Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 am

Post by SensFan »

MacavityLock replaces mb53.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Hello, dudes and ladies! It seems I must correct something my predecessor failed to do. This here is a Miller claim. What up!

Reading thread.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:38 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Oh, also,
unvote
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Thus far, the following people are scummy:
Reaper - Only content is in his iso 12, and a lot of it is IIOA. I hate isos 14 and 16, as we're well past RVs.
Esp - I see a little more townie-hunting than scum-hunting.
MPR - No content
fuzzy - Up until iso 8, there was no interest in playing mafia.

I feel like a
Vote: Reaper
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

Post by FakeGod »

FG reporting in.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In other news Sudo is still looking scummy as all hell and RC may be his scum partner.
for those trying to figure out why. Look at sudo complain about those holding back with RVS but comments only on ooba's post but says nothing to RC who is continuing to make jokes and nothing more.
Sudo any reason for ignoring RC's comments?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

farside22 wrote: Sudo any reason for ignoring RC's comments?
Any particular reason why my comments are necessary? RC is obvious, and has been commented on at length already, by a variety of people. He even has a number of votes. I don't pile on because I see no purpose to piling on. Should I be wagging my finger, going "Bad RC. All those things other people already said go the same for me?"

*wags finger* Bad RC. All those things other people already said go the same for me.

Now that that's out of the way, might I ask why you're focusing on me, to the near-exclusion of everyone else? I cannot, for the life of me, understand why trying to pull the town out of RVS into serious discussion has set you off in such a manner.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sudo_Nym wrote:It's early, so it's very hard to tell, but I'm innately suspicious of anyone who tries to delay or stop meaningful discussion. And so far, the silliness that has delayed it was perpetrated mainly by Nobody Special, farside, and MPR. Oddly, all three of them are also on the 6 man MMM bandwagon. No guarantees of anything, so early, but worth keeping an eye on.
Tell me again why you are not voting for RC while stating this and then tell me why it's not scummy Sudo?
You think because he's getting others noting his behavoir you should just ignore it then? You think that it's not scummy even though you called out anyone for delaying RVS. RC isn't even mentioned in this post in the first place.
That is why I'm noticing you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Back from my V/LA, and all I have to show for it is a plaque and $5. I'm going to reread the entire thread and post my observations sometime in the next 24 - 36 hours.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

farside22 wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:It's early, so it's very hard to tell, but I'm innately suspicious of anyone who tries to delay or stop meaningful discussion. And so far, the silliness that has delayed it was perpetrated mainly by Nobody Special, farside, and MPR. Oddly, all three of them are also on the 6 man MMM bandwagon. No guarantees of anything, so early, but worth keeping an eye on.
Tell me again why you are not voting for RC while stating this and then tell me why it's not scummy Sudo?
You think because he's getting others noting his behavoir you should just ignore it then? You think that it's not scummy even though you called out anyone for delaying RVS. RC isn't even mentioned in this post in the first place.
It's a team game, at it's heart. There's no need for me to pile onto RC, so long as it is getting done. And if my intention was truly to completely ignore him, then at least we can agree I'm making a poor job of it.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sudo_Nym wrote:
farside22 wrote:
It's a team game, at it's heart. There's no need for me to pile onto RC, so long as it is getting done. And if my intention was truly to completely ignore him, then at least we can agree I'm making a poor job of it.
:roll:
Still waiting on Sera but by tomorrow if he doesn't say anything a point by point mark will be made on why Sudo is scum.
Those saying he is town still haven't told me why.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

unvote

i guess i have to since MMM is gone. i need to think over my next vote.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:47 am

Post by ooba »

Was waiting for RC to return back and reply to MMM. He's posting in other games - maybe he's waiting for my case here before posting hoping the winds blow in some other direction. (catch 22)

Anyway that's not going to happen. Based on my re-read I can clearly see a MMM-RC pairing. Partly RC meta from just playing a game with him and partly interactions.

17: "lmao" for MMM's "Vote: MPR for RVS voting me in another game." - It really isn't that funny.
35: Defense of the MMM wagon.
39: Biggest tell - defends MMM's bastard mod comment
47: Commenting on something MMM said (unnecessary) - this is an RC tell. Based on indepth analysis of ongoing game where he's already flipped.
121: Analysis first para - when skipping over the worthless stuff he mentions MMM twice (the second time where he says "links from MMM" is unnecessary)
148\149 - Both of them attack each other. Nobody lays down a vote.

Potential scumbuddy: Sudo_Nym
45: Wants to go back to the "actual game". Don't you like the pressure on MMM - afraid he'll do something stupid?
54-61: Slightly hypocritical - Votes NS for not staying on topic but choose to make a random comment the very next post.\
85: MMM - "I'll be keeping an eye on Sudo_Nym" - why single out Sudo_Nym?
132: Lol. Votes Sera as soon as he votes on Sudo
- farside's 180 point on Sudo ignoring RC comments.

Other points of note:
* Sudo is clearly the scummier of the two in the farside\Sudo argument.
* Espeonage's Post 95: Anybody who calls a fight town vs town this early on is a good candidate for scum. (MMM @ Post 118 too)
* "@ farside vs sudo: sudo's 83 seems a bit too over-defensive and over-critical imo, but there are some valid points in it." - Very vague without taking a stance.
* 131 - Seraphim is town
* 136 - Kmd's reads - he's placed MMM,Espeonage in the town list. Can you list your reasons as to why you did so?

So I can see links between MMM ~ RC, MMM ~ Sudo. I think farside's posts above show a link between RC and Sudo too.

Scum potentials: {MMM,RC,Sudo,Espeonage}

Unvote. Vote: RC
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

I could kiss you right now ooba. I actually have kmd on my scum list which is what I'm not voting for RC right now. I didnt' like his post it's just so blah for him and doesnt' give the details and forthought I expect from him. It's the main reason I'm sticking with voting Sudo right now over RC.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Mmmmm good weekend. Thanks again for all you do, vets! God bless.

I actually got back the 30th, but had yesterday off too so I wasn't around too much. I checked MS a few times by phone but didn't have enough time/patience to respond to this thread, mostly I only checked another couple. Yes ooba, I was interested to see what you was gonna say, but I guess you were waiting on me. lol

I don't really have much to say regarding MMM's post except that I'm not scum and you are ridiculous for thinking I am. Everyone RVS'd pretty hard this game and then when I OMGUS'd kmd (for nonetheless valid points) suddenly scum start a wagon on me. Humorous at best, but I see it's garnered a few more votes, so I'll let you read my post 121 again and see if you can glean any knowledge from it that you apparently haven't already.

Things that stick out to me after a re-read (hopefully nothing I've posted already):

-UK seems to be a little over-eager in her voting of the mod and then expecting it to be counted. mod-buddying never strikes a good chord with me. Though it is the RVS, after all.

-I would like to know what knowledge NS thought MMM had that nobody else had (post 22). Care to elucidate?

-FakeGod seems to be skating along without much attachment to the game. This is a good sign of scum not really thinking they need to scumhunt, especially for a newer player, because a more experienced player would already know that not scumhunting would equal a quick drop and a sudden stop.

-Sudo's 45 seems to be an attempt to buddy with NS. Whether it's town buddying to (?) or scum buddying to town, I don't know.

-rajfreak (48) votes for MMM but waits for farside's approval to do it. This doesn't sit well with me. Looks like scum looking for town approval to do something before they do it.

-MMM's entire 'gambit' with the links/articles/HP hating makes me think he's town, because why would scum bring that attention to themselves?
Short answer: They wouldn't.
Long answer: They wouldn't (insert WIFOM here).

-jmj doesn't appear to be posting much of anything at all other than "Hey I'm unavailable, I'll catch up soon!" ... not that I'm one to talk on this... but...

-I agree with farside's 75 on Sudo. Complete hypocrisy. And before anyone makes any backusations against me, yes, I admit, my posting hasn't been awesome yet; but hey I was busy and life > mafia for the most part. :pirate face: Once I slide into the game, you'll learn to believe in the wonder that is RC.
farside wrote:I have found scum to ignore jumping on a bw most times out of fear or ignore things that look easy. There is the scum that jump on the bw but those are harder to read.
QFT. but even with the wifom in this, it still makes a lot of sense. i have begun very strongly to believe that farside is town.

-still not impressed with FakeGod's posting.

More soon.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

-not quite pleased with a lot of people thinking that RVS is a cut-and-dried block of time with a definite length. Lighten up some, this game is supposed to be fun. I'm personally not a fan of stretching out the RVS but in a game like HP, especially with MMM making comments like that, it's gonna happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it. that being said, there's usually a couple of Hitlers in every game who want it to end at a specified time after they post their post saying they want it to end. this also doesn't usually happen. it's a gradual fade. those who try to end it too early or prolong it after what is natural stick out to me. especially those who complain about lack of content but provide none of their own.

-which is why I didn't complain about a lack of content in my only notable post thus far, i was just trying to get MYSELF out of RVS and begin to scumhunt a bit before my weekend vaca... looks like that backfired on me once I did the omgus (literally) vote. but then, people will always misread.

-A note on me: I usually tend to prolong RVS because I forum whore at the beginning and then as the game progresses I ramp off in activity unless it's a hot game.

-still not liking Sudo, 134 doesn't help. what info that you have?

-kmd 136: i agree about jmj, but obviously not about myself. i freely admit to fluff in the RVS and will stand by my fluff with a three foot saber, ready to defend it to the last. other people's fluff is absolutely unacceptable however.
absolutely
unacceptable. :x
also, this post has good points about MMM, NS, and mb, but overall I'd say this post bears a striking similarity to my own 121, which kmd disparages in his post. yes, my post WAS an attempt at content. whether it was 'lame' or not is a matter of opinion.

-NS 138: your reply to kmd is not acceptable. i still want an explanation as I think i said earlier in this post.
also funny/strange is that your last paragraph also applies to me and my playstyle.

farside 144: who are those reads, if you don't mind sharing? and who do you think is scum?
Kmd4390 wrote:Reap, that is a massive
erection
misrep of what I said. I said that you weren't adding anything to the game at first, then once you attempted to appear to be posting content, it was pretty much lame one-liners, non-opinions, or stating the obvious. Not really content. Just trying to look good.
thanks, but its just a pattern on the pants. i'm gonna go take them back... to the ... pants... store...
Kmd4390 wrote:And seriously? I lay a vote on you and you laugh it off and OMGUS me? Seriously?
yes. seriously. oh, omfg I know! RVS IS OVER! suck it, lol.
you're still making jokes too, so.

still more to come.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:20 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

ok, more:

raj 152: you are that sure of farside being town? care to place a bet? (for the record, I agree with your opinion, but you seem willing to follow her to hell and back. I'm obviously not). it tweaks me when people straight-up call others town, and this is only on page 7, no less. barely out of rvs yet?

also, you are still happy with your MMM vote at this time? why? isn't it clear that his distaste of the HP series is a gambit of some kind?

- 153 (IH) strikes all the right notes with me.
fuzzylightning wrote:We are out of RVS, why are you joke voting, and especially an OMGUS vote. That just screams scum because you are making no attempt at moving the game along.
how dare I joke vote? how DARE I? lol yes, I am literally screaming to you that I am scum with a joke omgus. literally. [/sarc][/quote]
fuzzylightning 155 wrote:Will comment on everyone else at a later point in time.
Still waiting for this...

@ 161: people like you, duh. i hate it when people take obvjokes seriously. ugh

@180: good find, but i think it's more of tunnel vision than anything else, that made you notice this. which isn't necessarily a bad thing, so.

yes, sudo, I;m still kinda waiting for a reply to my question. this goes for fakegod as well.

@ 181: why are you comparing myself and you, then calling me obvscum, and then NOT voting for me? huh???

first of all, we aren't playing similarly at all. you were trying to rip people a new one for prolonging RVS while I was happily enjoying a prolonged RVS, thanks in part to yours truly.

secondly, please point to what makes me obvscum (without parroting kmd's "he hasn't posted content yet!" argument, like everyone else seems to be doing). can you?

thirdly, even though you're that wrong about me, you seem to be convinced that I'm scum. but you go ahead and don't vote for me... this doesn't sit well with me.

boop... boop.... booopppp.... *points scumdar at sudo* Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!!!!

:P

@ 183: still waiting on this, as well.

@ ooba 187 - nah. I think MMM is town, thats all. I think you're confusing scum-me with town-me. really, there's not a lot of difference that i can tell. though i haven't really tried to meta myself.

your comment about seraphim's 131: huh? this is one of the reasons I think he's
scum!

that said; I like your post and it gives me a good feeling about you.

Also:

Generally when voting someone, I tend to make my own case, rather than using someone else's. Right now I am hunting for people that latch onto others' posts and just use that other case to support their own (or rather, their lack thereof). Notable examples of this behavior include:

-Seraphim 131 (agrees with farside about sudo)
(and I see that MMM catches it just the next post, actually)
-MMM's 148 (mentioned nothing about my post 121 until kmd jumped on it, even though he'd posted )

Also also:

Iso's, yummy! (i.e. IIoA, but useful IIoA)

-Espeonage, 9 posts. Roughly 23% content (i.e. pretty @#^ low). I don't get a strong town vibe.
-FakeGod, 7 posts, very little content whatsoever. your return from v/la was... underwhelming at best.
-farside22, 30 posts, clearly trying the hardest out of anyone here to scumhunt and make sense.
-fuzzylightning, 8 posts, very little real content as well. first serious post was terrible as well.
-IH, a whopping 3 posts, seemed to skip the RVS entirely. i have a good-ish feeling, regardless of post count.
-jmj3000, 5 posts, absolutely nothing but fluff. a promise to follow up within 24-36 hrs is about to expire...
-kmd4390, 4 posts, appears to be trying at content and scumhunting. replaced in for a flake-out, so yep this is ok.
-MacavityLock, 2 posts, just replaced in, posts scumlist that ignores sudo and MMM but votes me to follow the crowd. ... ok?
-mb53, only 4 posts, very slim on content anyway. MacavityLock has a lot to improve on, here, but i'm not impressed.
-MehPlusRawr, 5 posts, absolutely NO content. ISO this guy, seriously. wtf?
-Mysterious Mystery Man, 13 posts. ran a gambit, but didn't give any results. now he's banned; unlikely we'll get them, if there were any.
-Nobody Special, 14 posts, 40% content. never did share with the class what he gained from his own reactionary 'gambits'...
-ooba, 3 posts, strong showing so far, much like kmd.
-Panzer - replaced out after a single 'yo dawg' post.
-rajrhcpfreak (hey, i spelled it right!) - 4 posts, not very much content; possibly some indirect promise to do better later?
-ReaperCharlie, 18 posts, 70% rvs fluff. yummy, but not very filling. much like cotton candy. painted a target on his back with kmd omgus.
-SensFan, 16 posts. modding like a champ so far...
-Seraphim, 10 posts, very little content to speak of. surprisingly familiar =\
-Sudo_Nym, 13 posts, a lot of content, but much of it seems to be just defending himself instead of scumhunting.
-UncertainKitten, 3 posts, replaced out without ever posting much content.

Also also also, I call front-row tickets to the ooba/farside make-out session. Now.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm doing my list short and simple.

town:
MMM
IH
ooba

on the fence between town and tearing me up

Reaper

Something that tears me the most about a player (not in a good way

raj
Espy
Sera

scum

sudo
kmd
fakegod
(insert lurker here)

If your not on this list it's because you are hard to read or havent' given shit to this game.
UK replacing for her reason makes me think all sorts of scum motive. But I have yet to see UK say give up before.
Just a rub in the wrong direction
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 am

Post by MacavityLock »

farside22 wrote:town:
ooba

UK replacing for her reason makes me think all sorts of scum motive. But I have yet to see UK say give up before.
Same player slot. So, what's the read?
ReaperCharlie wrote:-MacavityLock, 2 posts, just replaced in, posts scumlist that ignores sudo and MMM but votes me to follow the crowd. ... ok?
MMM is boringly null. Sudo hasn't done enough to qualify him as scummy in my book, but he should start scumhunting.

I'm kind of surprised nobody's even commented on my Miller claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

MacavityLock wrote:
farside22 wrote:town:
ooba

Same player slot. So, what's the read?
ReaperCharlie wrote:-MacavityLock, 2 posts, just replaced in, posts scumlist that ignores sudo and MMM but votes me to follow the crowd. ... ok?
MMM is boringly null. Sudo hasn't done enough to qualify him as scummy in my book, but he should start scumhunting.

I'm kind of surprised nobody's even commented on my Miller claim.
The mod needs to update the front page. That's what's up with that.
Well nvm my UK thoughts.

MOD UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE PLEASE@@

Miller claim I missed it frankly. mb didn't claim but you didn. I think mb is a newb but let me check on this to see if it's note worthy to call out. Usually when ever I see a miller claim I go meh and see how a player acts to determine if it's scum fake claiming or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Also ML rereading you in iso are you just talking about those you find scummy? Anything more to add to your thoughts so far? Any questions you may want to ask?
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

farside22 wrote:Also ML rereading you in iso are you just talking about those you find scummy? Anything more to add to your thoughts so far? Any questions you may want to ask?
That was just first pass. I'm good for now.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by FakeGod »

@MLock: Question: when you claim miller, do you claim death miller as well? When I looked in the wiki, miller and death miller were listed, and I don't know whether they are exclusive or not.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

AFAIK, miller means they look like scum when investigated, though they are in fact town. The death miller appears as scum upon flip, even though their wincon is town-aligned.

So... MacavityLock, you're claiming miller, eh?

I must say I concur with farside on wondering why you don't have more to say about other players.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

FakeGod wrote:@MLock: Question: when you claim miller, do you claim death miller as well? When I looked in the wiki, miller and death miller were listed, and I don't know whether they are exclusive or not.
Nope, I claim Miller who will flip with a town win condition.
ReaperCharlie wrote:So... MacavityLock, you're claiming miller, eh?
... Yes.
ReaperCharlie wrote:I must say I concur with farside on wondering why you don't have more to say about other players.
You're funny. Lynch please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”