Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Titan »

Also, I don't know if I should be insulted or complimented that peregrine of all people claimed my iso is awful in terms of scum hunting.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Titan »

In post 2, Yulia Jue wrote:Player Roster:
1 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8)
2 The Fox and the Hound (cephrir and DV)
3 Yggdra Union (giffy and pieguyn) 3 Yukari Yakumo
4 orcinus_theoriginal
5 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane)
6 Rancid Broderick Drake (zmuffinman and natirasha)
7 MastinSSK (Mastin2, MafiaSSK)
8 Breakfast With Stalin (Hydra of ffery and beli)
9 AngryPidgeon 9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling)
10 Carbon Fiber (FourTrouble and F16)
11 Lord Business
12 Just Sheep Us (Broseidon and Desperado)
13 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience)
14 Cupcake Panda
15 PeregrineV
16 Clyton
17 Mac

The Not so Living:
Spoiler: Show
Lord Business, who was Kreed Grafyte, Town Sealed Persona-Roleblocker*, was lynched day one.
Mac, who was Ricardo Soldato, Town Paranoid Bodyguard*, was Killed Night 1

Rancid Broderick Drake, ???, was Killed Night 1

NOW I'M FUCKING AMAZING.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, my life is calming down a little. I'll catch up tonight and possibly be around sporadically during the Day.

Nacho: We should talk, how caught up are you in general on Today?
Mastin: We shouldn't talk. I am legitimately flabbergasted at what I've seen, skimming right now. And disappointed in you on a personal level that I wont go into right now. I'd -almost- consider policy lynching you for what you are doing. I'd throw some adjectives out to describe how I feel, but I'd probably just end up swearing at you. Jesus, I really do hope you are scum though since that would actually justify some of this shit.
--
Why did you flop onto Nacho despite them being confirmed-would-game-throw levels of town?
BRO: Can you explain your CF town read to me like Im 5 then? Or Derperado I guess assuming ya'll are on the same page there.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 4219, PeregrineV wrote:@Beli- so a sentence about why each is scum, iyo.
In post 4174, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Hah! I still don't have any real scumreads except Mastin.
So that's unalloyed PoE, except weaker because I'm pretty confident I'm being taken for a ride by at least one scum chilling in my strong townreads.

-B
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4150, Titan wrote:Um.

Um.

UM.

how do you know rancid caught their VIG crumb?
In post 4156, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2537, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 2503, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:oh hi there mastin I bet there are two scum in the Abysm, wanna guess who?
It's probably not GiF, and if you even think about trying to lynch that slot you're not making it to Night 1.
In post 2514, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Unlike muffin, I like PV because he's easy to figure out the alignment of, you just have to wait til day four.
By then if he's town, a vig might just shoot him.
Found it! I think, anyway.

Apparently, I misremembered and Rancid didn't point it out, but *I* certainly noticed it. I dunno if it was here or earlier, butyeah. I saw a vig-'crumb, and townned them for it.
Ok, so this stands out like a sore thumb. Mastin, explain why you THOUGHT RBD picked up on this if you can. Not sure what I'm expecting out of that question, but eh. I think as town you may have just been so far up their ass this game that you cannot see them or yourself doing any wrong so of course they must have been smart enough to pick up on this.

I read the Red Gary posts btw, I dont think that was a vig crumb and I REALLY dont get why you brought this up at all; did you ultimately go anywhere with this point?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Titan: Im not buying that was a townslip from PV. I mean... maybe, but:
Lets not cut corners. Scum drop fake towntells all the time, which I'll admit isn't exactly something I'd expect from PV, however I know I get games jumbled in my head frequently and there was a mod announcement about the game going to private topics. Hypothetically everyone should have known and someone suggesting this is sort of a reach to call someone obvious town for forgetting the game is on PTs...which PV probably isn't checking during the Day if he -does- have one. So I don't know. Basically, I think this point is weak enough + fakaeable enough to not really mean anything.
In post 4163, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 4162, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:fery: we could 1v1 mastin/ap today
Gladly.

Thing is, though, that'd remove chance of productive content today other than choosing in that fight, soyeah. I'll do it in a heartbeat, just not THIS heartbeat. When the battle drums are sounded, I'll enter the fray to answer their call. But it is not this day, this time.
God this makes me want to just vote you. I've had about enough of mastin for the rest of this game. The circlejerking, the Appeals to Authority, the endless waffling about half the player list in wall format, and posturing on this in a way that will definitely make people want to lynch me if you flip scum. Ugh. Ugh ugh.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4223, Titan wrote:You know what Peregrine. I'm not going to respond to you. I've already answered the questions you're asking me. And quite frankly I feel like you're just trying to look busy. I would maybe make an effort to explain myself to you but we saw how well that turned out in the Board Game. I quite frankly don't have the time or patience to deal with your apparent inability to see that the questions you've asked have already been answered.

My ISO is awesome in terms of scumhutning, but hey baby cakes glass houses.

but in case i wasn't clear. I'D CLAIM TO THE ENTIRE DAMN THREAD. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SCUM KNOW WHAT I AM. I WAS INTERESTED IN SEEING HOW IT PLAYS OUT.
You don't have to. You just have to keep freaking out when someone asks you a question. And refuse to answer it.

Spoiler: Tammy scumhunting
Subject: Good vs Evil, Law vs Chaos Reboot - Game Over, Good wins
Tammy wrote:
In post 34, LimMePls wrote:So, I was able to read Feysal's reply to my mass-alignment claim idea, and I now see what he meant about it being terrible. So ya, I don't think we should do that.

Vote: Rang Tangler

Still not RVS. Others should vote here too.
What about Feysal's argument swayed you? In my last post before the crash, I noted that you were rather overbearing in the way you backed up your argument and countered arguments about it. You seemed completely certain your way was the right way. What changed your mind.

Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you? You originally placed your real vote on him after he claimed to not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to the conversation, then offered up some possible roles based on alignment, and then claimed ambivalence on the argument but was intrigued.

How is this a scum tell?
Tammy wrote:
In post 439, Zdenek wrote:I can totally grasp why people find Norman scummy, but on the other hand I am not reading him as scum, and his lynch is one that I don't see myself supporting, unless someone has a better argument for why he's scum than those that have already been presented.

I especially dislike LMP's attack against him for voting Kondi because they were both voting that slot for the same reason, trying to blend in and I find the idea that a vote is worse for coming immediately after a vote count distasteful.

Tammy has found her way onto my scum list with her recent posts. She looks to me like she is trying to be aggressively unhelpful by questioning people's attacks (just to be clear, the issue I have is with the volume of these sorts of posts coming from her, I don't actually think that doing it is necessarily scummy). For example:
In post 108, Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you?
In post 409, Tammy wrote:You were voting Zdenek in the last thread and now you're voting AurorusVox. Did you change your mind about Zdenek?
In post 418, Tammy wrote:Is there anything else you find suspicious about Shadow1 besides him changing his vote to CoolDog after getting called out for keeping his vote on Foxace while calling him town?
In post 427, Tammy wrote:You highlighted that you are voting Norman for using think and might in regards to someone maybe being a scumbag. Do you find that scum are more likely to use words which make one seem unsure or town?How often do you tend to find scum by word choice?
Additionally, the fact that she is not voting reeks of unnecessarily cautious play, especially when she's been attacking Foxace. I looks as though she's checking to see if she can drum up support for the wagon before getting on.

I'd still like LMP to explain his rationale behind his strategy of lynching to maintain balance between the sides.
Thank you for this. This post absolutely made my night.
Questioning people is good...it helps generate discussion and allows me to evaluate people. Interaction is good.

So, you don't have a problem with me questioning people, it's just the volume? Is there a quota I'm not supposed to exceed on this site? Am I only supposed to ask a certain number of people questions on certain days that I wasn't made aware of? I comment on what interests me or I leave it alone.
There happen to be a lot of people in this game, and a lot has interested me.

You know, I've reread the questions you quoted just to make sure, but I'm not seeing how any of them are invalid questions.
But I always find it interesting the people who try to halt others from having conversations with people.

OK...so which is it? Am I aggressively unhelpful or am I unnecessarily cautious? I really don't think you can be both at the same time.

Nope you're right...I'm not voting right now, and I won't be voting until tomorrow or Friday. I don't really care about the support I have for whomever I decide to vote for. If people disagree, they disagree. That's the nature of the game.

Actually, that entire game is an excellent example. We (town) won, and you had 465 posts the entire game. You are currently at 451 in this game. If you could answer me, which 3 posts are your single biggest contribution to advancing the gamestate?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

pedit
Why are people still talking about townslips?

I don't have ANY private topics. Period. I have QTs. Period. You can see # of unique views at the bottom. Period.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4230, AngryPidgeon wrote:God this makes me want to just vote you. I've had about enough of mastin for the rest of this game. The circlejerking, the Appeals to Authority, the endless waffling about half the player list in wall format, and posturing on this in a way that will definitely make people want to lynch me if you flip scum. Ugh. Ugh ugh.
And I want you to know that I MEAN THIS.

I know you are going to post some horseshitalong the lines of "AP would never PL me, hes confscum :P", fuck off.

You are being a distraction. You are being extremely unproductive. You are actively refusing to take any hints about how your posting comes across and continue to be a fucking babbling zealot and make this game painful to try and catchup on, which is a large reason Im sure why 25% of the players are doing 85% of the posting or whatever.

I'm town. I have LEGITIMATELY had all the mastin I can stand right now. I dont think I've ever actually entertained a policy lynch in my life, but holy fuck it takes all my restraint not to right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4169, Just Sheep Us wrote:Anyone who calls F-16 town is either scum or in my "ignore this" book for the rest of the game.
DUDE. Can we compromise on F16 today please?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Titan »

In post 4232, PeregrineV wrote:pedit

I don't have ANY private topics. Period. I have QTs. Period. You can see # of unique views at the bottom. Period.
You make me want to beat my head agains the freaking wall.

Like do you read every word or sentence in a post? This is a serious question. A really serious question.
Half troll/Half wall.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4177, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I feel like a bomb just went off in the middle of the dinner table and you're passing the gravy here.
In post 4178, CarbonFiber wrote:Are you referring to Mastin's series of 100 walls as the metaphorical bomb here?
HOLY SHIT. SCUM. THIS IS NOT A TOWN REACTION TO BRO's POST.
In post 4183, Just Sheep Us wrote:Holy shit dat typo.

CF is town. Apparently "isn't" is hard to type :/
What the FUCK, BRO.
In post 4169, Just Sheep Us wrote:Anyone who calls F-16 town is either scum or in my "ignore this" book for the rest of the game.
Ok, please clarify for me. Where was the isn't supposed to go in this sentence and what was your thought process behind correcting this post.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4224, Titan wrote:
In post 4222, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4220, Titan wrote:So, I'm feeling kind of weirded out by this developing secondary arc which looks like it's positioning itself to lynch the ffery hydra. I'm not sure what to think of the people involved or the way it's coming about.
Which posts are devloping a secondary arc that looks like it's positioning itself to lynch Breakfast with Stalin?

What people are involved?

Because none of that makes any sense, especially with this:
In post 4125, Yulia Jue wrote:Breakfast With Stalin (1): CupcakePanda

Read the fucking thread.

Geezuz fucking Christ.
I have. I don't see this. I'm asking you to point out where you see it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4235, Titan wrote:
In post 4232, PeregrineV wrote:pedit

You make me want to beat my head agains the freaking wall.

Like do you read every word or sentence in a post? This is a serious question. A really serious question.
Yes.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

BRO, I should be doing work but I dont want to. Get over here and chat at me. I have momentum right now and I just dont wanna stop believing (hold on to that feeeeeeling)
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:01 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

I'm almost ready to have another go at this.

It looks from these two pages like PV is scum.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:01 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

-Ceph
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Titan »

In post 4231, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4223, Titan wrote:You know what Peregrine. I'm not going to respond to you. I've already answered the questions you're asking me. And quite frankly I feel like you're just trying to look busy. I would maybe make an effort to explain myself to you but we saw how well that turned out in the Board Game. I quite frankly don't have the time or patience to deal with your apparent inability to see that the questions you've asked have already been answered.

My ISO is awesome in terms of scumhutning, but hey baby cakes glass houses.

but in case i wasn't clear. I'D CLAIM TO THE ENTIRE DAMN THREAD. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SCUM KNOW WHAT I AM. I WAS INTERESTED IN SEEING HOW IT PLAYS OUT.
You don't have to. You just have to keep freaking out when someone asks you a question. And refuse to answer it.

Spoiler: Tammy scumhunting
Tammy wrote:
In post 34, LimMePls wrote:So, I was able to read Feysal's reply to my mass-alignment claim idea, and I now see what he meant about it being terrible. So ya, I don't think we should do that.

Vote: Rang Tangler

Still not RVS. Others should vote here too.
What about Feysal's argument swayed you? In my last post before the crash, I noted that you were rather overbearing in the way you backed up your argument and countered arguments about it. You seemed completely certain your way was the right way. What changed your mind.

Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you? You originally placed your real vote on him after he claimed to not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to the conversation, then offered up some possible roles based on alignment, and then claimed ambivalence on the argument but was intrigued.

How is this a scum tell?
Tammy wrote:
In post 439, Zdenek wrote:I can totally grasp why people find Norman scummy, but on the other hand I am not reading him as scum, and his lynch is one that I don't see myself supporting, unless someone has a better argument for why he's scum than those that have already been presented.

I especially dislike LMP's attack against him for voting Kondi because they were both voting that slot for the same reason, trying to blend in and I find the idea that a vote is worse for coming immediately after a vote count distasteful.

Tammy has found her way onto my scum list with her recent posts. She looks to me like she is trying to be aggressively unhelpful by questioning people's attacks (just to be clear, the issue I have is with the volume of these sorts of posts coming from her, I don't actually think that doing it is necessarily scummy). For example:
In post 108, Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you?
In post 409, Tammy wrote:You were voting Zdenek in the last thread and now you're voting AurorusVox. Did you change your mind about Zdenek?
In post 418, Tammy wrote:Is there anything else you find suspicious about Shadow1 besides him changing his vote to CoolDog after getting called out for keeping his vote on Foxace while calling him town?
In post 427, Tammy wrote:You highlighted that you are voting Norman for using think and might in regards to someone maybe being a scumbag. Do you find that scum are more likely to use words which make one seem unsure or town?How often do you tend to find scum by word choice?
Additionally, the fact that she is not voting reeks of unnecessarily cautious play, especially when she's been attacking Foxace. I looks as though she's checking to see if she can drum up support for the wagon before getting on.

I'd still like LMP to explain his rationale behind his strategy of lynching to maintain balance between the sides.
Thank you for this. This post absolutely made my night.
Questioning people is good...it helps generate discussion and allows me to evaluate people. Interaction is good.

So, you don't have a problem with me questioning people, it's just the volume? Is there a quota I'm not supposed to exceed on this site? Am I only supposed to ask a certain number of people questions on certain days that I wasn't made aware of? I comment on what interests me or I leave it alone.
There happen to be a lot of people in this game, and a lot has interested me.

You know, I've reread the questions you quoted just to make sure, but I'm not seeing how any of them are invalid questions.
But I always find it interesting the people who try to halt others from having conversations with people.

OK...so which is it? Am I aggressively unhelpful or am I unnecessarily cautious? I really don't think you can be both at the same time.

Nope you're right...I'm not voting right now, and I won't be voting until tomorrow or Friday. I don't really care about the support I have for whomever I decide to vote for. If people disagree, they disagree. That's the nature of the game.

Actually, that entire game is an excellent example. We (town) won, and you had 465 posts the entire game. You are currently at 451 in this game. If you could answer me, which 3 posts are your single biggest contribution to advancing the gamestate?
...are you literally posting an iso of mine from two freaking years ago to use as meta. Are you? Are you serious?

You're asking me stupid questions that are already answered or are such common freaking sense I have no idea why you ask them. I also have no freaking idea why I'm continuing to engage with you because conversations with you go nowhere because you either have no ability or actual desire to see where someone else is coming from that it's like talking to a brick wall. Do you remember our discussion in the Board Game? You know the role fishing one? Where I explained our thought process and motivation a million times and you still didn't get it. OH and hey guess what Porkens did misinterpret his role information which is what we were trying to solidify.

NO WAIT SERIOUSLY ARE YOU POSTING TWO YEAR OLD META AS YOUR BASIS FOR READING ME WHEN THE BOARD GAME GAME IS LESS THAN A MONTH OLD AND I'M ACTUALLY MORE ENGAGED IN THIS GAME THAN IN THAT OTHER GAME THAT JUST ENDED AND YOU'RE POSTING TWO YEAR OLD META.

FFS
Half troll/Half wall.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4227, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why did you flop onto Nacho despite them being confirmed-would-game-throw levels of town?
In post 4227, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why did you flop onto Nacho despite them being confirmed-would-game-throw levels of town?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4225, Titan wrote:Also, I don't know if I should be insulted or complimented that peregrine of all people claimed my iso is awful in terms of scum hunting.
You should stop defecating and answer the questions.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

He had me on confirmed would game throw levels of town because he wanted me to feel good. He flopped on me because he's trying to pull the same "Nacho townreading me = Nacho town and Nacho scumreading me = Nacho scum" shit that Ceph pulled in ASOIAF.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4244, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4225, Titan wrote:Also, I don't know if I should be insulted or complimented that peregrine of all people claimed my iso is awful in terms of scum hunting.
:igmeou:

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 4236, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Ok, please clarify for me. Where was the isn't supposed to go in this sentence and what was your thought process behind correcting this post.
"Anyone who THINKS F-16 ISN'T town is either scum or in my "ignore this" book for the rest of the game."

Yeah, I failed at remembering what I typed.

F-16's town.

That wall about my response this game to my response in Wicked is so far in my head that I don't think scum could possibly get there.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Titan »

In post 4244, PeregrineV wrote:
I only answer good questions. You should stop asking stupid questions, that are just busy work, go nowhere, have already been answers in the first fucking place, and try to understand WHAT I HAVE ALREADY FUCKING SAID.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Titan »

VOTE: PV

Half troll/Half wall.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”