Not Voting (2): Sevei, singersigner

Day One, Imbue-Count Six

quadz08 (6): quadz08, singersigner, VasudeVa, Katy, Plum, Mariyta
SpyreX (2): Edge, gandalf5166
MasterSpy (1): MasterSpy
AlmasterGM (1): AlmasterGM

Not Voting (2): SpyreX, Sevei

Notices
With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch and/or Imbue.
Deadline is set at Thursday, February 10th, at 1:00pm PST.
Last edited by Andrius on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

Spyrex, if you don't think quadz is town, then you think he's scum, so there must be some reasoning behind thinking that, yes? Care to explain it to the rest of us?

Preview Edit...Gandalf...what?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

SpyreX, you are being very weird in this game. As a dude who has been both victim and hunter of your scum game, I'm getting a feeling that you are slowling inching the line from 'I'm an aggressive CAPS Town' to 'Scumbag scum who is difficult to lynch due to 'I'm an aggressive CAPS Town' meta'.
SpyreX wrote:THIS IS WHO YOU WANT TO HAVE THE RING AGAIN.

There's been enough talk. Someone slipping a hammer in here is no accident. Unless your power is "Get a scum lynched tomorrow guaranteed" someone hammering without the Imbue at this point is about the best thing that could possibly happen in the multiverse.

GOD
??? This is so weird.
Why shouldn't
we take advantage of the imbue? Even from a statistics point of view, it is likelier that we'll get Town on the Ring. I don't think we should even be thinking about the consequences of imbuing scum at this stage because it's still D1. Assuming that this is a balanced game, it is the best time to pick Town to get the ring(Max results.) and the best time for scum to take the ring(won't instalose us the game.)
SpyreX wrote:Where.

I see a pinch of "gan can't be scum" and a bucket of "Plum isn't scum" and...

Nothing.

Add in the simple fact in PR land its probably worth trying to save a buddy (not for the least of reasons your underlined sthick) and getting the Imbue? FFFF
quadz' genuine scumhunting is....well, all that you just said. It is possible that you may have your own opinion for quadz...but you are not explaning much.

What's wrong with his 'Gandalf can't be scum' idea? I think it is a great read actually. No fucking way in hell will scum automatically scream out their Nazgul Fakeclaim.
What's wrong with his 'Plum isn't scum idea? I have already explained the possible dichotomies and why they are unlikely.

To review:
quadzscum
&
Plumscum
-> Unlikely due to quadz aggressive defense
quadzscum
&
PlumTown
-> Unlikely due to quadz having no reason to defend PlumTown as scum. Scum only buddy people who aren't getting lynched. It is a waste of energy to do otherwise.
quadzTown
&
Plumscum/
Town
-> Possible.. but if this is what you're thinking about what's the problem with Quadz getting the imbue then?

Also, You called me Town(ISO#2) but you seem to have a problem with calling quadz Town.. why?
Last but not the least.....
Why aren't you taking this up with him yourself?

Vote: SpyreX
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Messed up the colors. But the idea is there so.

@Everyone: Comments on SpyreX plx~!
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Mariyta 225 wrote:Can someone point out why we're imbuing quadz?
I unvote Mariyta in 230 (when I vote AGM).
Mariyta 231 wrote:
Quadz wrote:I think that the Ring should go to the towniest player
I like this. Much better than gandalf's "a good player is better than a townie player" comment. Quadz' play has been good.

...blahblahblah...

I'm going to
Unimbue: Spy, Imbue: quadz
Those were her only mentions of me in 231, and between 225 and 230, I was mentioned once. By Gandalf. Who said "why the fuck are we imbuing quadz?"

Ummmmm... yeah. I don't like that one bit, Mariyta. AGM is on hold.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mariyta
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

VasudeVa wrote:quadzscum & PlumTown -> Unlikely due to quadz having no reason to defend PlumTown as scum. Scum only buddy people who aren't getting lynched. It is a waste of energy to do otherwise.
Yes. This.

Preview Edit:
QUADZ WUT DA FUCK.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Mariyta »

singersigner wrote:Preview Edit:
QUADZ WUT DA FUCK.
QFT

I did a re-read, genius, AS I MENTIONED IN THE BEGINNING OF THAT POST. FFS. Your last posts have been absolutely horrible, though. Attack the people who trust you. Good plan. Keep it up.

Unimbue
Fuck it. No one gets my vote.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Awa ng Dios...

Mariyta, if you are Town again in this game, you are doing the exact same shit you were doing in the previous incarnation. -__-.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by quadz08 »

QUADZ WUT DA FUCK.
Care to explain?

P-EDIT:
Your trust does not imply your townieness. If the re-read really changed your mind so much, I'd think that you'd post a weeeee bit more about me than a single quote and a one-line statement that "my play has been good." Additionally, I've suspected you for a while now. You know this. Why are you acting so surprised?
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not surprised. I just think you're a moron. But WTFever. I'm going to bed.

Would someone PLEASE look over Euso's posts? Scum. Right there. Waiting for a cuddle.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

VasudeVa wrote:Awa ng Dios...

Mariyta, if you are Town again in this game, you are doing the exact same shit you were doing in the previous incarnation. -__-.
You know it. This is tired, pissed off Mari who's actually fairly confident and sort of knows what she's talking about, but no one bothers listening to. Enjoy it while it lasts. When I'm awake tomorrow, I'll apologize profusely for the outburst and go back to sheeping because I'm afraid of being yelled at.
-Susan Ertz

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SpyreX wrote:There is no overlap. None. It is NOT a coincidence that everyone imbuing quadz isn't on the Plum wagon and I'm calling megateaparty on a Plum-scum flip. Mega.
…you know, that's pretty absurd. So absurd it's ACTUALLY POSSIBLE.
VV wrote:I'm all up for an AGM wagon.

vote: AGM
Of course you are, VV. Of course you are. Wagon moarrrrrrrrrr, pl0x. What is your read on Mariyta?
VV wrote:@Everyone: Comments on SpyreX plx~!
Well, obviously I'm inclined to think he is town, since he is reading me correctly instead of just stupidly yelling, "HERP DERP AGM IS SCUM" like everyone else is.

@Gandalf - who are your top 3 picks for scum and your top pick for town?
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Edge »

Reaper is still AWOL, but my other head has convinced me to back off.

I prod-ified Reaper. -Andy

FOR THE RECORD:
Gandalf has my meta all ass-backwards. In the game he referenced, I was tunneled on gandalf, realized Razgriz was SCUMMY AS ALL HELL, but hesitated de-railing my wagon because Gandalf's claim was full of such bullshit...

Turns out Gand was town and Razgriz was scum.

OBJECTION REDUX mafia which AGM was in and Spy as well, I nailed 2/3 the scumteam, and my third pick for scum was VV and I lynched him and he was town. So my SECONDARY targets are usually scum.

Also I wasn't aware SS was dating Quadz,
Unimbue:
Imbue: Quadz

Their interaction makes more sense now.

Anyway, as per my own meta... and the fact that Plum has a SECRET TOWNTELL she dropped (sadly) all I have to say is this:

Unvote:
Vote: AGM

Its ok Plum, I know you just <3 me so much that you didn't even realize I was Edge because when you read my posts you were all like ZOMG FATE /SWOON and not reading the name of the hydra. That said, I didn't know you were blond...
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yo Fate. Let's have a quick yell fest. I feel good today and I feel the need to go down and balance things.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF SPYREX? ALSO REACT TO MY #252 POST YOU CHEATING WHOREBAG.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Edge »

SPYREX ISNT GETTING LYNCHED D1 YOU ASSHOLE.

IM NOT A GODDAMN CHEATER IF YOU WANT TO TALK YOU KNOW WHERE TO TALK.

YOURE 252 IS FINE BUT YOURE SPYREX VOTE IS A LAME ASS DUCK GOING NOWHERE JUST LIKE IN [REDACTED]

NOW IF YOURE TOWN THIS TIME TRY NOT TO LET YOUR HEAD ENTER YOUR ASS AND THINK IM SCUM FOR SOME BS REASONS
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Edge »

ALSO YOUR ISO HAS A LOT OF ASKING PEOPLE WHAT THEY THINK OF ME WITH NO PERSONAL OPINION OF YOUR FUCKING OWN.

REALLY TECH
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

*BY CHEATING I DO NOT MEAN TO REFERENCE ANY RECENT GD THREAD. IT IS CONSIDERED A GRAVE INSULT IN OUR CULTURE. I CANNOT THINK OF A CLOSER TRANSLATION.

WHAT? ARE YOU NOT SEEING ANYTHING OFF WITH SPYREX THIS GAME? SERIOUSLY. I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE I'M CATCHING HIM AS SCUM ALL OVER AGAIN.

BUT FATE, YOU KNOW I CANT HAVE AN OPINION OF YOU WITHOUT THE THREAD DEGRADING INTO....this. >.>

Okay, I'll stop now.

---AGM
Mariyta reads like Town due to LOTR maf meta. That said, she needs to die ASAP due to WIFOM potential.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Edge »

I WISH TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CULTURE HENCE WHY YOU SHOULD GOTO SCUMSTORM.
^^^ - Andy

MARIYTA NEEDS TO DIE BECAUSE SHES TOWN? WHAT THE FUCK?

YOU CAN HAVE A TOWN OPINION OF ME BECAUSE OF WHAT IVE DONE. AND LIKE I SAID, AVOID ANY "SCUM-FATE WOUDL TOTALLYALTLALALTLYL CLAIM TO NOT HAVE SUPER POWERS FOR WIFOM AND DEATH!" BECAUSE THATS JUST RETARDED
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I WISH I COULD GO TO SCUMSTORM BUT I AM A POOR. AND IT IS FAR. BUT I WILL TRY.

MARIYTA NEEDS TO DIE BECAUSE OF INTENSE META-WIFOM POTENTIAL. IF SHE'S SERIOUSLY ACTING LIKE THIS AGAINSHE SURVIVED THEN, MARI-SCUM MIGHT THINK OF DOING THE SAME THING.

(Incidentally, I have thought about that. But I didn't bring it up because you're being so nice...relatively.)
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I like quadz's point where I'm town. Not just because it has me as town. But presumably, scum would have one or two non-Nazgul fakeclaims. So I would know that there was non-Nazgul.

@AGM: I REALIZE WHY YOU ASKED ME THIS

MY MIND HAS BEEN IN A BIT OF TURMOIL ON SCUM LATELY

ESPECIALLY AFTER EDGE SAYS PLUM IS TOWN

EDGE: IS THERE ANY WAY THAT THIS SECRET TOWNTELL COULD BE DROPPED BY PLUMSCUM? IS IT POSSIBLE THAT PLUM HAS FIGURED OUT WHAT IT IS?

EDGE IS DEFINITELY THE TOWN ONE

THE SCUM ARE PROBABLY AGM, MASTERSPY AND SS

IF PLUM COULD STILL BE SCUM, ID PUT PLUM ON INSTEAD OF YOU

UNVOTE
VOTE: AGM

EDGE: MY MEMORY WAS OFF, I SEE

AND LOL AT MY CLAIM IN THAT GAME

WEIRD FUCKING COINCIDENCE THAT BASICALLY MADE IT LOOK LIKE I HAD MADE THE WORST FAKECLAIM IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Edge »

Plum is far from 100% town or obvtown or ANYTHING, but she did post something that made me hesitate. It isn't likely to be faked, but Plumscum is pretty good so she's still on notice.

That coupled with AGM's lame L-1 vote and there are much better targets today.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by MasterSpy »

Mina-head checking in. Since I'll be V/LA on a vacation to Cuba at the end of February, and since I've worked with Magna in the past in Hydra Mafia, I thought this was a good way to give two people on the replacement list a chance to participate.
AlmasterGM wrote:Mina + MagnaofIllusion? God, the walls will be UNBEARABLE.
:twisted:

You are not going to like the granddaddy of monster catch-up posts that we are collaborating on now. When completed, it could be published as a novel. (True to form, Magna has finished all his reads, and I'm like two players down the list so far. :/
No, wait, SpyreX! Don't speedlynch me! This time, I'm actually town! I told you me taking forever to finish a post was a null tell.
)

As a hydra, I'm a bit hesitant to attack or defend anyone or vote before Magna and I agree on the entity that is MasterSpy's Official Reads (TM). For example, Magna is more suspicious of Plum and Mariyta than I am, and more trusting of AlmasterGM. However, I hope Magna will forgive me if I pop in and comment on something very off:
singersigner wrote:And I find it very hypocritical that you jump down my throat for trusting quadz' reads so early, and yet there's all this sheeping bit with Fate going on, and Plum dictating that Edge is town in the beginning, etc. At least quadz did something I deemed to be
a ridiculous town play for him
, and has since then been very proactive and townie. And what the hell is wrong with being able to read my fiance like a book? You'd think you'd take that as an advantage, hmm? Ok, ok, I can understand if you don't trust I'm town yet :roll: ...but that only confirms townquadz to you anyway, right?
Aside from the tone of the last bit striking me as somewhat off (I think it's the :roll: smiley), the words I bolded caught my attention. I've thought quadz's posts white-knighting Plum have come across as reasonable and sincere, and am leaning town on him, but I didn't remember his looking particularly townish in the RVS. So I ISO'd singersigner to find out what I'd missed.

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting quadz' RIDICULOUS town play:
quadz08 wrote: This makes sense to me. I think that the Ring should go to the towniest player; basically work it much like the Smashball/townvote mechanic in Super Smash Bros. Mafia. It is possible that it's better for someone to use their power, rather than their superpower, on a specific night, but I think it will likely be circumstantial. That's a "cross that bridge when we come to it" situation, in my opinion.

Also,
imbue: quadz08
singersigner wrote:Meh, actually I <3 quadz. imbue: quadz

He wouldn't vote for himself unless he was confident that what he had would be more beneficial to town in the more immediate than long run.
First of all, the logic here is ridiculous. He's town because he'd only imbue himself if his motives were protown?

How the hell would you know his motives are protown? That logic only applies
if you know he's town
. Maybe he was scum and voted for himself because he was confident what he had would be more beneficial to scum in the more immediate than long run.

Secondly...okay, I get being able to read someone you know more easily. But I'm calling bullshit on this. You read him as confidently town from one paragraph saying that the ring should go to the towniest player. Is your fiance, like, the worst scum player of all time? Set-up speculation is very easy to fake as scum, because you don't have to take stands on wagons or link yourself to your buddy. And he's not even suggesting a plan to break the set-up wide open. He's saying, "The ring should go to the towniest player regardless of power." It's not outright
scummy
, but it's a safe no-brainer comment.

If you'd said, "eh, it's early, and he's just giving I'm just kind of leaning town on him," I'd have felt better about you. But your ISO is filled with overdefensive comments about how you can read l and you're SOOOOO convinced that he's town.

You'll need more than, "Oh, I totally don't have outside information about his alignment, and am not buddying up to my fiance, because quadz is my soul mate," because no one here knows enough about quadz to tell if you're bullshitting out of your ass. Give actual examples of towntells that quadz dropped in that single paragraph, or ways he deviated from his scum meta.

Or have you played numerous games with quadz-scum involving a mechanic of voting to give a player an ability? Was he reluctant to grant himself one?

Or are you saying imbuing yourself is townish? esuriospiritus and Fate (initially) both imbued themselves as town. (I might be forgetting someone else.) Also, see this game for an example of how useless a towntell it is.

I also agree with all those saying that this is too vague and wishy-washy:
And I admit, that was a little hasty of me to call Plum out for fencesitting. But again, I explained that it wasn't her fencesitting that was the problem, it was how it was worded. She seems to be very good at playing a semantic game, so I wouldn't have expected that from her.

That's actually whats making me paranoid about her defense. I feel as though she can very easily talk her way out of something. I just didn't like how Edge dubbed what she did as absolute scumscumscum.
I guess what bugs me is that you don't give
examples
of how Plum's fencesitting is worded suspiciously. You don't stand by your fencesitting accusation and call it over-hasty (which feels as though you're backtracking after drawing heat for it), but say that since Plum is so good at explaining herself, she could possibly be scum even though you can't pin anything on her. It's just an easy way of drumming up paranoia against a strong player without outright attacking her. I'm unfamiliar with Plum's scum game, though (seen her as a survivor, but that doesn't really count). Can you please elaborate on this?

Were I not a hydra, I'd probably vote singersigner, but Magna was middle-of-the-road on her (he liked her questioning of the AGM votes) and seemed to be in favour of the Plum wagon. Waiting for MoI's input on singer's most recent posts.

quadz, since singersigner says she can read you because you know each other so well, let me turn this around. Can you read SS well? Do you believe her excuse for her imbue on you? (Forgive me if you answered this already and I missed it; I'm a bit overwhelmed with all there is to catch up with ATM.)
gandalf wrote:Sounds good. But we all know the real reason that Mina's doing most of the posting.

It's cause I have experience with Magna-scum. :twisted:
For the record, this made me laugh out loud, because the implication is that Magna wants me to post because I'm a better scum player than he is. :P I take it you missed the ending of DEFCON 2.0 after replacing out. *winces*

EBWOPreview: Goddamn it, I missed about two pages while writing this.

I fixed your quote tag for you. - Andy
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by MasterSpy »

...That was only supposed to be a short post. I don't know how that grew so much in the preview window.

Andrius-mod: could you fix the quote tags above?

Done and done-r. - Andy

Also, gandalf is not doing much to combat the impression that he's an Edge sheep.
VasudeVa wrote:Mariyta reads like Town due to LOTR maf meta. That said, she needs to die ASAP due to WIFOM potential.
WTF does WIFOM potential mean? Is that like "lynch her even though I don't suspect her because she's a distraction's" second cousin? Please elaborate on why you want someone you read as town to die ASAP.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

L-1?

FFUUUU.

Guyz I am le town. All these argz are bad. There isn't even anything for me to say other than, "no, you're wrong."

---
VV wrote:Mariyta reads like Town due to LOTR maf meta. That said, she needs to die ASAP due to WIFOM potential.
Given that, explain this:
VV wrote:??? This is so weird. Why shouldn't we take advantage of the imbue? Even from a statistics point of view, it is likelier that we'll get Town on the Ring. I don't think we should even be thinking about the consequences of imbuing scum at this stage because it's still D1. Assuming that this is a balanced game, it is the best time to pick Town to get the ring(Max results.) and the best time for scum to take the ring(won't instalose us the game.)
Mariyta wrote:Unimbue Fuck it. No one gets my vote.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

singer wrote: Spyrex, if you don't think quadz is town, then you think he's scum, so there must be some reasoning behind thinking that, yes? Care to explain it to the rest of us?

Preview Edit...Gandalf...what?
See below.
VV wrote:??? This is so weird. Why shouldn't we take advantage of the imbue? Even from a statistics point of view, it is likelier that we'll get Town on the Ring. I don't think we should even be thinking about the consequences of imbuing scum at this stage because it's still D1. Assuming that this is a balanced game, it is the best time to pick Town to get the ring(Max results.) and the best time for scum to take the ring(won't instalose us the game.)
Except thats not what I'm getting at.

Yes, someone should get the ring.

However, this calling wolf on a quickhammer to stop it is redonk. The ONLY person who would pull that stunt is Plum-scum - because anyone else trying it is dead the next day, period.

Seriously now.
quadz' genuine scumhunting is....well, all that you just said. It is possible that you may have your own opinion for quadz...but you are not explaning much.

What's wrong with his 'Gandalf can't be scum' idea? I think it is a great read actually. No fucking way in hell will scum automatically scream out their Nazgul Fakeclaim.
What's wrong with his 'Plum isn't scum idea? I have already explained the possible dichotomies and why they are unlikely.

To review:
quadzscum & Plumscum -> Unlikely due to quadz aggressive defense
quadzscum & PlumTown -> Unlikely due to quadz having no reason to defend PlumTown as scum. Scum only buddy people who aren't getting lynched. It is a waste of energy to do otherwise.
quadzTown & Plumscum/Town -> Possible.. but if this is what you're thinking about what's the problem with Quadz getting the imbue then?

Also, You called me Town(ISO#2) but you seem to have a problem with calling quadz Town.. why?
Last but not the least..... Why aren't you taking this up with him yourself?

Vote: SpyreX
Thats not 'hunting scum'. Thats not even 'hunting town' (which is tech when done right).

Thats tsk,tsking and nothing else. And there's ALWAYS a scum benefit for that come on now.

And, lord, I THOUGHT it was very clear I'm getting extremely paranoid at quadz/plum scum together. Or, hell, even quadz scum alone.

As for 'taking it up' I'm making it pretty clear where it goes.

THAT SAID:
quadz wrote:Those were her only mentions of me in 231, and between 225 and 230, I was mentioned once. By Gandalf. Who said "why the fuck are we imbuing quadz?"

Ummmmm... yeah. I don't like that one bit, Mariyta. AGM is on hold.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mariyta
This I like. I actually went and looked and the jump is bizarre.

Even better is:
QFT

I did a re-read, genius
, AS I MENTIONED IN THE BEGINNING OF THAT POST. FFS. Your last posts have been absolutely horrible, though. Attack the people who trust you. Good plan. Keep it up.

Unimbue Fuck it. No one gets my vote.
So, yeah, I got bored after pg 7 and skimmed the rest.
Regardless, I'm going to Unimbue: Spy, Imbue: quadz. I think Spy has a tendency to follow Fate/Edge, much like gandalf, and I can't trust his towniness at this point.
EDGE I need to know how confident you are on your towntell because I'm still seeing ultra-teaparty there BUT this doesn't add up with that.

FFFFFF
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”