Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Anon »

llameeatataco wrote:The hell? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard (no offense). There is a huge difference between liking a player and thinking they are town.
llameeatataco wrote:However, there is a small amount of truth to 'scum is more worried about appearances.'
So, as I suspected, your whole defense of BlackBerry is a lame attempt to look town. GG, scum.

Vote: llamaeatataco.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Anon »

Mod, votecount please.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Anon »

Town: Budja, mallowgeno, Blackberry. Prob Jack, prob Coug.

Dunno: everyone else.

Scum: llamaeatataco.

I want everyone's opinions on llama in folllowing post. Failure to do so would make me extremely angry.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Anon »

Lllama wrote:I most certainly hope you are basing your read on more than that. If you are, your entire attack is just a lame attempt to look pro town by hopping on a popular wagon. GG.
No, my read is based on just that. Your defense of BB is unfounded and its ilogical coming from a townie entity that early in the game. You even decide to attack another player based on his accusations against BB. Yet some posts later you agree that the attacks can make sense. Flifflop FTL.
Flameaxe wrote:Anon 114 - I'm glad you're here and posting and everything, but I personally was expecting bit more from you. The two posts you have quoted do not make me lean either way about Llama, nor do they seem to have much in common.
Try again? I cant be the only one seeing this.
Flameaxe wrote:Anon 116- Piss off Mr. "I want". You lurk for four pages and come back with a less than stellar post with a vote, seeming to think you're on to something, while the rest of us know nothing of what you're on about. I'm glad we can see your opinions on everyone, but I know coming from myself (someone who seems to disagree with most of your scumdar), I want to hear a detailed explanation of what you think of everyone.
The majority of my reads are based on gut, meta, and town/scum tells. Llama is scum for lame attempt to look town by chainsawing BB and then accepting that his accusations were unfounded. My town reads are pretty much gut/ active playstyle, what Id expect from the players if they were town. Mallowgano is an special case, he screams easy target all over his head.

Whats up with this dramatic change of playstyle, smarty pants?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Anon »

Jack wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:Gah what is it that you want me to explain? You and Mitsuru both said that I'm confusing you, but you're the ones who are confusing me.
I got a daycop result on you...it said you were guilty but the flavor hinted at miller (townie who appears guilty), is that really your role?
you really think people are that stupid, jack?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Anon »

Im going to bed right now but I really think Flameaxe is scum here. Let me check some games in the old forum for reference.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Anon »

ebwop

FA, are you implying having a gut/meta read is not a valid reason to think someone is town?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Anon »

Anon wrote:Not exactly. I'm fine with a gut feeling, as long as you can show me something to reinforce that feeling. I (and anyone else in this game) has very little reason to trust your gut. Do I use my gut when playing? Yes. Do I hold it to much weight? No.
Check my other games to see how accurate my gut is. The problem, I think, is that we have different definitions of gut. Gut for me is as an extension of subjective logic that goes online when trying to decide subjective nulltells, as active posting, long posting, vote hopping, easy targetness, etc. Ill try to explain my gut in a playerlist Ill compile in my followng post.
Anon wrote:Now, meta reasons are a whole different story. I believe meta reasons are rarely a strong form of a read. I know from experience that I've tried to play differently in different games, and I can only assume I'm not the only one. Who's to say someone isn't playing different from their meta to throw the town off? It's just too shaky in terms of reasoning to me.
This is just stupid. Meta is a very very useful in my experience. Its cool you have tried to play different in different games but your assumption about everyone is wrong. The essence of a player is very difficult to fake and thats what meta aims to.

Just curious, can you show me some of your games and explain the different playstyle you've tried?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Anon »

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:How odd that the majority of people who consider you scummy are on your scum or leaning scum list.
Why do you think this is worth pointing out?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Anon »

BB wrote:I don't like this. I disagree completely. A town seeing what looks like mafia jumping on an easy target would totally interfere.
* Why do you say it is illogical?
* Why do you say it is unfounded?
Except llama didnt think raivann was mafia. He thought he was stupid.

Just fyi, you should ask questions before explicitly disagreeing with someone.

Ill explain why llama is scum in this post.
llama wrote:
raivann wrote:As for sucking up i mean to the town in general like saying "hey don't worry about me I'm all loveable smiles" whilst you slit our throats in the night.
The hell?
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard
(no offense). There is a huge difference between liking a player and thinking they are town.
Raivan's concern of BB is perfectly valid in a context of Raivann-not-so-experienced-but-aggressive-townie. The typical reaction of this play-style is to react the same way Raivann did. Noobish scum would have sheeped to BB (or any other active vocal player in RVS), regardless of berry's alignment.

You dont have to be a genius to spot the antagonic behavior in llama.
llama wrote:This is what you are referring to. One post. On d1. How does that show that BB spends a lot of time thinking about how others view him? In fact, in re-reading, it doesn't seem to be talking very much about how others see him as much as how he sees what others don't.
However, even if he did think a lot about how others perceived him, is that a scummy thing or is it just personality?
Some people spend all of their time irl making sure people think highly of them.
The sheeping is not obvious but its there. Having a vocal personality working on your side from page 2 is ext helpful in the long run. (This could also work in a context of BB-llama scumpartnership but I think berry is probtown here.)
llama wrote:However, there is a small amount of truth to 'scum is more worried about appearances.'
This post basically seals it for me. So, you've called people stupid for thinking scum ARE worried about appearance, youve even voted someone for the same thing (additional scumpoints for following xvart in voting fishy and not raivann who was the first one supporting this idea) and then you ACCEPT the idea that scum ARE more worried about appearances? What gives here? Your stance on these pages its based on a lie and in a lame attempt to look town defending a vocal player.

Posterior posting do not change my mind, specially the sarcasm and the ironic stuff you keep bringing.

Can we please lynch this scum now?
BB wrote:Flameaxe is town. And I think he is smart based on one of his recent posts. The fact Anon is trying to go after Flameaxe in a recent posts only makes me suspect Anon more.
Why do you think he is town?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Anon »

Flameaxe wrote:
Anon wrote:
Anon wrote:Not exactly. I'm fine with a gut feeling, as long as you can show me something to reinforce that feeling. I (and anyone else in this game) has very little reason to trust your gut. Do I use my gut when playing? Yes. Do I hold it to much weight? No.
Check my other games to see how accurate my gut is. The problem, I think, is that we have different definitions of gut. Gut for me is as an extension of subjective logic that goes online when trying to decide subjective nulltells, as active posting, long posting, vote hopping, easy targetness, etc. Ill try to explain my gut in a playerlist Ill compile in my followng post.
Anon wrote:Now, meta reasons are a whole different story. I believe meta reasons are rarely a strong form of a read. I know from experience that I've tried to play differently in different games, and I can only assume I'm not the only one. Who's to say someone isn't playing different from their meta to throw the town off? It's just too shaky in terms of reasoning to me.
This is just stupid. Meta is a very very useful in my experience. Its cool you have tried to play different in different games but your assumption about everyone is wrong. The essence of a player is very difficult to fake and thats what meta aims to.

Just curious, can you show me some of your games and explain the different playstyle you've tried?
First off, you quoted with the name of yourself. I'm not going to be checking your meta, and I doubt the validity of you calling it accurate. It goes against the whole idea behind a gut feeling. Gut only has one meaning: A hunch. A generally baseless hunch. There is no other way to describe a gut feeling. It's clearly defined.

Then you continue to call my views on the game of mafia stupid. How mature of you. What I posted is simply my observations through my years here, I'm sorry if you find that stupid, but what I posted is exactly what I've seen, and I do not plan on that changing any time soon.

Are you honestly asking me to meta myself? Fuck off and do you own damn work. Speaking of which, I don't see this wonderful post explaining why I'm scum. That is what you posted
a few days ago
(and thats all you've posted). Quit lurking and work.
and you are the one calling me inmature :roll:

You know why I asked about your games? Because I think you dont have different playstyles. And you are BS with that. Prove me wrong.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Anon »

llama wrote:Anon: Top scum atm.
Okay. You obviously think people pushing for your lynch are more likely to be scum than average and you agree you have a scummy meta. Lets try this little exercise. Who of your wagon do you think is more suspicious? The people attacking you with reasoning even if you disagree with it or the people in the background?
llama wrote:Jack: VI
lmao

LLama, can I have a scum game?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Anon »

Fishythefish wrote:llama's 259 is goodposting (except the bit where I'm 2nd scum). I don't like Anon's 246 - I don't like llama's play in nearly the same period that Anon doesn't, but his objections really don't strike a chord with me. I don't see how you could find it scummy that llama doesn't agree about smilies, I don't think it's at all fair to call llama "sheeping" and "trying to get a vocal personality on his side" for criticising an attack on BB. The last point really doesn't feel like he's read the highly relevant argument between llama and me; llama wasn't taking issue with the bit of the logic he agreed with.

FoS: Anon
This is a terrible post. I dont remember talking about simlies and what you think its fair or not doesnt hold weight in my scumhunting techniques. The subtle defense of an active and vocal player for reasons you dont even believe in is not a natural reaction coming from a townie entity.

Anyways, the core of this post is to fos me because even if you dont like llama, you dont like the way Im attacking him. Im having trouble understanding how this is natural reasoning coming from a townie perspective, its like you dont want to convince people that you think llama is scum and you prefer spreading the suspicion for wtv reason.

discuss.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Anon »

Ok I finally did my homework in the Flameaxe department. And this is worse than I remembered.

So you can understand me better in my line of reasoning, Ill go ahead and claim that Im an alt that has played with Flameaxe before.

Not only the town meta I remember from him has changed dramatically, it has changed from a caustic-one liners-USES GUT-fuck you meta towards a more calculating-vocal-USES REASONS-suckass meta, hinting a more calculating scum agenda in this game. I never saw a Flameaxe doing analysis of players similar to what he did some pages ago which is the first thing that made me thought Flameaxe could be scum here. Check for yourself.

http://mafiascum.net/archive/viewtopic. ... f&start=25
Random Quote:
Flameaxe town wrote:Mah gut says Pwayne and Superfly. What about your gut!
http://mafiascum.net/archive/viewtopic. ... 15ca0f1d1f
Randome Quote:
Flameaxe town when asked about why someone was scum wrote:He's scum. Is there a better reason? (No.)
Anderson could also be scum.
More importantly. You had a single prevailing playstyle during your time here. Thats why I asked if you could show me games where you had different playstyles. And now I know why you didnt answer. Because YOU DIDNT have different playstyles and you were tying to prove your meta point based on a lie.

Die scum die.

Unvote Vote: Flameaxe.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Anon »

fishy wrote:llama heavily criticised the stances of Raivann and myself on BB. You are saying that criticism was really bad, and unlikely to come from town. I'm saying that simply isn't true - whatever anyone's personal opinion, it's obvious why someone would think that an argument which says smilies are scummy looks like a bit silly.
I think we are talking about different things here. my point is not about smilies. My point is that Llama thought people attacking BB for being so worried about his play were wrong. He went to call someone stupid to vote for you, iirc, for this. But then he said that there was some truth in this fact. Which shows flipfloping in his reasoning.
fishy wrote:You are saying that just because I think llama's scummy, I should think everyone on his wagon is right about everything they say on him?
No. What I am saying is that when you think someone is scum you tend to avoid getting tangents in people agreeing with you. Even when I suspect you dont totally understand my case on llama.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Anon »

FA and everyone: I think its very evident how using a more friendly playstyle benefits scumbags more than townies, specially when the player we are talking about has a meta of being an ass, REGARDLESS of alignment. Just that change of playstyle that benefits him more in the scum side of the spectrum is enough to maintain my suspicions on Flameaxe.

And Im not even talking about him leaving his gut out of this game, who is a common denominator in his town games.

I agree that leaving scum games out of my analysis is an apparent flaw but my point was not to use his scum meta and compare it to this one. My point was to prove that he has specifically changed his playstyle for this game (already proven in his own response) and that this benefits him more if he is scum.

Llama, stop being a VI. If you disagree with my posts, explain clearly why instead of using stupid phrases to prove your point. You are not even my top suspect.

Ill be back with a full response after my VLA.
Mod, VLA until Wednesday.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Anon »

Flameaxe, who is your top suspect?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Anon »

I seriously dont want to turn this into a battle of quotes TM. I seriously dont.

- You have accepted that you have changed playstyle. Ok Nulltell. My point is that this change of playstyle benefits you more in the scum agenda. Being an ass gathers you negative attention. Not being an ass gives you a free pass. This is not tell only applied to you. I dont even remember who your top suspects are.

- Flameaxe has acepted that he has used gut before. Obv as scum he would not use gut, so this tell only applies when he is town. He is not using gut in this game. Jumping to the conclusion that this change of approach makes him more likely scum than average is not illogical at all.

My case is there. Take it or leave it.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Anon »

Im back. Rereading what I missed.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Anon »

Kay, some shit happened yesterday... content post incominggggggggggg

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Anon »

Player by player analysis incoming:

Blackberry : solid start, my gut screams this guy is not afraid to say what he thinks, reliable towntell in my book. Has decreased activity but the comeback is still in town territory.

Budja: One liner but also a heavy stancer. Supporting llama is good stuff. Not as reliable as BB for the less content but ok so far.

Fishythefish: Ok, Im probably biased by OMGUS but I dont like Fishy. The Raivann vote and unvote seems like an ellegant backtrack for a reason that doesnt add up. Im neutral about Raivann (see below for more details) but claiming vanilla is not the towntell Fishy is trying to paint. Im not sure if I buy the " I thought harder about Raivann, and realised that I hadn't seen anything which actually made me think "yeah, scum would do that"." And I still mantain that is really unnatural for a player to spread the suspicion between his top suspect and one of his heavy attackers but guess this could be me.

Flameaxe: Ive talked enough of Comma Police ITT. My bad feeling cant just go away. Ill have to live with it because despite of my efforts he isnt going to be lynched today.

Jack: Also a one liner solid stancer. A little wagon happy for my taste but cop gambit is reliable towntell as well.

Rest of players alter because I G2G right now.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Anon »

Player by player analysis incoming part 2 now with vote sausage included because DEADLINE is in two freaking days:

llamaeatataco: you see my problem started with the camellid eating mexican food was (is) his entrance to the game defending BB and attacking people for attacking him. This has also been discussed by centuries now, see my other posts for reference. All the posterior debate is really stupid thx to llama's refusal of making a solid argument. In my experience, Ive definitely see more scumbags defending people for nulltells to gain town credit, dont annoy a very vocal player, which was basically the premise of my llamehate. He spitting I dont make sense using irony and tell me to STFU and RTFT as a wayout really didnt help him. Now that I reread him and I see him voting Jack for being a "scummy dick" and mallow for "being lame", two of my town reads, I think this guy is very likely to flip scumbag.

mallowgeno: Town VI read. Overall one liner but reluctance to join wagons, showing no malice in his play. Reaction to Jack cop claim was townish. Latest posting have been less reliable but still nothing scummy. Gets town points for being attacked with weak accusations = easy target. When he comes back I want him to explain his stances on iso 11.

Mitsuru Kirijo: Okay, I dont remember much from Mitsuru. Also a one paragraph player but quite active, 3 pages. Voting for mallow for making no sense only after Jack votes him gives her one scum point. His catches on llama jokey style hypocrisy and omgus reads are good, though. However, there is something that doesnt fit:
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:Raivann has been quite aggressive and unhelpful. He seems to want to lead the town but in the posts he makes, he doesn't contribute much. He seems to have slipped under the radar with short posts and gotten away with no contribution, (...insert case for igniting llama lynch here...) Then he begins to make short, uncontributive posts? Why are you telling us who's being lynched when you aren't even making a case on your top suspect?
This post was after Mitsuru realized her mallow lynch wasnt going anywhere and was likely hunting for other suspects. Then, why didnt you vote Raivann in this post, Mitsuru? Also what in the thread made you go from that to this:
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:As do I. Raivann reads as extremely townie to me. Llama, Mallow, and possibly Budja are the scum team for me.
Ill leave neutrals (Raivann, Coug and xvart) for tomorrow. We really need to get a consensus because deadline is in two days. I wont fight a Raivann lynch but Id raelly like Mitsuru to answer before day is over. If we can make a barbacue with llama then that would make me very happy.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Anon »

Llama wrote:There was no hypocrisy.
You are missing the core of the accusation. You said that there was some truth in that scum do worry about appearances. However you think/thought BB is town for having this playstyle. Mitsuru thought you had this jokey/ironic playstyle too. So you saying that this isnt scummy when you said there was some truth on this, yeah, thats pretty much hypocrisy in my book.
Llama wrote:3. Wut? So as town, I should sit by and watch scum/townies rip apart a fellow townie over something stupid? I sure as hell hope you're not town, because if so, we're in trouble.
I really missed the part where BB became confirmed town. How do you know BB is a fellow townie?
Llama wrote:1. Oh yeah, because voting people for being scummy is a scum move now.
2. Mallow was being lame. Was he a town read for you at that point? He wasn't for me.
What was so scummy dick on Jack and what was scummy lame on Mallow?
Llama wrote:Basically, you're grasping at straws in trying to come up with reasons for me to be scum. Now you're saying I'm scum for suspecting people that you have on your 'town list.'
Believe it or not, this is a very good scumtell in my book. People that have weak reasons to suspect people I think are town are usually scum. Simple logic here.
Llama wrote:I missed the OMGUS reads part. This has already been explained with Meta evidence. She also pointed out your OMGUS reads, as I recall. Are you saying that that was also town, and that you are scum? Or does this tell only apply to people you want to lynch?
When did she also pointed my OMGUS?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Anon »

Im V/LAish for a couple of days.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Anon »

Okay, Im here now rereading and such.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Anon »

mallowgeno wrote:
vote Jack
mallowgeno is TOWN for this vote. Whoever is voting him after this post of extreme protowness gets 100 scum points.
StrangerCoug wrote:I guess Jack was drinking too much when he claimed.
More later; I have chores to do.
What? You thought Jack's claim was real?

This is an important question: WHO thought Jack's claim was real?
BB wrote:But now with two killing teams, I am no longer sure at all.
Why do you think there are TWO killing TEAMS? And why in the same post you come up with theories that contradict this stance?
StrangerCoug wrote:I've looked at llamaeatataco and mallowgeno, my top two suspects, in ISO. llamaeatataco seems to be going a bit up and down, while mallowgeno hasn't really done a lot of scumhunting and never gave a satisfactory answer to my counterattack on him. I also don't like his starting the day with his sudden jump on Jack, dead or alive.
Vote: mallowgeno
If Llama is scum Coug is definitely SCUM with him. Please Coug, explain the scum MOTIVATION in his Jack vote. I dare you.

Xvart is RIGHT about BB. Llama is WRONG. And still scummy as hell.

I agree with Fishy in the Coug hate. But I also dont trust Fishy very much. Everybody is acting too scummy. Its fucking sad my only reliable town read is Mallow.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Anon »

Basically everyone should answer these questions:

1. Did you belive in Jack0s claim-?

2. What exact scum motivation can Mallow have to vote for dead people?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Anon »

Blackberry wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:I promise you that my vote on Jack was a big mistake. I didn't read the scene close enough and I thought
Flameaxe
was killed when I first read it.
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW.

MALLWOGENO IS
MAFIA
(NOT ARSONIST). IF I AM WRONG YOU CAN KILL ME TOMORROW. MALLOWGENO JUST CONFESSED TO BEING MAFIA.
TRUST ME

VOTE: MALLOWGENO
Mmmm. First things first.

I really dont see BB scum in this scenario. This post is ext protown. This burst of emotion is ext difficult to fake.

Now, Id really like to understand the reason BB has for being SO sure mallow is mafia because he is freaking reading VI town all the way. As I said, I dont think BB is scum but could be making a wrong assumption, etc.

The reason why I think mallow is a no killing role, and therefore, not scum, is because he voted for someone who already died. Im pretty sure a killing role would be more aware of the people who died in the night ("Last time I heard, these type of roles do worry about if their kill went through"). And faking that is totally retarded, imo.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Anon »

Nice and detailed post tomorrow.

tl, dr: I think its pretty obvious BB is town for what he is doing. Elaborating and faking that secrecy and strategy as scum is really really hard, and no offense, I dont think berry is capable of doing that. This of course throws my mallow VI read to the garbage and makes me reeavalute fishy/confucious in this new context. (After a quick skim, I dislike how he quickly dismisses my theory of BB being town for the emotional outburst)

Id really like BB to come full on this so that we can 100% confirm people in this scenario where I blindly trust BB... If we can clear a couple of people of not being mafia, then with POE we can get more reliable scum reads. At this point secrecy is not going to help anymore since scum already know he is some kind of power role.

Finally: Llama, you saying I dont have reasons to think you are scum is stupid as hell and not going to erase suddenly all the posting I dedicated to your case. Prove I lied, asshole.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Anon »

StrangerCoug wrote:Confucius vs. Flameaxe looks town vs. town to me, but I'll look again when I'm not distracted by what came in the mail for me today.
How is this an analysys of the current BB claiming and such?

BB, why is Coug not mafia?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Anon »

Villagers Alive: 7/12

Anon

Blackberry

Budja

Confucius

Flameaxe

StrangerCoug

xvart

Despite of BB's stupidity, I still think he is town (the gambit is that hard to implement if he is scum and it reeks of strong sincerity). Confucius is obvtown (activity, agressive tone, claim, reads, arguments). So the scums lie between this universe of (Budja, Flameaxe, Coug and xvart).

These are my preferences, based on reads during the whole game: Coug=Flameaxe>xvart>Budja. Im calling right now that Coug is mafia and Flameaxe is very likely the arsonist.

These two should be claiming in their next posts.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Anon »

You guys sound like you havent played mafia at all.

Mafia 101: Confirmation of role DOES NOT MEAN confirmation of alignment.

Coug's role can easily be a scum role to detect power roles and the arsonist, kinda like a flavored role cop.

But Coug is OBVSCUM because of this:
StrangerCoug wrote:I am a thief. I stole from Jack day one and Confucius day two, both times to check the validity of their claims.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Anon wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:I guess Jack was drinking too much when he claimed.
More later; I have chores to do.
What? You thought Jack's claim was real?
No.
Im willing to claim if the majority of them want me to but Coug should die asap.
Vote: StrangertCoug.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Anon »

Looks like someone is not READING HIS OWN POSTS:
Flameaxe wrote: If the entire town wants me to claim, I'll claim, but don't expect me to do it just because you tell me to. This is a democracy not a dictatorship.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Anon »

Im even being a nicer guy and asking for a majority. Also I think you are the arsonist.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Anon »

I adore the OMGUS but you are missing the point. Can you explain why did you want to confirm Jack0s role (Night 1) if you didnt think his claim was real (Day 1)?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Anon »

Unvote.

Stilll having Coug in the top of my scum spectrum but need to check something before I go full online. Hint: Prozac's love for non standard roles.

Ill claim as well. Paraphrasing, Im Joshua Gibs, a commuter. My wife and me own a mobile fish mongers. She sells the fish, and I go out in my boat and catch them. My secret is that I hate my job with a passion becuase its difficult and boring but it makes good money.

At night I may use my boat to sail into the ocean in relative safety. But I may not do this on consecutive nights. Ill keep to myself if I commuted or not yesterday.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Anon »

Flameaxe wrote:
Anon wrote:Im even being a nicer guy and asking for a majority. Also I think you are the arsonist.
Obligatory "Why?" comment here. Show me why, show the rest of the town why for that matter. I can't wait.
After BB called you the arsonist for the first time you changed dramatically your "townie" playstyle and have regained the playstyle/meta I remember from you (short posts, lurking,). But the most important thing is that you have stopped pretending you are looking for scum since that point. When was the last time you had a supect? Since I trust BB, then you cant be mafia, so yeah, you are the arsonist.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Anon »

Confucius wrote:I believe StrangerCoug’s ability (given Flameaxe’s claim). If StrangerCoug is scum, then we have no investigative roles. Maybe this is possible, but doing that in a game with so many kills is just rough. Why give
scum
a Thief role when the
Town
doesn’t have any investigative roles? Why let scum “hunt for power roles” at all when the Town practically does not have any power roles if StrangerCoug is scum? You might as well write the game off as a Town loss from the get-go.
Eh, no. First, not all games have investigative roles. Second, still in the drawing board, but Id say that an investigative on this game would be kinda imba, since a)we have both doc and a firefighter (potential protection-investigation combo); b)we are facing a very likely 2-1-9 setup, which means that both the mafia and the arsonist need more nights to win. More nights/more investigations/less odds of winning. and c)there is a bus driver. (seeb below).

In the other hand, a scum rolecop is the boost a small scumteam could have to increase their chances of winning, specially in a context of at least another antitown faction. And Im not even talking about the poison kill.
Confucius wrote:If Blackberry is scum, then the same logic applies. How the Hell is a Town with a couple protective roles and a Thief supposed to lynch scum when the few roles it
does
have are so easily screwed with (especially since
two
targets each night become scrambled)?
I think this is also another reason to think that the investigative ability does not belong to town. A simple scrambled result on an investigation can lead to a series of unfortunate events.
Confucius wrote:Budja could still be Mafia at this point trying to bluff his way out of the Day, but he is at least confirmed scum.
I agree with this. Im even leaning to think Budja is bluffing at this point. Need to reread if his night choices make sense with he being an arsonist.
Confucius wrote:Of all the claims, I disbelieve Anon’s the most. First, because it is not an ability that can be switched by a Bus Driver, and second, the Town already has two protective roles (Firefighter and Doctor).
Bus Driver doesnt switch abilities. Bus Driver switches targets. http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bus_Driver. I dont target.

I dont think there is a problem in having a firefighter, a doctor and a commuter. The first two are not even 100% effective against all the kills. Also, my role doesnt work on consecutive nights. And yeah, poison

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Anon »

xvart wrote:Does your flavor indicate something about a poison syringe? The fact that you were accused of medical malpractice makes me wonder if something strange is going on here.
This.

Also, (wifom tags), I was the last one in claiming. If I were scum, knowing that there were already two protection roles, I could have claimed any other thing besides commuter. (wifom tags)

People who havent claimed flavor should do it asap.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Anon »

xvart wrote:
Anon, 725 wrote:Since I trust BB, then you cant be mafia, so yeah, you are the arsonist.
Can you explain to me why you trust BB? Or give me a post number where you stated the same earlier?.
Forgot this.
Anon wrote:Nice and detailed post tomorrow.

tl, dr: I think its pretty obvious BB is town for what he is doing. Elaborating and faking that secrecy and strategy as scum is really really hard, and no offense, I dont think berry is capable of doing that. This of course throws my mallow VI read to the garbage and makes me reeavalute fishy/confucious in this new context. (After a quick skim, I dislike how he quickly dismisses my theory of BB being town for the emotional outburst)
Anon wrote:Despite of BB's stupidity, I still think he is town (the gambit is that hard to implement if he is scum and it reeks of strong sincerity).

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Anon »

Im here.

I think this is pretty simple.

I trust BB. I trust Confucious. Even if they werent semiconfirmed, those would be my top town reads.

I have my reservations with the Coug claim as I explained in my previous post, there is something weird going on there (Jack investigation).

We also know Budja is confirmed antitown.

If we are dealing with a 3-2-1 scenario, then xvart HAS to be scum from my pov. My read is still somewhat neutral but I obviously know I am not scum so POE kicked your ass, dude.

@Confucious: my point is that my role does not target, so a bus driver wouldnt affect me in the less. Think of my role as a passive ability rather than an active one. For example, its like you saying a godfather doesnt make sense in a setup with a tracker.

We should probably try to outsmart the scumbags in this night. Coordinating actions here would probably give them more information.
xvart wrote:Oh, and if the best play is to lynch the mafia and not the arsonist, then
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Anon
xvart.
Nice try scumbag.

Unvote Vote: xvart.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Anon »

fyi, Ive probably used that phrase in all my games. I like how it sounds.

Dont do anything stupid tonight, BB. We can win this one

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Anon »

Vote: Blackberry (BB)

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Anon »

So, according to this rule

18. Each game day will last until the mod posts that the day has ended. This happens if the players have made a decision on a lynch, or when the deadline hits, whichever comes first. Each day, deadline hits after 3 weeks. If no decission has been made at deadline, then it takes half the amount of votes to lynch, if there is a tie above the limit then the one who reached the limit first will be lynched, if noone is at the limit, there will be no lynch.

scum have probably won. Sigh.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Anon »

Votecount plz.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Anon »

I tip my hat to you good sir.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Anon »

Confucius wrote:There is still time for you to absolve your evil ways, Anon. Why not kill Budja overnight? He never liked you anyways. He is probably stealing from you. I heard he kicks puppies. Have you checked your wallet lately? He would probably kill you if he had the chance.
I was actually considering killing him. We were thinking BB could bus one of us.

Budja HI5 dude, you were awesome with that arsonist claim. Any problem with sharing the QT?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Anon »

<3 Prozac.

You did right. Town could have still won.

I enjoyed this game immensely. And the group of players were awesome.

Also since its already kinda known, Ill let Flameaxe know that I am a Populartajo alt. (thats how I knew his ancient meta). FTR, I really believed in my arguments when I made it. You should probably go back to your gutsy playstyle rather than the convoluted system.

GG.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”