Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by bristep123 »

@Snake Yes chief, just because you say "Oh and don't bother saying there are other reasons" doesn't mean there aren't.

"Snake, you are fluff posting about who the scum characters might be, and telling us who we should be hearing from. You also didn't commit to a wagon last phase, unvoting off of Brosius but never voting later on, even with the phase closing in. I haven't seen much in the way of actual opinion from you, other than speculation around the game mechanics" from post #1204 by me.

"Snake is suspect" from post #1237. Also by me.

"Oh and Rude was billed from, Robinnsdale, Minnesota.which ever so slightly different, but different none the less and why I didn't include him." from post #1272. By you.

I can see why you would think that I only think you're scum because of that last post. No, no, really I can.

I think you're fluff posting, and dancing around roles and characters to give the illusion of scum hunting. But please feel free to keep aiming that OMGUS finger at me.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

All this from a self confessed newbie people. Doesn't really seem like your a newbie does it? Because we both know that's notntrue.
So on your suggestion, I shouldn't be allowed to ask to hear from people which by the way most of them came on a voted for me because I asked to hear from them. Not like I'm suggesting lynch the lurkers, which there still are some of BTW.

Also, I forgot to finish my post off properly with a

COS Jason
(Clothesline of Suspicion)

Finally as it's now Saturday Morning here, I will be spending time with the family for the next couple of days so not quite V/LA but if I'm not around much till Monday, this will be why.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by bristep123 »

I've literally played 7 games Snake, this being the 8th. You should know that I've only been playing since December since you were the mod in my first game over on UKFF. Since then I've played 2 more games on that site, and 4 here (2 replacing in mid game). Hmm, that would make your statement about me not being a newbie.... a lie? Or at best a deliberate misdirection.

Also, twisting statements to make them seem more absurd is another scummy act. I didn't say you shouldn't call for people to talk, but when it's part of fluff at the expense of scumhunting then it's suspect.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

JR: Lots of heat being drawn by the champ early on here!

King: Triple D's not finding it's going all his way here on Smackdown.

JR: And meanwhile, Jason and Snake are really going at it here in the ring...Jason with the kick to the gut...TWIST OF FATE! Snake laid out by Jason!

King: Watch out, JR, Jason's tossing Snake out here! Snake tumbles to the mats and Jason follows...I think he's going for our announce table!

JR: Why can't you use the Spanish one? Jason rams Snake's head into the table...and again...and now he starts ripping the monitors out!

King: Do you know how much those things cost?

JR: Jason tosses the limp body of Snake onto the table...hey, where's he going? Jason searching under the ring...GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY LOOK AT THAT LADDER! It must be twenty feet tall!

King: The fans are going nuts! Jason setting up the ladder as Snake lies prone on the announce table...Jason beginning to climb now! He's looking to take out himself and Snake!

JR: Look at how tall that damned ladder is! Jason scaling the heights...he sets himself up on the top...don't do it, Jason! He stands...BY GOD! BY GOD! SWANTON BOMB FROM TWENTY FEET RIGHT THROUGH SNAKE AND THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! WHAT UNGODLY CARNAGE!

A chorus of 'Holy shit!' goes up from the fans as Jason and Snake lie motionless in the wreckage of the announce table and paramedics begin to stream out from the back.

King: I don't think either of them are moving, JR!

JR: Those paramedics better get down here fast! Jason has just taken both Snake and himself out of the Wrestlemania equation!

SnakePlissken,
D'Von Dudley, Dudley Boyz Compulsive Table Serial Killer
, Swanton Bombed through a table during the first Smackdown!

jasonT1981,
Jeff Hardy, WWF Kamikaze Vigilante
, Swanton Bombed himself through a table during the first Smackdown!

With 23 alive, it now takes 12 to lynch. Vote count coming as soon as I can!
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:07 am

Post by bristep123 »

"SnakePlissken, D'Von Dudley, Dudley Boyz Compulsive Table Serial Killer"

"Thor 665, Eric Bischoff, WWF General Manager, put through a table in the first Backstage phase!"

Thor definitely was the vig kill last night then which seems to indicate that Kise was targetted by the scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:09 am

Post by Empking »

What? Did you not see the words "Serial Killer".
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 am

Post by bristep123 »

I did, but couldn't post a correction until someone else posted as per the rules.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:13 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Sorry guys
V/LA til Tuesday
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:31 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Heh. Nice job, jasonT1981. Your sacrifice was well-made.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.1!

Internet Stranger - 3 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking)
DDD - 3 (vezokpiraka, sottyrulez, chesskid3)
Lowell - 1 (Baby Spice)
Furcolow - 1 (Erratus Apathos)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)

Not voting - 14 (Kublai Khan, Lowell, VP Baltar, Scott Brosius, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Internet Stranger, GMan, Primate, Hoppster, Furcolow, AurorusVox, Gobots, jediknight, bristep123)

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here

Kublai: 'kicked off' means lynched. 'Long-term injury' equates to a non-lynch death.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Locke
- Could you take Trendall off the "Alive" list? (And fix your sig)

@chesskid3 - Make your case (or link it) against Erratus Apathos.

@Scott Brosius - You're on my scumdar, so some reads would be appreciated.

@Hoppster - Why do you only scumhunt when the spotlight of attention is on you?

I have to admit that in the Nero Cain/Internet Stranger feud, I'm finding myself agreeing with (some of) what Nero Cain said.

@Internet Stranger - Post 1208 is just awful and scummy. Why was a fullclaim necessary from both Vezopiraka & DDD? Why did you emphatically state that it wasn't rolefishing when it clearly is rolefishing?

I also don't like the "I said I was gonna hammer, so chesskid3 is to blame for the lynch" play. It's a weasely way to get out of responsibility of lynching someone you repeatedly stated that you didn't think was scum (even in the hammering post).

Dropkick: Internet Stranger

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Primate »

Vezok 's move from my point of view looked uneecssary but I don't know the flavour so maybe I don't get it. I was under the impression most wrestlers are painted at villains at some point to the extent you couldn't really trust flavour in the way he was doing. Outing himself like that was a bit stupid because he really could have used that to catch scum in a lie and its much less useful now that scum know a role like that exists. It comes across as a bit of a farce what with him checking it like that. Based on the fact I don't know wrestling flavour that movement against DDD looks surreally scummy but I can't really comment on that without knowing the flavour.

I think giving over information like that is generally town because for scum to legitimately have that info (which Vezok would need for it not to be a bizarre move) it'd be a gambit that I don't really see scum making for such a frivolous reason.

I have more to say but don't post just so I can say it.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

I legitimately forgot you were in this game, Primate. I want to hear more from you.

Also, I don't understand your condemnation of verokpiraka. On a meta level, the whole episode points to her being town because she is an absolutely horrible mafia player. I don't see how lack of flavour knowledge is leading you to the conclusion you came to. What specifically about the flavor do you feel you lack?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Easy. I was under the impression was basically a cop with a full set of info for DDD. It looks like I was mistaken. I guess Im not Mr. Perfect then, right?

Anything, the subject has been dropped and the matter has been settled. And consider that my Serial Killer scum suspect is dead and I wasnt a big fan of the now-herioic kamikaze Jason, I need to start going into ISO mode and see what other scum is out there. Im running out of vocal people that are extremely scummy, so im either going to have to OMGUS Nero again or start trying to get the scummy lurkers to come out.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Haven't had much time to read cause it's my berfday.

Eye gouge: Internet Stranger
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Internet Stranger: That doesn't fit the timeline. You asked for two full claims after it was painfully obvious how vezokpiraka misused the little information that she had gleamed.

Also don't "these aren't the droids you're looking for" me. That shit only works on the weak minded.

@VP - happy birthday

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Bristep - Can you explain what you mean in this post. Why do you think Kise was targeted by the scum?

Also, I agree with KK. I really don't understand what was so hard for so many people to read about the vezo-DDD situation. I really think there was scum in that group who were skimming along looking for something easy to push.

Thanks for the B-day wishes everyone! Soon the drunkness begins.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:14 am

Post by bristep123 »

@VP - Happy Birthday

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2868541
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2868567
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2868597

Kise claims he was assaulted overnight but survived, and since we know now (or can be pretty sure) that Thor was killed by Serial Killer Snake we can follow that logic and assume that Kise was the scum target last night and something stopped it.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:29 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I targeted DDD because I remember a game where we had to choose a player to get a double vote. On day 3 we found out he was scum.

I thought it would be a good thing to check on DDD.
I'm this guy.

Jim “JR” Ross. I am play-by-play commentor.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't make cases, I catch scum, and then nobody listens to me, and I get to mock postgame.
It's fun
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Furcolow »

Happy birthday, VP.
I don't see why scum would try to take Kise out, he hasn't done shit this game. It feels like a ploy to me.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:31 am

Post by bristep123 »

Well Kise is either telling the truth and was attacked or is scum and is lying. I just don't know what the scum gain by making a fake NK attempt claim so early on? Would trying to out a possible protective role work in that way work? I mean if Kise is scum and lying then any docs/protectors we have would know they didn't protect him so wouldnt' make themselves known.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DDD, I am going to leave my vote on you for the rest of this game unless you nameclaim
NAMES DO NOT IMPLY PRS
JESUS CHRIST JUST NAMECLAIM TO SILENCE THE PANGS OF DOUBT INSIDE ME
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:35 am

Post by GMan »

I question the prudence of a DDD name claim. While vezo appears well intentioned, his approach was very flawed, meaning his conclusion is very probably incorrect.
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

give 1 reason it would be bad
name 1 negative consequence of it

then maybe I'll consider him not nameclaiming
but if you can't name a single negative consequence, and if he's scum IT FIXES HIM TO A NAMECLAIM WHERE HE COUDL BE COUNTERCLAIMED/EXPOSED SOMEHOW, IT'S THEREFORE A GOOD IDEA JESUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”