Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Clyton »

In post 2390, Titan wrote:The only way I see this being a gambit from CF is if this was cooked up by the scum team, but his play of if they don't flip scum lynch/vig me tomorrow thing feels pretty real. :/
Oh you don't need to mention that to me.

@CF: Let's assume RBD and you are truly town. A lynch on RBD goes off successfully and he flips town. As a response, you think throwing down your own life as a result of your failure will be satisfactory for the town? It will erase the guilt you have given yourself? Goddamn think about the pivotal role you can play and never say such a thing; anyone can still be an asset after such a mistake as that. Your demise on the following day will only happen if a majority sees you as scum due to whatever factors; let that statement speak for your own demise, not because you will willingly be lynched/vig'd.

If you truly live to see beyond the light of this day, I want to give you a specific neighbourhood to construct. Let that be your redemption (in my eyes).
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:17 am

Post by MastinSSK »

Oh.

A thought occurred to me.
Kagura is conftown to me. The bit about the QTs means that Nacho wanted to talk to bork in private about some things...things meaning that Nacho/bork don't have faith in their neighborhood being town. Which is in line with what I think about when I think about Nacho getting neighborized. If he doesn't trust the neighborizer, he's not going to talk openly (but might contribute); if he does, then he's a chatterbox to them.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:19 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 267, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 261, MastinSSK wrote:Guh. Sorry, SSK.
VOTE: Carbon Fiber.
Lol. We are not actually going to get lynched in this game and there are eighteen days left and Tammy will see me as obviously town as she's never yet been wrong. So you might as well find a better vote.
~ F-16
(The post in question, btw.)
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 am

Post by MastinSSK »

I think I've come around a bit back to Carbon being scum, but I'm not sure.

Again, I need to know the timing of things in the neighborhood.
...Which is apparently not happening since nobody's paraphrasing.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Mac »

Vote: Peregrine

I haven't really read much of the last pages and may not get time before the deadline.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:23 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2399, Titan wrote:Falcon - Why did you think a miller neighborizer was unlynchable in this game?
I wasn't actually soft-claiming with the "we're not getting lynched." I was looking forward to playing in a Cabd game for a while and it came when I was relatively freer irl so I was going to give it everything I've got, be active and not fall behind. It is more that I intend to give maximum effort into the game, enough to be easily readable as well.
~ F-16
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:26 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2405, CarbonFiber wrote:I wasn't actually soft-claiming with the "we're not getting lynched." I was looking forward to playing in a Cabd game for a while and it came when I was relatively freer irl so I was going to give it everything I've got, be active and not fall behind. It is more that I intend to give maximum effort into the game, enough to be easily readable as well.
This...doesn't exactly seem to add up.

Like.

At all.

Especially given your posting about your entrance.

And how roles are largely integrated into play for town players.

I mean, this isn't a tunnel. I can see it as town, who was overeager and didn't think things through, who rushed in, arrogantly, and made a lot of bad calls. I can see that picture, of being forgetful, and of having continued to make bad decisions and bad calls. It's not out of reach.

...But that level of derptown is really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally stretching things coming from F-16.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Clyton »

In post 2406, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2405, CarbonFiber wrote:I wasn't actually soft-claiming with the "we're not getting lynched." I was looking forward to playing in a Cabd game for a while and it came when I was relatively freer irl so I was going to give it everything I've got, be active and not fall behind. It is more that I intend to give maximum effort into the game, enough to be easily readable as well.
This...doesn't exactly seem to add up.

Like.

At all.

Especially given your posting about your entrance.

And how roles are largely integrated into play for town players.

I mean, this isn't a tunnel. I can see it as town, who was overeager and didn't think things through, who rushed in, arrogantly, and made a lot of bad calls. I can see that picture, of being forgetful, and of having continued to make bad decisions and bad calls. It's not out of reach.

...But that level of derptown is really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally stretching things coming from F-16.
After thinking about this particular post, it is true CF has been more off his game lately, and much more than one can expect. This factor also attributed to my placement of him on the scum pile. I would be willing to give him the day to rethink and come back into proper town focus, but I'm also not letting him off easy. Should I continue the lynch, I would be no different than CF trying to policy lynch RBD (ignoring the legitimate scumhunting lynch which I do not see in RBD's town status).

Vote: PeregrineV

CF, will you submit to my demands and construct a neighbourhood I want to be constructed? It will include me, and you can have all the private time reading me in there.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Titan »

Well the thing is it's not necessarily scummy. In the PYP game that I replaced into I told Belisarius that I wasn't getting lynched that game and when he asked if I thought I had the backing to make that claim I replied that I totally did. I made that claim for two reasons. One on the basis of me not really getting lynched when I'm town, and it sounds like it would be arrogance, but I actually was concerned that I'd get lynched that game and two I was a vanilla townie trying to hint at having a power role so I'd draw the night kill.

But, usually when people make that claim they're making it on the basis of their role (or on the basis of a record of not getting mislynched.)
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 am

Post by MastinSSK »

1 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8)
^Calling them conftown.

2 The Fox and the Hound (cephrir and DV)
^Conveniently largely absent right now. (PROBABLY just convenience, since if both halves are V/LA, absence is null. But otherwise.) Still a scumread, but I feel like they've largely fallen out of focus.

3 Yukari Yakumo
^Similarly out-of-focus, but not a strong townread. Fairly null overall. I feel like the Abyss members has scum in them, and if Carbon's not it, then GiF's probably my best bet.

4 orcinus_theoriginal
^Eh, minor townread.

5 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane)
^I'm calling her conftown at this point.

6 Rancid Broderick Drake (zmuffinman and natirasha)
^Also obvtown.

8 Breakfast With Stalin (Hydra of ffery and beli)
^Less obvtown, but still fairly strongly town.

9 ANgryPidgeon 9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling)
^Meh. We'll tackle each other later. Civilly. After deadline.

10 Carbon Fiber (FourTrouble and F16)
^Leaning scum, overall, but not sure.

11 Lord Business
^Probably town.

12 Just Sheep Us (Broseidon and Desperado)
^Probably not scum at this juncture. Again, I feel like the Abyss has some scum on it, but I don't think it's them.

13 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience)
^Decently town.

14 Cupcake Panda
^Mehtown.

15 PeregrineV
^Should be our lynch today.

16 Clyton
^His posting is very strongly looking town to me, right now.

17 Mac
^Also strongly town.

I realize I only really have three true scumreads, on PV, Carbon(ish), and Fox/Hound, which means I'm not entirely right. But this still feels fairly solid overall, as a decent starting point.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:34 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2399, Titan wrote:Falcon - Why did you think a miller neighborizer was unlynchable in this game?
Also, please catch up soon and let's co-ordinate a lynch which doesn't suck even if it means RBD is not getting lynched today. Like MastinSSK or AngryPidgeon.

At this point, I feel Pere's posts are pretty obviously town. That leaves {GIF, Clyton, LordB} as the only people I am not strong townreading as the final partner to Mastin/Rancid/AP.

~ F-16
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:38 am

Post by MastinSSK »

YO, GIFFY BOY.
You're online.
Posting.

Stop yer damn lurking and contribute here.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Titan »

Is GIF talking in the neighborhood?

Also, is Bork talking in the neighborhood?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:40 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

No, it's been a while since either said anything in there.

~ F-16
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:41 am

Post by MastinSSK »

Paranoia theory:
There is no neighborhood for today.
The claimed neighborhood is entirely made up of scum.
/AP.
(Because this is totally AP's type of theory to make.)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2414, MastinSSK wrote:Paranoia theory:
/AP.
Heh, this kind of is. And I was scumreading everyone in that neighborhood at one point or another today oO. You are really REALLY going to have to explain the KAgura conftown read to me. Im getting really annoyed at everyone shaking me off with "Ya, they are just town" every time I ask about them. RBD? Town. KAgura? Uhhhh, why? WHY? They are not a presence in the game at all recently, CERTAINLY not one that can be written off as town.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2414, MastinSSK wrote:The claimed neighborhood is entirely made up of scum.
(But seriously. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the scumteam is nearly entirely in one game. Normal scumteam mechanics imply one scum in a neighborhood--or in this case, one scum/game. [How many games are there? If four, this would be perfect.] CABD scumteam mechanics could easily mean one TOWN in a neighborhood.

Still, though. This is the paranoia talking. Worth considering later, but not now.)
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Clyton »

/AP.
Does this explain CF's avoidance to my requested demands? Even a simple no would suffice.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:45 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2417, Clyton wrote:
/AP.
Does this explain CF's avoidance to my requested demands? Even a simple no would suffice.
Sorry, I forgot to respond. I'll use it in the best way I see fit. I'm considering asking a strong townread to claim their title D2 so that I can activate a neighborhood for everyone in their title (I won't be in it).

~ F-16
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

This p5 flash wagon over mastin or RBD is shit.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2415, AngryPidgeon wrote:You are really REALLY going to have to explain the KAgura conftown read to me. Im getting really annoyed at everyone shaking me off with "Ya, they are just town" every time I ask about them. RBD? Town. KAgura? Uhhhh, why? WHY? They are not a presence in the game at all recently, CERTAINLY not one that can be written off as town.
Well, it's speculation off of how I believe Nacho handles being neighborized in a game, and neighborhoods in general, especially when he's a hydra. As scum, he doesn't have much incentive to tell bork to go into a private QT. (Or even scum QT for that matter.) He has incentive to tell bork to go into a private hydra QT if he's town, with commentary he does not want to reveal to his neighbors.

Thus, the conftownness.

But bork's someone who is apparently fairly easily read. And I can get it. I'm probably not the best one to explain them being obvtown, though.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Titan »

Except for that would be going paranoia territory that doesn't make sense with how cabd does things. He runs the alignments based on the numbers people are signed up as. And since this is a upick, he would be able to be sure that it would line up that way, so I doubt very seriously that we have to worry about things like that.
Half troll/Half wall.

Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Clyton »

In post 2418, CarbonFiber wrote:
/AP.
Sorry, I forgot to respond. I'll use it in the best way I see fit. I'm considering asking a strong townread to claim their title D2 so that I can activate a neighborhood for everyone in their title (I won't be in it).

~ F-16
Wait so you won't be in any neighbourhood outside of Abyss? I was hoping that you can use your neighbourize ability to include me into the neighbourhood with you and directly investigate me through there via words of discussion, since apparently, you don't have a strong townread on me and assumingly, you want that dealt with.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:49 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2419, Just Sheep Us wrote:This p5 flash wagon over mastin or RBD is shit.
Okay. How many of {Kagura, AP, Mac} are you scumreading?
Townreading?
Nullreading?

'Cause that's the PV wagon.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Titan »

In post 2418, CarbonFiber wrote:
/AP.

~ F-16

*waves hands in the air like I really care*

(okay I just really like neighborhoods)
Half troll/Half wall.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”