Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 2595, Titan wrote:Yay for you.

I still don't think it was right. I don't see scum!gif asking that particular person to hydra with him, so it confirms the slot.
There was this game where scum!cabd asked
me
to replace in as a hydra with him. I'm not quiiiiite as allergic to scum roles now as I was then, but it's pretty close.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2537, Red Gyarados wrote:And the more I think about Falcon's claim, the more Kagura's defense of JSU from RD earlier makes sense.
Just because they are in a neighborhood?
In post 2537, Red Gyarados wrote:And all it would take is one Tales of the Abyss character counterclaim to wreck their shit.
Thats why it on level with AP paranoia :P

In post 2537, Red Gyarados wrote:I actually find this alignment indicative
ehhhhhh? If so, then this is sort of trust-tell-y. So I basically will be ignoring any discussion that stems from this.
In post 2537, Red Gyarados wrote:Actually, now that you bring this up, I'm getting flashbacks from Street Racers where AP refused to read ETL as town from her 1v1 with Hannibal because he thought they could have been bussing each other (I don't advise reading through it though unless you plan on cutting yourself at some point).
Im niot saying its impossible for scum to hollywood. But. Like mastin tunneling me and me focusing mostly on mastin for 90% of the game? I mean I might be biased because I KNOW that mastin and I arent buddies and Ive been pretty emotionally drained as part of walling up the thread with mastin, so maybe Im just really lacking that outside perspective here.
In post 2564, Titan wrote:Pedit: that actually makes sense. I think.
Uhhhh. Do you really think mastin would claim something other than mason if this were true??

Im having a hard time believing that you actually believed this given everything thats happened :neutral:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2600, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:allergic to scum roles
Heh. After I went on that streak of only drawing scum cards that started around the time you first encountered a wild scumbird in that bork newbie game and ended with me flaking out of NY167, I just learned to tell myself Im town and just post w/o shame.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

In post 2587, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Bitch that's muffin and muffin has the 'murdercocks' for f-16.
so what? if he really believed half the shit he was saying there he would have questioned F-16 about it when it came up. but all of a sudden F-16 CC's miller and he goes 100% full discredit mode and comes up with all these points out of nowhere? it's kind of positional bc I had a really really strong townread on F-16 then (which I still have), but I refuse to believe he ALL OF A SUDDEN thought there was nothing that mdade sense about F-16's play RIGHT WHEN F-16 CC'ED MILLER. it's complete fucking BS and there's no way in hell it's town motivated thought

-Y
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Nirvana, Goddess of Battle. Revolution!

Hydra of Aegina, Luciana, and Yggdra.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

I still don't think it was right. I don't see scum!gif asking that particular person to hydra with him, so it confirms the slot.
We can talk about this post-game but as a backup mod in that game where everything happened and where I saw everything happened it would be foolish of me to repeat the same mistake and eat stones for it.
Also why pie as a hydra partner? Look through the hydra list I posted. Cross out the people in the game. Cross out the people who ceased to exist.
It's just a coincidence that pie happened to be the choice because few others weren't able to join in.

I may not look like it, but I actually have a really really high moral standard to even consider any kind of "unfair advantages" when playing this game.
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 2603, Yggdra Union wrote:
In post 2587, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Bitch that's muffin and muffin has the 'murdercocks' for f-16.
so what? if he really believed half the shit he was saying there he would have questioned F-16 about it when it came up. but all of a sudden F-16 CC's miller and he goes 100% full discredit mode and comes up with all these points out of nowhere? it's kind of positional bc I had a really really strong townread on F-16 then (which I still have), but I refuse to believe he ALL OF A SUDDEN thought there was nothing that mdade sense about F-16's play RIGHT WHEN F-16 CC'ED MILLER. it's complete fucking BS and there's no way in hell it's town motivated thought

-Y
I think muffin was just upset, our hydra qt just has the word 'HATE' a thousand times, along with 'INNOCENT CHILD IS MILLER'.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:17 pm

But w/e if you're decided based on that so it be, I can't really argue.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:18 pm

In post 2598, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I saw no reason to bring it up because all claiming miller day one does is devolves any relevant discussion during the day into "is he faking or not" and ends with me being lynched, which is fucking dumb.
Here!
I think this might have gotten missed anyway--Desp should have remembered since this is part of what pinned him down in that game.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

In post 2604, Yggdra Union wrote:

We can talk about this post-game but as a backup mod in that game where everything happened and where I saw everything happened it would be foolish of me to repeat the same mistake and eat stones for it.
Also why pie as a hydra partner? Look through the hydra list I posted. Cross out the people in the game. Cross out the people who ceased to exist.
It's just a coincidence that pie happened to be the choice because few others weren't able to join in.

I may not look like it, but I actually have a really really high moral standard to even consider any kind of "unfair advantages" when playing this game.
Short version: you are imagining things.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

This is me all fucking game :/
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 2530, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Like who names their hydra just sheep us

then lurks til called on it

then spits on me as scum

Fun Fact: every game where desperado was scum and I was in the game, he attacked me day one

META! META! META! MEAT!
Saying things repeatedly while ignoring context is obviously super townie.

Obviously.

:roll:
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:21 pm

In post 2607, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I saw no reason to bring it up because all claiming miller day one does is devolves any relevant discussion during the day into "is he faking or not" and ends with me being lynched, which is fucking dumb.
Here!
I think this might have gotten missed anyway--Desp should have remembered since this is part of what pinned him down in that game.
To go further, we decided to claim Hated Miller for two reasons at the beginning

1--shits and giggles, in case it wasn't obvious, neither muffin or I had any intention of playing seriously.
2--Due to site culture, any miller claim is town, and we needed to make sure to coax it out. We just didn't forsee a goddamn neighborhood.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:22 pm

In post 2611, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
Here!
To go further, we decided to claim Hated Miller for two reasons at the beginning

1--shits and giggles, in case it wasn't obvious, neither muffin or I had any intention of playing seriously.
2--Due to site culture, any miller claim is town, and we needed to make sure to coax it out. We just didn't forsee a goddamn neighborhood.
In case it wasn't obvious, I'm also saying we're not Hated. It's literally impossible to hate the Sword Dancer.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 2538, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 2532, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2528, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I won't help you with either of those goals.
THIS RAIL HAS NO BRAKES IN THAT CASE

I've only been paying scant attention, I wanna chat about despbro for a bit. You're marked for death tonight I'm fairly sure, so there's that.
Maybe so.

despbro's push on you was one of those shards that didn't fit until the counterclaim. It made perfect sense as a stance informed by knowledge of another miller.
I was pushing RBD long before F-16 claimed miller in the neighborhood.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:24 pm

In post 2612, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2611, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
Here!

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm also saying we're not Hated. It's literally impossible to hate the Sword Dancer.
And before someone in the Abysm asks why I'm not there, it's because Cabd asked me pregame whether I wanted to be in Abyss or Symphonia and I said Symphonia because fuck being part of the Nebilim Arms sidequest.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Guys we hit 100 pages, ffery can vote now \o/
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 2541, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2538, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Maybe so.

despbro's push on you was one of those shards that didn't fit until the counterclaim. It made perfect sense as a stance informed by knowledge of another miller.
Agreed, but I'm also saying that I think they are actually playing F-16 like a fiddle right now. Desperado -should- know something was up with our miller claim.
Why're you acting like Desp is doing any sort of driving?

I'm the main force of this hydra.

I was scum reading you before your claim came into play.

Desp's just been in lockstep with me.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 2613, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 2538, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 2532, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2528, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I won't help you with either of those goals.
THIS RAIL HAS NO BRAKES IN THAT CASE

I've only been paying scant attention, I wanna chat about despbro for a bit. You're marked for death tonight I'm fairly sure, so there's that.
Maybe so.

then I retract my statement that the shard named you makes more sense post-claim, I guess.

pity.
I was pushing RBD long before F-16 claimed miller in the neighborhood.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

So RBD what's your actual claim?

-L

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Titan »

Ffery - I would have to know the context, but here the action has fundamentally skewed how I view that slot. I don't think it was right.

Ap - yes, I did for a second. I was masons in the last tales game so it wouldn't be unheard of and it would answer why they've been confirm towning each other all game. So yeah, for a minute I did. I'm slow, I'm tired, I'm still tweaking, I'm slightly deranged, so yeah.

Gif - I'm not really questioning your moral standard, and I'd probably feel different if your slot looked really town here, but it didn't so the inclusion of a hydra partner and who was chosen for it pretty much comes close to confirming your slot. I'm probably the only person who has a problem with it but it doesn't feel right.

Pedit: I have no idea what's going on now and should really go to sleep.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 2561, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Okay I lied about my role

I'm actually a mason miller hated age cop modified gladiator

Mastin's my mason partner.

It's because we're both demigods.
No
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 pm

In post 2616, Just Sheep Us wrote:Why're you acting like Desp is doing any sort of driving?

I'm the main force of this hydra.

I was scum reading you before your claim came into play.

Desp's just been in lockstep with me.
You were still absent for like the first forty pages or something.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

To be blunt, I was actually pretty town here for the people who knows how to read me: I was actually efforting D1 in a game filled with walls.

Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 pm

In post 2618, Yggdra Union wrote:So RBD what's your actual claim?

-L
Modified Gladiator.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

(Sadly, I have no one who can read me correctly every time :< )

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”