Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

I buy the stupidity from shos but not from you. There's absolutely zero doubt mala is town now yet you keep acting retarded about it and even replaced mollie instead of her.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:33 am

Post by shos »

Wisdom, if many people disagree with you, it means that there is, in fact, doubt that mala is town. I too still believe that matt and mala are scum together; you are at teh moment voting WHISKERS who is by far more townie than both of them, and even with the confusion with the claim, I see no way in which you'd vote whiskers over matt. I know matt's having ifnals lately but seriously, look at his latest posts.

I should mention that I voted matt just becasue I think mala's wagon is less viable at the moment. I still prefer it over matt. yes wisdom. you SAID what you had to say. we disagreed. it's that simple, and doesn't make us stupid, or scum.

I would also like to mention how Des has gone under my radar this entire game. it's been 86 pages and I still don't have a read on him. this fits to his meta from the latest towngame we lost together in lylo, but well, I've never seen des scum iirc, and des is in the pool of potential thirdscum if I assume mala/matt.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2124, Wisdom wrote:Yeah right.

Whiskers/Desp/nacho
the fuck is that supposed to mean
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

Many? It's just you and desp. There is no doubt.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2125, Wisdom wrote:I buy the stupidity from shos but not from you. There's absolutely zero doubt mala is town now yet you keep acting retarded about it and even replaced mollie instead of her.
Get real, asshole.
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2126, shos wrote:, and even with the confusion with the claim
What confusion? He lied about his role and now conveniently changed it.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Desperado »

Town get confused about their role too
;)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2115, Desperado wrote:Mirari, why aren't you and ooba doing anything about your
mutual conftown status
?
Huh? Is this sarcasm or equally likely, did I miss something?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2126, shos wrote:we disagreed. it's that simple, and doesn't make us stupid, or scum
It does. There's no way you can't understand that the setup points to a role like mala's existing or how the flavor further confirms it. There is absolutely no chance mala is scum, so still pushing that is either stupid or scum acting stupid.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2132, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2115, Desperado wrote:Mirari, why aren't you and ooba doing anything about your
mutual conftown status
?
Huh? Is this sarcasm or equally likely, did I miss something?
Mirari and Ooba are treating one another as conftown but are not working together
at all
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2133, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2126, shos wrote:we disagreed. it's that simple, and doesn't make us stupid, or scum
It does. There's no way you can't understand that the setup points to a role like mala's existing or how the flavor further confirms it. There is absolutely no chance mala is scum, so still pushing that is either stupid or scum acting stupid.
It's not hard to craft a role that fits "the setup" when we only know half of it and half of that half was already claimed by the time she came out. Matt, Whiskers, and Grim had all already claimed--why are you 100% certain that she is town just because her role fits???

You are the one being stupid.
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

Did she know what the neighborizers do flavor-wise? Why did she say all that stuff about lovers if she didn't?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:59 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:I just want to point out that, I'm the "other neighborizer," and I'm the "unanimous townread." So maybe it should add some weight that I'm the one saying this?

My role does not overlap with his. I'm Apollo, a Day Neighborizer. Which, when I think about it, seems a lot more like a scum role, doesn't it?
In post 1584, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1569, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:Day Neighborizer
So that's why you asked Mala whether she was already neighborized. You assumed Matt also works at day.

The weird thing is that Mala answered "I don't know" as opposed to "no", as if she also knew the neighborizers are supposed to work at day.
Exactly. Or, I'm not sure if that's what it is "As if," but it certainly was a weird way to answer it. If you have been Neighborized-- that's fairly straightforward.
In post 1572, ooba wrote:
In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:My role does not overlap with his. I'm Apollo, a Day Neighborizer. Which, when I think about it, seems a lot more like a scum role, doesn't it?
Not alignment indicative - flavor wise this is pretty strong - esp. the day\night dual nature.

Also - if possible, I would like the neighbourizers to consider me when neighbourizing. It should be beneficial.
Yeah, maybe. Will you be more talkative if I neighborize you than you have been in the thread? Because if not, it'd really be a waste, wouldn't it?
Also, since I'm a Dayborizer, would it really be useful to you?
In post 2082, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2079, Mirari wrote:Your claim itself I feel is more likely scum than the other 2 neighborizer claims.
I agree. Mine stands out a lot and it seems like, since town can already talk during the Day, and scum would really benefit more from doing so privately, it is more of a scum role. Of course, I can't tell you I'm scum. But I do certainly think my role is scummy.
In post 2079, Mirari wrote:If there are no more neighbors (praying to Olympic godz at this point), your claim seems to have safety built into it from a design perspective. Right now Mala can check to see if people have a QT. If you are scum you will have a QT. You using your power on D1 makes it so that you will have a QT and thus avoid being hit by her cop ability. An activation of a Godfather ability in my opinion.
I haven't used my power. I use my power at night, and I don't get a QT until the next Day.
So, Mala should Cop me, read me Tonight, while I neighborize her. Then she knows I'm town, and we share a DayQT.

Actually. I take that back.

I don't know if everybody's role is like this, but mine says, I neighborize someone, share a quicktopic with them, "located here" and gives a link.
So technically, I already have a QT.
Checking the QT, it says I'm allowed to talk to myself pregame, but can not talk there when night starts.
I probably should have checked the QT before now (I didn't think I needed to; I had nobody I was neighbored with), I could have left them some thoughts or something.

Oh right, so I should point this out, too:
That means I can technically neighbor Night 1, but effectively it doesn't work until Day 2.
(quotes snipped for relevance to topic at hand)

Wisdom, I'm not seeing any contradictions here. I will admit that I also assumed that the 'Day' part meant that Whiskers' choice was made during the day phase, but the early comments about it being more useful for scum line up with it being a Neighborization that lead to a Day QT. The response to ooba is in line with this. And quite frankly, if people were misinterpreting my role, I'd want to see where they went with it, as their views on it just might reveal something about their knowledge of the set-up that would be helpful should they flip scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

If that was the case, he'd claim that that's why he did it. Instead he completely went with it when people referred to his "day-shot". Meaning that's what he was claiming.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

Or explain to me where the hell his "mala were you neighborized" comes from if not because he assumed Matt also neighborizes at day.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:46 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Off the top of my head, thinking maybe scum got a chance to neighborize pre-game or was trying to catch Mala out in a lie given the timing of Matt's claim.

Please go read Whisker's ISO from #1564/ISO #153 and explain to me where he misleads us or where it was anti-town not to correct our assumptions.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:04 am

Post by ika »

my god i hate this 25 post to get through this, anyway...

i have skimmed though most of it and read through others and mostly seen bickering of one another, then i see there has been 3 neghborizers, a vergin, and and a delayed QT cop. joy.

so as for the rest i got lost halfway though due to confusion and lack of attention span to catch up on all this. so for right now im just kinda gonna go from here and follow links and stuff.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

That's all very good but you're not telling us who the scum is.

And get an avatar.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:09 am

Post by ika »

In post 2142, Wisdom wrote:That's all very good but you're not telling us who the scum is.

And get an avatar.
if you exepcet me to magicly pull all the scums out of this cluster, you are looking at the wrong person.

as for the avatar maybe later. your need for wanting it is irrelivent to the game.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't expect you to do that, but I expect to hear who you are suspecting. So far your posts have been fluff.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:17 am

Post by ika »

In post 2144, Wisdom wrote:I don't expect you to do that, but I expect to hear who you are suspecting. So far your posts have been fluff.
well as i have said i have skimmed though most of it and mostly seen bickering. i have no clue about the gods or the flavor or stuff. due to this being a closed setup though, i dont find it unsal for 3 neigborizers to exist right now. the question remains if they are town or not. i will prob glance through again sometime and try to look through it. but im prob not going to read all of it again my attention span will fail me to read through it.

if you like, name a person that you want me to look at.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: ika
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am

Post by ika »

lul. anyway i got work so i will prob be back some time later
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2136, Wisdom wrote:Did she know what the neighborizers do flavor-wise? Why did she say all that stuff about lovers if she didn't?
If one of the neighborizers is scum then hell yeah she did.
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

How? Not even the neighborizers knew about it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”