AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1868, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 1866, AngryPidgeon wrote:I can't really say I didn't expect this at some point, since recent posts by RBD have been kinda hinting at going in this direction.
I don't think I've been hinting at it, unless you think me blatantly call you scum for 20 pages is mere "hinting"

When I talked about you hinting at the Mastin vote, I meant you went from thinking mastin was near-IC level town upon entrance to the game to thinking he was probably town in the reads list you gave to slowly finding minor reasons to suggest you're wavering on the read while not actually wavering on the read, to what appears to be the straw that broke the camel's back - something that mastin wasn't even serious about.

Me, though? I've gone from AP is scum to AP is scum to AP is scum to AP is scum to AP is scum to a vote on you.

I mean, yeah, I suppose I was hinting at it a *little* bit. Touche.
This is a way bigger reply than my snarkiness deserved >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And yes welcome to me and mastin in games. Actually just welcome to me. My reads have been more on the tame side compared to like street racers >.>
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1748, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 1707, AngryPidgeon wrote:I reall do expect SOME level of competence from town-mastin.
Okay.

How's this.

I think I finally have it.

The scumtell that describes AP.

AP's scumtell is, put in simplest terms, "You can't
prove
I'm scum, nyehnyeh."

And that's what he's doing.
Except when Katsuki does the same thing literally two posts before this, you don't call him on it, despite it being what of a universal psychological trick?

I can't...
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 1875, AngryPidgeon wrote:This is a way bigger reply than my snarkiness deserved >.>
*shrug* The beast can't rest until it's walled its foes into submission

Or until it goes to its happy place (daily dose of puchimasu)
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 1874, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 1872, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:GiF - at the time he posted his reads list I was p amazed at how closely it matched my own thoughts. And I'd been pretty cagey with my thoughts at that point. I think the points of synchronicity were genuine
I swear I've seen you use this as reasoning for town-reading me when I've been scum a couple times before.
yeah I have in a couple of past games, though it usually doesn't last with you as scum. I think I wound up going from a strong town read to null-ish in the marketplace game before I died.
Do you think GIF is incapable of doing that as scum or do you just think that your reads are so out of whack with the general consensus that it would be unusual for GIF-scum to have the same reads?
He hasn't been capable before that I can recall offhand. And sometimes when we're both town we don't synch that well. scum-GiF has gotten townreads from me for other reasons, though.

I do feel kind of out of synch with most of the player list right now. Some of my townreads aren't synching that well with each other, either. The game feels kind of a mess to me right now.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Mastin, I am not sure how you switched to a townread on me based off of one post when I've made over a hundred posts that have actual content but if I squint, I can maybe get it. What I really don't get is you having Titan as a strong townread based off of
my
post. Clarify this for me.

I want to see you as town, especially when you make an effort to work with others but it feels like too little, too late and I feel like you are trying to get those votes. I make a post asking Tammy to stay in the game and suddenly you want to work with both us and Titan and have both slots as really strong town. You did waver in your townread a bit but I'm still having trouble understanding how you actually believed the stuff you posted early game.

~ F-16
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Oh boy, muffinz’s wall. It’s dunkin’ time:
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I don't have any opinion on AP as a player. I've played with him twice before (both times town) and he was average both times. I'm not sure what he's capable of as scum, but you're missing the point completely or you're just playing dumb here.

He used an opening he's used before as town, correct? You're following so far? Stop me at the point I've lost you because I know I'm talking to a special person here and I don't want to go too fast. Let's think about why he would do this. It's possible he's town and thought, "OMG, a good way to enter this game is to use an opening I've done as town before, an opening that I could easily fake as scum, and then berate people when they don't think I'm obvtown because of my opening posts! I'll call them really, really obvtown and criticise anyone who disagrees because that is a sensible thing to do!" You seem to think this is what he did. But again, I know you're a... very special person... so I'm not particularly surprised you think this. I think the more likely scenario is that he's scum and thought, "hey I'm going to imitate an opening that most of the player list has seen me do as town before and then criticise anyone who thinks it isn't a town entrance because they know I've done it as town before!" <- not only did he actually do this, but he didn't even have to bring up the past game he did it as town for comparison because it was an unconscious link that... special players like yourself... made. this is exactly the sort of thing i did in gif's touhou game with the way i approached the gaiden lynch D1; i didn't want to point out myself that it was unlike what i've done as scum in the past, i let cabd point out my usual bussing meta and then i let YOU (desp) point out that he was, in fact, wrong. i think AP was doing a similar thing here.

What you’re spouting here is bullshit. You’re effectively saying, “I see town and scum reasons for taking this action, and with no consideration as to which it is, I’m going to decide on one because ~reasons~.” Yes, the opening could have come from either town or scum; that’s not what’s driving my townread on AP. The relevance of AP’s entrance to my townread on him is the fact that he gave an explicitly null entrance, an entrance that could potentially mean multiple things, and mastin IMMEDIATELY came in and attacked it, and your hydra was, as it has been for the entire game, buddied so far up her ass that your attack came right in lockstep.

Is that clear, or do was my explanation too “special” for you?

How about this: next time you want to insult me for my intelligence, come at me with a point that doesn’t suck.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:i think you're doing it not because you think it will give you town points, but because you think it's expected of you (as town, you would push a lynch on a gladiator claim is what you think. so you are not analysing things in a town way and instead you're blindly pushing this)
Or I’m town doing a thing that I do regardless of alignment?

You people suck at reading null actions as null.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:No, I'm not scum reading AP for his entrance (though I do not think it was a town entrance). I'm scum reading him because I thought his predecessor was scum, and I do not think his play so far (up to p54, still catching up) looks town. The opening was one example, the back-and-forth with mastin was another.
Can’t comment on the EH read b/c I read maybe 2 of their posts.

AP’s been pretty fucking town, though.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Why didn't you?
BECAUSE IT WAS A NULL ENTRANCE FOR REASONS YOU’VE ALREADY GIVEN.

LIKE.

HOLY SHIT.

THIS LINE OF REASONING IS FAIRLY STRAIGHTFORWARD.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Why do you think this? Because you've still yet to really talk about it
I’ve given the tl;dr version like 1000000 times, which is that your head is so far up mastin’s ass it hurts.

You’ve buddied her at every corner. Every. Fucking. Corner. She pushes Titan with a shitty push? You push Titan with a shitty push. She pushes Fox/Hound? YOU push Fox/Hound. I even drew a diagram with arrows and everything that shows how much you’ve been buddying her.

This is in conjuction with mastin making pushes that were pretty much terrible, particularly the Titan push. You’re either supporting a scum mate who’s making plays, or you’re setting up behind a townie so that she can take the fall for pushing bad positions.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:If this is BRO and he read _any_ of Xenosaga, then I'm considering this a scum claim. Because he should know I do this with mastin, he's seen my approach to mastin in many games now, this should not come as a surprise to him and he should not think this means anything about my alignment (though I would argue that I don't think I'd play it the same as scum, but *shrug*)
lol.

I read more of the dead QT of that game than I read of that game.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Uh, do they? Where was this stated?
It’d be a lot better of a fake townslip if it weren’t stated in the rules, and previously discussed in the game somewhere.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I am both appalled and disgusted that you think I would ever do something like that

Also, all the "alt slips" bar one have been because I don't want to log into a hydra from work (so no, that wasn't me pretending to be Nati) - I was at work at the time, thus no, any RBD post then came from Nati.
Which is why you signed posts made from your main account as Nati?

I can’t…
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:But it's not null, and I explained why it's not null when you asked me about it. Why are you ignoring that?
And I’ve stated why you’re objectively wrong. You’re taking Schrodinger’s Cat and declaring it dead/alive before looking in the box.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:It's OK. I get upset when people peg me as scum, too. :<
You should be honored that I’m even taking the effort to dunk you here, because you’re being such a dick that I’ve requested the mod to warn you for the second time this game because of this post.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I'm getting a little fucking tired of seeing every reads list in every game I'm in, regardless of alignment, not include me in any place except null (or possible null-scum for ~reasons~) - i mean, even when i think i'm being really fucking transparent in all of my fucking posts, apparently people have trouble reading it. OK, I get it, I've burned some people before, but it's seriously fucking annoying. If you want to know where it's coming from (even prior to 1543 ending, though I think that was partially where my frustration was coming from) it's because I don't think there's anything I could possibly do that's going to convince anyone I'm town if they simply don't want to be convinced. Which makes me apathetic as fuck. I didn't want to play this game, but Nati asked me to. I didn't want to play it because I'm over games with this player list. Not because I don't enjoy playing with you guys (in general, I have nothing against you); but because it's so fucking tiring having such a fucking high mountain to climb every time I want to get town read when I'm actually town. I'm fine with putting in that sort of effort as scum because I consider it a challenge, but as town? I don't want to have to put in mountains and mountains of effort not knowing whether I'll be successful, not knowing whether it's going to even make a difference or whether it's just going to be fucking ignored because "lol muffin could totally do that as scum". There are some things I legitimately don't think I can do as scum, and while I don't really want to talk about them in detail, I'm hoping people figure it out at some point because I'm getting fucking sick of this shit.

So yeah, when I saw the multiple reads lists in this game that didn't include my name anywhere (literally; go read every single reads list in this game and try to find my name. you can't, except for maybe one or two recently) it sapped my will. It's fucking taxing. I don't like it. I don't consider myself any harder to read than, say, a player like you, but apparently people can form town or scum reads on you easily and have difficulty putting me as anything other than null.
You want us to believe you have apathy so badly that you wrote ½ a page in MS word about how much apathy you have.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:(a) How the fuck is this relevant to anything? You weren't saying "it's possible they're scum lurkers or town lurkers", you were directly saying my reads are shit because they're town.

(b) If you can tell the difference between scum lurk and town lurk, then explain why they're town lurking rather than scum lurking?

Also there are times when the vast majority of scum is in the lurkers. Sooooooooooo saying "how often does it happen?" means nothing. It's dependent on who's actually scum, and who's actually scum is dependent on RNG, soooooo what's your fucking point?
Ugh…

Everyone you stated looked like a town lurker for [insert theory from chapter 3 of my treatise on mafia theory]. Seriously, there are differences. I would know; I manipulate my lurking more than any player other than maybe GiF, and I do it as both algnments.

Except p5. I just said he was probably town b/c you were pushing him. I don’t have a real read there.

Basically, the difference between a town lurk and a scum lurk is in how the lurk manipulates attention. The whole point of lurking as scum is to get forgotten, so that the game moves around you and people get lynched for being actively “scummy” over you for not doing anything. Now look at the way Katsuki is lurking? Does he post content that shifts or directs focus? No, his posts are actually quite loud, and he’s incredibly obvious about how he’s lurking. He’s also not lurking on an interval, which is a good way to control how people feel about your slot.

And yes, I’m aware that sometimes the entire scumteam is in the lurkers. I actually just had a game where that was the case, and I correctly identified on day 1 that all the scum were, in fact, in the lurkers. Shocker, my opinions hold more theory behind them than the rest of this site has combined.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:First of all, you're blatantly misrepresenting what I actually said. I not only did not say that his entrance 100% couldn't be a town entrance, but I was arguing that the way he did it and the way he talked about it weren't town - not that he hadn't done it as town in the past.

And you've yet to argue against my actual point here, so I'm just going to assume you're scum trying to look like you have an actual point here.
Mastin was the one who said it was 100% not town.

And the way in which he talked about it was null. Taking WIFOM, balling it up, and throwing it into the game is, definitionally, null.
In post 1758, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:What does this mean? And/or do you think notscience is voting you for policy reasons?
No shit, Sherlock.

ns and mollie both have policies on me, which is really fucking annoying to deal with.

Done with that.

Not gonna let muffin sow apathy.

Gotta dunk dat scum
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Also muffin's doing that thing that katsuki did in Anything Goes that involves spamming down the thread in really long posts to make people feel worse.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 1855, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:It doesn't, necessarily (even though we are obvtown and the role is only a minor aspect of why this is so). What you're referring to here is me coming to the realisation that people thought our claim was trolling rather than a serious claim, and noting that it's odd but people will stop thinking that if we confirm it. So I don't really see how this question follows.
I just find your claim's alignment null even if confirmed and was curious as to what your thoughts about it was.

But considering you haven't claimed anything resembling an innocent child yet...
In post 1855, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:On an unrelated note, I am the new you. Your walls have nothing on mine, bow down before me, pleb.
I'll consider it. I'm skipping over your recent wall posts and skipping towards anything that mentions me because I'm passing my 'how much do I really want to read' threshold for the day.
In post 1855, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:It is directly tied with our gladiate ability (so no, we can't target different people, and if we don't gladiate, we don't age-cop).
Bummer. Good luck with that.
In post 1857, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:He's in my policy-lynch-the-fuck-out-of-this-shit-if-he-doesn't-do-anything-town-looking pile, that I naturally reserve for players like him, Saki, et al - there are differences between his scum and town games, and they will become more noticeable as the game goes on (it depends how long you want to leave the PL, really), but I don't see why this is important.

I was specifically asking how anyone could have a town read on him.
If you used tea leaves or divine inspiration
, so be it, but it would be helpful to know, because my tea leaves do nothing more than sink to the bottom of the pot in a pile, and I can intepret this two ways: either the tea leaves clumping together at the bottom is a sign that PV is scum and the clumping tea leaves are him tring to muddy the waters orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's a sign that tea leaves naturally tend to do that and it means nothing. Help me out here; which is it?
Oh hey! You treat PV the same way I do! I've only ever seen him in Large Games, and I largely ignore him except for in Anything Goes where I thought him not playing to either his scum-game or his town-game was suspicious as fuck. I also did not miss him after Notty shot his ass in Street Racers (despite him being the town cop).

But I left my general opinion of reading his early play in bold.
In post 1857, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:but I don't see why this is important.
With the exception of that one question I left for Titan about why they thought Clyton's posts were being faked, my last post was mostly filled with slights towards other players in the game (one of them being my own head). I just don't find trying to read PV off of gut at this point anything out of the ordinary.
In post 1860, MastinSSK wrote:Motivate Brian Skies to play.
I've managed to make it to page 62. Nothing interesting really happened for me these last 8 pages except Mac obv-towning more on page 62.
In post 1872, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:but I do p much like the stuff that Brian has been posting today.
If you've been reading my posts, why didn't you respond to my question?
In post 1842, Red Gyarados wrote:@Beliffery: Actually, why are you two overruling it?
I think I'd rather hear GiF's response first, but I don't think it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

*Every time I see a post with lots of words in it, I punch a kitten.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1829, AngryPidgeon wrote:UNVOTE: ; VOTE: MastinSSK

Over it. You are the weakest link.
Holy shit took you long enough
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1850, Yulia Jue wrote:
Votecount 1-18

With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or nolynch.

PeregrineV (1): Kagura
MastinSSK (6): CupcakePanda, Carbon Fiber, The Fox and the Hound, Yukari Yakumo, Just Sheep Us, AngryPidgeon
Just Sheep Us (2): orcinus_theoriginal, Red Gyarados
AngryPidgeon (3): Lord Business, Clyton, mastinSSK
The Fox and the Hound (1): Rancid Broderick Drake

Not Voting (4): Mac , PeregrineV, Titan, Breaskfast with Stalin

With 17 players alive, deadline is set for 18 days: (expired on 2014-04-18 00:01:39)
Wow.

ns's vote on me looks terribad if mastin flips scum.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1853, Red Gyarados wrote:I can understand you referencing Anything Goes, but I don't understand what AP's entrance here has to do with it. Mastin's push against AP, maybe. But past that, not really understanding it.
...Read AP's first (maybe 2nd?) post of Anything Goes, where he claims BP lyncher to CTD...
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 pm

In post 1883, Red Gyarados wrote:If you've been reading my posts, why didn't you respond to my question?
your question about fuckballs? beli will have to answer that.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1853, Red Gyarados wrote:I don't understand this logic. A gladiator is a weaker equivalent to a Dayvig. And neither are alignment-confirmable.
Day Vig is far more often than not town, and the way in which it gets used is alignment indicative.

Gladiator has to be town a substantial portion of the time, because it's a scum-role in terms of its utility (regardless of the player with the gladiate shot)
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 1885, Just Sheep Us wrote:ns's vote on me looks terribad if mastin flips scum.
That was my vote, actually. And aside from me sheeping Titan's vote, I didn't have a reason for it. I even blatantly told you what I was going to do in the post before it. :roll:
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 1887, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 1883, Red Gyarados wrote:If you've been reading my posts, why didn't you respond to my question?
your question about fuckballs? beli will have to answer that.
What? I just quoted my question to you two. I'm wondering why the two of you went out of your way to overrule GiF's scumread on my early post.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Or the overruling question? I meant to go back and see if I could figure out what you're talking about, but I forgot, I guess. What were you talking about? when did we overrule GiF?
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 1886, Just Sheep Us wrote:...Read AP's first (maybe 2nd?) post of Anything Goes, where he claims BP lyncher to CTD...
Why are you reading my posts so disjointedly?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1860, MastinSSK wrote:Desp/BRO: If you're town? Get into the game more. Nothing you've done this game has been really true scumhunting--if it exists, then I don't remember it. I see policy-votes and laziness. So get active. Post. And in particular, analyze AP. Who you should both be familiar with. Tell me with a straight face that this is the town-AP you know.
We've gone over this.

Desp thinks AP is scum. I think he's town.

I've explained my town read to hell and back.

I'm also not a fan of the emotional manipulation you've been attempting on me all game, especially with the attacks and appeals to my ego in combination. I don't think it's necessarily alignment indicative, but it does read like you're trying cheap tricks to get me to agree with you, when those cheap tricks don't work on me because I'm a fairly ruthless player.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 908, Belisarius wrote:
In post 903, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 73, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:# may be the best Brian Skies post I've ever read.
I object.
Overruled
Here?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1892, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 1886, Just Sheep Us wrote:...Read AP's first (maybe 2nd?) post of Anything Goes, where he claims BP lyncher to CTD...
Why are you reading my posts so disjointedly?
I respond to things as I get to them.

Ie, I saw your question, answered it, then saw that you answered it yourself.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Okay, fucking done with that shit.

God dammit I'm tired. And getting sick. I'm going to bed, fuckers.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:01 pm

In post 1894, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 908, Belisarius wrote:
In post 903, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 73, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:# may be the best Brian Skies post I've ever read.
I object.
Overruled
Here?
ah, that was beli, too. I thought they were both goofing around some.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Hmmm. Possible.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Also, for those of you that are curious, Post 1007 was Notty's last post. Everything afterwards is mine.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”