Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Mod: Locke Lamora

Back-up: Faraday

Set-up design: Locke Lamora, Faraday & Grimmy

Reviewed by: Faraday & Jahudo

The camera pans round the Alamodome and then swoops in on the stage as a flurry of pyro explodes into the air, showering multicoloured sparks over the stage as thousands of camera flashes go off and the fans roar.

Jim Ross: We are LIVE from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, for the Royal Rumble! What a show we have to look forward tonight!

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: We're only a few hours away from the Royal Rumble, JR! Who's going to get that number one contender spot?

Jim Ross: And it's not only the Royal Rumble, folks! We've also got another clash in an increasingly bitter rivalry as Faraday challenges The Locke for the WWF Title in a Last Man Standing Match!

King: Oh man! I can hardly wait!

JR: It's going to be one hell of a slobberknocker! The road to Wrestlemania begins right here tonight!

Still dreaming of the main event (5/27):

13. Internet Stranger
14. Erratus Apathos
15. Baby Spice
18. chesskid3
25. jediknight

Kicked off the road to Wrestlemania (7/27)

Trendall,
Ultimate Warrior, WWF Jobber
, eliminated on the first Raw!
Empking
Bella
Nikolai Volkoff, Million Dollar Corporation Roleblocker
, eliminated on the first Smackdown!
GMan,
Irwin R. Schyster, Million Dollar Corporation Jobber
, eliminated on the second Raw!
sottyrulez,
“Badd Ass” Billy Gunn, D-Generation X Injury Framer
, eliminated on the second Smackdown!
Lowell,
Bubba Ray Dudley, Dudley Boyz Compulsive Table Serial Killer
, eliminated at No Way Out!
AurorusVox,
The Ringmaster, (aka. Stone Cold Steve Austin), Million Dollar Corporation Injury Framer,
eliminated on the third Raw!
Furcolow,
Triple H, D-Generation X Strongman
, eliminated on the third Smackdown!

Suffering from a long-term injury (15/27):

Thor 665,
Eric Bischoff, WWF General Manager
, put through a table in the first Backstage phase!
SnakePlissken,
D'Von Dudley, Dudley Boyz Compulsive Table Serial Killer
, Swanton Bombed through a table during the first Smackdown!
jasonT1981,
Jeff Hardy, WWF Kamikaze Vigilante
, Swanton Bombed himself through a table during the first Smackdown!
vezokpiraka,
Jim "JR" Ross, WWF Play-by-play Commentator
, knee shattered with a sledgehammer in the second Backstage phase!
VP Baltar,
Kurt Angle, WWF Roleblocker,
Shake, Rattle and Rolled during the third Backstage phase!
Nero Cain,
CM Punk, WWF Jobber,
Bear Hugged during the third Backstage phase!
Hoppster,
X-Pac, D-Generation X Doctor,
put through a table during the third Backstage phase!
bristep123,
Hulk Hogan, WWF Jobber
, put through a table during the fourth Backstage phase!
Scott Brosius,
Chris Jericho, WWF Avenger
, barbed wire 2x4ed during the fourth Backstage phase!
Kublai Khan,
Rey Mysterio, WWF Jobber
, knee shattered with a sledgehammer during the fourth Backstage phase!
Primate,
Road Dogg, D-Generation X Jobber
, Million Dollar Dreamed during the fourth Backstage phase!
Kise,
The Undertaker, WWF Deadman,
Pedigreed during the fifth Backstage phase!
VasudeVa,
Shawn Michaels, WWF Jobber,
People's Elbowed during the fifth Backstage phase!
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Brock Lesnar, WWF Bodyguard,
Pedigreed during the sixth Backstage phase!
Gobots,
Ted DiBiase, Million Dollar Corporation Briber,
F-5ed during the sixth Backstage phase!

Ready to step in and steal the limelight (2):

1. Reckoner
2. Benmage
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 am, edited 35 times in total.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Rules

General

1. Keep it civil (or as civil as you can when you're trying to kill each other ). Don't resort to personal attacks and insults.
2. No talking about the game anywhere other the game thread, unless I have explicitly stated otherwise.
3. No quoting your role PM or any other communication with me. You may paraphrase if necessary.
4. Any of the above may be punished by a modkill and your status changed to neutral survivor, at my discretion.
5. If you have any queries, think I've made a mistake or there's anything else you need clarifying, post in bold in the thread or PM me.

Theme Rules

1. Votes must be cast using wrestling move terminology; for example: Piledrive: Porkens. Votes not cast in this way will not be counted.
2. You’re in the heat of battle. You must limit your posts to no longer than 200 words.
3. Double posts, triple posts, etc. and beyond will be deleted. You must wait for someone else to talk before you can post again.
4. You may not use quote tags.
5. Terminology:
Days will be ‘Shows’ – Raw, Smackdown, Royal Rumble, No Way Out, Wrestlemania. Nights will be ‘Backstage’. A lynch is an ‘elimination’; non-lynch kills are ‘injuries’; living players are ‘active’; dead players are ‘inactive’.

Voting, lynching and deadlines

1. Shows will have fixed 2-week deadlines.
2. Votes must be bolded and at the start of a line. You may vote No Lynch in the same way.
3. Unvotes are not required but are appreciated.
4. A lynch will occur at n/2 + 1 vote then rounded down, where n is the number of players currently alive. Once an elimination is achieved, votes may not be changed.
5. No majority at deadline means no lynch.
6. Once a majority has been reached, the game enters twilight until I post the lynch scene and lock the thread. You may continue to talk during twilight.

Backstage

1. The Backstage phase will have 48-hour deadlines. Actions not submitted by the deadline will not be performed. You may change your choice of action as many times as you wish, providing you submit your new choice before the deadline.
2. Backstage actions will be determined by Natural Action Resolution.

Activity and Replacements

1. A post is expected every 48 hours. If you do not post in that time, you will be prodded. I reserve the right to force-replace you after three prods.
2. If you are going to be V/LA for longer than 48 hours, please declare it in the thread in bold. If you have V/LA declared in your sig, please direct me to it by declaring it in the thread. If you wish to declare V/LA at night, PM me.
3. Extensions may be granted in particular circumstances, such as for replacements close to deadline. In that situation, this would be in the form of a 48-hour extension from the time the replacement enters the game. Nights may also be extended to find replacements.

Royal Rumble Rules

1. The game will start with the Royal Rumble. All 27 superstars are involved in the Royal Rumble match. The match continues until there is only one superstar is left standing. That superstar will become WWF Champion.
2. Each superstar can withstand up to 10 moves. Once a superstar is hit with the tenth move, they are eliminated.
3. Moves are performed in the normal way, but each superstar can only perform two moves every 24 hours. The 24-hour period is counted from 7AM GMT.
4. Superstars can only perform moves during the Rumble; all other abilities are inactive. There is no lynch during the Royal Rumble.
5. Once a champion has been decided, the game will move on to the next show, Monday Night Raw, and proceed from there on with the normal ruleset.
6. If a player is eliminated, they can reassign their moves to another player by posting
Support: Locke Lamora
. That player gets an additional two moves each day per nomination received (maximum 10 moves).

Belts

Belts will be randomly assigned at the start of the game, apart from the WWF Title, which will be won at the Royal Rumble. Each of the belts grants a specific ability, and will change hands throughout the game. The details of each are below:
Belt Name: WWF Title

Ability granted to holder: kill immunity

Changes hands: Royal Rumble; by player vote at No Way Out & if champion eliminated during a Show.
Belt Name: Intercontinental Title

Ability granted to holder: boosts existing power

Changes hands: by choice of the champion during the Backstage phase.
Belt Name: Tag Team Titles

Ability granted to holders: talk privately backstage

Changes hands: by choice of the champion during the Backstage phase.
Sample Role PM:

Name: Vince McMahon

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 253 pounds

Hometown: Greenwich, Connecticut

Alignment: WWF

Role: Chairman

Show/Backstage Ability: No Chance - you call the shots in the WWF. Anything you say, goes. That includes firing, hiring, match-making and even getting people to kiss your ass.

Win Condition: you win when all factions trying to take over the WWF are inactive and there is at least one pro-WWF wrestler active.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

All role PMs are now out. The game has begun!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Howard Finkel: The following contest is a Last Man Standing match, and is for the WWF Championship!

The titantron flares into life and music blares out of the speakers as the fans get to their feet for the WWF title match.

If ya smell...what The Locke...is cooking!

JR: Here he comes! The most electrifying man in sports entertainment!

King: I'm still trying to recover from that women's title match, JR! Puppies!

JR: I hate to disappoint you, King, but there won't be any puppies in this one, and I don't think this is going to be a catch-as-catch-can classic either. These two men are going to beat the living hell out of each other to get that ten count!

The Locke emerges with his WWF Title slung over his shoulder and stands on the stage for a few moments, giving the crowd The Mod's Eyebrow. He starts to walk down the ramp...when a masked figure dressed in black sprints out and blindsides him with a steel pipe to the side of the head!

JR: WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS?

As The Locke goes to ground, a second assailant emerges with a pipe and catches him across the back of the knee, then the two men proceed to set about the champion with a frenzied beating as the fans boo their disapproval!

JR: By God, this is sickening behaviour! Somebody get up there and help the champion!

King: I bet this is a genius move from Faraday! These morons don't know a master strategist at work when they see one.

JR: Genius? Strategy? It's nothing short of nauseating!

The two men seize The Locke by the shoulders and drag him to the edge of the stage, then hoist him up in a tandem gorilla press...and toss him right off the side, through an array of electrical equipment and tables!

JR: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! THE WWF CHAMPION JUST GOT TOSSED FIFTEEN FEET OFF THE STAGE!

Security finally begins to respond to the situation but the two men have already hopped down into the crowd and are making a hasty exit.

King: Get down here now, Faraday! The title is yours!

The feed on the titantron suddenly cuts to backstage, where the parking lot is shown, along with Faraday getting a similar beating from another two masked figures!

King: Wait a minute...leave our champion-to-be out of this!

The men pick Faraday up, drag him over to a car...and then hurl him through the windscreen with a dual powerslam!

JR: DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN! FARADAY RIGHT THROUGH THAT DAMNED WINDSHIELD!

King: I don't get it, JR! Who are these people?

Back on the stage, paramedics are rushing to The Locke's aid, while the two masked men in the parking lot are also making good their escape as Faraday lies bleeding amidst the shattered glass. The camera focuses in on his face and then cuts to a trailer for the upcoming Royal Rumble...

------------

A few minutes later, the live feed cuts back in on JR and King as they look concerned at the announce table.

JR: Well folks, things do not look good for The Locke and Faraday. They've both been taken to hospital and their injuries are serious. We'll keep you updated as we find out more.

King: Who's behind this hideous assault, JR?

JR: You didn't think it was so hideous when it was only The Locke getting assaulted. Right now, it's time for the Royal Rumble matchup, with the winner going on to face the WWF champion in the main event at Wrestlemania!

Howard Finkel: The following contest...

Suddenly the titantron and speakers flare into life again with an all-too-familiar tune...

No chance, that's what you've got...

JR: Business is about to pick up! Mr McMahon has something to say!

The WWF Chairman struts his way out onto the ramp and down to the ring, taking the mic from Howard and looking around at the fans.

Vince: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to apologise for the scenes you just witnessed with The Locke and Faraday. We don't know yet exactly how serious the injuries are, but I can say with some certainty that they are going to be out of action for some time.

King: But what about the title?

Vince: As a result, I have had to take an executive decision. Everyone knows you can't have Wrestlemania without a WWF Champion, and that's why, at this time, I have decided...

JR: What? Get to the point!

Vince:...that the winner of the Royal Rumble match will become the new WWF Champion!

The fans begin to cheer and whoop with excitement as Vince looks typically pleased with himself.

JR: Oh my! This is going to be one hell of a Rumble!

Vince: Howard, take it away!

Vince hands the microphone back to Howard Finkel and struts his way back out of the ring and up the ramp, grinning maniacally at no-one in particular.

Howard Finkel: The following contest is the Royal Rumble match and it will be for the WWF Championship! Players can only be eliminated by being thrown over the top rope and having both feet touch the floor!

I'd like to refer everyone to the Royal Rumble rules in the second post, and also remind you that no other abilities can be used during this contest, you only have moves! Any questions, go ahead and ask, otherwise, let's get ready to rumble!

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Baby Spice wrote:To repeat a question I asked in the sign-up thread a couple of hours ago.
Baby Spice wrote:The whole wrestling move thing.
Would putting something slightly more complex be acceptable?

Baby Spice gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises her fists to the sky holding them together
and leaps toward Locke Lamora quickly lowering them, performing a strong Double Axe Handle!!
I'd prefer something a little clearer; the whole line in bold is probably going to make it difficult for me to quickly pick up who's being hit with the move. If you are going to do that I'd rather you bolded the move and the player only.

Oh, and your post has been fixed, in accordance with the rules :P
chesskid3 wrote:how long does this last?
If there's no limit
we should elect a person to get the belt by voting and then very democratically knock everyone else out >_>
Standard deadline is two weeks. If people let it last to deadline then I'll give it to the person who has the most health remaining. It shouldn't take anywhere near that long if people use their moves regularly, though.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

SnakePlissken wrote:Can I just clarify whats the difference between performing a move on someone o damage their health points and performing a move for a vote?
There is no lynch today. Think of it as a mini-game within the overall game just to decide the champion, and also for people to get used to the rules.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Kublai Khan wrote:
@Mods: About the 200-word limit: Do mods questions count towards the 200-word limit? How are numbers/dates/times handled?

And the move-votes stuff count towards the 200-world
(i.e. can someone trick-vote by having their "Move: Target" vote being the 201 & 202 words in a post?)
Everything a player posts counts towards the limit. If you don't want to take up the space with a question, feel free to PM it to me instead. Generally I'll be checking the post using Word, so if Word counts it as a word, I'll count it as a word. I reserve the right to make exceptions to this if people try to abuse the rule; for example if you post 'IthinkLockeisscummy', I'm going to count it as 5, not one.

As for your second question, I will cut people off after the 200th word, regardless of what content comes after. If they post the move after that point, that gets cut off too and it won't count. Similarly, if a player votes in the second post of a double post, that will also not be counted.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:18 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

King: Vezokpiraka and VP Baltar are taking a beating in the early stages here, JR!

JR: VasudeVa is stomping a mudhole and walking it dry! He wants to see Vezok out of here as soon as possible.

Move Count 1

Vezokpiraka - 7 (VP Baltar, VasudeVa, VasudeVa)
VP Baltar - 7 (AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Vezokpiraka)
Internet Stranger - 8 (Nero Cain, Nero Cain)
chesskid3 - 8 (VP Baltar, SnakePlissken)
Baby Spice - 9 (Erratus Apathos)
Thor665 - 9 (SnakePlissken)
SnakePlissken - 9 (Baby Spice)
Furcolow - 9 (Baby Spice)
VasudeVa - 9 (Vezokpiraka)

A note on move counts: they will be ordered as above for the duration of the Rumble, with the closest to elimination at the top, followed by the number of moves left remaining to eliminate them and who performed those moves. Anyone with 10 moves still to eliminate will not be included. After the Rumble ends, it will revert to more typical counts.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

VP Baltar wrote::? Not sure how i feel about vote trickery being allowed. Weren't votes allowed regardless of word count in Porkens' game? Oh well.
If they're included in the first 200 words, they'll count. If I'm not there to cut it off straight away, it's up to the players to work out if a post is too long. I had a vote disallowed immediately prior to the Avenger fallout for double posting in the last game, so it's just an extension of the logic.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:36 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Nero Cain wrote:I don't understand why we are disscussing end game. Today is not a lynch and the title will change hands. So we should give the title to someone the mafia would likely nk tonight.

MOD: Is this a delayed flip game?
No, flips will happen as eliminations/injuries happen. No delays. As there are no abilities active and no lynch during this show, there obviously won't be any flips during the Rumble.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

JR: We've got a good old fashioned beatdown here, folks!

King: Vezo's list of enemies is about as short as the Big Show!

JR: And there's chesskid with a chop...and a brutal Tombstone Piledriver to VP Baltar! No love lost between those two men!

Move Count 2

Vezokpiraka - 1 (VP Baltar, VasudeVa, VasudeVa, Lowell, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jasonT1981)

VP Baltar - 5 (AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, chesskid3)
chesskid3 - 5 (VP Baltar, SnakePlissken, Bella, Bella, jasonT1981)
Nero Cain - 8 (Internet Stranger, Internet Stranger)
Lowell - 8 (Hoppster, Hoppster)
SnakePlissken - 9 (Baby Spice)
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Lowell wrote:
homoeroticize: Kublai

Crotch punch: Vezo

Those are moves, right?
I'll allow crotch punch.
VasudeVa wrote:
@Mod: How does the 2 moves per day work? Do you check timestamps or some other Vi-ish method?
Yes, timestamps. If you do try to perform more than 2 in a 24-hour period, I just won't count them.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 3

Vezokpiraka - 0 (VP Baltar, VasudeVa, VasudeVa, Lowell, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jasonT1981, bristep123)

chesskid3 - 4 (VP Baltar, SnakePlissken, Bella, Bella, jasonT1981, bristep123)
Nero Cain - 7 (Internet Stranger, Internet Stranger, Thor665)
SnakePlissken - 8 (Baby Spice, Thor665)
Lowell - 8 (Hoppster, Hoppster)

JR: Vezokpiraka's in real trouble here! Jason dropkicks Vezo across the ring...STRAIGHT INTO A HELLACIOUS SPINEBUSTER FROM BRISTEP123!

King: I think I heard something crack!

JR: A whole host of superstars are peeling Vezo off the mat...and Bristep does the honours by dumping Vezo over the top rope to the outside!

Vezokpiraka has been eliminated! 26 superstars remain.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

jasonT1981 wrote:I know I have little chance of getting it CK, there are far more deserving of it than me... right now your elimination is what I want. No where have I said anything about the belt.

at mod: Now that Vezo has been eliminated, do we get another move/moves or do we have to wait 24 hours?
You still have to wait 24 hours.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 4!

chesskid3 - 0 (VP Baltar, SnakePlissken, Bella, Bella, jasonT1981, bristep123, jediknight, Trendall, Trendall, Erratus Apathos)

Lowell - 6 (Hoppster, Hoppster, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius)
Nero Cain - 6 (Internet Stranger, Internet Stranger, Thor665, Kublai Khan)
Internet Stranger - 7 (Nero Cain, Nero Cain, jediknight)
Thor665 - 8 (SnakePlissken, Kublai Khan)

Eliminated (1) - Vezokpiraka

JR: Chesskid attempting to toss VP Baltar over the top rope here...LOW BLOW! Erratus Apathos plants his boot right into Chesskid's family jewels!

King: There won't be any little Chesskids running around after that kick...and that's no bad thing!

JR: Chesskid doubled over in pain...and Erratus tips him up and over the top rope, sending Chesskid toppling to the floor and out of the Rumble!

Chesskid has been eliminated! 25 superstars remain.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I've decided that to make things fairer on people who can't always get on at the same time every day and to make things a whole lot simpler for me when picking the moves up, I won't do the 24 hours by individual timestamps. Instead, it will be 2 moves every 24 hour period, regardless of when you performed your last moves in the previous period. This period will be from 7AM to 7AM my time (GMT), so that's 2AM EST, and so on. That means anyone who performed a move yesterday now has 2 more moves to use. For anyone who's confused about the timing, it's now 7:57AM here in the UK.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

JR: Now that Chesskid and Vezo are out of the way, it's Thor's turn to become the focus for the other superstars' anger!

King: And there's Lowell with his trademark effeminate faceslap! What a move.

Move Count 5!

Thor665 - 3 (SnakePlissken, Kublai Khan, Gobots, Gobots, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos, Lowell)
Nero Cain - 4 (Internet Stranger, Internet Stranger, Thor665, Kublai Khan, Baby Spice, Baby Spice)
Internet Stranger - 5 (Nero Cain, Nero Cain, jediknight, Nero Cain, Nero Cain)
Lowell - 6 (Hoppster, Hoppster, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius)
Scott Brosius - 9 (Lowell)

Eliminated (2) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 6!

Nero Cain - 0 (Internet Stranger, Internet Stranger, Thor665, Kublai Khan, Baby Spice, Baby Spice, VP Baltar, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Thor665 - 0 (SnakePlissken, Kublai Khan, Gobots, Gobots, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos, Lowell, jasonT1981, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken)
VP Baltar - 1 (AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, chesskid3, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Internet Stranger, Internet Stranger)

Internet Stranger - 5 (Nero Cain, Nero Cain, jediknight, Nero Cain, Nero Cain)
Lowell - 4 (Hoppster, Hoppster, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, sottyrulez)
SnakePlissken - 7 (Baby Spice, Thor665, Thor665)
jasonT1981 - 9 (Thor665)
bristep123 - 9 (SnakePlissken)

Eliminated (2) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3

JR: Debonair Danny DiPietro just planted Nero Cain with a Blue Thunder Driver, and now he hauls him off the mat...COP KILLA! COP KILLA!

King: I think Nero's out cold! Danny's dragging him across the canvas like a rag doll.

JR: It's simple work for DiPietro to scoop Nero up and over the top rope, and that's three men down!

King: And across the other side of the ring, Thor is nearly out but he manages to cling onto the top rope...but SnakePlissken catches him right in the mush with a flying missile dropkick that knocks him off the apron to the floor!

Nero Cain and Thor665 have been eliminated! 23 superstars remain.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 7!

VP Baltar - 0 (AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, chesskid3, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Internet Stranger, Internet Stranger, Gobots)
Internet Stranger - 0 (Nero Cain, Nero Cain, jediknight, Nero Cain, Nero Cain, Kise, Kise, GMan, Gman, Gobots)
Lowell - 0 (Hoppster, Hoppster, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, bristep123, bristep123)

Furcolow - 5 (VasudeVa, VasudeVa, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Baby Spice)
jasonT1981 - 6 (Thor665, Hoppster, Hoppster, jediknight)
SnakePlissken - 7 (Baby Spice, Thor665, Thor665)

Eliminated (4) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665

JR: Gobots has Internet Stranger locked in an Outlaw Choke here, and I don't think Stranger can get out! He's slowly going limp as his air supply is cut off, but there are no submissions or knockouts here!

King: VP Baltar getting pushed up against the ropes, almost toppling over...AND GOBOTS SLAMS STRANGER'S BODY INTO VP, KNOCKING HIM OVER THE TOP!

JR: And Stranger follows right after! Incredible innovation from Gobots.

King: I think that's the best move Internet Stranger has done tonight!

JR: Lowell is also in trouble here, escaping Bristep's Full Nelson only to get caught in a hammerlock, so he grabs the top rope for leverage...but Bristep shifts his momentum and lifts Lowell up onto the top rope...and shoves him to the outside! Three down in mere moments!

Internet Stranger, VP Baltar and Lowell have been eliminated! 20 superstars remain.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 8!

Furcolow - 0 (VasudeVa, VasudeVa, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Baby Spice, Baby Spice, Baby Spice, Erratus Apathos, AurorusVox, AurorusVox)

jasonT1981 - 2 (Thor665, Hoppster, Hoppster, jediknight, Hoppster, Hoppster, bristep123, bristep123)
SnakePlissken - 5 (Baby Spice, Thor665, Thor665, jasonT1981, jasonT1981)
Primate - 8 (Erratus Apathos, jediknight)
Bella - 9 (SnakePlissken)
jediknight - 9 (SnakePlissken)
Erratus Apathos - 9 (Scott Brosius)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 9 (Scott Brosius)

Eliminated (7) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell

JR: I think Furcolow has spent most of this Rumble lurking in the corner of the ring, King!

King: This is more good tactics, JR. He's just biding his time, waiting for the right time to strike. See, now he moves on AurorusVox as he staggers away from a right hand...

JR:...SWEET CHIN MUSIC! That was heard around the world! Furcolow almost topples right over the top rope but clings on as Aurorus winds up for the Ho Train...and hits Furcolow with it to break his grip and send him flying to the outside! What was that you were saying about strategy, King?

Furcolow has been eliminated! 19 superstars remain.

Furcolow and Primate have also been prodded to let them know the game has started.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 9!

jasonT1981 - 0 (Thor665, Hoppster, Hoppster, jediknight, Hoppster, Hoppster, bristep123, bristep123, Bella, Bella)
SnakePlissken - 0 (Baby Spice, Thor665, Thor665, jasonT1981, jasonT1981, Kise, Kise, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Gobots)

Bella - 6 (SnakePlissken, AurorusVox, Primate, Primate)
Primate - 7 (Erratus Apathos, jediknight, AurorusVox)
jediknight - 7 (SnakePlissken, Hoppster, Hoppster)
Baby Spice - 7 (Erratus Apathos, VasudeVa, VasudeVa)
Hoppster - 8 (Kublai Khan, Gobots)
Gobots - 8 (sottyrulez, sottyrulez)
bristep123 - 8 (SnakePlissken, Kublai Khan)

Eliminated (8) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow

JR: Jason stumbling round the ring like a drunkard here...and he walks straight into a Tiger Driver from Bella!

King: I'm not sure he's going to last too much longer - I looked into Jason's eyes before this match and saw the back of his head, JR!

JR: What's Bella doing now...stepping between the ropes and then lifting Jason over the top...MICHINOKU DRIVER ONTO THE APRON! Jason's head slams into the canvas before he bounces to the mats outside!

King: And SnakePlissken's in trouble too, three other superstars pushing him up against the ropes...and Gobots sends him flying over the top by planting a dropkick into his jaw! They're dropping like flies!

jasonT1981 and SnakePlissken have been eliminated! 17 superstars remain.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 10!

jediknight - 2 (SnakePlissken, Hoppster, Hoppster, GMan, GMan, bristep123, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)

Bella - 3 (SnakePlissken, AurorusVox, Primate, Primate, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos, jediknight)
Primate - 4 (Erratus Apathos, jediknight, AurorusVox, Bella, Bella, bristep123)
Gobots - 5 (sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Kise, Kise, Kublai Khan)
bristep123 - 6 (SnakePlissken, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Bella)
Baby Spice - 6 (Erratus Apathos, VasudeVa, VasudeVa, jediknight)
sottyrulez - 8 (Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius)
AurorusVox - 8 (VasudeVa, VasudeVa)
Kise - 9 (Gobots)
Gman - 9 (Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10
Trendall - 10

Eliminated (10) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken

JR: It's turning into a mass brawl here, as superstars turn on each other at the drop of a hat!

King: And right now we're joined on commentary by Furcolow, who I think was unfairly dealt with there!

Furc: It's a joke, King. They were all so worried about my incredible talent, they had to team up to get rid of me.

JR: Talent? You were hiding in the corner doing nothing!

King: You can talk, JR - the only exercise you get is stretching the truth!

Furc: Can anyone tell me why Baby Spice is still in that ring?

For clarification, if people perform a move on someone who is already eliminated, it does not count as a use of that move. I'm fine with the eliminated people talking (and I'll even put you on commentary if you like) but I'd appreciate it if they did not perform moves, as it's only going to make it more complicated for both the other players and myself.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 11!

jediknight - 0 (SnakePlissken, Hoppster, Hoppster, GMan, GMan, bristep123, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, AurorusVox, AurorusVox)
Primate - 0 (Erratus Apathos, jediknight, AurorusVox, Bella, Bella, bristep123, Gobots, Gobots, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan)
Bella - 0 (SnakePlissken, AurorusVox, Primate, Primate, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos, jediknight, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Erratus Apathos)

Gobots - 5 (sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Kise, Kise, Kublai Khan)
Trendall - 8 (Baby Spice, Baby Spice)
Scott Brosius - 8 (Lowell, Erratus Apathos)
Kise - 9 (Gobots)
Gman - 9 (Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10

Eliminated (10) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken

JR: STUNNER! STUNNER! STUNNER! Aurorus with the Stunner to jediknight!

King: And he drags him up before hooking both arms...PEDIGREE! Jedi getting destroyed by Aurorus here!

JR: It's simple work for Aurorus to scoop the groggy Jedi up and toss him over the top rope, and that's 11 men down!

King: The force was not strong in that one.

JR: Thanks for your input, Yoda. Primate is staggering from a Kublai Khan spinning heel kick...Kublai leaps up for the hurrikhanrana...but Primate catches him and spins to drop him over the top rope...and Kublai counters with the hurrikhanrana to the outside and clings on to keep himself in the match!

King: Primate should have been wary of the wrath of Khan!

JR: Bella is tied up on the ropes with Erratus attacking...MY GOD WHAT A CHOP!

King: WOOOOOOOO!

JR: Bella on the receiving end of a chop so thunderous that she fell right back over the top rope! Three down in the space of a minute!

jediknight, Primate and Bella have been eliminated! 14 superstars remain.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 12!

VasudeVa - 3 (Vezokpiraka, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, Kise, Kise, bristep123, bristep123)
Gobots - 3 (sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Kise, Kise, Kublai Khan, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Trendall - 4 (Baby Spice, Baby Spice, Hoppster, Hoppster, GMan, GMan)
Scott Brosius - 6 (Lowell, Erratus Apathos, VasudeVa, VasudeVa)
Kise - 9 (Gobots)
Gman - 9 (Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10

Eliminated (13) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella

JR: VasudeVa sprinting across the ring...HE TURNS SCOTT INSIDE OUT WITH THE CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!

King: Scott and Double-V both want to see the other out of this one fast.

JR: Meanwhile, Kublai Khan directing traffic in the centre of the ring - he's still looking in good shape to win this one!

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 13!

Trendall - 0 (Baby Spice, Baby Spice, Hoppster, Hoppster, GMan, GMan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Gobots, Gobots)
VasudeVa - 1 (Vezokpiraka, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, Kise, Kise, bristep123, bristep123, AurorusVox, AurorusVox)
Gobots - 1 (sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Kise, Kise, Kublai Khan, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, GMan, GMan)

Kise - 9 (Gobots)
Gman - 9 (Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10

Eliminated (13) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella

JR: Gobots and Double V both narrowly managing to avoid elimination there! Lowell's joining us on commentary now; Lowell, what's your take?

Lowell: I wish they'd all just climb over the top rope and get it over with.

JR: That's an...interesting viewpoint. Gobots taking advantage of his reprieve by suplexing Trendall hard to the mat...and now he lifts him up to the top turnbuckle!

King: You know, somehow it never seems like a good idea to go to the top rope in a Royal Rumble.

JR: Gobots looks like he's hooking Trendall up for the superplex...SUPERPLEX RIGHT TO THE OUTSIDE! By God, Trendall's spine crashed into the floor hard! Gobots changing the angle of the superplex at the last minute to drop Trendall over the top rope and eliminate him!

Furcolow: Can someone PLEASE tell me why Baby Spice is still here?

Trendall has been eliminated! 13 superstars remain.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 14!

VasudeVa - 1 (Vezokpiraka, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, Kise, Kise, bristep123, bristep123, AurorusVox, AurorusVox)
Gobots - 1 (sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Kise, Kise, Kublai Khan, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, GMan, GMan)
bristep123 - 2 (SnakePlissken, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Bella, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Hoppster, Hoppster)

Baby Spice - 4 (Erratus Apathos, VasudeVa, VasudeVa, jediknight, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius)
Hoppster - 6 (Kublai Khan, Gobots, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Kise - 9 (Gobots)
Gman - 9 (Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10

Eliminated (14) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella, Trendall

I'd like to remind people that moves that aren't bolded won't be counted.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 15!

VasudeVa - 0 (Vezokpiraka, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, Kise, Kise, bristep123, bristep123, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Baby Spice)
Gobots - 0 (sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Kise, Kise, Kublai Khan, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, GMan, GMan, Baby Spice)
Baby Spice - 2 (Erratus Apathos, VasudeVa, VasudeVa, jediknight, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos)
bristep123 - 2 (SnakePlissken, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Bella, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Hoppster, Hoppster)

Hoppster - 6 (Kublai Khan, Gobots, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Kise - 9 (Gobots)
Gman - 9 (Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10

Eliminated (14) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella, Trendall

JR: SnakePlissken here on commentary with us after that assault on Furcolow. Snake, what was that all about?

Snake: Weren't you tired of hearing his voice too?

JR: Fair point. Baby Spice has seized Double V by the legs...SLINGSHOT RIGHT TO THE OUTSIDE!

Snake: Brilliant! He landed on Furc!

King: That's the end of Double V, and Baby Spice looks on a mission to clear house here as she whips Gobots to the opposite side of the ring...HIPTOSS OVER THE TOP!

Snake: Managed to hit Furc again! Good shot!

JR: Baby taking two superstars out for the price of one...but she turns straight into a knife-edged chop from Erratus!

Everyone: WOOOOOOO!

VasudeVa and Gobots have been eliminated! 11 superstars remain.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Baby Spice wrote:(
Locke
, I assume that's ok?)
You assume what's ok? Using moves again in 6 hours? If so, the answer is yes - I tend to post my first votecount of the day within an hour or so of the moves resetting, if that helps.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I am revising the rules to ensure that this actually gets finished sometime this year and then the players on the outside don't have to wait another week for the next show. Everybody who is eliminated can choose to assign their moves to a player still in this match. You can do this by posting in the the following way:

Support: Locke Lamora

The player nominated will then gain 2 additional moves to use per day. A player can receive up to 4 nominations (ie. 10 moves).

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I'm willing to allow people to switch their support - obviously if the person they gave their votes to has already used any moves that day then it won't take effect until the day after.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 16!

Baby Spice - 0 (Erratus Apathos, VasudeVa, VasudeVa, jediknight, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos, Baby Spice, Baby Spice)
Hoppster - 0 (Kublai Khan, Gobots, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan)

Scott Brosius - 5 (Lowell, Erratus Apathos, VasudeVa, VasudeVa, AurorusVox)
sottyrulez - 5 (Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, AurorusVox)
Kise - 9 (Gobots)
Gman - 9 (Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10

Moves per day w/supporters (only including those who have more than 2):

AurorusVox - 8 (Furcolow, chesskid3, Thor665)
Kublai Khan - 6 (Baby Spice, Lowell)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 6 (SnakePlissken, VP Baltar)
Erratus Apathos - 4 (Hoppster)
sottyrulez - 4 (vezokpiraka)

Eliminated (16) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella, Trendall, VasudeVa, Gobots

JR: I'm not quite sure what Baby Spice is doing here...she seems to be angrily gesticulating at the other entrants.

King: Is she...pulling her own hair?

JR: Baby Spice has flipped here...she drags herself across the ring...and climbs over the top rope! What on earth?

King: Baby Spice is out, JR! She just hopped to the floor...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

JR: Folks, do not adjust your sets - you did really just see Baby Spice slam her own head into the announce table.

King: And now she runs headlong into the steel steps! Do the paramedics have a straitjacket in their kit?

Furc: Hah...even Baby knew she should get out of that ring...

JR: Furcolow, you seem to be bleeding a little.

Furc: It's nothing...just a scratch.

King: You're dripping on my shoes.

Furc: Quit your whining.

JR: Everyone in the ring is still staring at Baby Spice, rather bemused at that turn of events...but Kublai Khan is the first to react as he goes on the attack against Hoppster with a series of chops!

King: And now a dropkick sends Hoppster to the floor...he scrambles up quickly but is felled by a second dropkick!

JR: Hoppster struggling up a little again as Kublai waits and the slightly unsteady Hoppster charges...Kublai takes him down with a Mexican armdrag!

King: Double K is taunting Hoppster, urging him to get up and the enraged Hoppster does so...he swings and misses...and then catches a spinning heel kick right in the face!

JR: Khan is anticipating Hoppster's every move right now! Kublai drags him to his feet and whips, but Hoppster counters and then sprints at Kublai...TIGER FEINT KICK! Kublai swings between the ropes and plants both feet into Hoppster's gut!

King: Hoppster's reeling! He stumbles over to the ropes and clings on, clutching his abdomen...THE RUNNING CLOTHESLINE FROM DOUBLE K SENDS HIM OVER THE TOP TO THE OUTSIDE!

JR: By God, what an assault from Kublai Khan! Hoppster's Rumble dreams ended with a frenzied assault!

Baby Spice and Hoppster have been eliminated! 9 superstars remain.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 17!

bristep123 - 0 (SnakePlissken, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Bella, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Hoppster, Hoppster, bristep123, bristep123)
Scott Brosius - 0 (Lowell, Erratus Apathos, VasudeVa, VasudeVa, AurorusVox, sottyrulez, GMan, GMan, Kise, Kise)

sottyrulez - 5 (Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, AurorusVox)
Kise - 6 (Gobots, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, sottyrulez)
AurorusVox - 6 (VasudeVa, VasudeVa, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius)
Gman - 9 (Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10

AurorusVox - 8 (Furcolow, chesskid3, bristep123)
Kublai Khan - 8 (Baby Spice, Lowell, Thor665)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 6 (SnakePlissken, VP Baltar)
sottyrulez - 4 (vezokpiraka)

Eliminated (18) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella, Trendall, VasudeVa, Gobots, Baby Spice, Hoppster

JR: Is this madness catching?

King: Why do you say that, JR?

JR: I think Bristep just punched himself in the face...and now he kicks himself in the leg...and hastily clambers over the top rope and eliminates himself before any of the other superstars can do it for him!

King: There are some strange characters here.

Furc: What are you looking at, King?

Snake: Hey, I told you to stop yapping!

JR: Can you two go and fight at the Spanish announce table?

King: Kise comes in with a superkick on Scott Brosius...he nearly goes over the top...AND KISE FINISHES HIM WITH A CLOTHESLINE!

JR: Only 7 remain! Who is going to become WWF Champion?

bristep123 and Scott Brosius have been eliminated! 7 superstars remain.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 18!

AurorusVox - 0 (VasudeVa, VasudeVa, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)

Kise - 4 (Gobots, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos)
Kublai Khan - 6 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Erratus Apathos - 7 (Scott Brosius, Kise, Kise)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 7 (Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, sottyrulez)
Gman - 7 (Gobots, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)

Debonair Danny DiPietro - 10 (SnakePlissken, VP Baltar, Primate, Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 8 (Baby Spice, Lowell, Thor665)
sottyrulez - 8 (vezokpiraka, jasonT1981, chesskid3)
Kise - 4 (Nero Cain)

Eliminated (20) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella, Trendall, VasudeVa, Gobots, Baby Spice, Hoppster, bristep123, Scott Brosius

JR: Triple D is laying the smackdown on AurorusVox right now! A huge knee to the gut...he hoists him up across his body and hits him with a rib breaker!

King: What strength from Triple D! He maintains his hold on Aurorus...and connects with a second rib breaker!

JR: And still he doesn't let go! Inhuman strength from DiPietro to lift Aurorus right up onto his shoulders...POWERBOMB! Aurorus's head and neck smash into the canvas and still Danny doesn't let go!

King: He's lifting him back up! Is it going to be a second powerbomb...instead Triple D shifts Aurorus across the back of his shoulders...

JR: Oh my God! He's not going to do that! There's a mad look in DiPietro's eyes...F-5! F-5! RIGHT OVER THE DAMNED ROPES! AurorusVox is sent flying over the top rope and his body hit the floor with a sick thud! I think that might be the damnedest F-5 I ever saw!

AurorusVox has been eliminated! 6 superstars remain. Any supporters of AurorusVox will now need to give their votes to someone else if they want them to continue to be counted.

A mod note: I am going to be away from tomorrow (Friday) until Sunday evening, so the former number one contender Faraday is going to step in for a few days. I'll do another votecount or two today but if the match isn't finished by the time I go, he should have everything he needs to start Raw straight away, so don't forget that will immediately follow the conclusion of this match!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 19!

Erratus Apathos - 0 (Scott Brosius, Kise, Kise, GMan, GMan, Kise, Kise, Kise, Kise, Debonair Danny DiPietro)

Kise - 4 (Gobots, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos)
Kublai Khan - 6 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Gman - 7 (Gobots, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)

Kublai Khan - 10 (Baby Spice, Lowell, Thor665, AurorusVox)
sottyrulez - 10 (vezokpiraka, jasonT1981, chesskid3, Furcolow)
Kise - 6 (Nero Cain, Hoppster)

Eliminated (21) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella, Trendall, VasudeVa, Gobots, Baby Spice, Hoppster, bristep123, Scott Brosius, AurorusVox

JR: TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! Erratus's head bounces off the canvas like a pogo stick after that Tombstone Piledriver from Kise!

King: Triple D wastes no time in peeling Apathos off the canvas and putting him in a headlock. Erratus looks barely conscious to me, JR!

JR: The lights are on but no-one's home! DiPietro moves over to the turnbuckle now...he steps between the ropes...and now he lifts Erratus right up onto the top turnbuckle!

King: What in the world is this? DiPietro's got that look in his eyes again!

JR: Triple D on the apron...now he steps up onto the second rope...he's pulling Erratus up for the suplex! By God, I think he's going to superplex him right to the outside!

King: Can he get him up...Triple D balances on that second rope and lifts Erratus up...SWEET JESUS HE'S STALLING IN MID-AIR...

JR: ...GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! A HELLACIOUS AVALANCHE BRAINBUSTER FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE RIGHT TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING! ERRATUS MAY HAVE SOME GODDAMNED BRAIN DAMAGE!

King: Triple D is on a rampage! Only 5 men left, and one of them will become WWF Champion!

Erratus Apathos has been eliminated! 5 superstars remain.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 20!

GMan - 0 (Gobots, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan)
sottyrulez - 0 (Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Kise - 0 (Gobots, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos, Kise, Kise, Kise, Kise)
Kublai Khan - 0 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro,Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)

Kublai Khan - 10 (Baby Spice, Lowell, Thor665, AurorusVox)
sottyrulez - 10 (vezokpiraka, jasonT1981, chesskid3, Furcolow)
Kise - 6 (Nero Cain, Hoppster)

Eliminated (22) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella, Trendall, VasudeVa, Gobots, Baby Spice, Hoppster, bristep123, Scott Brosius, AurorusVox, Erratus Apathos

JR: Kublai Khan laying the smackdown on GMan here! GMan has just about wriggled out of that bow and arrow, but now Kublai plants a knee in his gut and whips him to the ropes...taking him smoothly down with another armdrag!

King: Double K putting on a wrestling clinic here! GMan clings onto the ropes to help himself back to his feet...THE DROPKICK FROM KHAN SENDS HIM OVER THE TOP!

JR: Down to the final four now! This Rumble is nearing its climax as Triple D plants Sottyrulez' head into the mat with a double arm DDT!

Furc: I swear I am going to go nuts if Debonair Danny DeVito wins that belt.

King: Not too different from now, then.

JR: A groggy Sottyrulez tries to rise from the canvas...SHINING WIZARD! Did you hear that crack?

King: Triple D looking very strong right now! He stomps Sotty a couple of times, then drags him...uh...her...JR?

JR: I have no clue, King. Triple D with the whip...but somehow Sotty reverses...WHAT A LARIAT! TRIPLE D SNAPS SOTTY'S NECK BACK WITH A HUGE LARIAT!

King: Sotty is flat out on the canvas as Danny bounces off the ropes...huge leg drop, Hogan style! Triple D going old school!

JR: This is going to be it for Sottyrulez! DiPietro lifts them up and wastes no time in tossing them over the top rope...NO! Sottyrulez clings on! Holding on for dear life, Sotty uses that top rope to clamber back up onto the apron...

King:...YAKUZA KICK! YAKUZA KICK! The Yakuza kick right in the face knocks Sotty off the apron to the outside!

JR: Only three remain and it's Kise who has Kublai Khan down on the mat as he goes to the top rope...450 SPLASH...BUT KUBLAI GETS OUT OF THE WAY! Kise plants himself into the canvas instead!

King: This is Triple D's chance! Both Double K and Kise are down, and Danny drags the limp body of Kise up and takes him by the head to toss him over the ropes...only for Kise to shake free and drop him with the Edge-o-matic!

JR: Where is Kise finding this energy from? He does not look at all stable as he glances down at Triple D...then up at the top rope...not again, Kise! He hasn't learnt from last time!

King: Kise going to the top rope a second time! He somehow manages to scale the turnbuckle despite his shaky legs...now he turns and looks at Danny...

JR: Wait! Double K is moving! He can see Kise trying to balance on the top rope...KHAN FLINGS HIS BODY AT THE ROPES...KISE WOBBLES...HE FALLS! KISE FALLS! KISE IS OUT!

King: It's going to be DiPietro or Khan! Kise crashes out and it looks like he landed awkwardly!

Furc: I knew this was going to happen.

Snake: If you hadn't got yourself tossed out then maybe you'd have been able to stop Triple D.

Furc: Yeah, like you were any good, Plissken.

JR: Kublai Khan and Debonair Danny DiPietro both stagger to their feet...right hand from Khan...right hand from DiPietro...they trade blows, both exhausted after this epic contest...but Khan gets the upper hand!

King: Khan driving DiPietro back onto the ropes...then he whips but Triple D reverses...gets Khan up for a spinebuster...but he turns it into a knee breaker instead!

JR: What on earth is Triple D doing...he's going for Khan's legs...he applies the Indian Deathlock! Khan locked into the Indian Deathlock, but there are no submissions here!

King: It doesn't matter if Khan taps out! DiPietro can't win by submission!

JR: No, but he can cripple Double K! Danny ferociously applying the deathlock as Khan yells in pain and tries to fight him off as Danny refuses to let go! Textbook application of this deadly submission hold!

King: Kublai's trying to reach for the ropes to get some leverage...but now Danny releases it and suddenly drags him up, with Khan struggling to stand...he hoists him into the air for a suplex...stalling...somehow still stalling...and then crashes Khan into the mat!

JR: Serious hangtime there from DiPietro, and he's not letting go! He rolls the hips to get back to his feet...Khan swings for him but he ducks under...GERMAN SUPLEX!

King: Triple D's keeping the arms locked around Kublai's waist! He drags himself and Kublai up...locks his arms around Khan's...DRAGON SUPLEX! Incredible suplex combos from Triple D, and still he hangs on to Kublai!

JR: Khan's body almost dead weight now as Danny again hauls them up...AND THIS TIME SENDS HIM FLYING ACROSS THE RING WITH THE RELEASE TIGER SUPLEX!

King: This is DiPietro's for the taking! I don't know if Kublai can fight back! The fans are going wild as DiPietro seizes Double K by the scruff of the neck and hauls him up...he plants a boot into Kublai's gut...he's setting him up for the powerbomb!

JR: Danny flips Double K up onto his shoulders...Khan desperately tries to fight back with a couple of right hands...HE LIFTS HIM HIGHER IN THE AIR! IT'S GOING TO BE THE LAST RIDE...TRIPLE D TAKES A STEP TOWARDS THE ROPES...LAST RIDE! LAST RIDE TO THE OUTSIDE! IT'S ALL OVER! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

Howard Finkel: Here is your winner and NEW World Wrestling Federation Champion...DEBONAIR...DANNY...DIPIETROOOOO!

JR: By God, he did it! Triple D outlasted the lot of them to become the new champion!

King: I don't believe it, JR! What a Last Ride! What destruction DiPietro has left behind him!

JR: Howard presents Danny with his hard-won prize! DiPietro has climbed the mountain and realised his dream of becoming the WWF Champion! Will he now go all the way to the main event at Wrestlemania?

King: And who will meet him there? I can't wait to find out!

JR: All will become clearer when we roll into Dallas tomorrow for Monday Night Raw! Good night from San Antonio, folks!

GMan, sottyrulez, Kise and Kublai Khan have been eliminated! Debonair Danny DiPietro is the WWF Champion! Stand by for Monday Night Raw.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The customary red pyro flares into life as thousands of screaming fans herald the start of Raw!

JR: We are live from Dallas, Texas for Monday Night Raw! Last night we saw the thrilling crowning of a new WWF Champion as, in an unprecedented turn of events, the winner of the Royal Rumble, Debonair Danny DiPietro, became WWF Champion! What will be the fallout of last night’s drama?

King: And it’s not just the title – it all happened last night! Alliances, feuds – who’s going to stake their claim for a spot in the main event at Wrestlemania?

As the titantron flares into life, the camera comes up on a limo rolling into the parking lot; the door opens as it comes to a stop and out steps Vince McMahon.

JR: There he is, folks! The chairman of the WWF! I wonder what he has in store for us tonight?

He adjusts his jacket and strides purposefully off into the corridors of the arena to find his office. The camera follows him down the corridor and suddenly focuses in on a prone figure, sprawled outside the entrance to Vince’s office. As the camera zooms in closer, it becomes apparent that it is none other than Jonathan ‘Coach’ Coachman. Coach is obviously badly beaten but manages to raise his head to peer at McMahon.

Vince: What is the meaning of this?

Coach: Mr…Mr McMahon…sir…good evening…

Vince: Out with it, you boot-licking worm! Who did this?

Coach: M-masked…from the Rumble…your office…

Vince: What about my office?

The increasingly purple Vince steps over Coach and pushes open the door to his office. His mouth drops open in shock as the camera pans round to reveal that the room has been completely trashed. Furniture lies broken, shards of glass from a smashed mirror litter the floor, while the TV looks as though it has had a boot put straight through it.

Coach: They…they said…

Vince: WHAT?!

Coach:…by Wrestlemania…the WWF will be theirs…

In the absence of somewhere else to direct his fury, Vince gives Coach a look of contempt and then strides off down the corridor, further into the arena. As he rounds the corner, he comes across Debonair Danny DiPietro, his newly-won WWF Championship slung over his shoulder.

Vince: DiPietro! We have a problem! I do not want you standing around here by yourself! Someone get me some security!

JR: Something tells me the chairman is not going to be in a good mood tonight!

---------

No chance, that’s what you’ve got…

Vince storms his way out from backstage, still looking like he might explode with anger.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the WWF Chairman, Mr McMahon!

JR: I gotta tell you, King, I don’t think I’ve seen Mr McMahon in a fouler mood than this!

King: You think asking him for that payrise would be a bad idea?

JR: Only if you want to have a job next week.

Vince climbs into the ring and practically snatches the mic from Lillian Garcia and then attempts to frown menacingly at about 20,000 people, which he actually does a fairly good job of.

Vince: Last night, I lost a WWF title match and two superstars to a cowardly assault from some masked jackasses!

Vince shakes his head as the fans voice their disapproval at the assault on The Locke and Faraday.

Vince: But I adapted, I made some changes, and we had a damned good Royal Rumble match to crown our new WWF Champion, Triple D! Now, last night I thought that this attack at the Royal Rumble was something to do with The Locke and Faraday – after all, they don’t really go round trying to win friends and influence people.

JR: You’re one to talk.

Vince: But then I get here tonight, and what do I find? That snivelling wreck Coach on the floor in front of my office!

King: No-one wants to find that anywhere.

Vince: And that wasn’t even the worst thing! Those bastards had trashed the place, and they even have the grapefruits to claim that the WWF is going to be theirs!

JR: Frankly, I don’t like to speculate about the size of anyone’s grapefruits, but they’re going to have to be pretty big to take on Vince.

Vince: So now it’s become pretty clear that this wasn’t about The Locke and Faraday at all – this is about taking the WWF from me! Well, if they want a war, they’ve got a war! If I find out who any of these masked characters are, they’ll be fired on the spot! I have no hesitation in saying that there are plenty of loyal WWF superstars out there who are going to be more than willing to make sure justice is done here. I can assure you that anyone who helps to apprehend these individuals is going to be handsomely rewarded.

JR: It sounds to me like ‘justice’ is the equivalent of ‘help me or you’re fired’.

King: And you’re surprised?

Vince: Now, I’m sure you’re all wondering about the matter of the number one contender’s spot, and Wrestlemania!

JR: Finally he gets to that.

Vince: Well, I’m going to be honest with you…I’m not making anyone the number one contender until I know who’s screwing with me!

King: What?! We have to wait?

Vince: Let’s see who survives the road to Wrestlemania, and then they’ll get the opportunity to meet the champion on the greatest stage of them all!

JR: Well, Mr McMahon just gave the superstars one hell of an incentive to find out who’s screwing with him! I just have a feeling that this might turn into one ungodly trainwreck...

Monday Night Raw has now begun! Rules now revert to the normal ruleset and all Show abilities are now active. This is my last post until Sunday, so Faraday will be taking it from here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.5!

Baby Spice - 3 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Furcolow, AurorusVox)
Nero Cain - 3 (VP Baltar, Internet Stranger, jasonT1989)
chesskid3 - 2 (Baby Spice, Hoppster)
Gobots - 2 (Vezokpiraka, Kise)
Internet Stranger - 2 (Nero Cain, Errathus Apathos)
AurorusVox - 2 (Thor665, VP Baltar)
Hoppster - 2 (VasudeVa, Kublai Khan)
jasonT1989 - 1 (Sottyrulez)
Trendall - 1 (Primate)
Erratus Apathos - 1 (chesskid3)
VasudeVa - 1 (GMan)

Not voting - 8 (Lowell, Scott Brosius, Trendall, SnakePlissken, jediknight, bristep123, Bella, Gobots)

JR: Hoppster is in excrutiating pain here as Kublai Khan applies the reverse STF!

King: You were right, JR! This is turning into a trainwreck! Superstars are turning on each other at the drop of a hat!

JR: if Mr McMahon thinks carnage is going to help catch the masked assailants, he's certainly gone the right way about it.

To answer a question from while I was away, you can unvote in the normal way, although unvotes aren't necessary.

jediknight, SnakePlissken, Trendall & Scott Brosius have been prodded. As it is the weekend and it has not been much over 48 hours, I'm delaying sottyrulez and Debonair Danny DiPietro's prods until tomorrow. Bella has declared V/LA until tomorrow.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I have been made aware of an unacceptable post made while I was away. The player in question has been told that this will not be tolerated and notified that any such behaviour will result in a force-replace. This goes for anyone else in the game. If you feel that you can't make a post without resorting to offensive language or personal attacks, please ask for a replacement rather than making this game an unpleasant experience for others.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Your posts have been dealt with accordingly, Furc :P

If it's an honest mistake then deleting the quote/double post/extra words is enough punishment as far as I'm concerned. If I see people starting to deliberately abuse the rules in order to gain an advantage, then further action may have to be taken.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.6!

Hoppster - 3 (VasudeVa, Kublai Khan, Furcolow)
Nero Cain - 2 (Internet Stranger, jasonT1989)
Baby Spice - 2 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, AurorusVox)
jasonT1989 - 1 (Sottyrulez)
Trendall - 1 (Primate)
VasudeVa - 1 (GMan)
Primate - 1 (Gobots)
Furcolow - 1 (SnakePlissken)
SnakePlissken - 1 (Scott Brosius)

Not voting - 5 (Lowell, Trendall, jediknight, bristep123, Bella)

With 27 superstars active it takes 14 to eliminate a superstar.

JR: Down goes Furcolow after that savage chair shot from Snake!

King: I think those two dislike each other so much that we could all leave and they'd still be fighting!

JR: Hoppster pulls up Furcolow...but Furcolow surprises him with a kick to the gut and a DDT! Hoppster not looking in great shape right now.

I've realised that I haven't officially declared deadline, which will be Friday 11th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:22 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Actually, VP, you were right. I had you down voting twice and must have edited it just after you saw it. But yes, you got beaten anyway :P

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Sottyrulez and Lowell have been prodded. Trendall and jediknight have still not picked up their prods; if they do not do so by tonight then I'll start looking for replacements.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.7!

Thor665 - 3 (sottyrulez, Lowell, GMan)
Hoppster - 2 (Kublai Khan, Furcolow)
Trendall - 1 (Primate)
Primate - 1 (Gobots)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)

Not voting - 4 (Trendall, jediknight, bristep123, Bella)

JR: Lowell with a sickening piledriver to Thor! The other superstars seem to be turning against Thor right now.

King: Both Sottyrulez and Lowell stomping away at Thor here, not giving him a chance to get up.

JR:...but he gains a respite as Sotty and Lowell are both attacked from behind! A groggy Thor raises his head, then slowly starts to push himself to his feet.

King: The lights are on but no-one's home!

JR: There's definitely a glazed look in Thor's eyes right now...and he finds himself back on the floor as GMan flies in with a missile dropkick!

bristep123 has been prodded.

Deadline is Friday 11th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

On the topic of word counts - I'm happy to use the counter Kublai posted (here for those of you who missed it the first time) from now on for ease and consistency on everyone's part. If it goes over 200 words there, I'll delete everything from 200 onwards here. For the most part I think people are doing a good job of either checking or knowing when to stop before their post reaches 200, but I'll continue to include the link in my vote counts so that everyone can see it.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.8!

Baby Spice - 4 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, AurorusVox, bristep123, chesskid3)
Trendall - 3 (Primate, Kublai Khan, Gobots)
AurorusVox - 3 (Thor665, VP Baltar, Baby Spice)
chesskid3 - 1 (Hoppster)
Internet Stranger - 1 (Nero Cain)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Erratus Apathos)
Hoppster - 1 (Furcolow)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)

Not voting - 3 (Trendall, jediknight, Bella)

Everyone has posted in the last 48 hours - keep up the good work!

Word counter: here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.9!

Trendall - 5 (Primate, Kublai Khan, Gobots, VP Baltar, chesskid3)
Scott Brosius - 4 (Erratus Apathos, SnakePlissken, Hoppster, bristep123)
AurorusVox - 2 (Thor665, Baby Spice)
chesskid3 - 1 (jediknight)
Internet Stranger - 1 (Nero Cain)
Hoppster - 1 (Furcolow)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)

Not voting - 2 (Trendall, Bella)

On the topic of ongoing games, as far as I'm concerned discussing an ongoing game is still against the rules, even when you're dead.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.10!

Trendall - 7 (Primate, Kublai Khan, Gobots, VP Baltar, Furcolow, Thor665, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Scott Brosius - 6 (Erratus Apathos, SnakePlissken, Hoppster, bristep123, Lowell, VasudeVa)
Thor665 - 2 (sottyrulez, GMan)
Baby Spice - 1 (AurorusVox)
AurorusVox - 1 (Baby Spice)
chesskid3 - 1 (jediknight)
Lowell - 1 (Nero Cain)

JR: Trendall on the receiving end of a good ol' fashioned ass-kicking...LOW BLOW! What a sickening low blow from Thor!

King: I think that might have burst Trendall's grapefruits!

JR: With you, it always comes back to grapefruits. Trendall has collapsed to the floor in agony...and here comes the champ, locking on the Koji Clutch!

King: This is a killer submission hold, JR! When Triple D gets that look in his eyes you know he's not going to let go!

Last edited by Locke Lamora on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.11!

Trendall - 9 (Primate, Kublai Khan, Gobots, VP Baltar, Furcolow, Thor665, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster)
Scott Brosius - 5 (Erratus Apathos, SnakePlissken, bristep123, Lowell, VasudeVa)
Thor665 - 3 (sottyrulez, GMan, jasonT1981)
Nero Cain - 1 (Internet Stranger)
AurorusVox - 1 (Baby Spice)
Lowell - 1 (Nero Cain)

JR: Things are going from bad to worse for Trendall here! The previous chaos has now taken on focus as the other superstars appear hell-bent on punishing him.

King: Hoppster drives his knee hard into Trendall's spine with a backbreaker! Trendall rolling around in agony but Hoppster drags him up...and spinebusters him hard on the corridor floor!

JR: Hoppster really working the back here...and I think Trendall is in even more trouble as Hoppster pulls him up...REVERSE PILEDRIVER! Did you hear that nauseating thud? Trendall is busted wide open!

GMan and Bella have been prodded. The vote count errors should be corrected, thanks to those who pointed them out!

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.12!

Trendall - 9 (Primate, Kublai Khan, Gobots, VP Baltar, Thor665, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster, Baby Spice)
Thor665 - 5 (sottyrulez, GMan, jasonT1981, Internet Stranger, Trendall)
Scott Brosius - 4 (Erratus Apathos, SnakePlissken, bristep123, Lowell)
GMan - 2 (chesskid3, VasudeVa)
Internet Stranger - 2 (Thor665, Nero Cain)
chesskid3 - 1 (Furcolow)

Not voting - 1 (Bella)

Everyone has posted in the last 48 hours.

Deadline is Friday 11th March at 10:00AM GMT - that's now less than a week away. A countdown to that time is here.

Last edited by Locke Lamora on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.13!

Trendall - 11 (Primate, Kublai Khan, Gobots, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster, Baby Spice, Furcolow, Scott Brosius, bristep123)
Thor665 - 6 (sottyrulez, GMan, jasonT1981, Internet Stranger, Trendall, Lowell)
Scott Brosius - 2 (SnakePlissken, Nero Cain)
GMan - 2 (chesskid3, VasudeVa)
Internet Stranger - 1 (Thor665)
Furcolow - 1 (Erratus Apathos)

Not voting - 1 (Bella)

JR: Scott Brosius spears Trendall right into a wall!

King: I don't know what Trendall has been doing, but he's sure managed to make a lot of enemies tonight on Raw!

JR: Now it's Bristep's turn, grabbing Trendall around the head as he pulls him up...and he runs up the wall and flips backwards over Trendall to plant him with Sliced Bread number two!

Gobots, Bella and AurorusVox have been prodded.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.14!

Trendall - 11 (Primate, Kublai Khan, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster, Baby Spice, Furcolow, Scott Brosius, bristep123, GMan)
Thor665 - 4 (sottyrulez, Internet Stranger, Trendall, Lowell)
Gobots - 3 (Kise, Thor665, jasonT1981)
bristep123 - 3 (chesskid3, vezokpiraka, AurorusVox)
Scott Brosius - 2 (SnakePlissken, Nero Cain)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)
Bella - 1 (Gobots)

Not voting - 1 (Bella)

Kise, Trendall and Internet Stranger have been prodded. Now searching for a Bella replacement.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.15!

Trendall - 11 (Primate, Kublai Khan, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster, Baby Spice, Furcolow, Scott Brosius, bristep123, GMan)
Thor665 - 3 (Internet Stranger, Trendall, Lowell)
bristep123 - 3 (chesskid3, AurorusVox, vezokpiraka)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Nero Cain)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)
Bella - 1 (Gobots)
SnakePlissken - 1 (sottyrulez)

Not voting - 2 (Bella, SnakePlissken)

JR: Trendall is hanging on here, but with the amount of blood he's lost, I don't know how long he's got left!

King: I don't think he's a goner for sure, JR - there's Sottyrulez with an inverted atomic drop to Snake!

JR: News filtering through to us that Bella has left the building, more on that as we get it.

Nero Cain has been prodded. As Kise has picked up his prod but not yet posted, I will start looking for a replacement in another 12 hours. Still searching for a Bella replacement.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.16!

Trendall - 14 (Primate, Kublai Khan, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster, Baby Spice, Furcolow, Scott Brosius, bristep123, GMan. Erratus Apathos, chesskid3, Internet Stranger)

Thor665 - 2 (Trendall, Lowell)
bristep123 - 2 (AurorusVox, vezokpiraka)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Nero Cain)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)
Bella - 1 (Gobots)
SnakePlissken - 1 (sottyrulez)

Not voting - 2 (Bella, SnakePlissken)

JR: Fighting has spilled down to the ring now, where Erratus has Trendall up against the ropes...vicious chop! And another! Erratus sends Trendall staggering away clutching his chest...

King:...and he walks straight into a stinging right hand from Chesskid! Trendall's legs collapse from underneath him and he crashes to the mat, but he's fighting on!

JR: Trendall trying to get back to his feet here, but Internet Stranger is lurking in the corner, waiting for him! Trendall finally gets back to that vertical base...SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! Stranger with a thunderous spear to Trendall! Trendall doesn't look like he's getting up this time!

King: Stranger's calling for a mic, JR! What's he got to say?

Internet Stranger: Hey Vince! You wanted one of your masked cronies? Well, this piece of monkey crap is your man!

JR: Well, that would explain why he's been getting an almighty ass-kicking all evening!

Vince strolls out onto the stage with a mic in hand and fixes Internet Stranger with a glare.

Vince: Stranger, if you're screwing with me...

Internet Stranger holds his hands up and shakes his head, gesturing at the battered body of Trendall as though that was all the evidence that was needed.

Vince: In that case, Trendall...YOU'RE FIRED!

King: Oh my God! This has got to be Trendall's worst night ever, but that's what you get if you cross Mr McMahon!

JR: I'm not so sure about Trendall, King. I've got a feeling this is far from over, and the next strike may come on Smackdown!

Trendall,
Ultimate Warrior, WWF Jobber
, eliminated on the first Raw!

It is now the Backstage phase. All Backstage abilities are active. All night actions to me by Thursday, 10th March at 9:00AM GMT, 48 hours from now.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I still don't have a Bella replacement and I don't want to start the day with an empty slot so I'm extending the night deadline by 24 hours. If I still don't get any response after that then I'll have to consider modkilling the slot.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Empking replaces Bella. Smackdown will start at 9:00AM GMT tomorrow, 18 hours from now.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Insert flavour here when I have the time!

Thor 665,
Eric Bischoff, WWF General Manager
, put through a table in the first Backstage phase!

It is now the first Smackdown! With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch. Deadline is Friday, 25 March at 10:00AM GMT.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

JR: Lots of heat being drawn by the champ early on here!

King: Triple D's not finding it's going all his way here on Smackdown.

JR: And meanwhile, Jason and Snake are really going at it here in the ring...Jason with the kick to the gut...TWIST OF FATE! Snake laid out by Jason!

King: Watch out, JR, Jason's tossing Snake out here! Snake tumbles to the mats and Jason follows...I think he's going for our announce table!

JR: Why can't you use the Spanish one? Jason rams Snake's head into the table...and again...and now he starts ripping the monitors out!

King: Do you know how much those things cost?

JR: Jason tosses the limp body of Snake onto the table...hey, where's he going? Jason searching under the ring...GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY LOOK AT THAT LADDER! It must be twenty feet tall!

King: The fans are going nuts! Jason setting up the ladder as Snake lies prone on the announce table...Jason beginning to climb now! He's looking to take out himself and Snake!

JR: Look at how tall that damned ladder is! Jason scaling the heights...he sets himself up on the top...don't do it, Jason! He stands...BY GOD! BY GOD! SWANTON BOMB FROM TWENTY FEET RIGHT THROUGH SNAKE AND THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! WHAT UNGODLY CARNAGE!

A chorus of 'Holy shit!' goes up from the fans as Jason and Snake lie motionless in the wreckage of the announce table and paramedics begin to stream out from the back.

King: I don't think either of them are moving, JR!

JR: Those paramedics better get down here fast! Jason has just taken both Snake and himself out of the Wrestlemania equation!

SnakePlissken,
D'Von Dudley, Dudley Boyz Compulsive Table Serial Killer
, Swanton Bombed through a table during the first Smackdown!

jasonT1981,
Jeff Hardy, WWF Kamikaze Vigilante
, Swanton Bombed himself through a table during the first Smackdown!

With 23 alive, it now takes 12 to lynch. Vote count coming as soon as I can!

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.1!

Internet Stranger - 3 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking)
DDD - 3 (vezokpiraka, sottyrulez, chesskid3)
Lowell - 1 (Baby Spice)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)

Not voting - 14 (Kublai Khan, Lowell, VP Baltar, Scott Brosius, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Internet Stranger, GMan, Primate, Hoppster, Furcolow, AurorusVox, Gobots, jediknight, bristep123)

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here

Kublai: 'kicked off' means lynched. 'Long-term injury' equates to a non-lynch death.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.2!

Internet Stranger - 7 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, Erratus Apathos, GMan, sottyrulez)
Erratus Apathos - 5 (AurorusVox, VP Baltar, Internet Stranger, chesskid3, Furcolow)
GMan - 3 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius)
Lowell - 1 (Baby Spice)
jediknight - 1 (Hoppster)
DDD - 1 (vezokpiraka)

Not voting - 5 (Lowell, Primate, Gobots, jediknight, bristep123)

To clarify the belts situation: 'by choice of the champion' means the person who holds that specific belt during that Backstage phase eg. the IC champion chooses the next IC champion. If a choice is not made the belt will be randomised again; the same will occur if a champion is eliminated during a show, apart from the WWF title.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.3!

Internet Stranger - 6 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, GMan, sottyrulez)
Erratus Apathos - 5 (AurorusVox, VP Baltar, Internet Stranger, chesskid3, bristep123)
GMan - 3 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius)
Lowell - 1 (Baby Spice)
DDD - 1 (vezokpiraka)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Lowell)
Empking - 1 (Furcolow)
bristep123 - 1 (Erratus Apathos)

Not voting - 3 (Primate, Gobots, jediknight)

Baby Spice has been prodded.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.4!

GMan - 6 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius, Gobots, sottyrulez, Lowell)
Internet Stranger - 5 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, GMan)
Erratus Apathos - 4 (AurorusVox, Internet Stranger, chesskid3, bristep123)
jediknight - 2 (Hoppster, VP Baltar)
bristep123 - 2 (Erratus Apathos, vezokpiraka)
Lowell - 1 (Baby Spice)
Empking - 1 (Furcolow)

Not voting - 2 (Primate, jediknight)

VV: this is me blatantly not answering that question.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.5!

GMan - 7 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius, Gobots, sottyrulez, Lowell, jediknight)
Internet Stranger - 7 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, GMan, Erratus Apathos, vezokpiraka)
Erratus Apathos - 2 (Internet Stranger, chesskid3)
Empking - 1 (Furcolow)
Furcolow - 1 (VP Baltar)
bristep123 - 1 (AurorusVox)

Not voting - 3 (Primate, Baby Spice, bristep123)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Scott Brosius has been prodded.

Last edited by Locke Lamora on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.6!

GMan - 8 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius, Gobots, sottyrulez, Lowell, jediknight, chesskid3)
Internet Stranger - 6 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, Erratus Apathos, vezokpiraka)
jediknight - 2 (Hoppster, GMan)
Erratus Apathos - 1 (Internet Stranger)
Empking - 1 (Furcolow)
Furcolow - 1 (VP Baltar)
bristep123 - 1 (AurorusVox)

Not voting - 3 (Primate, Baby Spice, bristep123)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Gobots, sottyrulez, Primate and vezokpiraka have been prodded. Kise is on indefinite V/LA so I will give him another 24 hours before prodding.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.7!

GMan - 8 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius, Gobots, sottyrulez, Lowell, jediknight, chesskid3, Hoppster)
Internet Stranger - 7 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, Erratus Apathos, vezokpiraka, Furcolow)
jediknight - 2 (GMan, VP Baltar)
bristep123 - 2 (AurorusVox, Primate)
Furcolow - 1 (VP Baltar)
Sottyrulez - 1 (VasudeVa)

Not voting - 2 (Baby Spice, bristep123)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Scott Brosius and Baby Spice have been prodded.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.8!

GMan - 5 (Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, Lowell, jediknight, Hoppster)
Internet Stranger - 4 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, vezokpiraka)
bristep123 - 4 (AurorusVox, Primate, Gobots, Erratus Apathos)
jediknight - 2 (GMan, VP Baltar)
Empking - 2 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Furcolow)
Furcolow - 1 (Kublai Khan)
AurorusVox - 1 (bristep123)

Not voting - 2 (Baby Spice, chesskid3)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.9!

bristep123 - 5 (AurorusVox, Primate, Gobots, Erratus Apathos, vezokpiraka)
GMan - 4 (Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, Lowell, jediknight)
Internet Stranger - 3 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking)
jediknight -3 (GMan, Kublai Khan, Hoppster)
Empking - 2 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Furcolow)
Furcolow - 1 (VP Baltar)

Not voting - 2 (Baby Spice, chesskid3)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Hoppster, Kise and Primate have been prodded (and I see I must have prodded Hoppster as he posted :P).

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT, which is now just over 48 hours away. A countdown to that time is here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.10!

jediknight - 8 (GMan, Kublai Khan, Hoppster, VasudeVa, VP Baltar, Empking, Furcolow, AurorusVox)
bristep123 - 4 (Primate, Gobots, Erratus Apathos, vezokpiraka)
GMan - 3 (Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, jediknight)
Empking - 3 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Lowell, Baby Spice)
Furcolow - 2 (chesskid3, Nero Cain)
Internet Stranger - 1 (Kise)

Not voting - 0

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Kise has declared continued V/LA due to work. Gobots has been prodded.

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT, which is now just under 24 hours away. A countdown to that time is here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.11!

jediknight - 10 (GMan, Kublai Khan, Hoppster, VasudeVa, VP Baltar, Empking, Furcolow, AurorusVox, Lowell, vezokpiraka)
Empking - 5 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Baby Spice, Primate, bristep123, sottyrulez)
bristep123 - 3 (Gobots, Erratus Apathos, Nero Cain)
GMan - 2 (Scott Brosius, jediknight)
Furcolow - 1 (chesskid3)

Not voting - 0

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Kise has declared continued V/LA due to work.

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT, which is now exactly 12 hours away. A countdown to that time is here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.12!

Empking - 12 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Baby Spice, Primate, bristep123, sottyrulez, chesskid3, VP Baltar, Lowell, Kublai Khan, Erratus Apathos, Nero Cain, Internet Stranger)
jediknight - 7 (GMan, Hoppster, VasudeVa, Empking, Furcolow, AurorusVox, vezokpiraka)
bristep123 - 1 (Gobots)
GMan - 2 (Scott Brosius, jediknight)

Not voting - 0

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Empking has been eliminated! Flavour here when I get time.

Empking,
Nikolai Volkoff, Million Dollar Corporation Roleblocker
, eliminated on the first Smackdown!

It is now the second Backstage phase. As I'll be out for a lot of the weekend, I'll be generous and say all actions to me by Monday, March 28th at 8:00AM GMT. To avoid confusion, I should also point out that the clocks here are going forwards this weekend, so that's 9:00AM BST my time.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

As the pyro explodes to begin Raw, a confused sounding Jerry Lawler comes in on commentary.

King: Welcome to Raw, ladies and gentlemen! What a show we have in store for you...but I have to say I don't know where good ol' JR is!

The fireworks have barely finished exploding when the titantron flares into life to show JR lying in agony on the floor of the parking lot.

King: What the hell? Now they've taken out JR? Someone get him some help!

A couple of WWF staff members have already spotted Ross and run over to help.

JR: My knee...they hit it with a sledgehammer!

EMTs cluster round JR as a stretcher is wheeled over and the fans fall into a stunned silence.

King: I don't believe this! They've gone too far! We'll keep you updated on JR's condition as the show goes on, but I don't think he's going to be walking anywhere for a long while!

vezokpiraka,
Jim "JR" Ross, WWF Play-by-play Commentator,
knee shattered with sledgehammer during the second Backstage phase!

It is now Raw! With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is Monday, 11th April at 12:00PM BST.

Nero Cain has declared V/LA.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 3.1!

GMan - 5 (Scott Brosius, Furcolow, sottyrulez, VP Baltar, Erratus Apathos)
sottyrulez - 2 (Kublai Khan, VasudeVa)
Scott Brosius - 1 (bristep123)
chesskid3 - 1 (Baby Spice)

Not voting - 12 (AurorusVox, chesskid3, Debonair Danny DiPietro, GMan, Gobots, Hoppster, Internet Stranger, jediknight, Kise, Lowell, Nero Cain, Primate)

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Nero Cain has declared V/LA.

Deadline is Monday 11th April at 12:00PM GMT. You can find a countdown to that time here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 3.2!

GMan - 9 (Scott Brosius, Furcolow, sottyrulez, VP Baltar, Erratus Apathos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Lowell, Hoppster, chesskid3)
sottyrulez - 5 (VasudeVa, AurorusVox, Kublai Khan, Gobots, jediknight)
Furcolow - 1 (GMan)

Not voting - 4 (Internet Stranger, Kise, Nero Cain, Primate)

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Will get to an activity check tomorrow morning.

Deadline is Monday 11th April at 12:00PM GMT. You can find a countdown to that time here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 3.3!

GMan - 9 (Scott Brosius, Furcolow, sottyrulez, VP Baltar, Erratus Apathos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Lowell, Hoppster, chesskid3)
Furcolow - 1 (GMan)

Not voting - 4 (Internet Stranger, Kise, Nero Cain, Primate)

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Nero Cain, bristep123 and Baby Spice have been prodded. No, those two 'Vote' moves did not count.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 3.4!

GMan - 7 (Scott Brosius, Furcolow, sottyrulez, Erratus Apathos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Lowell, Hoppster)
Furcolow - 2 (GMan, Nero Cain)
Internet Stranger - 1 (chesskid3)

Not voting - 4 (Internet Stranger, Kise, Primate, VP Baltar)

Michael Cole: GMan is definitely not the most popular man in the WWF right now!

King: And it looks like Internet Stranger is dying to take someone else out!

Cole: Wait...Chesskid with the dropkick to Stranger's jaw...he leaps to the top rope...

King: SWANTON BOMB! Chesskid's high-risk offence pays off!

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. GMan has been prodded. bristep123 has not picked up his prod so I will start looking for a replacement.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Kublai Khan wrote:I'm suddenly very annoyed that bristep123 flaked.

@Mod: If the recipient of the tag team belt dies (or is not submitted in time), do you notify the previous tag champ who the belt was randomly handed to?
Only the previous holder is notified who the belt is passed to if it is randomised. If the belt is passed to a player that dies, it gets randomised to a new player and counts as a second passing of the belt, so the original holder would not be told.

Bristep: you're fine to stay in the game, I'll withdraw the replacement request.

Vote count to come later tonight.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 3.5!

GMan - 10 (Scott Brosius, Furcolow, sottyrulez, Erratus Apathos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Lowell, Hoppster, Gobots, Internet Stranger, Aurorus Vox)
sottyrulez - 2 (VasudeVa, Kublai Khan)
VP Baltar - 1 (jediknight)

Not voting - 3 (Kise, Primate, VP Baltar)

Cole: Stranger with the eye poke to GMan! He staggers away...straight into a sidewalk slam from Aurorus!

King: GMan can't take much more of this, Cole! I think he's about to be the latest casualty of this chaos.

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Primate has been prodded. GMan has picked up his prod but not responded; I will start looking for a replacement if he does not post in the next 12 hours.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 3.6!

GMan - 11 (Scott Brosius, Furcolow, sottyrulez, Erratus Apathos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Lowell, Hoppster, Gobots, Internet Stranger, Aurorus Vox, Kublai Khan)
sottyrulez - 1 (VasudeVa)
VP Baltar - 1 (jediknight)

Not voting - 3 (Kise, Primate, VP Baltar)

Cole: GMan staggering to his feet as Kublai Khan lies in wait...Kublai hoists him up and drops him onto the ropes with a hotshot!

King: All the way to the outside of the ring! GMan landed awkwardly on his left leg there.

GMan reaches for his leg with a grimace and then rolls over on to his back...and begins to laugh.

Cole: Is he laughing, King?

King: I think he is, Michael! Has GMan completely lost it?

GMan gestures for a microphone as the other superstars stand over him, looking mystified.

GMan: You fools...sooner or later you'll realise that everyone's got their price!

The other superstars quickly realise what GMan is saying and haul him up off the floor, dragging him up the ramp to see Vince.

Cole: I think we just got a confession from a member of the Million Dollar Corporation! Was that a warning to Vince?

King: Sounds like this battle is far from over, Michael!

GMan,
Irwin R. Schyster, Million Dollar Corporation Jobber
, eliminated on the second Raw!

It is now the third Backstage phase. All night actions to me by Thursday, April 7th at 10:00PM BST.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Yes, insert flavour here at some point today.

VP Baltar,
Kurt Angle, WWF Roleblocker,
Shake, Rattle and Rolled during the third Backstage phase!
Nero Cain,
CM Punk, WWF Jobber,
Bear Hugged during the third Backstage phase!
Hoppster,
X-Pac, D-Generation X Doctor,
put through a table during the third Backstage phase!

It is now the second Smackdown! With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is Friday, April 22nd at 9:00AM BST.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 4.1!

sottyrulez - 6 (Furcolow, Aurorus Vox, Erratus Apathos, Kise, VasudeVa, Kublai Khan)
Primate - 1 (bristep123)

Not voting - 10 (Baby Spice, chesskid3, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Gobots, Internet Stranger, jediknight, Lowell, Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, Primate)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Sottyrulez have been prodded to let them know the day has started.

Deadline is Friday 22nd April at 8:00AM GMT. You can find a countdown to that time here.

Last edited by Locke Lamora on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 4.2!

sottyrulez - 8 (Furcolow, Aurorus Vox, Erratus Apathos, Kise, VasudeVa, Kublai Khan, Gobots, Internet Stranger)
jediknight - 1 (Debonair Danny DiPietro)

Not voting - 8 (Baby Spice, bristep123, chesskid3, jediknight, Lowell, Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, Primate)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Kise and VasudeVa have declared V/LA.

Deadline is Friday 22nd April at 8:00AM GMT. You can find a countdown to that time here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 4.3!

sottyrulez - 9 (Furcolow, Aurorus Vox, Erratus Apathos, Kise, VasudeVa, Kublai Khan, Gobots, bristep123, Debonair Danny DiPietro )
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 1 (Internet Stranger)

Not voting - 7 (Baby Spice, chesskid3, jediknight, Lowell, Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, Primate)

King: Sottyrulez is in bad shape here, Cole! The other superstars don't seem to have taken too kindly to him...her...them lying!

Cole: And there's Bristep with the dreaded Finger-poke of Doom!

King: Sotty staggering away and there's Stranger waiting to pounce...no! Triple D steps in and hooks Sotty up for the suplex...and flips Stranger the finger!

Cole: Stranger does not look like a happy man! Triple D hoists Sotty into the sky...AND SOTTYRULEZ'S HEAD IS CRUNCHED INTO THE CANVAS WITH A BRAINBUSTER!

King: Thunderous brainbuster from the champ! Sottyrulez is out cold...is Triple D trying to steal their shirt?

Cole: I'm pretty sure he could afford some of his own.

Triple D succeeds in quickly tearing off Sottyrulez's t-shirt...revealing an unmistakeable D-X tanktop!

King: Oh my! Sottyrulez is a D-X member!

The titantron cuts to a shot of Vince laughing delightedly in his locker room as Triple D grabs his title belt, shoots Stranger a venomous glance and hops out of the ring.

Vince: Sottyrulez...YOU'RE FIRED!

Cole: Mr McMahon's enemies are getting picked off one by one! Surely the WWF is well on its way to defeating this threat?

sottyrulez,
“Badd Ass” Billy Gunn, D-Generation X Injury Framer
, eliminated on the second Smackdown!

It is now the fourth Backstage phase! All actions to me by Thursday, April 14th at 2:00PM GMT.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

A highlights package flickers into life showing some of the action from the last 4 weeks, including shots of Triple D emerging victorious from the Rumble, Jason's Swanton through the table on Snake and the hospitalisation and firing of multiple superstars. We cut to screaming fans and the ridiculous excess of pyro that can only herald the start of another WWF PPV. The camera switches to JR and King, JR in a wheelchair with his leg heavily strapped.

JR: We are live from Minneapolis, Minnesota for No Way Out!

King: What a night it's going to be, especially here on commentary with Ironside!

JR: That's the kind of sympathy I get here. Well folks, tonight Triple D is going to be defending his WWF Title, but right now I'm not sure anyone's going to make it to the main event to face him! Let's take you back to what happened prior to this event.

A replay starts up on the titantron showing Vince McMahon walking through the backstage area of the arena. He suddenly stops and stares at something.

Vince: What in the hell is going on here?

The camera pans across to reveal the motionless body of Bristep, lying amidst the wreckage of a table.

Vince: Someone get out here and clean this damned mess up...and that too!

Vince gestures just a few metres further down the corridor, where the camera swivels to reveal a bloodied and beaten Scott Brosius, deep lacerations running all over his face. Vince silently fumes to himself as he bustles off down the corridor, then throws up his hands in disgust. The camera swings past him to reveal Double K rolling around in agony, clutching his knee.

Kublai: Vince, my knee...

Vince: Do I look like I give a damn?

Turning an increasingly deep purple, Vince storms off to his office, then his jaw drops open in amazement as he reaches the door. Primate turns slowly around and looks hesitantly at him. Vince's eyes flick down to the green spray paint can in his hand, up to the D-X logo on the door and then back to Primate. Vince opens his mouth to utter his favourite words when...a masked figure suddenly appears behind Primate and locks on a familiar submission hold with expert precision. Primate gasps and chokes but the hold quickly deprives him of air and he is soon slumped back against the masked figure, unconscious.

Vince: You...that's...

The figure shoves Primate into the stunned Vince and makes a break for it in the opposite direction. Vince pushes Primate to the floor and then stares after the masked man with disgust on his face.

bristep123,
Hulk Hogan, WWF Jobber
, put through a table during the fourth Backstage phase!
Scott Brosius,
Chris Jericho, WWF Avenger
, barbed wire 2x4ed during the fourth Backstage phase!
Kublai Khan,
Rey Mysterio, WWF Jobber
, knee shattered with a sledgehammer during the fourth Backstage phase!
Primate,
Road Dogg, D-Generation X Jobber
, Million Dollar Dreamed during the fourth Backstage phase!

It is now No Way Out! Today, Debonair Danny DiPietro must defend his belt. Choosing a champion can be done using the same 'Support: Locke Lamora' format as was used during the Royal Rumble. Once a player has reached a majority of votes, they will become the WWF Champion. If Triple D does so, he will retain the belt. If a majority is not reached, the player with the most support votes when a lynch is reached will become the champion.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, April 28th at 7:00PM GMT.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

AurorusVox wrote:
Support: Erratus Apathos

I know he's a tracker so.

@Mod: are we also still voting to lynch players as well or is it just the belt stuff atm?
Both.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 5.1!

Lowell - 5 (Erratus Apathos, chesskid3, Kise, Gobots, AurorusVox)

Not voting - 7 (Baby Spice, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Furcolow, Internet Stranger, jediknight, Lowell, VasudeVa)

Support Count

jediknight - 3 (Internet Stranger, Erratus Apathos, Baby Spice)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 3 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, chesskid3, Kise)
Erratus Apathos - 2 (AurorusVox, Gobots)

Not supporting - 4 (Furcolow, jediknight, Lowell, VasudeVa)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Baby Spice and VasudeVa have declared V/LA.

Deadline is Thursday 28th April at 7:00PM GMT. You can find a countdown to that time here.

Just a heads up: I will be away from today until Monday, so the former number one contender Faraday will be keeping an eye on things over the weekend.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Jerry 'The King' Lawler and the still wheelchair-bound Jim Ross are seated at ringside with the arena still half-empty to prepare for their commentary stint on Raw, and to check out what dark matches are taking place tonight. In the ring, VasudeVa is wrestling a match with one of the unknown local jobbers, who is wearing a typically lame pair of trunks and a ridiculous 80s-style hairdo.

King: I think that guy has about as much fashion sense as you, JR!

JR: It's real nice to know that you won't stop insulting me even when I'm in a wheelchair.

Some cheers from the sparse crowd turn the commentators' attention back to the ring, where Double V has laid out the challenger and is now in the corner, theatrically stomping his foot against the canvas.

JR: I think this one is going to be over quickly.

VasudeVa dances towards the groggy challenger to plant the Sweet Chin Music into his jaw...only for the challenger to dodge the boot aimed at his head...and then swing a punch right into Double V's nose, which explodes in a spray of blood!

JR: Wait a damned minute! That was no normal punch!

King: Is he wearing knucks?

With Double V sprawled in the centre of the ring, the challenger kicks one arm across his chest, hurls his armband into the crowd and then sprints across the ring, bouncing off the ropes, hurdling Vasude and bouncing off the opposite set of ropes, finally extravagantly planting an elbow into Double V's sternum!

JR: I don't think that's some local kid! King, get in there!

King scrambles to his feet and dashes into the ring, but the challenger is twice as fast and is already out of the ring and hopping the barrier to get away. King checks on Double V and quickly waves to the backstage area to bring down some EMTs.

-------------

Meanwhile, backstage, Kise is going through some final stretches before the show when out of the corner of his eye he spots a chair being swung at his head. Kise instinctively ducks and then swings his elbow hard into the assailant's gut, then shoves him back against the wall to force him to drop the chair. As the masked assailant tries to go back on the attack, Kise drives a big knee into his gut and then sets as though he is going to flip him upside down for the Tombstone...then the masked man swiftly plants his boot into Kise's family jewels! Kise looks in genuine pain as he clutches his groin with both hands...before receiving a second, even more forceful boot between the legs.

Kise: Ugh...bastard...

Kise has collapsed to his knees, looking as though he might black out from the pain...and the challenger suddenly hooks both of his arms and drags Kise up so that he is bent over at 90 degrees...then delivers a nauseating Pedigree, spiking Kise's head into the floor! Blood quickly begins to pool under Kise's head as the masked assailant gets to his feet, surveys the damage for a moment and then slinks off down the corridor, leaving the Deadman in a bad way.

Kise,
The Undertaker, WWF Deadman,
Pedigreed during the fifth Backstage phase!
VasudeVa,
Shawn Michaels, WWF Jobber,
People's Elbowed during the fifth Backstage phase!

It is now the third Raw! With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday, May 3rd at 8:00PM GMT.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 6.1!

jediknight - 2 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Gobots)
AurorusVox - 1 (Erratus Apathos)
Internet Stranger - 1 (AurorusVox)

Not voting - 5 (Baby Spice, chesskid3, Furcolow, Internet Stranger, jediknight)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Tuesday, May 3rd at 8:00PM GMT. You can find a countdown to that time here.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 6.2!

AurorusVox - 5 (Erratus Apathos, chesskid3, Furcolow, Gobots, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Internet Stranger - 1 (AurorusVox)

Not voting - 3 (Baby Spice, Internet Stranger, jediknight)

JR: AurorusVox has nowhere to turn! He's getting shots fired at him from all angles.

King: Now Erratus has him locked in an armbar...and he quickly takes him to the floor and turns it into an armbreaker!

Several minutes later...

JR: A bizarrely anti-climactic finish to that brutal assault from Erratus as he has Aurorus in a wristlock.

King: And there's Stranger lurking again, waiting to finish someone else off...

JR: Aurorus finally twists away from Erratus and knocks him back with a right hand...but Gobots' hand closes around his throat...and Aurorus gets planted with the Moonwalk Chokeslam!

King: Stranger is ready to finish this off, JR! Look at him!

JR: Stranger certainly is lying in wait for Aurorus to get up...but yet again former champ Triple D steps in front of him...and immediately lifts Aurorus up onto his shoulders...F-5! F-5! BY GOD WHAT A THUNDEROUS F-5!

Triple D laughs at the fuming Stranger and drags Aurorus' limp body across the canvas, then hops out of the ring and slings him across his shoulder. Striding up the ramp to the backstage area, Danny quickly finds his way to Aurorus' locker room, where he unceremoniously kicks open the door, allowing the cameraman inside to sweep the room.

JR: Is that one of those masks, King?

King: It sure looks like it, JR...it seems like there's a large amount of money lying around in that dressing room too!

JR: I have no idea what that ATV is doing parked in the corner of the room, though.

The camera pans back to Triple D, who wears a satisfied grin on his face. He turns around and walks off down the corridor, shouting as he goes.

Triple D: Hey Vince! Got another one for ya!

AurorusVox,
The Ringmaster, (aka. Stone Cold Steve Austin), Million Dollar Corporation Injury Framer,
eliminated on the third Raw!

It is now the sixth Backstage phase! All actions to me by Saturday, April 23rd at 8:00AM GMT.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

You know the drill.

Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Brock Lesnar, WWF Bodyguard,
Pedigreed during the sixth Backstage phase!
Gobots,
Ted DiBiase, Million Dollar Corporation Briber,
F-5ed during the sixth Backstage phase!

It is now the third Smackdown! With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, May 7th at 11:00AM GMT.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

JR: All six of these men want to make it to the main event at Wrestlemania!

King: The question is, who's still out there trying to take down Vince?

JR: Furcolow is still protesting to the others that he has been helping all along...BUT THERE'S INTERNET STRANGER OUT OF NOWHERE WITH THE SPEAR!

King: Have the WWF superstars finally figured it out?

Suddenly the lights go out, plunging the arena into darkness!

JR: What in the world is this?

A green strobe light begins to flicker...then a giant X appears on the titantron!

Are you ready?

King: It's D-X! D-X are here!

All of a sudden, the lights come back up and now Furcolow stands in the centre of the ring brandishing a sledgehammer, the other superstars strewn about him.

JR: Furc's got that damned sledgehammer! He's been trying to ruin Vince all along!

King: I guess this means Furc is going to have to stop sleeping with his daughter too.

Furc: You're next, McMahon! And if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya...

The screams of the crowd alert Furc to the fact that there is one person missing...Chesskid has slid into the ring behind him and he swiftly dodges Furc's wild swing...then takes him to the ground in an armbar!

King: Chesskid taking down D-X's leader!

JR: But Furc still has that hammer...HE NAILS CHESSKID RIGHT IN THE TEMPLE!

Reeling from Furc's sledgehammer shot, Chesskid releases the hold and rolls away, clutching his head as Furc gets back to his feet.

King: Can anyone stop Furc's spree?

JR: Now he's setting Baby Spice up for the Pedigree! Hang on...is that barbed wire?

Unbeknownst to Furc, Jediknight has scrambled out of the ring and produced a barbed wire 2x4 from underneath. Furcolow hooks the arms of Baby Spice as Jedi slides back into the ring and...

JR: MY GOD! THAT BARBED WIRE RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF FURCOLOW!

King: Furc collapses back against the ropes...he swings and Jedi kicks him in the gut...DOUBLE ARM DDT! Furcolow just got planted!

Furcolow lies prone on the mat with Jedi standing over him. Jedi tosses the barbed wire to the floor as Vince makes his way out onto the stage with a huge grin plastered on his face.

JR: Mr McMahon looks like a very happy man! It looks like the WWF is going to survive to Wrestlemania after all!

Jedi looks up at the Chairman and then cracks a crooked smile and fires off a very familiar taunt...

BANG BANG!

Furcolow,
Triple H, D-Generation X Strongman,
eliminated on the third Smackdown!

All threats to the WWF have been eliminated! The WWF wins!

Roles/actions/notes to follow.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Roles & Assignments:

jasonT1981
Name: Jeff Hardy

Weight: 215 pounds

Hometown: Cameron, North Carolina

Role: Kamikaze Vigilante

Show Abilities: Don't do it, Jeff! – You wouldn’t be happy if you weren’t doing something extreme..ly stupid. Once during any show you may choose to throw any superstar onto the announce table, pull out your 20ft ladder and perform a Swanton Bomb off the top onto them, removing both them and you from the game.

Win Condition: you win when all factions trying to take over the WWF are inactive and there is at least one pro-WWF wrestler active.
Thor665
Name: Eric Bischoff

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 195 pounds

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Role: General Manager

Show Abilities: You’re fired! - Once in the game, during any show, you may choose to pit two superstars against each other in a Loser Gets Fired match. These two superstars will be the only players who can be eliminated that day.

This is my show, dammit! – Once in the game, during any show, you may choose to overturn a title change, allowing the original champion to retain the belt.

Mafiascum Screwjob – Once in the game, during any show, you may choose to overturn an elimination . This must be done before the elimination scene is posted.

jediknight
Name: Mick Foley

Weight: 287 pounds

Hometown: Long Island, New York

Role: Unstable JOAT

Backstage Ability: Brain Damage - Being Mick Foley doesn’t just mean being Mick Foley. The more hits you take during a show, the more likely it is that you’ll change personality backstage.

0-5 moves: remain plain old Mick Foley, with no added abilities.

6-10 moves: become Dude Love. All Dude wants to do is preach peace and love to everyone, so as Dude you will be able to protect a superstar from being taken out backstage.

11-15 moves: become Mankind, As Mankind, you’ll meet up with your old friend Mr Socko, and together you’ll be able to prevent any other superstar from performing an action backstage by using the Mandible Claw to incapacitate them.

16+ moves: become Cactus Jack. Sadistic, insane and with a love of barbed wire, Cactus likes violence better than anything else. As Cactus, you’ll be able to take out any superstar of your choosing backstage with your barbed wire 2x4.

Each day, the count will reset, so even if you get 16 or more moves one day, you’ll be back to plain old Mick for the next show.

Kill method: barbed wire 2x4ed.
Kise
Name: The Undertaker

Height: 6'10"

Weight: 299 pounds

Hometown: Death Valley

Role: Deadman

Show & Backstage Ability: Dead Man Walking – it’s never been easy to put the Undertaker down for the count, and it’s no different here. The first non-lynch attempt to eliminate you from the game will fail.

vezokpiraka
Name: Jim “JR” Ross

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 258 pounds

Hometown: Westville, Oklahoma

Role: Play-by-play Commentator

Backstage Ability: Business is about to pick up! – You’re good ol’ JR, calling matches since time began. You don’t want to get into a slobberknocker with these young bucks, but you might be able to figure out which ones are lying using your WWF expertise. When backstage, you can find out one of 3 different pieces of information about a superstar of your choice: height, weight and hometown. Each ability can only be used once and you may only use one a night.

Scott Brosius
Name: Chris Jericho

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 226 pounds

Hometown: Winnepeg, Manitoba, Canada

Role: Avenger

Show Abilities: Mafiascum…is…Jericho! – That’s right, this is your game and that’s your title, and anyone who eliminates you is going to be sorry. If you are eliminated during a show, you may choose one person to eliminate from the game in revenge.

Injury method: chair to the back of the head.

VP Baltar
Name: Kurt Angle

Weight: 240 pounds

Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Role: Roleblocker

Backstage Abilities: Angle Lock – It’s true, it’s damn true -nobody escapes from your submission holds. You can apply your anklelock to any superstar backstage, preventing them from performing an action that night.

Internet Stranger
Name: Edge

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 241 pounds

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Role: Ultimate Opportunist

Show Abilities: Spear – You never miss an opportunity, regardless of the time or the place. If you perform the move that eliminates a superstar during a show, you will gain the role of that player for the next Backstage/Show phase.

Mod notes: Edge cannot gain the abilities of the following superstars: Triple H, Billy Gunn, Ted DiBiase, Stone Cold, the Dudleyz.

Erratus Apathos
Name: Randy Orton

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 245 pounds

Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri

Role: Tracker

Backstage Abilities: Stalking Prey – Punting people in the head is one of your favourite things to do, but you’re not going to do much good for the WWF if you just punt everyone in the game. During the backstage phase, you may choose to follow a player and find out which player’s locker room they visit, if any.

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Name: Brock Lesnar

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 263 pounds

Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Role: Bodyguard

Backstage Abilities: Here Comes the Pain – if anyone wants to take over the WWF, they’re going to have to go through you. Each night, you may choose a player to protect. If that player is attacked, there is a 50% chance you will get injured in their place and a 50% chance you will injure the attacker.

Injury Method: F-5ed

Baby Spice
Name: The Rock

Weight: 260 pounds

Hometown: Miami, Florida

Role: Jobber

bristep123
Name: Hulk Hogan

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 302 pounds

Hometown: Venice Beach, California

Nero Cain
Name: CM Punk

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 222 pounds

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Kublai Khan
Name: Rey Mysterio

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 175 pounds

Hometown: San Diego, California

Trendall
Name: Ultimate Warrior

Weight: 275 pounds

Hometown: Parts Unknown

VasudeVa
Name: Shawn Michaels

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 225 pounds

Hometown: San Antonio, Texas

Chesskid3
Name: Andre the Giant

Height: 7'4"

Weight: 500 pounds

Hometown: Grenoble, France

Furcolow
Name: Triple H

Weight: 255 pounds

Hometown: Greenwich, Connecticut

Alignment: D-Generation X

Role: Strongman

Backstage Abilities: Sledgehammer – it’s time to play the Game; unfortunately for everyone who gets in the way, you’ve got your trusty sledgehammer. When you injure a superstar, you may choose to use the sledgehammer, bypassing any protection the superstar might have. You may only use this ability once.

Second Wind – as with all truly successful WWF superstars, you never know when you’re beaten. You are immune to one attempt to injure you backstage.

D-X Meeting - during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow D-X members here.

Injure – during the backstage phase, one member of D-X may submit the name of a superstar to injure.

Injury method: Pedigreed; knee shattered with sledgehammer

Win Condition: you win when only D-X members are still active, or nothing can prevent the same.

You know that the following superstar is not in the game:
Name: John Cena

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 240 pounds

Hometown: West Newbury, Massachusetts

Hoppster
Name: X-Pac

Weight: 212 pounds

Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Role: Doctor

Backstage Abilities: And if you’re not down with that, we got two words for ya…first aid! – if you’re going to take over the WWF, you’re bound to need some medical help on hand. And since you do whatever Triple H tells you to do…During the backstage phase, you may choose to protect a player. That player will be protected from injury.

D-X Meeting - during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow D-X members here.

Injure – during the backstage phase, one member of D-X may submit the name of a superstar to injure.

Injury method: X-Factored

Win Condition: you win when only D-X members are still active, or nothing can prevent the same.

Name: Rob van Dam

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 237 pounds

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Primate
Name: Road Dogg

Weight: 245 pounds

Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee

Backstage Abilities: D-X Meeting - during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow D-X members here.

Injury method: Shake, Rattle and Rolled

Name: “Macho Man” Randy Savage

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 237 pounds

Hometown: Sarasota, Florida

sottyrulez
Name: “Badd Ass” Billy Gunn

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 270 pounds

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Role: Injury Framer

Backstage Abilities: Oh, You Didn’t Know? – taking over the WWF isn’t going to be easy if everyone knows D-X are up to something. If you injure a player, you can submit any injury method of your own choosing in order to implicate other superstars.

Name: Bret Hart

Weight: 234 pounds

Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Gobots
Name: Ted DiBiase (Senior)

Weight: 260 pounds

Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska

Alignment: Million Dollar Corporation

Role: Briber

Backstage/Show Abilities: Everybody’s Got Their Price – taking over the WWF should be no problem when you’ve got all this money. All you’ve got to do is persuade people to help you take out the other superstars, and what easier way to do that than by buying lots of influence? During each backstage phase, you may offer a superstar a reward if they help to eliminate another superstar. If that superstar achieves that goal, whether through a lynch or another method, you must give them one of the following one-shot abilities as a reward:

Hired Protection – hires the APA to protect the superstar during the next backstage phase.

No.1 Contendership - pays off the right people backstage to allow the superstar to become the next IC champion.

Friends in High Places - the player is lynch-immune for the next show.

Backstage Gossip - lets the superstar into another superstar's locker room that night to find out if they are talking to anyone backstage.

Backstage Abilities: Second Wind – as with all truly successful WWF superstars, you never know when you’re beaten. You are immune to one attempt to injure you backstage.

Million Dollar Chat – during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow Million Dollar Corporation members here.

Injure – during the backstage phase, one member of the Million Dollar Corporation may submit the name of a superstar to injure.

Injury method: Million Dollar Dreamed

Win Condition: you win when only Million Dollar Corporation members are still active, or nothing can prevent the same.

Name: Ric Flair

Weight: 243 pounds

Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

GMan
Name: Irwin R. Schyster

Weight: 248 pounds

Hometown: Washington, D.C.

Backstage Abilities: Million Dollar Chat – during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow Million Dollar Corporation members here.

Injure – during the backstage phase, one member of the Million Dollar Corporation may submit the name of a superstar to injure.

Injury Method: Stock Market Crashed

Win Condition: you win when only Million Dollar Corporation members are still active, or nothing can prevent the same.

Name: Eddie Guerrero

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 228 pounds

Hometown: El Paso, Texas

Bella
Name: Nikolai Volkoff

Weight: 315 pounds

Hometown: Moscow, Soviet Union

Role: Roleblocker

Backstage Abilities: Bearhug – you’d prefer not to work with Ted DiBiase, but he’s got too much money to argue with and he can put your skills to good use. During the backstage phase, you may choose to apply the Bearhug to a player, preventing them from using any show abilities they might have.

Backstage Abilities: Million Dollar Chat – during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow Million Dollar Corporation members here.

Injury Method: Russian Sickled

Name: Kane

Height: 7’0”

Weight: 323 pounds

Hometown: Knoxville, Tennessee

AurorusVox
Name: The Ringmaster, aka. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Weight: 254 pounds

Hometown: Victoria, Texas

Role: Injury Framer

Backstage Abilities: Austin 3:16 says…- taking over the WWF isn’t going to be easy if everyone knows the Corporation are up to something. If you injure a player, you can submit any kill method of your own choosing in order to implicate other superstars.

Million Dollar Chat – during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow Million Dollar Corporation members here.

Name: Diesel

Height: 6’11”

Weight: 317 pounds

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Lowell
Name: Bubba Ray Dudley

Weight: 326 pounds

Hometown: Dudleyville

Alignment: Dudley Boyz

Role: Compulsive Table Serial Killer

Show/Backstage Ability – D-VON! - to help you and your brother survive, you may communicate at all times here.

Backstage Abilities: GET THE TABLES! – you couldn’t care less about the power games going on in the WWF; you just want to see everyone go through a table. Each night, you or your brother must submit the name of a superstar to injure by putting them through a table.

Spike – your little brother Spike is not much use in a fight, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be a distraction. During the backstage phase, Spike can follow one of you around, distracting anyone who attempts to injure you backstage…by getting injured himself. You must choose which brother Spike follows around during the show phase. Once Spike has been injured, this ability can no longer be used.

Win Condition: you win when all other wrestlers are inactive, even if neither of you are still active.

Name: The Big Show

Height: 7’9”

Weight: 495 pounds

Hometown: Tampa, Florida

You know that the following tag team is not in the game:
Name: The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher)

Height: 6’2” & 6’2”

Weight: 243 pounds & 245 pounds

Hometown: Cherry Hill Township, New Jersey

SnakePlissken
Name: D-Von Dudley

Weight: 280 pounds

Hometown: Dudleyville

Alignment: Dudley Boyz

Role: Compulsive Table Serial Killer

Show/Backstage Ability – WHAT?! - to help you and your brother survive, you may communicate at all times here.

Backstage Ability: GET THE TABLES! – you couldn’t care less about the power games going on in the WWF; you just want to see everyone go through a table. Each night, you or your brother must submit the name of a superstar to injure by putting them through a table.

Spike – your little brother Spike is not much use in a fight, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be a distraction. During the backstage phase, Spike can follow one of you around, distracting anyone who attempts to injure you backstage…by getting injured himself. You must choose which brother Spike follows around during the show phase. Once Spike has been injured, this ability can no longer be used.

Win Condition: you win when all other wrestlers are inactive, even if neither of you are still active.

Name: D’Lo Brown

Weight: 268 pounds

You know that the following tag team is not in the game:
Name: The Legion of Doom (Road Warrior Hawk & Road Warrior Animal)

Height: 6’3” & 6’2”

Weight: 275 pounds & 305 pounds

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

N1
Vezokpiraka investigates DDD's hometown (result: Minneapolis, Minnesota)
VP Baltar roleblocks Kise
Erratus Apathos tracks Kublai Khan
Debonair Danny DiPietro bodyguards VP Baltar (coin toss results: protect: yes; injure attacker: no)
bristep123 fails to choose someone to pass Tag belt to, randomised to Kublai Khan
Primate injures Kise (blocked by BP), passes IC belt to Furcolow
Hoppster protects Sottyrulez
Gobots offers bribe to DDD in exchange for taking out Internet Stranger
Empking roleblocks Thor, passes Tag belt to Sottyrulez
AurorusVox injures VP Baltar with 'Bearhug' flavour (blocked by DDD)
SnakePlissken puts Thor through table, gets Spike protection

D2
jasonT1981 Swanton Bombs SnakePlissken
Internet Stranger gains roleblocker ability by hammering GMan

N2
jediknight (as Mankind) blocks VPB
VPB blocks Furcolow (fails, blocked by jedi)
IS (as Volkoff) blocks GMan
Erratus tracks Sottyrulez (no result)
vezokpiraka investigates chesskid3's hometown (fails, already used/dead)
DDD protects vezokpiraka (fails, bypassed by strongman kill)
Furcolow sledgehammers vezokpiraka
Hoppster protects Furcolow
AV runs Furcolow down in a Chevy (fails, blocked by Hoppster)
Lowell puts DDD through a table (fails, champion)
KK passes the tag belt to Nero Cain
Sottyrulez does not choose anyone to pass belt to, randomised to chesskid 3
Furc passes IC title to Hoppster

N3
jediknight injures Lowell (fails, blocked by Spike)
VP Baltar roleblocks Sottyrulez.
Debonair Danny DiPietro protects jediknight.
Erratus Apathos tracks AurorusVox (result: visits Nero Cain)
Primate injures VP Baltar.
Hoppster protects Sottyrulez.
AurorusVox injures Nero Cain with 'Bear Hug' flavour.
Gobots bribes bristep123 to take out Primate.
Lowell puts Hoppster through a table.
Nero Cain's tag belt is randomised to Primate.
chesskid3's tag belt is randomised to Gobots.
Hoppster's IC title is randomised to Baby Spice.

N4
Jedi kills Scott Brosius.
Erratus tracks Lowell (result: visits Bristep)
DDD protects Erratus.
Baby Spice passes IC title to Jedi.
Furc sledgehammers Kublai Khan
Primate passes Tag belt to DDD
Gobots kills Primate; bribes Baby Spice to take out Bristep (fails, dead); passes Tag belt to Scott Brosius (randomised to Internet Stranger)
Lowell puts Bristep through a table

N5
jediknight kills VasudeVa; passes the IC belt to Debonair Danny DiPietro.
Erratus tracks Internet Stranger (result: visits nobody).
Debonair Danny DiPietro protects Erratus Apathos; passes Tag belt to jediknight.
Furcolow kills Kise.
AurorusVox kills VasudeVa with People's Elbow flavour.
Internet Stranger passes Tag belt to Kise (randomised to chesskid3)

N6
jediknight kills Gobots (blocked by 1-shot protection); passes Tag belt to DDD (randomised to EA)
Erratus tracks Furcolow (results: visits DDD)
DDD protects EA (protect: yes; injure attacker: yes (guaranteed by IC belt)); passes IC belt to jediknight
Furcolow kills DDD
Gobots kills EA
chesskid3 passes Tag belt to Baby Spice

Believe that's all; I'll post my thoughts tomorrow when I have more time.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

My thoughts:

-First of all, very pleased that people enjoyed the flavour and that I only actually had to replace one player. The pace kept up well and for the most part (looking at you, Furc :P) people got the hang of the rules fairly quickly. I'm glad a lot of people want to play in the next one! My inclination at the moment is that the game was maybe slightly too big and complicated, but on the whole it ran well and people had fun, so I'm happy with it.

-The Rumble in its original format was obviously a bad idea pace-wise. My original calculations were based on people spreading around their votes a bit more so that votes wouldn't be lost so fast. As it happens, all the VIs and lurkers just got tossed straight away and it was then going to take days for the last third or so to get eliminated. There were too many people sitting around doing nothing for too long, which was the exact opposite of what this game was supposed to be about. I wasn't entirely happy with having to change the rules halfway through but I think it got the game moving and made it a lot more fun, so it was probably a good decision.

-I needed to define the belts better, both in PMs and the rules, particularly the Tags. I should have made things like choosing a new person to pass it to, and the fact the Tags were only night-talk, a lot clearer. I also feel pretty bad about the sottyrulez situation. I honestly didn't really think about the effect it would have until after I'd said it, and they were spot on with their assessment in the dead QT - that I should have made it clear how the belts pass in the rules, and who gets notified. I also wonder whether it would have been better to make the passing public, particularly with the IC. As one scumteam got hold of it, they got to keep using ninja and strongman kills, and there was no real way town could prevent it short of lynching the person with the belt.

-There was probably slightly too much scum (or too little town), as VP has alluded to. I expected more crosskills, but actually the proportion of scum crosskills to the amount of scum players in the game was very low. Fortunately, town compensated for that by successfully lynching all but one of the days. I'd played in two games prior to this (ACoK and LoTR) where scum/SK crosskills had played a huge part in deciding the game and I wanted to give scum a strong chance to counteract that, hence the large amount of scum, the 1-shot BPs for HHH, DiBiase and the Dudleys and the mafia doctor. In a way it had the desired effect - it meant town won the game largely through lynches and not the actions of the opposing scumteams.

-Some of my favourite roles either didn't get used or didn't really work out as planned. Thor was obviously killed before he could use his career vs career ability, which I was really looking forward to (particularly the flavour). IS only gained one hammer ability, and Gobots' bribes didn't really have an effect on the game. If he had bribed Jedi, Jason or one of the scum then it might have been different. Watching Jedi try to get voted was pretty funny, especially because everyone pretty much ignored his attempts to be scummy for ages. I'd be interested to hear what people thought of his role because I wasn't sure whether it was overpowered to effectively have a PR that the town could charge up themselves.

-Town's best players were probably EA and DDD. I think EA successfully tracked scum to three kills, and DDD blocked a kill on VP and then saved EA to not only condemn Furc but also take out Gobots, which finished the game off for town. Jedi had some good reads and responded well to the events of the game; he correctly decided not to vig VP after thinking he was scum for most of the day, and actually vigged both Lowell and Gobots and got unlucky that both had 1-shot protection. Jason's reads were also excellent while he was in the game and I think he might have been pretty likely to take out Gobots if he hadn't chosen Snake. I have to say that IS contributed greatly to the entertainment level for me; I think he managed to annoy most other players, but his play fit really well with the theme and his role and made things a lot funnier from my perspective (a bit like don johnson in the first game). Chesskid's posts were also quite entertaining as the game went on, particularly the repeated policy lynch suggestions.

-Scum didn't get particularly lucky early in the game and then made a lot of bad decisions to compound that. The Empking lynch was pretty much good luck for town with the late switch, and GMan got unfortunate that the Chevy-flavoured kill was blocked. I think the worst mistake (as I said in the QT) was Furc sledging KK instead of jedi or EA. I still don't know why he made that call and it was a real waste of that second strongman kill when there were two PRs about that were very dangerous to scum. There was also not enough focus on taking out the pro-town players (eg. kills like VV) that made scum get trapped by PoE late on; I think Furc and Gobots were pretty much the next two lynches in most players' books even before the events of N6. I don't think Lowell was ever fully engaged (see the DDD kill) and Snake was just unfortunate to get into Jason's sights. There weren't really any outstanding fakeclaims; GMan did his best with Eddie, although I thought the Chevy was a bit convoluted and he would have been better claiming something simpler, and AV actually had a few people going with his, although again it was probably overly complex to make it one of the Tag champs he had to target, rather than just finding the Undertaker. The injury framing didn't help scum anywhere near as much as I thought.

-On the topic of the next game: I am planning to run another at some point this year, and my working idea is a UPick-your-wrestler setup. If anyone wants to help with the setup or just wants to declare their interest, let me know; I know several people have already declared they want to pre-in so I'll start making a list of names.

-Finally, many thanks to Faraday for his setup and backup help, he was great in all aspects and it was really useful to have someone around to check things with and to run the game for a couple of days when I wasn't around. Thanks also to Jahudo and Grimmy for their advice on the setup, and to Porkens for letting me use his great idea (and making his not-quite-so triumphant return!).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”