that player think is scummiest. Adel attacked Lawrencelot, but I'm not sure whether or not she feels strongly about this, so I didn't include it in the pretty picture.

Papaya has his vote on Law. I myself am leaning towards Lawrencelot too, but I'm keeping an open mind.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:27 pm

Adel wrote:
Albert wrote:
Accusations are mostly who that player think is scummiest. Adel attacked Lawrencelot, but I'm not sure whether or not she feels strongly about this, so I didn't include it in the pretty picture.
I don't, I think that either him or I are a logical place to start, not to lynch but to gather information. My vote is on Law because Alert told me to. If it was up to me I wouldn't have a vote placed other than for short-term tactic considerations. Knowing me, probably to pressure Bird1111 :grin:
Hey Adel, I'm sorry I pushed things too far a few days ago. Let me ask you a question tough, if I choose someone, will you still put a vote on that person ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:32 pm

Adel wrote:Other than me, yes. I am not going to self vote. Thanks for the apology. I'm sorry I started it.
Alright, I'm fairly confident who the scum are. And I'm totally willing to bandwagon them, but my conscience tells me I should wait for more discussion. What do you think I should do ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:41 pm

Adel, I firmly believe that it isn't necessary for Bird to post anymore. He will likely just side with me, and we won't be learning anything from him. Everyone right now is saying the same things: "Adel and Lawrencelot are scummy, Albert and Papaya are masons."

Why can't we just get this over with, and quicklynch the scum ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:50 pm

Yeah, Lawrencelot is part of the 2 players I think are scum.

This is the case on him:

This post:
Lawrencelot wrote:Is A Papaya at lynch -1 or -2 now? I don't like this bandwagon at all. However, with so many people on it, that probably means the town wants him dead. Adel, are you that certain of papaya being scum that you want to risk being lynched next day? I don't know if you can still do anything about it, but I won't blame you if you unvote. If you keep your vote on him, I might vote A papaya too but if he is town I will vote you next day.
Also:

Defends papaya until the claim, when papaya was most likely to be lynched. But when papaya started getting safe, he attacks him.

Keeps FoS'ing COD and Ripley, then un-FoS'ing them.

Doesn't attack ryan when he himself is attacked by ryan.

Tries to use Adel as bait countless times, even goes so far as saying that "Adel is town".

Makes a lot of assumptions, also going so far as to say that theopor_COD is part of our group. After the NK, he asks why theopor_COD was NK'd instead of scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:51 pm

EBWOP

"NK'd instead of a mason"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:12 pm

Who do you think is the other person besides Lawrencelot ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:12 pm

EBWOP

Who do you think I think is scum besides Law ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:19 pm

lol we'll see where this goes.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:29 am

Alright Lawrencelot, you won't be today's vote. Adel either. We have three shots, so you will be the day3 and day4 lynchs, in that order. Lowell, even if we mislynch one, we still have two shots and like you say, its impossible we lose. The game is in our hands. Lowell can you trust me with today's vote ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:08 am

Aimee is back woot woot!

Are you going to post that analysis ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:20 am

I thought you didn't want to make Sir Tornado uncomfortable ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:25 am

Aimee wrote:
Please explain why Adel and Lawrencelot are being let off the hook here. Why are they the lynches for days 3 and 4?
What if I told you that Sir Tornado was mason, and Ripley was the most likely scum ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:31 am

He has been with us every step of the way without ever questioning me since day 1. He is the most dangerous player to leave alive. Law and Adel are both easy kills, but Ripley, if he was scum, he could easily win the game by fooling everyone.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:34 am

Sir Tornado wrote:But you do have to consider that Ripley, I think is the most townish looking person right now, in fact, he appears even more townie than Papaya and ABR who are the masons.
I agree, and this is my biggest concern of all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:41 am

Aimee, please post your thoughts on this issue as soon as possible. I'm out for a few hours.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:36 am

I wanted to gauge your reaction. I don't find Ripley suspicious at all, for the record. I would never dare to propose to lynch Ripley. I stand steadfast behind my position at the beginning of the game:

Both Sir Tornado and Ripley are innocent.

Adel and Lawrencelot are high up the list.

Lowell I can trust 100%.

This leaves Aimee and Bird.

Sir Tornado, Lowell and Ripley, could you make a list of who you consider out of the equation for todays lynch ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:43 am

Sir Tornado wrote:I consider
A Papaya
Ripley
and
Albert B Rampage
out of the equation for today's lynch (I am assuming that you guys know that I am automatically included in my own list). Anyone else, I cannot certify as being 100% Townie.
Ripley...?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:50 am

Hmm...well, might as well tell the truth.

Post is Ripley's Post 52. The names are in this paragraph:

"I think you're radically oversimplifying things if you assume that (a) all townies are able to act townie (b) no scum are able to act townie and (c) the masons would be able to tell the difference with perfect accuracy, which is what this plan seems to require since it exposes the masons. If the masons take the lead and get it wrong, well, apart from scum
that helps nobody. The first attempt
at lynching scum that fails leaves us in real trouble in that scenario, so I can't see how it's
an option you might want to use
. Is the ability of 3 masons to pick 3 scum out of 8 people so very much greater than the ability of 8 protown players to pick scum from the whole field? Lowell seems very certain that it is."

1. ABR. The third letters of the words colored blue spell ALBERT.

2. A Papaya. This one's a bit more complicated, but I wanted to make sure if one code had to be revealed it wouldn't lead to discovery of the other.

Take the first letters of the words colored red to get AOYMWTU. Now, move each successive letter forward an increasing number of letters in the alphabet, starting with zero so the first letter is unchanged. That is,

A+0 = A
O+1 = P
Y+2 = A
M+3 = P
W+4 = A
T+5 = Y
U+6 = A

And voila, A Papaya.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:56 am

Adel wrote:WTF? Does that mean she is the third mason or that she is scum identifing masons? Excuse me if I am just being dense.
He, and yes. Half the town figured it out, Tornado declared he wasn't mason, Ripley would be uncovered either way. Sryyy Ripley. You must have taken a while to do that, but I don't think it will be of use. Beat me up after the game :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:58 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
What is that supposed to mean? Are you telling us that the masons meant to reveal themselves to everyone on the first day right from the start?
No, it means that Ripley is smart and he took his precautions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Patrick wrote:A Papaya has told me that he will be setting off on a 3 week business trip on Sunday. He will be posting until then. I'm looking for a replacement.
"Woot woot"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:02 pm

Sir Tornado wrote: Albert, if you did not want me to say I was not a mason, then you should not have indicated that I was one. I feel that lying is not an option here.
I felt that unless we would lie, Ripley would be figured out
without a question
. Plus, I was trying to question Aimee, your presence was unintended. (Aimee is with me in another game)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:42 pm

Yo Ripley, I think I found the second scum. Aimee and Lawrencelot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:47 pm

She first makes a post consisting only of Adel, which makes me think she wants Adel lynched.

Then there's this:
Aimee wrote:Note that Lawrence is now at L-2.
This, when I tell her to put her vote on Law:
Aimee wrote:Well, I guess I can put my vote on,
for now

Although I will remove it, if necessary
Removes her vote at the first opportunity:
Aimee wrote:Sir Tornado, I will remove my vote, if you want.

unvote
And then finally puts it back when I say that Lawrencelot isn't the vote of the day:
Aimee wrote:Soon, I will. For now, I will apply pressure.

Notice how she criticizes me after putting her vote, knowing full well that most of the town is behind me, and if I say we shouldn't vote Lawrencelot, the town will probably not vote Lawrencelot.

This is too easy,
Vote Aimee
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:50 pm

Sorry for pussyfooting around most of the day; I wanted more compelling evidence, but that opportunity didn't show up. I am fairly certain she is scum, and I invite anybody to question me or her as they please, as well as put their vote on her until Bird comes back and Papaya is replaced.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:33 pm

Umm...Adel, I just said your likely innocent (due to the fact ryan tried to latch himself onto you, like you did with Lowell, and I believe Lowell to be innocent) and Lawrencelot and Aimee are scum. What's your opinion on all this ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:50 pm

I understand, yeah I think I do, here's a question:

Who do you think we should lynch today between Lawrencelot and Aimee ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:59 pm

The possible scenarios I see, in ascending order from the most popular at the top are:

Aimee/Lawrencelot
Adel/Lawrencelot
Adel/Aimee
Bird/Lawrencelot
Bird/Adel
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:00 pm

EBWOP

Popular maybe, but I meant probable =)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:03 pm

Also, I am a consistent person, and I make it policy to always go after the hardest person to lynch, which is in this case Aimee. Both Law and you seem like easy choices for a lynch, and I trust Lowell will swiftly terminate both your lives if Aimee is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:20 am

Yep, Lawrencelot, put your vote on Aimee. I highly suggest everyone do the same.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:45 am

Aimee wrote:I'm not exactly sure what this proves. In a post beforehand, you had made it clear that you
didn't want Lawrence above L-2
. I was making this clear so no-one else votes for her.
This is incorrect. I said I wanted at
least
2 votes on Lawrencelot.
Sir Tornado wrote:
Aimee.

I am not sure if ABR actually meant you as scum. He seems to be vote hopping a lot today, and then claiming that he was just guaging reactions. I feel that this may be the same.
I only went from Lawrencelot to Aimee, I don't consider that "a lot". I am dead serious about lynching Aimee today. Lowell, you say that it won't make a difference which way we go, so I'll ask you to put your vote on Aimee too. All roads lead to rome, my friend. 8)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:56 am

Aimee wrote:Albert, please state the entire case against me. After that, consider that case and then consider the cases against Adel (half of which I have already done) and Lawrencelot, and then come to a conclusion. After that I will be perfectly happy to defend myself.
Let me answer your question with another question: if you were looking at this from an objective PoV, and didn't know your alignment, what group of four people most likely contains two scum ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:57 am

Aimee wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Aimee wrote:I'm not exactly sure what this proves. In a post beforehand, you had made it clear that you
didn't want Lawrence above L-2
. I was making this clear so no-one else votes for her.
This is incorrect.
I said I wanted at
least
2 votes on Lawrencelot.
Wrong. To quote you on post 527:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I encourage everyone to place Lawrencelot at
at least
to punctuate the urgency of the situation. A Papaya, do us the honor of exposing our case on this suspect - in other words, cut the cake :wink:
?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:59 am

EBWOP, yes the second post I made a mistake while trying to correct you >.>

You said I didn't want to put Law at more than -2, while I said I wanted him at at least -2, meaning -2 or -1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:05 am

We have three shots at catching scum. There are two scum.

Make a group of four people which are likely to include two scum, not considering your alignment.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:06 am

Argh, damned typos.

EBWOP

Make a group of four people which is likely to include two scum, not considering your knowledge of your own alignment.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:07 am

the knowledge of your own alignment* ffs.

Sorry I'm running on 2 hours of sleep, and one wild night yesterday.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:13 am

Aimee wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Argh, damned typos.

EBWOP

Make a group of four people which is likely to include two scum, not considering your knowledge of your own alignment.
I really don't see the point, frankly. The only people who have any alignment doubts in my eyes are Lawrence, Adel and Bird111 (who is only in doubt because of his lack of posting).

And bear in mind for day 1 I was basically an outsider because I didn't post at all due to vacation. So I have observed a lot of the game as an outsider.

To summarise, any group of four which includes Adel and Lawrence pretty obviously in my opinion includes two scum.
If you weren't playing in this game, only observing, say you were Aimee#2 or Glorkette#1 or something. Would Aimee be included in that group of four people ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:17 am

Alright, you wanna roll ? Let's roll. Aimee, I notice you have yet again moved your vote to Adel. You have said you didn't mind voting Lawrencelot, so will you do so now, and risk putting him at -1 ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:21 am

Aimee wrote:
PS: How do you know about the Glorkettes? And would you like to join? :wink:
Anything for you :roll:

Place your vote on Lawrencelot. I won't hammer him just yet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:35 am

I've already stated who I thought Lawrencelot would be teamed with if he were mafia. If he is town, I'd go with Aimee being the scummiest, then Adel. Then we will have to see what Bird has to say of all this...

Aimee stated she thought Law is with Adel, and with her analysis I take it she will think Bird/Adel are the remaining scum if Adel is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:38 am

Sir Tornado wrote: Last point: You have vote hopped (or main suspect hopped) from Adel to Lawrencelot to Ripley to Aimee today (today as in day 2). That's almost half the playing field. That is what I meant by you vote hopping today.
That's BS, I didn't vote Adel nor Ripley. Ripley was a bluff, and I never ever stated Adel was today's lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:46 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote: Last point: You have vote hopped (or main suspect hopped) from Adel to Lawrencelot to Ripley to Aimee today (today as in day 2). That's almost half the playing field. That is what I meant by you vote hopping today.
That's BS, I didn't vote Adel nor Ripley. Ripley was a bluff, and I never ever stated Adel was today's lynch.
Well, the thing is, when I made that comment to Aimee, I thought your accusation of Aimee was a bluff too. If you read my original post to Aimee again, you will realize that that is what I was trying to say. Now, with more elaboration on your part, I see that I was wrong in my assessment there.
This has nothing to do with Aimee. You said I was vote-hopping "a lot". I moved my vote
once
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:57 am

I'm happy that's behind us.

I still think Aimee is the lynch of the day, but nobody will listen to me =S
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:15 am

I think its:

Aimee - 3 (Lawrencelot, me, Adel)
Lawrencelot - 4 (Papaya, Ripley, Aimee, Lowell)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:24 am

Sir Tornado wrote:Albert, are you suggesting a lynch on Aimee based on that one post only?
I believe that lynching Aimee will provide us with far more information than anybody else.

If Aimee turns scum, Bird is immediately town. Adel is very close to cleared. You become a possible scum.

If Aimee turns town, you are immediately town. With two shots remaining and only Adel, Lawrencelot and Bird left, we have a confirmed victory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:25 am

All I asked is for you guys to close your eyes for one day, trust me and vote Aimee.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #162) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:27 am

Sir Tornado wrote:Albert, so, if I am to understand, you are suggesting lynching Aimee, not so because you think she is a scum, but because you feel that the game might open up and everything will become clear based on result of Aimee's allignment?
That is exact. Plus my hunch that she is scum.

Yeah, Lawrencelot is definitely 2nd scummiest, I don't mind lynching him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #163) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:31 am

Yeah, go ahead.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #164) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:32 am

Unvote
wait til mod comes back so we get death scene
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #165) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:32 am

Oh well, too late. GG Aimee.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #166) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:35 am

Aimee wrote:If that's a lynch I may cry.
Why ? Your not scum ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #167) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:25 am

LOL >.>

I don't understand why I wasn't killed. I'm getting paranoid :S
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:27 am

Is the scum so confident as to let me live ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 am

Looking back, Lawrencelot does look very scummy when he said:
Lawrencelot wrote: 3: No. I will not let you lead the town. No one should do that, and especially not you. Even though I believe you are mason now, you definately did not act pro-town the whole game, and you definately don't deserve to become the leader of the town. If I wasn't wrong all the time, I would laugh at this proposal, but I have no rights to do that now.
And then he says I was going to decide his vote that day ? That doesn't make any sense.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 am

Noooo nobody follow me LOL
Er, ABR, there are many scummier things I did than the example you gave here
lol that makes me laugh.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:10 pm

I wouldn't say we learned nothing. Looking at the Aimee bandwagon, there was me, papaya, Lawrencelot, I find it slightly suspicious that Sir T would vote Aimee after this post I made:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Albert, are you suggesting a lynch on Aimee based on that one post only?
I believe that lynching Aimee will provide us with far more information than anybody else.

If Aimee turns scum, Bird is immediately town. Adel is very close to cleared. You become a possible scum.

If Aimee turns town, you are immediately town.
With two shots remaining and only Adel, Lawrencelot and Bird left, we have a confirmed victory.
To this, he replies:
Sir Tornado wrote:Albert, so, if I am to understand, you are suggesting lynching Aimee, not so because you think she is a scum, but because you feel that the game might open up and everything will become clear based on result of Aimee's allignment?
I find it a bit ridiculous that he votes Aimee as soon as I say this, because was acting very independently until that point. Eg:
Sir Tornado wrote: You will have to
convince
me about Aimee. Look, I know you are a mason, I do not suspect that. But, I think I sense a touch of over confidence in your play today.
My logic doesn't make a damn sense, and he jumped on it too fast. Going from a stance of non-compliance to jumping on Aimee and -1-ing her is ridiculously scummy. With Papaya as the NK, it would make sense that he left me alive because of the quote in italic above.

I am leaning on Lawrencelot/Sir Tornado as a scum pair now. Keeping vote on Law.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:12 pm

EBWOP

Me, Adel, Lawrencelot, Papaya, Sir Tornado*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:13 pm

Sorry for all mistakes, contradictions(slightly scummy then very scummy), etc. in that post, I am sooo tired and drunk :S
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #174) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:35 am

Had Aimee turned out to be a scum (after the exact sequence of events that we have now) would you be voting me as the remaining scum? (considering that I voted for Aimee?)

No, at the time I thought Aimee was scum with Lawrencelot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #175) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:36 am

Yeah I agree with Lowell, but we must see some content by Bird.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #176) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:55 am

I already said I wanted content from Bird.

Sir Tornado, I understand your last post, but you said that you would vote Aimee because then "the game would open up", not because you were going to shut an eye Is that correct ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #177) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:21 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
Perhaps you left out this little post of yours in between me agreeing to vote for Aimee and your post you just quoted?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:All I asked is for you guys to close your eyes for one day, trust me and vote Aimee.
You didn't seem like you were closing an eye. Rather, you looked like you thought it would be a good logical move.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #178) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 am

1) You were acting independently thus far
2) You suddenly decided to follow me after talking a lot about overconfidence
3) You put Aimee at -1, and we quicklynched her

Adel and Lawrencelot both have a cover for their move(something I regret of course), while you said you were unfazed by the way I was acting. I don't see why you suddenly changed your mind and attacked Aimee if you thought she was likely innocent. On what grounds did you go against her ? You claim it was blind trust, but is that really true ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #179) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:11 am

Thank you for clarifying things.

However, a question itches me: what was strategical about lynching Aimee ? How would it open up the game ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #180) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:35 pm

This NK talk is way too WIFOMish IMO.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:33 am

Yes, he behaves like this in every, every, every single game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #182) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:56 pm

Lawrencelot wrote:
Mod: please prod bird1111
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:13 am

Adel...Lawrencelot...Adel...Lawrencelot...which one to choose ?

1) Adel
2) Lawrencelot

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #184) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:44 am

No. Neither did Papaya.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #185) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:54 am

I wonder.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #186) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:20 pm

WIFOM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #187) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:02 am

Woah, three gigantic waves of attack from me, Jalyn and Ripley! Sir T is in trouble.
Sir Tornado wrote: 3. If the scum knew, after A Papaya was a mason, then, going from previous posts, they would have easily guessed it was ABR. So, me "fishing" for another claim wouldn't have been more helpful for the scum. They would already have known it. What it did do was that it convinced me to follow ABR and A Papaya that day to see what happened.

That was my reason for not lifting the vote on A Papaya. It wouldn't have helped the scum at all.
Unless it was the
third
mason who claimed, or if we
all
claimed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #188) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 am

Time's up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #189) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:00 pm

Law/Sir T would be my first choice too(70%). Law/Adel is second, but 30%.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #190) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:05 pm

I've fulfilled my life when I killed Aimee. LOL.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #191) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:55 pm

The more the merrier ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #192) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:59 am

Mmmm keep yourself from calling players 'idiots', we're in a friendly environment after all :)

What do you think of Jalyn/Sir T ?

P.S.: your comparison of quicklynch and witchcraft is going to my sig lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #193) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:15 am

Sir T, what's your take on Jalyn ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #194) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:23 am

And between Law and Adel, who's your pick to die ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #195) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:39 am

Meh good enough,
Vote: Adel
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:17 am

Simply a pressure vote.

This is a situation where Adel's diagrams would prove useful.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #197) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:31 am

Posts such as these:
Lawrencelot in 455 wrote:If Adel is a townie, then I think ryan is likely to be a townie too, and the masons are mostly lurking. This is not that likely (but it is possible), so I don't know who is mason now, but I still don't believe ABR and papaya.
make me cringe.

Sir T and Lawrencelot are almost surefire scum teamates if we can find one last piece of the puzzle.

Who could Jalyn be teamed with ? Lawrencelot ? Maybe.

Who could Adel be teamed with ? Lowell...hmm...possibly.

Who could Sir T be teamed with ? Only Lawrencelot.

What about Lowell and Sir T ? Now that's scary.

Sir T has been consistent in going after Adel. Lawrencelot tried to scapegoat Adel. Jalyn attacks Sir T a lot. Lowell has been going against Adel and Law strongly on day 2.

We have 2 shots at hitting scum. We should either go after Lawrencelot and Sir T. The game becomes a piece of cake after we kill one of the two scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #198) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 am

Holy shit.

We just need connections of who attacked who - with one color for each level of accusation: red for highest suspicion, orange for mild, yellow for low.

For example, for Lowell it would be red to Lawrencelot, red to Adel. yellow to Sir T.

For Jalyn, red to Sir T...and I don't clearly remember much of the rest.

Our players of interest are simply you, Jalyn, Lowell, Sir T and Law.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:04 am

All we need is from Day 2 onward.

We didn't use much voting or FoS-ing after day 1 so numbering the votes and unvotes isn't necessary. We just need to identify the attacks.

For clarification purposes...the players without clear suspicions ranked in order should wave a flag with the appropriate color to each of the 4 other players, based on their suspicion level :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”