The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:20 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 3999, Birds of Prey wrote:
I think "gut" by definition doesn't really includes interactions, voting patterns. And you specified unvoting mist until seeing Ice flip, indicating some sort of direct correlation.

In addition, why would Ice flip scum? He was the NK, and the only one, and by *most* accounts would be expected to be town. It really would be a matter of what town role he was.

With that said, I'm now even more confused by your mist unvote and logic you gave for it.

~P

Fair enough. There have been quid a few games as of late in which I really don't understand the dynamics. While I've been on MS for a long time, I haven't played all that much until recently. When I first started playing, there were games in which there was...MAYBE a page of posts in an entire week. The dynamics of play and role types have changed a good bit. And I just don't understand how some of them interact.

That, plus...I don't process like most people.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4000, The Goat wrote:
I think "gut" by definition doesn't really includes interactions, voting patterns. And you specified unvoting mist until seeing Ice flip, indicating some sort of direct correlation.

In addition, why would Ice flip scum? He was the NK, and the only one, and by *most* accounts would be expected to be town. It really would be a matter of what town role he was.

With that said, I'm now even more confused by your mist unvote and logic you gave for it.

~P

Fair enough. There have been quid a few games as of late in which I really don't understand the dynamics. While I've been on MS for a long time, I haven't played all that much until recently. When I first started playing, there were games in which there was...MAYBE a page of posts in an entire week. The dynamics of play and role types have changed a good bit. And I just don't understand how some of them interact.

Well, then you'll completely understand if we place you as a scumread. Some of what you said doesn't make sense from our town mindset, but maybe you'll redeem yourself through sheer brilliance once you process it out, get us to understand it, and lynch scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3997, The Goat wrote:It's not the questions. It's the overanalysis of minutia. It drives me bonkers.

You can say there is overanalysis going on, but right now we're not seeing any analysis from you, which is something
I'm
looking for.

For example- look at neil, look at Lemin, look at them together. What do you see?

~P
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:38 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4001, Birds of Prey wrote:

~P

Well, then you'll completely understand if we place you as a scumread. Some of what you said doesn't make sense from our town mindset, but maybe you'll redeem yourself through sheer brilliance once you process it out, get us to understand it, and lynch scum.

Of course. I think you'll also understand if others read it as an attempt to derail a current wagon.

And you have yet to see my brilliance. I assure you it's astonishing.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4002, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3997, The Goat wrote:It's not the questions. It's the overanalysis of minutia. It drives me bonkers.

You can say there is overanalysis going on, but right now we're not seeing any analysis from you, which is something
I'm
looking for.

For example- look at neil, look at Lemin, look at them together. What do you see?

~P

Processing. I do not like it when directed like that.

It's along the old PR adage of, "People can't tell you what to think...but they can certainly try to tell you what to think
about.
"
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4003, The Goat wrote:

~P

Of course. I think you'll also understand if others read it as an attempt to derail a current wagon.

Let them. I am scumreading neil so can lynch him first. Besides, your going to wash that scumread right outta my hair with your brilliance.

Right now, you are a piece of coal. We will pressure you into diamondhood.

So, when can we expect a sneak peek of brilliance?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Responding and noticing something does not equal derailing. We are the ones who have picked one of the three major wagons. You have been lurking.

You have no analysis or trajectory.

We aren't voting you and Y and B because of the deadline. Period.

~Titus
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:44 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4005, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4003, The Goat wrote:

~P

Let them. I am scumreading neil so can lynch him first. Besides, your going to wash that scumread right outta my hair with your brilliance.

Right now, you are a piece of coal. We will pressure you into diamondhood.

So, when can we expect a sneak peek of brilliance?

~P

When I'm damned good and ready.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4004, The Goat wrote:

I'm
looking for.

~P

It's along the old PR adage of, "People can't tell you what to think...but they can certainly try to tell you what to think
about.
"

Well, I do prefer topical, since by definition it's current events.

But, willing to listen to alternate theories.

~P
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4006, Birds of Prey wrote:Responding and noticing something does not equal derailing. We are the ones who have picked one of the three major wagons. You have been lurking.

You have no analysis or trajectory.

We aren't voting you
and Y and B
because of the deadline. Period.

~Titus

What?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4007, The Goat wrote:When I'm damned good and ready.

it's already day2 and 160 pages. When do you approximately think you'll be ready for a sneak peek?

~P
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:46 am

Post by BBmolla »

Goat is so fucking town it hurts, BoP's attack is terrible
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:47 am

Post by The Goat »

Also, side note:

Due to the incased pace of play here, the whole, "we're not lynching X because there's a deadline in 3 days" is complete BS.

There's absolutely no reason genuine scum hunting can't occur in that window.

What are you referring to with Y&B? Please note that I'm working/multitasking.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:49 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 4002, Birds of Prey wrote:For example- look at neil, look at Lemin, look at them together. What do you see?

~P

Ohhhhh I know, I know! Pick meeee!

I see a beautiful married couple, madly in love, and a guy who's super lucky to have such a beautiful wife! :D I also see a woman who betrayed her husbands trust, and wanted to kill him.... unfortunately. But that's nothing therapy can't get us over! :D

.... why?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4010, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4007, The Goat wrote:When I'm damned good and ready.

it's already day2 and 160 pages. When do you approximately think you'll be ready for a sneak peek?

~P

Approximately?

Day five.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Goat, vanity wagons don't get ridden this close to deadline. You both would be.

Friendly neighbor claim, no message. Should be paranoid aboyt dying, no pushes. Y and B is scum.

You seem to think that we can only hunt the person we are voting. If so, you haven't been scumhunting all game.

BBMolka, demanding content ain't bad. However, I don't mind the mud for us. Keep flinging shit.

~T
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4011, BBmolla wrote:Goat is so fucking town it hurts, BoP's attack is terrible

Really? So town it hurts? Maybe you can talk more about it. Like the one time Goat saved a drowning baby from a burning building. And pictures of it happening.

Otherwise, no, he's not.

~P
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4008, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4004, The Goat wrote:

I'm
looking for.

~P

about.
"

Well, I do prefer topical, since by definition it's current events.

But, willing to listen to alternate theories.

~P

Fair.

What do you think of xofelf's claim?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:52 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 4011, BBmolla wrote:Goat is so fucking town it hurts, BoP's attack is terrible

Lol, this!!! ^^^^^^^^^

I want Mist or this bird creature to die today. Yep, that's how it's going to be. Plus, the bird people aren't even reading the game. They've missed the obvious hints and someone even clearing me and showing I'm confirmed town... or rather, they just don't care? Either way, they need to die.

Damn I wish I was a vig. :(
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4015, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat, vanity wagons don't get ridden this close to deadline. You both would be.

Friendly neighbor claim, no message. Should be paranoid aboyt dying, no pushes. Y and B is scum.

You seem to think that we can only hunt the person we are voting. If so, you haven't been scumhunting all game.

BBMolka, demanding content ain't bad. However, I don't mind the mud for us. Keep flinging shit.

~T

Yeah! All this too!!

~P
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:54 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4018, neil1113 wrote:

Lol, this!!! ^^^^^^^^^

I want Mist or this bird creature to die today. Yep, that's how it's going to be. Plus, the bird people aren't even reading the game. They've missed the obvious hints and someone even clearing me and showing I'm confirmed town... or rather, they just don't care? Either way, they need to die.

I will admit, despite the friendly nature toward me...

...it made my skin absolutely crawl. Jebus.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Always is confident you are town but did not clear you.

~T
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Lol, this!!! ^^^^^^^^^

Like you just cleared Goat & Molla cleared Goat? Why can't I just eat my bullshitburger and like it.....?

Uh no.

~P
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:56 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 4020, The Goat wrote:

Lol, this!!! ^^^^^^^^^

I will admit, despite the friendly nature toward me...

...it made my skin absolutely crawl. Jebus.

Why? I wasn't trying to be creepy or dangerous...

P. Edit: I didn't clear Goat. I'm saying, I can see Goat as town more than you. And your attack is absolutely terrible.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:58 am

Post by neil1113 »

Ah damnitt... actually I don't want BoP dead. I remember Titus, and this is not Titus' scum game. :(

Just... terrible.... play. :'(

Why couldn't you draw scum BoP???
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”