MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2662, Yggdra Union wrote:all I got from this is that F-16 is town and you're manipulating him instead of trying to work with him on his read on you
Oh, I've given up on trying to make him work with me. That implies he's actually reasoning, willing to cast a benefit of the doubt. He's not. There's a reason my read there has been wavering, but I've been growing increasingly aware that Hanlon's Razor is sadly true. That, yes. It's not scum. It's just really, really crappy play.

The thing about it is, a scum me is competent. A scum me has been able to consistently manipulate the strings...
successfully
. Most recently, in Paranoia Mafia, a mini theme, where I not only fooled the town, but also fooled my own scumbuddy GreyICE and eluded AP. A scum me is not easily defined by some shitty tell you have in your book. You never see the actual scum me coming, unless you're a player who intimately knows me (in which case, you struggle to define why I'm scum in tangible terms because objectively I look town in spite of you knowing otherwise). Because the actual scum me knows what she's doing. And does it well. She plans. She manipulates. And she makes sure that even if you somehow have her nailed, there's a path to victory for her scumbuddies.

And if you seriously think that my play this game matches this description, then you've lost all credit you ever have of reading me ever again. Because there's no manipulation. There's no plan. There's simply scumhunting. Analyzing. And an attempt to understand, figure things out. There's nothing there.
this is exactly the same shit you pulled on Tammy in AOT where you kept asking her "lolol who's scum when I flip town" in order to make her waver on her read on you
Yes, it is. It was a good question to ask, then. It's a good question now.
this is also bullshit btw. are you srsly arguing that, bc a few other ppl are townreading you, that means F-16 should be too?
Sort-of, yes. I'm pointing out that if his words of working with others actually carried any weight he would. I'm saying that if he actually believed himself not to be arrogant, he'd be listening to what they're saying. I don't expect him to townread me for it. But if he was town-that's-not-arrogant, I'd expect him to be at least hesitant to scumread me.

He hasn't been.
was anything off about it to you?
F-16 has explicitly said his entrance into the game wasn't strong. He's explicitly said that he understands why people didn't townread him for it. So, no. There shouldn't be anything 'off' about me having had an initial scumread. Especially since, guess what? My read evolved. When F-16 began to have much stronger posting, my read on him became much better.
her 180 seems like it came in response to finding out her F-16 lynch wasn't gonna work
Fuck it, I don't need to wait for a response to this post. If you seriously think a scum-me is worried about a mislynch not working,
you know absolutely
nothing
about how a scum me thinks
. Because I don't give a damn about the lynchability of a player. I lynch who I damn-well please.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 2256, Kagura wrote:
In post 2254, Just Sheep Us wrote:depends

how likely do you think it is for there to be multiple millers?
After vesperia I am not going down that fucking road again in a cabd game.

-b
This is pretty much the only reaction that should be happening. Why is no one else having this reaction. Lynch on play, please.
In post 2312, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nothing RBD has done looks scummy. The claim looks town. The over aggressiveness in all aspects looks town. The trolling looks town. The emotion looks town.

I havent read a point against them that looks valid. Certainly not the "counterclaim" Certainly not anything you guys have posted.

Literally the only reason I would want to lynch them is for the Hated part.
You baffle me.
In post 2330, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2327, AngryPidgeon wrote:GET IN THE HYDRA QT. Also What is your general policy on Hated claims?
When I get home.

My policy on Hated claims is...there is no policy, they're a nulltownish claim where their handling is case-by-case.

And stop pushing Carbon Fiber. Let that be sorted later.
Keep pushing PV.
The enemies-into-teammates bit with AP is weird and sudden. I didn't mind when it was "okay AP might not be scum" but flipping to trying to get AP's help with something? I dunno. Then again, given the below, possibly irrelevant??
In post 2357, MastinSSK wrote:I'm going to go all anti-town on y'all and pull a grand Mastin gambit.

VOTE: MastinSSK.
(Not like my vote matters, though.)

Do not lynch Rancid.
Do not lynch Carbon Fiber.

Lynch either myself or PeregrineV.
There are no other options for today.

Not one, but TWO players I'm saying never-lynch, AND entering into a 1v1.
Okay. So like. On the one hand, there is a trajectory to this that made it not so surprising what the ultimate outcome would be. Some part of me could see this being an elaborate hoax.

On the other, this is such a town thing to do that it hurts my thinky brain parts. I guess there's some universe where this is mastin covering for scumbuddy rbd because mastin thinks she's the less likely of the two to ever be lynched. However, I don't actually believe rbd and mastin are both scum; it's possible but mindblowingly unlikely. But like. The physical selfvote, while not actually meaningful, is actually made of conviction. I don't know how this leaves me feeling about the slot. It's almost enough to make me rethink the entire game's worth of shitposting. I need to talk to DV about this. I dunno, maybe I can be convinced it's just a really good ATE, but it's
good
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

pretty sure mastin's down the mastingambit as scum
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

All these mastin arguments are like.... "ya ok maybe mastin is doing town things.....
but she could just be manipulating us
"
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

it's almost like that's the whole point of being scum or something

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Tammy, what's up with the vote/unvote thing?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2676, The Fox and the Hound wrote:The enemies-into-teammates bit with AP is weird and sudden.
Welcome to AP-and-Mastin(-both-as-town?) interactions. You get used to it after a few games.
In post 2677, Just Sheep Us wrote:pretty sure mastin's down the mastingambit as scum
In fact I have. I'm not sure if it's been multiple times, but I know I just pulled it in Paranoia.

Yeah, it was an extremely half-hearted gambit (if you read the words, you could tell it was entirely empty); the LAST thing I wanted was to actually be lynched. But it looked damn good, all the same. :cool:
In post 2678, AngryPidgeon wrote:All these mastin arguments are like.... "ya ok maybe mastin is doing town things.....
"
This is a surprisingly good description.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 pm

In post 2378, Clyton wrote: By nature of me accepting the existence of two millers in the game, I see your CC as illogical. You were clearly focusing on the miller aspect earlier; now, you are focusing on the hated aspect of RBD, something you can confront everyone with without the need for roleclaiming.
This is actually a teensy bit of a good point.
In post 2400, Clyton wrote:
In post 2390, Titan wrote:The only way I see this being a gambit from CF is if this was cooked up by the scum team, but his play of if they don't flip scum lynch/vig me tomorrow thing feels pretty real. :/
Oh you don't need to mention that to me.

@CF: Let's assume RBD and you are truly town. A lynch on RBD goes off successfully and he flips town. As a response, you think throwing down your own life as a result of your failure will be satisfactory for the town? It will erase the guilt you have given yourself? Goddamn think about the pivotal role you can play and never say such a thing; anyone can still be an asset after such a mistake as that. Your demise on the following day will only happen if a majority sees you as scum due to whatever factors; let that statement speak for your own demise, not because you will willingly be lynched/vig'd.

If you truly live to see beyond the light of this day, I want to give you a specific neighbourhood to construct. Let that be your redemption (in my eyes).
In post 2422, Clyton wrote:
In post 2418, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 2417, Clyton wrote:
In post 2414, MastinSSK wrote:Paranoia theory:
There is no neighborhood for today.
The claimed neighborhood is entirely made up of scum.
/AP.
(Because this is totally AP's type of theory to make.)
Does this explain CF's avoidance to my requested demands? Even a simple no would suffice.
Sorry, I forgot to respond. I'll use it in the best way I see fit. I'm considering asking a strong townread to claim their title D2 so that I can activate a neighborhood for everyone in their title (I won't be in it).

~ F-16
Wait so you won't be in any neighbourhood outside of Abyss? I was hoping that you can use your neighbourize ability to include me into the neighbourhood with you and directly investigate me through there via words of discussion, since apparently, you don't have a strong townread on me and assumingly, you want that dealt with.
Sometime on Day 2 someone is going to have to explain to me why everyone isn't reading this as town

In post 2410, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 2399, Titan wrote:Falcon - Why did you think a miller neighborizer was unlynchable in this game?
Also, please catch up soon and let's co-ordinate a lynch which doesn't suck even if it means RBD is not getting lynched today. Like MastinSSK or AngryPidgeon.

At this point, I feel Pere's posts are pretty obviously town. That leaves {GIF, Clyton, LordB} as the only people I am not strong townreading as the final partner to Mastin/Rancid/AP.

~ F-16
F16, you didn't answer the question.
In post 2485, Yggdra Union wrote:
In post 2478, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2471, Yggdra Union wrote:Compare the Syryana's reaction to my miller cc and RBD's reaction to CF's miller cc.
What do you think?
The difference is circumstantial.

Syryana? Saw the counterclaim, and the way you did it was town. Your CC was done in a town way, so Syryana townread you for it. It literally went,
"I'm a miller."
"Sincerely doubt there's two."
"Waiting on if that's serious."
"It is."
"Well, that was done in a town way, so I think it's possible you're town."

This game?
"I'm a miller.
*later*
No, seriously, I am."

*much, much, much later*
"I'm counterclaiming miller. Here's why I didn't claim it initially, and why I haven't been focusing on the miller claim being scum."
"Wait, there are...issues...with the narrative you're presenting."

And there are. The context is important. F-16's play isn't impossible to come from town, but there IS reasonable amounts of doubt about it being from town, given the issues in the claim. (ISSUES. THAT. PARAPHRASING. WOULD. HELP. WITH. I might add.)
Your play wasn't impossible to come from scum, but there was basically no doubt that it was from town anyway.
It's more of a mindset I was comparing to.

In buzzword Syryana's response was "ok cool you're town let's work together"
In here RBD looks like he's instead trying to discredit the counterclaim.

Get the difference?
Sir yes sir
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

1 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8)
^
Conftown, removed from list.
If for no other reason, the hydra QT comment again to me reads as a major townslip as far as I'm concerned.

2 The Fox and the Hound (cephrir and DV)
^Scumread, but tackling later.

3 Yggdra Union (giffy and pieguyn) 3 Yukari Yakumo
^
Considered town
. Removed from the list. Bluntly, I've got zero read here, but unlike impostors pretending to be open, I
actually
trust others, and in this case, with me not really scumreading them, I'm trusting the townread. Their posting does look town, albeit not very helpful town.

4 orcinus_theoriginal
^Tackling later.

5 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane)
^
Removed from list.
Tammy's posting has been strongly town, and others consider her obvtown, too.

6 Rancid Broderick Drake (zmuffinman and natirasha)
^
Obvtown; removed from list.
I don't care what their claim is. Rancid's play has been insanely town, and if anyone bothered to read them off of play rather than role, they'd be able to tell as much.

8 Breakfast With Stalin (Hydra of ffery and beli)
^Townread, but not removed from list.

9 AngryPidgeon 9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling)
^Meh, at this stage wouldn't surprise me to be town but this still needs sorting.

10 Carbon Fiber (FourTrouble and F16)
^
Town, removed from list
. Not only can I see the town narrative (albeit not strongly), I also trust others' read, here.

11 Lord Business
^Not removed from list, in spite of having been a townread.

12 Just Sheep Us (Broseidon and Desperado)
^Nullscumread, so obviously still in list.

13 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience)
^
Removed from list
, for reasonz. (And ns being obvtown at beginning.)

14 Cupcake Panda
^Probably town, but not strongly enough to be removed from the list.

15 PeregrineV
^Scum, so obviously in running.

16 Clyton
^Actually, there's a concern about Clyton. Though townread, still in list.

17 Mac
^
Obvtown; removed from running
. Mac's been highly, highly town the entire game.

So when you remove the town names, you're left with:
4 orcinus_theoriginal
11 Lord Business
14 Cupcake Panda
15 PeregrineV
16 Clyton

...Nine names. A little over double, so oh heck with it, might as well explain further so that we can eliminate some.

^The concern here has been in ffery's lack of strong presence, I suppose I could say, but overall, they're still one of my stronger townreads. The reason basically boils down to their thought process. Though there's not much to see, what I do see looks insanely town, and I can follow their thoughts. They seem to be asking all of the right questions, and be considering things and I've really liked a lot of their overall presence, even if it's not been something easily identified as being a strong one.

So while they can be scum, I don't really think they are.

14 Cupcake Panda
^F-16's case is a good basic starting point for this one, as is Katsuki's overall lack of extreme presence. While Katsuki has somewhat learned to control the lurking/not-lurking scumtell (lurking more as scum, and being slightly more active as town), the tell still is somewhat telling, in that a town-Kats is less motivated to actually put in the effort into looking/being town and is content to just do what Kats does.

Leaving:
4 orcinus_theoriginal
11 Lord Business
15 PeregrineV
16 Clyton

I know. That's three more than it should be, but it's a good starting point if nothing else.

And my basic rundown.

I still think that Fox/Hound is likely to be scum, but I'm actually not sure about that anymore.
Orcinus is quite frankly alarming. His overall lack of presence and focus on ffery/Tammy seems a bit...well, off, honestly.
AP is, well. AP. I still need time to sort him.
LB's been a townread, but I'm concerned by his lack of presence right now.
DesBRO is a minor scumread, because I can see them having their stances as town (sadly), but overall still lean towards scum.
PV's my strongest scumread, because a town PV simply approaches the game in an entirely different manner than what he's shown here.
Clyton's been a townread, but honestly, I'm growing concerned. His posting has looked good (albeit hollow in tone), and he's been raising a lot of good ideas, but I'm worried that he's looked good without having achieved good.

If I were to sort them from most-town to least-town, it'd go something like this:
Clyton
LB
Orcinus
AP
DesBRO
Fox/Hound
PeregrineV

...However, this doesn't feel right. It doesn't really feel right at all. It needs heavy, heavy refinement, 'cause I was really hoping for something more concrete than this. :/
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Ceph, not sure where you are getting at. What's the reason behind your read switch?

~ F-16
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 2601, AngryPidgeon wrote:Just because they are in a neighborhood?
Yes. Regardless of alignment. I thought Kagura's random defense of JSU was really out of place and it makes more sense now that I know they share a neighborhood QT.

If Kagura is town, he has a townread of JSU and didn't want RBD touching that slot.
If Kagura is scum, then he's either WK'ing JSU or defending their buddy. But he probably wouldn't do it without the neighborhood to fall back on.

I was also following along with whichever game of the Xenosaga trilogy I was a part of to see what would happen to my slot (didn't read through all of it, just what the general gamestate was as the game went on). I was curious as to why there wasn't a whole lot of suspicion on Dan based on his almost complete lack of content in the game thread but apparently he masonized Nacho and put all his thoughts in there.

Similar thing here. You have several people who weren't really doing much early on. GiF is unexplained still (leaning towards general apathy here), but apparently Kagura/JSU were posting in the neighborhood.

Granted, there has been zero indication of when Falcon actually made his neighborhood, so it's just speculation on my part.
In post 2601, AngryPidgeon wrote:Thats why it on level with AP paranoia
Your paranoia is staggering.
In post 2601, AngryPidgeon wrote:ehhhhhh? If so, then this is sort of trust-tell-y. So I basically will be ignoring any discussion that stems from this.
IT IS! And yeah, it really is trust-tell-y. I'm not giving it a whole lot of credence (hence me explicitly stating that I wasn't interested in lynching them today instead of for the entire game). It was just my initial reaction.

But it's not like Pie won't make their alignment more easily readable at some point. And I've generally liked their recent posting. So I'm sticking by my tentative townread.
In post 2601, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im niot saying its impossible for scum to hollywood. But. Like mastin tunneling me and me focusing mostly on mastin for 90% of the game? I mean I might be biased because I KNOW that mastin and I arent buddies and Ive been pretty emotionally drained as part of walling up the thread with mastin, so maybe Im just really lacking that outside perspective here.
It has way less to do with what you would think than what you were accusing what a town player would think. It's slightly hypocritical but hypocrisy isn't a scum-tell.
In post 2605, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I think muffin was just upset, our hydra qt just has the word 'HATE' a thousand times, along with 'INNOCENT CHILD IS MILLER'.
I just want one game where 'innocent child' and Muffin aren't a thing.
In post 2607, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I think this might have gotten missed anyway--Desp should have remembered since this is part of what pinned him down in that game.
I thought it was his poorly done fake-hider claim.
In post 2619, Titan wrote:I'm probably the only person who has a problem with it but it doesn't feel right.
Uh. No? I was in the game where this became a major issue (and I was slightly concerned about it). Pie was a part of that game too. If I thought there was a breach in ethics here, I would have said something about it.

But I can think of a few reasons why GiF would ask Pie and still be scum, and the reasoning he gave you was one of those reasons.
In post 2622, Yggdra Union wrote:I was actually efforting D1 in a game filled with walls.
Most of my effort hasn't come until I realized Notty wasn't around to obvtown my slot anymore and I didn't want to get replaced.
In post 2611, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:1--shits and giggles, in case it wasn't obvious, neither muffin or I had any intention of playing seriously.
2--Due to site culture, any miller claim is town, and we needed to make sure to coax it out. We just didn't forsee a goddamn neighborhood.
I find it weird that I become less frustrated and more entertained as this game goes on. I think this is a sign I don't give a shit anymore.
In post 2646, Titan wrote:UNVOTE:

Fuck I'm going to sleep.
Why the unvote? I actually liked it.

And don't tell me because you're eating up the 'woe is me' bullshit.

Nevermind. You put it back on.

-_-
In post 2654, Yggdra Union wrote:bc I could totally see 2 millers in a cabd game
\o/

Suck it Falcon!
In post 2662, Yggdra Union wrote:this is also bullshit btw. are you srsly arguing that, bc a few other ppl are townreading you, that means F-16 should be too? that is literally the worst argument I've ever seen in my whole entire life
I'm pretty sure the original argument was "these players read me as town, how can you read me as scum without suspecting these players first?" Insert suspicions of buddying/WK'ing.
In post 2662, Yggdra Union wrote:bc it's the exact same shit he pulled last time he was scum in AOT on obvtown Kagami in order to try and strongarm a mislynch
Oh, is that how Kagami got lynched that game? I was wondering about that.
In post 2666, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I don't understand why anyone wants/wanted to lynch PV.
Because I don't care about the people I don't pay attention to.

*I'm like consistently a page behind for some reason.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin can you point me to the bork quote that looks like a townslip?
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 pm

In post 2502, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2499, Titan wrote:I'm going to sleep. I'm not voting CF, and I really really want Rancid to address the miller claim and why he's a miller if not a replica.

I'll be around tomorrow.
muh flavor
Wtf is this shit?
In post 2612, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2611, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2607, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2598, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I saw no reason to bring it up because all claiming miller day one does is devolves any relevant discussion during the day into "is he faking or not" and ends with me being lynched, which is fucking dumb.
Here!
I think this might have gotten missed anyway--Desp should have remembered since this is part of what pinned him down in that game.
To go further, we decided to claim Hated Miller for two reasons at the beginning

1--shits and giggles, in case it wasn't obvious, neither muffin or I had any intention of playing seriously.
2--Due to site culture, any miller claim is town, and we needed to make sure to coax it out. We just didn't forsee a goddamn neighborhood.
In case it wasn't obvious, I'm also saying we're not Hated. It's literally impossible to hate the Sword Dancer.
...No.
VOTE: RBD.
In post 2678, AngryPidgeon wrote:All these mastin arguments are like.... "ya ok maybe mastin is doing town things.....
"
I know :S

Incoming read list, DV can tell me why I'm wrong when he shows up. It's not gonna have reasons though because I'm sleepy.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:15 pm

In post 2684, CarbonFiber wrote:Ceph, not sure where you are getting at. What's the reason behind your read switch?

~ F-16
It's not a switch yet. But volunteering to be lynched for someone is really fucking town, especially when the momentum was still such that it could have legitimately happened.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Randomly throwing out a guess of PV, DespBRO, Orc, and LB at this point in time, for what it's worth. Just a general overall guess.

Fox/Hound would be a nice substitute for one of the three, but eh, not sure.

Clyton does look town. So I do want to believe that's town.
And AP. Well. He could be scum. But the vibe I get is that our spat mighta been townVtown. I realize that a scum-him would want me to think exactly that, but in general, AP's thinking seems to not be as scum to me as it was before. Meaning he either hit all the correct notes as scum or is actually town. As I said, I need time to develop this read; he could still be scum. But my current thinking is that he's not.

But I'm not sure. I mean, I've townread both Orc and LB and my read on DesBro isn't exactly a scumread. But between them, PV, and Fox/Hound, I simply don't see anyone outside who's likely to be scum.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

In post 2675, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2662, Yggdra Union wrote:all I got from this is that F-16 is town and you're manipulating him instead of trying to work with him on his read on you
Oh, I've given up on trying to make him work with me. That implies he's actually reasoning, willing to cast a benefit of the doubt. He's not. There's a reason my read there has been wavering, but I've been growing increasingly aware that Hanlon's Razor is sadly true. That, yes. It's not scum. It's just really, really crappy play.
says the person who generally treats objectively bad play from an objectively good player as a decent scumtell?

nice dodge btw. you didn't actually answer my point. if you're not trying to manipulate him, what are you trying to do here?
In post 2675, MastinSSK wrote:The thing about it is, a scum me is competent. A scum me has been able to consistently manipulate the strings...
successfully
. Most recently, in Paranoia Mafia, a mini theme, where I not only fooled the town, but also fooled my own scumbuddy GreyICE and eluded AP. A scum me is not easily defined by some shitty tell you have in your book. You never see the actual scum me coming, unless you're a player who intimately knows me (in which case, you struggle to define why I'm scum in tangible terms because objectively I look town in spite of you knowing otherwise). Because the actual scum me knows what she's doing. And does it well. She plans. She manipulates. And she makes sure that even if you somehow have her nailed, there's a path to victory for her scumbuddies.
I might believe this if I wasn't 100% on reading you. then again, I probably wouldn't

it's not about some "shitty tell". from your in-thread actions, one can figure out what your motivations are, and by doing so figure out your alignment. my point is that
in both of these scenarios, everything you're doing is coming from an angle of trying to manipulate other ppl and their reads on you, and smokescreen town into lynching someone else instead of you
. the actions I'm point out out are just EXAMPLES of this.

you know me and have described me as "seeing through players to the core". so you should really know this is what I'm getting at with my read on you. but instead, you twist it around to suit some overgeneralized "tell". what exactly is the point of this?
In post 2675, MastinSSK wrote:Yes, it is. It was a good question to ask, then. It's a good question now.
you do know you were scum in that game right

what exactly is the point of your questioning then? I don't see where you're going with any of your questions to F-16
In post 2675, MastinSSK wrote:Sort-of, yes. I'm pointing out that if his words of working with others actually carried any weight he would. I'm saying that if he actually believed himself not to be arrogant, he'd be listening to what they're saying. I don't expect him to townread me for it. But if he was town-that's-not-arrogant, I'd expect him to be at least hesitant to scumread me.
what the actual fuck is this?

everything in here is complete BS. first off, you just said you're townreading CF. so what exactly is the point of this? this literally serves no purpose other than to discredit F-16
In post 2675, MastinSSK wrote:Fuck it, I don't need to wait for a response to this post. If you seriously think a scum-me is worried about a mislynch not working,
you know absolutely
nothing
about how a scum me thinks
. Because I don't give a damn about the lynchability of a player. I lynch who I damn-well please.
there is literally no way in hell F-16 is ever going to be lynched this game. there is literally no scum motivation whatsoever for F-16 to act the way he did re: miller claim and the rest of his posting is very transparent which is smth scum F-16 can't fake. you KNOW this after playing scum with him. so yeah I would expect you to be worried about a possible mislynch on F-16 not working

tl;dr: this entire post is big and useless. I don't see any direction in any of it and it feels like you're just trying to ask a bunch of smokescreening questions and cause enough confusion to derail the lynch off yourself. all I get from all of your posts is that you're trying to manipulate ppl's points and views against you with irrelevant shit. srsly, where the fuck are you actually going with any of these angles? until you can come up with some actual legitimate points, I won't bother responding to any of your posts, as there's no need to. get rekt ~

-Y
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Nirvana, Goddess of Battle. Revolution!

Hydra of Aegina, Luciana, and Yggdra.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2685, Red Gyarados wrote:Yes. Regardless of alignment. I thought Kagura's random defense of JSU was really out of place and it makes more sense now that I know they share a neighborhood QT.

If Kagura is town, he has a townread of JSU and didn't want RBD touching that slot.
If Kagura is scum, then he's either WK'ing JSU or defending their buddy. But he probably wouldn't do it without the neighborhood to fall back on.
Errr ok? So this doesnt actually affect your read on them, it was just of note to you?
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 2691, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2685, Red Gyarados wrote:Yes. Regardless of alignment. I thought Kagura's random defense of JSU was really out of place and it makes more sense now that I know they share a neighborhood QT.

Errr ok? So this doesnt actually affect your read on them, it was just of note to you?
I didn't label it in my explanation or earlier, but I read it as scum earlier. Townish now that I have a better idea of what's been going on.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 pm

TOWN
Titan
Clyton
CarbonFiber
Stalin

PROBABLY TOWN
Kagura
Sheep
Mac
PV

THE REST
Yggdra (goodposting these last few pages)
RG (stale)
AP
LB (stale)
Cupcake (I don't give a ton of credence to meta that I haven't personally witnessed)
Orc

LITERALLY JUST CLAIMED SCUM
RBD

NOT APPEARING IN THIS READLIST
Mastin
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2686, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin can you point me to the bork quote that looks like a townslip?
The bit in his posting you thought was a scumslip. :P

With him having a neighborhood QT, and Nacho mentioning a hydra QT, again, it's a townslip of town thoughts. I suppose it's theoretically something that scum could have done (made a hydra QT when they explicitly don't need one), or something they could have faked, but it looks really, really legitimate,
especially
given what I know about Nacho as a hydra player. He reuses hydra QTs, for instance, and if in this game, he was neighborized yet didn't want to share a thought with his neighbors (which he does do), then using the hydra QT would be a great way to do so.

Again. Very strongly indicates town mindset.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:25 pm

I take it back, Yggdra can be probably town for 2690 alone.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Please don't post 500 more pages while I'm asleep, TIA
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Shit finally died down which means
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

You can all suffer
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

My bumpage
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”