Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 am

Post by shos »

GG doesnt townhunt d1.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 am

Post by shos »

Mirari. Help me. Its like im fighting everypne and everyone protects eaglescum..

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 am

Post by shos »

@everyone: who would you have targetted n1 as a weak cop? And are they a scumread or townread?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:32 am

Post by shos »

If nopony is going to help me lynch eaglescum then by all means pick your fav neighbourizer and lynch ahoy. Idek or care anymore.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3025, shos wrote:GG doesnt townhunt d1.
You have no evidence of this.
It also seems like GG had a few townreads by the end of the day, so...?
In post 3028, shos wrote:If nopony is going to help me lynch eaglescum then by all means pick your fav neighbourizer and lynch ahoy. Idek or care anymore.
Try fitz on for size.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 am

Post by shos »

I played with gg alot lately
And having townreads=\=townhunting

Ill see fitz later from a computer..

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

This exchange w Nacho makes me feel he's possibly scum.

VOTE: ika

ika is a decent lynch and will tell me about shos.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3027, shos wrote:
@everyone: who would you have targetted n1 as a weak cop? And are they a scumread or townread?
I wouldn't target unless I was near certain I had scum. Wait till twilight. Announce it and target I guess. Never played weak cop though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:43 am

Post by shos »

you wouldn't target at all? why would you do that. worst case - you get a conftown free. that's stupid.
why announce it and not crumb it?

If I were a weak doc, I'd post something like
...AND THAT WAS A HAMMER!! if X flips town, then Y is my best scumread, and if scum, then Z is my best townread. alright? remember that.
then, obviously, target Y or Z accordingly. if I die, then town would have very easy time lynching scum. and scum will get no idea about my role from such a post.

I'm now back home, will make some arrangement and look at Fitz and Ika, cuz I have no idea why people are on either wagons.
well actually I kinda do know why Ika is being voted, he's done nothing all game, but still it's worth looking at, and probably will look at mollie as well

Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Mirari »

I probably would have targeted someone I felt was scummy, probably Nacho.
Shos, I don't see Eagle scum. I don't believe your reaction tests worked meaningfully. I think eagle targeting Mala again and then Mala taking over the investigation responsibility is a good course of action.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

Minari, supposing eagle is a weak cop, then there's no reason to have him waste a target on someone he's checked.

Shos, I prefer the guaranteed extra voter. We need the bodies early on IMO. Weak cop worst best when the number of killers is confirmed. Then announce. Otherwise ppl lose time and scum can clear while ppl are zomg multiball.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

Eagle, can anyone neighborize you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 am

Post by shos »

...you do realize that by doccing mala what you do is make the numbers even, which means there is one extra voter, but one extra for lynch? and so it would even be HARDER to lynch scum, because you need MORE people to vote correctly, because it doesn't make the lynch pool smaller(compare mala dead to mala conftown alive)....so basically it helps nothing to just keep him alive and waste investigation. Now, what would it do? scum will probably kill him anyway - not mala - because he is stronger and town watcher is dead, and mala's results are prone to manipulation etc etc.

therefore the plan for n2 of him targetting mala is useless and stupid. Since everyone is so suspicious of me, doccing me would be just fine, right? cuz it will also confirm me? thanks.

the fact that he also supposedly targettED mala on n1, THAT is what makes me think he is scum; not the daystart reaction tests. this is the main idea, they are the suppording details, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 am

Post by shos »

commenting on other games and then starting my rereads here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:01 am

Post by shos »

Alright here we go, starting with ika. I have about an hour or so to do both so I'm dictating
20 minutes for this one and 40 for the other because the other is bigger
half an hour to each, I can't believe they are both with so little posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 2090, ika wrote:ok i got like halfway thoguth and my attention span is failing. it is late here, i will prob try to catch up on more latter.

i am kinda glancing through many of the posts as well to try and catch up.

but things i have noted so far;

meta is a bad use of logic, it can be changed
the rvs train seemed to be a quick-hit
just becasue someone goes against the norm doesnt mean they are scum, i have seen games where a town that went against everything was then lynched the next day.
big read walls =/= town, i have seen players who do that as both town and scum.

most of the other stuff has been me kinda glancing through. im not used to subbing into game i have not been following. on my home site, we have like 1-2 games where i can follow it.
first post worth mentioning, ISO2. this is a good post; I agree regarding meta, he's stating scumread on wisdom(which was terrible at the start of D1). That long line about going against everyone - I don't know what he is referencing; in the big walls thing he is referencing me most probably and my thing D1 with the great wall of china against wisdom - possible that the long one was referring to this as well.... anyway, the noticeable thing in his post is the amount of english/typing mistakes, so that is consistent, I just remember someone saying something about that somewhen..

In post 2141, ika wrote:my god i hate this 25 post to get through this, anyway...

i have skimmed though most of it and read through others and mostly seen bickering of one another, then i see there has been 3 neghborizers, a vergin, and and a delayed QT cop. joy.

so as for the rest i got lost halfway though due to confusion and lack of attention span to catch up on all this. so for right now im just kinda gonna go from here and follow links and stuff.
this is ISO3; I looked at it at the part where he saw the claims. that might be far fetched, but just like eagle and fitz, replacing into such a long game, missing stuff is very very viable, and he didn't. so it kinda looks like he was helped by partners..

EDIT AFTER POST: nah. it's D1. they didn't get the chance to talk yet.
In post 2143, ika wrote:
In post 2142, Wisdom wrote:That's all very good but you're not telling us who the scum is.

And get an avatar.
if you exepcet me to magicly pull all the scums out of this cluster, you are looking at the wrong person.

as for the avatar maybe later. your need for wanting it is irrelivent to the game.
this actually looks good, tho; wisdom asked him for an avatar despite him being teh ONLY one without one, so that really HAS been irrelevant. he's already expressed scumreading at wisdom in the first post so hmm. but his next discussion with wisdom doesn't look like I-talk-to-scumread thing.

When wisdom votes him he reacts with 'lul. gotta get back to work'. not even questioning that vote. that's...wierd.
In post 2216, ika wrote:
In post 2170, Desperado wrote:But the ika vote made a ton of sense?

Who do you think ika replaced?
using a past persons post to vote me is bad reasoning, i am not molli.
In post 2173, Wisdom wrote:Though I am getting frustrated by how unreasonable/stupid almost the whole playerlist acts at times, and they can't all be scum, so there's that.
if you think we are all stupid then build a case one evryone. i noticed how you said you dislike doing that but unless if you do you will lack credability.
In post 2203, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2197, Whiskers wrote:A Town QT Cop is not really any stronger or weaker than a Scum QT Cop. They're both useless.
dude wtf?
How is a town QT Cop useless? The only difference to a regular Cop is that the neighborizing would obscure the results, which is now taken care of.
A scum QT Cop is completely useless. Why would scum want to find neighborhoods? Scum want to find PRs that are actually dangerous to them.
i can see other ways where it is useless, what if no QT existed in the game, what if scums didnt have a qt, what if negiborizers didnt exist? i think you empathise too heavely on scums fear of prs. A town can have all the prs they like. But all it takes is someone to manupiulate or twist words to easily make town impolde on itself. i have been a victim in that kind of play before
that's a really reheaally awesome post.
Firstly, you see that push on wisdom again. Then look at it: he tells wisdom about credibility, that you're not credible if you don't make cases etc....he describes how scum behaves in his mind. did he act this way during the game? no. not at all. this makes me think that he is town; if he was scum he'd be playing like he thinks scum should play, and he's not.
in the end he does it again: describing scum: "someone to manipulate or twist words to make town impode on itself". he doesn't do either of those.

it's been 20 minutes already, damn, I'm being distracted. I've read 14 posts only dammit. Fitz will have to wait I guess. The only thing I have against Ika so far is lack of content - so otherwise, townread acquired. that other-site subject keeps rising, it's annoying, but it's not scummy. lol @whiskers calling him ikea XD\
In post 2245, ika wrote:
In post 2244, shos wrote:Ika i see you posting not a. Few posta and yet i cant seem to recall any subsstance in any of them
kinda hard when i dont have much to go off of. you guys do it diffrently and take so long to make post. im more fast paced with min in 48hr cycles.

when its in a dead cylce like this i dont got much to say but what i know. i am a spectator waiting for something to happen. when it does happen then i can give more substance
yup. annoying, but only annoying.

and I'm kinda taking it back. the substance exists, you just REAAALLY have to read between the lines. he doesn't state it, but see the repeated pushing on wisdom, and you can also see a townread on whiskers(or at least protecting him..)..and there's really nothing scummy so far.

and the post that folllows - when I reaction tested him he reacted with 'I want to hear reasoning'. when wisdom, his scumread, did that, he ignored. that's still fine.

well I've gone through half the posts - and I have to go - I didn't count the time to actually get there in that hour so 40 minutes it is and now I'll get dressed and leave. I'll finish this ISO probably tomorrow; at worst a little later..and Fitz will have to wait for after that.

How long do we have till Day end?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:42 am

Post by shos »

2326*.
In post 2991, Elyse wrote:
Sorry! Got caught up in New Year's Festivities! Happy New Year everyone!

Votecount 2.04ika - 2 - Desperado, Whiskers (L-4)
Whiskers - 1 - Malakittens (L-5)
havingfitz - 1 - Nachomamma8 (L-5)
Mirari - 1 - 1baldeagle1 (L-5)
1baldeagle1 - 2 - ika, shos (L-4)
shos - 1 - Titus (L-5)

Not Voting - havingfitz, Mirari, ooba

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-09 22:00:00)

Interesting Fact #34: Eos, goddess of dawn, was made a nymphomanic by Aphrodite after she slept with Ares.

Prodded ooba, havingfitz, and Malakittens. :oops:
day ends in more than a week.

lurkerscums are possible, btw. it's been a LONG while since day started.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:44 am

Post by shos »

meanwhile I'm definitely not seeing ika lynch.

so townreads so far are Nacho and Ika. I remember Ooba being on the townlist too but can't remember why. I wanna lynch between the lurkers, if eagle is out of the question.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:10 am

Post by shos »

not a single comment for this long at this time?..
oh, weekend.
well I'll be probably posting soon some more, till my gf comes

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 2.05ika - 3 - Desperado, Whiskers, Titus (L-3)
Whiskers - 1 - Malakittens (L-5)
havingfitz - 2 - Nachomamma8, Mirari (L-4)
Mirari - 1 - 1baldeagle1 (L-5)
1baldeagle1 - 2 - ika, shos (L-4)

Not Voting - havingfitz, ooba

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-09 22:00:00)
havingfitz is V/LA until Jan. 6. His prod was not counted against him.
ooba has 24 hours to respond to his prod before being replaced.

Interesting Fact #35: The river of fire in the Underworld is called the Phlegethon.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 am

Post by shos »

well after a superlate dinner it looks like I'm going to have like 10 minutes so don't expect much :/

Elyse, you should totally compile a list of all interesting facts in a spoiler on P1 ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:30 am

Post by shos »

ISO 21 is meh in its style but I remember saying it before - that it was obvious that he wasn't a virgin. that insistence on not claiming and, in retrospect, the 'to cause more confusion' post, is town motifs imo

in ISO23 (post 2496) ika refrains from posting his homesite. that's odd. evading meta possibly - we'll have to check it out there tho. anyone willing to do that task?

whiskers post in 2761 about the lack of response between ISO 23 and 24 is a good point. that would be an interesting read to see what he skipped.

I have to say that it looks like he's just playing his other-site style.

okay I've read up until 2993. I think it's safe to say he's town. I'm out

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 2462, ika wrote:
In post 2416, ooba wrote:ika, is your role a virgin? Stop ducking the question.
If i was vergion i would of claimed it already so obviously im not not stop role fishing
In post 2426, Wisdom wrote:Can we just lynch ika regardless of whether he admits he's a virgin or not?
not a vergin and not a scum
In post 2439, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2437, shos wrote:So whatvdo you offer? Proceed with gamevas if we never had any claims?
no.
Lynch ika, because he's the only one that has not claimed "Not virgin" right now, and even if he isn't a virgin, he's still scum.
not a vergin and not a scum
In post 2449, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2415, ika wrote:
In post 2367, Wisdom wrote:I think we should have the other Virgins claim, if they exist, to confirm your theory. It's sounding very accurate right now.
To cause more confusion?
Are you sure that equals "no" to you?
It equals "Why the fuck should I claim" to me.
your answer is also vaild, give me a good reason. im not vergin is all you need to know
WILL READ FITZ TOMORROW

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 am

Post by shos »

huh wut how did this happen the quote was supposed to be in 3046

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3046, shos wrote:ISO 21 is meh in its style but I remember saying it before - that it was obvious that he wasn't a virgin. that insistence on not claiming and, in retrospect, the 'to cause more confusion' post, is town motifs imo

in ISO23 (post 2496) ika refrains from posting his homesite. that's odd. evading meta possibly - we'll have to check it out there tho. anyone willing to do that task?

whiskers post in 2761 about the lack of response between ISO 23 and 24 is a good point. that would be an interesting read to see what he skipped.

I have to say that it looks like he's just playing his other-site style.

okay I've read up until 2993. I think it's safe to say he's town. I'm out
shos, ika and I have history. Extensive. I already provided the site for anyone who cares.

I'm investigating the meta.

I'd also rather burn our free extra body at the end of lylo or mylo if necessary. I'm not burning it for essentially nothing. The extra voters make it harder to derplynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”