Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat May 26, 2007 8:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol im not sure why im being discussed, before i even turn up. i was only told about replacing in a couple hours ago...
i gotta agree with HH's post. Albert complimenting the scum after we lose 2 valuable protown players, is disconcerting.
Worthy of a
Vote: ALbert

also i disagree with MBL-SV is a fairly logical NK choice, especially for a newb who wanted to knock off someone more experienced. This suggests that the SK may be a less experienced player.
BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun May 27, 2007 1:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i agree with Haut Boy. ive seen this happen before in other games, and Glork-scum is allowed free reign to do as he pleases till about day 4 or 5.
in future, dont class 'Glork must be right' as a reason to vote for somebody. such blind following is worthy of my vote.
BM

Haut Boy wrote:Pardon me if I'm missing a lack of seriousness (as it is nearing 3:00 AM in my part of the world), but why are we depending on Glork when for all we know he could actually be scum~♥ I know there's that shiny "Paragon of Mafia Hunters" award, but really...
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I believe it the NKs were done manually. The deadline to get night actions in was 2 hours, but the deaths were reported 43 minutes after.
Then why did you ask if it was randomized or not?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

thats ridiculous logic. yes, such a record indicates that Glork is a good player, but i dont think that is in question here. we are trying to work out whether people are scum or town. Following someone blindly who is so far from being confirmed town is very scummy.
I mean, not only does Glorks previous success have no bearing on his affiliation here, the fact he succeeded in SCUMCHAT games, is VERY different to games like this. The fact that you expect us to believe the BS that if Glork is wrong, Glork=scum, is not only a complete 180 spin, but also a really foolish comment to make. I seriously wish you were joking, but unfortunately i dont think you were.
Unvote, Vote: Guardian

Guardian wrote:Mmm, it's not about the award, it's about him nailing scum in like 5 consecutive games I hosted in scumchat. And he didn't only completely find the scum, he didn't miss once, if he misses, he's likely scum imo.

No pressure Glork.

Btw, nice OMGUS vote MBL :P.

I am tempted to put my vote back on Glork though, as I demanded that he find all five scum and he only attempted to find one. Tsk tsk Glork.

Glork, why do you claim that trying to derive some information from the scum kills is worthless? It seems like a perfectly valid pursuit to me.

I would unvote, because up to this point in the game my posts have been made not without some humor and sarcasm, but MBL's counter vote is making me suspicious.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Glork, posting in large red font, doesnt make the crap you are saying any more viable....
Its pretty obvious that the aspect of Guardians comments i was referring to, was far from a joke. in fact, if he was joking id be even more concerned, as there would be even less reason to defend you so...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Mon May 28, 2007 12:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i got the pm at the start of the day. so, no-if you are wondering, i wasnt here for last night :P

Post 59 made me ROFL. :lol:

Glork wrote:
Mod: When exactly did Battle Mage replace DanMonkey in this game?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Mon May 28, 2007 12:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

dont change what he said Glork. he said he expected you to play well here as town. i dont know why you are defending him, when his obvious intention was to set you up for a lynch tomorrow.
trying to get him off the hook on semantics is a poor show... :roll:

Glork wrote:You're kidding, right? You mean you think that Guardian actually believes that I am the perfect mafia player and that I know all of the scums' identities without everyone even having posted yet? You think that language like "I demanded that he find all five scum" and "Tsk tsk Glork" is "far from a joke"?

Please stop talking, BM. You're just making yourself look like a fool.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

the difficulty with your play is that you always throw a poorly thought out vote on me at the start of a game, and i find it hard to work out whether you are scum or town as a result.
what i will say is that your logic is weak here. I mean, all i said in Post 16, was that people were discussing me, before i even knew i was replacing in. i guess the mod put me down on the roster before sending me the pm.
all in all, i hardly think you can criticise my relatively random vote, when you have made another on even less sturdy foundations.

@BBB-whilst i appreciate your sort of defence of me, id still like an explanation as to how i have "acted very stupid". I dont mind getting quicklynched, as most of the time it is scum who wagon me, which is par for the course. people who criticise my intelligence on the other hand, will be treated with disdain if they dont back up such comment with evidence.

@Glork-you are making no sense. Guardian made a comment that you were good at catching scum. you say this is TRUE, yet you also say he was JOKING. Please can you make your mind up about what defence you are going for here? :roll:

BM
BillyTwilight wrote:Hey, guys, sorry for the late start, I was out of town this weekend.

Vote: BattleMage
. Something about post #16 bothers me. It sorta says "I
can't
be scum, I just got into the game right now!" which I think is pretty preemptive. His attack of Guardian for joking on page 2 could just be bad BM play. But all in all, it's enough to warrant a vote, for now.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue May 29, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol i seem to be getting more and more games like this. i dont think Albert is anywhere near as scummy as some people here, so i wont wagon him to save myself.
what i will say is, once i am dead, ffs kill Guardian, Glork, and keep a close eye on HungryJoe too.
now hurry up and kill me. i DO hate a dragged out demise...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Tue May 29, 2007 5:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol why the hell would SK-BM be telling the town who to kill AFTER HE IS DEAD.
That makes no sense. also, i never get to be an SK :(
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Tue May 29, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol before i die, can somebody explain the scumtell i have committed?
apart from pointing out the logical fallacy of YB, i havent actually said anything. lol
man, id hate to be the remaining protown players, when this happy wagon turns sour ;)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Tue May 29, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol correction: i always come up townie when lynched. its possible for me to be scum, but never for BM scum to get caught. ;)

Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol guys, c'mon, history has taught us that BM is always townie :)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Tue May 29, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

aww why do you hate me TCS?
is it coz i can read you like a book? ;)
note, i do find Guardians departure from the hot wagon a bit scummy. enough to keep my vote on, until TCS responds to my question at least.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hmm, seems logical to move my vote to the scumbag with the largest wagon.
Unvote, Vote: Yogurtbandit
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:23 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

have you ever read a game in which i was scum?
(bearing in mind there have only been 2 on this site)

HungryJoe wrote:Actually, I was also wondering why that was, Yogurt.

As for Glork: BM really has been a bit odd here, you've got to admit. But, the more I read other games he's in, the uneasier I get with his playstyle. Regardless of whether or not he's mafia/town, he really just LOOKS like really bad scum, I think.

Nonetheless, I still consider him the most suspicious, if only because in this game he's adopted a 'Go ahead! Kill me!" posture, which I don't think a townie would do, honestly. So your slap is noted, Glork, but ignored until BM does something like defend himself, or at least look like some kind of townie to me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:26 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

have you considered the possibility that my gameplay, which you so often say distracts from lynching the actual scum, would work better if you STOPPED DRAWING ATTENTION TO ME SO POINTLESSLY.
i mean lets face it, i may look scummy in lots of games where i am town, but srsly, its rather hypocritical to say that i distract the town, when it is the people who pounce on such logic that distract the town.
:roll:

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:aww why do you hate me TCS?
is it coz i can read you like a book? ;)
note, i do find Guardians departure from the hot wagon a bit scummy. enough to keep my vote on, until TCS responds to my question at least.
I answered the only question I saw from you already. Which one do you want answered.

And no, I don't hate you because you can read me, although I admit you have called my scum twice now. I dislike you because your gameplay is anti-town, even if you are town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #113 (isolation #15) » Wed May 30, 2007 1:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

err no Glork, you misunderstand me. in my opinion, i dont act very scummy, however its the opinion of the vast majority that i do, thus i accept that it is probably true. However, you cannot say it is deliberate-its just how i naturally play. I quite understand people being suspicious of me for being scummy, if it is perhaps the first time they have played with me, or i am doing something different to normal, but when i get supposedly 'Experienced' players, who have played many games with me, and know my playstyle as well as anyone, saying: "Lets lynch BM even though he is acting exactly as he does as town", im understandably rather annoyed.
you also seem to have confused my point about TCS, as i dont think you read the conversation that preceeded my quoted post. c'est la vie.
really when playing with me, i guess a good townie has to work out whether im being typical 'BM-Scummy' or Scummy in a different way. There are usually ways to indicate peoples affiliation. i know there are tells i give off as scum (but i wont be stating them lol). The fact that experienced and capable players, are willing to palm off the easy answer:
"BM always looks scummy", rather than making a proactive effort to look closer into my play, is an indication that perhaps you do not have the towns interests at heart after all!
:x

Glork wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:have you considered the possibility that my gameplay, which you so often say distracts from lynching the actual scum, would work better if you STOPPED DRAWING ATTENTION TO ME SO POINTLESSLY.
i mean lets face it, i may look scummy in lots of games where i am town, but srsly, its rather hypocritical to say that i distract the town, when it is the people who pounce on such logic that distract the town.
:roll:
Most mafia players will always attack players whom they believe are acting scummy. I remember going after Twomz in like every game I played with him, because his play was just... scummy. You're acting as though, because you choose to be scummy, every other player should cater to your playstyle; that should never happen, and it's just not going to.

Scummy play is bad for the town.
Deliberately scummy play is worse for the town.
Thus, any good town will try to weed out scummy play.

Since you ADMIT that you act scummy as town, you must be willing to ACCEPT that you will be attacked in basically every game you play. Do not try to pass everyone else off as being hypocritical. This is not a town with 6 or 8 or however-many-votes-and-FoSes-you-got hypocrites in it. It's a town with people who see somebody
acting like they are idiotic scum
, and are taking action against the percieved scumbag.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

well im not the ideal judge of my own scumminess. of course, me being hard to read is only bad for me as town. as scum, i can get away with murder :D

YogurtBandit wrote:
BillyTwilight wrote:
Unvote
. Yogurt, the post combination of #'s 85 and 99 makes my hair stand on end. Since the only thing that BM did between those two posts was vote for you and continue his feud with TCS, can you please tell me how he became "protown" in that time frame? And why the IGMEOY for Jack?
Actually, I dont know exactly why, but after reading him ranting about acting scummy when hes protown, I sort of laid off on a vote on him.

I didnt like the way Jack said "Lets wagon" In his post where he voted me.
Yes, It was a slight OMGUS IGMEOY,(Wow, alot of Acronyms) It was also because before that it seemed he was lurking, then he just came out of the blue and voted me. I wouldve done the same if it was anyone else.

BM, You're saying that you dont act scummy, but everyone thinks you do? I think you gained a bad reputation, and how you got the reputation is your fault.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Wed May 30, 2007 11:55 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:All the votes on the Vote Count are scattered.. I predict there will not be a lynch until page 15 and beyond..

Glork, What is an Inkling?
This is a scummy post.
^This
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Thu May 31, 2007 2:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ill field this one. it sounds scummy, because you are evidently focussing on the actual votes cast, rather than your own opinions on who is scum. you seem not to care who is lynched, as long as someone is, even going as far to estimate when a lynch will occur. it just seems an unhelpful comment that i cant imagine a protown player saying.
BM

YogurtBandit wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:All the votes on the Vote Count are scattered.. I predict there will not be a lynch until page 15 and beyond..

This is a scummy post.
May I ask Why?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Thu May 31, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote:YB is just noob town... FomS everyone suspicious of him.
Glork is being atypically overdefensive.
BM is still scum.
Albert is still town.
lol consistent BS doesnt make you any more town-looking. :roll:
if you have a real contribution to make, please do. if not, dont spam the thread.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Thu May 31, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ah thats better. something we can actually comment on. well for starters, i think some of what you said is actually wrong. i dont remember saying MBL was scummy-MBL never looks scummy to me. lol
asking for death is not a scumtell. even if it was, i cant recall anyone doing that here. why mention it?
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Thu May 31, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

no lol. i was agreeing with MBL, that YOUR post was scummy. :P

Guardian wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:

This is a scummy post.
^This
I interpreted this post as you saying MBL's post was scummy. No?
Battle Mage wrote:lol before i die, can somebody explain the scumtell i have committed?
apart from pointing out the logical fallacy of YB, i havent actually said anything. lol
man, id hate to be the remaining protown players, when this happy wagon turns sour ;)
OK, my bad, you don't request death, only come close to it by insinuating that it was enivitable and getting all accepting of it and saying that you'd hate to be the remaining pro town players.

If you aren't the play for today, Albert indeed looks like an ok play, as does YB. I would not be upset with putting some pressure on Glork, too, his extreme defensiveness was odd for me. Although he did defend me earlier <3.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #189 (isolation #22) » Thu May 31, 2007 10:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

OMFG! GLORK IS AN OMGUSSY NOOB! :o

/btw, im kidding. but in a truthful sort of way. ;)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #213 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

bah-whatever. i figured as you were the one making a big deal out of it, you were the one who had reason to. Now i just think you are trying to defend your buddy YB.

Guardian wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:no lol. i was agreeing with MBL,
that YOUR post was scummy
. :P

Guardian wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:

This is a scummy post.
^This
I interpreted this post as you saying MBL's post was scummy. No?
Battle Mage wrote:lol before i die, can somebody explain the scumtell i have committed?
OK, my bad, you don't request death, only come close to it by insinuating that it was enivitable and getting all accepting of it and saying that you'd hate to be the remaining pro town players.

If you aren't the play for today, Albert indeed looks like an ok play, as does YB. I would not be upset with putting some pressure on Glork, too, his extreme defensiveness was odd for me. Although he did defend me earlier <3.
Bolding mine.

BattleMage, that wasn't my post, that was YB's. You are just throwing accusations around.

BM is looking really really really scummy to me.

If anyone wants to ask me any questions about my posts feel free to, I honestly don't see more of an attack on me than 'he feels scummy'.
I also feel that my pbpa was mostly ignored.

Leaving Santiago de o Compestela tomorrow to return to Madrid. Spain rocks! :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #303 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i didnt like Guardians last post. i havent checked this game in quite a while, and i can barely remember why i was voting for YB, so Guardian will suffice as the play for today.

i wonder if Guardian + scumbuddies will try and quick lynch albert in light of this :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #305 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

his comment about me seems like scum keeping their options open.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #615 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

im not lurking, im doing exams. hence i dont have time to concentrate on those games which require extensive rereads atm.
I should be back to full activity by next week.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #721 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Battle Mage wrote:im not lurking, im doing exams. hence i dont have time to concentrate on those games which require extensive rereads atm.
I should be back to full activity by next week.
hmm, i got replaced? :(
a bit harsh considering its the first time since joining MS that ive taken time off. :!:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #731 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

thats not a fair fight. Everyone knows HH is beyond defeat. :roll:

Glork wrote:HH 1, TCS 0
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #812 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

LoudmouthLee wrote:Since TSQ hasn't posted yet, and BM has explained why he hasn't made any game revelant posts in a week, BM is reinstated.

TSQ will be the next replacement, if needed.

That is all.
woot. the rate im getting killed in these large games, i dont want to lose 1 to inactivity. lol

Ill reread and post some serious content at the weekend. :)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #833 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

wow this game need another long reread. :p

ill do so as soon as my exams are over (tomorrow)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #948 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tell me, was this RR player good ?
no. i owe you guys a reread. but it would make things a lot easier, if a couple people could briefly outline the cases for Guardian and YB, and also summarise anything awesomely outrageous that has occured.
thanks
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #980 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:28 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

BillyTwilight wrote: BM has gotten awfully lazy for a player who has been replaced once already and by the grace of the mod was allowed back into the game. It seems that he's been very quiet in this game, after the flurry of posts back when it started. I thought his excuse for not posting for a week or so was because of exams? I think maybe its time we get a prod for him with threat of permanent replacement.
err, actually i posted 2 days ago, with the request that somebody gives me a quick run-down of anything important, so i can get back into the game as quickly and easily as possible. If you are genuinely concerned about my activity, please do me the service of helping me catch up 30 pages worth of information, when i already owe large rereads in other games.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #987 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

oh no, i will be rereading, but currently i owe rereads in other games, which i also need to conduct. So, rather than have you wait even longer before i can post something of value, all i need is a brief summary of any claims, extra-scummy comments, and the names of the main lynch candidates atm. That way i can begin participating again more quickly.
furthermore, your first statement failed to answer my question. I know i havent been posting content for a while, for the sole reason that i dont know what's going on! I dont want to be replaced, and i want to start participating, and working some BM-Magic immediately, so i can phase back into the game.
Its ok if you dont want to help me with that. Im hoping that with so many players, there is bound to be one person who values my opinion enough to give me 10 mins of their time. :P

BM

BillyTwilight wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:err, actually i posted 2 days ago, with the request that somebody gives me a quick run-down of anything important, so i can get back into the game as quickly and easily as possible. If you are genuinely concerned about my activity, please do me the service of helping me catch up 30 pages worth of information, when i already owe large rereads in other games.

BM
First, your last substantial posts were on June 5th (post #'s 303 and 305). That's almost three full weeks of inactivity. I understand you had exams for a week, but you said you'd be posting regularly again by the week of the 11th. Since June 5th there have been 600+ posts and only 6 by you, none of them with content.

Second, its not our job to reread for you and post a synopsis of nearly 27 pages worth of posts. If you don't have time or desire to reread yourself and come to conclusions then you should ask for a replacement. I understand missing a week and taking a couple of days trying to get caught up, but you've been promising a reread and substantial posting since June 13th, ten days ago. I'm not trying to be hateful, but if you don't have time to concentrate on this game as well as your others then you should ask for a replacement.

@Shteven: Your post #937 makes my point for me. Post #890 gives me the feel of not wanting to vote YB, but trying to keep your options open in case you feel you have to. You state that you'd be "happy" with a YB lynch, but your sticking with your Guardian vote. So, what did YB do (or not do) that made you move from being "happy" with a YB lynch in post #937 to being "not sold" on a YB lynch in post #937? I don't see anything that YB did to justify this change of heart. What I do see is a slowing down of the wagon, with multiple players voicing that they thought YB was just being YB, or the like.

I guess I see post #890 as you keeping your options open if you felt things were moving towards a YB lynch, but wanting to wait and see how the rest of the players moved before committing. When it began to look like YB would escape an immediate lynch you felt comfortable in backing away from being "happy" with a YB lynch.

Granted, a lot of what I am seeing with you is due to the fact that I think YB is scum; therefore, I am looking at other players interactions with YB and your posts read to me like a scum-buddy who doesn't want him lynched but wants to be voting for him if he is lynched.

Mod, can we get prods/replacements for HackerHuck (last post June 14th), Johhan (last post June 14th), and Plessiez (last and only post June 13th)? Thank you.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #997 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

despite advice from MBL, i wont be requesting replacement from this game. I've reread the entirety of the posts of Guardian, and i'm still ever confident that he is scum.
Not only has he been blatant in his 'casting the net wide', he has been decidedly reluctant to place ANYONE in the 'town' category. I presume this is scum keeping their options open. Not only that, but he has also been known to misrepresent others, and bandwagon shamelessly.

Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1000 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Same here, but that's obvious. I love how, right after I say that it's easy to jump on the Guardian wagon, one of the most naturally scummy players on Mafiascum jumps on his wagon. I feel vindicated somehow.
the fact that you pre-empted such a move means nothing, in light of the obvious indication that you consider him scummy enough to be voted for in the first place.
if Guardian is not the play, who, in your opinion, is?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1006 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote:Wow. Not knowing where one's vote is indicates to me that more attention needs to be paid to the game. It also indicates to me a desire to lynch the easiest candidate, and no possession of true suspicions.

I think I am going to go ahead and
unvote: Shteven vote: BM
. This is the third time I believe I have unvoted someone and voted BM. He just keeps getting me to come back :roll:.
gg OMGUS. :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1020 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Glork wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Glork wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Well, if it comes down to it, I'd rather lynch Yogurt then Guardian.
That's probably because you and Guardian are scumbuddies together.
:eyebrow:

You know, Glork, it's comments like that that make me suspect you this game.
Oh? Me calling two people scum together makes you suspect me? Is this... out of the ordinary for me?
Glork is exactly right here. Unfortunately, he behaves in the same scummy looking way, every game. I think Glork being unhelpful is a null-tell. Guardians comments make no sense. He's trying to undermine me by suggesting that i dont know whats going on, while at the same time trying to portray me as calculating scum. :roll:

prod me when he makes his mind up.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1026 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote:Umm, prod BM, because he is doing both. He is completely ignoring what's going on, AND is being calculating in doing so, imo. If he has time to post that he is not ignoring my arguments, he could respond to them.
if you want someone to be prodded, you have to put it in bold for the mod to see. :roll:
As far as im aware, you havent offered any arguments yet for me being scum, other than the lie that i am not paying attention.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1096 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol let me see.

1. I was AWAY. There is a difference between lurking and being absent.
2. Disregarding your arguments? I was intending to wait until you presented me with some. :roll:
3. I do have real suspicions. thats blatant lying right there. :P

Oh and fyi, im not ALWAYS town. I'm just always killed as town. If there is a large wagon on me and im about to be lynched, odds are, im town.
However, i don't 'always want to be scum'. I care just as much about games in which i am town who thinks he is onto something, as when i am scum who is playing really well.

BM

Guardian wrote:Jack's play here reminds me of AM Mafia where he fooled three other townies at endgame, and MAD mafia, where he lurked + actively lurked to an easy win...

YB you could be scum, but I don't get that read, and I am on the same wavelength with you here.

Yos, I maintain that I would be equally suspicious of BM if his actions were against anyone else. His lack of attention to the game, disregarding of my arguments, and not having any real suspicions is ridiculous, and in my opinion it is scummy.

Also, I really didn't want to bring this up, but BM is notorious for always being town, and wanting to be scum. He then really, really wanted to not be replaced into the game. I don't put
much
stock into this, but it is there.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1170 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol what can i say?
i guess i'm the MS equivalent for eye-candy. :lol:

HackerHuck wrote:
Guardian wrote:Sarc, basically, his long (often wrong and/or pointless) analyses, his vote switching, his vote confirmation and then switching around, and him finding people who no one else thinks are scum to be scum are all consistent with him being town.

He is much more lurky and bandwagony when he is scum, in my experience.

Albert, Shteven, Jack, and BM all look much more appealing to me.
It sounds like you're talking about BM and then you state that he's more appealing.

Just kidding BM.

In all seriousness though, your continued strong defence of YB is just hitting all sorts of alarm bells in my book. I don't see any good reason for it, so I'm happy to keep my vote on you.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1197 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:42 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Damn, good thing I claimed vanilla townie else I woulda forgotten my role.
or maybe you would have forgotten what you were breadcrumbing. :o
this post just feels off to me...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1399 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote: b)We leave the decision up to BM
good idea. i'm rereading both potential lynches now.
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1400 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:03 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

rereading Albert, i'm not getting the best vibe from him. He has posted alot, but most of his posts have been 1 liners, and a significant proportion of his posts have been either humourous or off-topic. It seems to me that this is concurrent with Albert playing as scum (how's my metagaming?)
He does recognise others arguments, but doesn't appear to seriously look for scum. He's spent the majority of Day 1 in cruise-control. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1401 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:11 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Its hard to deny that YB appears to be putting more serious effort into this game.
If i didn't know YB's playstyle so well, i'd be perturbed at his relentless bandwagonning, but the fact is, its a null tell with him. His early play was non-commital. He has, in his favour, been consistent in his suspicions of Albert. Also in his favour is the fact that Guardian-scum is on his wagon. I'll admit that his play has matured over the course of the game, but his earlier comments were indicative of lazy scum who just wanted a quick mislynch.

Unfortunately, i find both players equally scummy. We have a few hours until deadline, so if i have missed anything significantly incriminating on either side, please bring this to my attention before i vote.

BM
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1403 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:BM, where are the usual accusations of people like Guardian-scum bussing YB-scum? This is unlike you...
his vote and subsequent comments don't feel like bussing to me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1442 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:32 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

yeh i figured i'd get some stick for that today. Not that i expect YOU to believe me, but i did genuinely forget to come back, after having left while waiting for others to respond. However, i was leaning towards voting Albert in any case, so the decision wasn't one i would have opposed.

However i'm not liking your posts ALREADY.

What makes you assume that MoS was an SK kill?

The section i have bolded also strikes me as odd:
Guardian wrote:Hm. It's not 12 noon tomorrow. W/e that's cool.

MoS was scum. That throws me for a loop, honestly. Thanks SK!

vote: BM for reasons expressed yesterday. I, like BillyTwilight, note his decision NOT to take a stand on the two wagons.

I am very happy Albert was town
. I think YB is probably town as well, but I felt Albert was more likely to be and while we don't know if YB was a "right" lynch wagon, he certainly wasn't a wrong one :D!
This doesn't strike me as something a Mafia Member would say. If there's one thing that seems genuine about Guardian, it is his bewilderedness with regard to other players roles. That indicates to me that he is an SK.
Of course, this suspicion combined with his CONGRATULATION of the SK, and his evident interest in the role of MoS, gives me a very strong vibe that he is the SK, probably hoping to kill a protown power role.

Vote: Guardian

Oh and don't forget to note his backtracking on the YB issue of yesterday. Makes me think that YB is probably town aswell.

and while we're here add to the list of scummy behaviour, Appeal to Emotion (with regard to Sarc). And is it the case that MoS defended Guardian? if so, that has to be another feather in his cap of scumminess. :p

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1449 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

YogurtBandit wrote:Hmm. Well, Whatever MBL said to the SK mustve Told him to go after scum.

Im surprised at this quick bandwagon on Guardian the first page(Not nesscarily all votes, but mostyly all attacks.), But I do understand the reasoning. With , 15 Alive, Its 8 to lynch, and I think he has Been at -4.

Bm, Did you mean to not vote yesterday because you wanted ALbert, or Did you not vote because you forgot?
lol i did genuinely forget to come back in time to vote, however had i voted, i was leaning towards Albert anyway.

@Yos-actually he has mentioned YB. He has said that he thought YB was probably town! :shock:

@Inhimshallibe-I see what you are getting at, but really your evidence on TCS is only valid once Guardian is proven scum. Of course, in my mind, he is at this stage, but it'd be nice to see the report for the benefit of everyone else.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1452 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

It is still possible that a Vig killed N1. It is true though the the chainsaw does indicate an SK. good point.

with regard to appeal to emotion as a scumtell, i agree that it is weak alone. god knows i use it enough as town. However the fact is, most others do consider it a scumtell. I KNOW you are scum for other reasons. My job is simply to convince others, and if that means reciting scumtells that i don't necessarily believe are guaranteed, i will do so.

and really, i dont think it matters where you are Mafia or SK at this point. Either way you are the lynch for today. I'd be leaning towards SK myself, but if the worst case scenario is you coming up Mafia, i'm still ok with killing you :p

with regard to your suspicions on me:

1. I wasn't lurking, i was inactive, and lacking time to reread.
2. OMGUS isnt an airtight case. :roll:
3. True i would love to get to be an SK, but i haven't been one yet. Sorry but i do enjoy games with other roles aswell. :roll:

BM
Guardian wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:i did genuinely forget to come back, after having left while waiting for others to respond. However, i was leaning towards voting Albert in any case, so the decision wasn't one i would have opposed.
I see no reason not to take this at face value.... Kind of crucial thing to remember, though.
BattleMage wrote:What makes you assume that MoS was an SK kill?
Three things.
First
, the fact that MoS was killed with a chainsaw.
Second
, the fact that we had two kills night one.
Third
, the fact that
the kill hit mafia
. Do you think it was a mafia kill, BM, or do you think that a vig random vigged night one and then killed MoS?
BattleMage wrote:Oh and don't forget to note his backtracking on the YB issue of yesterday. Makes me think that YB is probably town aswell.
Well, at least we can agree that YB is probably town...
BattleMage wrote:Appeal to Emotion (with regard to Sarc).
Hmm? First, I broke through Sarcastro's icy heart and appealed to his emotions? <3 then, Sarc. Secondly, if appealing to emotions is a conscious decision that is scummy, why would scum ever do it? I've felt good reasons to appeal to emotions as town before, and I am beginning to trust it less and less as a scum tell.
BattleMage wrote:And is it the case that MoS defended Guardian? if so, that has to be another feather in his cap of scumminess. :p
Yes; make up your mind; am I the confused SK, or MoS's scum partner?
Yosarian2 wrote:Not liking Guardian's attack on BM at the moment. Could you explain again why you're suspicious of him?
Guardian in 1365 wrote:One thing, for the town's benefit -- I think BM is the sk/scum for these reasons: his lurking after suspicion fell off him, his pushing suspicion onto people for bad reasons, and his deep sadness at being replaced - sk tell for BM, I would believe.

The first two are the important ones.
Maybe it is not the most airtight case, but I feel good about it. There is more, but that was what I was feeling the most near the end of day one, and still am feeling now.
Yosarian2 wrote:Also, at the end of the day yesterday, Guardian, you suddenly did a 180 turn and started to suspect YogurtBandit, but now you haven't mentioned him at all yet today. Could you explain this, please?
Guardian in 1440 on this page, scroll up, wrote:Yeah, MoS had me fooled by protecting me. All that crap about "easy day one lynch that happens but is bad". I was like, yay, someone sees that I am town. It makes me think YB and Albert are both town though, since MoS was perfectly willing to put focus on both of them.
Eh? I had a lot of doubt near the end of the day yesterday, and though I thought they were both likely town I was surer about Albert and I thought that he had been slightly more helpful. I am not interested in lynching YB today.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1457 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Ok, that makes some sense. It's also worth noting, though, that MOS was attacking Albert and YB yesterday while DEFENDING you in a wierd way, Guardian, saying you were the "easy" lynch but not a good lynch.
I already noted this. It made me think he was town. Would you like further comment from me on this?

@BM -- is that a cop claim? Because then you are definitely lying scum.

If it is not, how do you "KNOW" anything?
stop role fishing. You don't need to be a cop to know that you are scum. :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1484 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote:whee I'm.... drunk. i'm town in this game I think. Glork, suspecting that I am a decent townie may be giving me too much credit. hai all :D

Glork are you scum?
You were so obviously sober when you made this post, it's hilarious. :lol:

I'm a tad suspicious of Glork for his post with regard to Guardian, in which he threatened to vote, but then didnt. Glork doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would be hesitant with a vote if they thought someone was even the slightest bit scummy.

I could see a Guardian-Glork scumpair, but i'd still feel more comfortable lynching Guardian first.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1523 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote:I think people should unvote me as opposed to me claiming at this point. I don't understand the case on me and no one has articulated it well... Whatever I claim, the town loses if I don't get lynched after I claim. I really would ask the people on my wagon to reconsider being on my wagon, before I am forced to claim.

However, if people are stubborn, and want to force out a claim just because they can, I will claim.

Anyone voting me without giving me a chance to claim is extremely suspect
, as I am at -2 and I fully intend to claim if I must...
If you want to survive today you have to claim. i'm not adverse to somebody putting you at -1 now, if it means that you do so.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1531 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote: No counterclaims makes sense though, since we theoretically could have 2 doctors, at least you aren't trying to out both :P.
rofl. you are asking the real doc not to counterclaim?
you are SO scum....
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1558 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i don't think you should be directing the SK towards the Doc. it seems every time the town try to manipulate the scum minorities, it fails.
I still think Guardian is scum. His breadcrumbing proves very little, as a Doc claim is probably the safest claim for scum anyway. I also think Shteven is likely to be town, just from his recent comments.

Glork wrote:Hm. The Guardian/Glork folks are going to love this... but I am inclined to believe the claim.
Unvote Guardian

It's hard to say whether the scums will play the WIFOM game or not as far as nightkilling Guardian goes. But consider this: If Guardian is not the SK, then the SK will have significant incentive to kill Guardian regardless of whether Guardian is scum or the Doctor. If Guardian is the SK (which I must say, I find rather unlikely -- I think he'd have taken a lower profile in this game if so), then the Mafia may in fact leave him around for a while. If he's the Doc, he could find himself the target of both kills so that Doc protection won't save him; or, if only one group targets him, the presence of a second Doc could save him.

Basically... I don't think Guardian is the play. I find it very likely that in the next night or two, the SK will be cutting Guardian to pieces. And as long as we've got the SK playing vigilante for us, it's strategic to look eslewhere for our lynch.

Vote: Shteven
primarily as a placeholder.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1561 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

dw, im here for you TCS. :p
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1573 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:18 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

i really don't see the case on Shteven. If i had to pick out 1 person who i felt was probably town at this stage, i expect it would be him.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1577 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:OMG I died...I had you all fooled...or at least enough of you :(
MoS, you couldn't fool Tom and Jerry into a serious of outrageous and funny escapades. :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1584 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

still here, still voting for Guardian.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1595 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Jack wrote:
ManaSpryte wrote:
Guardian, why claim to be a doctor? It makes the job useless and makes you an obvious mafia hit. But youre mafia, so die scum :twisted:
no...
no to which part?
him being scum, or his claim being foolish?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1618 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

HackerHuck wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Um, Shteven, weren't you just saying that it'd be better to not lynch guardian today, because he'd likely be nightkilled? What changed your mind?
That's the first thing that has pushed shteven well into the possible scum category for me.
Fos: Shteven

I am quite surprised that we still have people voting for Guardian. He's claimed doc without a counterclaim (not that surprising) and he's not likely to survive more than a couple of days. There has to be someone else that you find scummier than Guardian. I still like either YB or TCS myself.
look, you can't tell me you believe his claim!?
The fact is, allowing scum to live another day simply because they claim a power role, is idiotic. We learn alot from either a Guardian or Glork lynch.
but preferably the former obviously.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1648 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Guardian wrote:By the way, this has been on my mind and is bugging me -- I wonder if inHim is defending Shteven not because they are buddies, but because inHim *knows* that Shteven is town.

If that is the case, I would feel better about an inHim wagon again....

What is the best way to look for this? I have looked for it myself, and I can't determine if it is a)Innocent Defense, b)Mafia defending buddy, or c)Mafia defending known town (like MoS did with me :P).
backtracking. Now Shteven has a nice big wagon, you decide to change your stance, and instead, tie him to Inhim, so you can lynch him tomorrow. :x
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1651 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol you are SO transparent. :lol:
That same old WIFOM argument keeps popping up. You think just because you claim Doctor, nobody has a right to suspect you? you aren't immortal just because you made a BS claim. I love the way you refer to yourself as 'A' Doctor, knowing as you do that there is another real Doctor out there, who is naturally going to be highly wary of your claim.

with response to your relevant points, your stance has appeared to change with regard to Shteven, who you previously suspected, but as his wagon grows to near completion, you have hopped off, and started a pathetic attempt to look like you are trying to derail it. :roll:

Your defence of the change of opinion is blatantly an attempt to cover your own arse, when people read back and your comments don't add up.

Just die already. :roll:

Guardian wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Guardian wrote:By the way, this has been on my mind and is bugging me -- I wonder if inHim is defending Shteven not because they are buddies, but because inHim *knows* that Shteven is town.

If that is the case, I would feel better about an inHim wagon again....

What is the best way to look for this? I have looked for it myself, and I can't determine if it is a)Innocent Defense, b)Mafia defending buddy, or c)Mafia defending known town (like MoS did with me :P).
backtracking. Now Shteven has a nice big wagon, you decide to change your stance, and instead, tie him to Inhim, so you can lynch him tomorrow. :x
How... have I changed... my stance?

And even if I have changed my stance... any time someone comes up with a new opinion... it is not automatically backtracking.

Your continued
willingness
intense desire to lynch a doctor is noted.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1660 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I don't know what imbysllinc means, but as you have said it applies to me, it most probably doesn't. ;)
Whether or not you might be NKed is pretty irrelevant if you are scum. There is no guarantee that another killing group would choose to kill you, IF THEY BELIEVE YOUR CLAIM. If you were still alive tomorrow, or the next day, does that prove your innocence?
answer: Hell NO. :roll:
rofl. and again you are backtracking. If you are going to lie, at least decide what lie you are trying to tell. One minute you think Shteven is scum, then you don't, then you do, and now you have hopped onto the soup of the day: ManaSpryte.
:lol:
I will draw attention to your last comment specifically (bolded by me). Let me ask, would somebody who was genuinely a Doc under heavy suspicion say, if you are scum, please keep misrepresenting me. Its a blatant attempt to render people who suspect you as confirmed scum. It also makes it crystal clear that you KNOW i am not scum, for you are scum yourself.

BM

Guardian wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:lol you are SO transparent. :lol:
That same old WIFOM argument keeps popping up. You think just because you claim Doctor, nobody has a right to suspect you? you aren't immortal just because you made a BS claim. I love the way you refer to yourself as 'A' Doctor, knowing as you do that there is another real Doctor out there, who is naturally going to be highly wary of your claim.
You are being borderline imbysllyinc. Since we have an SK, whether I am not a doctor or am a doctor, I am a very good target for NK. If I am still around at endgame, great, go ahead and be suspicious of me. Unless the mafia and SK want to try and pull that huge WIFOM, I won't be.

I refer to myself as 'a' doctor, because the setup has 0,1, or 2 doctors! From my perspective (assuming the 0,1,2 was randomly chosen), there is a 50% chance there is another doctor out there. There may be, there may not be, I have no way of knowing.

Just because fools like you joined my wagon even though I really didn't want to claim -- maybe even
because
I didn't want to claim, I don't want to make matters worse by forcing another doctor to claim if one exists.
Battle Mage wrote:with response to your relevant points, your stance has appeared to change with regard to Shteven, who you previously suspected, but as his wagon grows to near completion, you have hopped off, and started a pathetic attempt to look like you are trying to derail it. :roll:
Ummm. I still suspect Shteven. Highly. I have no intention of derailing is wagon.
Battle Mage wrote:Your defence of the change of opinion is blatantly an attempt to cover your own arse, when people read back and your comments don't add up.
I repeat... I am still suspicious of Shteven, if that is your perception of my "change" in opinion... you are wrong. Note a few posts back where I named him as likely to be one of the mafia members.

If you see something different, please explain it. From my perspective your continued attack of me is not taking into account anything that has happened since I claimed, and is just based off of you initial "suspcion" of me. You appear to be making up arguments to make me seem scummy to coorelate with your suspicion, even when the arguments are baseless.

You admit to doing so, earlier, when you said you brought up my "appeal to emotion" even though you didn't think it was at all a good scum tell -- just to convince others of my being scum. Stop being ridiculous if you are town.
Keep it up if you aren't
:roll:.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1705 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

all Guardians ravings are starting to make me more favourable to him. I really really hate myself. :x
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1722 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i'm going to reread some of this game soon.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1827 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:37 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

shit. have i missed a whole day-night cycle? :o
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1890 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

this game is next on my reread list. will get to it as soon as i have time. :)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”