Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 1.22penguin_alien - 3 - ooba, Mirari, Nachomamma8 (L-4)
Mirari - 2 - penguin_alien, Desperado (L-5)
MattP - 2 - havingfitz, Grimgroove (L-5)
Whiskers - 2 - shos, Wisdom (L-5)
shos - 1 - Whiskers (L-6)

Not voting - MattP, Malakittens, ika

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)

Interesting Fact #23: Kronos and Rhea, the two major Titans, were married and siblings.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2350, shos wrote:
In post 2341, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2340, Wisdom wrote:I don't care why you did it, you're fakeclaiming and it's the most solid evidence we have.
Which is to say, you have no evidence.

I guess we already knew that, it
is
Day 1. But by now you've built up this illusion that you actually had some kind of, I don't know, support behind your attacks...

Anyway,
vote: shos

Wisdom has hardly proven himself a pirate. Get off of his shoulder and speak for yourself.
first point was directed at wisdom but I'll address it too. Town don't
need
support to scumhunt.
Wrong.
In post 2350, shos wrote:they just do that. by covincing others, they will earn their support; not just have it from the beginning to start with.
...ok, I was looking for synonym for evidence, since I had already used that word.
In post 2350, shos wrote:we have evidence against you mate; our role PMs.
Incorrect. Even by your own reasoning-- which follows-- this is not good evidence.
In post 2350, shos wrote:in many peeps' PMs the ability has flavor explanation for it.
In
many
? So, I'm clearly not the only standout here. Why does that make me... actually, nobody is arguing that it makes me scum, the argument is that I'm lying.
In post 2350, shos wrote:you supposedly don't,
Incorrect.
In post 2350, shos wrote:and are the only one who doesn't..
Incorrect.
In post 2350, shos wrote:this means taht you don't actually have that ability that you say you do.
This is a big jump in the logic-- especially since the last two points were false.
In post 2350, shos wrote:we practically know that there's gotta be some scum in the pack of three neighbourizers.
No, you don't. You know nothing of the setup. The closest you can come is your own understanding of game setup & balance, (aka, "outguess the mod") and that doesn't really apply in a theme game.
In post 2350, shos wrote:regarding the second point, wisdom is not a pirate at all. he's literally attacked..everyone. his reads are up and down so often and so quickly it's llike, well, *censored*. I'm not following wisdom here. I'm just coincidentally(lol) agreeing with what he says about you. and I'm in tons of work this week so don't expect me to restart making my superwalls like I did with wisdom atthe time.
You agree about me, and nearly everyone else.
In post 2350, shos wrote: penguin is town. sorta active lurking in the tunnel, yes, but still town.
Case in fucking point.
In post 2349, Wisdom wrote:Look for partners after you get a scumflip. Which you won't get from penguin.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2385, ooba wrote:
In post 2378, Wisdom wrote:Grim claimed Virgin to give Matt's neighborizer claim more strength. I doubt this would happen if they are both scum. Agree?

The other Virgins have not claimed despite Grim encouraging them to do so if they exist (1924). Would a scum Virgin claim or not seeing a Town Virgin claiming?
1) Yes. Grim-scum wouldn't link his fate to scumbuddy Matt so early. I can see Grim-scum linking to Matt-town.

2) That's surprising.

Point towards: (Speculation) Given that I'm suspicious of fitz as scum and fitz NEI claimed after the other two - I think scum virgin would have claimed.

Point Against: However, Quick ISO however reveals that fitz claimed way back in #1791. Maybe scum virgin figured out the one scum in three rule for NEIs and VIR and decided it's better not to claim?

Let's give it some time for others to read this again (maybe they missed 1924). But Grim looks much better if a second person claims but we do not get a third.
Whyyyy does scumGrim want to strengthen townMatt's claim!?
Why does wanting to help someone out make them both LESS likely to be scum together!?
Why does wanting to help someone out make the helper MORE likely to be scum than the one getting help!?

ESPECIALLY SINCE SCUM WOULD JUST
NOT CLAIM
AND LET MATT GET LYNCHED!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2396, ooba wrote:There might be simpler explanation as far as reasons for not claiming at that time go - but I don't want to answer for anyone else.

Worth bolding: If your ability is a "virgin" (i.e. cannot be neighbhourized) in this game, please claim
I agree.

An addendum to this please
if you are a virgin goddess (Athena, Artemis, Hestia) only claim if you are one of those three and have an ability that makes you a Virgin (like Grim)
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

There should be one of those in {Nacho, ika}
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

I stenghtened MattP's claim at first, only to second guess this strenthening only a mere minutes afterwards. What the hell are you people smoking? I've been wanting to lynch this man for the last 50 pages. Stop throwing hypotheses in eachothers faces and circlejerk and actually look at interactions that have taken place.

When I claimed Virgin I said exactly why I did it. Go read it, and the two-three posts after it. There's really no reason to start fabricating all these scenarios and associations. A waste of time and space.

What I do agree with however is that I don't see any reason for the other Virgin(s) not to claim. I've asked them to do this a couple of pages ago already.

Case on Whiskers is bad, this whole thing about him not flavor-explaining his ability is bullshit and not hard proof at all. What is hard proof is what we cans ee and look at, and that's:

1/ Nachomamma still not scumhunting.
2/ MattP having dissapeared after having lost his town-leader position and his unquestioned universal townread.
3/ MattP's claim circumstances and motives still being as scummy as before.
4/ Both of the above's early strong defending of Malakittens with objectively stupid arguments.
5/ Ika not in any way turining around the bad impression mollie left on us.

I want to lynch one of those three. Soon.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Prod dodge; I'll catch up here tonight.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2405, Grimgroove wrote:2/ MattP having dissapeared after having lost his town-leader position and his unquestioned universal townread.
Considering he has been on V/LA, this is bad.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Considering what he did whenever he did pop up, it's very good. DON'T START WITH ME WISDOM! You have asked me once before why I thought MAttP was scum and I almost popped a fuse. If you want to go cross-defending him you go ahead but do not expect any feedback from me on that whatsoever.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Do you like ooba's theory? 1 scum in neighborizers, 1 in virgins, 1 other?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

It's a possibility, I've always said one of the neighborizers is bound to be scum, but I don't like how he's trying to build a case on it solely based on that. It's supportive at best, and him throwing in that bucket theory improves his input only marginally. Too much theory, too much set-up spec, and too little about what's going on here and now.

And what I've said about the neighbours also applies to the Virgins, if there's more than just me, which considering the amount of virgin gods flavourwise should be the case. Whenever they claim they should immediately add an explanation as to why they haven't done so earlier.
If nobody claims, the neighbourizers have their job cut out for them: find the silent virgin(s) and smoke them out.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ika
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2405, Grimgroove wrote:1/ Nachomamma still not scumhunting.
2/ MattP having dissapeared after having lost his town-leader position and his unquestioned universal townread.
3/ MattP's claim circumstances and motives still being as scummy as before.
4/ Both of the above's early strong defending of Malakittens with objectively stupid arguments.
5/ Ika not in any way turining around the bad impression mollie left on us.

I want to lynch one of those three. Soon.
I like this. I'm not totally sold on you being town, Grimgroove, but nothing says I can't be suspicious of you and vote with you, too. I'm fairly down for Matt, and for Ika. Although, I'd like to see how Ika answers the questio directed to him first.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm finding it a challenge to keep up. I'm considering sheeping GG since he's saying most of the stuff I'm thinking anyway. TBD.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Too tired for this tonight after all. Tomorrow catch-up.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2367, Wisdom wrote:I think we should have the other Virgins claim, if they exist, to confirm your theory. It's sounding very accurate right now.
To cause more confusion?
In post 2374, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2371, ooba wrote:Well, I was actually thinking about that yesterday. We're all assuming that scum share a QT or all of them do. I was thinking of a setup where the scum virgin godfather knows his partners, but is not part of the QT and controls the kill till he dies\is lynched. The other two scum share a QT and get kill control if the godfather is out of the game.

Now that I type it out - it sounds crazy.
It definitely sounds too crazy, especially considering this is the first setup Elyse designs.
If this is the first setup then i would not doubt it, however you never know. I have seen first time host have some of the caziest things.
In post 2378, Wisdom wrote:Some things to consider if we go with this theory.

Grim claimed Virgin to give Matt's neighborizer claim more strength. I doubt this would happen if they are both scum. Agree?

The other Virgins have not claimed despite Grim encouraging them to do so if they exist (). Would a scum Virgin claim or not seeing a Town Virgin claiming?
I agree that they are either running on a huge gambit or one is scum and another is town or they are both town.
In post 2389, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2388, Mirari wrote:A flavor claim would easily point them out in that case?
What do you mean?
Easy flavor claim can indicate role.
In post 2407, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2405, Grimgroove wrote:2/ MattP having dissapeared after having lost his town-leader position and his unquestioned universal townread.
Considering he has been on V/LA, this is bad.
Why?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by ooba »

ika, is your role a virgin? Stop ducking the question.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2415, ika wrote:To cause more confusion?
No, to confirm the theory.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2398, Desperado wrote:
In post 2395, Mirari wrote:
In post 2390, Nachomamma8 wrote:I am tired so mostly read to keep up, but townread on ooba and Mirari gets strengthened in the last 6 pages or so.
For what reason?
Probably the same reason I think you two look better: there's a tag-team energy to your most recent posting that wasn't present earlier.
And that tag team energy was formed in a town-ooba looking way; when he was scum, he setup speculated only a *tiny, tiny* bit and came to the conclusion he wanted to push for scum purposes fairly quickly. As town, he formed some decent looking hypothesis, I got to see his thought process, and you did it together!
In post 2404, Wisdom wrote:There should be one of those in {Nacho, ika}
I've been around the block quite a few times, so not I.
In post 2405, Grimgroove wrote:1/ Nachomamma still not scumhunting.
I'm pushing people I suspect.
I'm defending people I don't suspect.
How else do you expect me to scumhunt?
In post 2405, Grimgroove wrote:4/ Both of the above's early strong defending of Malakittens with objectively stupid arguments.
I could go around this merry go round again but you probably don't want me to.

Virgins claiming narrows down power roles very hard and it's not at all worth confirming the theory.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by shos »

I am on thevqueue for open modding. Then ill get my mini theme going, and it is CRAZEH. Dunno how experienced elyse is gaming wise - this is what affects the setup craziness! Not modding exp.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by Wisdom »

So that leaves ika.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 2418, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm pushing people I suspect.
I have very bad news for you. I do not doubt for one minute you are telling the truth here, but it appears all those posts you made, at least those where you are pushing someone, have dissappeared into the void. They are now probably in a galaxy far-far away and have taken the form of Zsngrhl'ghlok-excrements, unfit for human reading material at this point in time.

Could you remind me who you've been pushing and how, before this dreadful anomaly took place?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 2418, Nachomamma8 wrote:Virgins claiming narrows down power roles very hard and it's not at all worth confirming the theory.
Yet you have no qualms with claiming you're NOT a virgin.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 2410, Grimgroove wrote:If nobody claims, the neighbourizers have their job cut out for them: find the silent virgin(s) and smoke them out.
I do withdraw this statement. As long as Malakittens is in town, neighborizers shouldn't be neighbourizing. They can always visit me to confirm my role though.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Or all the neighborizers neighbour Malakittens.
Not sure what that would do exactly, but it sounds good.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”