Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3969 (isolation #200) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Hey guys, there's 3 days left.

Noted that Goat is not voting and his pattern.

Reads please Goat.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3972 (isolation #201) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Majiffy, I am seeing something different with Goat. They are unlikely to be lynched today though. I need to discuss what I saw with PV what I saw. Just in case I die, a crumb for you/Mala. Read Goat as if I subbed in from Day 5 or later. Do my first usual step.

You should see what I see.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3973 (isolation #202) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Majiffy, if you do not get what I am saying, I am sure Mala should get it. Just keep quiet till tomorrow as I am not sure how damning it is until I talk w PV.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3975 (isolation #203) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

On that last comment I agree. They may even be useful tomorrow.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3976 (isolation #204) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Goat, name your biggest scumreads.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3979 (isolation #205) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Goat, why are you assuming minuate when I haven't commented on what I saw?

Where is your push on scumreads?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3981 (isolation #206) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3980, The Goat wrote:
In post 3979, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat, why are you assuming minuate when I haven't commented on what I saw?

Where is your push on scumreads?

Re: First sentence, I wasn't referring to you for the most part.

Re: Second sentence. I'm voting for Mist. I just replied to xofelf's "if you don't like it, talk to the mod" post. What were you looking for?

Would like to see a litle more scumhunting and reasoning from you. Saying Mist and Xefl are scummy is all good, except yuor not telling us why.

In addition, you have 2 scumreads out oa a LOT of players. Do you have more? Please share.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3982 (isolation #207) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 1380, The Goat wrote:Random thoughts at post 674 (end of p. 27):

I'm townreading Majiffy thus far. I remember him being more arrogant as scum. Yes, really.
Nero is playing differently than the games I remember with him. Will have to go back and check how long ago that was, and what his alignment was.
Icerint/AP is pinging the ever-loving holy crap out of my Goatdar.
Y&B is a fluffier poster than I am. And that's saying something.

In post 2159, The Goat wrote:
In post 2157, geists wrote:I really can't say anything that wouldn't leave scorch marks on the server.

Do something useful.

Fair enough. I just iso-ed myself, and that's deserved.

Here's what I've got stored in my head from following somewhat lackadaisically, without referencing exact posts.

I'm getting a strong town-read on Majiffy, but he's tunneling like a mofo. His stubbornness actually made me LESS likely to vote shos until the last page or so.
I'm also getting strong town reads on SG, Nero and Mastin; their interactions read like "I'm smarter than you" town on town action.

TSO/replacement did something mid-day that pinged me.
Sven is officially freaking me out now. He's playing differently in other games, even "D1 with no data" play is different.

Also, I see your Mylanta based townreads. But, with 160 pages of juicy goodness, that should be backed up or contested by actual content. So, refine these townreads, and what others do you have?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3983 (isolation #208) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3063, The Goat wrote:
vote: Mist

In post 3104, The Goat wrote:
unvote
until Icerink flips.

Also, what was the point? How would your vote on Mist be affected by Ice flip?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3985 (isolation #209) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Wake replaced out of all his MS games at once.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3986 (isolation #210) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Yet he would not do that.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3988 (isolation #211) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

I am in a few games where Wake subbed out. Wake also does not sub out of games as only one alignment.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (isolation #212) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3989, The Goat wrote:
In post 3983, Birds of Prey wrote:

unvote
until Icerink flips.

~P

I think that many things are based on flips. If AIR flipped scum, everything changes as far as early reads go.

OK, then you can save me from extra clicking by showing my where your early scumread of Mist was and where it came from. From that, I'm sure I'll be able to understand how it would be affected by an Ice scumflip.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3994 (isolation #213) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3990, The Goat wrote:
In post 3982, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 1380, The Goat wrote:Random thoughts at post 674 (end of p. 27):

I'm townreading Majiffy thus far. I remember him being more arrogant as scum. Yes, really.
Nero is playing differently than the games I remember with him. Will have to go back and check how long ago that was, and what his alignment was.
Icerint/AP is pinging the ever-loving holy crap out of my Goatdar.
Y&B is a fluffier poster than I am. And that's saying something.

In post 2159, The Goat wrote:
In post 2157, geists wrote:I really can't say anything that wouldn't leave scorch marks on the server.

Do something useful.

Fair enough. I just iso-ed myself, and that's deserved.

Here's what I've got stored in my head from following somewhat lackadaisically, without referencing exact posts.

I'm getting a strong town-read on Majiffy, but he's tunneling like a mofo. His stubbornness actually made me LESS likely to vote shos until the last page or so.
I'm also getting strong town reads on SG, Nero and Mastin; their interactions read like "I'm smarter than you" town on town action.

TSO/replacement did something mid-day that pinged me.
Sven is officially freaking me out now. He's playing differently in other games, even "D1 with no data" play is different.

Also, I see your Mylanta based townreads. But, with 160 pages of juicy goodness, that should be backed up or contested by actual content. So, refine these townreads, and what others do you have?

~P

Yes...I'm working on doing that. That involves asking questions. Those questions are what led to this entire cf of a day in the first place.

Hence my frustration. Here's what's occurred today, from my POV.

"Hey...what's going on? I'm a little behind. What's this about over here?"
"WHAT DID YOU ASK THAT QUESTION FOR, SCUM?"
"You know what? Never mind."
"WHY AREN'T YOU GIVING MORE DETAILED READS?"
"How about you all go #### yourselves?"

You're just going to have to deal for a little bit.

Goat: "Hey...what's going on? I'm a little behind. What's this about over here?"
Birds: "Hey, wow, a The Goat sighting. Let's see if he's scum or town through as direct interaction as we can get on a forum-based game."
Birds-T: "I think he's scum. His votes suck and he hasn't been scumhunting."
Birds-P: "His iso does suck, let's see what he says about it, and his other reads."
Goat: "You know what? Never mind."
Birds: "Mist looks like mislynch bait, and may or may not be town. Xelf claimed town superdude. 28 player game. Who are your other reads?"
Goat: ""How about you all go #### yourselves?"

Why the bad attitude about being asked questions?

In post 3990, The Goat wrote:Regarding the "asking more questions" bit, what's the deal with the big-ass wagon on you?

Dunno. Probably from asking too many questions. :wink:
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3996 (isolation #214) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3993, The Goat wrote:
In post 3992, Birds of Prey wrote:

unvote
until Icerink flips.

~P

I think that many things are based on flips. If AIR flipped scum, everything changes as far as early reads go.

OK, then you can save me from extra clicking by showing my where your early scumread of Mist was and where it came from. From that, I'm sure I'll be able to understand how it would be affected by an Ice scumflip.

~P

I already stated that Mist was a gut read. It's something that I got from a reread a week or two ago. Someone else had listed him as being scummy, so I checked him out, and he seemed not-so-town.

Regarding unvoting until after the flip, like I said...if AIR flipped scum, everything needed a reread.

But if Mist was a gut scumread, how does a Ice scumflip or an Ice townflip affect that Mist gutread?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3999 (isolation #215) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3998, The Goat wrote:
In post 3996, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3993, The Goat wrote:
In post 3992, Birds of Prey wrote:

~P

~P

I already stated that Mist was a gut read. It's something that I got from a reread a week or two ago. Someone else had listed him as being scummy, so I checked him out, and he seemed not-so-town.

Regarding unvoting until after the flip, like I said...if AIR flipped scum, everything needed a reread.

But if Mist was a gut scumread, how does a Ice scumflip or an Ice townflip affect that Mist gutread?

~P

Because knowing that AIR was scum would influence
everything
pending a re-read. Interactions. Voting patterns. Everything.

I think "gut" by definition doesn't really includes interactions, voting patterns. And you specified unvoting mist until seeing Ice flip, indicating some sort of direct correlation.

In addition, why would Ice flip scum? He was the NK, and the only one, and by *most* accounts would be expected to be town. It really would be a matter of what town role he was.

With that said, I'm now even more confused by your mist unvote and logic you gave for it.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4001 (isolation #216) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4000, The Goat wrote:
In post 3999, Birds of Prey wrote:
I think "gut" by definition doesn't really includes interactions, voting patterns. And you specified unvoting mist until seeing Ice flip, indicating some sort of direct correlation.

In addition, why would Ice flip scum? He was the NK, and the only one, and by *most* accounts would be expected to be town. It really would be a matter of what town role he was.

With that said, I'm now even more confused by your mist unvote and logic you gave for it.

~P

Fair enough. There have been quid a few games as of late in which I really don't understand the dynamics. While I've been on MS for a long time, I haven't played all that much until recently. When I first started playing, there were games in which there was...MAYBE a page of posts in an entire week. The dynamics of play and role types have changed a good bit. And I just don't understand how some of them interact.

That, plus...I don't process like most people.

Well, then you'll completely understand if we place you as a scumread. Some of what you said doesn't make sense from our town mindset, but maybe you'll redeem yourself through sheer brilliance once you process it out, get us to understand it, and lynch scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4002 (isolation #217) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3997, The Goat wrote:It's not the questions. It's the overanalysis of minutia. It drives me bonkers.

You can say there is overanalysis going on, but right now we're not seeing any analysis from you, which is something
I'm
looking for.

For example- look at neil, look at Lemin, look at them together. What do you see?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4005 (isolation #218) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4003, The Goat wrote:
In post 4001, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4000, The Goat wrote:
In post 3999, Birds of Prey wrote:

~P

Fair enough. There have been quid a few games as of late in which I really don't understand the dynamics. While I've been on MS for a long time, I haven't played all that much until recently. When I first started playing, there were games in which there was...MAYBE a page of posts in an entire week. The dynamics of play and role types have changed a good bit. And I just don't understand how some of them interact.

That, plus...I don't process like most people.

Well, then you'll completely understand if we place you as a scumread. Some of what you said doesn't make sense from our town mindset, but maybe you'll redeem yourself through sheer brilliance once you process it out, get us to understand it, and lynch scum.

Of course. I think you'll also understand if others read it as an attempt to derail a current wagon.

And you have yet to see my brilliance. I assure you it's astonishing.

Let them. I am scumreading neil so can lynch him first. Besides, your going to wash that scumread right outta my hair with your brilliance.

Right now, you are a piece of coal. We will pressure you into diamondhood.

So, when can we expect a sneak peek of brilliance?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4006 (isolation #219) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Responding and noticing something does not equal derailing. We are the ones who have picked one of the three major wagons. You have been lurking.

You have no analysis or trajectory.

We aren't voting you and Y and B because of the deadline. Period.

~Titus
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4008 (isolation #220) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4004, The Goat wrote:
In post 4002, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3997, The Goat wrote:It's not the questions. It's the overanalysis of minutia. It drives me bonkers.

You can say there is overanalysis going on, but right now we're not seeing any analysis from you, which is something
I'm
looking for.

For example- look at neil, look at Lemin, look at them together. What do you see?

~P

Processing. I do not like it when directed like that.

It's along the old PR adage of, "People can't tell you what to think...but they can certainly try to tell you what to think
about.
"

Well, I do prefer topical, since by definition it's current events.

But, willing to listen to alternate theories.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4010 (isolation #221) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4007, The Goat wrote:When I'm damned good and ready.

it's already day2 and 160 pages. When do you approximately think you'll be ready for a sneak peek?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (isolation #222) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Goat, vanity wagons don't get ridden this close to deadline. You both would be.

Friendly neighbor claim, no message. Should be paranoid aboyt dying, no pushes. Y and B is scum.

You seem to think that we can only hunt the person we are voting. If so, you haven't been scumhunting all game.

BBMolka, demanding content ain't bad. However, I don't mind the mud for us. Keep flinging shit.

~T
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4016 (isolation #223) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4011, BBmolla wrote:Goat is so fucking town it hurts, BoP's attack is terrible

Really? So town it hurts? Maybe you can talk more about it. Like the one time Goat saved a drowning baby from a burning building. And pictures of it happening.

Otherwise, no, he's not.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4015, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat, vanity wagons don't get ridden this close to deadline. You both would be.

Friendly neighbor claim, no message. Should be paranoid aboyt dying, no pushes. Y and B is scum.

You seem to think that we can only hunt the person we are voting. If so, you haven't been scumhunting all game.

BBMolka, demanding content ain't bad. However, I don't mind the mud for us. Keep flinging shit.

~T

Yeah! All this too!!

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4021 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Always is confident you are town but did not clear you.

~T
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4022 (isolation #226) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4018, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4011, BBmolla wrote:Goat is so fucking town it hurts, BoP's attack is terrible

Lol, this!!! ^^^^^^^^^

I want Mist or this bird creature to die today. Yep, that's how it's going to be. Plus, the bird people aren't even reading the game. They've missed the obvious hints and someone even clearing me and showing I'm confirmed town... or rather, they just don't care? Either way, they need to die.

Damn I wish I was a vig. :(

Like you just cleared Goat & Molla cleared Goat? Why can't I just eat my bullshitburger and like it.....?

Uh no.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4026 (isolation #227) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4023, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4020, The Goat wrote:

Lol, this!!! ^^^^^^^^^

I want Mist or this bird creature to die today. Yep, that's how it's going to be. Plus, the bird people aren't even reading the game. They've missed the obvious hints and someone even clearing me and showing I'm confirmed town... or rather, they just don't care? Either way, they need to die.

I will admit, despite the friendly nature toward me...

...it made my skin absolutely crawl. Jebus.

Why? I wasn't trying to be creepy or dangerous...

P. Edit: I didn't clear Goat. I'm saying, I can see Goat as town more than you. And your attack is absolutely terrible.

Why do you think it is an attack when I'm asking him questions about his play?
~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4027 (isolation #228) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4022, Birds of Prey wrote:

Lol, this!!! ^^^^^^^^^

Like you just cleared Goat & Molla cleared Goat? Why can't I just eat my bullshitburger and like it.....?

Uh no.

~P

The story of my towngames PV.

~T
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4028 (isolation #229) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4025, The Goat wrote:
In post 4022, Birds of Prey wrote:

Lol, this!!! ^^^^^^^^^

Uh no.

~P

If I read correctly, some others are aware of what he's talking about, and seem to back him

I have no idea what he's on about.

I'm aware of what those others are thinking about Always but Always did not confirm it.

~ T
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4034 (isolation #230) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

No. The thing is, Always isn't a cop. Nor is she saying confirmed. Always is just really confident and that's confidence we don't share. We are both scumreading Neil now, and we're both voting him.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4057 (isolation #231) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4056, ProHawk wrote:Then what is the point of saying something is terrible? To be a jerk?

Generally, to get you to move it or explain it or explain it better.

But you also generally ask if it's the last 2.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4086 (isolation #232) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Ugh, this feels like a rock and a hard place.

The wagon we're on is full of shady company. I don't care for Mist. Our heads are in disagreement as to Always as town. Even though I think Always is town, I don't think Always is sheepable town as I haven't seen townie stuff from Neil.

The Shroomish wagon is being voted by 1) A six headed hydra that never posts, including ika, 2) Major scumreads and 3) Always...

The Mist wagon has Sven Stal (PV scumread) and The Goat (mutual scumread).

If multiball is confirmed then this makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Given the fact we're not particularly attached to the neil wagon, we might be asked to move but hell I don't like any of the current options.

~T
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4093 (isolation #233) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Oversoul, out of all the things we've said, you pick that to comment on?

The whole point of requesting AP to sign his post with something other than "Birds" is because I couldn't tell if a question Ex: What do you think Birds? is directed at us or AP.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4112 (isolation #234) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4108, Abomination wrote:VOTE: BoP

i dunno if the others moved the vote but this needs to eat rope now

Noting this for VCA purposes.

VOTE: Shroomish
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4114 (isolation #235) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

I'm going to suppose Poisoning is a kill, so I'd say no. We are vulnerable to kills but no other action. If the poison has an effect other than killing, suppose we are immune.

Given you're asking the question, I'm going to suppose that's a delayed kill in context similar to Book of Shadows...

This is not a block. If a player has a role that can somehow target multiple players, they will not be blocked.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4115 (isolation #236) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4113, ActionDan wrote:Bop, does your role block poison attempts on you? Ask the mod if unsure

Why would you be thinking about this question? There's no evidence of a Poisoner at all? :shifty:
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4117 (isolation #237) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Derp. :S

Flavor suggests anti-town as well.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4147 (isolation #238) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4108, Abomination wrote:VOTE: BoP

i dunno if the others moved the vote but this needs to eat rope now

In post 4144, Abomination wrote:I don't know why we moved our vote, but

Vote: Shroomish

He's scum, and deadline is approaching.

This is scum.

Svenskt Stal is scum.

VOTE: Mist

I may not be back before deadline.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4148 (isolation #239) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

As for poisoning, if it kills us in one night, we are not immune.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4149 (isolation #240) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

We are not immune to "killing actions". The mod isn't being clearer than that. I'm not sure if being clearer than that isn't just a boon for scum at this point anyway.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4155 (isolation #241) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

We have 7 on Mist. 6 on Shroomish. 3 on Neil, 3 on me. If you aren't voting one of those four, time to move. If you are voting one of the bottom two, need to have a good reason.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4158 (isolation #242) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4157, Titus wrote:
In post 4156, Squirrel Girl wrote:I'm doing multiple of those things, I'm an overachiever!

No. You're just naturally gifted. No matter how hard we try, we can't get two votes. :P

Drunk Titus posting.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4162 (isolation #243) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Why the fuck would you guess a reviver? Wouldn't that violate all the rules of mafia?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4173 (isolation #244) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4150, Venmar wrote:
In post 4136, Majiffy wrote:Although the unvote is worth looking into.

The unvote is everything to look at. "Oh, hey, he was my top scumread at SOME point! But the shitty claim did everything to persuAde me to get off oh no!"

Agree with this- below is the reason for my Sven suspicion. :down:

was the Sven post to vote Lemin, with their last post being VLA ()
- Lmein claims masons
Lack of unovte with Mason acknowledgement
In post 2666, Svenskt Stål wrote:so you claim mason?

thats confirmable

also, is it confirmed that we have 2 scum teams?

Lemin wagon at 12 () when Sven unvotes it to vote for Mist.

This is the part I find scummy, the timing of the wagon dismount when the wagon mounintg was unexplained for about 2000 posts. Lemin mentions=0.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4176 (isolation #245) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4166, geists wrote:
In post 4162, Birds of Prey wrote:Why the fuck would you guess a reviver? Wouldn't that violate all the rules of mafia?

It would not.

QTs with dead players are a fairly well established thing in mafia. So are treestumps. Fully revived players are a rare mechanic but not unheard of.

I once played a game where every dead player in the game (on day...4? 5?) was revived (though voteless) for a day. The game also featured a dead player who could establish a one-gameday QT with a living player.

I probably shouldn't refer to the game because it still pains Oversoul.

Could also be a governor mechanic. Give them 24 hours to "undo" the lynch prior to the flip.

~The Sadly Sober P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4181 (isolation #246) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

And according to wiki, we "reflexively roleblock" all non-killing actions on us.

Technically.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4186 (isolation #247) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

@Oversoul, you're a Yankee (northern US/British person) or scum aren't ya. Otherwise you would understand that aesthetician and ascetic sound really fucking similar.

@PV, you have total control of our vote until deadline.

~Drunk Titus
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4189 (isolation #248) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4187, Oversoul wrote:Actually, now that I think about it.. Why didn't I put Shos higher on that list. He is the vig. Setups this large are all but confirmed to have a vigilante or else the games would stagnate.

:facepalm:

How you know shos is vig?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4190 (isolation #249) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4188, Oversoul wrote:
In post 4186, Birds of Prey wrote:@Oversoul, you're a Yankee (northern US/British person) or scum aren't ya. Otherwise you would understand that aesthetician and ascetic sound really fucking similar.

@PV, you have total control of our vote until deadline.

~Drunk Titus

I mean, not enough to confuse the distinction between the two.

I was pronouncing aesthetic as "a stet ic" and ascetic as "a set ic" but I never once made the connection. I did take that NY Times dialect quiz and got Miami and two Northeastern cities, but that makes sense given the demography of where I grew up.

That sounds the same yo.

~Still Drunk Titus for both posts.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4192 (isolation #250) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Mist claimed and maintained a townread on Lemin throughout the Lemin lynch process. Why would scum not bus for credit (however small it would be at that point)?

Shrommish had Rhaego as a I don't know what the fuck to do with this pile read (). Shroomish disagrees that if Rhaego is scum Egg is scum (). Votes Lemin () becoming 11th vote on wagon (doesn't want to lynch shos, doesn't want no-lynch)

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4194 (isolation #251) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4186, Birds of Prey wrote:@PV, you have total control of our vote until deadline.

Doh!

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4195 (isolation #252) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4182, Oversoul wrote:I guess they can be town:
Young and Beautiful

Want to hear why you think they were roleblocked or jailkept by town or scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4196 (isolation #253) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4193, ProHawk wrote:
In post 4182, Oversoul wrote:ProHawk (didn't like him trying to take credit for Lem)

LoL, after you mention my awesome post. (Actually put it in a link and ask for commentary which you probably hoped people wouldn't click on anyway). Yeah, you can still be scum, and if you are, you picked the wrong person to push.

The reason you have me in your scum pile is a load of crap.

While I (drink Titus) thinks Oversoul is a pile of scumshit, I want to know why you think they have you as a scumread as I'm apparently prone to scumread Oversoul according to Dr. Who...

~Drunk Titus
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4197 (isolation #254) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 2171, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 2161, Nero Cain wrote:Well now we know why bop sux. But really, I've been
scum reading elf and shos all day and now I'm currently voting probscum lemi
so
Exactly whats wrong with me not caring which one of those three gets hung? Also whats so town about lemi that
my vote on him
is bad?

Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

So you've been scum reading two of the main wagons all day, and as soon as I become a possible main wagon, you jump on board? Also, what exactly transpired in that time when both of your scum reads were the two main wagons with the most votes (before your vote tied me with another one); that you thought I would be a better wagon then them and placed a vote on me (who at the time, was not currently one of the top two wagons being discussed)? Just interested in hearing you quickly stumble over yourself to make a case on me.

I'm a woman. I've said this twice now. For someone who is so certain I'm "probscum"... you're not paying much attention to my actual posts.

In post 2660, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 2659, geists wrote:I really don't like that lemni has disappeared again while the wagon picked up speed.

I'm sorry, I'm here. I've told my partner(s) to keep quiet and let my lynch go through, there's relatively nothing we can do and I don't want them to out themselves, especially since at least one of them have a decent power that can help us. I've got no real power, I'm just a Mason, so I don't have any real power role claim. So in my opinion, if Shos and Xof are telling the truth, my wagon would probably most benefit the town in terms of lynching, because at least we don't lose a power role.

I realize I don't have much to say, I'm sorry. Like I said, this whole day with how many people are in this game is slightly overwhelming for me right now. I'm not "new" per say (in response to someones inquiry earlier), but I've just never played in a large game before. Sorry. :/

If I'm lynched before I'm able to come back on, good luck. And I'm leaving this here for my partners later references:

Alpha.
Omega.
Zen.

Oh, and since I'm giving information, all the information we've really gathered that can help is that there are
two scum teams from what our role PM's have given to us and if it matters, we have day talk and the way the mod clarified some of our questions, we suspect the two scum teams would too.
That's really the only info I have to give that would be most beneficial.

In post 2751, Lemniscate wrote:Wait what? I'm confused. I'm here for the moment:

I do not want my partners to give themselves away because honestly, there's not really any chance for another wagon to form, and at least with my lynch you guys will get information. If my partners gave themselves away, that'd only come to bite them in the butt in the end because scum would have a chance to pick apart people who have jewel shards and I won't put them in danger that way. Since I can't die at night, only by lynch, look at whoever hammers me. My partners can claim later when they have more of an upside to them.

I also never claimed to have 4 partners. I apologize if that's what it appeared. Ignore the remarks I posted for now, they will become relevant later on in the game. If I'm not the lynch for today, I'm easily confirm-able for tomorrow so either way, I'll be shown as town. I can character claim if it matters at this point?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mist

I am okay with this direction however, especially Mist's desire to suddenly hurry up and lynch me, and how active Mist has become near deadline. Weird how that works... (don't consider a lynch on Mist, focus on the deadline! Just lynch that scum girl lemniscate!) That's the scummiest thing I've seen on my lynch wagon.

In post 2754, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 2752, ActionDan wrote:holy crap.

You can't die at night only by lynch.

why hasn't someone confirmed you so you'd be a permanent fixture that presumably would be town. I mean wat. what. wat.

It'd be pro-town to say how many masons there are btw.

And the alternative wagon is obviously mist. It's not like there was no chance of you not getting lynched.

Mist wagon came in the past couple of pages, at the timing of my post (and I still honestly believe), the likelihood of another lynch wagon taking off to 15 votes is ridiculously unlikely. I'd just as well play the lotto, then expect 15 alert people to be around to put their vote on Mist with the limited time left of the deadline.

Why is saying how many people are with me pro-town as compared to null? Honestly, I don't find your opinion highly favored in general. We all think you're scum. And I can see scum knowing how many masons are there can be pro-scum, as they'd know how many potentially confirmed town's can be there. So I'd guess giving that information would suit you well, but not necessarily the actual town.

P.Edit: What is the Wolf Pack? I can definitely say, I'm not part of any Wolf Pack.

In post 2759, Lemniscate wrote:What? Why am I anti-town?

Also Majiffy just proved my point.

And hold on Always I'm getting mod permission to post my role title. Or if I need to rephrase it I will, though I'm not sure how to rephrase it exactly. Supposedly the wording of my title matters, at least my teammates think so.

If you'd like one person who's vanilla to confirm I'm telling you the truth, I just talked with them and they said it might be a better idea then letting the lynch go through.

In post 2762, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 2760, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:You realize that two players have already stated role names in full, right?

Really? Can you point me to them (or one)? I think I missed that. If so I'll just say mine, I'm not sure if the mod is on right now... I just really don't want to be modkilled.

In post 2768, Lemniscate wrote:Oh okay.

I'm
Kocho, Town Undead Vanilla Mason

In post 2770, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 2767, Nero Cain wrote:I'm just a mason so I'm ok with getting lynched>>>>oh im unlynchable. Her "lynch" produces no kill=antitown

This is scum

What??? I never said I was unlynchable!!!

In post 3638, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 3636, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Still want a xof lynch. Her commuting is insane, and completely contrary to what town would do in her position. Mhork is pretty suspicious for defending it, too.

Everyone seems to have the same conclusion, Mhork is scummy. Mhork defending XOF is very telling, but I feel like it'd be better to lynch Mhork, and if Mhork flips scum, we have their partner lined up.
That's 3/7 possible scum down by Night Three. And IF (and this is a big IF) Shos is who Shos says he is, then we have a vig who can help us find the 4th scum. If not then by Day Four we lynch Shos and BAM! 4/8 scum/SK down.

Can't get much easier than that?

VOTE: Mhork

I feel like it'd be easier to see Mhork hung right now than XOF, considering other's reads...

Lemin posts near end of day.
Noted flip-flopping on scumteam info ( 2 teams, then later one of 7/8)

Also not sure how to take in in terms of Mist-scum.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4200 (isolation #255) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

ProHawk, I tend to have a self-centered game but still there can be logical fallacies that don't involve you.

Scumreads town read?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4274 (isolation #256) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4270, Oversoul wrote:If YB wants to put away their
pride
scum wincon, we can lynch Mist.

FIFY
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4351 (isolation #257) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

I want to hear if Young and Beautiful got a message out this time.

I'm surprised to be alive but that means I have utility for the scum team at this time, so I'm going to chill for a bit.

~Titus head obviously
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4398 (isolation #258) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

I feel like There is no Arizona would be a better choice, Mala.

Y and B is obvious scum, but getting a mislynch on Y and B would be a reason scum would keep me alive. Plus, it stalls all scumhunting. So as much as I want to push Y and B, I am going to be cautious. Y and B should be the lynch if we can't get anything else going before the deadline. That or they can be vigged and we can see who is pushing us down the wrong path.

Of course, a scumteam of 7 would be a reason why there would be so few nightkills. Outlandish theory time: Maybe this is like Jungle Republic and only the SK gets a kill.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4424 (isolation #259) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4399, neil1113 wrote:Wow just caught scum red handed.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain

He's not a vig, he didn't get blocked, he doesn't have a shot... he's a liar. A lying scum that now officially needs to die.
Explain please.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4430 (isolation #260) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4426, neil1113 wrote:BoP... lynch all liars philosophy. It doesn't help town at all, especially this early on in the game. It'd be different halfway through the game. Or with less people.

How is NC lying though?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4440 (isolation #261) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4438, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4402, Oversoul wrote:Mala please control Neil.

Why would Mala control Neil?

In post 4430, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4426, neil1113 wrote:BoP... lynch all liars philosophy. It doesn't help town at all, especially this early on in the game. It'd be different halfway through the game. Or with less people.

How is NC lying though?

This pretty yuck though. Its p obvious what Neil is getting at. I softclaim vig, no shot hence in his black and white mind I am "lying".

I'm a Bird of Prey, I don't eat bread. I eat meat.

Crumbs are for Angry Pidgeons.

~Titus
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4454 (isolation #262) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4441, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 4440, Birds of Prey wrote:I'm a Bird of Prey, I don't eat bread. I eat meat.

Crumbs are for Angry Pidgeons.

This isn't actually a reply to Nero's raised issue.

Yes it is. He said that Nero was lying bc he crumbed vig. I was indicating I had no idea where Nero crumbed vig and to actually show that if he wants to claim Nero lied.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4455 (isolation #263) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4450, The Goat wrote:Note to self: Cross-reference this Shroomish stall with off-voters/late voters on the Lemniscate lynch.

This gives me the creeps if Shroomish is town.

If Shroomish is scum, I'd be pretty content with you being town.

There were three major wagons at the end of yesterday, not just two though.

All three should be looked at later.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4476 (isolation #264) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Here's what I've gathered from the Lemniscate flip.

First, Y and B claimed at L-4 immediately after (post wise) Lemniscate voted for them.
For the slot as a whole it first voted Abomination to kill it with fire. Then it voted Iecrint, beastcharizard, Katsuki (now Oversoul) and then Lord Mhork. Most of Rhaego's votes were wagon votes but for Katsuki. At the time of Rhego's Katsuki vote, Shos was the major wagon. He pushes Lord Mhork as a vanity wagon for awhile as well. Wake was a non-entity. Lemniscate cast a vote on Y and B and one on Nero Cain. The vote on Young and Beautiful was another bandwagon vote which triggered the claim. When the slot gets prodded, Lemniscate skips over the shos wagon again. Given how often the slot voted for wagons, that begged the question, why did Lemniscate vote Nero and not shos who was a larger wagon at the time?

The interplay between Y and B and Lemniscate is interesting.

Looking at Geists, why was she nightkilled? She was a big leader on the Mist wagon, who flipped town. She was universally townread prior to the flip. I don't get why scum would nightkill her though given the easy discredit that follows unless they were afraid of something else.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4477 (isolation #265) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4475, Nero Cain wrote:regardless of alignment, you are a moron. ScumSG is sitting there and defending the fuck out of you with bullshit reasoning and you are just sitting there and ignoring her and EVERYTHING that's going on in this game in favor of "Nero is scum for x" and that's basically all you've said all game. Personally, I think you are pretty scummy but if you are town you'd be such a small lose, I mean fuck, even Goat is being more useful than you are.

This doesn't make me feel good about you.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4479 (isolation #266) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

It's the last part. You're advocating a policy lynch solely because Neil is scumreading you. Yes, he's tunneling. It's better to demonstrate he's tunneling by asking him a question about another player. The last comment about Goat being more useful than he is just seems out of place, as if you would be trying to link the two together.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4522 (isolation #267) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Bulba, please link to where shos has changed his claim.

Lemni's behavior makes me want to lynch shos a bit, considering shos was a major wagon Lemni didn't want a part of.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4541 (isolation #268) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4524, neil1113 wrote:It seems like my vote is best served here.

VOTE: Highshroomish

Even though I highly suspect it to be wrong, it doesn't seem like the majority is really interested in lynching scum.

*Sigh*

Ew.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4542 (isolation #269) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4526, shos wrote:
In post 4522, Birds of Prey wrote:Bulba, please link to where shos has changed his claim.

Lemni's behavior makes me want to lynch shos a bit, considering shos was a major wagon Lemni didn't want a part of.

Have you the memory where I was actually his counterwagon?

In post 4521, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:kill himself, that is.

why would he kill himself?

/jk lol

In post 4523, notscience wrote:No Nero, I haven't.

I kind of want to lynch HS but the only reason I do is because sheeping geists.

Now here is a really, really terrible post.

If you were Lemni's counterwagon, that makes his absence on you even more likely that you're scum or a huge boon to them.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4556 (isolation #270) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4546, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4480, Nero Cain wrote:s.
In post 4479, Birds of Prey wrote:The last comment about Goat being more useful than he is just seems out of place, as if you would be trying to link the two together.

How in the world is that trying to connect Goat and Neil?

Goat hasn't exactly been useless, just what he posts tends to be scummy.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4557 (isolation #271) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4552, Malakittens wrote:
In post 4544, Abomination wrote:Why is this scum fuck not dead yet?

VOTE: BoP

Seriously how does anyone townread that?

Because its not scum okay!!

Seriously, I'm just the wagon people push if they want to avoid content. I'm used to it.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4559 (isolation #272) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

You're connecting them by a) encouraging comparisons where Neil comes out townier than someone else widely suspected thus creating an "alternative" to lynching Neil, b) causing subsconscious associations to form regarding things that frankly aren't true and c) serves as a backhanded discredit to both slots as well.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4733 (isolation #273) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4655, BBmolla wrote:If you're a supersaint I'm not okay with it

If shards pass via lynch hammer, then that presumably would be why NS would want to hammer. Guessing logically, that scum/vig kills can also steal shards. Otherwise, I cannot see two hammers and your role would be nonsensical. Having a townie pick who they want to hammer is logical.

In fact, we all probably should do that. Scum cannot pick a fellow scum or the possibility to chain lynch runs high.

Due to my claim, I probably shouldn't hammer anyone.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4753 (isolation #274) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Mhork, that is classoc, I am rubber you are glue.

Y and B, flail more.

First, my meta is pretty similar. Get the lay of the land. Run up likely scum.
Second, crumb to townreads. Check.
Third, lay out likely scenarios.

If everyone saids they don't have a shard and designates a hammerer, scum should not be able to track the shards. Just because I said it Nero doesn't make it dumb.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4754 (isolation #275) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Meanwhile, compare your play in this compared to that game Y and B.

Total fluffing, even after claiming.
No aggression on anyone not named Titus.
Lack of risk taking.
Lack of announcing townreads.
Lack of crumbing (even though your crumb was a gambit)
Lack of reaching out and communicating about reads
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4773 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4750, Young and Beautiful wrote:Compare Titus's play in this game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=56559

to our current game here. BoP is not town; and it is incredibly frustrating to be unable to run her up.

- b -

I can directly contradict this wrong statement.

Why don't YOU compare Titus scum play in the link with her play here? Like, in detail, and analytically and stuff, like.
That will make it much sweeter when it's all said and done.

And let's guess, roleblocked again?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4948 (isolation #277) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

VOTE: Young and Beautiful

Prod Dodge.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5268 (isolation #278) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Will catch up later. Had personal issues + Sickness

~Titus head
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5269 (isolation #279) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5254, Egg wrote:Guys, we're way too split. I'd like to see where the following people fall on the actual wagons:
Notscience
Beast
Penguin
Xofelf

If we can eliminate one or two, we might have a better time pushing a lynch through.

This is just personal opinion, but I don't even think Y+B should be an option with the friendly neighbor claim and lack of support. So I'm curious where Birds, Abom, and Shroom would switch to come deadline.

How many excuses and lack of people saying Y and B is town before the truth of their scum role PM becomes obvious?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5314 (isolation #280) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5303, Egg wrote:We need to make a couple of wagons disappear within a RL day or two

We can lynch Y and B. They are pretty obviously scum at this point.

I could go for Shroomish as well but PH still freaks me out a bit.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5329 (isolation #281) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5326, Oversoul wrote:I find it very odd that my vote was the tipping point on the Xof wagon.

I guess I am willing to consider YB town. Just unfortunate coincidences.

^^ is scum with Y and B.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5809 (isolation #282) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

VOTE: Young and Beautiful

Yeah, this head needs to catch up majorly. This dies unless it got confirmed.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5812 (isolation #283) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5803, BBmolla wrote:Just clarified with the mod, I was definitely roleblocked. If my roll had failed, the mod would have told me according to him. So "no result" = roleblocked

just an fyi

Yeah, can we kill Young and Beautiful now?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5813 (isolation #284) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5810, Egg wrote:
In post 5809, Birds of Prey wrote:VOTE: Young and Beautiful

Yeah, this head needs to catch up majorly. This dies unless it got confirmed.

It did. By BBMolla.

Where? I just skimmed his ISO.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5814 (isolation #285) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Nevermind looked at it again...

He used an abbreviation that I didn't get with Control F.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5815 (isolation #286) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

UNVOTE:

Well there's two people the scum cannot kill without conftown (or they are both scum) but it highly unlikely Molla is scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5816 (isolation #287) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

I'm going back to VCA tomorrow.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5822 (isolation #288) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5819, Titus wrote:While I disagree with lynching Neil, I feel Egg has a valid point. We should all comment on who we think should be hammer close to the end of a wagon. No unvoting nonsense.

In post 5820, Titus wrote:Derp ProHawk, got distracted. I wouldn't mind if Neil died. ProHawk should be living IMO.

Kinda obvious here.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5824 (isolation #289) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5823, ProHawk wrote:
In post 5801, zMuffinMan wrote:would be kinda shit for whoever gets that fake-claim!

You get to pick your fake-claim. If you don't like it, you can request another super-duper-elaborate fake-claim be made. STOP TRYING TO FIND SCUM BY ASKING FOR FLAVOR.

How would you know this?

While I agree the game is not likely breakable by flavor, I'm not sure where this knowledge comes from about picking your fake claim.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5829 (isolation #290) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5826, Egg wrote:Are you really saying I haven't scum hunted this game. My result on you is a possible guilty. I usually vote those.

Who is this to?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5833 (isolation #291) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

What are jewels in this game?

Why would scum have two jewel thieves? (Abom just flipped scum jewel thief).
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5837 (isolation #292) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5836, Egg wrote:He did claim that, yes.

Serene kill shouldn't be claimed if town.

I think the opposite. If we have two vigs, that makes no sense. If the killer of Serene doesn't claim they can't claim vig under duress.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5838 (isolation #293) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5832, Egg wrote:
In post 5829, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 5826, Egg wrote:Are you really saying I haven't scum hunted this game. My result on you is a possible guilty. I usually vote those.

Who is this to?

Prohawk.

Also, Abom's flip is interesting

Explain this please.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5842 (isolation #294) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

I'm more concerned with your probable guilty on ProHawk. The multiple jewel thieves is a conclusion I've reached myself.

Here, we have a crap ton of wagons to look through. It's something I'm going to have to get a pen and paper, post truncated summaries.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5844 (isolation #295) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5843, Young and Beautiful wrote:Prohawk, you claim to be a jewel thief.

Do you have any powers that get boosted if you successfully steal a jewel?

- b -

Stop rolefishing and scumhunt. He hasn't claimed anything relevant (ex: a guilty), so why do you want to see what happens if he gets a shard?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5847 (isolation #296) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

If you'd scumhunt, I wouldn't. Rolefishing =/= scumhunting, unless there's clear alignment implied. All that question does is help the scum know if they need to nightkill him if they cannot lynch him if he's town. If he's town, stopping scum from having all the shards should be powerful enough for our knowledge.

If he's scum, faking knowledge will be hard enough. Soon he'll guess someone who still has a shard that shouldn't.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5848 (isolation #297) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5845, Egg wrote:It's actually not a bad question for a yes/no.

How did you get a "guilty" on ProHawk?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5849 (isolation #298) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Also, how could shos have made the vig kill? If shos gets an ability to use on the next night related to flavor, how could have serene given shos a kill when he seems to be a VT?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5852 (isolation #299) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Egg can you walk me through when shos visits someone and when he gets his ability?

Did you claim your track first? Or did ProHawk claim to be the thief?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5854 (isolation #300) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Egg, I'm not doubting that Shos killed. However, his kill makes no sense if derived from Serene.

N1: Visted Day 1 ability
N2: Visited Serene (got killing power), used Day 1 ability
N3: Used Killing ability, got Shard Cop

That progression makes no sense as Serene is not a killing role unless she was an unclaimed puppet.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5857 (isolation #301) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Odd. Why wouldn't scum block Y and B? Supposing Y and B is town, then Y and B would be a mislynch. Instead the roleblocker chooses to block BBMolla? Why?

Why are you fed up with me suspecting you, Y and B? It is unlikely you will get lynched. You can still force someone else to confirm you. Having suspicion on you helps you live longer if you are town.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5858 (isolation #302) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

I am still waiting on your scumhunting Y and B.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5859 (isolation #303) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Now if you will excuse me. VCA is in order.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5861 (isolation #304) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

It is the only way shos gets a kill.

Gn
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5891 (isolation #305) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Zmuffin, why the hell are you making everything personal on shos. Some of those comments are ridiculously bad.

Also, while I have not finished my VCA, shos killing abomination, leading the train on Abomination Day 1 and being his counterwagon all look pretty town.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5892 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Shos, can you clarify just how you got your killing abolity? I do like to gamebreak at the end. (See Revolution mafia) so that would help.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5893 (isolation #307) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Pretty sure shos is not band of 7. That wagon on him Day 1 has not had a single flip on it.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5896 (isolation #308) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

I haven't ruled out shos being sk.

Mod:When you get around to it (no biggie) some of the vcs may still have double voting not by SG. 1.11 appears to be an example of Rhaego voting twice.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5901 (isolation #309) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Please explain why you feel shos's comments are stupid. Just yellingbis not effective to me.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5909 (isolation #310) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5906, zMuffinMan wrote:kagami is town

My notes so far suggest that Oversoul is town and Kagami is scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5910 (isolation #311) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5907, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5904, Oversoul wrote:I honestly don't know why you people think Shos is scum when a) he killed Abomination, b) the scum kill wasn't missing according to the three deaths last night, c) Serene was the SK kill according to AD

Everything there is accounted for and that means Shos is the town Vig.

lol no

pls shoot this when you can kill again shos

This flows but how is AD confirming that Serene was the SK kill? AD seems off according to my notes so far.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5911 (isolation #312) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5908, Kagami wrote:
In post 5897, The Goat wrote:
In post 5890, Kagami wrote:AD, I think it might be a good idea to check The Goat.

Explain.

One of three things happened last night:

1. A scum godfather commutifyer rolestopped and maybe roleblocked shos.

2. Both The Goat and BB were roleblocked.

3. Shos is an SK.

I find 1 unlikely because it's a stupid role, though maaaybe fitting of suikotsu. I find 3 possible but also unlikely given shos's claim and day 1 activity.

2 also seems unlikely because why on earth would goat be blocked, and why would scum get two roleblockers. So here's my pet theory: Bo7 blocked BBMolla, fearing he got a shard and would use a powerful ability. They didn't block shos because he had sort of claimed strongman, and also because the blocker is undead and was worried shos would identify him. Naraku blocked the goat, but why? I think maybe naraku has a miasma poison kill that also roleblocks. The Goat makes little sense to block, but might make a lot of sense as a kill+block.

This needs to be reexplained solely. I do not follow.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5949 (isolation #313) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Shos please type up who you visited and when you got notified of having a kill. Also please include the same for your n1 action.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5988 (isolation #314) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Egg, so let's be blunt, you're just a tracker right? You claimed to track ProHawk to notscience and Aronis to no one N1. It's not reflected in the update. If you are, would you mind tracking YnB on some future night?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5991 (isolation #315) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

How does it make sense that Mhork is a one shot watcher and we have a multiple shot tracker?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5992 (isolation #316) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5949, Birds of Prey wrote:Shos please type up who you visited and when you got notified of having a kill. Also please include the same for your n1 action.

Shos this is about the third time I've asked you to do this.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5993 (isolation #317) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Redirector also does make sense. The Goat getting no result is exactly what would happen if someone visited me. Scum keep me alive, redirect likely cop checks onto me and shos is likely to be checked regardless of his/her alignment.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6005 (isolation #318) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

VCA notes through 1.30

Abomination (after his self vote) is reflected in the first vote count for voting us. That is probably the ika head but I do believe he's not bussing with his first vote. Given that's on me, I'll leave the conclusion to you. (1.1)
Shos's position as the counterwagon to known groupscum indicates he's almost certainly not groupscum. The fact zero kills came from the main day wagon indicates that shos is probably not groupscum. (1.Awholelot)
Beastcharizard is probably town because Lemni stops bussing his buddy (Abomination) to vote beastcharizard. I don't see why a player would bus one buddy and then bus the buddy with the lower wagon. (1.6) Beastcharizard comes back to vote Lemni in (1.9).
NeroCain is leaning not group scum because of Abomination's vote on him. (1.8)
Oversoul is damn near certain town. Oversoul was voting Abomination in (1.9). Lemniscate then votes Oversoul. That's very remote to be scum in that type of mix.
Lord Mhork is another lean town. Lemni and Lord Mhork seem to be OMGUSing in 1.10. (Here, Lemni has some issues with being doublevoting so be patient there).

Young and Beautiful wagon is mostly town in 1.27. TSO, zmuffin and The Goat are the people who I don't have reads/confirmation on that appeared on that wagon. Only Abomination is confirmed scum. If Y and B is a scum driven wagon (unlikely FMPOV but I'm letting the votes talk right now) then scum has to be in muffin/TSO/TG. Confirmed scum caused Y and B's claim in 1.29.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6006 (isolation #319) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5995, Kagami wrote:
In post 5993, Birds of Prey wrote:Redirector also does make sense. The Goat getting no result is exactly what would happen if someone visited me. Scum keep me alive, redirect likely cop checks onto me and shos is likely to be checked regardless of his/her alignment.

Why on earth would they pick the goat to redirect and not shos?

I think you're envisioning what I am saying wrong.

A redirector redirects all actions taken on a particular player to another one. So anyone intending to visit shos visits me. Or do people really think that others willingly visited the known ascetic?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6007 (isolation #320) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5994, Kagami wrote:
In post 5991, Birds of Prey wrote:How does it make sense that Mhork is a one shot watcher and we have a multiple shot tracker?

Because groupscum had a ninja every other night and the SK is also a ninja?

It is my understanding that watchers are also immune to ninjas.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6008 (isolation #321) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6004, shos wrote:Still on page 240. I support Egg's theme for now. Scum would have no reason to lie to make town lynch Aronis because if Aronis is town then tonight he cannot doc, so they can just kill Pro without worries.

BoP, why do that? YnB was practically conftowned by BBMolla.

@Mhork: I say
In post 5943, shos wrote:
In post 5792, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm Renkotsu or however it's spelled. Apparently I was with the Band of Seven, but when Lemni flipped as Bo7 too, I went back to ceph to ask about flavor of my dude. Apparent I defected from them and stole a shard and then lots of shit went down and I pissed of most the group or something.

can this be further explained?
what is lemni's role in your life, what you asked the mod, what answer, etc. elaborate as much as possible

what I mean is, try to rephrase everything, elaborate as much as you can.

@Kagami: I think my duel ability does nothing. I mean, I targetted Majiffy and Sven, and both said nothing about anything happening to them, so I think it just gets me an ability.

@BoP: are you kidding? I answered you an hour ago, read the game

So you visited a VT and got a killing role? :shifty:
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6011 (isolation #322) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

PA is Venmar's former slot.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6017 (isolation #323) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Hell no. Y and B shouldn't hammer.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6020 (isolation #324) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6009, shos wrote:@BoP:
Spoiler: read
In post 5952, shos wrote:*snip*
on D1 majiffy started tunneling me like shit. so I dueled him, not knowing fully what duel actually does. I got "dragonscale Tessaiga" ability; so I figured go to the wiki and see who gives me that. I errored in understanding though and thought it was Tosho, a demon. so I thought Majiffy was him, a demon, notscum. his claim wasn't relevant.
Then, in D3, I did the same and thought Serene2 was Hosenki. but I asked majiffy if he had 'tosho' in his PM and he said no, so I withdrew that assumption, same with sven. BUT, Kagami later replaced in and showed me that it was actually Ryujin who was relevant, and not Tosho, so the claim fits perfectly. NOW, after serene has flipped Hosenki, I am 99% sure that this matters, so I think Majiffy is truthful and I believe his claim of Ryujin.

check?
In post 5948, Nero Cain wrote:scratch that.

What does dragonscale tessaiga do?
I have no reason to say that now.

In post 5949, Birds of Prey wrote:Shos please type up who you visited and when you got notified of having a kill. Also please include the same for your n1 action.

N1 dueled Majiffy, got DS tessaiga
N2 dueled Sven(the Serene slot - now dead Hosenki) and got Adamant Barrage - 1s kill which bypasses all roleblocks and almost all defenses(my guess: can only be blocked by Naraku).
N3 used AB on Abomination. he's dead, he's scum, we're glad.

Re; redirector.
This can be solved easily I think: Egg, when you recieved your result, did it say, "BULBA went nowhere" or just 'you see him not doing anyhting' or something alike? because AFAIK, redirector would be treated like he targetted the redirected. for example, if redirected to shos, then it'd say "Shosvisited majiffy".

No. It would say "Your target did XYZ". The no action thing is weird. That's as if a player targeted an ascetic. Who would target me in their right mind?

Also, you got a kill from a VT? Makes no sense.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6021 (isolation #325) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6020, Egg wrote:
In post 6017, Birds of Prey wrote:Hell no. Y and B shouldn't hammer.

Why?

Because they are likely scum. They are still pissed at my suspicion and the fact they'll have to keep handing out their friendly neighbor to people when it likely doesn't exist. As long as I'm here, they aren't conftown. A real town wouldn't be bothered by me suspecting them.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6098 (isolation #326) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6067, Kagami wrote:Problem with shos ascetic SK, aside from all the attention he drew to himself day 1, is that it makes no sense to be both ascetic and a ninja.

And the fact I'd CC his ass, but hey...keep ignoring me clearing obvtowns with the VCA I am doing.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6099 (isolation #327) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6024, Egg wrote:
In post 6021, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6020, Egg wrote:
In post 6017, Birds of Prey wrote:Hell no. Y and B shouldn't hammer.

Why?

Because they are likely scum. They are still pissed at my suspicion and the fact they'll have to keep handing out their friendly neighbor to people when it likely doesn't exist. As long as I'm here, they aren't conftown. A real town wouldn't be bothered by me suspecting them.

If you believe this, BBMolla absolutely has to be scum too

He absolutely could be scum. The VCA indicates nothing in either direction yet for him but I'm only to 1.30. Of course killing Molla is the last thing scum will do because then they'd lose my paranoia on YnB. Plus, so many towns with Abomination and Lemini's slots voting patterns.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6104 (isolation #328) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Mhork Shos and Oversoul are all likely town. While if you are town, there's likely scum on your wagon, it's too big for all to be obvscum.

Even then, Egg's total exclusion of the redirect theory should come back to bite him on the ass if you are town. The vote patterns on your predecessor do not scream town so far in my analysis. Pretty much the only reason I'm hestitating is because of your claim and I have a thing of lynching the doctors.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6108 (isolation #329) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6105, ProHawk wrote:Titus, people scum vote don't make them town FYI, and you need to read my Oversoul case. Oversoul is not likely town. At all.

Your case sucks shit. It mentions nothing of the vote context at the time and I do see a pretty clear trajectory there.

Oversoul is not confirmed town, but when two confirmed scum chainsaw someone, I'd need more than your lack of comprehension to remove them from the town category.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6109 (isolation #330) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6102, shos wrote:You will eat your hat when you see you deathtunneled toen for 2 months, lol
Any other reads you may want to share, oh so great Majiffy?

You guys practically secured a kill on your vig. Guess I will use DS then.

I don't see scum killing you or me. For most, you're still mislynch material.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6213 (isolation #331) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6186, Titus wrote:Presuming that Nero's flip is in 24 hours...

Just a heads up. Was in a wreck two days ago. Will read respond later today. Including B o P quote.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6219 (isolation #332) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4486, BBmolla wrote:Okay, I am Midoriko, Town Priestess. I'm basically a JOAT, but all my actions have a percentage to succeed. However, if I have a shard, my next action will have a 100% chance to succeed. I also passively get a shard if it was going to be obtained by more than one player simultaneously. This only works if I do nothing though.

My abilities are basically this:
Ability with 50% chance to see if player has a shard
Ability with 10% chance to kill a non-human player. If it succeeds and they're human, does nothing.
Ability with 50% chance to protect a player. I can self-protect, but this will only work successfully once.
Ability with 75% chance to force a player to commute.
Ability with 25% chance to be told if a player is town or scum

Night 1 I didn't do shit cause percentage roles are dumb so I figured I'd wait for a shard
Night 2 I commuted moogul so I could maybe block naraku's shit and not be useless

My role is pretty terrible cause percentages, but this game would be insane if
xofelf's role also existed as town
. Considering that she's confirmed my action last night, she's probably a scum JOAT.

Guess game is insane?

Yesterday was Titus. So I'll see what she said, but I'll be around today.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6228 (isolation #333) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6220, shos wrote:updated(not much).

Aronis is dead scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6231 (isolation #334) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6227, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 6215, shos wrote:why are you trying to discredit me so much? am I right in my reads so you want to make people not believe me?

yes this is exactly what is going on

we (the obvious scum team) fear you as a player (but not enough that we want to ever night kill you) and so our only method of making people not listen to you (which they would otherwise be doing if not for this clever ploy by me) is to call you a moron. we the scum team have decided this is a good idea because we think making fun of a brilliant player who has claimed to have a vig shot a available to him is a good idea

and yes it is really obvious to me how much you nailed Aronis, as evidenced by you never calling him scum or showing any inclination to vote him prior to the tracker thing. my mistake

Or, if you think shos is town, you could stop fighting with him.

Just saying.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6244 (isolation #335) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6242, shos wrote:ah crap. I forgot to add the =====SCUM===== in Aronis.

anyway. look at his spoiler, in the quote I put there.

he claimed to have targetted Zmuffin N3. after he knew we have an odd-night tracker. wanna bet scumAronis used his 1s poison doc on muffin N3 and was making sure that if he was tracked he's still good?

Now that they've used two of their fakeclaims, they cannot use the third, so wonder what the next fakeclaims will be..

I'll bet 'VT with flavor indicating why I am a VT' is one

No worries. You can update when all the PRs update thier actions. I, for one, am excited to see who will be confirming Young as town today.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6305 (isolation #336) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Ok. Stop flavor hunting. Stop SK hunting. We likely have four scum left.

Does anyone else find it odd YnB modified their claim to add the three shot limitation?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6339 (isolation #337) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6336, Titus wrote:
In post 6284, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'd like to point out the fact that Majiffy, although annoying with his deathtunnels, is eerily accurate. If any of you have read the game 'Organic Chemistry', I was impressed with his results, but not his method.

It may be possible that shos is the SK.

Something that I noticed overnight.

- b -

Umm no. Majiffy started on me that game. I was town. Quit trying to lynch people who are obviously not group scum. If shos is SK we can deal with it later.

In post 6338, Titus wrote:
In post 6333, Lord Mhork wrote:Also I was hesitant to believe YB town since I thought friendly neighbor simply shot a 'hi' PM over to another player. Reading the wiki is tech, so I guess YB is conf town.

No. The player shoots a confirmed town message to another player if honest.

A scum player can fake it if their partner vouches for them. That is why YnB's sudden shift to three shots was suspicious yesterday.

N1 failure bc blocked. Who else was blocked? It has been no result.
N2 checked dead guy
N3 BBMolla confirms
D4 modifies claim to 3 shot

If BBMolla flips town, YnB is conftown. That is what we know.

Adding to ISO
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6340 (isolation #338) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6329, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 6328, shos wrote:BoP has actually
pretended to do
something in the game,

Fixed that for you.

- b -

Sure ignore the VCA that I have done that has cleared like half the game.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6342 (isolation #339) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6341, Titus wrote:
In post 6306, zMuffinMan wrote:why do you keep mention ynb when in order for them to be scum bbMolla has to be scum, so start writing your scum case on bbMolla or shut the fuck up about it, k?

I will present a Mollacase when it is as airtight as YnB that y'all are ignoring.

ISO quoting.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6344 (isolation #340) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6325, Kagami wrote:with an "oops" in the modnotes. Giving someone an unwinnable condition is just terrible, worse than having a survivor.

Also, BoP would have faked a guilty, since that would be the only choice he'd have.

It is not an unwinnable condition if the friendly neighbor is fake.

Doing that shos.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6346 (isolation #341) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6005, Birds of Prey wrote:
VCA notes through 1.30

Abomination (after his self vote) is reflected in the first vote count for voting us. That is probably the ika head but I do believe he's not bussing with his first vote. Given that's on me, I'll leave the conclusion to you. (1.1)
Shos's position as the counterwagon to known groupscum indicates he's almost certainly not groupscum. The fact zero kills came from the main day wagon indicates that shos is probably not groupscum. (1.Awholelot)
Beastcharizard is probably town because Lemni stops bussing his buddy (Abomination) to vote beastcharizard. I don't see why a player would bus one buddy and then bus the buddy with the lower wagon. (1.6) Beastcharizard comes back to vote Lemni in (1.9).
NeroCain is leaning not group scum because of Abomination's vote on him. (1.8)
Oversoul is damn near certain town. Oversoul was voting Abomination in (1.9). Lemniscate then votes Oversoul. That's very remote to be scum in that type of mix.
Lord Mhork is another lean town. Lemni and Lord Mhork seem to be OMGUSing in 1.10. (Here, Lemni has some issues with being doublevoting so be patient there).

Young and Beautiful wagon is mostly town in 1.27. TSO, zmuffin and The Goat are the people who I don't have reads/confirmation on that appeared on that wagon. Only Abomination is confirmed scum. If Y and B is a scum driven wagon (unlikely FMPOV but I'm letting the votes talk right now) then scum has to be in muffin/TSO/TG. Confirmed scum caused Y and B's claim in 1.29.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6347 (isolation #342) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Point 1: Mollas votes suck throughout the game
Point 2: His claim is complicated after shos claimed and people said complicated is clear
Point 3: He did nothing yesterday...huh?
Point 4: No result too...
Point 5: Molla hasn't pushed his theories as much. If YnB is town, why wouldn't he ask me about other scumreads. He lurked like a biss instead.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6355 (isolation #343) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Mhork isn't likely scum and it is probably two to three more in addition to YnB and BBMolla.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6356 (isolation #344) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6352, Kagami wrote:
In post 6328, shos wrote:The speculationis lollish.
BoP plays like shit and keeps throwing dirt, yes, but really I think if there is a lyncher it is Maj; BoP has actually done aomething in the game, majiffy fiercely refuses to.

Kagami: nop, dont remember why. If they have a human blocker - why not?

There's no human blocker. They have no humans. They are all undead.

Every one of the Bo7 is undead.
They all investigate as undead.
The only feasible godfather among the Bo7 has flipped undead.

Naraku is a demon. There are no human scum.

How would you know bolded?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6361 (isolation #345) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6353, shos wrote:nah. molla is still town on my end.

Massclaimtime?

Like I said. The case is not rock solid.

Massclaim should happen.

Kilks for scum are like a chessmatch. They cannot shoit themsekves, me, YnB, BBMolla (assuming I am wrong on them which I am not) likely healed ppl, powerful prs weaker than fake claims, etc
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6362 (isolation #346) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Aww fuck it. My partner likes Kagami scum. Their votes suck and I am not opposed. I do think they slipped if they are scum.

VOTE: Kagami
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6366 (isolation #347) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Now, scum killing me eliminates an auto kill when they need one and outs YnB as likely scum now with BB.

Your OMGUS is showing.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6368 (isolation #348) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6360, shos wrote:
In post 6358, Kagami wrote:Because they are the band of seven. And the band of seven are undead.

you'd also expect the band of seven to be seven, right?
you're putting too much weight on flavor.

He cannot be doing that and postulating 5-6 scum in the post before.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6369 (isolation #349) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6367, Kagami wrote:You don't believe anything you're saying.

I needed a laugh because my back is killing me.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6371 (isolation #350) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Nope. Three flipped scum. Means likely 4 left. You YnB BBMolla works. Still need one more.

Your list was short one.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6376 (isolation #351) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Band of Seven means likely seven scum. We have 3 flipped. 7 minus 3. Now that I have been informed Mhork claimed scum that's a gambit or something has to change.

I watched 3 episodes...got bored
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6377 (isolation #352) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6375, shos wrote:guys what the fuck is going through your minds

Kagami is scum. He is not treating me as if I do not believe what I say.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6381 (isolation #353) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6379, shos wrote:
In post 6377, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6375, shos wrote:guys what the fuck is going through your minds

Kagami is scum. He is not treating me as if I do not believe what I say.

and how is he supposed to act, other than voting you?

you are more viable so we'll have you lynched and I'll shoot muffin

He claims I am lying and then votes me. He votes me based on naked OMGUS and then gets throws up what he thinks will stick meanwhile trying to persuade me to his thought process. That's scum.

Scum try to persuade town. Town do not try to work with scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6423 (isolation #354) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6416, shos wrote:working on an update for the claim list (plus revamp).
I found this:

Xof followed BBMolla and saw a blocking ability?
molla never claimed to have such an ability.

hmm?

He claimed to have used his 100% ability to make Kagami commute so she couldn't kill, or something. Is causing a commuting considered a blocking ability?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6428 (isolation #355) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6423, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6416, shos wrote:working on an update for the claim list (plus revamp).
I found this:

Xof followed BBMolla and saw a blocking ability?
molla never claimed to have such an ability.

hmm?

He claimed to have used his 100% ability to make Kagami commute so she couldn't kill, or something. Is causing a commuting considered a blocking ability?

~P

To continue to follow up, the wiki has commuter as a Protective role.

Blocking gives an entirely different list, which does not contain commuting.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6431 (isolation #356) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6426, Kagami wrote:Molla claimed to have commuted me night 2, I think. It has 75% chance to work with no shard, so I'm actually a little surprised he doesn't just commutify people every night.

Yes. You would think he would use his claimed 100% cop ability.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6435 (isolation #357) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6339, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6336, Titus wrote:
In post 6284, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'd like to point out the fact that Majiffy, although annoying with his deathtunnels, is eerily accurate. If any of you have read the game 'Organic Chemistry', I was impressed with his results, but not his method.

It may be possible that shos is the SK.

Something that I noticed overnight.

- b -

Umm no. Majiffy started on me that game. I was town. Quit trying to lynch people who are obviously not group scum. If shos is SK we can deal with it later.

In post 6338, Titus wrote:
In post 6333, Lord Mhork wrote:Also I was hesitant to believe YB town since I thought friendly neighbor simply shot a 'hi' PM over to another player. Reading the wiki is tech, so I guess YB is conf town.

No. The player shoots a confirmed town message to another player if honest.

A scum player can fake it if their partner vouches for them. That is why YnB's sudden shift to three shots was suspicious yesterday.

N1 failure bc blocked. Who else was blocked? It has been no result.
N2 checked dead guy
N3 BBMolla confirms
D4 modifies claim to 3 shot

If BBMolla flips town, YnB is conftown. That is what we know.

Adding to ISO

Titus... Image
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6441 (isolation #358) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6421, shos wrote:
BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor
: Midoriko

Race
: Human

abilities
:
"Fisherman" - Percentages changed to 100% if he just got a shard. Can passively gain shards if he does nothing, and multiple people would gain a shard.
Ability with 50% chance to see if player has a shard.
Ability with 10% chance to kill a non-human player. If it succeeds and they're human, does nothing.
Ability with 50% chance to protect a player. can self-protect, but this will only work successfully once.
Ability with 25% chance to be told if a player is town or scum.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N3 - Investigates shos, no result(roleblocked)
N4 - Does nothing.

Maybe shos is confused. Shos, are you confused with regards to Molla's claim info?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6442 (isolation #359) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6432, Kagami wrote:He didn't claim a 100% cop ability, or he'd have been using that...

It looks like night2 was 100% ability.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6460 (isolation #360) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6449, Kagami wrote:If BB really has a shard, then BoP's team shardcopped him.

I see zero reason to believe BB ever got a shard unless shippo had one, and that would have come N3.

I eagerly await your questioning of Molla to determine if he has a shard and if he's scum.

If you already did this, link please.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6462 (isolation #361) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6459, Kagami wrote:I think he just presumes that anyone who would give you the wind scar is town. He's probably right.

So on the last page:

BoP says, why did BB waste his 100% commute on commuting you?
but BB didn't have a 100% commute, because he didn't get a shard unless his passive somehow got it on night 1.

So why would BoP think BB had a 100% commute?

But, I'll go look for the source data, since lord knows you never will.

He either knows that his team should have gotten a shard night 1 and didn't (I don't think this is possible unless both PH and Abom targeted the same player for a thieving), or he shardcopped BB night 2 and found out BB had a shard.

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6468 (isolation #362) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6461, Kagami wrote:Why do you think he has to be scum to have a shard?

6441 appears to indicate he did nothing night1 and gained a shard.

I think he is scum because he is the only player to confirm Young & Bootiful out of her sudden 3 shots, he counterclaimed Xoelf (flipped town JOAT Hexmage demon thing), and his target so far this game is......you.

Follow me so far?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6473 (isolation #363) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6463, Kagami wrote:Maybe you should try reading the game instead of shos summary.

But without someone to tell me to read the game I'd probably forget to read it.

In the end, I'll read it, link it, quote it, and listen to you explain why I'm wrong.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6476 (isolation #364) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6470, Kagami wrote:
In post 4486, BBmolla wrote:Okay, I am Midoriko, Town Priestess. I'm basically a JOAT, but all my actions have a percentage to succeed. However, if I have a shard, my next action will have a 100% chance to succeed. I also passively get a shard if it was going to be obtained by more than one player simultaneously. This only works if I do nothing though.

Ability with 50% chance to protect a player. I can self-protect, but this will only work successfully once.

Night 1 I didn't do shit cause percentage roles are dumb so I figured I'd wait for a shard
Night 2 I commuted moogul so I could maybe block naraku's shit and not be useless

My role is pretty terrible cause percentages, but this game would be insane if xofelf's role also existed as town. Considering that she's confirmed my action last night, she's probably a scum JOAT.

I don't understand you people. Read the claim.

Awesome. Please clarify his role.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6483 (isolation #365) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6479, Kagami wrote:

My role is pretty terrible cause percentages, but this game would be insane if xofelf's role also existed as town. Considering that she's confirmed my action last night, she's probably a scum JOAT.

Works like this, I'd presume.

OK.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6484 (isolation #366) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6481, BBmolla wrote:um

I'm assuming I shouldn't say anything about me having/not having shards

In post 6482, BBmolla wrote:or am I wrong

No, would actually prefer your reads list.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6486 (isolation #367) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6485, Kagami wrote:If you have a shard such that an even-night shardcop would have seen that you had it on night 2, you should claim it so we can lynch BoP.

If he had a shard on night2 he would use the 100% cop, right?

But you keep at at.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6495 (isolation #368) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6490, Kagami wrote:Yes, yes I do, BB.

ProHawk claims to have a power role used to determine this exact thing. Who knew you could just ask? :roll:
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6500 (isolation #369) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6498, zMuffinMan wrote:which head of bop is posting? because i just realised nothing either head ever writes makes any sense to me and i can't tell which nonsensical post belongs to who

Mostly me at this point torealday. I usually sign but sometimes forget.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6501 (isolation #370) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Venmar-Penguin is probably town, but it's a very weak read based on the fact that skipped over a few chances to jump on some "town is scum" wagons, called Lemin's claim out, and started with a policy lynch-wish on abomination, and avoided the early shos lynch wagon.

But
@Penguin
, read the claims and pick some people to look at.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6509 (isolation #371) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6430, shos wrote:
In post 6427, Kagami wrote:It would block the kill; I had asked ceph earlier if commuting me would block the kill if I were used for it.

lolz is this is a scumslip.

Lolz you forgot to move your vote
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6510 (isolation #372) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6508, shos wrote:
In post 6504, zMuffinMan wrote:it's not that stellar tbh

hey can you claim?

He already said vt.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6511 (isolation #373) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Kagami were you implying a shardcop could actually get a result on us earlier?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6514 (isolation #374) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

No. Last two were Titus which is me.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6543 (isolation #375) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6534, Titus wrote:
In post 6525, Kagami wrote:If BoP is indeed an ascetic, then they're probtown too.

Schrodinger's Titus appears again.

In post 6535, Titus wrote:
In post 6530, BBmolla wrote:Lord Mhork - probably town
shos - Still think he's scum for play, but I'm not confident in lynching another claimed PR after fucking up with xofelf. If he's town he's super dumb, which I don't think shos is that dumb.
ProHawk - probably town due to claim
Oversoul - prob scum
Squirrel Girl - town
beastcharizard - prob scum
notscience - prob town
Birds of Prey - scum
ActionDan - idk
Kagami - probably town
Majiffy - town
Young and Beautiful - town
neil1113 - idk
The Goat - town
penguin_alien - in this game?
Egg - maybe town
zMuffinMan - idk

wow...anyone cleared by my vcais scum but for Mhork...yup BB is scum

Done
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6545 (isolation #376) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6540, Young and Beautiful wrote:And you really need to eat rope; you're just not appearing as 'obvscum' to others so your life is being prolonged. You will eat rope sooner or later.

VOTE: Birds of Prey

Town Titus is pretty evident and obvious. Scum Titus... Is in this game

- b -

Desperate. You see my VCA is the fucking best. Only scum have said they don't care for it.

I just won a game as town with VCA
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6553 (isolation #377) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6551, ProHawk wrote:
In post 6545, Birds of Prey wrote:Only scum have said they don't care for it.

You seem to keep implying that I am scum without saying it, all the while ignoring me.

I tried to find the phrase vca in your iso. Nothing. That being said, I do think you are town. Endgame vca is what I do best.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6571 (isolation #378) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6569, Titus wrote:
In post 6568, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 6564, shos wrote:Now who do I shoot tonight?

Shoot either Birds of Prey or Oversoul. Highest odds of flipping Bo7.

- b -

Your team would like that. Lemini and Bulba eliminate any shot at me and Oversoul being scum

In post 6570, Titus wrote:
In post 6564, shos wrote:Now who do I shoot tonight?

Kagami or BBMolla

Oops
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6609 (isolation #379) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

YnB, all you have is mudslinging. 4 straight posts of mud.

Shos, if we have to die, we want you to shoot us.

Look at the people who are pushing my vigging: Kagami, ActionDan BBMolla and YnB. Look at your Day 1 wagon. Also look that none of them (aside from YnB) wanted us dead yesterday.

Can you please vote Kagami?

As for Oversoul, would you think the scumteam would chainsaw itself day one? No. Oversoul is towm.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6610 (isolation #380) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6606, Majiffy wrote:Please explain how you think a bo7 puppet makes any sense balance wise.

The part about the puppet's getting a cool power.

By the way, what is that power?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6614 (isolation #381) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6503, Kagami wrote:I, too, have a townread on Venmar-PA.

Not because she's a
mason
or anything, but rather because of her stellar posting.

In post 6524, Kagami wrote:If P_A confirms what neil said, then a
3-man masonry
is pretty potent, but otherwise 90% of town power is shos (assuming he's not sk)

In post 6586, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 6524, Kagami wrote:If P_A confirms what neil said, then a 3-man masonry is pretty potent, but otherwise 90% of town power is shos (assuming he's not sk)

I'm in a
neighborhood
with neil1113 and formerly Mala, yes. Ginta, town demon neighbor.

I've been told that flavor means neil1113 is almost definitely town. Admittedly from neil1113 himself, but given that I assume I could wiki that, eh.

Might actually have time tonight, but with NC's flip, my plan is to read the triple-ISO of scum and all; I'll have some thoughts then.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6615 (isolation #382) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6613, Kagami wrote:And I'm not pushing for your vigging, I want you lynched, BoP.

Everything makes sense with BoP as the SK.

Everything!!

:lol:

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6628 (isolation #383) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Also the context of puppets was they could self vanillaize to not be a puppet. How would you not know that if you were indeed a puppet Jiffy?

Kagami, I usually crumb if I have a PR. Ascetic doubly needed yo be crumbed bc of YnB's ability. If she played it as town would and should, I would be highest on her list to give it to. For critizing me for not reading you sure have not.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6629 (isolation #384) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6616, Kagami wrote:I love how you continue to post without reading anything.

I have read it.

I recalled a mason fakeclaim by the dead flipped scum.

I recall Venmar calling the Lemin claim crap (ie he was unsupportive, whereas a scumbuddy could be supportive).

I recall your post , and don't recall reading that.

I recall I didn't like Neil a whole lot prior days, and Penguin hasn't posted shit, and you called them masons again ().

Then I read , and recall that masons are not neighbors, and recalled that you tried truth through repetition.

So what should I read that would make what I am recalling and reading incorrect?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6632 (isolation #385) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6631, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6628, Birds of Prey wrote:Also the context of puppets was they could self vanillaize to not be a puppet. How would you not know that if you were indeed a puppet Jiffy?

That was only one claim.

Please keep up.

Really and no one objected to that being directly stated and applied to all? Why didn't you say your PM had no puppet thing THEN.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6636 (isolation #386) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6617, shos wrote:a neighbourhood of the wolves is pretty much a masonry now that one has flipped, ya know.

muffin, can you claim?

so anyone against a massclaim? I give ya 24 hours to talk or shut up forveah

I don't know flavor, so am going to disregard it in favor of posting. And am going to guess the "neighborhood" is NOT a hotbed of scumfinding activity either.

Plus Penguin said neil is town based on neil saying neil is town, not anything else. I'll ISO neil, but won't just go
Image = masons
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6637 (isolation #387) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6618, Kagami wrote:The important thing is that their PM confirms each other as being their flavor.

Yes, because a fakeclaim with the wrong flavor for being fake is much more common...... :neutral:
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6639 (isolation #388) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6626, Kagami wrote:BoP, why did you crumb ascetic?

That was Titus, and I defer to her because I'm a big not-claiming fan. I was up for Miller, at the most, to avoid wasted copping, but not enough to fight it.

Plus, having been one a few games ago, I consider it a weaker VT.

As to the "why?", Titus can fill you in on that.

~P (as are the ones above)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6641 (isolation #389) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6638, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6636, Birds of Prey wrote:I don't know flavor, so am going to disregard it in favor of posting.

Which is funny, because you clearly haven't been reading posts very closely.

Like?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6643 (isolation #390) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6633, Kagami wrote:@BoP: and . Neil says that the neighbors know each others' flavor, though muffin is right that PA hasn't directly confirmed this.

Do you believe that neil the scum-neighbor would receive a fakeclaim that would show that he, flavorfully, did not belong in the neighborhood?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6644 (isolation #391) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6642, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6641, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6638, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6636, Birds of Prey wrote:I don't know flavor, so am going to disregard it in favor of posting.

Which is funny, because you clearly haven't been reading posts very closely.

Like?

~P

Like you obviously have no idea what the fuck the puppet claims are.

I have no idea what the fuck puppet claims are.

I played another game where the SK asked players (through the mod) if they wanted to kill player X tonight. If the player said yes, they performed the kill. But it was the SK power that allowed them to do so, making it harder to locate the SK. I figure it's similar to that.

But if you want to claim WE IS PUPPETS, WE IS TOWN, then I'd expect a lot more scumhunting from you. You know, since you have already eliminated 2 other town players, at least, from scum contention.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6654 (isolation #392) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6653, Titus wrote:
In post 6635, Majiffy wrote:MDT claimed Self-Vanillaizing Demon Puppet.
I claimed VT Demon Puppet
NS claimed VT Human Puppet

THIS IS REALLY FUCKING STRAIGHTFORWARD AND WAS RESOLVED FUCKING DAYPHASES AGO.

No. It is not. I assumed Self vanilla was the requirement to be a puppet. Why would a mod make one vanillaizeable and not the others?

Your lack of objection there makes me surprised if you could not actually do that. It implied all 3 were.

I am not singing. PV is.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6655 (isolation #393) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

If you say that is to get around sk using scum as a puppet why would the mod put a neon sign that Kagami is scum?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6657 (isolation #394) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

NS, can you vanillaize yourself to not be a puppet?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6659 (isolation #395) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Kagami's scum just as bad as YnB level.

I do not believe in coincidences.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6661 (isolation #396) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Your point?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6662 (isolation #397) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:52 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6635, Majiffy wrote:MDT claimed Self-Vanillaizing Demon Puppet.
I claimed VT Demon Puppet
NS claimed VT Human Puppet

THIS IS REALLY FUCKING STRAIGHTFORWARD AND WAS RESOLVED FUCKING DAYPHASES AGO.

How can you be a Vanilla and a puppet?

If you self-vanillaize your puppet self, exactly what puppet powers are you losing?

In MDT/Kagami's case, it's "kill protection"? Why would the ability to remove kill protection from yourself even exist?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6663 (isolation #398) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6660, notscience wrote:You do realize Puppet is a modifier, not a role, correct?

So what does that modifier allow
YOU
to do?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6665 (isolation #399) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6664, notscience wrote:I'm a VT who scum can send to do a kill.

There has to be more to it. Otherwise we kill all the puppets and scum loses NK?

~P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”