Mini 1087 - The Dresden Files Game Over!

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Antihero »

I'm quite slow and stupid, so I need things spelled out for me.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I hope you don't expect me to argue with you on that point. ;)

If you insist, I'll go back and tell you explicitly why I thought he was scummy. It probably won't be til tomorrow, though. While I have time to read new posts and keep caught up, I don't have time to do in depth ISOs at the moment.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

smargaret wrote:
smargaret wrote:Okay, I have a major lack of creativity. Enlighten me, please.
That hasn't been answered yet, DDD.
I actually did answer it; either you chose to skip over it or I was too subtle. Either way I'll be quite blunt this time. In the general case reaction fishing was certainly a goal of mine from my vote and as I mentioned it was a successful one this time. As for specific reasons? Well I'll mention those when I believe they are necessary and proper and not when random player X decides to yell really loudly based off what I presume is a poorly thought out argument about keeping information from the town.
CityofAs
CityofAs
Townie
CityofAs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by CityofAs »

Zdenek wrote:CityofAs, I think that you'll find that both town and scum blatantly bandwagon and point it out.
Sure, it's not infallible. Almost nothing is. But its scummy behavior IMO, and IMO good enough for a vote early D1.
DavidParker wrote:Back early ! content coming sooon!
where?
smargaret wrote:Oop, why are you going overboard about the votecount?
That was a non-game-related joke, imo. Why does it matter?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

Oopidstay - #193 wrote:
fitz wrote: Not sure what the cases are on me at the moment but if they are based on my emphatic RV or not commenting on DP's fake daykill they are reaching and most likely being pushed by scum. Oopidstay being the most obvious.
Also waiting to see how you justify the above.
At this point (as now) I had three persons voting me: you, Mari, and DP. When I made this comment I felt Mari had at least pointed out some valid observations towards you. I was not in agreement with your observations towards her and obviously not towards me. That leaves you as the most likely to be scum IMO. DP was not a consideration ATT because I tend to give him a little slack to make up for what I view as erratic play/decision making.

On to your reply to the points I brought up in my excellent wallpost....
Oopidstay wrote:Oh god wallpost...
fitz wrote:#45
I read something into Mari's response, so I followed it.
Push. Your gut feel vs mine. I agree with mine.
Oopidstay wrote:
fitz wrote:#48
Her snarky response to my question implied an accuastory tone to me. Also, scum are perfectly capable of trying to put a mask over their true feelings. So it's not unreasonable that Mariscum could feel freaked out, yet show a neutral response in her posts.
A ‘snarky response’ implied an accusation? I don’t really think this is an adequate response to my comment:
fitz wrote:We then have a compare and contrast between 'too on edge" - "pissed" - and "freaked out scum." You (Oopid) accuse Mari of being 'too on edge" to be town, she says she was "pissed" and you say no...not so much pissed as "freaked out scum" followed by saying she (Mari) plays "a neutral response." Not sure how your two assessments of Mari's day vig reaction (~on edge & freaked out scum) can be associated with neutral play. Feels like you are working hard to put a case forward on someone.
Oopidstay wrote:#55 was answered in my reply to Mariyta near the top of Page 4.
I didn’t ask a question here...I simply stated I agreed with Mari’s interpretation of your reaction.
Oopidstay wrote:
wallpostman wrote:#58
At that point, I bit into DP's ploy and started treating it seriously. The post immediately following it was me realizing that DP had just admitted to the daykill being fake. Hence, "I'm slow on the uptake..."
So you admit you considered the post daykill to be fake by post 59...one post before I ~ignore the daykill. Yet you vote eventually vote me for not taking it seriously. This is still a contradicition on your part. You considered it a joke...did not take it seriously...yet when someone else doesn’t even bring it up they are guilty of not commenting on the “fairly outstanding issue (the fake daykill) going on before he posted.” Which to repeat...you had already dismissed as joke before I posted.

Oopidstay wrote:
fitz wrote:#71
I hardly treated the daykill nonchalantly at all. I instead chose to pressure Mariyta. See same top o' Page 4 post I mentioned earlier.
At least two people would beg to differ. Your response on the top of page 4 was not convincing IMO.
Oopidstay wrote:
fitz wrote:#75
Oh, puh
leeze
. The meat of your post was the comment to Mariyta, not your compliment to the mod. Do you really expect me to believe you're that ignorant?
#75 was addressed to Mari. Do you mean for this response to be for #74 which was addressed to you? Assuming that is the case...your only reason for the vote was that I was demanding attention. This was directly after I answered Mari regarding my RV and complimented the mod. You were not clear in your vote reasoning. Are you voting me for my RV? Or for dismissing the aforementioned daykill which you already admit to considering as fake prior to my vote? How was I demanding attention?
Oopidstay wrote:
fitz wrote:#76
Oh...so you actually did read the top o' Page 4 post...I guess I can't give you the "didn't read the thread" excuse for all this shit, then.

In answer to the actuall question posed in the snippet, I thought the daykill was a joke, so I pressured Mariyta instead of DP. You, on the other hand, completely ignored the daykill shenanigans altogether, despite it being the prevalent issue at the time of your post.

Do I need to spell it out more, or can you get the picture from here?
First off...as I mention above...your top of pg 4 post was not convincing IMO. And you’ve already pointed out you considered the daykill a joke...much to the support of my case on you. Secondly...this is a game. There is no need to be a p-r-i-c-k by calling people ignorant and/or offering to s-p-e-l-l things out for them.
Oopidstay wrote:#85 is so utterly irrelevant as far as a case against me goes. What was the point of posting it?
Your post was irrelevant. What purpose did it serve? It’s not a case against you. It appeared to be posting for the sake of posting...kind of like imitating content.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

Mari wrote:So you think the only reason I'm voting you is because you didn't comment on the DK? Wrong. I voted you because you didn't comment on anything.
Me wrote:1) I stated I skimmed through it. Misrep.
2) So the fact I smiled at Antihero for using 'TIMIDITY ' to describe my RV is one of your voting factors? The old emoticon scumtell. Niiiiiice....... Almost a misrep but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on it. Still a reach IMO.
1. 3 pages is not skim-worthy. There is no misrep. Skimming is not reading.
2. This is a misrep. I am in no way voting you for using a smiley. I'm not inHim, after all.

It's nice to know that zdenek is fitz's scumbuddy. Fun times.
Where do I state that is the only reason you are voting me? (hint-nowhere) In fact...I address two of your reasons in the post you are quoting.

1) Skimming is reading. Apparently we’ll have to disagree on this point despite Merriam Webster’s opinion: :
to read
, study, or examine superficially and rapidly; especially :
to glance through (as a book) for the chief ideas or the plot
. Also...I pointed this out already but here it is again...the game started on post 27. The post you seem to be hung up on from me is post 60. That’s a grand total of 31 posts of ~content to comment on which IMO contained nothing worth commenting on. DP’s antics were the only thing of note and I do not find his antics worth comment. 31 posts does not equate to 3 pages. So I skimmed just over 1 page. You say I didn’t read 3 pages. Skimming just over 1 pg =/= Didn’t read 3 pgs = misrep.

2) If not my post to Antiheroi with the emoticon...what then are you basing your “Then he laughs off the concerns about his random vote at that stage in the game.” accusation on?

So why are you suspcious of me Mari?

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:35 am

Post by LimMePls »

CityofAs wrote:I thought that fitz making an obvious random vote was scummy. he appeared to be trying to look normal by voting, but being so emphatically obvious about it was weird.

I thought that smarg's vote was worse. she essentially did the same thing, an obv random vote, except this was a bandwagon. I said a couple quotes above why this is scummy.

What it looks to me is that you just disagree with me on which case is more incriminating... which I don't think is a reason for me to be scum. What's wrong with two townies disagreeing with each other? Do you expect everyone to agree with you on everything, and those who don't should get lynched?
Of course disagreeing with me isn't scummy. But when I see someone's thought process go different to mine, I'm gonna probe them on it. So I voted and asked questions. I think your answers look fine, but I'm not sure how I feel about your defensiveness here to just a couple votes and some simple questions. Why do my questions and vote make you jumpy about a lynch? You do understand that a lynch takes much more than that, right?

@Zd: You make me laugh.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...still a bit behind on reads but one person has jumped out at me (aside from the person I am voting) and that is LynchMePls. He has not posted very much content and the content he has posted has IMO not been consistent or well supported.

In post 118 LMP votes CoA for bypassing his (CoA's) ‘pretty good suspicions’ towards me and infers suspicions himself towards me despite not mentioning me at any other point in the game to this point and without any reasoning. BTW....the ‘pretty good suspicions’ CoA expressed towards me consisted of:
CoA wrote:@havingfits: obv random is weird. why try so hard to make a random vote? Looks like trying too hard to blend in.
So LMP agrees with CoA’s comments on me and also agrees with CoA that smarg is suspicious...yet votes him for picking an smarg vote over me.

Then in the next post (119) LMP FoS’s smargaret (who he just voted CoA for voting for) on the basis that her scumhunting was just right. WTF? :?
Then lumps all three of us in a scumpool. While I do not doubt there could be scum in any grouping of three players...LMP is not giving any solid reasoning IMO.

Post 147 - LMP piles on a bit with a QFT on some post 121 (my wallpost) bashing. Still no reasoning for suspecting me.

Post 154 - Although his LMP’s vote is still on CoA he points out that “we can’t go wrong with lynching fitz or smargaret today.”

When CoA asks why LMP still has a vote on him LMP responds with “You still hadn't addressed my points, and I didn't want you to lurk them away.” So LMP is not voting CoA for scummy actions but for not addressing LMP’s points against CoA...which at this point CoA had addressed and has since elaborated on.

@LMP....since you haven’t pointed out a reason for suspecting me....could you please provide your reasons? And since you were of this opinion in post 200:
LMP wrote:The daykill was an OBVIOUS JOKE. Anyone with an IQ above single digits could tell it wasn't real. Why was it worthy of discussion or having an opinion of it at all?
I suspect your reasoning on me will have nothing to do with my failure to have an opinion on the daykill.

tl:dr; - FoS LMP

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

smargaret wrote:I'm curious to hear LMP's response to this as well.
When I said that, you weren't a particularly good lynch. Then you kept making your awesome-bad posts, and now I'm certain the play is you or fitz.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

@fitz: Here are the reasons I suspected you, and felt you were a better suspect than smargaret. It had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with ignroing the daykill, since ignoring the daykill was what any sane person with an IQ higher than a rock's would have done, since it was an obvious joke.
fitz wrote:Honest. I mean it. No reason other than randomness.
That is some serious weirdness there.
fitz wrote:I'm just not a big fan of RVS and as I was going through the motions of putting a vote out there I just felt like letting my sarcasm flow a bit.
If you're not a big fan of RVS, then why were you "going through the motions"? There are plenty of players who don't RVS because they don't like it. Why wouldn't you just say "I'm not RVS'ing cause I don't like it". It looks to me like you are trying to blend with the town, and you want to appease people who expect an RVS vote.
fitz wrote:I assumed it was fake but in my skim through I don't recall seeing anything that definitively clarified it. Are we officially out of RVS already? I think I'm still in it. I'm glad you're still alive though...that was a pretty funny exchange between you and DP.
fitz wrote:It's called sarcasm. I use it ocassionally. We aren't in RVS anymore are we?
For someone who professes to not like RVS you sure seem to A) Talk about it a lot and B) Worry about when it is over or not.

Those were my reasons for suspecting you. You haven't gotten better either, there have been additional things (that god awful wall post for one) that only make things more obvious.

Also, your timeline on me isn't taking into account that I haven't been very active, so naturally my opinions on things will change from one of my posts to the next. Smargaret was not a better vote than you at the time CoA made that vote, IMO. Hence my suspicion of him, and placing my vote there. By the time I came back and made my next post, smargaret had done many more things that make her (right?) a better suspect. Trying to paint my change of opinion as scummy is hilarious.

V/LA on weekends
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Oopidstay »

fitz wrote:A ‘snarky response’ implied an accusation? I don’t really think this is an adequate response to my comment:
Only because you left out the second part of my quote. Here, let me bring up the whole thing again, for your convenience:
awesomewordsofwisdom wrote:Her snarky response to my question implied an accuastory tone to me. Also, scum are perfectly capable of trying to put a mask over their true feelings. So it's not unreasonable that Mariscum could feel freaked out, yet show a neutral response in her posts.
fitz wrote:I didn’t ask a question here...I simply stated I agreed with Mari’s interpretation of your reaction.
And at the time I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you hadn't read my explanation of the situation in #76.
fitz wrote:So you admit you considered the post daykill to be fake by post 59...one post before I ~ignore the daykill. Yet you vote eventually vote me for not taking it seriously. This is still a contradicition on your part. You considered it a joke...did not take it seriously...yet when someone else doesn’t even bring it up they are guilty of not commenting on the “fairly outstanding issue (the fake daykill) going on before he posted.” Which to repeat...you had already dismissed as joke before I posted.
I never voted you just because you didn't take the daykill seriously. Rather, the vote was because, despite professing a distaste for the RVS, you were actively engaging in RVS practices
even though
there was an issue of significance (the fake daykill) that you could easily have commented on to avoid all pretense of RVS. This kind of hypocrisy is a little hard to ignore.

On a side note, although I thought of the daykill as a joke, I didn't simply sit on my hands and do nothing. I chose to take the opportunity to pressure the "daykill victim" and see how she'd respond. That's the difference between you and me--I did something with the significant issue, and you didn't.
fitz wrote:At least two people would beg to differ. Your response on the top of page 4 was not convincing IMO.
Why wasn't it very convincing?
fitz wrote:#75 was addressed to Mari. Do you mean for this response to be for #74 which was addressed to you? Assuming that is the case...your only reason for the vote was that I was demanding attention. This was directly after I answered Mari regarding my RV and complimented the mod. You were not clear in your vote reasoning. Are you voting me for my RV? Or for dismissing the aforementioned daykill which you already admit to considering as fake prior to my vote? How was I demanding attention?
Aye, I did mean #74. In reply to the quote, I assumed you would be smart enough to deduce that I wouldn't be voting you for something so trite as kissing up to the mod. I'm not stupid, you know (he's my brother).
fitz wrote:Secondly...this is a game. There is no need to be a p-r-i-c-k by calling people ignorant and/or offering to s-p-e-l-l things out for them.
I will concur that the insults were not necessary, but to be honest, I feel you've been making some terribad posts, and it's driving me a bit crazy.
fitz wrote:Your post was irrelevant. What purpose did it serve? It’s not a case against you. It appeared to be posting for the sake of posting...kind of like imitating content.
So pointing out an error in the mod's vote count with dramatic force is imitating content? :?

Your LMP push isn't that hot, either, IMO. Despite that, I'm still going to
FoS: LMP

I just realized that LMP made a self-vote to do some reaction hunting...while the fake daykill scenario was occurring. Hmm...redundant much?

@ Mariyta: Out of curiousity, what's your current stance on me?
Who you callin' oopid...(sigh) nvm.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

Holy bejesus wall posts....

I haven't read any of it, cause, well, it's freaking long. But Oop, I'm meh on you right now. No opinion one way or the other. You don't stand out as scummy, but I don't see you as glaringly town, either. So, meh. Of course, I haven't read your last post.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:41 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

The "Done on my laptop during class on the fly" Vote Count:

CityofAs (1): LMP
Havinfitz (3): Oopidstay, Mariyta, DavidParker
Smargaret (3): Cityofbutts, Engima, Fate
Zdenek (2): DDD, Antihero
Oopidstay (1): HavingFitz
LMP (1): Zdenek
DDD (1): Smargare

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

Unvote
Vote: fitz

That should have happened last post.

V/LA on weekends
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Fate »

COAAAST

WEST WEST COQAST BABYYY
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by smargaret »

LynchMePls wrote:
The smargaret accusation at that point in time was weak.
Smargaret has done more recent stuff that is much better
. So the voting smargaret when your accusation of fitz was stronger is strange. So I disagree with your assessment of the strength of those two cases. Hence my vote and questions.
LynchMePls wrote: When I said that, you weren't a particularly good lynch.
Then you kept making your awesome-bad posts
, and now I'm certain the play is you or fitz.
LMP, do you want to explain the discrepancy here? Why do I feel like you're trying to keep your options open?

I'm not 100% satisfied by DDD's response, but I'm leaning more misguided town than scum at the moment.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LMP
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Mariyta wrote:Holy bejesus wall posts....

I haven't read any of it, cause, well, it's freaking long. But Oop, I'm meh on you right now. No opinion one way or the other. You don't stand out as scummy, but I don't see you as glaringly town, either. So, meh. Of course, I haven't read your last post.
Yeah, CoA, I'm sorry! This will be my first attempt at catch-up. Been busy with heaps of visitors moving into my house tomorrow, and in quite a few games, but I don't plan on flaking.

Firstly, HF's recent play has struck me as townish, so for that,
Unvote

Now time to trek through some wall posts.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:03 am

Post by Enigma »

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry about the V/LA I haven't been home lately.

Music festivals and work xmas party with free alcohol = a few very messsay days.
Catching up soonish.

Tomorrow at the very least. Hangover should be gone by then!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

smargaret wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
The smargaret accusation at that point in time was weak.
Smargaret has done more recent stuff that is much better
. So the voting smargaret when your accusation of fitz was stronger is strange. So I disagree with your assessment of the strength of those two cases. Hence my vote and questions.
LynchMePls wrote: When I said that, you weren't a particularly good lynch.
Then you kept making your awesome-bad posts
, and now I'm certain the play is you or fitz.
LMP, do you want to explain the discrepancy here? Why do I feel like you're trying to keep your options open?

I'm not 100% satisfied by DDD's response, but I'm leaning more misguided town than scum at the moment.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LMP
Much better as in "much better scum tells". Context FTW!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

How am I trying to keep my options open? I've been very frank with who I think the lynch is today (you or fitz).

I'm as reasonably certain as I can be that one of the two of you is scum. I wouldn't be at all surprised if both of you were.

V/LA on weekends
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

Tomorrow night. 36 hours.

Prepare yourselves for Rage.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Antihero »

Enigma wrote:Hey guys I'm back. Sorry about the V/LA I haven't been home lately.

Music festivals and work xmas party with free alcohol = a few very messsay days.
Catching up soonish.

Tomorrow at the very least. Hangover should be gone by then!
Hope you're OK, Enigma...
Fate wrote:Tomorrow night. 36 hours.

Prepare yourselves for Rage.
Looking forward to it
Mariyta wrote:I hope you don't expect me to argue with you on that point. ;)

If you insist, I'll go back and tell you explicitly why I thought he was scummy. It probably won't be til tomorrow, though. While I have time to read new posts and keep caught up, I don't have time to do in depth ISOs at the moment.
Please don't do this. I won't read it anyway, I'd hate for you to waste time.

I just wanted the short and sweet version.

I'm beginning to dislike LMP.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by smargaret »

LMP, I cut things down a bit but I thought I'd caught the entirety of what you said regarding me. Can you show me how I took your quote out of context?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Enigma »

Catchup from my last post.
DavidParker wrote:Mari, I love you and all, but those last 2 sentences of yours in the SAME post are just gems. True gem.

Sentence 1: "Meta is faulty at best"
Sentence 2: *meta meta meta*, "she was town there, so i'm ok with her for now"

Can i keep you?
I just wanted to point out (meta! I know but I play alot of games with DP) that DP doesn't understand the concept of females on the internet. He goes entire games still calling players who have a female tag, "he, him, etc". Quite amazed. And you know, this just doesn't sound like the usual DP to me, the last sentence. He's not like that nor does he get involved. Gunna have to keep a very close eye on this relationship. And I can assure you, hes a scum person who always busses at least on of his scum buddies if not both.
smargaret wrote:
Antihero wrote:If nobody pushes anyone to answer questions, then scum could ignore anything they wanted. It's not enough to push someone to a lynch, however DP did massively confuse the game by fake-daykilling and hasn't contributed anything to the game since. I think that is more than enough justification for a single vote in the first five pages of the game.
That's not massively confusing the game. It was pretty obvious and your blatent attempts to exaggerate what happened to discredit him has been duly noted.
CityofAs wrote:scum can use sarcasm too. What I'm saying is that your vote appeared to me as being scum motivation masked by town sarcasm.
When I'm in a game that gets going I'm filled to the brim with sarcasm. And I would know that sarcasm always has a deeper meaning, it just takes a bit more effort to discover what they are trying to insinuate.
I would like to see you arrive at conclusions (who is scummy, why? and pursue it) from your posts not just take wild punts everywhere in an effort to make it seem like you are scum hunting. Thanks.

Up to page 8. Be back later.
If you have any particular questions you want to direct to me shoot. Helps me get more involved in the game :)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Danny, to what extent do you trust your "asks me the reasons for my vote so he must be town" town-tell?
LMP wrote: @Zd: You make me laugh.
Meta: tells me that my vote is in the right place, what was it last time I caught you . . . (looks back at old game) . . . "simply stunning."
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”