Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Anon »

Nice and detailed post tomorrow.

tl, dr: I think its pretty obvious BB is town for what he is doing. Elaborating and faking that secrecy and strategy as scum is really really hard, and no offense, I dont think berry is capable of doing that. This of course throws my mallow VI read to the garbage and makes me reeavalute fishy/confucious in this new context. (After a quick skim, I dislike how he quickly dismisses my theory of BB being town for the emotional outburst)

Id really like BB to come full on this so that we can 100% confirm people in this scenario where I blindly trust BB... If we can clear a couple of people of not being mafia, then with POE we can get more reliable scum reads. At this point secrecy is not going to help anymore since scum already know he is some kind of power role.

Finally: Llama, you saying I dont have reasons to think you are scum is stupid as hell and not going to erase suddenly all the posting I dedicated to your case. Prove I lied, asshole.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Anon »

StrangerCoug wrote:Confucius vs. Flameaxe looks town vs. town to me, but I'll look again when I'm not distracted by what came in the mail for me today.
How is this an analysys of the current BB claiming and such?

BB, why is Coug not mafia?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Flameaxe I can 100% confirm isn't
Mafia

I don't think Coug is mafia because he was on mallowgeno before he slipped. Not 100%, but a good bet.

--- ---

I don't see a problem with secrecy at this point. If I die at night, you can just look at my role and deduce what happened. If I am alive tomorrow, I can (and probably will) explain then. We only need one more vote to verify if I am right or not. Plus, I'd rather people do less talking and more voting. The quicker we end the day, the less info mafia has to make their decisions tonight.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Budja »

Considering that a mallow wagon never really showed signs of taking off, I'd peg Coug as not mafia as well.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Confucius »

Blackberry, claim your information if you have any. If you are claiming Vig be out with it, because if that is the case I have information to share as well.

I would appreciate it if you unvoted mallowgeno immediately
. I will explain why soon.
llamaeatataco, Post 622 wrote:@Con: How is drawing negative attention to yourself by irritating everyone and in general making them more likely to lynch you a scum move? Explain this to me, it might be entertaining.
It is not a Town move even at best (and it certainly does not make the game “fun”), and at worst it is scummy. Posts like Flameaxe’s Post 251 where he called Jack a “lazy fucking twat” are uncalled for, and I found the post to be independently scummy because I thought Jack looked very Town for much of the game, and that he was not being
lazy
, he was simply not being as
forthcoming
as Flameaxe wanted.

I do understand that it is easier to get “town reads” on players I know to be Town as I am reading, but I will say that I never got a read on Mitsuru Kirijo, even though I knew she was Town when I entered. I felt that both you and Flameaxe were
particularly
abrasive to Raivann and Jack (essentially for “laziness,” which I do not agree with), and now they are both known to be dead and Town.
"An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger."
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Confucius »

In case that was not clear: somebody (and not necessarily Blackberry) needs to unvote mallowgeno immediately. I do not believe this to be the optimal lynch.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I think smart people *may* know who I am.

As I've said before:
I'd rather people do less talking and more voting. The quicker we end the day, the less info mafia has to make their decisions tonight.
If you have information you think clears mallow or something along those lines, I would post it. If you are a role and do have info that you think could be helpful in a certain way, you *MAY* indeed actually say something that you, unknowingly, could point to another mafia if you are not mafia.

I think you are mafia. But if you're not, it may do you good to post your info now before the night so we can make sense of it while both of us are still alive.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Confucius »

Since you are online:

I am the Doctor. I only protect against Mafia kills. Last night, I protected xvart.

If you are claiming Vigilante, then Flameaxe is very likely Arsonist with nightkill immunity, and mallowgeno is probably Mafia who indeed tried to kill Flameaxe. In this situation,
we are better off lynching the Arsonist
because that takes away an antitown nightkill. You should unvote because Flameaxe right now has every incentive to hammer if he sees this thread and realizes he is the best lynch.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Confucius »

I am having some internet troubles, or else that post would have been up faster. (This post is also taking longer than it should because of connection issues).

Additionally:

If your theory is correct, we have two scum in the bag. Now it comes down to order of lynching. If we lynch mallowgeno, then you will probably fail if you try to kill Flameaxe, given that he probably survived a nightkill last night and hence we should assume he has nightkill immunity. However, if we lynch Flameaxe, then (i) you at least have a chance, if the mafia do not have a role-blocker, to kill mallowgeno tonight, and (ii) this takes away a nightkill from the Arsonist that we probably cannot block (because the Firefighter is dead). This way, I can at least protect you tonight and the mafia are put in a dilemma even if they do have a role-blocker.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Or I can post and not hammer.

Just sayin'.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Confucius »

Then you should be fine with Blackberry unvoting mallowgeno. There is literally zero reason to have a player teetering at L-1 right now.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Blackberry »

So I have this long post that I've written out (where I claim and give out all my details), and now it is copyed in case I change my mind and want to post it. I keep battling whether it is better to keep it a secret from the off-chance mafia is still confused about my knowledge (although I suspect Flameaxe may have an idea).

Point-blank, with my knowledge: There is
no
reason at this point to assume Flameaxe has night-kill Immunity.

As I said earlier, mafia have free reign to kill him tonight if they wish. I suspect if he is arsonist he will be gunning for mafia anyways.

Also, your claim has made things more difficult for me. Although I am still not sure whether to believe it. I was hoping you would claim tracker or watcher on something relevant. Your claim does change my actions of what I'm going to do tonight and my intentions (which is defintely a good thing).

CONFUCIUS: If mallow comes up ROLEBLOCKER, save ME and I guarantee (Not 100%, but very close) you, me and you will both be alive tomorrow. This is another
Trust Me
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Confucius »

I do not trust players, even players I think to be Town. I play based off what I know.

What I know is that if we think we know who the Arsonist is, they should be lynched today. If mallowgeno is Mafia and expected Flameaxe to die because the Mafia tried to kill Flameaxe, then
I
know the kill did not fail from a Doctor protection.

There is absolutely zero reason for you not to have unvoted right now. You can always replace your vote later.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Confucius: I "saved" Flameaxe, and, furthermore, I KNOW he was the mafia's target. Although I think Flameaxe is a good candidate for Arsonist, I have no guarantee that he is indeed the Arsonist. Mallow has made a slip that only a mafia would have made.

Flameaxe: You're a smart person and should have a decent idea of what I am, and yet you still haven't voted mallow. This still pings me as you are the Arsonist without night-kill immunity, who wants to get on the mafia's good side so that they don't kill you. There is no logical reason for you not to have voted mallow at this point.

Also: If there are three mafia, and we don't kill one today (aka if we killed Flameaxe- A GUARANTEED NON-MAFIA). Then we *COULD* wake up tomorrow at Lynch or Lose for the rest of the game.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

although I suspect Flameaxe may have an idea
I'll call myself 90% sure at this point...If that 90% chance is right, then I might say don't claim it right now. My idea makes perfect sense in my head, but who's to say my head is right.

I hope I'm right Berry. :D

EDIT, IM UP TO 99 PERCENT WITH BERRY'S LATEST POST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Flameaxe, if you think you have an idea, and read all my posts from this day, and your idea makes sense. You're right.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I forgot to add: and vote mallow. Why haven't you done so by now?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I will in my next post. Gathering my thoughts just in case. I'm also half-asleep.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

And I did a quick little reread half asleep, and I don't feel any different.

Vote: Mallow
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Finally. Although at this point I'm pretty sure Mafia might know what I am too. Unless both mafia have no idea *Cross fingers?*.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Cross fingers.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Confucius »

Blackberry, please understand:

This is a game of informed minority against uninformed majority. Right now, I have several guesses at what you are hinting at, but the mafia probably
know exactly what is going on
(doubly so if you are Mafia). Playing "secretive" right now is not helping the Town. If "smart" players have already "figured out who you are," then you should assume the Mafia have figured it out. You started your sentence, now finish it.

Pre-post edit: Brilliant, a hammer. And surprisingly, a hammer from Flameaxe. It's a good thing we didn't give anybody else a chance to claim information they might have had which could have helped us figure out the game, or get any other thoughts whatsoever on the issue.

Since I am likely dead for all practical purposes, and since I now do not even have time to read the game and see how this latest exchange might affect my views on the game, I will caution: if mallowgeno is Mafia, there is no reason to assume Strangercoug is not paired with mallowgeno simply because he attacked him early at the start of Day Two. If scum are going to bus a partner, they will undoubtedly bus the partner who is playing the worst before all else, especially if that player just made a "slip" that other players are probably going to catch onto anyways. Scum have a way of viewing their partners' actions in the worst light possible.

Also, there is also no reason to assume Blackberry is Town. I am particularly dumbfounded that he did not unvote mallowgeno when there is absolutely no detriment to unvoting whatsoever, and even further stupefied that he would insist on a hammer at this junction of the game.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Actually, rethinking. If you were a Doctor would you *REALLY* claim just based off of that information? [[I have an idea what your answer might be if you were being sincere, but I want to see you say it yourself since you're on now]]

Also: At this point in time, it doesn't benefit any town people to know what I am when they're already voting. All my information is on the table. If I die and my role is revealed, the logical deductions can be made. Right now it wouldn only benefit scum if they knew my role.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, Confuc: Just so you know, and since I'm saying it now it really doesn't mean anything, but I just thought I'd let you know. I did consider unvoting Mallow because I wanted to hear your info. But once you claimed, there was nothing else I needed to hear concerning your role info and I knew Mallow was still the correct lynch. As I've iterated before, my point is wanted a lynch now is because the less info mafia have, the better.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Booooo, I wish you were on so you could answer the question of why you claimed Doctor when under no pressure.

Also, your quote of thinking you have a "couple of ideas" of what I am: doesn't seem right to me.

Also, if you had read about StrangerCoug, you would have known he was on mallow BEFORE mallow made his slip.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”