Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Haha you lose. I'm going to savor my victory for a while, excuse me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

What sort of god role would cause them shenanigans? It seems to indicate alignment shift as well?

Hmmm.

Blegh.

Unvote
Vote: Nicki Minaj

Post one more YouTube link and I will end you.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

That's a little different then. Creating domains is different than changing domains which is what I initially read from your post.

Playing Mafia exhausted is bad for your health.

Have there been any other games that have used this(POWERFUL WIZARDRY) mechanic in the past, and could I have a link if possible to it/them? It sounds like this domains and casting thing has been used before.

I get terrible gut-wrenching bad vibes from Nicki's last post. :?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Nicki Minaj wrote:Seriously, there is a reason I'm asking this question.
I don't think anyone doubts there's a reason for it. We just doubt your allegiance, that's all.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It's my multiple personalities of course.

I think the question is a good one, actually. I was considering mass alignment claim coming into this game but decided against it, because so far it doesn't seem to do much of anything. I just think there are several motivations for asking your question and not all of them are pro-town. It's a good question, not a town question.

Refresh my memory of the pregame. What interaction? Is this a serious vote?
This line bugged the crap out of me for some reason. The following also bothers me:

Who's "we," out of curiosity?

You? You and Faraday? The town as a whole?

The first strikes me as an insincere attempt at hunting. The second seems a little defensive over pronouns. It's little things like that. It bugs me. Rubs me the wrong way.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

I didn't advocate mass-claiming domains but that is most certainly a possibility at this juncture. I need to read back on the original POWERFUL WIZARD Mafia. I also need to read on what's happened on these last few pages to gain some perspective. These are some original thoughts from my first read-through.

I only singled out Katsuki's comment because I didn't see anything else worth poking at.
Then don't poke at anything.

I'm not saying your question isn't worth anything. It isn't an attempt to discredit, I was merely saying in a toungue-in-cheek way that the question in no way indicates your alignment(allegience, or whatever, town or MAFIA). This is guilty until proven innocent boyo(or girlo).

So why exactly are you trying to discredit me with this pronoun shit?

Also, believe it or not, I'd be against a mass alignment claim at this juncture. I just decided to ask evil-aligned town players to claim for several different reasons.
Fair enough.

Faraday is prob-town. Equinox is prob-town. quadz is scum.

I haven't decided whether or not Nicki is scum, but quadz is almost definite scum, VV might be his buddy. I don't think Nicki is scum with quadz though.

I'm going to probably reread all this later.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Seraphim »

Forgot part of my post.

As far as AGM goes, mothrax is town, I think, if AGM is telling the truth about the rage PM. I also get the unsettling feeling that it's some sort of gambit.

Unvote
Vote: quadz
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Seraphim »

Magua is town.
Bad news: there is a distinct possibility of VasudeVa being town this game. He fucking sucked hardcore in the last game I played with him too and OMGUS'd the fuck out of everyone.

Um.

Hmmmmm. God I hate reading the game again but you guys are making me do it.

I hate going under the radar. Where's someone I can piss off?

VV, let's fight again, that was fun.

Can I ask for fewer walls please? Pretty please?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

I still maintain quadz is more likely to be scum, hence my vote on him. A skim say his play is par for the course but I'll reread and see what else I can dig up.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #10) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Alright. First thing actually to happen is that Gammagooey breadcrumbs what later turns out to be miller and claims that domains can be added. Nicki Minaj asks any players if they have an alignment of Evil but are still town.

Refresh my memory of the pregame. What interaction? Is this a serious vote?
This still really bugs me, I'm sorry.

sottyrulez claims MILLAR and High Priest of Zorblag. Alright. I could, concievably, buy that.

quadz's 31 gives me terri-bad scum vibes, not just because of his bullshit attack on Nicki. Trying to get town points my ass. His delayed vote seems more of an afterthought than him actually forgetting.

ooba asks for Justice or Balance worships. Alright.

Equinox joins in the Nicki voting with his post 39. He probably isn't scumbuddies with quadz. But then recants with his post 41. Definitely not scum with quadz. Probably not scum either.

quadz's 58 is probably even worse, by calling...I dunno even know what, OMGUS? It's a nice little attempt to discredit...something? What?

I do think Plum is town-null, leaning on town. Her 59 seems genuine.

Speedy vote switches allow a player to pressure multiple players at once. Additionally, it causes confusion for the other players.
Does quadz just suck at Mafia or does he honestly believe this?

Alright, now AGM has claimed some sort of strange policy lynch ability on mothrax. I think he has the power, it's stupid to claim it if he doesn't have it. Whether or not he's town is up the air.

hito is way overreacting to AGM's claim though, not to mention calling AGM/NS scumteam is an incredibly stretching job. I would not have chosen NS either, I probably would have chosen VV given our past...history, lol, which I've already alluded to. Does that make me scum with NS as well?

However, angry PMs being angry, I think it's safe to say that mothrax is town. Hopefully. I pray that he's town. Fingers crossed.

DDD makes me a little uneasy with post 85 and doesn't help with his follow-up.

Not liking Duplicity as his first post.

Nicki HOPEFULLY just townslipped, maybe. I don't think that scum would inadvertantly reveal that they are all High Priests if the possibility of it being otherwise is still open.

Still not liking Duplicity in his second post, post 100.

Calling it a night, more tomorrow. I'm really enjoying this methodical process as opposed to my skim-and-vote tactics that I usually employ. So far, my quadz vote is looking pretty justified. DDD and Duplicity don't look good to me. Hopefully I can get in on some of the action.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #11) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim have we ever played together in the past? I recognize your name but I'm not linking it immediately to any games.
We also played together in some sort of prisoner's dilemma mish-mash game I believe.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #12) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim's Notes: Prt 2

And the AGM/hito argument rages on. Probably town vs town but let's keep watching. Also, a random thought: AGM could possibly be a lyncher?

So, Duplicity's vote in post 112 of VasudeVa pretty much solidifies for me as quadz's buddy trying to deflect people. Reading through again, I honestly don't think VV is that scummy, at least from that first post.

VP seems town off of his first post, going to continue reading. At least he's honest about being reserved, you can tell he's holding back.

Gamma finally comes out and claims miller. Alright, now we have two millers, but apparently that's par for the course for Vi? Someone want to correct me on this? I'm really thinking that Gamma is town at this juncture but it could just be the avatar. He lines up some good points and that vote on sotty is pretty ballsy if he doesn't actually have miller abilities. If he was scum and was wrong...well...I doubt he would doubled-down like that and waited to see what sotty's actual role PM wording was.

Likelihood that sotty is town too but it's entirely possible that they just waited it out to see what the...hmmmmm...

Sotty's miller history up to where I've read at this juncture:
We're a Miller.

All allegiance investigations will come back as mafia on us.

We are Troll.

Exact role name is High Priest/Priestess of Zorblag.

our flavor with being a miller is that Troll speak effects the reading of our Allegiance.

The flavor is a passive ability called Trollspeak, this ability returns allegiance investigations as mafia and no result to all other investigations. We also can not be neighborized due to this passive ability.

I paraphrased the passive ability in about the same detail as how it's written in the role pm.

Gamma is town. Overly paranoid, but town. I can see where he is coming from and our info seems to match up.

I'm slightly wary for now, it seems fairly logical, but it also seems like sottyrulez keeps changing the story based on new information. I can't say I'm 100% on this but people should definitely remember in case it ever comes up again. I think it's a nulltell under pressure tho.

DDD wrote:If someone has a useful and falsifiable reason for domain and/or alignment claiming then I'd be in favor of it, but far too often you do something like that and people try to play outguess the mod isntead of scumhunting.
I agree with this post. It's not a towntell persay but I definitely think that we need a reason otherwise we're just trying to accrue information for no good reason. It will only confuse us in the long run.

Looking through all this, I continue to think that there's a good chance that AGM is some sort of lyncher. It sorta matches up with the flavor but I'm still not 100% on it.

I feel like MoI is slightly scum-leaning as of his first post. I'm definitely wary of him, especially since he's pushing the "NS was the obvious policy choice" bullshit when it's obviously not true. I definitely don't think that MoI and sottyrulez are scum together however.

In post 151, Magua participates in setup speculation and nothing else. However, his exchange with MoI looks like town for me, still uneasy with MoI.

Parama enters the scene. His first post wasn't really worth commenting on but 169's immediate attempt to discredit Magua does not look good for him. It's also odd that he only focuses on Magua's light attack on him rather than, you know, taking a look at everything that's happened since.

My awkward feeling towards Parama only increase. He's definitely possible scum in the quadz/Duplicity scumteam.

So much arguing. So many words, and not enough action. MoI trying to deflect off of quadz in post 197.

Taking another break. Quadz is scum. Duplicity is scum. MoI and Parama are prob scum. No other reads yet. Plum needs to post more at this juncture in post 200.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #13) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Seraphim »

Faraday wrote:People with mothrax on their scum list need to fix their scumdar or die.
He is painfully town right now, I just wish he would post more.

Faraday, I'm sad, not enough people are voting quadz.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #14) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

Oh, I don't doubt that he's Xyl. It totally matches up. I'm just wondering if he's town, that's all.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #15) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, Vi, if you're around, any chance of a
votecount
?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #16) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

PART 3!!!!! So here we go!

Nicki claims some sort of bizarre cop role that gets "Mafia on evil roles and Town on chaotic roles", what? Further clarification: I'm just naive toward chaos and paranoid toward evil. If I inspect someone who is neither chaotic nor evil, I get a sane result." Alright....interested in hearing what sort of role gets this ability but whatever.

Bleaaaargh, VV is town, guys.

KATSUKI SIGHTING. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Not sure what to think of her/him.

Plum is slightly more town but I'm still wary after post 235.

MoI wrote:Moving on – since you are ready to christen VV as suck-Town who is scum? You’ve got 10 pages to find someone.
not sure if I already answered this but quadz durrrrrr

Singersigner wrote:Seraphim got a little defensive over Mina's push about pronouns. Jack done fucked up one time because of pronouns. No way is that not a tell.
....what? I missed this before, what? How does using 'we' incriminate me, exactly?

I do think I see SS's thought process however. But I don't like her catch-up posting, devoid of reads or stances.

Nobody Special posts. Ick. I see why people were so eager to policy lynch him.

Not a whole lot happening, just a bunch of talking in this section of posts.

-------

sotty, the miller thing boils down to this: the process of your progression through the claiming process seemed semi-contradictory on first glance and gave me iffy vibes. That's why I quoted all those posts. But given the semi-pressure you were under, it's seems to make sense. Not to mention most miller claims are by actual millers anyway.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #17) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

DDD should be experienced enough to know that he had been under the radar, so making a joke-post saying "hey I'm town" is an excellent way to shift town's opinion towards that statement.
What is this I don't even. That isn't even close to how that works unless we're all idiots.

DDD has been flying under the radar, yes, but so have I recently, am I scum?

Why are you so sure Mothrax is scum?

You also seem quite nonchalant for someone who is at L-2.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #18) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

By nonchalant I mean blissfully ignoring the fact while pushing his bullshit case on DDD who doesn't look scum in the slightest ATM.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #19) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

LYNCH ALL LIARS, THESE STATEMENTS DO NOT COMPUTE

I haven't seen a single other point made against me.

I ISOed every player in the game

THESE DO NOT COMPUTE WARNING WARNING ERROR ERROR

VP Baltar wrote:The main thing that bugs me about quadz is how pensive he is. He really seems to be slow at loosening up here...though I admittedly have no experience with him.

Gammagooey wrote:quadz is showing that I am clearly good at random voting with him calling out vote-switches on him without doing much else.

Seraphim wrote:quadz's 31 gives me terri-bad scum vibes, not just because of his bullshit attack on Nicki. Trying to get town points my ass. His delayed vote seems more of an afterthought than him actually forgetting.

Seraphim wrote:quadz's 58 is probably even worse, by calling...I dunno even know what, OMGUS? It's a nice little attempt to discredit...something? What?

Seraphim wrote:
quadz wrote:Speedy vote switches allow a player to pressure multiple players at once. Additionally, it causes confusion for the other players.

Does quadz just suck at Mafia or does he honestly believe this?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #20) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Seraphim »

^This is a Fate/Katsuki hydra, right?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #21) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Who thinks alignments are related to allegiance? Will anyone admit to being a player whose alignment is [Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic] Evil, but whose allegiance is town?
That's the question you called "fluff". It's not fluff. It's a lot of things, but it's not fluff. Explain how exactly this is fluff.

2) I do not understand the point you are trying to make.
3) I honestly believe that I was confused by what was happening, because, you know, I was. I've since admitted that the 'pressuring multiple players' bit is not scummy, and I don't know why my brain decided to tell me that it was.
Yeah, I don't get it either. You should hunt down your 58 and explain exactly what the fuck you were talking about. In fact, I'll do it for you.

OMGUS HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Farday and Equinox's quick vote-switches are bad. Equinox not answering my question makes it worse.

However, NM's recent post solidifies my position on them. Vote stays for now.

Also, saying you were "confused" and "disoriented" is definitely NOT an excuse for what you did which is make possibly one of the scummiest statements I've ever seen used to justify an attack on a player. "DON'T LISTEN TO THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE QUICKLY VOTING OH NOES"
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #22) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

That was all Quadz. Because I am currently engaging with quadz in conversation, I felt no need to mark which posts were his because they WERE ALL QUADZ BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO QUADZ.

Oh yeah, concerning the pensive comment, QUADZ, the comment by VP is NOT nulled because I still think you are very reserved in your posting. If you really are being unjustly framed and you're town, I personally would be flipping out all over the place if I was in your position. Yet your posts are very sterile....I don't like it.

Also, Faraday, you posted under the wrong account again.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #23) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You know, if mothrax had been acting like this up until this point, and NOW you announced the policy lynch thing, I probably would have been all over that. I would have been wary but now that this argument and shit has gone through, you look WAY more like a lyncher than someone who is honestly trying to aid the town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #24) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Please tell me this is a joke.
Do I look like a comedian?

I am NOT fencesitting. You fucked up the delivery. If you had let mothrax come out normally, play like he normally would, allow some time for reads, you might have gotten a lynch. But now all of his posts, at least today, have that specter of YOUR POLICY LYNCH ABILITY on them. town or scum, he's not going to post a lot, because he's worried it will be misconstrued as scummy and he will be run up for it. mothrax looks town because of how you fucked up that delivery and the fact that you're continued to push it looks like you're a lyncher who is either ignorant of your effect on mothrax's posting or you're well aware and now you're trying to construe it as scummy. It's plain and clear for the entire town to see.

and now you're calling me scum because I'm calling you out on what is, effectively, tunneling. I have to admit, you're pretty gutsy.

To be fair, Seraphim, the last few posts by quadz have been fairly "flipping out" for him. That's a null tell. Seraphim, can you link me to times where you've consistently "flipped out" as town, as well as times where that's identical to times everyone else "flips out" as town?
Well, I don't know his meta. He just seems strangely calm and isn't fending off the attacks well. He doesn't seem to be changing his posting at all. He's not acting like he's under pressure, is what I'm saying.

I would be happy to point out times I have flipped out BTW, I just need to dig them out.

Holy fuck ninja.

LEMME FUCKING POST.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #25) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

lol at AGM's last post. I am literally laughing right now. Are you claiming that "overreaction" is a scumtell?

I can't say I agree on MoI-town unfortunately but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it aka when quadz is dead.

HEY MOTHRAX POST SOMETHING!!! I SEE YOU ONLINE!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #26) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

deadline is in approximately a week at the current rate of battery power loss BTW.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #27) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Seraphim »

AGM wrote:You either have a town read or a scumread on mothrax. You're saying you have a scumread on him
WTF that's not what I said. I've been saying that mothrax is town.

AGM wrote:As far as the "specter" goes, it's called pressure to perform well. If he posts well, he lives. If he posts poorly or doesn't post, he dies. I don't see why this is bad.
This is NOT what you've been advertising. You've been saying LYNCH HIM LYNCH HIM LYNCH HIM LOOK AT HIS POSTING LYNCH HIM LYNCH HIM. I get the feeling you'd be saying this regardless of how good his posting actually is.

You entire last post is one giant

You are shooting your credibility to hell.

I'm saying lynching mothrax is a bad idea because A. it's impossible to get an accurate read on him and B. from what I can read he's town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #28) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Here's an example of me freaking out as town:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=14737

I'm sure I'll find more.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #29) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You can say all you want, the angry PM looks town to me. His posting looks exactly how I would expect Mothrax to act in a situation like that. No, it's not useful, but it's fairly town-looking.

It's mostly gut.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #30) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, take this for what it's worth, I have a feeling that if mothrax were scum...assuming there's daytalk which I bet there is because doesn't Vi usually use daytalk in her games?...mothrax would be coached a lot better than what's happening now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #31) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Seraphim »

That's a great short-term strategy but a terrible long-term one.

And I'm sure the PM was coached too.

Right.

Totally.

Maybe freak out wasn't the right word. I'm looking for some sort of reaction, something, anything, to show that he's under pressure rather than pushing DDD's lynch like it's another ordinary day.

I'm going to stop posting for a while and let the topic air out.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #32) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Faraday wrote:why are you so fucking worried about people finding mothrax town. idgaf we're not lynching him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #33) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: Prod mothrax plz
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #34) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Gammagooey wrote:
Parama wrote:10 bucks AGM is a jester trying to act like a lyncher
Any takers?

I take it.
Vi putting a jester in the game is a nope.
MOD WIFOM LOLOLOLOLOL
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #35) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Seraphim »

... Umm, because it's useless speculation? Geeee whiz, I wonder if Vi is a REALLY PREDICTABLE MOD WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS IS NOT THE CASE. Come on, now.
....haha.

hahaha.

GUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #36) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

NK analysis time!

3) Duplicity (Regfan+gorilla) - High Priest of Adel - Town - Shot Night 1...
4) Equinox - High Priestess of UncertainKitten - Town - Pwned Night 1...
12) Nicki Minaj (Nikanor+Mina) - High Priest/ess of Vi - Town - Inexplicably Mutated Night 1...

Alright, out of all these, I postulate that scum had the most motivation to kill Nicki out of all of these players. She claimed a cop ability and that's most likely why she died. Duplicity kill looks like some sort of vig shot or SK shot. The Equinox kill puzzles me though.

I'm going to finish my reread up, which will probably be followed by a quadz vote. We sort of got cheated out of a lynch yesterday and now we've only got 50% battery.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #37) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: quadz

I have no issue with this vote.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #38) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

Also, question for hito: why are you so willing to believe quadz's claim and immediately declare him as town, when you immediately declared AGM scum upon claim of a power which you equated with neighborizor:

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #39) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

I actually think we should lynch MoI tomorrow, not hito in all honesty. In fact, I think MoI looks way worse if quadz flips scum. While hito has stood very firmly on the side of quadz = town pretty much all game, MoI has not really took a definite stance. I may not be remembering this correctly but off-hand, that's what I remember.

I'm going to work on my upcoming game(pre-ins are always great! Check it out! It's a great setup, right Faraday?) and then finish my D1 catchup.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #40) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, are not mass-claiming worships anymore?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #41) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I will one-up that and record myself singing a song and then post the link here for whomever kills MoI.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #42) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yaaaaay what should have have happened yesterday finally happened today!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #43) » Sun May 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

We love you GG. We'll string up more scum in your honor and hang their entrails from the rafters to avenge your death.

SS(especially) and hito's flip implies that they KNEW that quadz was going to hang today and were trying to salvage some town cred and clear SS. So I seriously that anyone left in the pro-quadz camp is scum, given that at 3/(4 or 5)ths was anti-quadz yesterday. I just feel like the remaining scum(s) was A. on the wagon or B. somewhere between the two camps.

Of course, it's highly possible that I'm completely wrong but given that we suddenly have three scum flips...I don't think they would put all their eggs in one basket.

I could see Plum scum.

But no one vote RayFrost for now please. Seriously. I have VERY good reasons.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #44) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I still don't think MoI is town but it drops off because of aforementioned reasons.

Vote: Plum

I'm not sold on this but I could get behind it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #45) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I have no doubt. I would be shocked, however, if ALL THE SCUM were defending quadz so readily when they knew he would probably hang today.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #46) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Not to mention I'm willing to bet they were trying to clear singer too. "No way would he claim to be neighbors with his own scum partner!"
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #47) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Exactly! If they couldn't stop quadz's lynch(using people like hito and SS who had some town cred), they still had practically confirmed town in SS because of quadz's claim! Way better than keeping quadz alive, no matter what abilities he had! It was win-win, until SS got shot.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #48) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You fucking idiot. That throws everything off.

Unvote
Vote: ooba
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #49) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It doesn't matter anymore. Just no one else vote him unless we're damn sure he's scum.

Unvote
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #50) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Do you mean faith claim or what? I don't understand the question.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #51) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It's also worth noting that NONE of the domains have been removed with more than a third of the players gone.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #52) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Well they aren't really in a position to coordinate with one or two members left...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #53) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

It's worth noting that my insistence on not voting RayFrost does not come from any sort of investigation result. Just saying.

Also, ooba, I don't think that makes NS scummy...personally, it looks like they're trying to get AGM lynched which made NS look bad, not the opposite like you're claiming. I get the feeling that they're both town.

I might need to re-evaluate my reads...I'm not 100% on where to go from here.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #54) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

I need to read through this some more, but I have a feeling that Magua vs VP is town-on-town and that Magua should bring up reasonable doubt before forcing VP to claim.

Massclaim is a BAD IDEA right now. The only possible gain is attributing kills and in such a vig-heavy game, there is no need of that. The only thing I could see us claiming is domains or what domains should be worshiped tonight. Coordinating worships is going to become important later on. Also, I know there was a lot of talk about alignment on Day 1, in regards to Nicki's role...does anyone have any additional insight into that? I feel like it's important but it hasn't really been discussed.

MoI looks like super, super scum in his fight with VP. I see no reason that VP is scum at this juncture...SK, possibly, but not scum. All the players jumping on him looks really suspect. Keeping my vote on Plum for the moment, however.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #55) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

Plum wrote:
Seraphim wrote:MoI looks like super, super scum in his fight with VP. I see no reason that VP is scum at this juncture...SK, possibly, but not scum. All the players jumping on him looks really suspect. Keeping my vote on Plum for the moment, however.

Sure. Why? (Pardon me for your ISO function malfunctioning where I'm at if necessary)
Gut, for now. We got robbed out of a day of lynches, basically...it feels like day 2 today and I think wagoning based on gut isn't too bad at this juncture.

If you think I am town, then you have to conclude that I feel I have a reasonable reason to have VP claim.
That's the thing: I don't trust you. Plus, if it is town-on-town, you've just outed yourself and VP. I think you need to outline your reasoning or at least vaguely hint at it or something.

Hmmmm.

I'm trying to think currently.

I never said alignment claim, merely some sort of insight into what alignment is supposed to do. I feel like it's important and anyone with information in that regard which might be useful later should claim it. But mass-claiming alignment doesn't help at all.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #56) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think Magua isn't lying because, if I'm correct, scum CANNOT afford 1v1 at this point.

But is VP scum or not?

VP, do you have any idea why he would want you to claim your N2 action?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #57) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

Do you want who he targeted last night or what cast he used last night or a combination of the two?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #58) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

as I thought, town on town.

FUCKING DAMMIT STOP VOTING RAYFROST. WE'RE NOT LYNCHING HIM TODAY.

Someone vote ooba please. You can unvote in the next post.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #59) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

FUCK. I just realized that Magua may have dicked things up worse than I thought. I need to read back.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #60) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

I would suggest claiming all night actions.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #61) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

It's not about lynching Ray...if we decide we're going to lynch Ray, let's lynch him. But until then, don't vote him, was what I was trying to say. I clearly have an ability that deals with that. ooba is related to it...let's just say that any votes Ray gets needs to be matched by ooba. That's total votes, not wagon size.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #62) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

I know that seems a little dissonant with my outburst "we're not lynching him today", but I have my reasons, trust me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #63) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

not so much anymore.

My cast targets the person who has had the lowest TOTAL votes over the course of the game. If a person has been voted six or so times over the course of the game but not at once, that person has six total votes. The player who has the least of those votes gets targeted. If there's a tie, I can choose.

It's no longer down to ooba and Rayfrost with your vote. There has been two total votes on both of them(I believe or at least whatever the lowest amount is plus two). Other players may need to be adjusted. I'm checking with the mod.

I'm not saying anymore. It might be useless at this juncture.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #64) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

Was the decreasing battery thing a cast?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #65) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

HOLD ON DA don't say anything.

VP, answer my question.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #66) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright. I think VP is town.

If you're still alive for massclaim, I think you should claim first. Beyond that...yeah. Let's move on.

DA: why do you think he needs to say anymore?

Unvote
Vote: MagnaOfIllusion
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #67) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

DA: Read the claim again.

I have no doubt he's telling the truth, my only concern is that he might be an SK, but with so many vigs, I doubt that that is a very legitimate concern at this point.

Also, VP, question: I'm guessing you get that faith the next night, like a super worship, right?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #68) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Seraphim »

You're either town or SK. You definitely are not scum.

People should unvote VP immediately.

And get on board the MoI lynch.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #69) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

I would like Asceticism worshiped if at all possible. To be fair, VP and ooba probably both need it more than me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #70) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraph, is your thing with Ray on or off? Does "least voted" count dead players or something?
What do you mean "off or on"? It does not count dead players.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #71) » Mon May 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

If it doesn't count dead players, then we should simply be able to vote everyone other than your target, I presume RayFrost, enough times, yes?
I am double-checking this, but it was just easier if people didn't vote RayFrost lol. In theory, yes.

I want to hear VP's plan.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #72) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I agree with Magua about Manga. Why would you want to know this information, exactly?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #73) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Question: what are your domains, VP?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #74) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Now that I think about it, my ability is probably not worth it. Vote whoever, I don't care anymore. I have an idea, though.

I think I have a way to make sure VP can get the shot off. Actually, several ways. Unfortunately, it might be a little risky.

I think I should have enough faith to make VP a PGO tonight. This runs the risk of killing off our doctor though.

I also have another ability that I won't claim to fuck up the scum but it requires more faith that I'm not sure I will have. It will ensure we get that super vig shot in one form or another tomorrow night, if I have enough faith.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #75) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

Team VPB: VP Baltar, Demonic Angel, sottyrulez, Parama, Seraphim, Faraday
Team ooba: ooba, AlmasterGM, MagnaofIllusion, Nobody Special, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Plum, RayFrost

Anyone have any objections to this list which ooba posted above? I see no problems.

People worshiping ooba should ALL worship justice or balance...I don't see RayFrost as scum, so there should be no problem there if we worship justice. We can decide about balance too I guess.

Unless VP wants us to worship something else, people worshiping VP should be worshiping solism.

I may not be worshiping solism for previously stated reasons...I may be using an ability tonight. If I can use my uber-screw-up ability that isn't PGO, I will be targeting VP with it. Who should I use the PGO on? I'm receiving conflicting reports.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #76) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim - can you make sure your PGO ability would be active on me the same night you grant it. Want to make sure.
Checking this now.

Alternate win con: Cast of 7 power - win the game. (or) In other words, get 2 people to worship Solism and you win.
This is stupid...he would HAVE to claim in order that faith if he's the only person with Solism.

I do not have Solism.

We aren't lynching VP today. This argument is fucking retarded.

I have an idea that should please all parties involved and should net us scum no matter what, but first I need to check something.

Did anyone worship Asceticism on N1? If you have, CLAIM IT NOW.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #77) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

I mean Austerity sorry.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #78) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

No, I mean Night 1.

Also, my PGO would take effect that night. Scum would end up biting the bullet.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #79) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Thinking about it, there are a few players on the list of the dead that could conceivably have the Solism domain. Fate, Furcolow, and Adel come to mind as possible possibilities.

I think that Occam's Razor states that lynching MoI is the optimal play here. Two contradictions to his claim emerge from both VP and RayFrost, though some questions should be answered first.

1. Has anyone worshiped Austerity?
2. Is everyone agreed to the plan?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #80) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

The worship plan.

There's a lynching plan?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #81) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Faraday wrote:dudes plum's still scum. we're just gonna let her away with it? really?
No, we lynch Plum tomorrow.

Fara, how is MoI NOT scum given his claim?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #82) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Sorry, I meant on N1.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #83) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

MoI wants VP lynched. This much is clear. So he claims an ability which makes it look like VP is an SK, without dispute.

Then, lo and behold, Ray counters that roleblocking claim!

So either the roleblocker was roleblocked, which is highly unlikely, or MoI was flat-out lying and was caught. Either way, this does not bode well for him. Why shouldn't we lynch him?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #84) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

VP could have easily just claimed a killing ability once he had said he killed hito. Instead he fullclaimed. If was an SK, wouldn't he want to keep a low profile? I mean, it's obvious there are plenty of vigs. Why out himself like he did when it was clear that Magua and the rest of the town was fine with him not claiming?

Also, the bussing thing seems pretty silly when you consider that it seems like hito was willing to burn through town-cred to defend his claim.

VP: can you tell us how much faith you had on nights one and two, minus the faith boost you got last night?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #85) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It's pretty lulzy that the targets of the two top competing wagons are both voting VP at this juncture.

Hmmmmmm....
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #86) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't know about scum partners but it certainly indicates something regarding your desperation.

Maybe if you were actually trying to lynch scum rather than trying to buy town cred by being the big SK hunter, there would be something to your argument.

Something else I've thought of: why would he use this clock-draining ability to gain faith instead of making a kill which would be more in line with his win condition? Why not one kill a night guaranteed instead of gambiting with this clock-draining ability to try and get...two the next day? What's wrong with one?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #87) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

But that's just conjecture, just like ooba's ridiculous "You need seven faith to win!" theory.

His play runs contrary to what he should have done as an SK and it's fairly ridiculous to say otherwise without more information.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #88) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I wonder if the battery has more to do with post count as words per post rather than actual time elapsed.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #89) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim, you think VPB is town (as in, not the SK), yes/no?
I believe that VPB is most likely town and am operating on that premise. Certain aspects of his role and his play do not signal SK to me.

Who do you think are the tigers?
AT LEAST one of Plum/MoI, if not both. After that, Demonic Angel and Nobody Special are both possibilities. AGM, DDD, and Parama follow a third tier after that. I would want to see Plum/MoI both dead before I even consider any of the other players.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #90) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, if anyone wants to claim either of the Duplicity or Equinox kills, go for it.

If you don't think it's important, don't claim it. It should be fairly obvious why I'm asking this.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #91) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

@Seraphim, can you give me full details of your "person who's been voted the
most
" power?
FTFY

Haha, I've figured out what your ability is. Fascinating.

Might as well come clean seeing as I'm probably not going to be using this ability again.

I have a kill. It kills the person who has the least number of total votes throughout the game yada yada. If there's a tie, I get to choose!

N1, I chose Duplicity. Gut. His posting felt off and that should have been reflected in some of my catch-up posts.
N2, I shot SS, because I felt the WIFOM from quadz flipping scum was too much, she probably wouldn't be lynched...she needed to die.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (isolation #92) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I meant to fix that so it said voted the least. Whoops.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #93) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

no it's a cast. I'm not giving the name because it would indicate my role.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #94) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Nope. otherwise I would have said so.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #95) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

Magua: if your ability is doing what I think it's doing, then why don't we lynch NS? You have effectively a guilty on him, don't you?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #96) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Lynch MoI today. We'll lynch Plum tomorrow, or possibly NS. Hopefully one of them gets shot in the meantime.

Ready?

BREAK!

There is a case for Plum-town. However, I am fairly sure that MoI is scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #97) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

He is at L-1.

Any other questions before someone hammers?

OH yeah, NS. Um. hmmm. No one hammer until he posts.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #98) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Might as well.

Unvote
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #99) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I dunno about massclaiming tomorrow.

Save discussion of that for tomorrow, don't want scum getting too excited about their fakeclaims.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #100) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: MoI

DUN DUN HAMMER TIEM.

Hopefully.

Holy SHIT, that wagon drops Parama a couple of town notches. Magua, not so much.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #101) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

Anyone want to claim that kill on VP or Magua?

Obviously I didn't get off the PGO...I couldn't get off shit, no faith last night. No one worshiped either of my domains on N2. Goddamn, I wish I knew what Magua knew.

Does anyone see any sort of benefit in mass-claiming at this juncture? I feel like after last night's slaughter that we need to pool our information.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #102) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm concerned about scum's ability to call my bluff on my PGO ability.

I agree that Plum is obvscum but I don't want to run off and lynch her until we decide what we're going to do.

One thing I'm sure of:
Plum, claim now. Full claim.

If she doesn't claim in her next post, lynch her. Also, in your claim, start popcorn for who you want to claim next.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (isolation #103) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

Whoever killed VP was willing to risk dying. This disturbs me.

Listen, we're massclaiming. It's happening. And Plum is claiming first.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (isolation #104) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

I was not roleblocked last night.

Someone gave me a present and I used it last night.

Town points if someone can claim what ability I now possess.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (isolation #105) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

ooba is town. There is no question.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #106) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

If we want to massclaim, we should stop doing what we're doing(voting and discussing claims) and Plum should popcorn to the next person she wants to claim.

ooba: read Plum's claim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #107) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

Actually, you're right, there is some sort of roleblocker in the game.

Goddamn, it looks so obvious that MoI was set up.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #108) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

If Plum isn't going to choose her popcorn target, I'm just going to assume that Nobody Special should claim next.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #109) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

If he's capable of posting in mish mash, he's capable of paraphrasing his role PM.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #110) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

We have approximately 54 hours left at the current rate of battery decay. 5% every 6 hours...45% left.

We have enough time to see NS's claim. Let's not get hasty.

Also, does anyone honestly believe that there were ZERO scum on MoI's wagon?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (isolation #111) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Seraphim »

What's the vote count? I don't want to hammer accidentally before we finish mass-claiming.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #112) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

I have no doubt that I will be voting NS once massclaim is over.

Also, I don't really care if I claim before Faraday, since I'm around. Does anyone mind?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #113) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Seraphim »

I am the High Priest of Empking.

My domains are Asceticism and Austerity. I am True Neutral.

(2) - Grant Obscure Power Role - I target a player and that player will be granted an ability of my choice. I get a choice of Bladesmith, Fruit Vendor, and Voyeur.
(2) - Some thoughts on looking Town - This is my vig shot ability. Whoever has had the fewest total votes on them over the course of the game dies. If there's a tie, I choose.
(3) - Summon Empking's Alt - This is a sort of redirect...it's an odd ability. Basically, it creates a player, "Empking's Alt", that absorbs all actions targeting me that night. Presumably, this would include kills.
(3) - Grant Unknown Power Role - The targeted player would become a back-up of a player of their choosing. This would be abilities, NOT casts.
(5) - Grant God Tier Power Role - Like my first ability, except different abilities: Accountant, CPR Doctor, Paranoid Gun Owner.

I did nothing on N0.
I used Some thoughts on N1 and killed Duplicity.
I used some thoughts again on N2 and killed singersigner.
I used my newly gained tracking ability that I got at the end of N2 on VP Baltar on N3. I hope I don't have to explain why. He went nowhere on N3, btw.

I had 3 Faith on N1
I had 2 Faith on N2
I had 0 Faith on N3
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #114) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

I did a little research on who had the fewest votes. Duplicity, someone I had been suspicious of, had received zero votes over the course of the day; I knew that for sure. I had a choice of about six players who, after Day 1, had zero votes on them.

singersigner was in that same category as well.

I always had a choice.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #115) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

AlmasterGM wrote:Soooooooo, Faraday.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (isolation #116) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Seraphim »

NS is lying, can I hammer?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #117) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

NS wrote:Town, Chaotic Evil. My domains are Concision and Solism.

N2 I had 0 faith.
N3 I had 0 faith.

DA wrote:Worshipped Asceticism N0, Concision N1.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #118) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

SHOULD I HAMMER?! SOMEONE IS CLEARLY LYING HERE.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #119) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Seraphim »

ALSO, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAD 0 FAITH LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU SHARED SOLISM WITH VP, WHO CLAIMED HAVING 6 FAITH(I THINK).

CAN I HAMMER PLEASE?

I'll stop the caps.

....well, there's always the off-chance DA is lying but okay.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (isolation #120) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

Well, we've got scum regardless. If anyone has a vig ability of some sort, vig DA if NS flips town. Actually, hit DA period if at all possible.

Otherwise, worship Justice. BREAK!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #121) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

DA is scum because DA lied about worshipping.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #122) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (isolation #123) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I tracked Faraday last night. He did nothing. Well, he probably worshiped.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #124) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Faraday is nigh on confirmed town for me at this juncture.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #125) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Seraphim »

NS had 0 faith. You claimed to have worshiped one of his domains on a night where he had zero faith.

you are caught scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #126) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: Parama
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

If we lose this game because you fucking idiots lynched DA while I was away...

Dude, Parama was a caught liar. Seirously RAYFROST HAD CAUGHT HIM LYING AND YOU FOOLS STILL LYNCHED DA WHEN IT WAS CLEAR THAT THAT.

BLEAGH.

I FUCKING HATE THIS.

Parama stop voting people.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Seraphim »

Think about this: why would DA of all people lie AFTER THE FACT OF NS'S CLAIM?! IF HE WAS SCUM?!

Yeah, I made the wrong move. But you guys lynched way too quick after Parama returned a result he should not have had! Grrrr.

Thinking about it, if there's scum in sotty, Faraday and Plum, they probably deserve to win at this point.

I'd rather lynch confirmed scum. If he's SK, he's performed night actions which effectively fuck the town over. I'm not giving him the win.

I say we lynch Parama and damn the consequences.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

zero faith, I worshiped justice.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm with sotty, caught scum is caught.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hi.

I'm more than willing to wait for Plum but I have a feeling I know how's she going to vote.

There are three feasible situations and anything else is GG for scum.

Either Parama is SK and Plum is last tiger.

Or Parama and Plum are tigers together.

Or Parama is the last tiger.

If sotty or Faraday or both are tigers, scum pretty much deserve the victory.

In all scenarios, we lynch Parama, it is the optimal play. I think the first suggestion is the most likely BTW. I refuse to believe there are three scum left.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

But Vi said there was a mod error which pretty much confirms them.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm not voting you yet. This thread needs more Plum first.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm voting Parama tomorrow guys.

Plum is probably scum but we can deal with that tomorrow.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (isolation #135) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim tracked dead townie VP night three and
roleblocked
tracked Faraday night four. These are very convenient claims.
FTFY

I could ask the mod but as far as I know, my kill flavor was random.

So, I'm of two minds currently. My first mind says: Plum potentially has double-kill if scum. My second mind says: Parama has pretty much claimed scum.

Seraphim hasn't claimed a night 5 track
Cuz I worshiped Justice. Which turns out to have been a bad idea but I didn't expect RayFrost to die either. I am a full tracker.

If we're going to play the NK analysis game...here's some things you forgot:

"Inexplicably Mutated" happened TWICE as a kill flavor. Both of these kills are unclaimed. The only other repeated kill flavor is "suicided".
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #136) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

As far as I'm concerned, Plum and Parama are the last scum. Can we lynch them please?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #137) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

Okay, today is both my birthday and my graduation party. So I'm pretty much not going to be on. Don't lynch me today. That would be so, so uncool.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (isolation #138) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

The embraced Destiny's Bond thing is clearly a joke directed towards the fact that SS was the high priestess of Fate. I don't know why the shot flavor. The kill flavors could be random. I am of the opinion that we don't have enough info on them.

How come I'm the one getting slammed for the kill flavor thing when it's clear that a lot of the kill flavors are random? I mean, look at Parama. 2 of his kills are of suicided flavor. The other 3 are "pwned", "went splat" and "embraced CHESSKID".

I wasn't following a plan, I was worshiping a domain that a good number of players that I thought were town(RayFrost and Parama come to mind) had asked to be worshiped.

I'm not scum, dude. Look at the facts. AGM tracked me on the night I tracked Faraday. I didn't target anyone else. Theoretically, that should clear me. If there's one tiger left, I can't be it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (isolation #139) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Seraphim »

sottyrulez wrote:While I remember, Seraphim can you paraphrase the tracking flavor/description you got for me?
What do you mean? The ability? What exactly?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (isolation #140) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Faraday, we can't be friends anymore.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (isolation #141) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Fate.

You fucked up your night actions. You switched up N0 and N1.

Own up.

Yes, your lynch was retarded and I will be the first to state as such. You got lynched before I could save your ass because it made no sense for you to lie. It was only NS who was caught.

But you don't fuck up shit like that. You just don't do it.

I do agree, Parama should have died.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

This was definitely one of my favorite games in a long while.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think a variant using Mod Meta rather than Player Meta would be rather exciting.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

I just think there are some players that are more...well-known? for their modding exploits/achievements than their player exploits.

Tar comes to mind but there are definitely some others.

I'd pre-in for a sequel.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #145) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Seraphim »