Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Whatever, you don't need me to claim if this game is pretty much over. I'm town, that's good enough. Now vote Furc scum and ill hammer him still just in case we are somehow wrong.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if the game is almost over
we have enough time for a policy lynch of IS?

Anyone else down?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

OH GOD

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN
Do you want your possessions identified?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:34 am

I don't give a shit about what CK thinks. I have all the patience in the world to just simply wait.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

EA YOU DOWN BRAH?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:03 am

Way to be pro-town by wasting time with me and trying to waste a lynch. You do understand that if for some reason we are wrong about Furc (however that may be), youre probably next CK? It might do you some good to gain some extra townie points and stop looking for excuses to get Furc lynched.

You do realize that you have tried to stall a scum lynch with this little dick waving action towards me about three times now?
Show

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

actually i'm cleared but thanks for trying
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 am

Care to elaborate? I dont recall any now dead cop clearing you.
Show

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

>kill framer flips
>death by bear-hugging

lolokboss.jpjg
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:08 am

Bleh, fine. Death to Furc, we win.

Spear: Furcolow
Show

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

armbar furcolow
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:44 am

Post by jediknight »

double arm ddt: furc
bang bang!
And I'm spent...
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i already grabbed hammer lol :P:P:P:P
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Furcolow »

GG
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

scumclaimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 am

Post by jediknight »

lol...do we need a mod prod?
And I'm spent...
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

JR: All six of these men want to make it to the main event at Wrestlemania!

King: The question is, who's still out there trying to take down Vince?

JR: Furcolow is still protesting to the others that he has been helping all along...BUT THERE'S INTERNET STRANGER OUT OF NOWHERE WITH THE SPEAR!

King: Have the WWF superstars finally figured it out?

Suddenly the lights go out, plunging the arena into darkness!

JR: What in the world is this?

A green strobe light begins to flicker...then a giant X appears on the titantron!

Are you ready?

King: It's D-X! D-X are here!

All of a sudden, the lights come back up and now Furcolow stands in the centre of the ring brandishing a sledgehammer, the other superstars strewn about him.

JR: Furc's got that damned sledgehammer! He's been trying to ruin Vince all along!

King: I guess this means Furc is going to have to stop sleeping with his daughter too.

Furc: You're next, McMahon! And if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya...

The screams of the crowd alert Furc to the fact that there is one person missing...Chesskid has slid into the ring behind him and he swiftly dodges Furc's wild swing...then takes him to the ground in an armbar!

King: Chesskid taking down D-X's leader!

JR: But Furc still has that hammer...HE NAILS CHESSKID RIGHT IN THE TEMPLE!

Reeling from Furc's sledgehammer shot, Chesskid releases the hold and rolls away, clutching his head as Furc gets back to his feet.

King: Can anyone stop Furc's spree?

JR: Now he's setting Baby Spice up for the Pedigree! Hang on...is that barbed wire?

Unbeknownst to Furc, Jediknight has scrambled out of the ring and produced a barbed wire 2x4 from underneath. Furcolow hooks the arms of Baby Spice as Jedi slides back into the ring and...

JR: MY GOD! THAT BARBED WIRE RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF FURCOLOW!

King: Furc collapses back against the ropes...he swings and Jedi kicks him in the gut...DOUBLE ARM DDT! Furcolow just got planted!

Furcolow lies prone on the mat with Jedi standing over him. Jedi tosses the barbed wire to the floor as Vince makes his way out onto the stage with a huge grin plastered on his face.

JR: Mr McMahon looks like a very happy man! It looks like the WWF is going to survive to Wrestlemania after all!

Jedi looks up at the Chairman and then cracks a crooked smile and fires off a very familiar taunt...

BANG BANG!

Furcolow,
Triple H, D-Generation X Strongman,
eliminated on the third Smackdown!

All threats to the WWF have been eliminated! The WWF wins!

Roles/actions/notes to follow.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

booya
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I don't think I've ever seen a scumteam go from 4 members to 1 that quickly before...
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Roles & Assignments:

jasonT1981
Name: Jeff Hardy

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 215 pounds

Hometown: Cameron, North Carolina

Alignment: WWF

Role: Kamikaze Vigilante

Show Abilities: Don't do it, Jeff! – You wouldn’t be happy if you weren’t doing something extreme..ly stupid. Once during any show you may choose to throw any superstar onto the announce table, pull out your 20ft ladder and perform a Swanton Bomb off the top onto them, removing both them and you from the game.

Win Condition: you win when all factions trying to take over the WWF are inactive and there is at least one pro-WWF wrestler active.
Thor665
Name: Eric Bischoff

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 195 pounds

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Role: General Manager

Show Abilities: You’re fired! - Once in the game, during any show, you may choose to pit two superstars against each other in a Loser Gets Fired match. These two superstars will be the only players who can be eliminated that day.

This is my show, dammit! – Once in the game, during any show, you may choose to overturn a title change, allowing the original champion to retain the belt.

Mafiascum Screwjob – Once in the game, during any show, you may choose to overturn an elimination . This must be done before the elimination scene is posted.

Win Condition: you win when all factions trying to take over the WWF are inactive and there is at least one pro-WWF wrestler active.
jediknight
Name: Mick Foley

Weight: 287 pounds

Hometown: Long Island, New York

Role: Unstable JOAT

Backstage Ability: Brain Damage - Being Mick Foley doesn’t just mean being Mick Foley. The more hits you take during a show, the more likely it is that you’ll change personality backstage.

0-5 moves: remain plain old Mick Foley, with no added abilities.

6-10 moves: become Dude Love. All Dude wants to do is preach peace and love to everyone, so as Dude you will be able to protect a superstar from being taken out backstage.

11-15 moves: become Mankind, As Mankind, you’ll meet up with your old friend Mr Socko, and together you’ll be able to prevent any other superstar from performing an action backstage by using the Mandible Claw to incapacitate them.

16+ moves: become Cactus Jack. Sadistic, insane and with a love of barbed wire, Cactus likes violence better than anything else. As Cactus, you’ll be able to take out any superstar of your choosing backstage with your barbed wire 2x4.

Each day, the count will reset, so even if you get 16 or more moves one day, you’ll be back to plain old Mick for the next show.

Kill method: barbed wire 2x4ed.
Kise
Name: The Undertaker

Height: 6'10"

Weight: 299 pounds

Hometown: Death Valley

Role: Deadman

Show & Backstage Ability: Dead Man Walking – it’s never been easy to put the Undertaker down for the count, and it’s no different here. The first non-lynch attempt to eliminate you from the game will fail.

vezokpiraka
Name: Jim “JR” Ross

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 258 pounds

Hometown: Westville, Oklahoma

Role: Play-by-play Commentator

Backstage Ability: Business is about to pick up! – You’re good ol’ JR, calling matches since time began. You don’t want to get into a slobberknocker with these young bucks, but you might be able to figure out which ones are lying using your WWF expertise. When backstage, you can find out one of 3 different pieces of information about a superstar of your choice: height, weight and hometown. Each ability can only be used once and you may only use one a night.

Scott Brosius
Name: Chris Jericho

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 226 pounds

Hometown: Winnepeg, Manitoba, Canada

Role: Avenger

Show Abilities: Mafiascum…is…Jericho! – That’s right, this is your game and that’s your title, and anyone who eliminates you is going to be sorry. If you are eliminated during a show, you may choose one person to eliminate from the game in revenge.

Injury method: chair to the back of the head.

VP Baltar
Name: Kurt Angle

Weight: 240 pounds

Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Role: Roleblocker

Backstage Abilities: Angle Lock – It’s true, it’s damn true -nobody escapes from your submission holds. You can apply your anklelock to any superstar backstage, preventing them from performing an action that night.

Internet Stranger
Name: Edge

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 241 pounds

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Role: Ultimate Opportunist

Show Abilities: Spear – You never miss an opportunity, regardless of the time or the place. If you perform the move that eliminates a superstar during a show, you will gain the role of that player for the next Backstage/Show phase.

Mod notes: Edge cannot gain the abilities of the following superstars: Triple H, Billy Gunn, Ted DiBiase, Stone Cold, the Dudleyz.

Erratus Apathos
Name: Randy Orton

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 245 pounds

Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri

Role: Tracker

Backstage Abilities: Stalking Prey – Punting people in the head is one of your favourite things to do, but you’re not going to do much good for the WWF if you just punt everyone in the game. During the backstage phase, you may choose to follow a player and find out which player’s locker room they visit, if any.

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Name: Brock Lesnar

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 263 pounds

Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Role: Bodyguard

Backstage Abilities: Here Comes the Pain – if anyone wants to take over the WWF, they’re going to have to go through you. Each night, you may choose a player to protect. If that player is attacked, there is a 50% chance you will get injured in their place and a 50% chance you will injure the attacker.

Injury Method: F-5ed

Baby Spice
Name: The Rock

Weight: 260 pounds

Hometown: Miami, Florida

Role: Jobber

bristep123
Name: Hulk Hogan

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 302 pounds

Hometown: Venice Beach, California

Nero Cain
Name: CM Punk

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 222 pounds

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Kublai Khan
Name: Rey Mysterio

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 175 pounds

Hometown: San Diego, California

Trendall
Name: Ultimate Warrior

Weight: 275 pounds

Hometown: Parts Unknown

VasudeVa
Name: Shawn Michaels

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 225 pounds

Hometown: San Antonio, Texas

Chesskid3
Name: Andre the Giant

Height: 7'4"

Weight: 500 pounds

Hometown: Grenoble, France

Furcolow
Name: Triple H

Weight: 255 pounds

Hometown: Greenwich, Connecticut

Alignment: D-Generation X

Role: Strongman

Backstage Abilities: Sledgehammer – it’s time to play the Game; unfortunately for everyone who gets in the way, you’ve got your trusty sledgehammer. When you injure a superstar, you may choose to use the sledgehammer, bypassing any protection the superstar might have. You may only use this ability once.

Second Wind – as with all truly successful WWF superstars, you never know when you’re beaten. You are immune to one attempt to injure you backstage.

D-X Meeting - during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow D-X members here.

Injure – during the backstage phase, one member of D-X may submit the name of a superstar to injure.

Injury method: Pedigreed; knee shattered with sledgehammer

Win Condition: you win when only D-X members are still active, or nothing can prevent the same.

You know that the following superstar is not in the game:
Name: John Cena

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 240 pounds

Hometown: West Newbury, Massachusetts

Hoppster
Name: X-Pac

Weight: 212 pounds

Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Role: Doctor

Backstage Abilities: And if you’re not down with that, we got two words for ya…first aid! – if you’re going to take over the WWF, you’re bound to need some medical help on hand. And since you do whatever Triple H tells you to do…During the backstage phase, you may choose to protect a player. That player will be protected from injury.

D-X Meeting - during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow D-X members here.

Injure – during the backstage phase, one member of D-X may submit the name of a superstar to injure.

Injury method: X-Factored

Win Condition: you win when only D-X members are still active, or nothing can prevent the same.

Name: Rob van Dam

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 237 pounds

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Primate
Name: Road Dogg

Weight: 245 pounds

Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee

Backstage Abilities: D-X Meeting - during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow D-X members here.

Injury method: Shake, Rattle and Rolled

Name: “Macho Man” Randy Savage

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 237 pounds

Hometown: Sarasota, Florida

sottyrulez
Name: “Badd Ass” Billy Gunn

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 270 pounds

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Role: Injury Framer

Backstage Abilities: Oh, You Didn’t Know? – taking over the WWF isn’t going to be easy if everyone knows D-X are up to something. If you injure a player, you can submit any injury method of your own choosing in order to implicate other superstars.

Name: Bret Hart

Weight: 234 pounds

Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Gobots
Name: Ted DiBiase (Senior)

Weight: 260 pounds

Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska

Alignment: Million Dollar Corporation

Role: Briber

Backstage/Show Abilities: Everybody’s Got Their Price – taking over the WWF should be no problem when you’ve got all this money. All you’ve got to do is persuade people to help you take out the other superstars, and what easier way to do that than by buying lots of influence? During each backstage phase, you may offer a superstar a reward if they help to eliminate another superstar. If that superstar achieves that goal, whether through a lynch or another method, you must give them one of the following one-shot abilities as a reward:

Hired Protection – hires the APA to protect the superstar during the next backstage phase.

No.1 Contendership - pays off the right people backstage to allow the superstar to become the next IC champion.

Friends in High Places - the player is lynch-immune for the next show.

Backstage Gossip - lets the superstar into another superstar's locker room that night to find out if they are talking to anyone backstage.

Backstage Abilities: Second Wind – as with all truly successful WWF superstars, you never know when you’re beaten. You are immune to one attempt to injure you backstage.

Million Dollar Chat – during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow Million Dollar Corporation members here.

Injure – during the backstage phase, one member of the Million Dollar Corporation may submit the name of a superstar to injure.

Injury method: Million Dollar Dreamed

Win Condition: you win when only Million Dollar Corporation members are still active, or nothing can prevent the same.

Name: Ric Flair

Weight: 243 pounds

Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

GMan
Name: Irwin R. Schyster

Weight: 248 pounds

Hometown: Washington, D.C.

Backstage Abilities: Million Dollar Chat – during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow Million Dollar Corporation members here.

Injure – during the backstage phase, one member of the Million Dollar Corporation may submit the name of a superstar to injure.

Injury Method: Stock Market Crashed

Win Condition: you win when only Million Dollar Corporation members are still active, or nothing can prevent the same.

Name: Eddie Guerrero

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 228 pounds

Hometown: El Paso, Texas

Bella
Name: Nikolai Volkoff

Weight: 315 pounds

Hometown: Moscow, Soviet Union

Role: Roleblocker

Backstage Abilities: Bearhug – you’d prefer not to work with Ted DiBiase, but he’s got too much money to argue with and he can put your skills to good use. During the backstage phase, you may choose to apply the Bearhug to a player, preventing them from using any show abilities they might have.

Backstage Abilities: Million Dollar Chat – during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow Million Dollar Corporation members here.

Injury Method: Russian Sickled

Name: Kane

Height: 7’0”

Weight: 323 pounds

Hometown: Knoxville, Tennessee

AurorusVox
Name: The Ringmaster, aka. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Weight: 254 pounds

Hometown: Victoria, Texas

Role: Injury Framer

Backstage Abilities: Austin 3:16 says…- taking over the WWF isn’t going to be easy if everyone knows the Corporation are up to something. If you injure a player, you can submit any kill method of your own choosing in order to implicate other superstars.

Million Dollar Chat – during the backstage phase, you may communicate with your fellow Million Dollar Corporation members here.

Name: Diesel

Height: 6’11”

Weight: 317 pounds

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Lowell
Name: Bubba Ray Dudley

Weight: 326 pounds

Hometown: Dudleyville

Alignment: Dudley Boyz

Role: Compulsive Table Serial Killer

Show/Backstage Ability – D-VON! - to help you and your brother survive, you may communicate at all times here.

Backstage Abilities: GET THE TABLES! – you couldn’t care less about the power games going on in the WWF; you just want to see everyone go through a table. Each night, you or your brother must submit the name of a superstar to injure by putting them through a table.

Spike – your little brother Spike is not much use in a fight, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be a distraction. During the backstage phase, Spike can follow one of you around, distracting anyone who attempts to injure you backstage…by getting injured himself. You must choose which brother Spike follows around during the show phase. Once Spike has been injured, this ability can no longer be used.

Win Condition: you win when all other wrestlers are inactive, even if neither of you are still active.

Name: The Big Show

Height: 7’9”

Weight: 495 pounds

Hometown: Tampa, Florida

You know that the following tag team is not in the game:
Name: The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher)

Height: 6’2” & 6’2”

Weight: 243 pounds & 245 pounds

Hometown: Cherry Hill Township, New Jersey

SnakePlissken
Name: D-Von Dudley

Weight: 280 pounds

Hometown: Dudleyville

Alignment: Dudley Boyz

Role: Compulsive Table Serial Killer

Show/Backstage Ability – WHAT?! - to help you and your brother survive, you may communicate at all times here.

Backstage Ability: GET THE TABLES! – you couldn’t care less about the power games going on in the WWF; you just want to see everyone go through a table. Each night, you or your brother must submit the name of a superstar to injure by putting them through a table.

Spike – your little brother Spike is not much use in a fight, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be a distraction. During the backstage phase, Spike can follow one of you around, distracting anyone who attempts to injure you backstage…by getting injured himself. You must choose which brother Spike follows around during the show phase. Once Spike has been injured, this ability can no longer be used.

Win Condition: you win when all other wrestlers are inactive, even if neither of you are still active.

Name: D’Lo Brown

Weight: 268 pounds

You know that the following tag team is not in the game:
Name: The Legion of Doom (Road Warrior Hawk & Road Warrior Animal)

Height: 6’3” & 6’2”

Weight: 275 pounds & 305 pounds

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hells yes!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Zachrulez wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a scumteam go from 4 members to 1 that quickly before...
this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I recall being after Furc from early on, btw.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

N1
Vezokpiraka investigates DDD's hometown (result: Minneapolis, Minnesota)
VP Baltar roleblocks Kise
Erratus Apathos tracks Kublai Khan
Debonair Danny DiPietro bodyguards VP Baltar (coin toss results: protect: yes; injure attacker: no)
bristep123 fails to choose someone to pass Tag belt to, randomised to Kublai Khan
Primate injures Kise (blocked by BP), passes IC belt to Furcolow
Hoppster protects Sottyrulez
Gobots offers bribe to DDD in exchange for taking out Internet Stranger
Empking roleblocks Thor, passes Tag belt to Sottyrulez
AurorusVox injures VP Baltar with 'Bearhug' flavour (blocked by DDD)
SnakePlissken puts Thor through table, gets Spike protection

D2
jasonT1981 Swanton Bombs SnakePlissken
Internet Stranger gains roleblocker ability by hammering GMan

N2
jediknight (as Mankind) blocks VPB
VPB blocks Furcolow (fails, blocked by jedi)
IS (as Volkoff) blocks GMan
Erratus tracks Sottyrulez (no result)
vezokpiraka investigates chesskid3's hometown (fails, already used/dead)
DDD protects vezokpiraka (fails, bypassed by strongman kill)
Furcolow sledgehammers vezokpiraka
Hoppster protects Furcolow
AV runs Furcolow down in a Chevy (fails, blocked by Hoppster)
Lowell puts DDD through a table (fails, champion)
KK passes the tag belt to Nero Cain
Sottyrulez does not choose anyone to pass belt to, randomised to chesskid 3
Furc passes IC title to Hoppster

N3
jediknight injures Lowell (fails, blocked by Spike)
VP Baltar roleblocks Sottyrulez.
Debonair Danny DiPietro protects jediknight.
Erratus Apathos tracks AurorusVox (result: visits Nero Cain)
Primate injures VP Baltar.
Hoppster protects Sottyrulez.
AurorusVox injures Nero Cain with 'Bear Hug' flavour.
Gobots bribes bristep123 to take out Primate.
Lowell puts Hoppster through a table.
Nero Cain's tag belt is randomised to Primate.
chesskid3's tag belt is randomised to Gobots.
Hoppster's IC title is randomised to Baby Spice.

N4
Jedi kills Scott Brosius.
Erratus tracks Lowell (result: visits Bristep)
DDD protects Erratus.
Baby Spice passes IC title to Jedi.
Furc sledgehammers Kublai Khan
Primate passes Tag belt to DDD
Gobots kills Primate; bribes Baby Spice to take out Bristep (fails, dead); passes Tag belt to Scott Brosius (randomised to Internet Stranger)
Lowell puts Bristep through a table

N5
jediknight kills VasudeVa; passes the IC belt to Debonair Danny DiPietro.
Erratus tracks Internet Stranger (result: visits nobody).
Debonair Danny DiPietro protects Erratus Apathos; passes Tag belt to jediknight.
Furcolow kills Kise.
AurorusVox kills VasudeVa with People's Elbow flavour.
Internet Stranger passes Tag belt to Kise (randomised to chesskid3)

N6
jediknight kills Gobots (blocked by 1-shot protection); passes Tag belt to DDD (randomised to EA)
Erratus tracks Furcolow (results: visits DDD)
DDD protects EA (protect: yes; injure attacker: yes (guaranteed by IC belt)); passes IC belt to jediknight
Furcolow kills DDD
Gobots kills EA
chesskid3 passes Tag belt to Baby Spice

Believe that's all; I'll post my thoughts tomorrow when I have more time.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I think most of my comments about this game were mostly said in the dead QT. I will repeat however that this was a hell of a lot of scum :P. Town got lucky the way things worked out, even if some town members were hunting very well. I liked the belt mechanics, it was an interesting twist to things. Scum teams obviously had a mix of bad luck and bad fake claims here. Thanks for modding Locke. Flavor was great of course. I would definitely play in a sequel game if it ever came up.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”