Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Votecount 1-18

With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or nolynch.

PeregrineV (1): Kagura
MastinSSK (6): CupcakePanda, Carbon Fiber, The Fox and the Hound, Yukari Yakumo, Just Sheep Us, AngryPidgeon
Just Sheep Us (2): orcinus_theoriginal, Red Gyarados
AngryPidgeon (3): Lord Business, Clyton, mastinSSK
The Fox and the Hound (1): Rancid Broderick Drake

Not Voting (4): Mac , PeregrineV, Titan, Breaskfast with Stalin

With 17 players alive, deadline is set for 18 days: (expired on 2014-04-18 00:01:39)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1819, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1812, Mac wrote:
In post 1804, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1756, Mac wrote:I'm seriously struggling to follow the thought process behind this, and in fact the reason behind all this as a whole.You've randomly targetted GiF and his townread on EHAP, and then somehow spun mastin into it, and then in the end basically went "fuck it" and thrown them both pretty much back in the cage where they came from rather than trying to sort them?
I randomly targeted Kagura and Yakumo? it was not based on ?

And is a reduction of all the noise posting that boils it down to the facts. And those facts are the sum total of his posting.

This puts them into the (1592) null on the sum side.
In post 1592, PeregrineV wrote:Meh- they can both go on null on scum side.
What part of this confuses you or do you object to?
Okay, by "them" do you mean Kagura and Yukari, or Yukari and mastin?
Kagura & Yukari.

Mastin I am trying to form a read on, but have conflicting signals (see 1815). Since this is day1, and I'm not feeling Mastin-scum, I have no strong desire to lynch her today. Nothing anyone else has posted has swayed me other than Mastin herself.
So where does your Kagura read come into those posts you linked?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1845, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:actually, beli doesn't townbloc at all. He's going along with my efforts in that direction because he's a dead game sport.
Eh, fuck it, I'm calling this town, too. It might not be (not as town as what F-16 did), but I had a random urge to call this town soyeah.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 1021, Just Sheep Us wrote:Players in this game who should recognize AP's entrance:

Me
Desp
mastin
Tammy

BS
ns
Cupcake

p5 (I actually crossed this one off, forgot Notty shot him)
Mac

Would scum-mastin be brave enough to make a push that scum-him made verbatim with this many players overlapping from the previous game?
I thought you were referencing Street Racer's. I don't remember AP replacing into AG.
In post 1009, PeregrineV wrote:You got one day before becoming the new tread inspector.
Where is this tunnel onto AP coming from? You just bee-lined for AP the instant he came into the game.

*I know your reads list comes in pretty soonish. But I can't see any trajectories.
In post 1025, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin, this looks a lot like you from Game of Champions.
I thought you were scum in GoC.
In post 1028, Just Sheep Us wrote:The one that had all the people listed above in it. There's only 1 game that fits that.
I can understand you referencing Anything Goes, but I don't understand what AP's entrance here has to do with it. Mastin's push against AP, maybe. But past that, not really understanding it.
In post 1045, Just Sheep Us wrote:I trolled back and forth with him for like 500 posts in Anything Goes. His posting here resonates very differently for tonal and frequency reasons.
I don't consider Katsuki's posting here active enough for tonal/frequency comparisons.
In post 1064, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why is mastins vote crossed out and on red?
Because he's a scum-aligned treestump.

*I really don't understand Mastin's tunnel.
In post 1078, MastinSSK wrote:It looks like you're trying to put them into a specific position that's advantageous to you.
Maybe. I'll worry about this later.
In post 1092, Titan wrote:He 100% believed you guys were scum.
I remember this. He had Kuribo, AP, and to a lesser extent me, as possible traitors. Wrong on all three.
In post 1101, Titan wrote:And I'm not going to think to myself oh desperado would care more if he were scum when he's ignoring scum games too lately. I thought the tone of their first post was off, but tbf I misread the implication, I GUESS, since neither of them responded to the question Bork asked about it and my reaction to borks post. I thought walking dead vibes meant a scum list, which made no sense, but apparently that means town reads, which I guess is supported by des popping in to say all he still had was town reads, but not bother to expand. I didn't like des really only popping in to do that but responding to a post I made about them not doing anything
I'm concerned about Desp.
In post 1113, MastinSSK wrote:I'm saying town, for the heck of it*.

*Nah, not really. Yukari's actually a legitimate townread.
?
In post 1134, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Do people listen to DV?
I don't. In fact, I've just been ignoring your slot.

*I'm loving how nobody's reads lists are meshing with each other. Especially mine with other people's.
In post 1151, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Don't really give a shit. Nati has basically checked out of the game because of RL and not wanting to read this shit. His last post was 676 (last Friday) and prior to that 441 (last Tuesday). And considering I didn't even intend to play this game, and I'm the head that nobody is ever going to town read no matter what I do, I've lost interest in even attempting to look town here.

I want this group of players to burn with fucking fire: {AP, despbro, foxhound, PV, GIF}. And I've been wanting this for a while

If you really want to try and lynch me, despbro, I'll 1v1 you tomorrow
This reads town to me.
In post 1154, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:If you really want to awaken this beast and take it on, I'm down for that.
I want you to awaken, I just don't want to take you on.
In post 1164, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Ma Chere Mademoiselles, it is with deepest pride
and greatest pleasure
that we welcome you tonight (or today depending on what timezone you're in!).
And now we invite you to relax,
let us pull up some rope
as The Fox and the Hound proudly present....

Ma Chere Mademoiselles, it is with deepest prideand greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight (or today depending on what timezone you're in!).And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up some ropeas The Fox and the Hound proudly present....
You're left handed?
In post 1164, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Just sheep us and Just Sheep Us!
Bad pun is bad.
In post 1171, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Yeah, I haven't seen as much Nati as other people here, but 1159 is not sitting right with me at all. The only time I feel like I've seen him get frustrated like that was in Cash Cabd while he was hammering himself. And I don't see what's to be frustrated about. Feels like fake ATE to me, and especially off because of the player behind it.
I thought that post was made by Muffin.
In post 1173, Just Sheep Us wrote:AP's obvtown from his entrance.
No.
In post 1173, Just Sheep Us wrote:Desp/I are obvtownlurk
No.
In post 1173, Just Sheep Us wrote:p5's probably townlurk.
Could be.
In post 1173, Just Sheep Us wrote:GiF's 100% townlurk.
Maybe.
In post 1183, Just Sheep Us wrote:RBD is a gladiator.

They die.

It's relatively simple.
I don't understand this logic. A gladiator is a weaker equivalent to a Dayvig. And neither are alignment-confirmable.

/48
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 1853, Red Gyarados wrote:I can understand you referencing Anything Goes, but I don't understand what AP's entrance here has to do with it. Mastin's push against AP, maybe. But past that, not really understanding it.
Okay. Yeah. I see how AP's entrance here is similar his in AG.

Doesn't make him obvtown though. :roll:
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 1768, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:<REALLY LONG POST THAT I DIDN'T READ, HOLY FUCK MAN, LEARN TO BE CONCISE>
OK. The reasoning for the Mastin read is kinda vague. I don't really understand what specifically you didn't like about the way in which they pushed FoxHound. The dead QT thing I could kinda see if you were to poke me in the eyes, throw a bucket of water at my face, and then ask me to look at it and see if I agreed. 'coz I think I would be in the right frame of mind at that point to say, "YES, I AGREE, NOW GET TEH FUCK AWAY FROM ME". Otherwise, nup. Also MafiaSSK was the head that brought up the scummy thing, iirc, and I'm not sure how likely he would be to do that as either alignment, but then MafiaSSK is one of those players that, like, I could picture pushing me because the teeth in my avatar don't look town. Soooooooo I'm not putting any weight on that.
In post 1776, AngryPidgeon wrote:I havent actually talked to BRO about Xenosaga very much. He was just around to look pretty while I loltunneled Kagami and Aegor.
OK, that's fantastic to hear! I'm not particularly interested in that, though, since it was a single example, and even if he hadn't read Xenosaga, he would have read at least a couple of the other games I've exhibited similar behaviour towards mastin - for example, when he was scum with mastin in AoT and I read mastin as scum off a few posts and had my vote on mastin for the entire three day phases it took to actually lynch him (though that is the inverse of what is happening here, it perfectly illustrates that he knows it's not unusual for me to form a solid read on mastin very early on).

Why was this the only thing from my massive-wall-of-oh-holy-fuck-not-reading-that-shit you chose to respond to?
In post 1809, PeregrineV wrote:Tell you right now, Spartacus, that shit's only going to fall one way, so if you want your role used as a determinant for your alignment (as apparently you do, or you wouldn't have claimed in your first post) expect the questions.
OK. Good for you! But guess what? I'm only answering questions I deem necessary to answer. So I'll make you a deal here and now. For every question you ask me about my role, I'll find an interesting youtube video and post it as an answer - disclaimer: my answer may have absolutely nothing to do with your question, but I hope this doesn't matter!

Not really sure what the point of quoting all those posts is, given it's consistent with what I have already said about my role; i.e. that I will only give information that I deem necessary on a need-to-know basis.

But good work avoiding the crux of my questions to you. In what way would knowing the answer to the question you asked help the game, in any way, shape or form?
In post 1810, PeregrineV wrote:Any day1 analysis of this game of emo-posting hydras would most likely not be based on actual information
Ah, yes. I must have been imagining all the other players in the game who were posting stuff based on actual information. Fuck me, what a weird dream I was having. I could have sworn there was like 70+ pages of content in this game. Sometimes the trips I go on blow my mind.
In post 1814, PeregrineV wrote:The current posting style makes me think Mastin is a third-party of some sort.
I think you might be on to something here.
In post 1819, PeregrineV wrote:Since this is day1, and I'm not feeling Mastin-scum, I have no strong desire to lynch her today.
Who exactly do you want to lynch today?
In post 1829, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1828, MastinSSK wrote:Fuck any calling it null, and AP for calling it scum buddying.
What the FUCK. I SAID NO FUCKING THING ABOUT THAT POST.

<snip>

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: MastinSSK

Over it. You are the weakest link.
I can't really say I didn't expect this at some point, since recent posts by AP have been kinda hinting at going in this direction, but I don't really believe this was the straw that broke the camel's back for a town-AP on mastin being scum.
In post 1831, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why did you call mastin a "rock"? Shes really like your #1 townread this game? Why? What do you think about her FoxHound push?
I also have issues with these questions since they've already been answered in previous posts, and asking these questions in an attempt to look like you're doing something when you're really not is the kind of thing I tend to unconsciously do as scum. (inb4 someone points out that AP is not me, and I go, "wow, totally didn't realise that, thanks for the input! I need to go away and re-evaluate my life decisions based on this new information! Fucking shattered my world view there!")
In post 1842, Red Gyarados wrote:Even if your claim is true, how does confirming it make you town?
It doesn't, necessarily (even though we are obvtown and the role is only a minor aspect of why this is so). What you're referring to here is me coming to the realisation that people thought our claim was trolling rather than a serious claim, and noting that it's odd but people will stop thinking that if we confirm it. So I don't really see how this question follows.

On an unrelated note, I am the new you. Your walls have nothing on mine, bow down before me, pleb.
In post 1842, Red Gyarados wrote:Can you only 1v1 someone you cop? Or can you target different people?
It is directly tied with our gladiate ability (so no, we can't target different people, and if we don't gladiate, we don't age-cop). That is as much as I'll say about it.
In post 1846, MastinSSK wrote:Tammy and F-16 are in the bloc not because they're townreads, but because they're strong players capable of working with others in the townbloc...and are also townreads.
You do realise that neither F-16 or Tammy appear to be town reading you, right? I mean... Yeah... I don't envision myself being able to work with F16 at all this game. At this point, I've marked him off as the town mascot; he's adorable, but not an integral part of the team and not someone I need to work with, so I imagine I'll be more or less ignoring him this game.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 1241, MastinSSK wrote:PV's not a good lynch for today.
I honestly couldn't tell you why we were voting that slot to begin with.
In post 1291, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Also how the fuck do you have a gut town read on PV?
How else do you read him?
In post 1299, Titan wrote:Everyone should aspire to be able to fake town posts like clyton can.
I don't need to aspire. I can already do it.

What makes you think they're fake?
In post 1300, Titan wrote:Wait actually I still think they're town, js.
:roll:
In post 1313, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I'm wondering if ppl are viewing me as "someone who just lurkaderped the whole week before posting" or "someone who was not around for a week and starting to catch up".
What's the difference?
In post 1347, Just Sheep Us wrote:conclusion: ap is scum
I've now lost interest in this game.

/54

Might care again later.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:39 pm

In post 1856, Red Gyarados wrote:How else do you read him?
He's in my policy-lynch-the-fuck-out-of-this-shit-if-he-doesn't-do-anything-town-looking pile, that I naturally reserve for players like him, Saki, et al - there
are
differences between his scum and town games, and they will become more noticeable as the game goes on (it depends how long you want to leave the PL, really), but I don't see why this is important.

I was specifically asking how anyone could have a
town
read on him. If you used tea leaves or divine inspiration, so be it, but it would be helpful to know, because my tea leaves do nothing more than sink to the bottom of the pot in a pile, and I can intepret this two ways: either the tea leaves clumping together at the bottom is a sign that PV is scum and the clumping tea leaves are him tring to muddy the waters orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's a sign that tea leaves naturally tend to do that and it means nothing. Help me out here; which is it?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1855, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 1829, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1828, MastinSSK wrote:Fuck any calling it null, and AP for calling it scum buddying.
What the FUCK. I SAID NO FUCKING THING ABOUT THAT POST.
<snip>
UNVOTE: ; VOTE: MastinSSK
Over it. You are the weakest link.
I can't really say I didn't expect this at some point, since recent posts by AP have been kinda hinting at going in this direction, but I don't really believe this was the straw that broke the camel's back for a town-AP on mastin being scum.
^That.
In post 1855, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:You do realise that neither F-16 or Tammy appear to be town reading you, right?
So? They'll realize they're wrong eventually, and when they do, interest in working together will rise.
I mean... Yeah... I don't envision myself being able to work with F16 at all this game.
Call me an optimist, then, 'cause I can.

I mean. There's a lot of interest in AP. Some in PV. Scattered interest in Fox/Hound, though there's resistance. Some in Just Sheep Us, too, albeit not enough for a lynch. All we really need to do is unite behind one of them, even if we completely and totally utterly disagree about all the others. :P
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1858, MastinSSK wrote:They'll realize they're wrong eventually, and when they do, interest in working together will rise.
------------
There's a lot of interest in AP.
(BTW, I do see these as being tied slightly together. If F-16 is serious about reaching out to players, then talking about AP would be a great place to start. Both have meh-reads on him if memory serves, rather than townreads.)
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Btw, last I checked, I somehow have the second-highest post count. Shame on y'all.

Still want to compile my readslist together. Still want to write the Ballad of Tales. Still need to respond to things in the megawall. But for the time being, this'll do.
In post 1850, Yulia Jue wrote:
PeregrineV (1): Kagura
MastinSSK (6): CupcakePanda, Carbon Fiber, The Fox and the Hound, Yukari Yakumo, Just Sheep Us, AngryPidgeon
Just Sheep Us (2): orcinus_theoriginal, Red Gyarados
AngryPidgeon (3): Lord Business, Clyton, mastinSSK
The Fox and the Hound (1): Rancid Broderick Drake
Not Voting (4): Mac , PeregrineV, Titan, Breaskfast with Stalin
Bork/Nacho:
PV's one of the backup options, but I really don't think we're going to get the support needed to actually lynch him, in spite of how he's scum.

What're your thoughts about Just Sheep Us, AP, and Fox/Hound? Individual, and overall if you can.

Yeah. I know. You're busy. But you both have me as a townread, so you want me to live, you need to have a viable counterwagon to me to pull it off.

Katsuki:
Bluntly, you're wrong.

F-16 / Tammy:
Legitimate offer to work with me, now. I'm not attached to the Fox/Hound wagon. But I really think your townread there is wrong. Yet that's not the purpose of the conversation. The conversation I have in mind is about others. Players like AP. Like PV. Analysis there.

Normally, I'd reach out to Fox/Hound just in case my scumread there is wrong. But while I should be doing so, bluntly, I don't think I have anything to say to them.

GiF:
You get your ass in here and start playing or you'll get lynched. On policy, if nothing else. Aside from Kats, everyone this game has given more than you. Unlike Kats, you don't have meta pointing to you being town.

Desp/BRO:
If you're town? Get into the game more. Nothing you've done this game has been really true scumhunting--if it exists, then I don't remember it. I see policy-votes and laziness. So get active. Post. And in particular, analyze AP. Who you should both be familiar with. Tell me with a straight face that this is the town-AP you know.

AP:
My offer for you to fullclaim still stands.

orcinus:
While your vote may be good, a DesBro lynch is unlikely to happen today. I believe you're kinda busy, but if you're town, we, uh...kinda need you posting, here.

notscience:
Motivate Brian Skies to play.
Also, where are you at in the game yourself?

zMuffinman:
Fox/Hound likely isn't happening today. We can lynch it tomorrow, but today we need to be open to any of scumspects, and, well, the wind flows towards AP.

Mac:
Hate AP's content this game, now's the chance to prove it.

Beli:
Your read on me sucks. :P Assuming me-town, where do you stand? Approximately, anyway.
ffery:
Still no readslist. Please remedy that. It can be tentative. It doesn't need extensive reasoning. It can be subject to change. Heck, it doesn't even need to synch with Beli. Give me something, though.

Guh. This was far more demanding in tone than I was hoping it'd be. Sorry. Sorta distracted. I'll try to be more diplomatic and less forceful later, and reword these same things so that they're not commanding.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 1860, MastinSSK wrote:orcinus: While your vote may be good, a DesBro lynch is unlikely to happen today. I believe you're kinda busy, but if you're town, we, uh...kinda need you posting, here.
give me a person to discuss with you
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:27 pm

In post 1860, MastinSSK wrote:zMuffinman: Fox/Hound likely isn't happening today. We can lynch it tomorrow, but today we need to be open to any of scumspects, and, well, the wind flows towards AP.
I didn't even place that vote, Nati did, and now you've dug up memories of my long lost partner, I'm too sad to do anything.

:'<

Always in my heart, Nati. Always in my heart.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:28 pm

VOTE: AP
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

That said, though.

You might think that as the lead wagon, claiming to have influence is arrogance and ignorance.

But analyzing the other players, here...

PV's the only one who will join the wagon, and that's L-2.

Theoretically.
Theoretically

There are enough. Beli wants to vote. Titan could vote. Orc could randomhammer. So could Brian Skies. Mac's read on me has wavered, too.

Yet there's too strong resistance. zMuffinman. Kagura, both heads. Plus I'm of course no slouch myself. All know me to be town. And that's just those with a concrete opinion on me. Clyton and LB are likely both to come to my aid when called. Tammy won't risk lynching me if I'm town, especially not if she's suspicious of the wagon on me, and with a fair amount of time on the clock. And though Beli wants to, ffery's similar to Tammy in that regard. She won't let it happen. And Mac? Mac's read on me has also been on town, and he is actually listening to zMuff and Kagura and me, meaning he wouldn't.

All of that means that, at L-2, the only players who could/would join are orc and Gyarados, who both have shown the reckless tendencies. But their voting requires specific circumstances, circumstances unlikely to come to pass.

Simply put, it's not happening.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1861, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:give me a person to discuss with you
AngryPidgeon.

I have to leave, but I'll give specifics of your request later.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1855, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I can't really say I didn't expect this at some point, since recent posts by AP have been kinda hinting at going in this direction, but I don't really believe this was the straw that broke the camel's back for a town-AP on mastin being scum.
Its not like Im married to this mastin vote, there simply isn't interest in people I want to lynch. Bork, PV, Carbon. I'd much rather wagon them, but Im not opposed to having my vote on mastin since none of those are gaining traction. Mastin is not really on my dont-lynch list anymore so ya.
In post 1858, MastinSSK wrote:So? They'll realize they're wrong eventually, and when they do, interest in working together will rise.
You arent doing anything worth working with.
In post 1858, MastinSSK wrote:Some in PV
Ok, except this.
Mastin, if you wanna spring for this, I'll help.
I can't really say I didn't expect this at some point, since recent posts by RBD have been kinda hinting at going in this direction.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 1855, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Also MafiaSSK was the head that brought up the scummy thing, iirc, and I'm not sure how likely he would be to do that as either alignment, but then MafiaSSK is one of those players that, like, I could picture pushing me because the teeth in my avatar don't look town. Soooooooo I'm not putting any weight on that.
Then wherefore did mastin respond in defence of that stance, instead of MafiaSSK popping in and saying "yo that was me"?

Also, how does it change that calling attention to your Don Corleone is unalloyed FUD?
In post 1860, MastinSSK wrote:Assuming me-town, where do you stand? Approximately, anyway.
In short? Behind Ffery. She's got more experience than me with everyone on this playerlist, and some solid townreads on players that I can't get any reads on at all, and knows where I'm biased enough to be useless.

Neither of us have any particularly strong scumreads, with the exception of my read on you, but the players furthest on the scum side of her T->S continuum are filled with people I wouldn't cry over losing.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:36 pm

In post 1866, AngryPidgeon wrote:I can't really say I didn't expect this at some point, since recent posts by RBD have been kinda hinting at going in this direction.
I don't think I've been hinting at it, unless you think me blatantly call you scum for 20 pages is mere "hinting"

When I talked about you hinting at the Mastin vote, I meant you went from thinking mastin was near-IC level town upon entrance to the game to thinking he was probably town in the reads list you gave to slowly finding minor reasons to suggest you're wavering on the read while not actually wavering on the read, to what appears to be the straw that broke the camel's back - something that mastin wasn't even serious about.

Me, though? I've gone from AP is scum to AP is scum to AP is scum to AP is scum to AP is scum to a vote on you.

I mean, yeah, I suppose I was hinting at it a *little* bit. Touche.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:41 pm

In post 1867, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Then wherefore did mastin respond in defence of that stance, instead of MafiaSSK popping in and saying "yo that was me"?

Also, how does it change that calling attention to your Don Corleone is unalloyed FUD?
Well, firstly, I believe Mastin was responding to the part about BoP, not the part about the Don Corleone stuff, and I believe that was nothing more than shameless self-promoting of the MD thread.

Secondly, MafiaSSK could write a case on an Innocent Child being scum and I would not be in the least bit surprised, so I don't know why him bringing up something like that matters in the least.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:43 pm

I mean, just so we're on the same page, you are talking about post #13 here, right?
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:45 pm

(Because I don't really remember any other time it happened, and I don't remember them ever really pushing me after the first page or so of the game)
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

towntowntown (nascent townbloc)

Mac
GiF - at the time he posted his reads list I was p amazed at how closely it matched my own thoughts. And I'd been pretty cagey with my thoughts at that point. I think the points of synchronicity were genuine.
kagura

Town

Rancid Broderick Drake
Fox & Hound
Titan
Carbon Fiber
orcinus

Maybe Town

Just Sheep Us - not scum with AP?
Red Garydos - strong townread went stale, but I do p much like the stuff that Brian has been posting today.
Cupcake Panda
AP - not scum with BroDesp? AP read has faded. I'm not sure if it's an influenced fade, but maybe.
Lord Business
Clyton
Peregrine

Not So Town

MastinSSK (scum read for beli, null/null-town for ffery)

list isn't seriatim

Not a lot of scum reads. :/

Right now I'd draw my don't-lynch-above-this line just below RG.

In answer to the question I asked GiF (and am still waiting for an answer), I would say that my most controversial read is GiF, given his very low level of activity so far. But, the reads list he posted mirrored my impressions at that point in time more strongly than anything else I've seen in the game thread.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:57 pm

In post 1864, MastinSSK wrote:That said, though.

You might think that as the lead wagon, claiming to have influence is arrogance and ignorance.

But analyzing the other players, here...

PV's the only one who will join the wagon, and that's L-2.

Theoretically.
Theoretically

There are enough. Beli wants to vote. Titan could vote. Orc could randomhammer. So could Brian Skies. Mac's read on me has wavered, too.

Yet there's too strong resistance. zMuffinman. Kagura, both heads. Plus I'm of course no slouch myself. All know me to be town. And that's just those with a concrete opinion on me. Clyton and LB are likely both to come to my aid when called. Tammy won't risk lynching me if I'm town, especially not if she's suspicious of the wagon on me, and with a fair amount of time on the clock. And though Beli wants to, ffery's similar to Tammy in that regard. She won't let it happen. And Mac? Mac's read on me has also been on town, and he is actually listening to zMuff and Kagura and me, meaning he wouldn't.

All of that means that, at L-2, the only players who could/would join are orc and Gyarados, who both have shown the reckless tendencies. But their voting requires specific circumstances, circumstances unlikely to come to pass.

Simply put, it's not happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3k0cE5Vwfk#t=26
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:04 pm

In post 1872, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:GiF - at the time he posted his reads list I was p amazed at how closely it matched my own thoughts. And I'd been pretty cagey with my thoughts at that point. I think the points of synchronicity were genuine
I swear I've seen you use this as reasoning for town-reading me when I've been scum a couple times before.

Do you think GIF is incapable of doing that as scum or do you just think that your reads are so out of whack with the general consensus that it would be unusual for GIF-scum to have the same reads?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”