farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

confirming is for wimps. This is day 1 people. Lets get are wands at the ready here.

vote: rajrhcpfreak

You are the hardest person to read for me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Vote: farside22
for being the first one to vote someone else. OMG U SUX
You are still bitter at being killed in (on going game reference) and flipping scum after killing me aren't you? :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:Bleh. I don't like the books. I just think they're good material for a bastard game.
Blasphamy!!!
unvote:
vote: MMM

How dare you say such words in this game!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:Also, MMM, stop digging a hole for yourself.
You are voting MMM why would you say this with your vote sitting on him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Nobody Special wrote:Is
no one
going to address that MMM said this is a bastard game and the Mod hasn't said anything to that effect?

Also, am I overthinking this?
overthinking. But if that is why you are voting him based on some bastard mod viewpoint doesnt' that lead to more his role and seeing what he got? how does that = scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seraphim wrote:Because whenever I read his posts, I facepalm and my face is starting to hurt.

I feel better don't you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Tue May 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nobody Special wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:
Mod, I voted SensFan, you forgot to note it!
HEY GAIZ KITTEN HAS NO VOTE
I'm thinking that the mod doesn't count it since the vote is for him. Not that he as a rule against voting him but most people like a UK game will state you can vote anyone or anything to be lynched, which is not in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

IH: I agree with your thought process but I don't see how that makes NS worthy of a vote. Just because he thought of it differently then you.

God this site is lagging terribly today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Sudo_Nym wrote:It's early, so it's very hard to tell, but I'm innately suspicious of anyone who tries to delay or stop meaningful discussion. And so far, the silliness that has delayed it was perpetrated mainly by Nobody Special, farside, and MPR. Oddly, all three of them are also on the 6 man MMM bandwagon. No guarantees of anything, so early, but worth keeping an eye on.
unvote:
vote: Sudo

That's pretty hypocritcal statement consider your converstions so far was giving a plus point to NS for trying to make conversation then voting him for back tracking and being silly. Yet you Sudo offer nothing to move the conversation forward but pointless blames towards others.

Lets note the things you didn't note in all this.
Fake: voting randomly and ignoring MMM (why?)
Sera: Asking about the vote from Fate and not following through
Anyone that made one or two post and staying so low off the radar as not to move the game forward.

Things you noted:
People being silly. OMG stop us from talking how dare we.
Noting things although minor (cough me) in regards to IH's post and comment and asking NS more about his vote on MMM and his thought process.
Basically your asking no questions and scorning people who even though you see "joking" are actually looking at things more seriously then the non/lack of comment posters.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote: Things you noted:
People being silly. OMG stop us from talking how dare we.
Noting things although minor (cough me) in regards to IH's post and comment and asking NS more about his vote on MMM and his thought process.

Basically your asking no questions and scorning people who even though you see "joking" are actually looking at things more seriously then the non/lack of comment posters.
Note the bold should be under things that sudo didn't note in his critism of others.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:@ farside22: What do you mean by "ignoring MMM"? Why should he question my distaste for the book series?
I did this in another game where I voted for someone that most found anatagnist to see reactions. You kind of made it easy for me to get a wagon going to analysis how people reacted and what they said.
I have found scum to ignore jumping on a bw most times out of fear or ignore things that look easy. There is the scum that jump on the bw but those are harder to read. Right now I have a gut call someone on your wagon is scum but it's just gut right now.
This is a harry potter theme game anyone that didn't react to such a statement is either a harry potter hater or someone trying to fly low on the radar and not react.
Scum don't like to react in my book. The flow under the radar making very little waves.
Sudo on the other hand also is doing one of my favorite scum tell moments where they bitch about lack of content and jokes but dont' move the game forward themselves, also called posting fluff.
I suspect FakeGold scum more for lack of reaction to your comment and Sudo scum based on his fluff/bitch post right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:@ farside22: What do you mean by "ignoring MMM"? Why should he question my distaste for the book series?
Also you should note most people voted you because of that comment. Which hey if your town it's a great way to get reaction and see how people react.
I have a feeling based on everything you said you mean it.

*jerk*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Wed May 26, 2010 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

@FakeGod: You were the first one I notice to RVS after MMM's comment. Did someone else?
*looks*
I note UK's constant comment about here vote and really it's pointless yeah she's on my list too but something about her second post gives me the hebby jebbies.
No one else avoiding commenting that I see do you?
Sudo: Read post 79 that pretty much states my view on why ignoring someone who is doing an RVS and not much else looks scummy.
scum sudo wrote:People having fun isn't a problem. People should have fun- it's a game. But when your "fun" is causing a distraction from the purpose of the actual game, it presents a potential problem. Perhaps I should have simply feigned outrage at MMM and posted a lolcat, instead?
How is it distracting? Do you see anyone else promoting discussion in any way shape or form?
scum sudo wrote:I didn't ask questions because I didn't need to ask questions to provoke a reaction- your post, at a minimum, suggests that I did a very fair job by simply making an observation. And again, saying that "My bullshit is okay because I'm not lurking" is completely worthless on page 4; lurking, in my opinion, doesn't really become noteworthy until the game starts moving. In other words, when people cut the bullshit.
Great so we are both agreed your not asking question and just bitching about the players.
Oh wow the someone noticed me comment is thrown there just to justify you doing something.
And you say your not scum. pfft
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

scum sudo wrote:I stated from the off that I wasn't a fan of the time wasting

You did? Really I would love to see this quote where you said you were not a fan of wasting time in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #90 (isolation #14) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

So Sudo: Your saying I'm making observations (IE: bitching about people) but it's still means I'm providing something to move the game along.
You did this twice. The first time no one said anything. So......how did this move along the first time you tried it? If your goal was truely to try and move the game forward wouldn't you try another tactic instead of more bitching again?
If people continued to ignore your bitching does it really move the game along?

By the way your quote doesn't say your not a fan of waste. Just that the conversation being had was not helping. That is not the same thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way ignoring questions being asked at you helps me to see you more scummy Sudo please continue to ignore those points you can't respond to.
IE:
far wrote:How is it distracting? Do you see anyone else promoting discussion in any way shape or form?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #93 (isolation #16) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Please someone read what sudo said that started this arguement read his response above to my pressure then vote the scum for his backtracking and hypocritical ways.
Thanks.

For those missing it:
sudo wrote:It's early, so it's very hard to tell, but I'm innately suspicious of anyone who tries to delay or stop meaningful discussion. And so far, the silliness that has delayed it was perpetrated mainly by Nobody Special, farside, and MPR. Oddly, all three of them are also on the 6 man MMM bandwagon. No guarantees of anything, so early, but worth keeping an eye on.
Isse I'm having he's not moving the conversation along. His retort after I call out him on if anyone
is promoting discussion or how we are distracting which was his initial bitch in the first place.
Sudo wrote:I ignored the question because its worthless. "Nobody else is better" is not a reasonable excuse for anything, ever, and it's no better in a mafia game. One would think a mother would know that.
Basically his pointless bitching out those stalling the game is just that white noise which is my point exactly as it in his own words isn't giving him shit as far as reads or observations other then saying people are being silly and it's distracting but offering nothing in return to move the game along.
Lets add to scum tells awnsering a question with a question and not answering the point at all to my ever growing list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #107 (isolation #17) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Espeonage wrote:Ok now as far my meta on him goes FG plays like VI through early day one or at least he did in the last game I played.
Farside's drive is appreciated and I am tempted to think that farside and sudo are townies that got off on the wrongfoot as opposed to doing anything wrong.
If game is over can I get a link to the FG game.
Why do you think two townies getting off on the wrong foot with me and sudo?
kmd: you better post something of value this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 am

Post by farside22 »

@Raj: Happy birthday
Sera: What's your view on my case against Sudo?

Espy: Do you understand my view on why I believe Sudo to be scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #119 (isolation #19) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

MMM: What about those that hoped on your wagon?
Why just an FOS?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (isolation #20) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

I found IH comments informative. However I note so far most games I'm in with NS he always comes off as scummy. I did think his reactions to the vote for IH was a bit over reactive. I dont' see how IH was opportunist in the least with his vote or comments.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #21) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

NS: You really make my head hurt.

Also before I forget.

mod: V/LA from May 29th - May 30th. Will be back June 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #130 (isolation #22) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Ugh I forgot there was 31 days. But yeah I'm out on the 31st in transit from place to home actually. limbo sounds right.
What was the purpose for your comment on IH?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #139 (isolation #23) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to see what Sera says before I respond to Sudo's comments.
IE: I'm not going to help sera put forth something on why I won.
Kmd: This game is like pulling teeth of getting info. Too much caution I note from people and it's aggravating.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #141 (isolation #24) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:56 am

Post by farside22 »

mb53 is a perfect example of someone not reading the game.
*sigh*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #144 (isolation #25) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:
MMM, what did you learn from your "Gambit"?
Well, I'm pretty sure at this point that fariside22 is town. If she was also setting up a kind of gambit, she likely knew that I was doing the same. So if she was scum, why would she play into it?
Sadly I have only 2 town reads from the gambit. I more scum suspects then town and most people I just want to head smack a few times.
Actually I'm leaning town on one other. I will have a full list when more people actually respond that says more then crap.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (isolation #26) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

NS: Instead of bitching tell me who so far is giving you scum vibes and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In other news Sudo is still looking scummy as all hell and RC may be his scum partner.
for those trying to figure out why. Look at sudo complain about those holding back with RVS but comments only on ooba's post but says nothing to RC who is continuing to make jokes and nothing more.
Sudo any reason for ignoring RC's comments?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (isolation #28) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sudo_Nym wrote:It's early, so it's very hard to tell, but I'm innately suspicious of anyone who tries to delay or stop meaningful discussion. And so far, the silliness that has delayed it was perpetrated mainly by Nobody Special, farside, and MPR. Oddly, all three of them are also on the 6 man MMM bandwagon. No guarantees of anything, so early, but worth keeping an eye on.
Tell me again why you are not voting for RC while stating this and then tell me why it's not scummy Sudo?
You think because he's getting others noting his behavoir you should just ignore it then? You think that it's not scummy even though you called out anyone for delaying RVS. RC isn't even mentioned in this post in the first place.
That is why I'm noticing you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #185 (isolation #29) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sudo_Nym wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Tell me again why you are not voting for RC while stating this and then tell me why it's not scummy Sudo?
You think because he's getting others noting his behavoir you should just ignore it then? You think that it's not scummy even though you called out anyone for delaying RVS. RC isn't even mentioned in this post in the first place.
That is why I'm noticing you.
It's a team game, at it's heart. There's no need for me to pile onto RC, so long as it is getting done. And if my intention was truly to completely ignore him, then at least we can agree I'm making a poor job of it.
:roll:
Still waiting on Sera but by tomorrow if he doesn't say anything a point by point mark will be made on why Sudo is scum.
Those saying he is town still haven't told me why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #188 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

I could kiss you right now ooba. I actually have kmd on my scum list which is what I'm not voting for RC right now. I didnt' like his post it's just so blah for him and doesnt' give the details and forthought I expect from him. It's the main reason I'm sticking with voting Sudo right now over RC.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #192 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm doing my list short and simple.

town:
MMM
IH
ooba

on the fence between town and tearing me up

Reaper

Something that tears me the most about a player (not in a good way

raj
Espy
Sera

scum

sudo
kmd
fakegod
(insert lurker here)

If your not on this list it's because you are hard to read or havent' given shit to this game.
UK replacing for her reason makes me think all sorts of scum motive. But I have yet to see UK say give up before.
Just a rub in the wrong direction
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

MacavityLock wrote:
farside22 wrote:town:
ooba

UK replacing for her reason makes me think all sorts of scum motive. But I have yet to see UK say give up before.
Just a rub in the wrong direction
Same player slot. So, what's the read?
ReaperCharlie wrote:-MacavityLock, 2 posts, just replaced in, posts scumlist that ignores sudo and MMM but votes me to follow the crowd. ... ok?
MMM is boringly null. Sudo hasn't done enough to qualify him as scummy in my book, but he should start scumhunting.

I'm kind of surprised nobody's even commented on my Miller claim.
The mod needs to update the front page. That's what's up with that.
Well nvm my UK thoughts.

MOD UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE PLEASE@@

Miller claim I missed it frankly. mb didn't claim but you didn. I think mb is a newb but let me check on this to see if it's note worthy to call out. Usually when ever I see a miller claim I go meh and see how a player acts to determine if it's scum fake claiming or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #195 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Also ML rereading you in iso are you just talking about those you find scummy? Anything more to add to your thoughts so far? Any questions you may want to ask?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Just so you two know (@Espy and FG) there was a discussion way back when, for when it's best to claim a miller role. Most agreed if you are town to claim first thing because if your investigated by a cop and then claim miller you are bound to look like scum.
That doesn't stop scum for fake claiming. Which is why I base miller claims off of how someone plays and not the claim it's self.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #230 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 am

Post by farside22 »

okay sera at least broke down the simplest way my biggest issue on Sudo.
He argued after the above that what he did was bring up conversation and then when I stated that all he did was bitch about the joking and no one said boo the first time that if he wanted to get things moved on conversation wise doing something more then posting fluff that doesn't move the game forward he should try something new. In which case he got more defensive and didn't answer my questions.

ML/RC is a town/town fight. Both of you need to go look somewhere else. Seriously
Kmd's vote and reasoning on ML is terrible and just increased my scum read on him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #239 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 am

Post by farside22 »

^^ this guy is so scummy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #242 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

ML: and the case on him and peoples points are more scummy then ML, hence I dub ML town.
RC is arging things with many people and not backing off. The last game he was scum (currently ongoing) he came off scummy when arguing and said little to nothing on people he found scummy really well, hence town comment.

kmd: what do you find about raj that says town? :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #264 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
farside22 wrote: kmd: what do you find about raj that says town? :?
Nothing stands out.

Was just curious if you had a case or not.
He's not scum hunting. He jumps on bw and has said little to nothing at all since the game started. That is why I find Raj scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

sudo wrote:
RC wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
farside22 wrote:Sudo any reason for ignoring RC's comments?
Any particular reason why my comments are necessary?
RC is obvious
, and has been commented on at length already, by a variety of people. He even has a number of votes.
What did you mean by that statement, then?
I meant that the case about you was obvious, and was being picked up on. You were under some pressure for it, if you'll recall. I never assume that one piece of evidence, however obvious, is enough to call a person scummy, however. That's why the word "scummy" never appears in that post. I wanted to see how you responded to the pressure before I declared one way or the other, and you did okay, so I never voted. Not to say I'm convinced of your innocence, but there you have it.
This sounds like such bull shit comments to me. I swear why is this guy not having a wagon on him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

FakeGod wrote:Anyone know the latest vote count?

@farside: how come everyone thinks you're town? (raises eyebrow)
Most people have played with me before and know my meta. You want links?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside: who do you think is more likely to be scum based on their current activity level and past performance: raj or Sudo?

Do you think they are scum together? Why or why not?
I always assume one scum group in games this size till night comes in. I always assume a SK with 12 or more just because it's how I can be as a mod.
That said I just find Sudo and raj scum for seperate reason's. Could they be scum together? It's hard to say when they don't really say anything about the other I lean more yes on this.
Sudo just rings scum with every word he writes. I would vote raj just for lack of input (which goes for most people in this game) It's why my vote hasn't moved from Sudo so far.

Kmd: I disagree with your list but I can see your points on FG. Not completely but I put him down to an IGMEO category. I see sudo/raj/??/insert another lurker (fuzzy?) here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Kmd: I would say till my computer (internet) issue's occured I was living up to my town meta.
@Raj: Your last post is the best you have so far and yet I see no scum hunting or reasoning in your post.

@ those voting Raj I don't like Sudo. It hasn't changed and the sudden shift in that direction is just trying to get out of trying to scum hunt.

@ all posting 10 to 1 Sens has flaked.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #299 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Can you prod people that have not posted in the last 4 days please!?

Will have more tomorrow. Sorry
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #307 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Doing my read of each player. I need to go but here is my start so far.

Espy:
Contradicts himself by saying he see's 2 townie's arguing but says the following about Sudo
I don't see the points on sudo and so I don't have a particular tell either way on him thus far.
post 133 Still early in the game and your vote is RVS what kind of case would you expect this early?

post 161 really this case and reasoning is better?

I could see an espy/sudo scum team

FakeGod: Ask lots of questions about things he doesn't understand but I see no real scum hunting from this guy. No real suspects on who he thinks is scum. FG who do you think is scum?
I read as flying under the radar.

fuzzy: Not really a great start from fuzzy. No real question, talks more about the theme then questioning people. His first real case on RC is valid.
Needs a prod, right now null

IH: 4 post but 2 out of 4 were well thought out. I would like more from IH on who else he finds scummy.
read town

jmj: seriously this guy has done nothing at all this game. No scum hunting, no comments about any player in the game and his last post just screams scum trying to delay doing anything further
SCUM!

PJ/KMD: nothing of interest from PJ. first real post from kmd and he votes for RC but only because of content and not real good content. Seriously there is more then one person doing this. Doesn't comment about the sudo/far's argument. What else can you expect with a weak case from RC?
I thought you knew me better than this. My reads tend to mostly come from either gut or an unorthodox tell that often gets discounted as "weak" even though my tells tend to be very accurate. I have one of those tells on MMM and a gut read on Espeon.
There is gut and then there is meh. I know you have been wrong with your gut too. *cough* Gheb *cough* I was right about my read on him. :/
About RVS, I STRONGLY dislike a stage where everyone is doing nothing but joking and basically ignoring anything serious in the game.
--------HOWEVER, it is a game and should be fun, so jokes throughout the entire game are perfectly fine as long as it doesn't distract from the game.
Again I found many with lack of context so why single out RC?
Farside, are you really suggesting that UK replaced out strategically? Because I don't see that at all.
I always feel suspicious when I see a player I know ask to replace and handling other games just fine.

hypocrite much? all this gut play and lack of real reason for your suspects and you want to question my gut feel on a player?
Were you trying to play that way?
You have me on your town list why are you asking this question? Typically I either go aggressive or not depending on the game. This game needed a kick in the ass, so yes part of my aggressiveness was trying to get something going with this game.
post 294 this is better and at least more in depth reasoning.

I still don't trust kmd reading him. I don't like how he ignores the argument between sudo and myself and has no opinion on it or gut feel comments about it. I don't like that his initial case on rc was something I saw others doing in the game and could be put on many others in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

farside, ooba, kmd, fakegod, ANYONE, I want to know NOW who you are willing to SERIOUSLY lynch, and WHY.
Sudo, Raj and jmj

Sudo see my iso, jmj see post 307 and raj is just his blatant following and lack of content. I expect better from him. He had one good post and it was not great.
Seeing post 311 from jmj doesn't change my view of him in the least.

@kmd: maybe it's the way you wrote your last post in comparison to others. Right now I can't remember without looking back why I liked that comment better then others.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #396 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sudo_Nym wrote:That's basically why I was hesitant to nameclaim, because I knew that there was little chance people would simply buy a dementor as good. I know that I certainly wouldn't, if I didn't have direct access to the role PM.

To ooba: I win as town. That's why I said I'm pro-town. I win when the scum are dead. And I don't know what you mean by MT-class.
This person should be lynched for not putting the town win con down correctly. I have something in regards to the ministry being back in control.
Now unless Sens did a whole lot of WIFOM for the town win con (never saw that) I'm 99% sure sudo will flip scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #402 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

MacavityLock wrote:farside, please check your role PM and report back.
I checked it while I saw the claim. I used a paraphrase very carefully and it's a hard one to paraphrase. There is nothing in my pm that says you win when all scum or dead or all parties XX are dead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #445 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn UK bothered me but ooba played a good game. I thought he had sound comments. I want to go back and read the man
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I finally got an hour to sit down and read. My brain went to mush at page 22.

Ns post filler post
Calls IH opportunist, when question later doesn't have a reason or rhyme for this comment.
mb53 by page 5 this guy strikes me as floating scum.
Espy wishy wash I don't like his taking a step back here when I ask him why he thinks Sudo is town
NS seriously scummy stuff Backtracking and making things up is the first thing I think of reading post like this.
Ns avoiding he avoid answering the purpose of his vote or why he found IH opportunist still
kmd wrote: Oh, I see what Nobody Special was looking at. I don't agree with it, but I can see where he is coming from. Not scummy on his part at all.
What dod you see here?
NS wrote:
I got a rather low-key, non-reaction from IH. I would think that bad-scum would freak just a little at that accusation; therefore the reaction serves (in my mind) to push IH a little towards town.

I'm neither happy nor unhappy with the reaction itself; I'm just happy that I got one. (I detest being ignored.)
I don't get this.
mb53 is so scum based on this post concern Thinking too much about what is best and showing concern about it.

Esp still being scummy vote and reasoning on RC was pretty craptabulous.

ML replaces mb and claims miller. I really don't like his vote on RC. It's a crappy post coming from him too.

Knowing ooba is a traitor and based on his catch up post one of these 4 is probable scum
ooba wrote:Scum potentials: {MMM,RC,Sudo,Espeonage}
Raj votes for RC for no reason stated

Read on FG as of page 10 he ask lots of questions but I see no real scum hunting from him.

kmd's vote on RC on page 10 makes no sense. I didn't see a reason he thought RC scum any more at this point.

Rereading this again
Kmd4390 wrote:Ok.

-Started out posting non-content
-When called on non-content, you posted the "lame attempt" post just to appear to be posting content.
-misrepped my callout of the above
-laughed off my case and joke voted well after everyone was done with the RVS
-When I made real points, but also included jokes, you chose to respond to the jokes and ignore the points
-I forget who it was, but you called someone out for using only the scumtell of lack of activity when at the time, you were doing the exact same thing
-Then there's the whole FakeGod thing where you call him on lurking and vote him while admitting there are worse offenders of the exact same thing.
-When I point out the above point, you say call it a chainsaw defense of FakeGod
-The glasses on your avatar diasappear too quickly

Couldn't you say that what you said earlier about RC could fit under Raj? In regards to non content and lame attempt at posting? So I'm thinking this is really hypocritical

FG seriously? there is 16 players total in the game you have one scum suspect that even you gave a hard time for claiming miller without a cause and you don't think a newb knows better about claiming miller early?

So calling FG scum at this point.

KMD: Ooba flipped death eather mafia traitor. I don't believe just because the words death eater (which was a group in the book) changes much with a traitor role. :'/

@RC: Dramonic is correct in his thought process on the death. I agree that someone being scratched and torn as desribed would not come from a death eater group. Did you get a note what hit you that "weakened" you?
FakeGod wrote:Right, and I think if SK then Fenrir, and if vig then Lupin.

So we shouldn't rely on this "vig" person/animal because he's probably SK.
@FG: Scum are more concerned with a SK then town. I'm really watching you.

Furcolow why are you voting for MPR?
Furcolow wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Paraphrasing my PM. I'm Prongs the patronus. As a patronus I can't be killed in the conventional way. If I am killed I get to keep posting in the thread.
so when we kill you, you can confirm this. awesome.

unvote
##vote espeonage

Seriously? This is the only case and comment you have this game?

Things I noted: Ooba flipping scum traitor if he was signally I noted a few people he ignored that I find highly questionable (1) Nobody Special and Raj. He's scum and they are easy people to make comment about him. Those 2 and FG. I don't like seeing traitor's ignore players that are easy lynches or people that made comments that should be quetioned.

My top suspects as of now are NS, Raj and FG.

vote: Nobody Special

On a side note with Drama. First I can get where he would think someone was saved if you look at the kill. I don't know if it was a scum slip or not. I don't know why he assumes doctor save. That is the thing I would question more about a the lack of kill there is a number of reason's it didn't go through. I have a heavy eye on Dramonic as well.
Dramo: Why assume doctor save first with a lack of death eater kill?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #684 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Furclow rant about me not reading the last 5 pages. Farside call's Furclow out for not reading her post where she stated from the start:
Okay I finally got an hour to sit down and read. My brain went to mush at page 22.
IE: Bit me.

As to FG. Nothing changed reading my PM 3 or 4 times. I looked for when scum are dead your group wins and see it no where. My win condition talks about the ministry being back in control. I am aware based on role info that how the death eaters kill is not part of the storyline mentioned by Sensfan today. They use curses, which was why I asked RC if he knew what hit him curse wise.

I don't see scum trade one for one which is why I think those voting Espy are strengthening things. Unless you believe MPR is scum (which at the end of the day some votes where going that way) I don't see scum trying to hang someone by role claiming.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #685 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Furcolow wrote:"I am glad ????farside is back?????"

REALLY?
she basically admitted herself she hadn't read the last little bit of the thread by her senseless accusations that were straight up lies and false information spoonfed to you as fact.
terrible
play. I am not saying I am a "bastion of town play", but at least I try and put for a little effort into reading and staying up on all the games i'm in.
Listen up asshole. If you haven't been paying attention to MS or my comments as of the last 3 weeks I had some RL shit hit the fan. So please fuck off.
Sincerely
farside
ML wrote: farside, why wouldn't you look at these as well?
I saw one I thought was about the same I missed the second.
They both are valid list to look at with ooba.
NS wrote: What's to get? It was early D1, RVS, I wanted a reaction, I got one. Seriously. What's not to get?
pointless fluff seems more likely
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #686 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Finally dramonic I'm still waiting on an answer to my question about assuming a doctor save first and foremost when seeing the flavor at the start of day 2. Why assume doctor save first?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:44 am

Post by farside22 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:*rolls eyes at dram's answer*

FG, why the h311 do you keep calling me stuff like that, quit it. I am seriously down for a wagon on either Esp or dram. Someone flip a coin please.

Btw the answer to your question is: because dram is possibly a doc, and even if Esp is town he can still talk to us during daytime and such. I still think dram is likely scum but I seem to be beating a dead horse that not enough people believe in, so I'm on Esp now in high hopes of lynching scum.

*...runs off to look in Pensieve for more damning info on either of them,
so we can at least stop bickering and kill someone like civilized people...*
My 2 cents between the 2 dramo seems scummier. I think the case on Espy is weak and no one has yet responded to the comment I made about why Espy would claim like that. It would be a trade 1 for 1 which isn't smart for scum to do. Unless you see MPR/Espy scum then I could see that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #749 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey I had a life and I'm exhausted. I will finish up my read tonight when I get home from work.
In other news the mod needs a good swift kick in the ass. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry I just can't get my real life issues sorted out and I feel I'm a hindrance to this game.
Mod: Please replace me. I'm sorry I really was looking forward to playing.
:(
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

God damn it. How many times did I say I didn't trust Kmd.
Grrrrr

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”