Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 2622, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2618, mykonian wrote:
In post 2613, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why wouldn't I care about your Mykonian read? I always ask my scumreads about each other.

what makes this game special then?
vote pidgeon

What?

"I do it every game.". The only reason would tell us is because you are purposefully sticking to your meta. Guess who like to do that.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by mykonian »

last point is wrong as well, I hopped on because of the deadline.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Elscouta »

Care to explain a bit more about your pidgeon vote there? You make no sense to me.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2615, Nero Cain wrote:My top 3 scum reads are you, Myk, and zab but with you voting Myk it looks like I’m wrong about one of you.

This is a BS reason to clear someone. (But I am town, and Myk isnt)

Did you not use your role last night? Is it X-shot?

Ya, MoI can you explain your point about Nero telling Tammy not to shoot Ben? I don't see whats scummy about that.

In post 2617, Elscouta wrote:Why Ascomist?

- fishy claim
- absence of scumhunting during days 1 and 2
- faked a "can we replace Elscouta" (that I consider a hint that he knows i'm not faking my opinion on MoI)
- now prepares a chain-lynch on MoI after I turn town (which is even worse given the fact that i'm at least on his slightly scum list)

1. Just because its a PGO claim? Or is there something specific he said?
2. Ok. He HAS picked up his play IMO though. And other players also fall in this category (Cheery slot, Peregrine, Pidgey, jason)
3. Elaborate? I need to look that up. IIRC it was a policy statement since you were going to ignore MoI.
4. Mmmm. He said after "MoI mislynches" which I guess counts. Ok, so you think Acosmist is more likely than MoI. Read on Yates?

Ok Mykonian. Why did you decide Tammy wasn't a good lynch then when you did? Because it clearly wasn't to put as at odds. (And even if it were, that is a terrible reason to change your mind considering the context of the game)

And your vote on me is the definition of reaching. Discuss? ....Are you trying to stop the Acosmist wagon?

@Nero: What changed your mind about Kise? Also Cheery/Snifit?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Acosmist »

You guys realize you're not lynching me any other day than today, yes? So get on it. If I am alive after today, I am doing nothing but get you lynched for trying to lynch me.

A policy lynch has to happen RIGHT AWAY. Anyone pushing my lynch who didn't DAY ONE is a suspect. That's why when I flip, you are all ABSOLUTELY LOCKED IN to lynching Yates. The dead thread will be nothing but laughing at you if you don't.

Sooooooo, are we lynching me today?
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Elscouta »

In post 2628, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2617, Elscouta wrote:Why Ascomist?

- fishy claim
- absence of scumhunting during days 1 and 2
- faked a "can we replace Elscouta" (that I consider a hint that he knows i'm not faking my opinion on MoI)
- now prepares a chain-lynch on MoI after I turn town (which is even worse given the fact that i'm at least on his slightly scum list)

1. Just because its a PGO claim? Or is there something specific he said?
2. Ok. He HAS picked up his play IMO though. And other players also fall in this category (Cheery slot, Peregrine, Pidgey, jason)
3. Elaborate? I need to look that up. IIRC it was a policy statement since you were going to ignore MoI.
4. Mmmm. He said after "MoI mislynches" which I guess counts. Ok, so you think Acosmist is more likely than MoI. Read on Yates?

1. The claim in itself is a slight scumtell (as a miller claim is), because that's something that is advantageous for scum to claim. I admit it's a weak one though.
2. Well I attacked snifit and pidgey too, but I grewed convinced that it's normal pidgey style. Peregrine posts read town to me, even if there's a few of them. I should probably check jason.
3. It was before I stated that i'll ignore MoI, it was when I said I didn't have time nor will to check mykonian case. The statement looked more fake than joke or policy. #2464
4. Yates? I haven't looked at him much, but he looked townish to me. Ascomist' attack on Yates feels extremely weak.

Ascomists wrote:You guys realize you're not lynching me any other day than today, yes?

Why?

Ascomists wrote:A policy lynch has to happen RIGHT AWAY. Anyone pushing my lynch who didn't DAY ONE is a suspect. That's why when I flip, you are all ABSOLUTELY LOCKED IN to lynching Yates. The dead thread will be nothing but laughing at you if you don't.

We aren't policy lynching. We are lynching you because you are scum.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Yates »

I am V/LA until likely Monday. Gobble Gobble!
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Acosmist »

Are you Hiraki's alt?
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by pidgey »

Im very much kinda V/La until friday.

I have 2 final exams and a final proyect due for tomorrow that im STILL VERY FKN AWAY from finishing.
-----------------
Sup
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2556, Elscouta wrote:Oh.

So I'm currently one of the most looked-at people due to the last 5 pages, and you vote for me because i replaced someone that self-voted in his first post then waited two days before posting again,

That's convenient... Can i ask you to do a bit more homework and read at least from the beginning of day 3?

The start of day 3 has much the same as the rest of day 3.
Yes I'm aware I've gone only through the first 4 pages and skimming during that, and it may also be that I dislike rapidcanyon after a game we played together, but that was the scummiest post I found. My reads when replacing in are always influenced by what has happened with suspects currently on high wagons. Last time I replaced into a large theme, i joined the leading wagon and it led to a scum lynch, so I feel this approach has worked in the past, and may do again.
You were talked about in those last 5 pages, and since I'm not going to get myself motivated to read the whole thread, I was going to join one of those wagons unless there was someone obviously scummy that had been missed during those first 4 pages, I didn't notice anyone doing that.

In post 2570, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
If you have less posts than both myself and ThAd who died mid-Day 2 you are REALLY doing it wrong if you are Town.

Cheery Dog – this is you.

I've been in this game, what 30 hours now, and I'm meant to have already posted 30 times?

In post 2587, AngryPidgeon wrote: Coming in and declaring intent to sheep is probably not something scum Cheery would do.

But you don't know what a scumCheery does, how does that actually make me town? (but come to that, I don't know what a scumCheery does upon replacing in either)

In post 2610, Elscouta wrote:
He didn't declare intent to sheep. He said he was voting me for a RVS reason. That's absurd, and most likely a lie.

Did you read my first post in thread?
While I voted you after doing what PeregrineV suggested, which I decided probably was a good idea, and that I posted my own reasons, I do still agree with the reasons posted by the others calling you scum.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:57 am

Post by mykonian »

hey, dog. Don't worry too much about that activity post by MoI. He's trying to tell us he's very cool and active and we should think he's town.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:59 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2635, mykonian wrote:hey, dog. Don't worry too much about that activity post by MoI. He's trying to tell us he's very cool and active and we should think he's town.

Lulz

"Hey dog, you should like me and buddy with me because you are voting my partner. I don't want him lynched because then I'm totally fucked. I'm going to continue to do nothing but active lurk because, you know, I'm scum"
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:05 am

Post by mykonian »

"hey dog, you should like me and vote MoI" is a closer representation of the truth.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2634, Cheery Dog wrote:I've been in this game, what 30 hours now, and I'm meant to have already posted 30 times?

No, of course not. I just wanted to impress upon you that your predecessor sucked in regards to activity activity. I know you tend to be very active and wanted to encourage that going forward.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2625, mykonian wrote:
In post 2613, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why wouldn't I care about your Mykonian read? I always ask my scumreads about each other.

vote pidgeon

What?

"I do it every game.". The only reason would tell us is because you are purposefully sticking to your meta. Guess who like to do that.

LOL. The tell you are referring to is scum players leaving people to fill in the blanks that they are town. But, Im town and I didn't say "I always ask my scumreads about each other; just check my townmeta!" or "I always ask my scumreads about each other; even as scum!" which would have been scummy as shit. I implied its a null-tell (and why wouldn't it be for anyone).

Nice construe though.

I _guess_ you could argue that I am implying Im town by saying I have scumreads. But that would be hilarious.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Elscouta »

In post 2623, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2615, Nero Cain wrote:gimmie a bullet on why you think myk is scum.

- Originally wanted a Tammy lynch
- Cited evens/odds balance as reason for hopping off the wagon
- Later backpedaled when someone (MoI?) pointed out that we would be in odds by lynching Tammy

AP, i'd like you to explain how you believe that your three bullet points are a reasonable answer to "why is myk scum?".
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You cut off my other 2.

Also hes trying to pull a semantics argument on me that is construing what I said and its fucking obvious.

And his posting style. Like every single one of his posts is discrediting people and acting like a beacon of mafia wisdom. Look at his entire pidgey campaign. Pidgey is obviously town and Mykonian kept highlighting the derp in his posts and smearing the shit out of him.

In post 2108, mykonian wrote:
In post 1158, pidgey wrote:"OH YOU TOOK 6 MINUTES? SCUM!!!"

Anyway this is a better vote for now

vote: Benmage

For the record. Throwaway vote on a protown dude. No reasoning, no nothing, just a place for your vote.

In post 2107, mykonian wrote:
In post 2105, pidgey wrote:Such a solid piece of evidence, the Amrun thing! The rest of your case is....
he rages lately
, voted Benmage, and he made "a mess".

Damn if only making my homework was this easy.

no, that KK.

and your benmage vote sucked. Homework was that easy.

In post 2104, mykonian wrote:
In post 993, mykonian wrote:Pidgey, I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt, but that's about it. I really don't like that amrun flaked, it's a bad sign.

thanks pidgey, first post after you had replaced in.

Any more strawmans you want to set up now?
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Elscouta »

Yes, here is your full post

I was voting him, I felt it went without saying.

- Originally wanted a Tammy lynch
- Cited evens/odds balance as reason for hopping off the wagon
- Later backpedaled when someone (MoI?) pointed out that we would be in odds by lynching Tammy

Also now turning away Acosmist's theoretical support for an MoI lynch (despite him being Myk's top scumspect?)

Waffling.

However, this post seems to mean that the three bullet points that i quoted was, at some point, your full reasoning on voting him.
And because i don't see any amount of scuminess in them, I'd like you to explain why, at some point, you thought this was a valid case.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 2639, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2625, mykonian wrote:

vote pidgeon

What?

LOL. The tell you are referring to is scum players leaving people to fill in the blanks that they are town. But, Im town and I didn't say "I always ask my scumreads about each other; just check my townmeta!" or "I always ask my scumreads about each other; even as scum!" which would have been scummy as shit. I implied its a null-tell (and why wouldn't it be for anyone).

Nice construe though.

I _guess_ you could argue that I am implying Im town by saying I have scumreads. But that would be hilarious.

No, that's not the tell. Again, I might suck, but as moi stated, I started playing this game 4 years ago. I do know my theory by now. If you were town, you wouldn't have to tell us you always do this or that. Just doesn't make sense.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2635, mykonian wrote:hey, dog. Don't worry too much about that activity post by MoI. He's trying to tell us he's very cool and active and we should think he's town.

In post 2636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
"Hey dog, you should like me and buddy with me because you are voting my partner. I don't want him lynched because then I'm totally fucked. I'm going to continue to do nothing but active lurk because, you know, I'm scum"

In post 2637, mykonian wrote:"hey dog, you should like me and vote MoI" is a closer representation of the truth.

How about you both leave the interpreting of people's posts that mention me to, you know, the person concerned with them. (aka me)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok Elscouta. Go ISO me. I gave you my bullet points.

And look at that bullshit ^.

"Im so good at mafia. Im better than you". -Scummykonian.

Pedit: Cheery is town.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Elscouta »

I just did. It was interesting:

#1162 (05 Nov). You call mykonian town. I'd assume you liked his style up to that point.
#1292 (06 Nov). "10 points to mykonian". Still no comment about his scumminess.
07 Nov - 11 Nov. Up to #1950 Still no mention of mykonian. However, you basically already called half of the town scum at that point. The other half of your posts are basically: "<Random Guy>, what is your opinion on <Random Guy>".
#2056 (12 Nov). Finally first mention of mykonian: "Mykonian, are you scum?". Nothing else.
#2082 and #2085 are continuations of #2056. "I don't like he didn't answer my question". Are we serious there?
#2097 "I dunno, I think KK and Mykonian are prob scum now.". No previous explanation except the dumb "he didn't answer my question".
#2162 You vote WC, but you maintain your accusation on myk. Still no explanation.
#2224 "mykonian is scumming up the thread like a boss". No other explanation.
#2251 "@KK: Mykonian is scum for his bullshit re Tammy. Check my ISO.". I did. Found no reference.

I'm stopping the iso-reading at this point.

So let me ask you the question one more time:
- At the time of #2224, what made mykonian so scummy?

And i'll add a followup:
- What changed in his style between #1162 and #2056.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 2644, Cheery Dog wrote:

In post 2636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

In post 2637, mykonian wrote:"hey dog, you should like me and vote MoI" is a closer representation of the truth.

How about you both leave the interpreting of people's posts that mention me to, you know, the person concerned with them. (aka me)

Uhm, no thank you. I want him lynched and he doesn't want to die. So if he can help it he'll strawman what I'm saying. Just check what's being said, it's rather obvious.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 2645, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok Elscouta. Go ISO me. I gave you my bullet points.

And look at that bullshit ^.

"Im so good at mafia. Im better than you". -Scummykonian.

Pedit: Cheery is town.

What makes you think you can tell me what tell I'm using? Has very little to do with how good I'm at this game.

It's as if I accuse you of OMGUS and you state that you totally did not bandwagon: it makes no sense at all.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Mykonian

Soft defending Elscouta Tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”