Mini 1087 - The Dresden Files Game Over!

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

/confirm. I'd rather get playing as soon as possible, replacement or no. ;)

smarg, don't bother Fate with such menial tasks. How dare you expect him to
read
!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

How lame. Why sign up for a game only to back out as soon as it starts? They both deserve to be flogged.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Hello!! And thanks for saving the day!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Oopidstay wrote:Also I don't know anyone, but that's nothing new.
That's OK, because this playerlist is pretty kickass. I originally joined for Mari and Fate (not in creepystalkerish way), but I now see DP, Zdenek, LMP, and havingfitz.
Stalker!!

And you should have joined because Harry Dresden is the most badass mofo to ever be written. No joke. Wait, I take that back. He's the second most badass mofo to ever be written. I forgot that people have written about Boba Fett.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

VOTE: LMP
ZOMGSCUM!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

DavidParker wrote:
Mariyta wrote:VOTE: LMP
ZOMGSCUM!!
Vote: Mariyta

Lay off my scum buddy!
I'm so sorry. I'll make it all better.

UNVOTE: LMP, VOTE: DavidParker
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oopidstay wrote:
Mariyta wrote:VOTE: LMP
ZOMGSCUM!!
Is there a particular reason for this, or is it just
random lulz
?
I'm not even voting him anymore. C'mon now. Keep up.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

He was convinced I was scum in LotR, and he was oh so wrong. So that's why. I was tempted to vote Fate to start the caps attack, but I kinda like my head where it is. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Not cool...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

No. I'm too awesome to be scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

If you're serious, I'm going to be thoroughly pissed.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

A) That wasn't snappish. That was joking.
B) On edge is not the term. Pissed works much better. I've been waiting for this game and if that butthead kills me on page two, I will not be a happy camper.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@Antihero: Me too. :(

@Oopidstay: I didn't think you were accusing me of anything, hence the joke response. In case you didn't notice, I answered your question in that same post (bolded random lulz). Though I guess it wasn't completely random, but it wasn't a serious vote either. B) The "not cool" was because I initially thought he was likely joking. It's too early to start day-vigging people. But his responses make me think I really might be dead, in which case I would be thoroughly pissed.
DavidParker wrote:Preview edit that isn't so edit: That post was entirely serious in its intention.
This is worded weirdly. Please elaborate.

Oopidstay wrote:
DavidParker wrote:Preview edit that isn't so edit: That post was entirely serious in its intention.
Is that so? Guess you get a leash for the rest of the game, then. :P

Why do you wish you'd vigged me instead, btw?
You don't seem at all upset that he killed (or at least shows inclination to kill) someone ON PAGE 2. You seriously think it's ok to start shooting random people this early in the game?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You suck. I hate you.

You can't use caps. Fate uses caps.

Oopi, why were you so blase about the [attempted] kill?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@Scumhero: The only way we wouldn't be town together is if you're scum... are you scum? And why do you always seem to think I'm scum? Hoping someday you'll be right?

Fate looks fine to me. Oopid does not. But you were right in NFL when I was totally wrong, so....
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Silly Scumhero. Stop wasting your vote.

Havinfitz, maybe you could, ya know, comment on some of the stuff that's happened? Rather than, um, ignoring everything and placing a completely random (because you insist it's completely random) vote? I think w/ the fake day-vig, we're officially out of RVS.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oop, I've already said why. You were very blase about the whole day-kill thing. I didn't like it.

But I don't like havingfitz (I'm going to call you fitz from now on) even more. Apparently no opinion on anything that's happened so far, not to mention sucking up to the mod. If you give him an apple, I'll smack you.

UNVOTE: DP,VOTE: havingfitz

EBWOP: Dammit, oop beat me to it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oopidstay wrote:@ Mari: What were you expecting from me? Should I have berated DP for offing such a sweet lass as yourself? Should I have held your limp corpse in my arms and drowned it in my tears? What, exactly, did you expect me to do?
Now yer diggin' where there's 'taters!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You hit the nail on the head?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Aww. You're so sweet, you must be town.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote: Post 77 I grew up in the South, and I'm not familar with this idiom. Not sure where you got it...
My stepdad always says it. Digging potatoes sucks, cause you have to find the potatoes in the row. If you haven't been weeding strenuously, it's really hard to find the dead plant to dig under.

Why smargaret when you gave more reasons for fitz?

Holy p-edit, Batman! Oop, pretty sure it was fitz's reason for voting, not who he voted.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

CityofAs wrote:
Oopidstay wrote:
Mariyta wrote:If you're serious, I'm going to be thoroughly pissed.
Unvote: CityofAss.
Vote: Mariyta.

You seem too on edge to be town. You got rather snappish with the question I asked you just a bit earlier, too.
I agree with this. town should not be pissed at getting killed... it happens. you can still win, so be happy.
This simply is not true. Why should someone be happy about getting killed on page 2? Especially if they pre-inned as soon as the game was posted and have been waiting impatiently for it to start ever since? No one, not even lazy town, should be happy about dying so early in a game. Honestly, I've heard some absolute crap come from people about what town should and shouldn't be ok with. What is wrong with this new generation? Seriously.

On a side note, how many people, aside from me, have actually read the Dresden Files? (A simple "I've read them" will suffice. No need for epic discussion.)

@Zdenek: Because I know Antihero better than I know Oop. In fact, I don't know Oop at all. Antihero always thinks I'm scum, so he'd be perfectly ok with my untimely death, though he'd mourn me respectably after my awesome townness was revealed.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

DavidParker wrote:Why is everyone asking dumb questions of me when it's blatantly obvious what happened. I voted Mariyta and quasi-claimed scum, telling
him
her
to get off my scum buddy.
he returned fire by OMGUS'ing and voting me instead. I warned
him
her
to stop it and pretended to be a double voter. We had some more back and forth (all jokes to be honest, at least on my part)

Who are you idiots asking why I chose to day kill
him
her
? We were having a back-and-forth petty OMGUS fight so I pretended to day kill
him
her
. I didn't think anyone would believe it and I don't think many did, I tried to play it as 100% legit with my *waiting for mod*, I don't think even Mariyta believed it, but
he was just saying if I had
he would be hella pissed.

Are you guys so simple minded that you can't see why I chose Maritya as my "fake" target?
he was the one I was arguing with. Logical choice.

P.S. HI ENIGMA!!!!
I fixed it for you!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fate, my dear, you are wrong about me, yet again. And the "I like my head where it is" comment is because you have a tendency to go crazy when someone votes you... well, go crazier, anyway.

@smarg: I didn't get my favorite character, either. :( But he may not actually be in the game, so who knows. I got one of my top 5, though.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

havingfitz wrote:@Mari...why does Oopid not look fine? (your #63)
Already answered this.
#68 - Mari calls me out for not having opinions on what has occurred to this point. @Mari....had everyone else satisfactorily provided opinions to this point?
Not everyone. Clearly there were some who hadn't posted at all. But you made an effort to post on w/o giving much of anything.
#75 - Mari votes for me
within 32 minitues of my obvRV of Fate
for having no opinion and sucking up to the mod. When I voted Fate (#60) the game had been on for only ~7 hrs and I was focused on throwing out the obligatory RV and had only glanced over the thread at the point as we were already up to page three. I had no opinion and I typically do not form an opinion on the game until there is enough game IMO to form an opinon on. Like now.
If the game is on page 3 in 7 hours, you should have taken the time to at least read those pages before making a random vote. You didn't even try to form an opinion and had no idea what was happening in the game when you came in. Why would you even bother posting at that point?
#101 - @Mari....I think I had heard of the Dresden Files before but I had no idea of what they were until I signed up for this game and wiki'd it. Sound's like a rehash of the 70's show the nightstalker which I was a huge fan of.
You would not regret reading the books. Trust me.

@Enigma: Don't expect people to go hunt down other games someone has been in. Meta is faulty at best and if everyone was forced to go research the new people they were playing with every new game, mafia would be much less enjoyable.

Smarg is playing much like she has in the other game I was in with her and she was town there, so I'm ok with her for now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

They are not mutually exclusive statements. I could easily be wrong about her, but for now, there's not enough evidence to crucify her.

You can keep me, but I warn you, I'm fairly high maintenance. I demand three sleds' worth of Malamutes, six German Shepherds, two Puggles, and an Irish Wolfhound. And that's on top of the four dozen Holsteins and two dozen Jerseys. For starters, anyway.

Son of a monkey, p-edit: Scumhero, darling, I'm totally misunderstood. It's my lot in life. *enacts sad puppy dog face*

I haven't been scum since I came back, so I'll have to do some searching. I think I posted a link in Sly Cooper for one, but let me double-check.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

Scumalicious me!! We actually won this game, no thanks to me. Keep in mind that this was years ago.

P-edit: I've always had a soft spot for the Grinch. He's so cute.
I'm voting fitz, because he's scum (though his last post was less scumalicious because he actually put in some effort. We'll see how he does from here.)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

Because he came in on page 3, didn't even bother to read (half of the posts to that point had been confirms, so it's not like it's a hard read), then threw down a random vote, making sure we knew it was random. Then he laughs off the concerns about his random vote at that stage in the game. His last post was not great, but it was better than anything he'd given us to that point. His vote is suspect, because I don't see a decent case on Oop, but he did give reasons for it, even if they were weak.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
HF wrote:@Anti...is your vote on Mari in #64 serious? If so, why?
Because of the "scumhero" stuff
But Scumhero is so much fun to say!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

He's been quiet and uncombative for the most part, which worries me. He did mention that he was emotionally drained, but I didn't expect him to take this long to get fed up at the incompetence of the town and starting browbeating everyone into following his lead.

On a flavor-related note, I just got Side Jobs in the mail!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ok, I feel like an idiot having to ask this since I've seen it so many times now, but wth does tl;dr mean?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
smargaret wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: If I wanted to give reasons or make clear to others why I voted the way I did I would've done so with my initial post.
Withholding reasons like that is anti-town. It's day 1 so it's not like you're a cop trying to avoid a claim; there is no pro-town reason right now not to explain your vote.
That's one of the most asinine and simplistic things I've read in a good long while; thanks for the laugh.
I agree with smarg, and insulting her only makes you look childish. There is absolutely no reason at this point to not give a reason for a vote. As I've said before, if you don't want people to ask for a reason, then be more subtle. Voting w/o giving a reason is a) begging for someone to ask for a reason; or b) arrogant, if you assume you're so much better than everyone else that giving reasons is beneath you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oopidstay wrote:
Antihero wrote:As the object of crap flings, I would guess fitz is town.
The "object" of crap flings? Town? Please explain this, as I vehemently disagree with both of those stances.
^^This.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

havingfitz wrote: So WTF Mari....why the pass on Anti, LMP, Enigma, or Fate? Your reasons for suspecting me are extremely weak (based on ~2 posts?). I'm not even the first one to ignore the daykill. I'm 3rd on that list. While I don't have the familiarity of you that apparently you do of Anti I would hope after 4 years on this site your scumhunting skills would be more refined and take more into account than they appear to be in this instance.

So you think the only reason I'm voting you is because you didn't comment on the DK? Wrong. I voted you because you didn't comment on
anything
1) I stated I skimmed through it. Misrep.
2) So the fact I smiled at Antihero for using 'TIMIDITY ' to describe my RV is one of your voting factors? The old emoticon scumtell. Niiiiiice....... Almost a misrep but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on it. Still a reach IMO.
1. 3 pages is not skim-worthy. There is no misrep. Skimming is not reading.
2. This is a misrep. I am in no way voting you for using a smiley. I'm not inHim, after all.

It's nice to know that zdenek is fitz's scumbuddy. Fun times.

Fate, you ready to bring your ball to the playground yet? What do you think of fitz and zdenek? We already know what you think of smarg.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Mari wrote:It's nice to know that zdenek is fitz's scumbuddy. Fun times.
I like being sheeped.
Terribly sorry. I shall never again form my own opinion of someone you also happen to suspect. Please forgive me. :roll:

I still like a fitz lynch better, because zdenek has been more active and a smidge less scummy.

Happy Birthday, smarg!! (Oh no! Sheeping Antihero again! Bad me.)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I thought it was obvious and didn't need explaining.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I hope you don't expect me to argue with you on that point. ;)

If you insist, I'll go back and tell you explicitly why I thought he was scummy. It probably won't be til tomorrow, though. While I have time to read new posts and keep caught up, I don't have time to do in depth ISOs at the moment.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

Holy bejesus wall posts....

I haven't read any of it, cause, well, it's freaking long. But Oop, I'm meh on you right now. No opinion one way or the other. You don't stand out as scummy, but I don't see you as glaringly town, either. So, meh. Of course, I haven't read your last post.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'll be reading through what happened yesterday, but not sure if I'll have time to post the cases I was going to post. My life has taken an unexpected turn and internet access is limited. I can hopefully check in daily and I will do my best to post the case on fitz (maybe tomorrow or Friday).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:Please don't do this. I won't read it anyway, I'd hate for you to waste time.
I love you. I was dreading wading through those wall posts.
I'm beginning to dislike LMP.
It seems I always find him scummy. I think it might be a playstyle thing, but /shrug.

Why is there so much focus on the "smarg has done much better"? I got that he meant she's done more scummy things. Why are others having so much trouble with it?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm still alive. Sorry for not posting yesterday; no internet. I should have a larger chunk of time tomorrow and will catch up then. It looks like Zdenek is up for lynch and refusing to claim at L-2, so I'm going to put him at L-1. Claim now.

UNVOTE: Fitz, VOTE: Zdenek
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Zdenek wrote:In case I am dead. I saw Mariyta online in the forum long after my claim, so she probably saw it, but still decided to neither unvote nor comment.
First, "long after" is a bit of an exaggeration, considering I shut my computer off about two minutes after your claim to go to the movies... second, I get a very limited amount of time on the internet at the moment due to circumstances out of my control and I am in three other games. If I'm on, it doesn't mean I'm focused on this game. Third, the claim is believable, so UNVOTE: Z. Waldo is a pansy who would rather avoid confrontation than experience pain of any sort, so BP makes perfect sense. Oh, right, forgot the vest, which just makes even more sense.

*shakes head at Oop* The attempted hammer was bad, just bad bad bad.

/hug Antihero. Serenity now, my dear. Serenity now.

I'm not going to re-vote at this time. I need to do a full re-read, and my chunk of time that I thought I would get today won't come until tomorrow. Sincerest apologies to everyone.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

There are a LOT of wall posts in this game. Re-reads suck. :(
*Edit: Got bored on page 12 and stopped reading*

smarg: Most of her posts are meh. I don't find anything directly scummy about them, but she doesn't struck me as obvtown either.

Fate has gotten much better.

Fitz: Random vote when we were clearly out of the random phase; However, now that I've taken the time to read through his massive wall posts, I guess he's not as bad as he started out.

Enigma: Stupid scum joking; Doesn't seem to be taking the game seriously at all; the whole "I've been inactive so you can't possibly have a scum read" thing is ridiculous; lurkerlicious

I admit that I only skimmed over the back-n-forth between fitz and oop and fitz and LMP. It got boring and I just stopped caring.
Antihero wrote:I refuse to read these stupid walls of text.

Think that's scummy? Lynch me.
I absolutely agree 100%. They make the game hard to read and most of them have just been bickering back and forth. Oop, no more pictures, please.

Anyhoo, VOTE: Enigma Active lurking at its finest.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

For those who seem to think my vote on Enigma is just for lurking, please go read that post. When I voted, I wrote "active lurking" next to the vote, but the other reasons are listed earlier in the post. I don't feel like he's taking the game seriously at all and seems to be trying to fly under the radar. That's a common scum tactic. He makes joke posts, admits to lurking, and seems to play just enough to avoid drawing real attention to himself w/o having to really participate.
DavidParker wrote:Mariyta - Pinged back on my radar when zdenek saw this:
Zdenek wrote:In case I am dead. I saw Mariyta online in the forum long after my claim, so she probably saw it, but still decided to neither unvote nor comment.
Already answered this. I was back at my house by 10:40 or so, so there's no way I was on "long after."

Yes, I'm fence-sitting on smarg right now. People use that as an attack all the time, and I don't get it. You can't always have a solid read on everyone all the time. Or maybe you can and I just suck at mafia. Regardless, she's meh to me right now. She seems to be playing similar to the last game we were in together when she flipped town (I hate meta arguments, but it's impossible not to use them sometimes).
Fitz wrote:I think her flip would be helpful to town either way and as I'm inclined to think she is town (ie innocent until she gives me a reason to suspect her) and if she is town I definitely think there are 1-2 scum on her current 4-person wagon.
Lynching someone you think is town just to analyze their wagon is horribly bad. I've heard this argument before and I really hate it. This is making me rethink my vote switch.

I'm not sure how to read DP. He's a bit obnoxious, but I think he might really be a genius in disguise.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:Zd, you are absurd. Laughably absurd.
/seconded.

@Z: Or it could be because I feel Enigma is more likely to be scum than smarg? Ya think? Maybe? And I didn't ignore your questions. I never saw them. I don't typically vote lurkers for simply lurking at this stage in the game. Enigma has done more than just lurk. Fitz had done more than just lurk as well.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

@mod: My vote should be on Enigma
, who, by the way, is still totally scum. How does no one else see this?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

havingfitz wrote: You have been following each other. Once or twice not a big deal but you have done it consistently through the game. Let's look:

Fitz wagon #1 - Oopid places vote 1 - LMP places vote 4. (granted, not too incriminating)
Zd wagon - Fate places vote 3, LMP places vote 4, Oopid places vote 5.
smarg wagon - Fate places vote 2, Oopid places vote 3, LMP places vote 4.
Fitz wagon #2 - LMP places vote 1, Oopid places vote 2.

Much more prevalent with Oopid and LMP. Scum or blind leading the blind? I think scum. The first wagon on me not so big a deal but to carry on three more times is a link. And as the votes are on people I do not suspect the link is scummy IMO.
This is very interesting. I don't think it's scum leading scum. I think it's more likely scum trying to link themselves with a strong player. From what little I've played with Fate, he seems like the type of person to rip into his scumbuddies if he feels they're sheeping him too badly. And LMP is very vocal. He doesn't seem like the type of person to be led. Oop, however, could easily be scum sheeping players he feels could protect him.

If I
had
to choose between fitz, z, and smarg, it would be smarg. I'll do an ISO of her later if I have time, but my last read of her was non-conclusive.

And for those who are writing off flavor, I think you're making a mistake. Theme games are theme games for a reason. There is usually a method to the mod's madness and flavor can be very helpful.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm still not seeing the case on smarg. Aside from the vote hopping (and her saying my post sucked), there's nothing of note. She actually comes across as fairly townish and her case on Oop makes sense. I'll be looking at Oop next.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

smargaret wrote:I find it
very
interesting that if Mariyta had to choose between me, Zdenek, and fitz she'd choose me ... but I actually come across as fairly town? That doesn't follow.
It follows perfectly. I picked you, then I did your ISO. As of right now, I think all three of you are likely town.
Oop wrote:This is not only a minority opinion, but a very bad minority opinion. Also, out of two people you've previously voted for and a non-conclusive, why would you vote for the non-conclusive (since I don't recall the other two making your townlist)?
Says you. And you clearly are not paying attention. I've determined that fitz is likely town, I believe Z's claim, and now after ISOing smarg, I think she's likely town. So I would not pick any of the three. As for the case on you, I still need to ISO you to determine how vote-worthy you are. I'd much prefer to stick with Enigma until then. Don't get your panties in a bunch just yet.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:Fitz: Random vote when we were clearly out of the random phase; However, now that I've taken the time to read through his massive wall posts, I guess he's not as bad as he started out.
Ok, so I didn't state he was likely town, but that's the read I have on him now. As for smarg's case on you, her analysis of your vote hopping, the contradictions, and quick reversals are all things that make me go hmmm...

@LMP: I'm not HOSing as I don't feel any of them are probable scum. I'm not voting for someone I don't think is scummy just because of an "alliance". That said, if the 21st rolls around and we still don't have a lynch, I could probably be persuaded to vote z. I believe his claim is a town claim, but there's no guarantee of that, so if I
have
to, I could vote him.

@Antihero: :'(
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

So, I'm being voted because I refuse to mindlessly bandwagon *stares at Enigma* in an "alliance" that I don't necessarily agree with? Nice.

@LMP: I answered the question, I just didn't use HOS.

@Fate: That's my normal play as town or scum. I tend to be cautious most of the time, unless I'm cranky.

You guys go ahead and lynch smarg. If I'm wrong about her, so be it. But I feel the three listed are likely town and I'm not going to follow with the crowd on this one.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Actually, you know what, I
will
go along w/ the "alliance."

UNVOTE: Enigma, VOTE: Zdenek

For this:
Z wrote:It is particularly unhelpful to not go along with it, and to not offer up any alternatives.
Expecting someone to vote for people they do not feel are scum AND refusing to acknowledge the vote they have made are both ridiculous.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

At everyone who is calling me scummy for not wanting to follow an alliance I don't fully agree with, shame on you. How on earth is it town to want to lynch people you don't think are scum, just because people are telling you to??
Zdenek wrote: So Mariyta's even scummier. Here she completely ignores the fact that my argument wasn't original, but was first stated by DDD. If she actually thought it was scummy, she would have commented on DDD's post, but she didn't. So she's not interested in figuring out who the scum are, but just wanted to find a reason to move her vote.

LMP is still scum, and now additionally for the fact that he ignored Mariyta's convenient change of heart.
I don't care who started it, and the fact that you point out you didn't start it just makes you scummier. I really thought your claim was legit, but every time you post, you just get worse. I wasn't looking for a reason to move my vote. I liked my vote where it was, but we are 1 day from deadline.

I should be able to post once more before deadline, but no promises.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Good Lord, you people are ridiculous. LMP, I responded to the alliance request, I just didn't use the
HOS
because I wasn't
that
suspicious of anyone. Smarg, how have I not given any opinions? I've given quite a few. Just because no one agrees with them, it doesn't mean they haven't been given. Your reasons for voting are extremely weak. DP is the only one who has any sense here. I really want to vote Smarg, but Kincaid makes sense as vengeful townie.

P-edit: Screw it. W/ that VC and deadline this close, I'll risk getting shot. Just know that I am awesome.

VOTE: Smarg
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fate wrote:Mariyta is the only regret I have she shouldnt have been shot the way she fearlessly voted Smarg.
I actually deserved to be shot, though not for the reasons I was. I let you guys wear me down and force me to vote someone I wasn't fully convinced was scum at the time. I should have stuck to my guns. And with that, let me reiterate that
it is not town to mindlessly go along with some "pact" when you don't fully believe in it, just because others say you should.
Thank you. I'll step off my soapbox now.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”