Micro : The Cult 2 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Wait is the CL death announced?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I believe so.

@Rem: I see you didn't answer my questions.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Remembrance »

@GIF, Clarify and reword the question.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Spoiler: Too Lazy
In post 558, Remembrance wrote:VOTE: Delta Some habits die hard I guess. :(

Explain.

In post 562, Remembrance wrote:I'm mostly responding to his immediate AtE and hyperbole. He does this as scum.

Rem, I want you to point out to me which sentences of DB was AtE. I really don't see it.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Wait am I counting wrong... Or we're not lylo tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow since

In post 2, zoraster wrote:All members of the Cult win if there are one or fewer town members alive. The Cult does NOT win if the game is 2 vs 2 during the day.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Remembrance »

"Some habits die hard"
1. He responded harshly to the threat of being lynched. He was never this impolite until this point. The plan wasn't terrible, it just doesn't work with what we have. He acted this way as scum. So, some habits die hard.
2. First, from the wiki: "An appeal to emotion is a particularly devious sort of fallacious argument, particularly in a game of unknowns such as Mafia. "If you lynch me, you'll lose!""
In post 561, Deltabacon wrote:
Btw, your theory doesn't account for the fact that if you mislynch the first JK target, and they aren't a member of the cult, you end up with 6 players: 4 townies, 2 Cult. Effectively, you put yourself into LYLO.
When you find a convincing argument that is more than the less-than-reliable 'Beetlejuice Tell', and the most pathetic game-breaking theory ever, guys - let me know.

Ninja'd:

Oh hey guys, let's all ignore the fact that the strategy is completely unfeasible and sheep a vote based on bullshit and shitty tells.

1. AtE, we will be in lylo if you mislynch me. In a game with low information, and no idea who the scum is, this argument, makes no sense. If you point out this contradiction, I will respond that stating repeatedly that I am town, is actually disadvantageous to me.

In post 508, Deltabacon wrote:Right-o. I think Kid A is the CL. My bad for not looking at yesterday as objectively as I should have, my mistake. His attack on me was outrageous. However, as I just said, we need to find the recruitee otherwise
I believe we will be in LYLO.
With that said, I'm disinclined to think Kid A would go for the WIFOMy shit of an AA recruit, so I'm removing AA from the list of potential recruitees. Removing myself as well leaves Rem, Gif, AP, RY and TNE. I don't think AP's voice has changed at all, so I'm striking that from the potential recruitee list.

RY is, ehhhhh, hard to read. I'll list him as a maybe and move on.

That leaves Rem, Gif and TNE. Rem seemed quite happy to push a lynch on a very town-looking person early in the day with his #452, then voted RY. As I said I can't read RY for shit, so I'll overlook the person he voted, but doesn't the fact that he wanted to vote someone he saw as a townread D1 straight away was really rather disconcerting? GiF and TNE are also maybes, but for now I'm happy to roll with a vote on Rem.

VOTE: Remembrance

2. Rem voted someone who was townie yesterday, in a cult game: So I think he is the apostate. That is his logic for voting me. Also, I was pressuring Yoshi for information :( this should be obvious.

@Gif, why do you want me to die? You've been pushing this for quite a while.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 599, Remembrance wrote:4. Kid A, why do you think I'm the CL? when you read me as town, yesterday? While, we are back to square one in regards to apostates. The actions of the previous day are not invalid for the CL. So, opportunistic play is noted.

There is no reason why he can't take your current posts into account to determine your role in this game. He could just call you the recruit if he were scum and BSing, so how is this opportunistic at all?

In post 600, thenewearth wrote:Wait is the CL death announced?

Why wouldn't it be?? Someone dies and just stops posting but no flip?

That wasn't AtE, he was pointing out that TNE's plan had holes. If that were a defense, then I'd buy your point but you are clearly misrepping him.

In post 605, Remembrance wrote:Also, I was pressuring Yoshi for information :( this should be obvious.

It would have been more apparent if Yoshi had been responding then.
VOTE: Remembrance
Im hedging on CL, but there is a chance he got cult'd last night given hes a claimed PR.

GIF, I'd appreciate a protect tonight. :cool:
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Remembrance »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Bad. No. Bad. Terrible. Seriously. Do not want to lose. Crap. Fuck.

1. I am stating that his read on me came from no where. It's not my fault that Yoshi went AWOL, I can't do anything about that. I'm not misrepping him, and it's not clear, because I'm town this game.

This is the second time Delta has been sure and the second time he has been wrong and both times. He is terrible if he is town.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Remembrance »

The position I am in is exactly why I am a terrible recruit and why I was not recruited.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Remembrance »

This push to my death by AP was incredibly lazy and scummy.

Delta recruit, AP CL.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Remembrance »

This town environment was toxic from the beginning. Only AA9 wanted to seriously win. And maybe Yoshi, AP forgot about this game for christsakes, and Delta has barely scum hunted. Kid A has come to the wrong conclusions and more interested in saving himself than scum hunting given the conclusions he has come to. Comes in says, "Rem seems like himself" but then he's like "I agree with...what GIF said" but what did GIF SAY? "I Think Yoshi was the recruit," but then he voted me. :mad:
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Misrepping is one of the most frustrating arguments in the world to argue against, no matter how many times I point out the DEFINITION and how the DEFINITION fits the accusation, as long as people point at it and say "well it kind of looks like a misrep" that's enough to get me lynched. :mad: Second time this has happened and the last time it happened a scum just kept ignoring my answers over and over and over and somehow that got me to l-1.

I wrote WALLS to undo the damage that one little thing did. But not this time, this time I say one thing:

Vote Delta
He's scum this game. The fact he has shown no remorse for PimHel just shows he has not learned a single thing from his mistakes, that he is not scum hunting and simply cares about living to the end in the hopes of either getting recruited or already has been.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Sorry, I stand corrected. He is the cult leader.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Remembrance »

AP can be stupid town.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Well, that was an insult, I apologize. Should not insult, given the overall quality of his posts, minus his terrible read on me, which has no basis as far as I can see.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Remembrance »

For freaks sake, his argument that we would be put into lylo is apparently false, but no one is saying anything further than "Oh, I guess he was wrong"
when he was using it as a basis to stop himself from being lynched.

Pedit: VOTE: Kid A
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Talk to me. Why do you think I'm the cult leader.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 610, Remembrance wrote:"Rem seems like himself" but then he's like "I agree with...what GIF said" but what did GIF SAY?

I already clarified that

you seem yourself so i dont think you are the recruit

but you keep pushing cases on people i think are town so im reading you as cl
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Remembrance »

What has Yoshi done that makes you think he is town. What has Delta done that makes you think he is town. Other than copping your method to vote me, when the likelihood of me being recruited is close to 0.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I've pushed two cases:

1. On you.
2. And one on Delta.
3. And I tried to pressure Yoshi, but that went no where. Not. My. Fault.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Deltabacon »

In post 605, Remembrance wrote: *snip*

1. AtE, we will be in lylo if you mislynch me. In a game with low information, and no idea who the scum is, this argument, makes no sense. If you point out this contradiction, I will respond that stating repeatedly that I am town, is actually disadvantageous to me.

*snip*

In post 607, Remembrance wrote:No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Bad. No. Bad. Terrible. Seriously. Do not want to lose. Crap. Fuck.

Flailing scum, please tell me if you can't see Rem's hypocrisy here. Saying I'm not scumhunting, when I clearly have been and labelling my play as lazy/shit is attacking the person, not the player. Why oh why are you doing this, Rem? Is it because you're scum?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:54 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 607, Remembrance wrote:No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Bad. No. Bad. Terrible. Seriously. Do not want to lose. Crap. Fuck.

1. I am stating that his read on me came from no where. It's not my fault that Yoshi went AWOL, I can't do anything about that. I'm not misrepping him, and it's not clear, because I'm town this game.

This is the second time Delta has been sure and the second time he has been wrong and both times. He is terrible if he is town.

Now this is AtE. Also what makes you think that we'll gonna lose when you get lynched? Perhaps that "we" you're implying is not town?

In post 608, Remembrance wrote:The position I am in is exactly why I am a terrible recruit and why I was not recruited.

Hello self-wifom.

In post 609, Remembrance wrote:This push to my death by AP was incredibly lazy and scummy.

Delta recruit, AP CL.

10/10.

In post 610, Remembrance wrote:This town environment was toxic from the beginning.
Only AA9 wanted to seriously win.
And maybe Yoshi, AP forgot about this game for christsakes, and Delta has barely scum hunted. Kid A has come to the wrong conclusions and more interested in saving himself than scum hunting given the conclusions he has come to. Comes in says, "Rem seems like himself" but then he's like "I agree with...what GIF said" but what did GIF SAY? "I Think Yoshi was the recruit," but then he voted me. :mad:

If Rem flips CL, we lynch AA9 tomorrow.

In post 613, Remembrance wrote:AP can be stupid town.

Why the backpedaling?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Remembrance »

Reading his PR play. Noticed it is impossible for that combination to exist, I think.

1. The only time I've ever been accused of flailing was by scum. :( I made a post about it in the mafia advice thread.
2. Not self wifom, self aware.

@Delta, clearly have been hunting where? I don't see any scum you've voted so far. PimHel was so "obviously scum it hurt". Look at you. Even more annoying PimHel had a town read on me before he died. :?

2 town are pushing my lynch at the very least. :neutral: I have to leave. I
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Remembrance »

Last time you said 10/10 I WAS 10/10.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 am

Post by Deltabacon »

What the hell is happening? Wrong doesn't equal scum, and I'm not the only one who pushed on Pimhel. He WAS scummy as fuck. Now that you have the power of hindsight, it's easy for you to turn around and try to label me as scum. How is it that you know '2 town are pushing your lynch at least'?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”