Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nobody Special wrote:
FakeGod wrote:@MLock: if you were indeed miller, why would you mention your claim more than once? Even asking people to comment on it?
Obvious scum is obvious.
No, FakeGod is on the right track here. Yeah, if Mac is a miller, claiming so is fine. But Mac seems to be going out of his way to shove it down our throats that he is a miller.

Not scummy at all on Fake's part. I think he is a newer player trying to grasp the game and actually makes a good point here.
Mac wrote:Which one, me or FG?
Heh, the old "who, me?" paranoid scum reaction. Love it.
Reap wrote:.... Never have I seen anyone (town or otherwise) eager to be vigged to 'save a lynch'.
Huh? He doesn't seem very "eager" to be vidged to me. Just seems to be pointing out that it's a smarter play than to lynch him. Which is wrong by the way. If it was a policy "CLAIMED MILLERS MUST DIE ARGHHH" kind of thing, I'd agree. But any smart town lynches who they believe to be scum most of the time.

Oh shit, never mind, I see where you read eagerness. Must have skimmed over the "shoot me in the face" comment.
Mac wrote:Find other games with millers please
Why?
Ooba wrote:I wager that at least 2 out of {RC, Kmd, Sudo, Esp, MMM} are scum.
Reap and Sudo would be my best guesses out of that list.
Mac wrote:Some facts:
I posted to the thread within 10 minutes on Sens replacing me in.
As a replacement, were I scum, I would not have had any opportunity to confer with scum buddies.
I have never gambitted Day 1 as scum (and can provide previous games at request).
And any of this matters why? Maybe you had this idea before that "next time I'm scum, I'm gonna try this", got a scum PM, and tried it.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Kmd4390 wrote:Not scummy at all on Fake's part. I think he is a newer player trying to grasp the game and actually makes a good point here.
I don't think FG is scummy for his questions. Never said he was.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Mac wrote:Which one, me or FG?
Heh, the old "who, me?" paranoid scum reaction. Love it.
NS quoted FG who was referring to me and said "Obvious scum is obvious". I didn't know who he was talking about. So I asked.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Mac wrote:Find other games with millers please
Why?
Millers are bad for the town and should not be around to complicate the late game. For the good of my win condition, I want out, and I think it makes more sense for a vig to do so than to waste a majority town lynch. I don't believe this is substantially different than millers should behave/have behaved on this site.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Mac wrote:Some facts:
I posted to the thread within 10 minutes on Sens replacing me in.
As a replacement, were I scum, I would not have had any opportunity to confer with scum buddies.
I have never gambitted Day 1 as scum (and can provide previous games at request).
And any of this matters why? Maybe you had this idea before that "next time I'm scum, I'm gonna try this", got a scum PM, and tried it.
A little thing called context. Meta me and you'll find that I'm ridiculously careful as scum. Could I have changed that up this game? Sure. But what's the upside? Especially when I'm specifically requesting to die this game.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

All of that is immaterial in comparison to what you SHOULD have done. Instead of providing what can only be described as a cop-out miller claim, you should have hunted scum like it was your last day to be alive, opening up a can of whoop-ass on whoever was acting scummy, and by doing so you could have
at least
hoped/tried to draw a NK toward you and off us, if not two (if there is in fact a SK role or two scum factions).

The fact that you're asking the town to waste a vig kill on you (as opposed to a lynch) STILL doesn't help us catch scum.

Either you're trying to act as a diversion (which doesn't make sense for scum trying to pull the heat off other scum, because we'd catch it right away)...

or, you really
are
a miller, and are just stupid or short-sighted, or both.

And Sudo, I eagerly await your return and your response to my questions.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

ReaperCharlie wrote:All of that is immaterial in comparison to what you SHOULD have done. Instead of providing what can only be described as a cop-out miller claim, you should have hunted scum like it was your last day to be alive, opening up a can of whoop-ass on whoever was acting scummy, and by doing so you could have
at least
hoped/tried to draw a NK toward you and off us, if not two (if there is in fact a SK role or two scum factions).
Oh, I have hunted scum, and I have found YOU. I'd love to draw off a NK, but it's kind of a pipe dream.

By the way, "hunted scum like it was [my] last day to be alive" is ridiculously stupid. I put forth a good effort to scum-hunt every game I'm in, and I really don't think that I can improve my scum-hunting accuracy by putting forth more effort. I can be wrong, and have been wrong many many times. So, my role is a liability for town, and I have no magic ability to hunt scum better as a Miller. Therefore, as I said, my best play is to accept death. Don't try to tell me what I
should
have done.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Either you're trying to act as a diversion (which doesn't make sense for scum trying to pull the heat off other scum, because we'd catch it right away)...

or, you really
are
a miller, and are just stupid or short-sighted, or both.
Congrats, you just proved I'm town. Now, who's scum? Even after your set of long posts, you still haven't put a vote down.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, first, let's check out Sudo's 74:
Sudo_Nym wrote:It's early, so it's very hard to tell, but I'm innately suspicious of anyone who tries to delay or stop meaningful discussion. And so far, the silliness that has delayed it was perpetrated mainly by Nobody Special, farside, and MPR. Oddly, all three of them are also on the 6 man MMM bandwagon. No guarantees of anything, so early, but worth keeping an eye on.
The interesting thing about this post is something that farside has already pointed out: this post doesn't contribute to meaningful discussion either.

Then check out 83:
Sudo wrote:At least I was doing something to try and create real discussion instead of pointless blather.
Not really. Where exactly do you create real discussion? Well, I suppose your post did create discussion but not in the way intended.

This disproves your intial point. If you really intended to create or move along discussion, wouldn't you have pointed out something noteworthy, something actually indicative of scum? Keeping the RVS going isn't and has never been a scumtell. Some town like their RVS. So?

Farside wins the argument because she's right about Sudo's contradiction in his play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 am

Post by farside22 »

okay sera at least broke down the simplest way my biggest issue on Sudo.
He argued after the above that what he did was bring up conversation and then when I stated that all he did was bitch about the joking and no one said boo the first time that if he wanted to get things moved on conversation wise doing something more then posting fluff that doesn't move the game forward he should try something new. In which case he got more defensive and didn't answer my questions.

ML/RC is a town/town fight. Both of you need to go look somewhere else. Seriously
Kmd's vote and reasoning on ML is terrible and just increased my scum read on him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:21 am

Post by ooba »

Sera, your tunneling on Sudo and not commenting on anything else (RC's play, Mac's claim) that happened after the farside-Sudo argument looks scummy.

Thoughts on other players?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

I haven't had time to reread the rest of the game and people wanted me to comment on that a long time ago. I'll catch up when I have time. Geez.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Seraphim wrote:Alright, first, let's check out Sudo's 74:
Sudo_Nym wrote:It's early, so it's very hard to tell, but I'm innately suspicious of anyone who tries to delay or stop meaningful discussion. And so far, the silliness that has delayed it was perpetrated mainly by Nobody Special, farside, and MPR. Oddly, all three of them are also on the 6 man MMM bandwagon. No guarantees of anything, so early, but worth keeping an eye on.
The interesting thing about this post is something that farside has already pointed out: this post doesn't contribute to meaningful discussion either.

Then check out 83:
kmd wrote:
Sudo wrote:At least I was doing something to try and create real discussion instead of pointless blather.
Not really. Where exactly do you create real discussion? Well, I suppose your post did create discussion but not in the way intended.

This disproves your intial point. If you really intended to create or move along discussion, wouldn't you have pointed out something noteworthy, something actually indicative of scum? Keeping the RVS going isn't and has never been a scumtell. Some town like their RVS. So?

Farside wins the argument because she's right about Sudo's contradiction in his play.
My whole point (and it may not be a great point, it's been a long time since I've played in any big games) was that my actions were designed to get something going. Even if the original post was not the most worthwhile thing, we got a discussion going that got people talking, instead of pointless joking. That's my point of view on it, anyway.
Sudo wrote:It's a team game, at it's heart. There's no need for me to pile onto RC, so long as it is getting done. And if my intention was truly to completely ignore him, then at least we can agree I'm making a poor job of it.
Huh?

The scumminess meter is......

going off the........

charts.
Why is that scummy? This is a team game, and there's no point in piling on when others are doing a fine job of making the case already.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Dear Sudo_Nym,

Your friend,
ReaperCharlie
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mac, if there is no vig in this game, what do you think would be the correct play for town regarding you? No one else answer this please.

As for the meta defense, I don't like it. Meta is fine when it is someone using it to make a point about someone else, but self-meta can be thrown right out because the second you are aware of it, it becomes useless. Because like you said, you could easily be playing against it intentionally.

---------------

Wait. Sera, what is the contradiction. First post says pretty much that he doesn't like useless posts and calls out the players who he thinks are doing exactly that. Second post basically talks about the first. How does that contradict?

---------------

Farside, how is Reap/Mac town vs town? I don't see either of them as obvtown at all.

Also, lol at you seeing me as scummy like always. I kinda like that tradition.

---------------

Don't like Sera's reaction to Ooba.

---------------

Sudo, in that post you say you aren't voting on the wagon because other people are already doing it which:
-makes no sense because if you find him scummy, you should want him lynched and not voting him brings him no closer to a lynch and adds a little less pressure
-It also allows you to separate yourself from the lynch, especially once I do a VCA TM
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Kmd4390 wrote:Mac, if there is no vig in this game, what do you think would be the correct play for town regarding you? No one else answer this please.
The answer is probably to lynch me eventually, but a lot of that depends on the circumstances of each particular day (i.e. how many scum lynches vs mislynches so far, what NKs we've seen, etc.).
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Reread taking longer than expected, its hell to try and do it from my phone. Hope to have something worth posting by tomorrow night at the latest.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

vote: ReaperCharlie

scum should die.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 am

Post by farside22 »

^^ this guy is so scummy
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mac, why are you encouraging us to play based on your claim rather than your play?

--------------

jmj, if you've honestly started your reread, you should post thoughts on what you have read so far.

--------------

Farside, what about rajldsgkjafidusghhbfgfadnhugadfgidfnmgmnhfadhmugifadmogofaudghadfuigadfhmugmdfhuigdfuioghghdfuioagaoghpdfuighfudgioafghpghpadfuio do you find scummy?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Also, Farside, couldn't help but notice you forgot to answer how you see Mac/Reap as being a town on town debate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

ML: and the case on him and peoples points are more scummy then ML, hence I dub ML town.
RC is arging things with many people and not backing off. The last game he was scum (currently ongoing) he came off scummy when arguing and said little to nothing on people he found scummy really well, hence town comment.

kmd: what do you find about raj that says town? :?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

farside22 wrote: kmd: what do you find about raj that says town? :?
Nothing stands out.

Was just curious if you had a case or not.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Sorry, I was down in Iowa for past couple days.
Will catch up soon.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:
vote: ReaperCharlie

scum should die.

Um,
excuse me?
Are you really just going to mindlessly follow what is already a stupid wagon on me? It's been well over a week since your last actual post (i.e. longer than one line), and the only thing you ever said against me before this was:
rawlekuwjdflaghsdf 152 wrote:so that brings me to Reap, i could go with a bandwagon on him. seams like ther is lot of atempt at content but nothing really there.
This was 100 posts ago. Have you even read the thread since then?

Oh. Also... do you have an ETA on actually contributing to the game?
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

P.S.
Vote: FakeGod

Iso him. Seriously. Takes 20 seconds.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod, can we get a vote count please?[/b[

---------------

Reap, I really don't think FakeGod is scum.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

@ReaperCharlie:

Maybe it's too early for me, but a quick search of your ISO shows no question directed at me. Just a lot of statements
about
me. Care to make it easy on a tired and overworked man?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Kmd4390 wrote:Reap, I really don't think FakeGod is scum.
Why not?
Sudo_Nym wrote:@ReaperCharlie:

Maybe it's too early for me, but a quick search of your ISO shows no question directed at me. Just a lot of statements
about
me. Care to make it easy on a tired and overworked man?
Read my 191 about your 181. There might even be other questions, I can't be arsed to look them up right now though, so...

And maybe your 'quick search' was too quick, cause I found that after about 10 seconds of glancing through.

Also: If you're not going to take the time to make a worthwhile post, don't even bother.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê