BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I did
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by xofelf »

Didn't people directly ask for it? And instead he just nameclaimed. Or am I missing something here?
@Egg, i'll get to each of your reasons in a sec.
On Mhork, I think he's townish. As I know him fairly well, the only time I've ever seen him get so fired up about things is when he feels people are doing things that are wrong or unjust. If he's scum he wouldn't put as much into it, and he wouldn't have defended me as hotly as he did.
@AI: It's not always town? Okay. I'd only ever seen that as town so I wasn't sure on that.
I'm not sure. There's something I don't like about his posts but I just can't put my finger on it. I don't know if it's because he's scum or I just think he's being awful town. I'll have to ISO him to figure that out.
I know Egg and he knows me, I don't feel like his reasons so far are legitimate as they seem to be assuming specific tones and actions I'm afraid I don't see me having or having done. I'll address them separately in an upcoming post.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1151, xofelf wrote:On Mhork, I think he's townish. As I know him fairly well, the only time I've ever seen him get so fired up about things is when he feels people are doing things that are wrong or unjust. If he's scum he wouldn't put as much into it, and he wouldn't have defended me as hotly as he did.
Then, if Mhork is being Mhork right now, why did you post this:
In post 1138, xofelf wrote:@Mhork, I thank you for your defense on me while I was gone. I'm not entirely sure why you felt you had to do that though.
It sounds like you already knew the answer.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Always »

In post 840, ProHawk wrote:
In post 621, Always wrote:Thus, it's best to keep the jewel shards as much as possible out of scum's hands.
How would one go about doing this?
Making sure town hammers anyone we think has jewel shards, protecting players we think have jewel shards and are town, things like that I'd guess. But since this is mainly speculation and likely not that big of a deal, I would advise not prioritizing protect-mystical-game-artifact-that-MAY-be-important over protect-proven-person-that-DEFINITELY-is-important. (Though, fortunately, in some cases, they'd overlap. Like in the case of Koga. Were he to be pre-that-image-I-posted, then yes, he'd have two jewel shards, and him being town, would be a good protection.)
In post 845, HighShroomish wrote:Scum
Always
:lol:
No. Just no. We're conftown, thankyouverymuch.
In post 857, Venmar wrote:^ Questionable vote.
Its of my opinion that having little content is not a direct scumtell. No content without cause (coasting, active scummy lurking, dodging, etc) is scummy, whereas general no content due to inactivity kind of isnt. Shos doesnt strike me as trying to active lurk, despite still being lurky and dodgy to his own extent. I wont bullshit i am half half for the most part on shos and honestly the lynch just feels very uncomfortable. We could do much better for a D1 lynch than this, shos is a better lynch for later because if his no content problem persists or worsens then ya, its a problem, and he can get the noose.
Lets lynch people who have done scummy things or have had scummy behavior. (Like tso!)
Have I mentioned how awesome Venmar is? *extends brofist into secret handshake that starts with a brofist*
In post 825, Cephrir wrote:
shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)

xofelf 5 (geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, AngryIcerink)
Rhaego 4 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
beastcharizard 1 (Venmar)
TSO 1 (Young and Beautiful)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Young and Beautiful 1 (Birds of Prey)
Not Voting 4 (Clyton, The Goat, HighShroomish, xofelf)
Think this one's the same, but I want to note that Y&B hopped onto shos (8) and back off between the VCs, which would be invisible to VCA.
In post 864, T S O wrote:
In post 857, Venmar wrote:Lets lynch people who have done scummy things or have had scummy behavior. (Like tso!)
Disclaimer: TSO is scum for pushing me, because scum always push me. We should lynch him for this![/sarcasm]
For the record, TSO.

Venmar does in fact make me not only willing, but kinda desiring to lynch you. On my end, I can tell you it is explicitly posts like this which make ME be willing.
In post 870, T S O wrote:
In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
So I'm like the only person that feels this needs to be addressed?
hey, mastin's refusing to explain reads either. can't lynch em all.
The difference is that Squirrel's reads contain a contradiction that looks awkward and maybe even scummy with no reasoning (I don't think my posting contained any reversals that didn't directly quote/reference a reason why they did),
Whereas I am actually quite willing to explain MOST of my reads, and simply have not done so because people haven't been asking. (And right now, they're undergoing revision.) Plus, I actually have been giving lotsa reasoning, whereas Squirrel's not done as much, and completely evaded (intentionally or unintentionally, an answer was not given) answering whereas I directly confront said inquiries.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 1081, Egg wrote:Buddying, overdefensiveness over things not even game related, posting without acknowledging her wagon.
First: buddying. I'm afraid I don't see what I did as buddying. Hell, I'm pretty damn vague on what that even means as it gets tossed around so much it's almost lost it's meaning.
Second: Overdefensiveness. You of all people should know I always end up guilty of this, especially when I'm town. I don't mean to be, but if I feel like someone is saying something in a way that I see as an attack of sorts, you're damn right I'm going to say something about it. Yeah I have a tendency of misreading things. This happens regardless of what I'm doing. It was also RVS at the point I was talking about something non-game related. I was also half joking. But I had forgotten, my sarcasm is always misread in games. I need to refrain from doing it ever.
Third: I didn't notice my wagon when I posted my V/LA. I was already a bit behind and didn't realize I had become a wagon. I don't V/LA to avoid talking about something. I do it when I am legitimately going to be gone or busy with something. I didn't realize that it was going to extend past Friday.
So no, I don't see any of those as really legit because I don't feel like any of those things were on purpose or even things I had actually done

P-edit: Because I went back and re-read what he said. I was just skimming things before.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Always »

In post 906, Cephrir wrote:
shos 6 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla)

Nero Cain 5 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, AngryIcerink, shos)
xofelf 4 (geists, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Rhaego 4 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Abomination 2 (Katsuki, Nero Cain)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Just gonna point out that Squirrel unvoted Nero to go onto shos, and back, between the VCs. Her answer to Nero was okay, but not great.
In post 907, Egg wrote:Mala, can you give me a list of reads that you and Mastin agree on? Names alone are fine. I don't need reasons for this.
This would probably be made possible if not for the fact that right now, I don't really have that many reads and am mostly winging it. You can pick up from my posting some of my reads, but otherwise, not really.
In post 926, Birds of Prey wrote:Can we stick to scumhunting please? For instance, why do we have a bunch of lurksacks sitting on shos who have done nothing to forward that wagon when we have Young and Beautiful posting shit content?
Still think this is scum (not anything in this post, really), but at least they're helpful-scum and not scum with Y&B.
In post 935, Majiffy wrote:Post above shos slips scum, confirms multiball.
Stop being dumb, people.
:facepalm:

Yeahno. Majiffy, I will sheep you on almost any read and trust you for most reasoning, but bluntly, you're the dumb one for thinking that was a scumslip. He said the other scumteam is undead--you think that implies he's a member of the not-undead scumteam? Fuck no. We know Naraku (and likely loyal subordinates) is one scumteam. shos need not say that one scumteam is a faction EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT in order to say "other scumteam is X". If we have a predator-scum flipped and I say "other scumteam is likely mammals", I'm not scumclaiming predator-scum; I'm using info we have already to speculate.
In post 938, shos wrote:And re: other scumteam: someone said that one scumteam is Naraku & assistants or something. So the othrt is undead.
Basically, this.

The facepalm-inducing thing is not thinking shos could be town and ignoring the scumslip; the facepalm-inducing thing is thinking shos's post could possibly even be a scumslip when it is quite plainly obviously just this.

shos is town.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Always, I don't like you but you're right about shos and Y&B.

Young & Beautiful
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

TSO is basically scum for making large amounts of posts, most of which are aimed to
look
like he's helping or contributing, but in the end they aren't. Most of his posts are pointless player interactions, fluff, or comments on the game that I don't see as him trying to gauge the game or a player(s) in particular. The majority of his posts follow this criteria, so I don't feel entitled to having to point out to anyone particular posts. To his benefit, there are a couple posts of content, but so few among so many, and those that are of content seem hard for me to see coming from a town perspective I guess? I did a quick ISO, and TSO has made plenty of "I disagree with this" or "I think X is X" posts, yet he never says why? It's really hypocritical of him to do considering he constantly tried to push other plays to force out content and explain their thinking when he doesn't do it himself. Adds to the fact he's mostly noise but no bite or pull as far as his reads and posts go.

[/b]Unvote: Beastcharizard[/b]
Vote: TSO
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Always »

In post 952, HighShroomish wrote:The Always read is because Mastin is so fucking cocky and I just have not liked his posts one bit. They make me frustrated.
Hi, Shroomish! I'm Mastin! Nice to officially meet you!

...Welcome to my fucking play. Scumbag I may be playstyle-wise, alignment-wise I am most certainly town. You're scumreading the person, not the player.
In post 970, HighShroomish wrote:No, it doesn't explicitly say Miller but I'm a town-aligned Demon, so I'm pretty sure that means I'm a miller.
This slot's town, by the way.

A demon-cop is not going to be a cop, and a town-aligned demon is not going to be a miller; I can tell you this because I am also a town-aligned demon. But I also had the thought of it being possible, and the whole way Shroomish handed it was insanely pro-town.
In post 955, Majiffy wrote:
In post 893, shos wrote:in a game called 'INUYASHA MAFIA' I doubt inuyasha won't be a character, lol. so this being a fakeclaim is quite absurd, imo. the assumption that inuyasha=town by default was made by me.
this is not the reasoning of someone with a legitimately town inuyasha role pm. You shouldnt have to imo your alignment. Shos doesnt believe his own claim.
I can
see
why you're thinking this, but it's also wrong when you realize that shos's English here is bad, but the idea is conveyed. Shos is saying that he doesn't need his role PM to know he's town--from an outsider's perspective, he'd still be doubting that Inu-Yasha
wouldn't
be a character, thus thinking it a fakeclaim would be absurd. He'd assume Inu-yasha was town without being Inu-yasha, so as Inu-yasha, he'd assume others would assume the same thing he did. My explanation might not be the best, but it should convey the idea.

Now, obviously, I don't agree with shos's opinion that main characters can't be fakeclaims. However, the way that shos has handled his games before (look at his LOTR theme game) combined with how he handled it this game is done in just about the most absurdly town way possible; I can't see shos-with-a-fakeclaim making the play he has made this game. So I repeat: shos is town.
In post 992, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:As derp as shos is for assuming Inuyasha-claim is an instant IC, it sounds like he truly believed it himself.
The "scumslip" Majiffy caught isn't one, most like, but I can see how he could have seen it as one.
So, Majiffy and shos for town now? Cool.
This. thisthisthisthis. So, so, SO much this.
In post 988, T S O wrote:
In post 934, shos wrote:And yeah I do have some shit about demons. It tells me whether i count as a demon or not - i wont say cuz i have no idea what this means - and something more that I...well ive no idea. Thats why i said i probably wont get killed even if i claim. I mean, I wouldnt kill me, lol. Not yet at least.
Also from examining my role pm i can infer that the other scumteam is undead. I think it could be something like bad demons vs undead vs good demons/humans or something, but thats jist speculation.
I don't buy the alignment tell Majiffy is pushing. This, though...
...Is insanely protown, and you pushing it as anything but that is another reason to support you being scum.
In post 991, T S O wrote:am I the only one starting to think mastin could be scum?
Yes. (Aside from Shroomish, who you're probably targeting for manipulation anyway.) Because thinking otherwise is hilariously.
Hilariously
bad. Town realize I'm town (aside from one or two outliers), and (most) scum realize I'm so damn town that not placing me in their townreads is a Very Bad Idea
(TM)
. (Not that it matters, though, since townreading/scumreading me gives zero towncred to them anyway.)
In post 979, Cephrir wrote:
shos 6 (MBulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Lord Mhork)

Rhaego 3 (beastcharizard, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Squirrel Girl 1 (Moogle Dance Troupe)
Just want to say that the xofelf wagon dissipating gives me a sadface.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1005, T S O wrote:Nothing about her has really screamed Town to me here, at all.
-She has a strong townread on Venmar which she
flat-out refuses to explain
, despite making a readslist and telling people she would explain if needed. Yes, you read that right.
-The other memorable thing I remember her doing this game is self-meta, which to be blunt, is trash and is easy for scum to do.
-Townmastin usually, y'know, looks town at this stage. She doesn't. She looks completely insipid.
-SINCE WHEN DOES MASTIN LURK?
:lol:

This post is wrong on SO many levels. For a start, yes, I flat-out refuse to explain my Venmar read, and yes, I did say I would offer to explain my reads if needed...
with the disclaimer that Venmar would
not
be one of the reads I would explain
. Explicitly. I said I'd explain
any of my
LESSER
reads
, which Venmar most certainly is not. You're leaving out that detail.

I don't remember really doing self-meta, which means that whatever you're thinking of would have to be a ramble...which guess what, I don't do as scum. (I actually figured out the psychological reason for this, btw. As town, I have a compulsive habit of mentioning what my scumplay is. I have pride. I describe it, telling people how awesome it is. As scum, I don't need to describe it......because
I'm
showing
it
. And damn proud of it. Thus, why rambling about my scum meta is, in fact, a towntell of mine.)

I have done PLENTY of content things this game, having commented on
literally every major issue in the game
, more than basically any other player can claim to have done themselves. No player. Absolutely NO player. Hasn't received at least some attention to me, placing me in the running for having the most content of ANY player in the damn game.

I am ridiculously town, and it'd take a blind man not to see it. Which you can tell by, y'know. All the various townreads on me and the complete and utter lack of scumreads on me. And furthermore, to drive the point home: FUCK YES I LURK AS TOWN. I advocate it as
good town strategy
. It carries with it the risk of falling behind (I am right now, posting blindly rather than informatively in large part thanks to the holiday weekend), but holds a MASSIVE payoff with refined posting being the result, refined posting that is more precise and deadly as a result.
In post 1009, T S O wrote:but if it's a hydra, why is it inactive?
This is even worse. (ESPECIALLY for anyone who has seen any of my hydras.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1032, Venmar wrote:
In post 1030, AngryIcerink wrote:This is pretty much the definition of active lurking.
Holy shit, no offence AP but I swear I thought you were better at this game.
^ (though it does give a bit of a :shifty: reaction, not budging from townish-for-now, 'cause I actually saw something looking legit town in the post. That said, the AP/Iece badcop/goodcop routine is getting old. I prefer it vice-versa.)
The shos read is good, the Shroomish and Venmar reads suck ass.
In post 1050, Cephrir wrote:
shos 7 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Lord Mhork, Young and Beautiful)

Rhaego 3 (beastcharizard, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
The shos wagon is bad, and town on it should feel bad.
In post 1074, Squirrel Girl wrote:The following votes appear to be going nowhere, maybe people should move them or try to get a second vote on them, or something?
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Y&B can go places. Others, I agree with.
In post 1056, Young and Beautiful wrote:shos is using metadefense.
Considering that I have barely played with this user before, I'm going to ignore them.
>You're voting shos.
>Meta suggests that shos is town.
>You decide to ignore the meta on shos.
>You don't pay attention to shos in spite of voting them.

:neutral:
:?
:igmeou:
:shifty:
In post 1072, Lord Mhork wrote:Right now scum can hop on her and just check in every now and again to say they're still waiting while they lurk the thread to death
The fact that scum HAVEN'T hopped on her should be a bit of a giveaway, Mhork.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Hmm.... I am supposed to be ISO'ing people, but haven't had time yet. I don't really want to lynch xofelf...
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1077, beastcharizard wrote:I think I have been anti-town thus far by not claiming. I have been debating claiming or not for a while and I decided I probably should claim. I am town human unpoisonable townie. I can do flavor too if you would like but that doesn't actually matter. This means that there is a way to poison in this game. This might be the way to kill in this game which would be the weird mechanic.
This is all the info I know.
The reason I think me not claiming is anti-town is because I was with holding information that the town could potentially find useful. How it could be useful I don't know right now but it probably will be later.
*fistpump*
Told ya he was town, Venmar! (My reasons mighta seemed like crap, but my conclusion was correct.)
In post 1107, Lord Mhork wrote:He slipped and to the best of my memory he hasn't adequately explained it. That's sketch as fuck.
There's been plenty. Players are ignoring it because it's inconvenient to them or because they don't want to see it. (Scum/town respectively.)
In post 1099, geists wrote:You're trying way too hard to dismantle a wagon that isn't even leading the pack atm.
(Believe me, I've noticed. It's made me go all :igmeou: on Mhork.)
In post 1104, AngryIcerink wrote:Really? The shos wagon seems pretty 'easy' to me. Half the pressure on him is because he 'slipped'.
^This.
xofelf is most certainly NOT an easy wagon.

shos most certainly IS an easy wagon.

Night, day.
In post 1110, Lord Mhork wrote:YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE DOING THAT. YOU ARE NLT THE ONLY ONE ON THE WAGON. IM NOT SAYING YOU ARE VOTING HER FOR PRESSURE. IM SAYING ITS EASY TO VOTE HER FOR PRESSURE AND SCUM CAN HOP ON AND COAST
For the record: my vote was no pressure vote. It was a vote to lynch scum. That the xof wagon has peaked at 6 and consistently failed to gain strength, whereas the shos wagon never dips below 6 and has, should tell you that scum are doing exactly what you're saying...with SHOS, not xofelf.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1125, Cephrir wrote:
xofelf 8 (geists, Egg, ActionDan, Always, Nero Cain, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla)

shos 6 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, Lord Mhork, Young and Beautiful)
Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, shos)
Wake88 3 (beastcharizard, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Wake88)
Not Voting 4 (neil1113, The Goat, HighShroomish, xofelf)
For the record: the sketchiest name on the xofelf is late-joiner BBMolla, and even then could just be scum scumhunting. Before that, it's Nero Cain. The third-most-scummy name isn't even scummy, it being Egg who's more likely town than not. Same for AIR. Same for Dan. Same for geists. This is not a scum-driven wagon.

In contrast, the only name on the shos wagon I wouldn't lynch is Majiffy. BulbaFenix I lean towards town I guess, and maybe I also do for ProHawk, but TSO/Mhork/Y&B are all pretty sketch. The Nero wagon's okay but meh, so is the Wake wagon; they're okay, but not great, and have players on them that are mostly okay, but also not great.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1135, xofelf wrote:But one thing I did notice in my readthrough before I left was SquirrelGirl doublevoted and they are both represented in the vote count.. How did everyone miss that?
I didn't. Commented on it, even. It does in fact make her more likely to be town.
As for the votes on me, other than what appears to people as me lurking, I don't understand the votes on me.
ITT we learn that a scum PT-with-daytalk has Mhork/xofelf and/or scumbuddies make a comment about the case on xofelf being lurking. :cool:

I might be wrong on the Birds-scumread, btw.
In post 1142, shos wrote:(anyone willing to flashwagon molla?)
*raises hand*

Not absolutely sure he's scum, but he's at the very least a candidate for scum. Still, though, priorities.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Always »

So where I'm at is that I think we should limit wagons to be:
{xofelf, Young and Beautiful, TSO} and see how things develop from there.

I really think our lynch should be one of the three, and I'm willing to join in on either Y&B/TSO if they get the votes and fully support 100% the pushes there; I just currently am also supporting the larger push.

Should eat supper, so be back later!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by xofelf »

So you're saying people haven't been voting me for what they seem to see as lurking? Cuz I'm pretty damn sure that's what I'm seeing here.
Fraid I'm not scum though, you should try your read on me again as it's wrong.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 1133, Lord Mhork wrote:SG pretend to be a protown player. Why is shos town?

:cry:

Okay, but let's just break it down. Firstly, there really isn't much of a case on him and I think the slip wasn't a slip at all. Secondly, I find his actions to be comfortable within my mind for 'active scumhunting' and also a bit of town paranoia. Thirdly, he has claimed Inuyasha.

And, most importantly - everyone voting him for the slip (of which you seem to be part of) is basically trying to sell me that he is scum, who has softclaimed a PR and overt flavor claimed a major character *in multiball*. Like, that's your logic. If that's the case, it behooves scum he's not aligned with to kill him because 1. It kills scum (or town PR) and 2. it will give town associative paths to hunt the other scum team. So, basically, if he's scum and it is multiball (which seems to be the only way the case on him makes sense) the other scum team would be dumb to let him live beyond the point one of their members finally goes, and depending on the lynch an earlier flip would be more helpful.

Conversely, if he's telling the truth, he already has a big target on his head from either a solo or a multiball scum situation due to the whole Inuyasha and PR situation. And in that case, if scum want to gamble about what his PR is for a few nights then I'm okay with that too.

Also, quite frankly, since the entire case as I understand it is predicated on him being scum due to multiball...well, let's wait an evening and see if it looks like we have multiball or not, yeah?

What do you think I'm whiffing over here?

@Always - I responded to that pages ago and Nero never responded back. I'm voting Nero, by the by, you should sheep me.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Wake has requested replacement...
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill:wake
<---what I feel like doing
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

daykill abomination you fuck

nice avatar tho
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would if I could.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 1171, Nero Cain wrote:Would if I could.

Is that... Jesus?

By the way, hello everyone. I won't be voting Shrooms very much this game unless something serious happens. I still have nightmares about my tunnel from a previous game... *shivers*.

I've got a lot to catch up on, but just out of curiosity, is there anything specifically related to this game that I should know about on my journey through this endless amount of text? Like persay a fake claim that's already been exposed so I don't go hopping around for joy when I see a claim I think is fake in my early reads? Or perhaps anything concerning the game mechanic? Have we figured out if Demons and Undead are specifically aligned divisions between town and scum, or are they blended? What about the commonality in the characters, is the evil characters in the show seemingly evil in this game and good characters good, so on and so forth or are there bad characters that are good? My lack of knowledge in the show might be kicking me in the butt here... forgive me.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1172, neil1113 wrote:Have we figured out if Demons and Undead are specifically aligned divisions between town and scum

How did you know this if you haven't read the thread?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by shos »

Aleays is just so town. His reference to my LotR game lately is a reaaaaalllly good thinking. I mean really. But omfg stop posting sooooo muchhh

Ill make a full updated readlist,but im on phone ao thatll take a few minutea.

Also, lemme do a meme a sec
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”