Mini 1087 - The Dresden Files Game Over!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by havingfitz »

@Zd...it's very early in the game and at this point I don't have any suspects worthy of a serious vote but I didn't feel like just unvoting to come out of RVS. Consider my OMGUS vote a placeholder until someone peaks my suspicions.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

CityofAs wrote:
Oopidstay wrote:
Mariyta wrote:If you're serious, I'm going to be thoroughly pissed.
Unvote: CityofAss.
Vote: Mariyta.

You seem too on edge to be town. You got rather snappish with the question I asked you just a bit earlier, too.
I agree with this. town should not be pissed at getting killed... it happens. you can still win, so be happy.
This simply is not true. Why should someone be happy about getting killed on page 2? Especially if they pre-inned as soon as the game was posted and have been waiting impatiently for it to start ever since? No one, not even lazy town, should be happy about dying so early in a game. Honestly, I've heard some absolute crap come from people about what town should and shouldn't be ok with. What is wrong with this new generation? Seriously.

On a side note, how many people, aside from me, have actually read the Dresden Files? (A simple "I've read them" will suffice. No need for epic discussion.)

@Zdenek: Because I know Antihero better than I know Oop. In fact, I don't know Oop at all. Antihero always thinks I'm scum, so he'd be perfectly ok with my untimely death, though he'd mourn me respectably after my awesome townness was revealed.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 am

Post by DavidParker »

Why is everyone asking dumb questions of me when it's blatantly obvious what happened. I voted Mariyta and quasi-claimed scum, telling him to get off my scum buddy. He returned fire by OMGUS'ing and voting me instead. I warned him to stop it and pretended to be a double voter. We had some more back and forth (all jokes to be honest, at least on my part)

Who are you idiots asking why I chose to day kill him? We were having a back-and-forth petty OMGUS fight so I pretended to day kill him. I didn't think anyone would believe it and I don't think many did, I tried to play it as 100% legit with my *waiting for mod*, I don't think even Mariyta believed it, but he was just saying if I had he would be hella pissed.

Are you guys so simple minded that you can't see why I chose Maritya as my "fake" target? He was the one I was arguing with. Logical choice.

P.S. HI ENIGMA!!!!
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

DavidParker wrote:Why is everyone asking dumb questions of me when it's blatantly obvious what happened. I voted Mariyta and quasi-claimed scum, telling
him
her
to get off my scum buddy.
he returned fire by OMGUS'ing and voting me instead. I warned
him
her
to stop it and pretended to be a double voter. We had some more back and forth (all jokes to be honest, at least on my part)

Who are you idiots asking why I chose to day kill
him
her
? We were having a back-and-forth petty OMGUS fight so I pretended to day kill
him
her
. I didn't think anyone would believe it and I don't think many did, I tried to play it as 100% legit with my *waiting for mod*, I don't think even Mariyta believed it, but
he was just saying if I had
he would be hella pissed.

Are you guys so simple minded that you can't see why I chose Maritya as my "fake" target?
he was the one I was arguing with. Logical choice.

P.S. HI ENIGMA!!!!
I fixed it for you!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 am

Post by DavidParker »

wow I would have used my actual day kill on you if i knew you were female. This changes everything.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Why do I get the feeling that everyone in this game knows someone else in the game except for me? And why do I get the feeling is going to be an extra big headache to follow because of that.

VOTE: Zdenek

Follow me; follow me to freedom.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by smargaret »

Mariyta: I've read all the books at least three times and seen every episode of the TV show. I did not get my favorite character :(

So, David Parker fakes a daykill, decides that Mariyta is town, and then contributes nothing else? I'm assuming that comment about actually daykilling Mariyta on the basis of gender was a joke. DP, I want answers to those questions so I can read you. If you won't answer questions when they're put to you, how are we supposed to tell whether you're town or scum?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DP
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Antihero »

^I really hope that vote wasn't serious.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Antihero »

[sidenote]If I haven't read the books, am I going to be able to follow the TV show? For anyone who cares, it's on youtube [/sidenote]
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by smargaret »

You'll be able to follow the TV show, but you really should read the books because they are amazing and the TV show only really goes over the first book. It was also on Hulu a while ago.

Why shouldn't I put a serious vote on DP?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mari wrote:Antihero always thinks I'm scum, so he'd be perfectly ok with my untimely death, though he'd mourn me respectably after my awesome townness was revealed.
Uh, no. I always think singersigner is scum. I always think you're scum in the beginning of games, but then I come to see you as townish (I have yet to be wrong ;) ).
TBH, I too would have been pretty pissed if that daykill from DP was real, even if Mari is scum.

smargaret wrote:You'll be able to follow the TV show, but you really should read the books because they are amazing and the TV show only really goes over the first book. It was also on Hulu a while ago.

Why shouldn't I put a serious vote on DP?
Well, it's not that I have so much a problem with the vote; I just question your sincerity.
smargaret wrote:So, David Parker fakes a daykill, decides that Mariyta is town, and then contributes nothing else?
OK, so right off the bat, are any of these scumtells?
smargaret wrote:I'm assuming that comment about actually daykilling Mariyta on the basis of gender was a joke. DP, I want answers to those questions so I can read you. If you won't answer questions when they're put to you, how are we supposed to tell whether you're town or scum?
I don't know, by reading the thread?
Why is DP the only person you're trying to get a read on?
What were those questions anyway?
Do you mind if I abbreviate your name to marge?
smargaret wrote:DP, is the daykill serious? If it is, why would you daykill someone on page 2? And why Mariyta? If it isn't, why post something like that?
No, N/A, already answered, this line of questioning leads to a dead end

Now, given the crappy piggybacking (looking at Fate), I'm pretty disenchanted with my vote.

UNVOTE:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Why do I get the feeling that everyone in this game knows someone else in the game except for me? And why do I get the feeling is going to be an extra big headache to follow because of that.

A bit late for random votes, don't you think?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Post by Fate »

K im on page 3, looks like my vote was in the right place:
Mariyta wrote:He was convinced I was scum in LotR, and he was oh so wrong. So that's why. I was tempted to vote Fate to start the caps attack,
but I kinda like my head where it is.
:)
Mariyta wrote:
Fate looks fine to me.
Oopid does not. But you were right in NFL when I was totally wrong, so....
Buddying me and avoiding butting heads with me? The scum Ccc-combo?
Especially when I haven't done anything at all in the thread at the time of this post to "look fine"

Vote stays, definitely.
@Scumhero: The only way we wouldn't be town together is if you're scum... are you scum? And why do you always seem to think I'm scum? Hoping someday you'll be right?
^Oh and there's this too. [REDACTED] and all that Antihero, lets hang this actor.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

The "There is no such thing as a mystery voter" Vote Count:

DavidParker (2): Engima, Smargaret
Fate (1): smargaret
Mariyta (1): HavingFitz
CityofAs (1): Zdenek
LMP (1): LMP
Havinfitz (2): Oopidstay, Mariyta
Smargaret (2): Cityofbutts, Fate
Zdenek (1): DDD

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by Fate »

So I got to page 4 and realized I voted smargaret and not Mariyta....

Vote: Mariyta

Oops.
Oop, I've already said why. You were very blase about the whole day-kill thing. I didn't like it.

But I don't like havingfitz (I'm going to call you fitz from now on) even more. Apparently no opinion on anything that's happened so far, not to mention sucking up to the mod. If you give him an apple, I'll smack you.

UNVOTE: DP,VOTE: havingfitz
How the hell is sucking up to the mod supposed to be a scumtell? Also I must have missed where you had opinions on what had happened so far.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by Fate »

I've never even heard of dresden files. I think I'm going to win the record for most theme games player in a row with no intimate knowledge of the flavor.

DDD I've played with you once before...
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by DavidParker »

I wikipedia'd the show before signing. I'm still quite unsure, but it seemed interesting. I don't intend to read it, and I can't youtube it because of my region (Australia). So, I'll just go with what I've got anyways.

@smargaret: Despite my stating how dumb and useless the questions were (as antihero put: "lead to a dead end"), you'll noticed I still answered them.

It seems I don't exist in this game, à la recent vote-count.

I know it's early, and people don't tend to have strong reads, but you don't seem to be trying any harder to get reads:

Vote: havinfitz
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fate, my dear, you are wrong about me, yet again. And the "I like my head where it is" comment is because you have a tendency to go crazy when someone votes you... well, go crazier, anyway.

@smarg: I didn't get my favorite character, either. :( But he may not actually be in the game, so who knows. I got one of my top 5, though.
-Susan Ertz

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Antihero wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Why do I get the feeling that everyone in this game knows someone else in the game except for me? And why do I get the feeling is going to be an extra big headache to follow because of that.

A bit late for random votes, don't you think?
I never said it was random.

~~
Fate wrote:DDD I've played with you once before...
Well I'm drawing a blank as to the game, care to jog my memory?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:38 am

Post by LimMePls »

Blargh! First time I ever self vote, attempting to reaction fish, and I get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Pretty hilarious.

Unvote
Vote: CityOfA

For expressing pretty good suspicion of havingfitz in 93 followed by vote on Smargaret in 94, when a vote on fitz would have been MUCH better. Something doesn't smell right to me there.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 am

Post by LimMePls »

smargaret wrote:Mariyta: I've read all the books at least three times and seen every episode of the TV show. I did not get my favorite character :(

So, David Parker fakes a daykill, decides that Mariyta is town, and then contributes nothing else? I'm assuming that comment about actually daykilling Mariyta on the basis of gender was a joke. DP, I want answers to those questions so I can read you. If you won't answer questions when they're put to you, how are we supposed to tell whether you're town or scum?

UNVOTE:
This post has just enough faux-scumhunting to set off my scumdar. It's the Goldilocks of fake scum hunting. Not too much, and not too little, but just right.

FoS: smargaret

I'm liking smargaret/fitz/CoA as scum right now. 1 of those is definitely scum, maybe 2, possibly all 3.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:47 am

Post by LimMePls »

Oh, and I have no knowledge of the source material.

V/LA on weekends
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

Bit of a catch up. None of the comments below have anything to do with either of my votes which have both been basically random votes (YES! I said it again) up to this point.

UNVOTE:

#4 - Fate's "I WANT MY BEAUTIFUL TOWN TO SWEEP THIS GAME" comment pings my scumdar. Whenever people (short of a massclaim) just come out and insinuate or state they are town it makes me go Hmmmmm.
#29 - Anti votes Fate for being "actish?" Ummmmm.....ok.

DP early antics....I did not notice the double vote until my current readthrough...which he followe dup closely with his day-vig post. When I initially skimmed over his day-vig post I was initially humoured but not certain of it's validity. As neither was Mari. Guess there's a reason some people like to consider DP a good policy lynch candidate. At least he hasn't claimed cop yet (and NO....I'm not focking rolefishing and am not asking for anyone to claim, etc.).

#45 - I think Oopid's vote on Mari is a bit of a reach. I don't see anything snappish in her #34 response to your question in #33 about her LMP vote. As for her being too on edge to be town, I could understand her reaction to the prospect of such an early day-kill. True...town should not be bothered with being killed....but such an early death on D1would not have benefitted town at all IMO as there would have been no wagon to assess later and for as long as it took to get this game filled/started...a town death (assuming of course Mari is town) that provided virtually no contribution to town wincon would have probably got a similar reaction from me as well.

#48 - Oopid responds to Mari and accuses her of making accusations (which I do not see). We then have a compare and contrast between 'too on edge" - "pissed" - and "freaked out scum." You (Oopid) accuse Mari of being 'too on edge" to be town, she says she was "pissed" and you say no...not so much pissed as "freaked out scum" followed by saying she (Mari) plays "a neutral response." Not sure how your two assessments of Mari's day vig reaction (~on edge & freaked out scum) can be associated with neutral play. Feels like you are working hard to put a case forward on someone.

#52 - We have a LynchMePls sighting. And it's a self vote! Great. he must have thought it was a hammer as he hasn't been back since.

#55 - Agree with Mari's questioning of Oopid on his "blase" reaction to someone possibly being killed so early on D1.

#58 - Oopid states he treated the daykill as a joke...even though he follows up his "joke" by asking DP why he (DP) wished he (DP) had daykilled him (Oopid) instead. If it's all a joke...why worry about it? I don't ask people who RV me (~a joke vote) why they voted me. Then you seem a bit OTT in your example of what kind of response Mari might have considerated appropriate from you.

@Oopid...to what do you refer with your #59 "And I'm slow on the uptake..." comment? Are you referring to the actions you call a joke in the previous post? If so...what explains your reactions better? That you thought DP was joking or that you are slow?

@Mari...why does Oopid not look fine? (your #63)

@Anti...is your vote on Mari in #64 serious? If so, why?

#65 - DP questions my asking for a vc (which btw seemed reasonable considering we were on page three and there had been quite a bit of action up to that point...including a fake daykill and not including a fake doublevote.

#68 - Mari calls me out for not having opinions on what has occurred to this point. @Mari....had everyone else satisfactorily provided opinions to this point?
#69 - DP proclaims Mari town. @DP....why?
#70 - Anti calls out everyone voting for Fate and then proceeds to vote Fate. ????????????

#71 - Oopid calls me out for "going through the motions"...which I completely admit to...when there had been "a fairly outstanding issue (the fake daykill)" before I"d posted. OK Oopid....why is it aceptable to consider the "fake daykill" a joke that warrants your "blase" reaction but significant enough that I should notice it and avoid "going through the motions" because of it? Seems like you are using the fake daykill's significance as both a defense (ie it was a joke) and an indictment (ie it was a fairly outstanding issue).

#74 - Oopid decides to vote me because I'm "demanding some attention." are you basing the demanding attention comment on my praise for the mod? That seems a reach. As Fate mentions later in the game...how is praising the mod a scumtell?

#75 - Mari votes for me
within 32 minitues of my obvRV of Fate
for having no opinion and sucking up to the mod. When I voted Fate (#60) the game had been on for only ~7 hrs and I was focused on throwing out the obligatory RV and had only glanced over the thread at the point as we were already up to page three. I had no opinion and I typically do not form an opinion on the game until there is enough game IMO to form an opinon on. Like now.

#76 - Oopid overeacts again IMO in defense of Mari's "blase" accusations. How how is this: "Is that so? Guess you get a leash for the rest of the game, then. :P" not a nonchalant stance (aka reaction)?

#84 - Anti calls smarg scummy for asking questions with obv answers (I disagree) and not having any opinions (Only a few hours into the game? Aren't the questions a means of forming an opinion?) ...calls me out for voting Fate (which he subsequently does as well and was still doing until one post prior (#83)..and lets me know he doesn't like my kissing up to Mari. [No defense there. I guess I was a bit. Its my first game with her and anyone on the site for 4+ years (and a female) deserves at least a little introductory kissing up IMO. I"ll try to keep further kissing up in check...especially if I determine she is scum.] Then Anti votes smarg for the aforementioned offenses (of which I saw none).

#85 - Oopid clutters up the board with irrelevant vc pastings and FOS smarg (for the
most excellent
reasons Anti provided).

#88 - Anti explains his criticism of me by saying my "random" Fate vote came off as "OMG" fate, don't hurt me!" Huh? In #84 you only allude to me as one of those people (those including you and smarg) that were voting Fate. But now no....it's because I was overtly random? And with your current vote on smarg (she of the Fate wagon) it seems voting for is the more consistent offense of those you have been voting.

#93 - Hey! CityofAs is here! Welcome. Voting smarg because she supported a wagon (with the 2nd vote on it????) in RVS???? Uh....ok.

#96 - Fate votes smarg. Can someone point out his reasoning? I don't see it anywhere.

#101 - @Mari....I think I had heard of the Dresden Files before but I had no idea of what they were until I signed up for this game and wiki'd it. Sound's like a rehash of the 70's show the nightstalker which I was a huge fan of.

#104 - Wow...another late entrance. DDD enters the game (not counting confirm) with an apparent RV...and then poof, he's gone :-( That has to be throwing the 'no opinion' haters into a frenzy.

#106 - smarg votes DP for ignoring her and is subsequently called out for it by Anti for being insincere (???). IMO she gave valid justification for her vote. Not convinced DP is scum but I can see smarg's point.

tl:dr;
VOTE: Oopistay & FOS Anti and the very infrequent posters (which as I prepare to post this I see a few have made return appearances....bravo!)
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Zdenek »

My V/LA continues because of a delayed flight due to bad weather.

LMP, how were you hoping to distinguish scum reactions from town reactions to your self vote?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Enigma »

smargaret wrote:So, David Parker fakes a daykill, decides that Mariyta is town, and then contributes nothing else? I'm assuming that comment about actually daykilling Mariyta on the basis of gender was a joke. DP, I want answers to those questions so I can read you. If you won't answer questions when they're put to you, how are we supposed to tell whether you're town or scum?

UNVOTE:
DP is a comedian. Such a joker he is. Maybe if you went and read some of his other games, you could actually read him and understand his herpaderpa playstyle.
Seems like you are trying a bit too hard here! Surely there are better suspects to chase up right now, hrmm ... maybe this might work.
Unvote

VOTE: smargaret

Also, I can't believe I read through the wall by havingfitz. It's page 5 comeon! Ohh and I really didn't find some those points necessary ... actually most of them.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

havingfitz wrote:@Mari...why does Oopid not look fine? (your #63)
Already answered this.
#68 - Mari calls me out for not having opinions on what has occurred to this point. @Mari....had everyone else satisfactorily provided opinions to this point?
Not everyone. Clearly there were some who hadn't posted at all. But you made an effort to post on w/o giving much of anything.
#75 - Mari votes for me
within 32 minitues of my obvRV of Fate
for having no opinion and sucking up to the mod. When I voted Fate (#60) the game had been on for only ~7 hrs and I was focused on throwing out the obligatory RV and had only glanced over the thread at the point as we were already up to page three. I had no opinion and I typically do not form an opinion on the game until there is enough game IMO to form an opinon on. Like now.
If the game is on page 3 in 7 hours, you should have taken the time to at least read those pages before making a random vote. You didn't even try to form an opinion and had no idea what was happening in the game when you came in. Why would you even bother posting at that point?
#101 - @Mari....I think I had heard of the Dresden Files before but I had no idea of what they were until I signed up for this game and wiki'd it. Sound's like a rehash of the 70's show the nightstalker which I was a huge fan of.
You would not regret reading the books. Trust me.

@Enigma: Don't expect people to go hunt down other games someone has been in. Meta is faulty at best and if everyone was forced to go research the new people they were playing with every new game, mafia would be much less enjoyable.

Smarg is playing much like she has in the other game I was in with her and she was town there, so I'm ok with her for now.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”