quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by quadz08 »

esurio wrote: Obvious flaw in AGM's idea: scum hinting at/claiming weaksauce roles in order to get the Ring. Also, town bowing out of Ring candidacy, overtly or otherwise, will both a.) result in a greater random chance of handing the Ring to scum and b.) give scum a convenient list of probable strong powers who they should kill. Right now all town should be voting to imbue themselves or no one at all, until someone proves themselves to be obvtown.
This makes sense to me. I think that the Ring should go to the towniest player; basically work it much like the Smashball/townvote mechanic in Super Smash Bros. Mafia. It is possible that it's better for someone to use their power, rather than their superpower, on a specific night, but I think it will likely be circumstantial. That's a "cross that bridge when we come to it" situation, in my opinion.

Also,
imbue: quadz08
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I was pretty much just following esurio's strategy with the self-imbuing. I am far from arrogant about my abilities, though I certainly appreciate singer's confidence in me.

I do find it odd that the wearer of the Ring doesn't seem to be protected in any way from an NK, but I don't really see any point to speculating about it.

As to the SSBB similarities: as far as I can tell, the only difference between the smashball and the ring is the no-NK clause on the smashball.

Mod: the Daybreak scene says that it takes 7 to imbue, while the rules say it just requires a plurality. Can you correct whichever is wrong, please?

Whoops, Rules are incorrect. I intended it to be like voting, so. I'll fix that. Its 7 to lynch and 7 to Imbue. -Andy
Last edited by Andrius on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 am

Post by quadz08 »

Gandalf is thinking too hard about flavor. I see where's he's coming from, but I doubt it has a bearing on the game.

Plum not remembering that Edge = Fate is odd, but not really relevant or scummy.
esurio wrote:My vote is still on Katy because her reason for voting Mariyta is entirely too nebulous for my tastes and also because she's one of like 2 people here I've never played with or seen in action before and have thus prioritized getting a read on.
Really? Her RVS vote reasoning is too nebulous for you? Would you have preferred that she voted based on someone's username, or their avatar color, perhaps? This argument sucks, esu.
Mariyta wrote:AGM: Attempt to direct the town has been noted.
There's definitely an implication of AGM's scumminess in this post. I think your explanation is feasible, but I'm not sure if I buy it. Additionally, your vote on Plum smacks of OMGUS.
Spyrex wrote:Vote and Imbue? Check.
Talking about lack of accountability IN A POST WHERE YOU IMBUE SOMEONE? Check.
Saying that 'flavor' would mean the ONE RING DOESNT DO THINGS TO EVERYONE? Wooosh Check.
I do not understand why any of this = gandyscum. Why does imbuing someone conflict with talking about a lack of accountability? And why does flavor speculation = scummy?

UNVOTE: , VOTE: Mariyta
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by quadz08 »

gandalf wrote:Occam's Razor > WIFOM
Occam's Razor has no place in mafia. That holds no water at all.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I agree that bringing up what you brought up isn't scummy. I was just tossing in what is essentially a theory-based belief of mine; I don't think that Occam's Razor really ever comes into play.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by quadz08 »

gandalf5166 wrote:
quadz08 wrote:I agree that bringing up what you brought up isn't scummy. I was just tossing in what is essentially a theory-based belief of mine; I don't think that Occam's Razor really ever comes into play.
So you think that things are never simple in mafia? :roll:
I think that it's rare that the simplest possible solution is accurate. Things can be simple, but they're rarely as simple as possible.
gandalf wrote:I'm glad we managed to catch the whole scumteam this early.
Ummmm... if singer IS scum, that's only one person. :igmeou:
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by quadz08 »

gandalf5166 wrote:So you seriously think that scum will do something that hurts their team(giving town info about the ring) hoping that everyone will assume that they're town, when they know that some douchefag will come along and yell WIFOM?
Um... no... I was making a general comment about Occam's Razor.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Edge, I flat out disagree. I don't think it shows scumminess at all, I think it's just absentmindedness. There's no scum motivation for her to point out that somebody's "confirmation stage was townie as hell."
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by quadz08 »

AlmasterGM wrote:I don't understand what scum-Plum gains from lying about knowing who you were.
^dingdingdingdingding! Someone give this man a prize!
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by quadz08 »

There's no reason for it to happen, period. It was a stupid-tell, not a scumtell.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I, for one, believe Pom's explanation.

Gandalf: I don't think I understand what you're trying to say. Care to try again?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Jesus, Fate. CTFO, man.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by quadz08 »

See, the problem with that is simple: PLUM DID NOT LIE.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Yes, you're right, Edge. I am, in fact, giving her the "amnesia excuse." And I'm doing so because IT FUCKING HAPPENS. DEAL WITH IT. People can, occasionally, forget things that are seemingly obvious. It's a fact of life. Now get over yourself.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Spyrex wrote:No dice. Again, while this doesn't make sense as SCUM MOVE TM:
Plum wrote:Fate, dude, if you'd managed to post UNDER THIS ACCOUNT for a reasonable percentage of the game I Modded I might've remembered.
No way. No other words are necessary.
Ummmmmmwhat? That makes no sense, and is far from vote-worthy. You imply that single statement is enough of a scumtell to vote her, which I find patently ridiculous.

Sevei, your post gets an A+. I actually understand the case now! Hallelujah. See how sitting down and speaking reasonably and explaining yourself properly can be helpful, Fate? (and Gandalf, apparently. Ugh.) Nonetheless, I still feel that Plum forgetting that Fate was part of the Edge hydra was no more than forgetfulness on her part. And, to respond to the end of your post, it DID matter that she forgot. As she explained later, Fate-style actions read as town to her, unless Fate is the one committing them. This is described briefly in 65, and more in-depth in 203, at Katy's request.

Gandalf... just, ughhh. Seriously. Uber-sheeping Fate AND copying his playstyle? You're like a 12-year-old girl who just discovered the Spice Girls.
AGM wrote:Now, instead of going into hyper-mode about how stupid, idiotic, and scummy I am, just take a few minutes and actually EXPLAIN the link your argument is missing.
Read thread, plz. See Sevei, 8 posts above you.
Edge wrote:Sevei seems like a competent perceptive player with :goodposting: galore.
This is true. I would support imbuing Sevei.

Edge, your 176 is a solid post, and it explains your thought process well. I must ask, though: do you really think scum-Plum cares enough about what you think to buddy up like that so quickly? From what I've seen in this game, the answer is no, but I've never seen the two of you interact before. Anyone else who can answer this question would be quite helpful.
Gandalf wrote:Especially when Fate loses track of his target, I've found he ends up switching to a town lynch.
Can you explain that?

Mariyta, I look forward to your case on Plum. I haven't found her questioning to be unreasonable, so I'm curious to find out what you've seen.

I'm not liking AGM too much right now; his lack of reading disturbs me. For now, though, my vote stays on Mari.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by quadz08 »

PLUM IS AT L-1.

NOBODY HAMMER YET, PLEASE.

THANK YOU.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 am

Post by quadz08 »

gandalf5166 wrote:
quadz08 wrote:
Gandalf wrote:Especially when Fate loses track of his target, I've found he ends up switching to a town lynch.
Can you explain that?
His first target D1 is usually scum. However, the person he lynches D1 is usually town, because he loses track of his original target because he sees something in someone else, and forgets that he only gets one lynch per day. Perfect example: Magician's Mafia, he was latched onto Razgriz-scum, and all of a sudden he switched to me cause of something little(I don't remember what it was). Incidentally, that's also the only time I've misread Fate.
Interesting observation, and good to know as a Fate meta-thing. Is that accurate on other days, or just D1?
gandalf wrote:Sevei is making me paranoid that she just came in and realized her partner was doomed, so she started bussing.
This is an interesting point, but I don't read Sevei's post that way. Something to think about in the future, though.

AGM, your L-1 vote combined with imbuing somebody with no support whatsoever is BAD, as mentioned earlier by a couple of players. That in addition to the aforementioned lack of reading and general scummy feel I get from you means:

VOTE: AGM.

Also, I would support a Sevei or VV imbue-wagon. Spyrex has made solid posts, but I'm just not feeling the townieness behind it, for some reason. Mad gut feeling, nothing more.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by quadz08 »

AGM wrote:Why?
I will do my best to spell this out for you.

You put down the L-1 vote on Player A. This is bad for the following reasons:
Firstly, scum could quickhammer. This is unlikely, but possible, as scum could always claim to have not been reading/counted incorrectly, and word their voting post accordingly.
More likely, someone could genuinely miss a vote, or not read the mod's last votecount, or something else stupid. I've seen it happen twice in a couple of recent games; it happens, and we should always be wary of that fact.

Additionally, you put an imbue-vote on a player (yourself) who had NO ONE ELSE imbuing them. You knowingly brought us within a single vote of the end of the day without first ensuring (or even pretending to care) that someone was going to have the ring tonight.

Make sense?

Spyrex, the lack of overlap is really, really odd. I don't think I've ever seen a game polarize into camps quite like that before. However, I don't think that information helps us find scum in any way. If you think otherwise, explain how. Also, what does "megateaparty" mean?
And I have absolutely no idea what you're attempting to say in your last sentence.

MASSIVE P-EDIT:
Mariyta wrote: I found him to be the most townish so far, so he's a safe vote.
Ummmm... terrible reasoning, there. Wanna be a biiiiiiit more specific?
Spyrex wrote: Thats not the part I'm really focused on. That kind of dispersal isn't an accident and with a few flips I want THIS RIGHT HERE WATCHED because guaranteed there be a code there that's gonna cause some major death.
I'm not sure what you're asking for / saying here, either...
Spyrex wrote: In his trip down insanity lane one of the many awesome and amazing things Gan has done was directly say all the town are Nazguls because 9 = 9. This, of course was a rationale for there being no SK among other awesome things.

The kicker? I flat claimed not Nazgul and nothing. Not a peep.

From anywhere.
I personally didn't find it terribly interesting / helpful. It does make you seem somewhat townier, what with being willing to admit that, but it says nothing about Gandalf's alignment, and really didn't do too terribly much for yours. I'm unsure why you think this point deserved discussion.
Spyrex wrote:Because its not going to get quickhammered and if it does well even better.
NOT BETTER. quickhammer=bad. Nobody has the ring when hammer goes through = worse.
Spyrex wrote:AGM rings hella town
Wanna run that by me again, with some explanation?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Mariyta 225 wrote:Can someone point out why we're imbuing quadz?
I unvote Mariyta in 230 (when I vote AGM).
Mariyta 231 wrote:
Quadz wrote:I think that the Ring should go to the towniest player
I like this. Much better than gandalf's "a good player is better than a townie player" comment. Quadz' play has been good.

...blahblahblah...

I'm going to
Unimbue: Spy, Imbue: quadz
Those were her only mentions of me in 231, and between 225 and 230, I was mentioned once. By Gandalf. Who said "why the fuck are we imbuing quadz?"

Ummmmm... yeah. I don't like that one bit, Mariyta. AGM is on hold.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mariyta
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by quadz08 »

QUADZ WUT DA FUCK.
Care to explain?

P-EDIT:
Your trust does not imply your townieness. If the re-read really changed your mind so much, I'd think that you'd post a weeeee bit more about me than a single quote and a one-line statement that "my play has been good." Additionally, I've suspected you for a while now. You know this. Why are you acting so surprised?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by quadz08 »

MasterSpy wrote:quadz, since singersigner says she can read you because you know each other so well, let me turn this around. Can you read SS well? Do you believe her excuse for her imbue on you? (Forgive me if you answered this already and I missed it; I'm a bit overwhelmed with all there is to catch up with ATM.)
I feel like I might be able to read her slightly better than the average player. However, she has a much better ability to read me than vice versa, and she tends to be able to trick me much more easily than I can her. I wouldn't consider my judgement of her play anything spectacular.

I believe that her imbue on me was the result of a town-read in addition to her being cutesy and fiance-y. I don't see anything scummy, certainly.

P-EDIT:

whoa holy shit. That was an exciting turn of events, certainly. I would feel better if AGM picked two people on different sides of the aisle, if you will. Edge and Spyrex are too buddy-buddy for me to be comfortable with him choosing both of them.

imbue: AGM

I think everyone should look at my Mariyta case. Recap:
Rickety explanation of non-AGM-vote in post #56
OMGUS vote on Plum in #76
Bad reasoning for calling me town
Superfast switch between me being not-town to town in #225-230.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by quadz08 »

JESUS SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

I'LL BE BACK AFTER I CHECK THE WIKI
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Ok. I say it's worth a shot. My imbue-vote stays.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 am

Post by quadz08 »

AGM wrote:MY SUPER STILL CAUSES ME TO DIE.

ITS NOT A REVIVE.
I don't think you mentioned that earlier... I don't know what to think about you, AGM.

unimbue
for now, at least. I need to think about this.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:43 am

Post by quadz08 »

Ok. Here are my thoughts on AGM with this new info:

Confirmed town is, in fact, pretty powerful. Your passive ability is at least as powerful, especially if it comes with a vote, because you become a confirmed townie who CAN'T BE KILLED. Your logic on trying to save it until endgame seems very intelligent and pro-town. However, I disagree with point 2 of this statement in ISO 31:
In any case, since the primary function of my ability is to save myself from being mislynched, claiming it at a time when 1) I was facing imminent death and 2) we weren't really sure who to imbue seemed like a decent move.
At that point, I was pretty much the choice for getting the Ring tonight. Nonetheless, claiming before imminent death (which, ironically, was L-1. Remember when that wasn't a big deal? Oh yeah, that was when someone ELSE was at L-1.) However, I see no scum-benefit worth making this claim. If he's lying, we'll find out quickly tomorrow, and he'll be the lynch. Additionally, there's no way for him to fake it unless this game is super-bastardly (i.e., the mod lies). And if we DO imbue him, and he becomes confirmed, that makes our statistical chance of lynching scum that much higher.

He's played scummily, and if the two people (which should be chosen by the town, btw) do not receive a PM that says he's confirmed, then he gets rope tomorrow. However, having a confirmed townie is a very powerful asset for the town, so I think it's worth giving him the Ring tonight.

P-EDIT: Anybody else beginning to think Gandalf is a jester?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 am

Post by quadz08 »

Ah, didn't notice that in your original claim. That does make that particular ability somewhat less powerful... nonetheless, it doesn't affect my decision on giving you the Ring.

P-EDIT: Gandalf, that's possible. You're right. However, I feel like his claim is too well-developed (with the passive ability and everything) for it to be a fakeclaim.

Also, lol at AGM.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Katy wrote:I believe his claim. I don't really like his activity in this day all that much, but that doesn't mean I have to automatically disbelieve his claim. I think the percentage chance that he is lying to conceal some amazing superpower that lets scum get an enormous advantage are slim. I also think if he were lying he would have chosen something else to claim, something more intrinsically powerful and less confirmable.

I also think if we are going to play as paranoid as many people are getting right now, then we are going to paralyze ourselves out of doing anything. I think it's worth testing his claim if we can get a mod-confirmed townie, especially one like AGM who might have to become an NK target over more desirable targets for scum, if he becomes a confirmed townie. For me, the potential benefits make this a worthwhile risk. Scum WANT you to second guess every plan that may help town. They want town to be afraid to take risks. They want town to be scared that they have massive superpowers that can destroy us. But we are the frakking dark forces of Sauron and we have the RING. We do not cower like babies before cutesy little half-men and simpering elves.

Anyway, if I was scum, I could have just helped get you lynched today instead of sticking on AGM until the bitter end.
This entire post is true. (Except possibly the last line, which is full o' WIFOM, of course.)

Also, I'm liking my vote on Mariyta more and more.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Gandalf wrote: WE STILL SHOULDNT BE GIVING THE RING TO QUADZ
OHYMGOD GANDALF HAS OPINIONS THAT DIFFER FROM FATE'S.
Mari wrote:I have said a lot more than that, but everyone chooses to ignore it.
Kind of like how you ignored my case on you? (except for when you let me know that I was a moron, of course.) I mean, seriously. No comments on it, at all. And it's a legitimate case, not just beginning-of-D1 bullcrap.
VV wrote:He wanted to react properly. Now who does that?
Really? You're trying to pass that off as a scumtell? Sorry, try again.
VV wrote:Also, quadz has lost his Town read. His #313-#315 are looking pretty faked. When he got here, the series of ninja posting were already done and it had calmed down at that point. The whole shenanigan with the fake hammer happened 30 mins ago via timestamps by the time he posted #313-#315. I don't get why he's posting like he's in the party when the party was already over.
I was writing the post and working on other stuff at the same time. It took me a good long time to write that post because of it. Every time I pushed preview, there were 4 or 5 new posts in the window. (And one time, there were actually so many between pushes of the preview button that 3-4 of them didn't actually show up, so I didn't know they existed until I went back and re-read afterwards.)
VV wrote:Vas actually meant to hammer and is making this up post facto = VV is ???.
You are holding something back here. You are implying that I am scum...without actually calling me scum. Why imply? Why aren't you saying out loud?
Jesus, VV, enough with the mudslinging. This is a bullshit point, and you know it is. Since when did clearly implying scumminess become a scumtell? That's just ridiculous.
Katy wrote:It seems like what we need to do is decide definitively if we are going to imbue AGM. If we can't get a consensus to imbue him then we are just running in circles and we should get down to business on who to imbue instead, and if we're not going to imbue AGM then my reason to keep him alive goes away. If we are going to imbue him, I need to figure out who is scum and needs to die.
+town points for this post. I agree completely.

Also, just to point this out: I'm aware that my stance on imbuing AGM differs from what I said at the beginning about imbuing the towniest player. His claim creates an unexpected exception.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by quadz08 »

I think that's mod error. I just went back and checked; she unvoted you in the same post she imbued you.

Mod fix plz
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by quadz08 »

uber tl;dr:

AGM claimed a superpower that confirms him to two players of his choice.
Plum was generally suspected at the beginning of the day.
I gathered a large imbue-wagon before AGM's claim.
Your predecessor was scummy as all hell. Have fun with that.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by quadz08 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Maritya/hohum needs to swing. Followed by quadz/singersigner.

So Plum, why did you lie?
I agree with the first one. Care to explain the second? Because the other half of your hydra is voting to imbue me.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by quadz08 »

........ First, stop posting out of hydra. I'd like isos on you to be useful. Second, wtf are you even talking about?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Hey all. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. The past couple days have been more or less insane; I should be able to have a catch-up post by tomorrow.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by quadz08 »

MasterSpy wrote:
hohum wrote:If you want my opinion of the game so far you should be looking at the people who voted me immediately after replacing in and before I ever made my first real post. The FATE/RC hydra needs to go.
Why? What about their votes (aside from the little bit you posted on Katy) is scummy and voteworthy? Cases have been made against your slot. Just because you replaced Mariyta who out of the blue ran away doesn’t mean all the work suddenly becomes invalid.

You may be unwilling to defend her but you have to be doing something more proactive than "Look at those bandwagonning me" if you don't want to be burned alive in the Flames of Mt. Doom.
This. Precisely this.
hohum wrote:The point is you've deviated from admittedly expected behavior and that's plenty of reason to look at you. It isn't OMGUS, its a natural course. Also it's day 1. There's a good chance we're going to mislynch today anyways. It isn't really fair to a replacement to not give him or her ample time to insert themselves into a discussion. You being so hard-nosed about it is telling indeed.
First sentence: this is a fair point. Second sentence: I don't think anyone called OMGUS on you for pointing that out about Katy. Third/Fourth sentences: This is a SHITTY excuse. For anything. Just because it's difficult to lynch correctly on D1 doesn't mean town should go into it thinking "oh well, we'll probably mislynch, so whatever." Additionally, I don't even know why you'd bring this up. It seems pointless. Fifth/sixth sentences: I agree that Katy putting her vote on you immediately after you replaced in seemed to be not good. However, the reasoning she presented explained it, I think.
AGM wrote:I don't get the hohum wagon at all. As far as I can remember, Mariyta was never that scummy - she just kept saying she would get around to posting (but never did). At the point where she's replacing out, that just equates to busy in my mind.
READ MY CASE DAMMIT
Edge wrote:Also, this entire post incriminates SpyreX as the next Plum scum chum. (see what I did there?)

And you can take this one to the bank.
Ummmmmwhatnow? Please try again.

RC, why the fuck did you want that to be seen again? IT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING.
Edge wrote:1. WRONG. HE'S ALREADY CLAIMED. VV AND GANDALF BOTH HAVENT CHECKED THIS THREAD. VV WAS HIGH WHEN VOTING HIM, GANDALF WAS SHEEPING
2. FIRST IT WAS "I CANT READ YOU+THERE WERE SCUMMIER PEOPLE" NOW ITS "MODERATELY TOWNISH THINGS+RC HAS IGNORED ME" ??? LOLSCUM
3. "YOU GOT NOTHIN CONCRETE ON ME" SCUMTELL. HERES MY CITATION: YOUR ISO. HERES MY CASE: WHOEVER ELSE IS TOWN IN THIS GAME READ PLUMS ISO AND TELL ME IF IM NOT RIGHT. HERES MY EXECUTION: GANDALF WILL VOTE YOU. SPYREX WILL VOTE YOU. AGM IS VOTING YOU. YOU ARE DYING.
4. THE SECOND THING IS YOU BLATANTLY ASKING "SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND TO SO I CAN LOOK MORE TOWNISH???" A SCUMTELL IVE SEEN MANY A TIME.
1, 2, and 4 are excellent points. 3 is total bullshit.

Dear Edge,
First off, I miss you before RC started posting. At least that way, you weren't schizo.
Secondly, my case on mari/hohum (and hohum has done nothing to look pro-town, at all, so my case on Mari is stands up just like it did before she was replaced) is better than your case on Plum. Join me.
Love, quadz.

I agree completely with everyone who's said that Gandalf's sheeping is scummy. I'd be ok with a lynch on hohum or gandalf. I am NOT in favor of a lynch on Plum. VV and hohum owe us posts.

As AGM pointed out, deadline cometh quickly. Let's narrow down these votes, shall we?

Additionally, I'm waffling back and forth on if I want my imbue-vote to stay on AGM. I'm inclined to believe his claim as of now, but it seems like every passing hour knocks off some of that conviction. We'll see what happens there.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 am

Post by quadz08 »

hohum wrote:
singersigner wrote:HOHUM.
HE HAD A LEGITIMATE EXCUSE.
You have yet to provide one that allows you to keep posting in the thread without contributing anything.
I owe you a larger post but I've at least hinted about my intentions at this point. Implying that my posts are contentless is a scum-stretch.
This literally made me laugh out loud. I mean, really. I actually laughed at this post. I am flat out STATING that your posts are contentless, hohum, and if you think otherwise, you're delusional.

Also, I apparently need to re-read MasterSpy. I've gotten a town vibe from him, but everybody and their mother seems to think he's scummy, so I'll take a look at that when I've got more time.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by quadz08 »

So, I ISO'ed MS, and nothing jumped out at me as being scummy. That's mostly for future reference; he's clearly not the lynch for the today.

I'd make another comment about how my case on hohum/mari is way better than the case on Plum, but that'd be redundant.

Also, LOL at Schrodinger-Gandalf.
I don't know much about Schrodinger, but I have to agree with this analogy from what I do know. xD
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 am

Post by quadz08 »

Singer's reasoning for voting hohum makes sense, but... I'm of the opinion that the hohum wagon could've gone the distance. I think her vote was premature.

Plum, final thoughts?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by quadz08 »

First things first:

Mod: I would like to request a force-replacement for Hohum's slot. He is no longer playing to his wincon, no matter what faction he's in.

I'd rather not lynch a claimed vig. If he's not town, he's an SK; if he were on the scumteam, he'd know he had killed a townie.

Also, VV. I want details on your night action, NOW. This is of crucial importance.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I want to know what he did, and how he 'might' have protected Edge.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by quadz08 »

VV wrote:I might have protected someone.
VV wrote:I might have
VV wrote:
might
See why I'm asking for clarification?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I will give the necessary details as soon as VV clarifies. It's possible that I'm just being thick; I just want to make absolutely sure of what he means.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Motherf*****... Stop being right, Fate. Seriously. It's messing with my head.

I'll be voting hohum as soon as VV answers my concerns.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by quadz08 »

..... Wait, what now? Are you talking about your Role PM?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by quadz08 »

MS wrote:
1)
Mind you, quadz's first few posts today have been a bit weird, particularly how he was more focused on VV's claim than on hohum's vig and implosion. I thought from the context that the "might" was more "I might be the reason that the kill was blocked," not "I might have targeted Edge, but I'm not sure." I'd also say that if VV is lying, that makes hohum even more likely to be scum (since that means there was only one kill and VV is covering for him, but don't answer this. (EBWOPreview--yes, I really spent that much time writing this post: Okay, it seems like shenanigans are occurring, so I'll retract this comment.)
2)
I also didn't like how quick he was to follow Fate and change his mind on hohum, particularly in comparison to his white-knighting of Plum-scum yesterday. I mean, AGM was the one who first pointed out hohum's slip.

3)
quadz, can you explain in more detail just what caused your turnabout on hohum? Just Fate repeating "two scumteams" five zillion times?
1) I'm more focused on VV's claim for a few reasons. 1st reason is related to last night. 2nd reason is because I already thought hohum should've been the lynch yesterday; I was also planning on coming in with a vote on hohum straightaway. I didn't find it necessary to point out that I thought he was scummy yet again. 3rd was that my reactions to hohum had already been stated by others by the time I checked the thread. I posted my unique thoughts about it (asking for a replacement; saying I wasn't sure about lynching a claimed vig) and I think my opinions on hohum got across pretty well.

2) As to the 'white-knighting' of Plum: I still think a good chunk of the case on her was bullshit, and we got lucky. I'm glad we got lucky, but we didn't lynch scum from skill or the best case by any means.

3) My statement of "I'll vote him after VV responds" is what I assume you're referring to here. Yes, Fate pointing out the two scumteams comment did it for me. That's a pretty damning slip.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by quadz08 »

SS and Gandalf, I do not understand your exchange at all. Just fyi.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by quadz08 »

My apologies for the triple post. Just felt the need to say this:

EVERYBODY SHOULD VOICE THEIR SUPPORT OF REPLACING HOHUM. :D
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 am

Post by quadz08 »

hohum wrote:Basically, if you want my cooperation then the whole lot of you are going to sit back, take a deep breath and look at what I'm trying to do/say objectively instead of melting down into fits.
As far as we can tell, the only thing you're trying to do or say is "shutup I'm not scum, but I'm not gonna help you find a better target." If you'd actively participate in scumhunting, you'd at least have a shot of making it out of today alive. I don't see how you're trying to 'move forward,' unless you've suddenly decided to turn over a new leaf (which would be excellent, but excuse me for being skeptical.)
hohum wrote:Also as far as the rest of the game is concerned, I'm almost positive that the fact that quadz was imbued last night clears him. If he were scum he should have submitted the kill. Based on the imbune mechanics that kill would have succeeded regardless of blocks/protects.
Unless you know something about imbuing that I don't, this doesn't hold water. Could it be that your scum PM says that imbued scum nightkills can't be blocked? Because there's no mention of that aaaaaanywhere else.

Singer, your post is all kinds of bad. Sorry, darling, but the constant buddying is making me paranoid that it's a strategy to keep me from saying that you're scummy. All the hypocritical things (pointed out by MS beforehand) are, in fact, scummy. I find your asking for my night action results to be a nulltell, though.

Ok, so thinking more about last night. Gandalf, your turn to clarify a bit (I know, you already have. Sorry.) Do you know, for a FACT, that VV did not block anyone? Or just that he didn't block a kill on Edge in particular?

Also, slow down the votes on hohum / imbues on VV, plz. We're at L-2 for both of them.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:30 am

Post by quadz08 »

Ok. I think that works for me.

Unless he was roleblocked (which I find highly unlikely, based on general town opinion of his play), VV is lying scum. Part of my superpower involves watching a player. I chose to watch Edge. VV did NOT visit Edge last night.

VOTE: VV

(Yes I know I said I'd vote hohum. This is better.)
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by quadz08 »

yup.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Immediate responses:

Edge: Gandalf is not RB. I know this for a fact, also because of last night.
VV: Nobody roleblocked you, and if they did, they're dumb. Nobody thought you were obvtown, and you made no hint towards having a good role yesterday, so scum's not gonna block you. Town all thought you were a VI. The roleblocker would have to be pretty thick to pick you for a target.

P-Edit:
PART OF MY SUPERPOWER IS THAT I GET TO CHOOSE ONE PLAYER TO WATCH. I CHOSE EDGE. I SAW [REDACTED NUMBER] PLAYERS VISIT EDGE. 1 OF THEM WAS GANDALF. 0 OF THEM WAS VV.

Happy now?

As to imbuing,
Same reasons as yesterday.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Care to produce more than one example of that?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Fate wrote:*goes to ISO Spyrex-

You know what? NO.

DID I OR DID I NOT SINGLE-HANDEDLY FUCKING CATCH PLUM SCUM YESTERDAY?

NOW YOU FUCKING CLOWNS VOTE HOHUM, AND IMBUE VV, AND HIGH FIVES.

ALL.

THE.

FUCK.

AROUND.
Yeah, and like I said before, I still think the case on Plum was mostly shit. You really believe that scum roleblocked VV? Really?

However, I am totally down to lynch hohum. No fucking way we're imbuing VV, though. No fucking way.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by quadz08 »

VV wrote: WELL YOUR DUMB.
*ahem*
Plenty of reasons why I might have been roleblocked. Hell, you provided one yourself.
1. They're dumb
If you want to assume the scum is stupid, be my guest. I won't be making that mistake.

2. I could have been on the right track.
With what?

3. I might have struck a nerve with the ring stuff.
That'd be a fair point if anybody thought what you said held merit.

I don't think I need to hint good roles in order to attract a roleblock. Scum prefer roleblocking hard to lynch Townies anyway, not obvTownies.
These are the SAME THING. And why the fuck do you think you're hard to lynch?
Obvtownies are for murderin'.
Your argument is filled with fail assumptions.
So is yours.
VV wrote:quadz not being roleblocked is evidence of this.
Did you really just claim that you were roleblocked, and then state that my ability working is because the scum roleblock failed? Meaning the scum have two roleblocks? Sorry, maybe next time, scum.

EDGE WHY DOES IT MATTER SO GODDAMN MUCH IF YOU STAY ALIVE?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by quadz08 »

VV wrote:Oh right, because scum have to be honest 100% of the time in thread. Of course scum would say "OMG VAS IS CORRECT! SCUM HAVE RING DESTROYERZ. I BELIEVE VAS 100%. HE IS SO AWESOME. I WOULD JUMP INTO A VAT OF TOXIC WASTE AND MUTATE A THIRD THUMB SO I COULD GIVE HIS THEORY A THREE THUMBS UP." once I said the ring destroying stuff. COOL.
Not my point. Scum have no reason to be worried about you being on track with stuff like that if NONE OF THE TOWNIES BELIEVE YOU.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by quadz08 »

/goes back to studying
What I need to be doing. :shifty: - Andy
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by quadz08 »

^ I like THIS half of the hydra.

Though I don't know why Spyrex is scummy...
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 am

Post by quadz08 »

Gandalf, today you make me happy. I like this. However, I must point out: why is it so gorram important that Edge stays alive? I promise, town will function without him. Really.

Problems with the plan for 'confirming' VV (i.e., have him protect edge with his superpower):

1: Scumteam (which may or may not include VV) could target somebody who's not Edge. Durrrrr.
2: Scumteam (which includes VV) could no-kill, leading to the town thinking he's conf. town.
3: VV can STILL PROTECT EDGE WITHOUT THE RING, so imbuing is completely unnecessary anyway. I think Singer said this earlier, but nobody said anything.

Overall, imbuing VV is both pointless AND stupid.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 am

Post by quadz08 »

Dammit. Seriously. Quit it with the being right thing.

I am ok with this plan, though I'd like to hear input from the rest of the town before I change my vote/imbuevote. I'm pretty sure one more imbuevote is the hammer, though I'm not positive, and I don't feel like going back to check.

Mod: Votecount plz?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by quadz08 »

That's an imbue on VV, and hohum is at L-1.

UNVOTE: VV
^ everyone else should do this too, btw.

Anybody with strong opposition to the hohum lynch? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 am

Post by quadz08 »

AlmasterGM wrote:PMs are cool, but I want to find out HERE who complained about Edge. Scum have an incentive to get Edge kicked out of the game.
This is true kindof I guess, but shanghai-ing it into a scumtell is pretty ridiculous, IMO. I know that in the interest of fair play, I'd never ask the mod to replace someone because they were good at the game. Maybe I'm naive, but I feel like the players in this game would feel the same.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:33 am

Post by quadz08 »

I don't see much more to talk about... I want to hear Dekes' perspective on Hohum especially, but otherwise, I'm ready to hammer.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 am

Post by quadz08 »

Congrats, hohum! That's exciting. /IRL

MS, why point out Gandalf for that specifically? I did the same thing. Hell, I was leading the charge on scum-VV.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:58 am

Post by quadz08 »

Happy Birthday?
Scumday.
But thanks. :D -Andy
Last edited by Andrius on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 am

Post by quadz08 »

.... I knew that. Shhhhhhhh.

The cake threw me off.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTE: hohum L-1.

I don't think I need to say anything else.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:13 am

Post by quadz08 »

Wtf are you talking about? I agreed to the hohum pages ago; no, I hadn't dropped my vote yet, but I was far from "hopping on at the end of the day." Fate, your plan makes sense; that's why I changed my mind.
Fate wrote:Quadz' refusal to disclose reeking of "I don't want to be locked into a claim"
What, exactly, are you referring to with this?

P-EDIT:
Ummm... none of them? I don't want to reveal the rest of my superpower until it will be useful to town.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 am

Post by quadz08 »

Fate wrote:They all fit?

ITT: Quadz forgets he "suspected" VV.
I do not understand how that relates to a list of roleclaims at all.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by quadz08 »

The burden of proof is not on me, Fate; it's on you. How does my claim NOT fit? Also, I won't fullclaim. It holds no benefit for the town.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by quadz08 »

You don't have the protect ability, so it's not really your decision, is it? Empty threats aren't gonna get you anywhere, sorry.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Hi everyone:

Firstly, I agree with the sentiments on Fate.
Secondly, VV, you should have protected me N2. Durrrr.
Thirdly, I would like to apologize for not revealing that MS targeted Edge N1. My reasoning:

First: I had a town-read (or at least null, certainly not scum) on MS. Second, I thought Gandalf was a watcher, which explained why he knew that VV didn't visit Edge. Finally, I was paranoid that Edge was scum, and that my roleblock had stopped the kill.

Had VV not let me die, the game would have gone rather differently.

RC: When will it be starting?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:24 am

Post by quadz08 »

Fate wrote:Look, there's something about me you guys don't know. I know I come off as arrogant ass that's never thinks he wrong, but I'm not. I know it looks like I'm blaming everyone else except myself for the loss but its not true.

I lost this for town. I know I did. And its gonna stick with me awhile. There isn't a single game I've personally lost that I don't regret to this day. Games I still lay awake at night hurting myself for for being so blind. Just like in Life.

I spent a lot of time diffusing the blame onto Andrius, the setup, Agm, singer, whatever. In the end the person I blame the most is myself.

I know many of you won't forgive me, and I know many of you will carry this against me for a long time, fine. But please stop the insults. I don't need any help feeling like shit.

I'm even posting this from a phone because I can't stop feeling like shit, and I won't be able to type anymore for a few hoursl, and I'm hoping a heartfelt explanation of myself right now might make me feel better.

I screwed up, I got fooled, I got zealous, I lost.

Please let's stop beating this horse, and move on to new games. There's no more fun to be had here unless you're a sadist.

See you next time.
Thank you, Fate. I genuinely appreciate that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”