Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 423, Foxace36 wrote:I'll have my reads posted up either tomorrow or tonight. I lack the motivation to build any kind of wall right now.

Also, your attempt at buddying up with me. Noted.

Foxace, I know you're probably town, and you know I'm probably town. I realize you're skeptic about it, I can understand why. If you aren't town, I wouldn't care less.
Norman.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 356, LimMePls wrote:
Spoiler: Catchup Pages 5-Current
Norman wrote:This is a mafiascum.net game, stop questioning my accusation techniques. And just for that I
think
you
might
a scumbag.

*My bold

Weasle-worded wishy-washy do nothing comment detected.

Tammy wrote:What about Feysal's argument swayed you? In my last post before the crash, I noted that you were rather overbearing in the way you backed up your argument and countered arguments about it. You seemed completely certain your way was the right way. What changed your mind.

The fact that I was completely wrong about cross-kills. I thought my plan would help them cross-kill each other, but it turns out that if they lie (which they have MASSIVE incentive to do) it actually GUARANTEES they can't cross-kill. So it went from an awesome idea to an absolutely TERRIBLE idea, thanks to Feysal's properly exposing the flaw.

Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you? You originally placed your real vote on him after he claimed to not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to the conversation, then offered up some possible roles based on alignment, and then claimed ambivalence on the argument but was intrigued.

How is this a scum tell?

Rang started off like this "I can't really contribute to this conversation, I'm not smart enough". Then later Rang makes a post about being "intrigued". Someone who is "intrigued" by the conversation, but wants to stay out of it and not engage in the discussion is someone who has something to hide and is afraid of giving something away by taking a stance. It looks like Rang is waiting to see how it shakes out before taking a stance. Which means trying to blend with town. Which means scum.

Also, if Rang is "intrigued" by it, Rang would have to have the intellectual capacity to understand it. And if Rang had that, then the earlier statement was a flat out lie.

So 2 fantastic reasons to suspect Rang as scum.

Norman wrote:As for Tammy's introspection on LMP, I'd like to hear to what he has to say to after all this time of bickering and social war.

We need to rope this guy. If I didn't want Rang/kondi dead more, I'd be on this wagon.

Tammy wrote:
kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

It's 5 pages in, not everyone has seemed to have checked in yet, and we haven't found one confirmed scum. Can you explain to me the benefit or purpose of looking for partners right now?

QFT. Although it's not technically 5 pages, this point is still valid.

Feysal's 129 is good posting.
As is Zdenek's 140.

In post 203, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Shadoweh – so in regards to

2. Why exactly are you so strongly defending Mhork when he doesn’t have any significant votes ATM?
3. Your point here sounded better when ML made it at . Why are you parroting the person you look to be softly inferring is scum?

I also think your “" stance sucks bilge-water and is totes scummy.

For ISO purposes ...

QFT.

Foxace's reaction super-defensive knee-jerk reaction to Jackal's vote on page 11 seemse scummy to me.

In post 295, Norman wrote:Alright... Foxace isn't a scum. I'm sure of it. Empking... might be a scumbag...

However, kondi is voting me because he thinks I'm buddying with Lemons...

Which means, kondi... Is either a misinterpreted townie, or a scumbag trying to blend in... Because I think YOU'RE a scumbag! So to even this thing out, EAT THIS!

Vote: Kondi

Reason: Shifty emotions.

I know you're shifty, don't even get me started.

This vote comes immediately following the vote count where Norman is the largest wagon, but kondi is just one vote behind.

As much as I love kondi votes, this vote STINKS LIKE SHIT.[/spoiler]

[/quote]

You highlighted that you are voting Norman for using think and might in regards to someone maybe being a scumbag. Do you find that scum are more likely to use words which make one seem unsure or town?

How often do you tend to find scum by word choice?

What do you think of RT's response to Feysal saying that scum would be insane not to claim the opposite alignment:

"This 100%. A RC kind of defeats the purpose of itself in some aspects. But we also don't know if there's an even number of LE & CE and CG & LG. Or if the total LE + CG = LG + CE. So I suppose some information could certainly be ascertained."
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

Sorry. This is my real question to LMP

You highlighted that you are voting Norman for using think and might in regards to someone maybe being a scumbag. Do you find that scum are more likely to use words which make one seem unsure or town?

How often do you tend to find scum by word choice?

What do you think of RT's response to Feysal saying that scum would be insane not to claim the opposite alignment:

"This 100%. A RC kind of defeats the purpose of itself in some aspects. But we also don't know if there's an even number of LE & CE and CG & LG. Or if the total LE + CG = LG + CE. So I suppose some information could certainly be ascertained."
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Alright, I've finished to the end of page 11. So far...

Spoiler: @MaguaofIllusion
In post 184, MaguaofIllusion wrote:

Lord M
– why did you call out that there MIGHT be scum on the Norman wagon other than to take a nice soft stance that is completely Faux Town? Especially given you vote someone not on the wagon when you posted 121. Futhermore please link me to any posts of Normans that are not fluff / actually have scum-hunting. I find it very disingenuous that you attack someone for not having substance while celebrating Norman’s spam.

There weren't all that many people on Norman's wagon, but I was pointing out that there was a really odd frenzy for his lynch on basically no grounds. And celebrating spam? I'm fascinated with his methods. I'm assuming he actually has a plan coming together, and I wouldn't dream of spoiling it. Are you really learning nothing from his tactics?

Spoiler: @Shadoweh
In post 191, Shadoweh wrote:1) As a rule of thumb I'm always wary of people who don't read the sign-up thread. You can't tell who's
bussing
voting you again, Other Shadow? Your vote is made of fail.
2) Votes for Mhork would be shitty and you should not do them.
3) ML disappeared during this land of spam and Norman generating a magical wagon for being annoying. Almost like scum is lurking, watching the town tear itself apart..

Should I be concerned with this sudden jump of friendliness, Shadoweh?

Spoiler: @Norman
In post 258, Norman wrote:
In post 257, Shadow1psc wrote:Urge to follow policy lynch rising...

Yeah you do that. And while you're at it why don't you assassinate the vigilante!

As town as I consider you, I agree with everyone else that this was a very odd comparison. Setup speculation really doesn't help now, and the vigilante is one who should probably stay hidden, yeah?

Spoiler: The Stupid Hydra Talk
CooLDog, Norman, everyone, the Hydra is between
Magua
and
MagnaofIllusion
hence the name. Not shotty and DGB. Not Fate and furcolow. Can we be done discussing it now?

Spoiler: The Empking Discussion
Honestly, I really don't see how you can trust the whole "Who's Online" thing to see who's actually online. It's one thing if someone is posting in a bunch of other threads and completely ignoring this one, but I know people who keep, like, fifteen tabs open, and sometimes I'm reading along quickly with no time to post. My point is that all of that discussion was ridiculous, and I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about MaguaofIllusion.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 402, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 399, Tammy wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:I didn't take tabs of people watching the thread. Pine was the only person I occasionally checked for as he was the person I was waiting to question.

Why are you only concerned with questioning one person?

He is my top suspect.

I'm not the type of player to let loose and question 6 different people at once. I tend to lose track of things and I just don't have the time to analyze and build a case against so many people at once. I like to stay focused.

Yes, but there is more than one scum out there. You're rather active on the board, so you have time to look at more than one person. How often do you build cases early on day one?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 323, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@Feysal
– If you'd like to point a single post by Norman where he's authentically doing a single scrap of scum-hunting let me know. Also I'd like your answer on the point in the game where it is acceptable to suspect Norman... when does his shield of erratic playstyle expire?

I thought I had been sufficiently clear on this, but guess not. My answer is that the correct time to suspect Norman for doing something scummy is whenever. The correct time to suspect Norman for being Norman is never.

And before you claim that you voted Norman for doing something scummy, you did not. Your reasons were fluff posting and lack of scumhunting, which can both be valid accusations, but they are largely the same thing, and they are more about
not
doing something townish than doing something scummy. In other words, those accusations are based on posting trends, and less than 12 hours is much too short a time for such a trend to have been established. Accusing someone of lurking when the game had just started would make as much sense, which is to say not much sense at all.

Incidentally, I began to see cause to suspect Norman about this time yesterday, before this current insanity. I'll elaborate on that some other time if I need to, I have little time to spare right now.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 429, Tammy wrote:
In post 402, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 399, Tammy wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:I didn't take tabs of people watching the thread. Pine was the only person I occasionally checked for as he was the person I was waiting to question.

Why are you only concerned with questioning one person?

He is my top suspect.

I'm not the type of player to let loose and question 6 different people at once. I tend to lose track of things and I just don't have the time to analyze and build a case against so many people at once. I like to stay focused.

Yes, but there is more than one scum out there. You're rather active on the board, so you have time to look at more than one person. How often do you build cases early on day one?

Yes, I'm active but atleast 80% of the time I am on my phone and it's hard to keep tabs of everyone and go and analyze more than one person unless I'm at a computer.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

I've only had 1 day so far where I had access to a PC for an extended period of time.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 389, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Oh hey I actually read all the posts from today. So proud of myself.

Congratulations. Do you have a contribution to make?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 417, Norman wrote:
In post 414, MaguaofIllusion wrote:ITT Norman is going to soft-claim and backtrack on every possible role in the hopes of outing Town Powerroles!!!

Good Times!

Can we have lynch time now please?

Shutup you pathetic scumbag. I know you want to lynch me because I'm such a great fucking target. Just shutup and die.

Norman, you're making it really hard for me not to just jump on your wagon for the sake of my own sanity.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 434, Tammy wrote:
In post 417, Norman wrote:
In post 414, MaguaofIllusion wrote:ITT Norman is going to soft-claim and backtrack on every possible role in the hopes of outing Town Powerroles!!!

Good Times!

Shutup you pathetic scumbag. I know you want to lynch me because I'm such a great fucking target. Just shutup and die.

Norman, you're making it really hard for me not to just jump on your wagon for the sake of my own sanity.

Tammy, let me ask you something. What do you think of MoI?
Norman.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Good Times!

yes.
Norman, I'm going to vote you because it is day 1.
vote:norman

and because I want to.
@green, read better. Like seriously, make sure that what you are saying is true before you post it.
@lord mhork, read his sig please.
after a wank.
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by ManiacalLemon »

CooLDoG, that seems scummy.
"Because it is day 1... and because I want to"
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 436, CooLDoG wrote:

Good Times!

yes.
Norman, I'm going to vote you because it is day 1.
vote:norman

and because I want to.
@green, read better. Like seriously, make sure that what you are saying is true before you post it.
@lord mhork, read his sig please.

Ok, might as well vote myself in as well.

And Lemons, don't follow what they're doing. If you think I'm a scumbag so be it. But if you really don't have any legitimate reasons why, don't even bother voting for me.

I'm getting bored over this anyways so let's just get everyone to lynch me.

Vote: Myself
Reason: Everyone surprisingly hates me.
Norman.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I can totally grasp why people find Norman scummy, but on the other hand I am not reading him as scum, and his lynch is one that I don't see myself supporting, unless someone has a better argument for why he's scum than those that have already been presented.

I especially dislike LMP's attack against him for voting Kondi because they were both voting that slot for the same reason, trying to blend in and I find the idea that a vote is worse for coming immediately after a vote count distasteful.

Tammy has found her way onto my scum list with her recent posts. She looks to me like she is trying to be aggressively unhelpful by questioning people's attacks (just to be clear, the issue I have is with the volume of these sorts of posts coming from her, I don't actually think that doing it is necessarily scummy). For example:

In post 108, Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you?

In post 409, Tammy wrote:You were voting Zdenek in the last thread and now you're voting AurorusVox. Did you change your mind about Zdenek?

In post 418, Tammy wrote:Is there anything else you find suspicious about Shadow1 besides him changing his vote to CoolDog after getting called out for keeping his vote on Foxace while calling him town?

In post 427, Tammy wrote:You highlighted that you are voting Norman for using think and might in regards to someone maybe being a scumbag. Do you find that scum are more likely to use words which make one seem unsure or town?How often do you tend to find scum by word choice?

Additionally, the fact that she is not voting reeks of unnecessarily cautious play, especially when she's been attacking Foxace. I looks as though she's checking to see if she can drum up support for the wagon before getting on.

I'd still like LMP to explain his rationale behind his strategy of lynching to maintain balance between the sides.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 437, ManiacalLemon wrote:CooLDoG, that seems scummy.

sorry that you didn't catch the fact that I was sarcastically voting using his reasons for omgusing half the player list. Need to learn sarcasm tags :?
after a wank.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 440, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 437, ManiacalLemon wrote:CooLDoG, that seems scummy.

sorry that you didn't catch the fact that I was sarcastically voting using his reasons for omgusing half the player list. Need to learn sarcasm tags :?

I wasn't OMGUSing half the player list... I put them on my FoS list though. Sure some voted for me, and I put them on there but there was others as well who didn't vote for me. And you really can't see through their alignment unless doing something...

I hate how you and the other players call it OMGUS. Because quite frankly I don't think so.
Norman.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

*Is getting Scum reads from Pine and MoI so far*
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Norman »

Here's my updated FoS list as well: Tammy, Magua Of llusion, Pine, Empking, green knight, briz, Shadow1psc, and kondi.

Along with my mights: MoS, Cooldog, Shadoweh, Feysal, anyone else who seemed like "meh."

And here's my townlist: Riggs, Zdenek, Moneybags, Mhork, trekker, Foxace, and me.

Then there's another grey section of my FoS list. (mights), which is everyone else.
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Norman »

Just wanted to point that out, also here's this: Image
Norman.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

This is driving me insane.

@CooLDoG:
Go here.
Look at posts 33 and 36. Do you see a Magua here? No, you don't.
Now look and .
Note how MagnaofIllusion isn't on the list either.
The signature is a joke, just like the last one which proclaimed it to be a hydra of shotty and DGB.
Understand?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Also, blast it, Norman! Self votes should be the equivalent of a scum confirmation. Are you admitting that you are part of the mafia?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 445, Lord Mhork wrote:This is driving me insane.

@CooLDoG:
Go here.
Now look and .
The signature is a joke, just like the last one which proclaimed it to be a hydra of shotty and DGB.
Understand?

Oh man, you don't know how insane I was when I went camping for fucking 10 days with only water and little supplies... It was horrible and I whined. Also if you're tired and hiking only eat the mushrooms that are purely white because I ate one before and I didn't get diarrhea. I had to take the chances...

Nope on the other post too, I'm admitting that I'm tired of this shit, and I want them to just lynch me because I already got what I wanted. And that's my FoS list.
Norman.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 445, Lord Mhork wrote:This is driving me insane.

@CooLDoG:
Go here.
Now look and .
Understand?

OH MY GOD. It makes sense now. Stupid sigs LIE!

You LIE Stupid sig.

@norman, go on the wiki and read the article on omgus. Also note how all of your townlist are people who haven't voted for you.
after a wank.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Norman »

My FoS list... And the other something which I won't post because it'll ruin my plans and the mafia won't execute what I foreshadow it would be. So I can't tell that other something until the mafia do this somthing so I can tell everyone my plans afterwords publicly.

@Cooldog, I already went on the wiki, and I already knew what it meant. Also the townlist I made isn't all people that didn't vote for me. I was about to include Lemons and you but I didn't because you both seem to be scumbags.
Norman.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”