ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:16 am

Post by ryan »

ABR, saying that the mafia would have figured you out by your play is a bogus reason. You could just as easily be pro town acting but a mason. That is the #1 reason I wasn't pleased with your claim, it seemed like a stupid time to say "Oh yeah I'm the 2nd mason and I'll tell you the third if you don't vote off whoever I say" That is why, even if you are a mason I don't like your play in this game. I found Papaya to be scummy for his lack of content, non scum looking and basically not doing anything. So if my attack on him looked scummy, it wasn't an intent but it WAS my intent to find non posters, non content givers and call them out, I ended up calling out a mason (alleged) and it's very possible that you ABR are going after a townie
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ABR sounds like a curse word in your mouth lol

If your smart, it would be easy to guess that I am his mason partner as a mafia. The mafia know 100% that papaya is mason, so they will naturally guess his partner because I defended him a lot without much evidence.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:23 am

Post by ryan »

I'm sorry, pro town players can't defend other players they believe to be pro town?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:24 am

Post by theopor_COD »

ryan wrote:I ended up calling out a mason (alleged) and it's very possible that you ABR are going after a townie
You seem to doubt yourself?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:26 am

ryan wrote:I'm sorry, pro town players can't defend other players they believe to be pro town?
Not when that player is acting like the scummiest scum in the world.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:26 am

Post by ryan »

theopor_COD wrote:
ryan wrote:I ended up calling out a mason (alleged) and it's very possible that you ABR are going after a townie
The benefit of the doubt which was asked for by a few players, I'm being fair and doing so. Also do you and ABR still believe bird1111 to be scum? You both hopped on him right away at the beginning of the game
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:29 am

ryan wrote:
The benefit of the doubt which was asked for by a few players, I'm being fair and doing so. Also do you and ABR still believe bird1111 to be scum? You both hopped on him right away at the beginning of the game
Where ? Quote me.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:30 am

Post by theopor_COD »

ryan wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:
The benefit of the doubt which was asked for by a few players, I'm being fair and doing so. Also do you and ABR still believe bird1111 to be scum? You both hopped on him right away at the
beginning of the game
Key word in that sentence isin italics.

I have no opinion on Bird. I need more from him but there are probably four people I'd rather see lynched.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:31 am

Post by theopor_COD »

EBWOP - Four people ahead of Bird I'd rather see lynched. As for the beginning of the game them votes were random, surely you were aware of that?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:33 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ryan wrote:
Where ? Quote me.
I apologize as I misread the vote count early as A Papaya was on the bird1111 list and not you. I think it is funny that theopor_COD would rather see 4 people go before bird1111 when we only have 3 mafia, interesting comment there.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:37 am

Post by ryan »

theopor_COD wrote:EBWOP - Four people ahead of Bird I'd rather see lynched. As for the beginning of the game them votes were random, surely you were aware of that?
I just asked a question about bird1111 and your thoughts as you had a random vote on him earlier and he has been non existent since. Just a question and yes I know what random voting is, but thanks.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:53 am

Post by theopor_COD »

ryan wrote:I think it is funny that theopor_COD would rather see 4 people go before bird1111 when we only have 3 mafia, interesting comment there.
Not really. There's four people I'd rather see lynched before Bird.

You
Adel
Lawrence
Lowell

What has Bird done that is remotely scummy compared to the likes of you, Adel and Lawrence who continually disbelief the claims. He's not here so all I can guage is that your looking to create a wagon of some kind on him.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:01 am

Post by ryan »

bird1111 was somebody who's actually posted something, hence my question on him. As for me dropping a disbelief, I've dropped my vote from him but still find it possible he could be scum. Are you saying that there is NO chance he and ABR can be scum? Being closeminded with a few people not commenting/voting is not a good strategy
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:03 am

ryan wrote:bird1111 was somebody who's actually posted something, hence my question on him. As for me dropping a disbelief, I've dropped my vote from him but still find it possible he could be scum. Are you saying that there is NO chance he and ABR can be scum? Being closeminded with a few people not commenting/voting is not a good strategy
Stop putting words in his mouth. He said, failing a counter-claim, he will believe we are masons.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:05 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ryan wrote:bird1111 was somebody who's actually posted something, hence my question on him. As for me dropping a disbelief, I've dropped my vote from him but still find it possible he could be scum. Are you saying that there is NO chance he and ABR can be scum? Being closeminded with a few people not commenting/voting is not a good strategy
Stop putting words in his mouth. He said, failing a counter-claim, he will believe we are masons.
Defend much? He said 4 people are more scummy than you, read the damn post. He's got 4 on his list and you aren't one of them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:06 am

ryan wrote: Defend much? He said 4 people are more scummy than you, read the damn post. He's got 4 on his list and you aren't one of them.
Of course I'm not one of them, I'm mason.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:08 am

Post by ryan »

Of course you are
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:11 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Ryan until Albert and A Papaya are proved to be lieing scumbags by the counter-claim which is supposed to appear from thin air. I believe them to be 99% town. For heavens sake if Papaya was scum with Albert - why on earth would Albert back him up, he'd just let him rot . . . I have like 8 people I'd rather lynch than Albert and A Papaya at present, if you want a list here goes -

scum - Ryan, Adel
possible scum - Lawrence, Lowell
unknown - Aimee, Bird
leaning to town - Sir T
more town - Ripley

I'm not going to be looking at lynching Albert, A Papaya without any kind of counter-claim, they are pretty much confirmed in my eyes.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:19 am

Post by ryan »

Yes theopur, there is no chance ABR and Papaya can be scum, I shouldn't even put them in my thought process anymore, thanks for showing me that. I should only have You, Adel, Lawrence, Ripley, Sir Tornado, Aimee, Bird and Lowell in my sights from now on as there is no chance that Albert could have faked a roleclaim along with his scum buddy. I shall go over only those 7 people's posts from now on. Thank you so much again. Only a "thin air" claim could be positive. I shall start my re-read immediately
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:20 am

ryan wrote:Yes theopur, there is no chance ABR and Papaya can be scum, I shouldn't even put them in my thought process anymore, thanks for showing me that. I should only have You, Adel, Lawrence, Ripley, Sir Tornado, Aimee, Bird and Lowell in my sights from now on as there is no chance that Albert could have faked a roleclaim along with his scum buddy. I shall go over only those 7 people's posts from now on. Thank you so much again. Only a "thin air" claim could be positive. I shall start my re-read immediately
Since when have you started being so agreeable ? I like the new ryan! 8)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:22 am

Post by ryan »

I have been agreeable since I lifted my vote from Papaya, but I also don't appreciate being told that somebody can't be something, so although I do believe in some of my post most of it is sarcasm, but thanks none the less
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:23 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I thought it was sarcasm.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:23 am

Wow, this whole page is exclusively run by us three. Let's shut up until Lawrencelot or Aimee make a post, k guys ?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:24 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wow, this whole page is exclusively run by us three. Let's shut up until Lawrencelot or Aimee make a post, k guys ?
Bird1111 would be another person that I'd like to hear from (as well as Lowell)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:16 am

Aimee is back! Wooohooooooooo!

Here's a recap of the situation:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”