Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 998, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: The Fox n Hound
even
Cool thanks

Tammy, fery, bork are town.

Your predecessor was pretty scummy but I'm leaning town due to the replace

I'm getting a leeeeetle worried about f16 but lets slap him just below bork on "levels of towniness"

Cephrir is scum

You're caught up!
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 875, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I don't see how I could've made 592 as scum. I would have had to fake my thoughts on Mastin to look like I'd posted them in a hydra QT two days prior and I don't go to those kinds of lengths as scum.
Wait, people think this is scum? Has it done something absurdly scummy?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1000, PeregrineV wrote:@AP- you got scum, eh?
Pv please dont bus me just yet, I can salvage this slot.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My only request is that we lynch Yakuri whoever the fuck by D3 at the latest. Wow. If its scum, its gotta go. If its town, its REALLY gotta go.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 925, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Do ye ever get this itch
That ye really need to scratch?
Except ye do it with ye hook
And now ye need an eyepatch
Legitimately one of the funniest posts I've ever read. :P
In post 935, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I'm having flashbacks to every cephrir-scum game that I've ever seen
Thus why my vote is moving between them and ElementalHawk.
In post 983, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm replacing this lurkscum. I could read these 40 pages, cough of some faked scumreads, and vote townies, but I'd really just cut to the latter part of that? If someone could point me to a wagon on a townie that I could hop on and get this mafia win secured, that'd be great.

You town mastin? I can smell the fear on you, just surrender now, are you mafia?

I'm bulletproof. Just kidding, I'm a lyncher for mastinSSK1.

VOTE: Cabd.
Vote: Cabd

FoS: The mod

VOTE: MastinSSK
Because they're probably scum, and even if they're not, I'm going to end up thinking they are, anyway. :P

1. BULLETPROOF lyncher for mastinSSK
Good
god
, you're scum this game. Like. Normally. Normally. There's that paranoia. There's that, "Maybe he's actually town". Normally, your posting can give me some sort of goodvibes. Town, scum, doesn't matter. Normally, there's some redeeming aspect about you that throws things into doubt. But right now? Not seeing it.
At all.

Like...this is the type of thing that I can just tell. There's a town AP and a scum AP. This...just simply isn't a town AP.

It's like you're scum, who knows that pretending to be town won't work, so you pretend to be town so badly that you know I'll think too bad to be scum-pretending in the hopes that it rebounds back into town.
In post 994, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hey uh mastin. Your vote on me sucks. Whats up with that?
Weeeeeeeeeell...it did. And then you had to do that thing I do when I'm actually scum, especially scum replacing in. So it doesn't anymore. :P
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Like.

Normally, I give AP the benefit of the doubt.

But this? Is one of those times where I have that deep, deep feeling that giving AP the benefit of the doubt will let him murder us all.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

And revoting the slot for emphasis.
ElementalHawk was a scumread.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon.
AP's just scum.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

AP I gave you reads based on what has happened in the thread

:<

tl;dr-

I obvtown'd myself by page 2

Tammy obvtown'd herself by her reaction to scumreads and all that

bork felt town in his entrance and other people are townreading them so I must be right

SSK's entrance felt town

Ffery felt like town-ffery but if she's scum she'll be obvi in lylo

CF felt town, namely FT's side.

There's a reason for whoever the last one was too but I'm tired so ask me tomorrow
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Sadly, yes. I wish it wasn't true. But all those times AP talked to me and was sad that I was scum (and was actually scum)? I, uh. Feel like I'm finally feeling them for him.

Like...all the posting on his page.

It's...it's scum-him.

Like, I'm not going to bother reading his interactions with others; he wants me and others to do that. But...he's just...well, scum.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1003, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Pv please dont bus me just yet, I can salvage this slot.
You got one day before becoming the new tread inspector.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Like, AP.

I really <3 you. Really, really do.

But you are a cheeky, cheeky scumbutt this game and need to die in a fire. :(
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Really mastin? My entry post was practically trust tell levels of town. Are we doing this right now?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1011, MastinSSK wrote:Like, AP.

I really <3 you. Really, really do.

But you are a cheeky, cheeky scumbutt this game and need to die in a fire. :(
when you where scum as the birdinabath hydra, who did most of the posting? What did the QT look like?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1013, PeregrineV wrote:when you where scum as the birdinabath hydra, who did most of the posting? What did the QT look like?
QT was a scum QT and was mostly empty. I did most of the spamposting and mastin posted a couple scattered walls.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1012, AngryPidgeon wrote:Really mastin? My entry post was practically trust tell levels of town. Are we doing this right now?
No. We aren't. I'm past that point.

Like.

I really want to trust you.
Really want to believe you.
If not. If not trusting you. I want to enter into that debate.
Just so that at the end of it, I could go "Oh, fuck, he's actually town."
Really, really want to.

But I can't. Because...you're not. I want it to be true more than any other player, believe me. Yet...you aren't.

Like, normally, I'd give AP a day or two just on policy of AP being AP. Normally, I'd also be giving him that benefit of the doubt. Normally, I'd try hashing things out with him. Normally, I'd do a ton of stuff differently. But, well...I've never felt this way. That role reversal, of me being the one having seen the confscumness of a player, rather than being the player seen as confscum. Yet I know it's true. It simply...isn't the town AP. So this game, I'm the player who gets to say that line, that "You're scum, aren't you?" overwhelming feeling of sadness that the friend you know and respect is your enemy and you know they are.

Because it's true.
In post 1013, PeregrineV wrote:when you where scum as the birdinabath hydra, who did most of the posting? What did the QT look like?
AP's response is accurate; that game was mostly him, with little QT. But my read doesn't come from meta. (Okay, so past games may influence my overall perception, but they aren't driving it.) Not from that game or any other. My read comes from AP being AngryPidgeon, and everything I know about him is essentially saying that--while he's attempting to put on a strong show--this...just simply isn't his towngame.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:36 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 956, Titan wrote:Okay so, I'm going to ramble a bit. If I don't make sense, don't mind me, I've been swamped under a pile of grading and my brain is fried. I'm leaning town, I want to even say they're a strong town read but I'm slightly held back there. I'm not even sure why really. Arthur has them as a scum read, but he didn't respond to my questions about his reads this weekend. Basically bork looks town, and I'm somewhat dependent on others for reaffirming that read. So far ferry and Orc seem to have him as strong town so I'm somewhat comforted there. I suppose they could all be scum doing the kumbaya were not distancing dance but it doesn't feel that way. Nachos a little different for me. His tone has occasionally been stilted but he also feels more free and lighthearted. I recently misread nacho for awhile in vesperia, and in not being able to see where he was town in that game I think I've added more markers to read him with. Anyway, I liked his comments to orci, and I can see his comments to you. One of the things he told me in vesperia was that after ice and fire he was rethinking some of his biases in an effort to not get so blindsided again, so in that regard I could see him being a little more cautious.
I think I might have overreacted to Nacho's entrance, as looking back there's really nothing to contradict bork's claim that he was merely trying to get a read on me/us and I actually like his posts when looking back at it objectively. This still means he wasn't townreading me though which is concerning and remains a surprise to me, and I think the only time he's gone so far as voting me before was N's game where he was scum, which I believe is where a large part of my concern is coming from. Ceph is pretty much where I'm at on this and right now I'm concerned enough about the possibility that we have inappropriately fueled each other's paranoia there that I'm willing to hold off on getting carried away ]and reconsider things later, and I imagine Ceph will be happy with this too. I think that's close to what our plan's been the whole time though, as it's not like we've decided to lynch Kagura or anything (yet :P ).
Also, is bork being town meta-based or based on his play here?
In post 1001, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Your predecessor was pretty scummy but I'm leaning town due to the replace
What did you find town about him?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:05 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

absolutely nothing, aside from "orcinus is stupid enough to still rely on replace out=town, most of the time"
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 983, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi guys. Theres not even a role PM in my inbox, he just skyped me it lol cause cabd is too mia for his own good.

I'm replacing this lurkscum. I could read these 40 pages, cough of some faked scumreads, and vote townies, but I'd really just cut to the latter part of that? If someone could point me to a wagon on a townie that I could hop on and get this mafia win secured, that'd be great.

You town mastin? I can smell the fear on you, just surrender now, are you mafia?

I'm bulletproof. Just kidding, I'm a lyncher for mastinSSK1.

VOTE: Cabd.
Vote: Cabd

FoS: The mod

VOTE: MastinSSK
Because they're probably scum, and even if they're not, I'm going to end up thinking they are, anyway. :P

1. BULLETPROOF lyncher for mastinSSK
Oh hi there.

My motivation to finish that catchup post just increased substantially.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1004, AngryPidgeon wrote:My only request is that we lynch Yakuri whoever the fuck by D3 at the latest. Wow. If its scum, its gotta go. If its town, its REALLY gotta go.
It's GiF.

How much of Streetcar Racer did you read from before your replace-in?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1005, MastinSSK wrote:Good god, you're scum this game. Like. Normally. Normally. There's that paranoia. There's that, "Maybe he's actually town". Normally, your posting can give me some sort of goodvibes. Town, scum, doesn't matter. Normally, there's some redeeming aspect about you that throws things into doubt. But right now? Not seeing it.
At all.

Like...this is the type of thing that I can just tell. There's a town AP and a scum AP. This...just simply isn't a town AP.

It's like you're scum, who knows that pretending to be town won't work, so you pretend to be town so badly that you know I'll think too bad to be scum-pretending in the hopes that it rebounds back into town.
I lol'd
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1007, MastinSSK wrote:And revoting the slot for emphasis.
ElementalHawk was a scumread.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon.
AP's just scum.
Wait are you serious.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Players in this game who should recognize AP's entrance:

Me
Desp
mastin
Tammy
BS
ns
Cupcake
p5
Mac

Would scum-mastin be brave enough to make a push that scum-him made verbatim with this many players overlapping from the previous game?
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:01 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

So orc, do you want to hear why you have zero business thinking you can play the meta card on me or are you determined to be obstinate about this
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1022, Just Sheep Us wrote:Players in this game who should recognize AP's entrance:

Me
Desp
mastin
Tammy
BS
ns
Cupcake
p5
Mac

Would scum-mastin be brave enough to make a push that scum-him made verbatim with this many players overlapping from the previous game?
What game are you referring to when you say "AP's entrance"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 405, Kagura wrote:Nacho just told me that he's been posting early reads in our old Hydra QT from Legend of Zelda and I had no idea
And you didn't notice that the QT had new posts?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”