Micro : The Cult 2 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So lets talk about how this is the first game I've ever been in that had started without a confirmation phase. I kinda like it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: thenewearth
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

ya. I sent a confirm in over pm, saw the thread open anyways and was like - lol JK.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 14, Deltabacon wrote:VOTE: AP

I replaced out of the last game I could have shared with you, and I watched you romp to victory whilst I was thinking you were town.

NEVER. AGAIN.

Its ok Delta, I'll just recruit you this time and you can win with me!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 15, AngryPidgeon wrote:Its ok Delta, I'll just recruit you this time and you can win with me!

Oops, I mean your posts look awfully suspicious; are you the Cult Leader?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 18, thenewearth wrote:We should policy lynch AP later.

You so silly.

In post 19, Kid A wrote:wanted to vote AP but it looks like everyone else did already

VOTE: Kid A
Serious vote - post 19 is cautious scum trying to look protown.

In post 27, RandomYoshi wrote:Well the only one I'm slightly iffy about is AP, but AP's post is townish. tne voted me to get some sort of reaction — say, if I was the Cult Leader, I probably would have framed tne at that point

Wait, you _know_ that tne was reaction testing you because you _would have_ reacted differently as scum? Or am I misunderstanding that?

Pimhel looks town. TNE is probably town too.

P-edit: Quality posting ^

Also, I'm going to be super tryhard D1. Day 1 is the most important game day in regular games, even more so in this game since one correct lynch wins the game on D1 only.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 38, Remembrance wrote:Could you stop mind hacking me angry pidgeon? That's not protown.

haha.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 43, Remembrance wrote:hasn't given some sort of indication of alignment.

You have reads on everyone else in the game?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Eh, I guess. For some reason I thought not everyone had posted yet.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 48, Remembrance wrote:@What do you think of Pimhel so far?

Probtown. He feels a bit carefree.

In post 62, Kid A wrote:angrypidgeon seemed to think that a protown play was a scumtell

What 'play'? All you did was talk about voting me and then justify not going through with it. It felt fake and overly cautious. All I see is a bunch of words that look like good policy on the surface, but feel misplaced.

@Pimhel: Kid A trying to look protown intentionally was a conclusion based on not understanding why town would post that. I don't see how you think my post is comparable, even still. I said I was going to be trying hard to win; all I really did was imply I was town which isn't exactly protown play - lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Isn't the setup guaranteed to be 8 town V 1 cult leader right now?

Pimhel was saying 'we' to mean the wagon on me. It was clearly a joke and it looks town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #69 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2, zoraster wrote:The game will start with 8 members of the town and 1 Cult Leader

Answering my own q.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I hate subscribing to the philosophy that scum players act with blatant scum motivation. Most of the time, scum players are just trying to act town and fit in.

But the cult leader can only recruit
once
. So I could see wanting to get on people's good side. Also note that the cult doesn't get to know who recruited them. So in a hypothetical Pim recruiting DB situation, DB doesnt necessarily realize Pim is scum and stop trying to lynch him or w/e.

But town and scum are both capable of buddying - its a pretty shitty scumtell.

P-edit: You aren't buddying me are you Pim :wink:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #86 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hey Freshman, who do you think is town?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Freshman: Ok, how about getting some and telling ol' AP all about them then?

I intend to lynch correctly today so it doesn't come to it, but I'd appreciate being watched tonight. Im loving this wifom
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 110, GuyInFreezer wrote:Babe you can drive my car
Yes you're gonna be a star

VOTE: TNE

LOL

Town

GIF
RandomYoshi
PimHel

Probably Town?

Remembrance
TNE

DeltaBacon

DeltaBacon - I feel like DB sees things differently than I do and I'm having trouble reading him because of that.
In post 85, Deltabacon wrote:With AP, he says it meant the entirety of the wagon on him, whereas with you, you make only specific reference to you and me.

But it was literally only the 2 of you on the wagon? Rereading the original post, I don't get why this is a big deal to you. He was making a joke about my avatar not being a Pidgeon. It was a awkward, but was it really that scummy? I know he was posting to you and not me, but I'm just not getting buddying out of that post. Your case feels really forced.

That said, your frustration reads genuine this game.

Tigers be here

Kid A
Freshman
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #143 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Kid A trying to 'conftown' himself by self voting is really scummy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #146 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Then unvote yourself, wtf.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #169 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Kid A:

In post 127, Kid A wrote:if it proves im town i am happy to put myself at l-1

How the hell does this prove you are town? TNE/GIF were making a dumb joke/trolling and they looked a little town for it anyhow. And you actually think that voting yourself would confirm you as town?

In post 145, Kid A wrote:if someone hammers me while im gone and when i inevitably flip town you power roles should have a good clue as to who you need to use said roles on

This is a VT claim?

In post 148, Kid A wrote:scum is someone out of AP

nope. I'm town.

Delta:

In post 130, Deltabacon wrote:If he's not scum, then he's a fucking unhelpful townie who needs lynching.

PLing is an absolutely terrible idea when the game can be won D1 with 1 correct lynch. And I don't like the preemptive what-if about Pimhel flipping town - I don't see the motivation behind it if you are so convinced Pimhel is scum.

In post 138, Deltabacon wrote:Defending Kid A.

Ok, Why is defending someone scummy? Town defend townreads all the time. You can't even say defending is a relational tell at this point in the game since there is one scum.

In post 130, Deltabacon wrote:Let's have a look at how many times I've asked Pimhel to supply me with a case, shall we?

Is that a scumtell or just dumbtell?; You admit that Pimhel might be just bad town in your eyes. Most of your case on him is nitpicking parts of his iso and focusing on one (not even that badly) anti-town part of his playstyle. The DB shove on Pimhel feels desperate. I'm not really seeing why town DB is getting so frustrated right now. There is moderate support for Pimhel and it DB himself isn't under much pressure. And ya Kid A is causing a big sideshow with the self vote, but DB doesn't comment on that at all? It was kind of a big thing.

Oh also offering Pimhel a way out of being tunneled was scummy as fuck - is Pimhel scum or isn't he? The only town source for your frustration I can conceive is that people aren't sheeping you onto obvscum Pimhel.

Remembrance:

Why am I not a townread? I feel like we've been on the same wave length up to here anyhow.

Could you give me a quick stream of thought about your Pimhel scumread? Would town ever be manipulative?
In post 141, Remembrance wrote:Since Kid A is at L-1 I will now actually build a case given what I have.

Why wait until L - 1 to make a case on someone?

Town

AP - Just for you Freshman
RY - Not even reading the game anymore but still chugging along with reads and all that shamelessly; almost definitely town.
GIF - The self voting shindig read really townie. Bit carefree to be scum.
TNE - Feels a bit carefree to be scum. Also joking wrt selfvoting felt town.
Pimhel
Kid A - I think Kid A is town. The claim in 145 was so subconscious - I'm pretty convinced he VT slipped. I'd expect scum to be more upfront and direct with claims too - and I would kind of expect scum to claim PR today since that puts town in an awkward position. Also there is frustration coming with the claim that makes sense from a VT who has no cards up their sleeve to avoid getting lynched.

The "Ok, I want to be conf-town" bit from him was just so bizarre. I want an answer there, but I think he just derped? It was a pretty bold move from scum.
---------
Freshman - @Kid A: Freshman was/is a PoE read for me. I don't see why anyone thinks he is town.
Remembrance - I don't like him sitting on the fence about me. I don't like that his one serious content/push post comes when KidA is at L - 1 and likely to go down anyways. Why stop trolling and make it only then once KidA is likely going down already?
Delta - His push on Pimhel reads desperate and I don't see why he is so frustrated this game yet still bargaining with Pimhel about whether he'll keep pushing him or not.
Scum

I'm pretty sure scum is in Remembrance, Freshman, Delta. Leaning Delta/Remembrance.

I'll look at some ISOs tomorrow.
p-edit: this is my first Easter away from family. Feels weird. Even in college I was home for Easter.

Also, UNVOTE:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #171 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:eek:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 174, Remembrance wrote:Also, if he claimed a PR he might have been auto-lynched.

Lol? Because people totally love lynching PR claims.

It was a fairly obvious claim and it was a big part of my case for him being town (which you didn't comment on at all). So, no, it wasn't anti-town to talk about it.

VOTE: Remembrance

@TNE: No reason to mass claim today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #185 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 179, Remembrance wrote:No, if he claimed a PR someone might counter claim him. This isn't hard.

Fine, but my main point was that his claim was less of a claim and more of a subconscious slip. The frustration makes sense for a VT and the claim feels accidental.

And yes PRs won't carry the game on there own (otherwise setup is broken), but why is suggesting a bad policy necessarily scummy?

P-edit: Ya, Remembrance is scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #188 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 149, Remembrance wrote:He'd rather power roles do their thing, (but what is likelihood the power roles will win the game for us?)

Is KidA more scummy for suggesting we rely on PRs?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #222 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Not totally caught up; shocked that the DL is almost up.

In post 206, Kid A wrote:ok it looks like nothing else is going to be gained from me self voting

What was to be gained in the first place??
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ill post later tonight - gotta get my micro up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #263 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Catch up post.
@Kid A:

In post 225, Kid A wrote:it got people talking

Ok, you talked about 'conftowning' yourself when you did it. Im trying to figure out if that was a joke. The only thing making me nervous about my KidA townread is the panicky "I want to conftown myself!" and selfvote. It read a little desperate (which isn't necessarily scum, but)

In post 230, Kid A wrote:seriously why the fuck would you try and push a policy vote when we can end the game at d1 if we get the scum

^ This. I know I said it before. It feels like a scumpost because I don't see why town is interested in PLing anyone in this setup (and I don't like him giving Pimhel all his attention and tunneling yet softly admitting he might not be scum after all)

@Delta:
Kid A wrote:
In post 67, Deltabacon wrote:
The 'We' implies a team, no-one as yet is aware of any kind of team. That you include me in the 'We' looks like either
foreshadowing
, or buddying. And yes, I understood his reason perfectly, and I agreed with it. I didn't realise I had to go so far as to paraphrase the argument again in my own words.

Why are you defending Kid A?

???

this makes so little sense
why would a cult leader pick who to recruit in RVS?, you accuse Pimhel of foreshadowing with 'we'.

Was I not doing the same thing by joking that I would recruit you this time? You are selectively applying 'scumtells'.

@Pimhel:

In post 256, PimHel wrote:It's not Bacon. His emotions come across as to genuine at this point.
However, there's a player who is playing exactly the opposite.

Can you point to some quotes that make you think this? (Yoshi-scum and DB-town?)

In post 139, PimHel wrote:Yes, because remembrance is scummy.

^ You should help me lynch the
Cult Leader
then.
RY is probably not getting lynched today and hes prob town imo.

Also, Hi Arcangel!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #265 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Remembrance is scum.

In post 235, Remembrance wrote:Delta, are you town? And can you prove it?

This is so awful. How can delta prove he is town; why ask? The first part implies you are unsure and the 2nd half implies you ARE sure because you are telling him to prove he is town. Also, this makes no sense given your train of thought this game. Why are you pressuring Delta all of a sudden despite thinking he was town?

In post 245, Remembrance wrote:Open to PimHel.

Remembrance still hasn't explained why Pimhel is scummy outside of 'misrepping' nor has he answered why town would ever do that. Pimhel is a pretty ez lynch this game since there is moderate support for it from a lot of people and Remembrance hovering that around as an unjustified backup scumread is absurdly scummy.

In post 245, Remembrance wrote:Also, I've looked at his meta and the unvote he made when he got voted

:roll:
And KidA is scum because he did something that someone told him he should do as scum. Did you bother to look at his town play to compare it?

I WANT EMPHASIS ON THIS; ^ THIS IS HOW I KNOW REMBRANCE IS SCUM. He is cherry-picking KidA's meta to justify his existing read on them and then posting to show how proactive he is "I looked up his meta and I was right all along!"

In post 260, Remembrance wrote:^ Why are emphasizing his reaction and then painting it as scummy?

Why are you hesitating so much?

Faux scumhunting. Taking GIF's response and painting it in bad light. Apparently GIF, Pimhel, KidA, Freshman are all scumreads for Remembrance (and I know Im not a townread for him). Hes leaving his options open to swing his vote and its showing.

tl;dr:
eternal shame on anyone with a townread on Remembrance.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, I don't see why people dislike RY's reaction to Pimhel. Pimhel hasn't said anything about RY (recently/at all?) and suddenly says "ya DB is town and yoshi is scum" and votes him for no reason? Its not necessarily scummy, but Pimhel needs to back that up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: , thinking.

I believe Remembrance's claim on the surface. The claim itself is kind of worthless role as he pointed out (so why fake it?)

In post 2, zoraster wrote:2. The Cult Leader may have a power role in addition to being the Cult Leader and may both recruit and use his action at night.

When I read this, I kind of expected the CL to have a minor pr - mod wifom, but why put this in the rules otherwise?

That said, Odd night recruitment checker is (entirely?) useless on a cult leader except possibly for fake claiming purposes. I tend to think Remembrance would have claimed full recruitment checker anyways if he were a CL with that power.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #291 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Remem, have you played with me before?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #297 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Are we seriously discussing whether or not claiming town is relevant?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #298 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im a little busy, but I want to hear from AA9 and some content from TNE about who is scummy.

I want a chance to ISO Delta and Remem again tonight.

Remem: Why is Pimhel scummy ><
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #315 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Arcangel9
legit vote, legit wagon. Get in here AA.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #372 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

NL is 100% pointless. It lets the cult dictate the lynch which is the most anti-town thing possible.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #374 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 360, GuyInFreezer wrote:Should not be lynched today: Me, RY, DB, AA9, AP, TNE

Lynchpool: Rem, PimHel, Kid A

Would this help?

Of these, I want Remembrance. I'm not going to play outguess the mod this game; Rememb is the scummiest person in the game. Delta would be my 2nd pick right, but no one is interested in lynching him. Kid A proposing a NL is more likely from town than not even if its bad policy. I'm forgetting why I read Pimhel as town. Of the viable compromise picks, it would have to be Remembrance -> Pimhel.

UNVOTE: aa9; VOTE: Remembrance
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #375 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 342, Remembrance wrote:Innocent child does not imply you're not the cult leader right?

I'm like 99.9% sure an IC is town. Thats kind of the point. But we can't guarantee her alignment if shes recruited. Actually, an IC is a pretty damn powerful role in this game. Scum have no NK (unless they get a vig?, which would be super op) so they have no way too take out AA9 other than recruiting which can be monitored/stopped. And in a endgame scenario of 2:1 or 2:2, having a conftown makes odds really good.

In post 352, Kid A wrote:lynching town would be less beneficial than a no lynch

Did you read the rules?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #378 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im on my phone all day probably.

I need to iso that, dl is end of today?

Im more curious why he suddenly finds DB town tbh - Im all for gut reads, but its still out of nowhere.
Pim, could you link quotes from db that look genuine / explain briefly?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #393 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 387, ArcAngel9 wrote:Are you the scum?

LOL. He is saying that a vig/rb should be targeting either pimhel or Rem tonight - not that we should lynch a vig.

In post 382, RandomYoshi wrote:If we don't lynch correctly toDay, who would be the most likely to be the CL?

Assuming who was lynched? Remembrance is most likely to be CL. DB is scummy. Pimhel I don't really feel strongly about wither way; everyone else feels town to some degree.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #435 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I also wasn't recruited.

I doubt AA9 can do it more than once - I think its just a 1 shot thing, right?

P-edit: @GIF: Wouldn't it make more sense to try to lynch the Recruit today? The Cl can only recruit once; recruit still can recruit one more. Assuming the CL recruit succeeded last night.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #437 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 434, Remembrance wrote:3. Game plan: Kill the cult leader, then kill the apostate, then kill his minion.

Er, except if we lynch apostle today, then its just the cult leader after that and its only ever 2 scum. If we lynch CL, apostle recruits again and we are back at 2 scum (total of 3)

Which is a bit annoying. Finding the apostle is basically square one.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #466 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 450, Remembrance wrote:@Gif, You accepted AP's reasoning which was bad. Why did you accept his bad reasoning?

What about my reasoning is bad? (Oh you mean my KidA read.)

In post 450, Remembrance wrote:@AP, I'm not the cult leader, which means you made stuff up that couldn't naturally fit into a coherent narrative. Why?

What?

In post 452, Remembrance wrote:Remember this is cult land. Where cult recruits townie people, not easy lynches.

WIFOM. You find TNE automatically suspicious then too?; why Yoshi?

In post 455, GuyInFreezer wrote:Except for that ap hasn't even posted here yet.

You responded to my post just one page ago. Wut.

In post 461, Kid A wrote:when I reread I felt like he was more interested in getting people on his wagon than making cases

Making cases is a side effect of wanting people to sheep me >.>; I was shoving remembrance and DB all day so I don't see where this is coming from.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #501 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 467, Remembrance wrote:2. you're objectively wrong about me being the cult leader ( I've read my role PM), so pushing for my death and building a case should be quite difficult because I am town motivated and trying to play that way.

In post 450, Remembrance wrote:@AP, I'm not the cult leader, which means you made stuff up that couldn't naturally fit into a coherent narrative. Why?

You are saying Im scummy because I made a case on you and you claim you are town; because thats scummy as hell posting.

In post 469, thenewearth wrote:Esp when there's a JK. We can break this game down

Why do you say this?

I kinda feel KidA's TNE vote. GIF's call for mass claim is likely town. And I think its a good idea.

In post 492, GuyInFreezer wrote:Also DB need 2 get in here.

I think his V/LA ends tonight.
In post 493, Remembrance wrote:He should have an easier time deciding on change of tone on you because you've posted the second most,

Really? Content isnt the same thing as length.

@TNE: Can you elaborate on 499? What were you looking for - why say its a reaction test before AA9 gets the chance to see it?

Kid_A: Vanilla
Remembrance: Odd Recruit Checker
AA9: Innocent Child (guaranteed not CL)

If we massclaim I'd like this order:
Deltabacon
TNE
RY
GIF
AP
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #502 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cult Leader in Remem/DB, leaning DB I think.
Recruit in AA9/RY/TNE (maybe DB)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #510 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 509, ArcAngel9 wrote:AP, if you're not recruited, i need you to play with me.

I am here. I'll be around after work.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #536 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Shit, I forgot about this game. Ok, I mostly wanted DB to claim first.

Im an
odd night JK
; I blocked Delta last night. I didn't know what to make of Remem's claim at first because it felt weird for there to be 2 odd night roles in the same game but I didn't want to accidentally slip about my PR so I left that thought alone yesterday. My target was a toss up between blocking DB and protecting AA9, but I figured AA9 is easy to read if scum (and is confirmed not CL so the block is useless anyways).

Also I thought about it and I felt that AA9 was an unlikely target for the recruit because she is a likely watch/protect target (wifom, I know) and her role doesn't do anything know that its used.

I made some comment about DB (maybe) being the recruit. He can't be, but I wanted to keep my cards in hand and claim last to see if I could catch anyone lying.

I just skimmed and I'm leaning TNE recruit (assuming DB is not the CL). KidA is town, AA9 is town, GIF is town. I doubt Remem is the recruit.

If Delta is the CL, then there is no recruit today.

TNE go next
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #540 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So did everyone claim?

Kida, TNE, DB, (Pimhel): Vanilla
AA9: IC
Me: Odd JK
Remem: Odd RC

RY/GIF. Did GIF claim?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #544 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

This setup is pretty wacky if everyone is telling the truth. Odd JK / Odd Rec checker? Protector with a JK?

Yoshi needs to claim. But 2 (half) prs and a full one would be roughly par for the course I think.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #547 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 545, GuyInFreezer wrote:well imo protector has no reason to be odd-night, since all he does is prevent death/recruit on a single person.

Why would the others have reason to be odd? Odd is just a modifier to make a role less powerful.

P-edit: What theory?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #550 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh I see. Also I forgot about AA9's PR.

Problem is I can't role tonight.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #573 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 560, GuyInFreezer wrote:eh am I the only one who doesn't see DB as CL?

I don't get why TNE/Remem are immediately certain its DB immediately esp when RY has yet to post.

Welp, I half want to lynch DB because if its him, then thats GG. I think its Remem/TNE or Remem/Yoshi though.

TNE is just proposing a plan to break the game which is shaky anyhow:
1. How do you know that me/remem/gif are all town?
2. The game isn't 100% breakable like you are kind of implying; Zor isn't dumb. (also Im odd night, and Remem's Pr is kinda meh since if there are 2 scum right now then there is no need for scum to be recruiting which means his PR wont do much)

I think KidA/GIF/AA9 look town.

RY hasn't posted and Remem's push there was weird as fuck and makes me wonder if it was a bold distancing attempt.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #584 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Mod:
Is it possible for there to be 3 cult alive if the CL is protected when the Recruit recruits?

If so (and we don't hit cult today), you might wanna protect AA9 tonight, GIF, since shes confirmed not cult leader.

Also can we get like 2 more days for the RY extension?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #587 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why cant the IC be protected? Oh I missed that on the opening.

Well, I dunno. Use your best judgment. If there are likely 2 cult going into N2, then they have to sacrifice the CL to recruit, so its not that worth it for them.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #588 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also the PRs make a bit more sense given that the IC is 'macho'.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #590 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

LOL
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #606 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 599, Remembrance wrote:4. Kid A, why do you think I'm the CL? when you read me as town, yesterday? While, we are back to square one in regards to apostates. The actions of the previous day are not invalid for the CL. So, opportunistic play is noted.

There is no reason why he can't take your current posts into account to determine your role in this game. He could just call you the recruit if he were scum and BSing, so how is this opportunistic at all?

In post 600, thenewearth wrote:Wait is the CL death announced?

Why wouldn't it be?? Someone dies and just stops posting but no flip?

That wasn't AtE, he was pointing out that TNE's plan had holes. If that were a defense, then I'd buy your point but you are clearly misrepping him.

In post 605, Remembrance wrote:Also, I was pressuring Yoshi for information :( this should be obvious.

It would have been more apparent if Yoshi had been responding then.
VOTE: Remembrance
Im hedging on CL, but there is a chance he got cult'd last night given hes a claimed PR.

GIF, I'd appreciate a protect tonight. :cool:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #649 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 609, Remembrance wrote:This push to my death by AP was incredibly lazy and scummy.

I am voting you because you are probable scum. Good to know that anyone voting you is lazy and scummy.

In post 611, Remembrance wrote:Vote Delta He's scum this game. The fact he has shown no remorse for PimHel just shows he has not learned a single thing from his mistakes, that he is not scum hunting and simply cares about living to the end in the hopes of either getting recruited or already has been.

You just talked about how NO ONE is scum hunting (toxic to town, etc) so why is DB scummy for that out of everyone. He can't possibly be recruited unless I'm scum (I'm not). And ironically YOUR DB suspicion came from nowhere today when I claimed my target. So you call him the recruit and backpedal into DB=CL despite calling KidA scummy for doing the same with you.

You are contradicting yourself and this hurried spamposting in response to slight pressure is scummy as hell.
In post 613, Remembrance wrote:AP can be stupid town.

Blatantly scum motivated posting.

My read on you came from nowhere? Why did you only just now say that? I was pushing your lynch yesterday and I was speculating on You + TNE/RY teams today. You imply that your RY vote is my only reason for finding you suspicious which is (clearly) not true given yesterday.

In post 618, Remembrance wrote:What has Yoshi done that makes you think he is town.

Nothing today obviously, but yesterday he seemed unconcerned with what people thought of him.

In post 629, Kid A wrote:yoshi was town as fuck day 1 and played consistently day 2

Yoshi posted today?

In post 631, Remembrance wrote:Got cold feet at lynching you even after I explained my reasoning

Yesterday? I explained my townread on KidA based on his reaction to pressure. It was a genuine town post. So you think KidA is definitely the CL and Im an idiot for changing my mind on him over his soft claim?

AJ FULL CLAIM IN YOUR FIRST POST

--

Also, in hindsight TNE's 600 feels like someone fishing for newb-town points and hes coasting pretty hard.

Also I didn't realize that Remem had 2 votes already :oops: UNVOTE: Remem
I thought that post stream was a reaction to 1 vote, makes more sense knowing this but STILL.

TNE, thoughts on Remem over last day?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #652 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

KidA, what about Yoshi's posts today looked town?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #679 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AA9, do you think KidA is CL or Recruit? The only sketchy thing I see about Kid A is him casually firing off people he felt weren't the recruit at the start of the day. I mean cult is a weird mechanic and it takes getting used to, but he just started chucking out recruit/not-recruit reads for shaky reasons.

I could see a few people here culting Kid A. I really don't think he is CL though. His claim was realllly town yesterday and I believe it 100%.

--

AJ, is there any doubt about your 1 shot being left; did you ask the mod about it?

How much of D2 had you read before posting? GIF claimed a protect on me so unless you blocked him last night or he is the CL, Im confirmed town.

--

Ok, I'm coming up with something beautiful here. AJ should block Delta tonight. That way Delta remains quarantined for another day (so if hes the CL he is still solo scum in D3). GIF Protect me; I can't use my PR tonight, but I can on N3 and that gets me to N3 as conftown. Then N3 Remembrance can target GIF to see whether or not GIF was recruited tonight since he is vulnerable.

I think we should lynch Kid A or TNE.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #682 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Where did that read come from, AA?

GIF IS CLAIMING A PROTECT ON ME
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #685 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The more I read, the more I wonder if its Delta. Everyone else is being pissy and/or derp and hes coasting around by himself. I seriously can't believe AJ is upset about all the claims happening but still shoves me as his main suspicion for apostle despite the CLAIM that I was protected.

The only other person I legitimately read as CL from yesterday is Remem and I really have no idea who he would have tried to cult other than maybe me or AA. And Im about 98% sure AA9 is town right now. /mastin2.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #686 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But if its Delta, STILL I would just RB him tonight and lynch tomorrow. He can be / is effectively crippled if he rolled CL.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #688 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

> I jailed delta last night.
> I've been literally 100% sure he is not the recruit
> I jailed delta because I suspected he was the CL in the first place.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #691 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 690, thenewearth wrote:
In post 686, AngryPidgeon wrote:But if its Delta, STILL I would just RB him tonight and lynch tomorrow. He can be / is effectively crippled if he rolled CL.

I thought you were a odd-jail :?

Oh dear... Am I paranoid or was that a scum slip?

AJ claimed an unused 1 shot roleblock. My plan was to have AJ block Delta to guarantee that he is solo scum if CL going in to D3.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #692 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Note I said RB and not jail
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #716 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote: Kid A
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #745 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 731, GuyInFreezer wrote:So last night I protected remembrance. Discuss.

If there were 2 scum going into N2, then I doubt it ultimately mattered.

Im still town. DB could have recruited someone last night, but I doubt any other situation ended in another recruit.

@Remem: I didn't realize the thread was open. Do you still want to lynch KidA?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #746 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 742, GuyInFreezer wrote:You know. This is most probably the day that the apostle recruits, which means CL death is highly likely. I protected you, and no one died. See my point there?

Except because of martyring fears, I doubt cult would recruit until the CL is dead. (Unless we are talking about DB CL in which case he definitely tried to recruit last night).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #750 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually the AJ kill heavily points to DB. I think me/GIF would be more obvious choices in general.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #752 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Deltabacon
The AJ kill is pretty damning. I can't think of why anyone else would kill him over someone considered more obvtown or with a bigger PR.

But DB was going to get blocked and he needed to recruit to save his ass.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #766 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It is probably 2-5. I can't see a situation where there is only 1 unless its DB CL and he tried to recruit Remem last night.

Speaking of Remem, he needs to get in here.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #767 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

GIF you should vote for DB. I promise ponies and win. And DB being solo scum at this point is still entirely reasonable. Actually, lol, if DB is CL he would have cult'd GIF last night most likely.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #769 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Assuming Remem isn't cult'd and assuming you weren't recruited N1 (although I don't think that is the case).

Actually, you are right, Remem can and should investigate you tonight.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #845 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Shit, Im here, prod received. Im at my friends bachelor party and out of town. I should have declared vla. Ill be back tonight. Sorry. At this point we need a lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #854 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 824, Kid A wrote:
In post 821, Deltabacon wrote:Stop trying to make people hunt for the CL.

VOTE: Kid A
we have to figure out who the CL is to win...?
In post 829, Kid A wrote: i didnt say we should lynch the cl dummy i said we should figure out who he is (you) so its easier to work out the state of the game and make a more well informed guess as to who the apostle is
Damn, is Remem right? Kid A implies that we should hunt/lynch the CL (ok) but then immediate backpedals into saying we should be focusing on the apostle. 824 feels really out of place.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #855 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 829, Kid A wrote:i didnt say we should lynch the cl dummy i said we should figure out who he is (you) so its easier to work out the state of the game and make a more well informed guess as to who the apostle is
Ok, if DB is CL who do you think he tried to recruit last night?

Personally, I'd have bet on Remembrance or AA9. Both are strong players with PRs and GIF was claiming a protect on me. AA9 is guaranteed not able to be protected and I personally would have targeted Remembrance so I don't worry about him investigating correctly. But remembrance was protected last night so it definitely couldn't be him-apostle if Delta is CL.
In post 842, thenewearth wrote:I never really changed my reads.

CL is delta

Possible recruits would have been AA9 and you
Why not remembrance?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #856 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 822, Remembrance wrote:After day 1, I think I've been doing this wrong, rather I should have done it right from the beginning: Punish suspicious activity and kill them. None of this "Well, what if he's not the recruit and is instead the CL?" No, I'm just not good enough to discriminate that well. I'd rather just lynch scummy people when I see them.
I really like this sentiment. I think in practice trying to PoE out more threatening people is nice, but given that anyone could be lying about night actions, this is a good policy. Frustration reads genuine.
In post 836, Remembrance wrote:Let's assume that:

AP
I would have recruited you. WIFOM, etc, but you had a PR and are a good player. I would want you on my team.

I dont get the point of 836 though. You strongly presume KidA is the CL (ok) but you list a bunch of people that could be and dont actually talk about who each would have recruited. Are you trying to apostle hunt? I don't see who you think it is then (AA9?)
In post 836, Remembrance wrote:I'm going to look back on D2 to see who was recruited. I'm very inclined to think someone was recruited yesterday. But then again, it's possible someone tried to recruit AP and fucked up and the apostate got recruited today. Instead of the wifom trap that Delta claims has come to claim his head.
Can you elaborate on this?

--

If Remem is scum, I'd bet it with KidA one way or another. Their interactions are clunky and I just don't get a good feel of them. But I can see frustration in Remem's posts that reads genuine. I'd lynch KidA over Remem and if KidA flips cult, do not rule out Remem either way. Especially if KidA flips recruit or w/e. I could easily see Remem recruiting that since I had a hard-on for KidA-town D1.

I'd rather let Remem use his role tonight though. Even if hes scum, he'll have to clear someone or drop a fake result that leads back to him.

I really need to ISO TNE, GIF is right about coasting (hypocrisy I know). AA9 is still obvious town and Im sorry about my activity decline. The prod Zor gave me is actually the only time Ive ever been prodded.

---

Probably Town:

AA9, GIF

CL?

Deltabacon -> (GIF/TNE?) He couldn't have recruited N1. N2 Gif protected Remem so it would have to be GIF (but GIF feels town, so I doubt that) or maybe TNE. If Delta is scum, I could see him recruiting Remembrance and failing. And I know he didn't, but its obvious DB wouldn't/didn't recruit me because GIF was claiming a protect on me before. Also GIF is town for doing that. He effectively got 2 protects off with that minor gambit and its a very pro-town thought.
Kid A -> (Remembrance/TNE?) If I were KidA, I'd have recruited Remembrance on N1 for obvious reasons.

At this point I doubt TNE was the CL to start with because of his D1 posting. Remem could be and I really have no idea who he would have recruited N1 other than KidA. And I don't support lynching Remem until he gives results tomorrow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #890 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Angry Cult Leader
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #891 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #892 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: no lynch
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #893 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I actually am a Jailkeeper. I fake claimed the odd night part so I didnt have to clear anyone or whatever on N2.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #898 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I knew Remem was the recruit immediately when GIF said he protected him. Wuz brilliant.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #899 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So can we call this endgame?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #902 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya, D1 was exciting, but I feel like people got apathetic shortly after. Partly that and partly 1 week DLs creeping up on people. I didnt even mean for my vote on DB to be after the deadline on D2.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #904 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You mean being martyred? I wasn't sure what GIF would do (although I figured he would more likely not intentionally martyr immediately). But once I discovered the loophole about protecting from martyrdom, that was the only play and I had to try and tell him : P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #915 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/uUnaD5meaiwaJ

Ill divide thoughts into pros/cons about this cult setup.

1. Being able to protect through the martyr is kinda op.
2. Game is kinda swingy (but I guess thats expected). Would be easier to balance with 13+ people.
3. Week DLs made the game blow by unexpectedly for town.
---
1. Semiopen nature was kind of nice
2. Better than traditional lynch CL to win bit
---

I'd consider giving the cult a factional kill one way or another to speed the game up. But that would likely require more town power / bigger setup.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”