Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 720, geists wrote:
In post 718, Svenskt Stål wrote:I focus on
ffer
because she is thebest town player behind
brohawk
in this lineup.

I hve no intention of voting geists on day one, no matter how strong I townred the slot. I am just spitballing things that I notice, and I put more focus on players like
prohawk
ffer
mastin
and
majiffy
because I respect their game alot.
You're spitballing things, but you're not commenting on some of the more significant-looking interactions in the game.
Could be because I havent read the fucking game.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:41 am

Post by T S O »

In post 723, geists wrote:
T S O wrote:it kinda annoys me when you call her ffer - ffery's cool, fferylt's cool, but ffer does my OCD no good.
I think ffer was the first abbreviation of my screen name on ms. fery came next.
>:(
In post 724, Venmar wrote:
In post 722, T S O wrote:Dear Venmar,

How exactly am I giving the impression of doing something but not actually doing it? Please give examples.

Love, TSO
Your post above this this quoted one is a good example (#721). When I say "In General", I really do mean it.
Yeah, but I'm allowed to fluffpost. I'm both posting content and fluff. They're not mutually exclusive concepts.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:45 am

Post by geists »

In post 725, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 720, geists wrote:
In post 718, Svenskt Stål wrote:I focus on
ffer
because she is thebest town player behind
brohawk
in this lineup.

I hve no intention of voting geists on day one, no matter how strong I townred the slot. I am just spitballing things that I notice, and I put more focus on players like
prohawk
ffer
mastin
and
majiffy
because I respect their game alot.
You're spitballing things, but you're not commenting on some of the more significant-looking interactions in the game.
Could be because I havent read the fucking game.
Let me know when you have, plz.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Not happening. Get
ffer
in here.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:51 am

Post by geists »

Can't compare notes when you haven't read the game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Spoiler: Random responses, finished catchup
In post 452, BulbaFenix wrote:Having caught up, I'm definitely seeing some town in MDT, Mhork, and Abom.
Eesh.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5984907
Ya this is scum.

----
In post 459, T S O wrote:So, mastin's got a read which no-one agrees with.
I ask her to explain it.
She flat-out says no.
In post 177, T S O wrote:
In post 176, Young and Beautiful wrote:On a more serious note, I do think shos is scum.

- b -
why?
In post 179, Young and Beautiful wrote:Because *smooch* :*

- b -
In post 180, T S O wrote:good enough for me.
Wow TSO, these double standards are pretty atrocious. Mastin doesn't explain a read and you call her out. Y&B doesn't and they are cool people? Are you even pretending to have a town win con?
In post 465, Young and Beautiful wrote:If shos flips scum, mastin is his partner.
Reasoning: Soft defense of shos, attempting to dispel the wagon as a third-party. Now take into account that shos "claimed" sesshomaru. This is obviously fake, probably to bait and counterclaim the real sesshomaru, or to seem town to fakeclaim a power role in future. No real sesshomaru, considering the flavor+power involved, would ever claim. This lets me infer that shos is a scum PR. Mastin's defense makes a ton of sense.
I have no words for how this post makes me feel.
In post 475, T S O wrote:It's probably a good thing that I seem different to N's AAA.
Subtly implying hes town. Scum.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:56 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 730, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Spoiler: Random responses, finished catchup
In post 452, BulbaFenix wrote:Having caught up, I'm definitely seeing some town in MDT, Mhork, and Abom.
Eesh.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5984907
Ya this is scum.

----
In post 459, T S O wrote:So, mastin's got a read which no-one agrees with.
I ask her to explain it.
She flat-out says no.
In post 177, T S O wrote:
In post 176, Young and Beautiful wrote:On a more serious note, I do think shos is scum.

- b -
why?
In post 179, Young and Beautiful wrote:Because *smooch* :*

- b -
In post 180, T S O wrote:good enough for me.
Wow TSO, these double standards are pretty atrocious. Mastin doesn't explain a read and you call her out. Y&B doesn't and they are cool people? Are you even pretending to have a town win con?
In post 465, Young and Beautiful wrote:If shos flips scum, mastin is his partner.
Reasoning: Soft defense of shos, attempting to dispel the wagon as a third-party. Now take into account that shos "claimed" sesshomaru. This is obviously fake, probably to bait and counterclaim the real sesshomaru, or to seem town to fakeclaim a power role in future. No real sesshomaru, considering the flavor+power involved, would ever claim. This lets me infer that shos is a scum PR. Mastin's defense makes a ton of sense.
I have no words for how this post makes me feel.
In post 475, T S O wrote:It's probably a good thing that I seem different to N's AAA.
Subtly implying hes town. Scum.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 729, geists wrote:Can't compare notes when you haven't read the game.
I havent expressed a desire to do so.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:00 am

Post by T S O »

I expect mastin to give the read, whereas I was sarcastically telling YnB they could do what they wanted.

"Subtly implying you're Town, scum!" is terrible. I can quote at least 10 examples where I've seen town say it.

cmon ap bigger better stronger
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:01 am

Post by geists »

In post 732, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 729, geists wrote:Can't compare notes when you haven't read the game.
I havent expressed a desire to do so.
I know. I did.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:34 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Town: AI, mastin2, ActionDan, Majiffy, Molla
Meh-Town: Sven, shos, Rhaego, Katsuki, Egg, Prohawk, geists, Clyton (kind of)
---
AP's initial hazardous and unrefined venture into scum..
Scumheap: Nero Cain, Xofelf, Klick, Abomination, Venmar, TSO, Mhork, MDT, Mist
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:53 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 733, T S O wrote:"Subtly implying you're Town, scum!" is terrible. I can quote at least 10 examples where I've seen town say it.
Yes, nothing is a surefire lolomng scumtell. Town is capable of doing things that scum often do. In this case, I think it was scummy because you went out of your way to bring up Another Awesome Alliteration Adventure for no real reason. Instead of trying to figure out what Egg was seeing about you that felt weird, you throw up some scum meta and imply that you must be town here because of Egg's feeling. Which makes it scummy. Also your defense that town is also capable of saying this is scummy and kind of stripping the context away and focusing on defending the case on you.

\o/
~Kazooie
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:05 am

Post by T S O »

Egg misread me in AAAA and when he said I felt different, the "not-different" TSO he knew could only have came from that game, where I was scum. Therefore, the comment wasn't out of my way whatsoever.
-Marquis
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:48 am

Post by shos »

In post 714, Svenskt Stål wrote:
shos

I hate to ask for stuff when i have contributed so little to the game, but could you please link me to your latest scum game, also if you could describe yourself and your approach to being scum.
I honestly cant remember my last scum game, ive been pulling town for ages. But when i am scum im usually very calculated and active. I lead town, rarely get lynched.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 711, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 708, Nero Cain wrote:yes, you
So do you no longer scumread Abomination? Or is the AngryIce read in addition to that?
What the hell is this crap where you and Mist act like its odd to have multiple scumreads?

Still think Abomination is scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 710, Young and Beautiful wrote:Leave the scum-killing to the vigs
So you think Shos is town now?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Twenty-eight players and multiple hydrae of varying sizes make for quite a large game! :x

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Always »

In post 625, Young and Beautiful wrote:I like Venmar. He agrees with me.
I dislike Always. Snape is overrated.
Dealwithit.
In post 635, Egg wrote:And your logic there was ridiculously flawed there. And it's because you weren't being legitimate.
Except I was. Bluntly. 172 was an off scumgame for one reason and one reason only:
I was focusing on Tales of You to the detriment of 172. (Plus real-life stuff aside from Tales of You, interfering further. Basically, I spent an unhealthy amount of time on Tales of You, and of the little time I had left, I was left playing catch-up in real-life which placed a considerable amount of stress on me, leaving even less time for me in 172.)

Had that not been the case, 172 would have been one of my STRONGEST scumgames of the year, 'cause guess what? I was nailing nearly every single point of my town meta (including being RIDICULOUSLY legitimate) for the most part. (People keep on trying to use 172 as an example of how to read a scuMastin, failing to realize that they only caught half the picture of scuMastin, and that the far more important half was left unexecuted. L4D is a better example of my scumplay, which I got a scummy nom for that very dang reason. Anything Goes was another, because it was my best scumgame at the time. Which is one of the reasons I'm getting tired of landing the same town role PMs over and over again--I keep on ranting at people who think they have any clue whatsoever what my scumplay is, yet I'm not getting the chance to show them just how so utterly WRONG they are about it. L4D did a decent job of deconstructing peoples' erroneous image of my scumplay, but not nearly a good enough job.)

The majority of the reasons raised for me being scum came from (1) reasons that were null (e.g. my posting elsewhere while not in the game was scum, when that was as mentioned thanks to Tales of You), (2) reasons that were flat-out wrong and I simply never got the chance to counter, or (3) reasons that have a sliver of truth to them, but would have been easily shut down because said sliver of truth would be at most a 55/45 scumtell. Your AP-saw-it-too example is crap, too, because AP was playing to his wincon in buddying you via that statement.

When I say I saw something.
I saw that something.
When I say I'd see that something as town.
I'd have seen that something as town.
And know why I know this?

Because I'm the strongest advocate of scum NOT assuming they'd see something as town. I'm a strong advocate for scum players hiding their scum wincon. If you read my MD theory, it is literally plastered with ramble after ramble about that aspect of scum play: town players are dumber than you think, including yourself-as-town. So that thing you thought you'd see as town, you probably wouldn't. My lesson. Words I preach. Words I know. Words I practice. On an active basis. I know them better than anyone else. So I put them into play. With lethal efficiency. Seeing something and discarding it, if there's so much as a plausibility my town-self wouldn't see it.

So when I say that I saw something, and that something is something I'd see as town...and I chose to comment on it, rather than discarding it. Know what that means of said something?
I saw it SO strongly. SO damn strongly. That there is literally no chance in hell I'd have not seen it as town, and claiming ignorance of it would have been a scumclaim in itself.
And there is absolutely no way you can have a town read on me before I even posted here.
Yes, there is. It's not off of you. It's off of all other players surrounding you. Circumstantial townreads are still townreads.
Whether it was those posts or not, I was just wondering where the reads came from...
I'm going to work on my reads in our topic a little bit. I'll dump my thoughts in there and refine 'em before giving an updated readslist.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:07 am

Post by xofelf »

Sorry, there's been a lot of storms lately that have been messing with my internet to the point only IMing has been working well. I have a few pages to catch up on which I hope to get to tonight, but no promises.
V/LA all day tomorrow
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Always »

In post 636, T S O wrote:Do -you- have any reason why, you know, you're being hard townread by mastin for nothing? I don't.
It's not nothing, it's something. Something I just so happen to not desire to reveal.
In post 655, geists wrote:xofelf is my strongest scumread.
maybe Y&B, maybe Clyton, maybe AngryIceRink (but that read is starting to fade a little).
Tons of nulls I have no idea how to sort if they don't post more.
Clyton's town. I'd wagon any of the others, though. (Would probably end up ditching from the AIRwagon, though, 'cause of my treat-AP-as-if-town-until-strong-reason-otherwise callout. In that he's nullish and that's not the best place to be and a wagon might help, but I'm not sure it would.)
In post 665, Egg wrote:
Unvote, Vote xofelf
I'll wagon that.

VOTE: xofelf.
(The vote tag appears! :o)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Always »

In post 694, geists wrote:Now who knows PV well enough to hydra with him...
For the record. I don't recall where, but I do recall PV talking to someone else about a hydra, and the name Birds of Prey mighta been mentioned at some point.

Btw: NOW the game's interesting.

We can count the shos wagon as the main wagon.
And now a xofelf (counter)wagon forms.
And a Nero counterwagon (to xofelf, to shos, to both, whichever) is also forming.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Always »

Spoiler: VCIioA
In post 50, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 5 (shos, Venmar, kdowns, Nero Cain, Young and Beautiful)

xofelf 2 (Lord Mhork, Svenskt Stål)
Nero Cain 2 (BulbaFenix, Klick)
Birds of Prey 1 (Abomination)
ActionDan 1 (Iecerint)
Iecerint 1 (ActionDan)
kdowns 1 (xofelf)
Lord Mhork 1 (mastinkittens)
Not Voting 14 (geists, ProHawk, Katsuki, Sakura Hana, beastcharizard, T S O, Rhaego, Birds of Prey, Moogle Dance Troupe, Majiffy, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg)
In post 125, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 6 (shos, kdowns, Nero Cain, Young and Beautiful, T S O, Rhaego)

xofelf 3 (Svenskt Stål, Always, Abomination)
Nero Cain 3 (BulbaFenix, beastcharizard, Majiffy)
kdowns 2 (xofelf, Iecerint)
Iecerint 1 (ActionDan)
ActionDan 1 (Lord Mhork)
Clyton 1 (Nero Cain)
Always 1 (ProHawk)
shos 1 (Moogle Dance Troupe)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Katsuki, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg, Klick)
Mhork hopped off of xofelf. Klick hopped off of Nero Cain.
In post 206, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 7 (shos, kdowns, Young and Beautiful, T S O, Rhaego, Katsuki, Nero Cain)

xofelf 2 (Svenskt Stål, Always)
Nero Cain 2 (beastcharizard, Majiffy)
shos 2 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix)
ActionDan 1 (Lord Mhork)
Always 1 (ProHawk)
Young and Beautiful 1 (T S O)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg, Klick, Abomination)
Nero hopped off, then back on, the Abomination wagon. It peaks here. Abomination hops off of xofelf. BulbaFenix hops off Nero Cain. shos wagon begins to form.
In post 278, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 6 (shos, kdowns, Young and Beautiful, Rhaego, Katsuki, Nero Cain)

shos 3 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy)
ActionDan 1 (Lord Mhork)
Always 1 (ProHawk)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Nero Cain 1 (beastcharizard)
Not Voting 10 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg, Klick, Abomination, Venmar)
TSO jumps off the Abomination wagon. shos wagon becomes actually a wagon.
In post 328, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 5 (shos, Mist7676, Young and Beautiful, Katsuki, Nero Cain)

shos 4 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Nero Cain 1 (beastcharizard)
Iecerint 1 (Lord Mhork)
beastcharizard 1 (Venmar)
Not Voting 10 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg, Klick, Abomination, Rhaego)
Rhageo hops off the Abomination wagon. ProHawk joins the shos wagon.
In post 384, Cephrir wrote:
shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg)

beastcharizard 2 (Venmar, Rhaego)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Iecerint 1 (Lord Mhork)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, Abomination, beastcharizard, xofelf)
TSO, BBMolla, and Egg hop onto shos, overcoming the Abomination wagon. kdowns/Mist loses a vote, but beastcharizard gains one (Rhageo).
In post 400, Cephrir wrote:

Iecerint 3 (Lord Mhork, Rhaego, Always)
xofelf 1 (Svenskt Stål)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, Abomination, beastcharizard, xofelf)
Mini-wagon on Iecerint forms, with xofelf/beastcharizard wagons falling as it was their second voters who move onto it.
In post 450, Cephrir wrote:

xofelf 1 (Svenskt Stål)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Nero Cain 1 (Abomination)
Not Voting 8 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, beastcharizard, xofelf)
No wagon compositional change, though votes do shift around in the 1s.
In post 500, Cephrir wrote:

Abomination 3 (shos, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
xofelf 1 (Svenskt Stål)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
TSO 1 (Young and Beautiful)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, beastcharizard, xofelf, Mist7676)
Mist and Y&B hop off the Abomination wagon.
In post 552, Cephrir wrote:
shos 8 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg, Nero Cain)

AngryIcerink 2 (Lord Mhork, Always)
xofelf 2 (Svenskt Stål, geists)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Mist7676 1 (AngryIcerink)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Young and Beautiful 1 (shos)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Rhaego 1 (beastcharizard)
Not Voting 9 (Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf, Mist7676)
Peak of the shos wagon, with Nero hopping on, abandoning the Abomination wagon. shos also moves off of it. Rhageo moves off of AIR, lessening that wagon, but geists votes xofelf, reviving that wagon.
In post 600, Cephrir wrote:
shos 8 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg, Nero Cain)

xofelf 2 (Svenskt Stål, geists)
Lord Mhork 2 (ActionDan, Rhaego)
Rhaego 2 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork)
AngryIcerink 1 (Always)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Young and Beautiful 1 (shos)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Not Voting 9 (Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf, Mist7676)
Lord Mhork miniwagon forms thanks to Rhageo, Lord Mhork jumps from AIR onto Rhageo making that a miniwagon, but otherwise no major shifts.
In post 700, Cephrir wrote:
shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)

xofelf 5 (Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan)
Rhaego 3 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, Squirrel Girl)
Nero Cain 2 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Young and Beautiful 1 (Always)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Not Voting 6 (Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf, Mist7676)
Until here. Egg jumps off of shos and onto the xofelf wagon. shos and ActionDan are also additions. Rhageo has SG join it as well, and so does Nero Cain. (Because apparently, SG is a legit double-voter?) The Lord Mhork wagon lost ActionDan.

And since then...
-Mist votes Nero Cain.
-AIR votes Nero Cain.
-we vote xofelf.

Which brings it to this:

shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)

xofelf 6 (Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist, AIR)
Rhaego 3 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, Squirrel Girl)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Not Voting 6 (Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf)
There's still a lot of contextual work that needs to be added onto this. Plus I need to still compile my thoughts on all the players. Lotsa work to do.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

._.
Xof literally said V/LA in the post before you voted her >.<
Why Mastin?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 739, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 711, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 708, Nero Cain wrote:yes, you
So do you no longer scumread Abomination? Or is the AngryIce read in addition to that?
What the hell is this crap where you and Mist act like its odd to have multiple scumreads?

Still think Abomination is scum.
I was actually seeking clarification, since you called out the scum on your wagon and only indicated Furious Frozen Water. Do you honestly think it's 2 scum and 1 town currently on you? Meh. I'm pretty happy with my vote on you.

@Geists - what's the xolf case?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »