PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I advise anyone voting for me to not do so quite so quickly.

Also, we either have a very stupid townie, or mafia playing very clever with their pick.

And while I'm at it...
##vote: Socrates
for not being able to spell my smegging name right.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Dram = scum or a prize pillock.

Considering the entire "push for a Prana lynch" comes from me pointing out complete flaws in a piss poor idea in the pre-game thread, it's rather comical really.

Seems way too many people are trying to base lynches off nothing more than "those people didn't join in with the random rolling", which is completely going to screw over town in a royal way, and thus I'm more inclined to bet it's mafia trying to "appear" town by pushing things in that direction and not town doing it.

Anyone pro-town would be wanting to look at things properly, not push based off absolutely sod all. Unless I'm in the wrong game here.

and Zang, we don't have much of an idea of scum yet, other than what I just said above in this post.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm Prana.

and people are honestly willing to lynch me for using my head, absolutely amazing.

A prize pillock is basically an idiot.

Incidentally, for the record, in case people want to know why I said we either have a stupid townie, or clever scum, is I went for Neighborizor.

If you have a brain you'll work it out, if you haven't, the town is doomed anyway.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to Lynch : 12

Dramonic
- 3 - mb53, Budja, Ellibereth - (L-9)
Pomegranate
- 1 - Hoopla - (L-11)
PranaDevil
- 3 - Faraday, Dramonic, Socrates - (L-9)
Socrates
- 1 - PranaDevil - (L-11)
sorasgoof
- 4 - Fate, Parama, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, CryMeARiver - (L-8)

Players not voting:12keyblade, DrippingGoofball, manho, Pomegranate, Porkens, Sando, SerialClergyman, sorasgoof, Zang, Zoiaum

manho wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:Incidentally, for the record, in case people want to know why I said we either have a stupid townie, or clever scum, is I went for Neighborizor.

If you have a brain you'll work it out, if you haven't, the town is doomed anyway.
i think i have a brain, and i think you are implying a stupid townie or a clever scum above you, which are the top 5 in the list, has picked neighborizer. but why did you pick neighborizer if you think only a stupid townie or clever scum will do it? are you a stupid townie or a clever scum? i think you are the later one.
Because you failed your initiative roll.

Also why are your last four posts all over the place? You go from wondering why I'm wagoned, to voting for me, to unvoting me again, with sod all in between.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:43 am

Post by PranaDevil »

dramonic wrote:I can understand the clever scum part, but the idiot townie doesn't really cut it for me. Why would someone higher than you be an idiot for picking neighbour and you not be for doing the exact same thing?
Exactly.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:35 am

Post by PranaDevil »

##unvote;
##vote: manho
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

The only flaw I see with a mass claim is it only needs clever scum to break it easily. Plus it would mean we lose our more important people early on (cop and doc for instance) who can give us some great information.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I actually feel waiting at least a day would be better, it gives (as is said) the watcher and tracker chance to check people, it gives our masons chance to get some info if they've planned right, and the cop and doc can find some info too. If we claim today, the doc goes tonight, and the cop goes tomorrow.

Also, I don't get the whole "scum will have the vigs" stuff. If I was right near the top, it's one of the roles I'd take purely to prevent scum having 2 kills a night.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:00 am

Post by PranaDevil »

manho's explanations were terrible, and he managed to either successfully not work out any of what I said, or had an idea and wanted to push to see if it's worth NK'ing me tonight.

Also, to the person asking why I'm town, it has a little to do with something someone else said in the sign up thread, and a little as to why Neighborizor would be much stronger in my hands than anyone other town player.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:16 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 12

Dramonic
- 2 - mb53, Ellibereth - (L-10)
Manho
- 3 - Parama, PranaDevil, Pomegranate - (L-9)
Pomegranate
- 1 - Hoopla - (L-11)
PranaDevil
- 3 - Dramonic, Socrates, Faraday - (L-9)
sorasgoof
- 4 - CryMeARiver, Fate, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, Porkens - (L-8)

Players not voting: 12keyblade, Budja, DrippingGoofball, Manho, Sando, SerialClergyman, sorasgoof, Zang, Zoiaum

No Zang, no claiming.

and manho, read the OP in the sign up thread.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 am

Post by PranaDevil »

There's nothing in the janitor role that states the janitor will get to know the person's role either. Thereby negating that reason to push for a mass claim that will wipe out some of our exceptionally useful roles early on.

Plus, if scum do have the vigs, that means 2 kills on night 1, and night 2, and if they have the jailkeeper too, it would mean it could prevent other pro-town roles from working.

I honestly feel a mass claim is better in a few days at the very least, that way the cop can say whether or not someone is actually innocent or not (if there is suspicion in their direction), same goes for the weak doc, watcher, tracker etc.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:56 am

Post by PranaDevil »

But it's not, really, because they can still kill who "we" tell them to as long as they're mainly hitting pro-town, but if we want them to hit scum, there's nothing to say they'll try getting out of it somehow. (I'd give ways I can think up, but then it allows scum to know some ideas for future, and I refuse to have that).

Like I say, stalling a couple of days helps town much more than it doesn't, because then we have information regarding some players before we get to mass claim, so if someone claims a role and that they did "such and such" but the tracker or watcher knows they did something else/nothing at all, we know we have us a liar right there.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:22 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Trying to get herself lynched would be my best guess.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:33 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Personally, it doesn't help us that much... it all depends on the position you are.

I'm also pretty sure in the sign up thread someone mentioned they hope someone picked doc this game, thereby stating that no bugger did in the previous game. (I can sorta see why, why be a role where you "might" die through use... you need some way of planning how you will run things).

Thus, it's not necessarily true that pro-town will definitely pick those roles.

In fact, to be honest, it all depends on how the scum team have decided to do things, to what they'll have picked. They know town will expect them to pick Janitor/Redirector/Role Cop... so why pick them? They could just go after decent (though perhaps not as strong) town roles instead. Stuff like Bomb, Backup, Weak Doc etc. will benefit scum still, purely by preventing town having those roles.

I think basing the game around what roles are more likely to be scum/town is a sure fire way of town losing badly.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:56 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, but it's already been widely discussed about why those roles are likely to be taken by scum, clever scum would have spotted that and gone with lesser roles that could be much, much more useful.

Things like weak doc, neighborizor, Bomb would be hugely beneficial to scum, as the Bomb would take out any vig who managed to NK them, neighborizor prevents clever town making most use of it, weak doc means they can just "protect" someone and know they wont die. Janitor... well all scum could do with that is sit on it, same with the vigs (as once they're known, they have to use them as we tell them, or try and get out of doing it in some fashion).

But this speculation really gets us nowhere to be honest, as until we mass claim it's unneeded info. What is needed is a lynch on manho.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:50 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Well yeah, but I still strongly suggest giving it a day or two to get the most out of the other roles, after all, scum using vig kills any nights prior to a claim are guarenteed to be caught out with it when they're made to claim anyway. Town would be more inclined to hold back to use it when needed most.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Pomegranate wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:Well yeah, but I still strongly suggest giving it a day or two to get the most out of the other roles, after all, scum using vig kills any nights prior to a claim are guarenteed to be caught out with it when they're made to claim anyway.
Town would be more inclined to hold back to use it when needed most.
This sentence confuses me. Do you mean that if a townie is a vig, then he won't kill unless he's sure? Because that's not the case.

I think that if we wait until tomorrow to massclaim, then we should either direct the vig, or we should instruct him not to kill at all.
I was meaning they're more likely to not use it, not that they wont.

However, I do agree that we should still direct the vig attack tonight, but without a mass claim, with or without mass claims, we can direct the vig attacks really, as if they don't roll with what town as a whole wishes then they are obviously scum still.

Question is, how do we decide who we "as a town" think should be vig'd? Vote for it would be the best idea to me. It essentially gives us 2 votes per day phase as a town that way.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

dramonic wrote:Oh please, like you're an exemple of hunting.

Prana is saying particularly dubious thing, so is CMAR. I could surely establish a reason for scum to pick every single role on your "Town-role" list.

I'll reread to see if CMAR has done anything. If not the vote is going in that direction soon.
It's only dubious if you can't work it out. Thus far in that list we have dram and manho, I'm saying scum for both.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Sando wrote:Ok, this seems way too obvious not to have been thought of, but after the signup thread, I'm no longer convinced that everyone would be able to tie their own shoe-laces...

How on earth does claiming on D2 compared to D1 change things for vig? How are they less locked in after having had 1 night to kill?

Basically, a D1 massclaim doesn't really seem to gain us anything over a D2, and gives scum an extra night to plan and kill the PRs.
Actually, a vig could be directed still tonight whether we claim or not.

It's the other roles (cop, doc, watcher, tracker) that we don't want to out so early on, because scum just pick them off one at a time with ease.

Also, Socrates fails by classing me as being deserving of a lynch. Pay attention.

and CMAR, Cop/doc is very pro-town, however town didn't just have a choice of "cop/doc" or "vig" we had a choice of everything, and if lucky could land all of those roles... so why are you talking as though we had a choice of one or the other?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Y'know, DGB, it's very strange that you would just, essentially, random pick your role. Wouldn't it have been much more logical to check the draft order, and use that to decide the role you want? You could quite easily be claiming to have not checked, purely because you went for something scummy and it was already taken.

As for Dram... yeah, manho's still scum, but I'm willing to roll with a Dram vote too.

Also socrates is highly suspicious too, no reason he shouldn't be paying attention to a players posts for any reason. Claiming it's because you already found me scummy, and thus what I said was pointless is stupid reasoning too, because you could have missed stuff that would clear me, or (if I was scum) land someone else in it as well. The fact you didn't need to bother about that means you have no reason to see who else is possibly linked to me, because you know nobody is, as you know I'm not scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Why is scum pushing for a massclaim, and being backed by dramscum?

and why is there a push on pomegranate for nothing that I can currently see?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 am

Post by PranaDevil »

No reason to massclaim yet, and so far 2 of those pushing for it are scum, so evidently they can see a scum benefit (and scum is trying to arrange it no less).

Would be a bad idea to massclaim when scum are trying to push for it to begin with.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:41 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Because manho made a pigs ear of things earlier... however as the game's gone on, I'm getting less of a scum read on him.

Hoopla on the other hand is definite scum.

## unvote
##vote: Hoopla
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I don't get the point of the percentages. Why not just say "doc protect one of these"?

Also, what's the point in a mass claim if not everyone's here anyway?

More to the point... if the jailkeeper does protect the doc, we don't get any doc results regardless.

Mass claim would hurt the town right now anyway (plus, if scum did just claim Vanilla as they went for the "dead" role, then during the mass claim it would be obvious anyway)

Also, claiming tomorrow or the day after would mean any watchers/trackers/etc. could easily say "Actually you can't be vanilla as you did this" or acknowledge that they did nothing that night.

Some of that might not work 100% but neither will a mass claim now, I see more benefit for tomorrow than today. (After all, if loads of people all claim that they went after the roles that died today/tonight, it will be suspicious).

On top of that, scum appear to be getting a strong benefit from the mass claim, as others have said (and myself I think, or I thought it and I'm now mentioning it) as they can just work through picking off the town players. Plus with 5 mafia, depending on their roles, they could quite easily lie to town.

No mass claim today is much more beneficial in my eyes, and if we do go for a mass claim, it needs 100% of the players to participate, not just some, if even one person doesn't participate, it can throw it all out.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

It tells me you're getting frustrated, and it tells me who you would want to push for whatever reason, and it also tells me you're likely to be scum.

## vote: sorasgoof
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:33 am

Post by PranaDevil »

That still doesn't compute, there's 5 scum, the only people who could even consider their number picks with others were the two masons, and the 5 scum, everyone else had even chance.

Scum could only co-ordinate with other scum, so while it's "possible" they would get the top spot, it's not 100%, it's also unlikely ALL 5 scum picked different first numbers, purely because that would stand out like a sore thumb.

I'm going to consider everyone saying the top spot is automatically scummy, as scummy myself.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Not really, they're only more likely to get the #1 pick out of all the scum, they still have zero knowledge on the town's numbers (except for those who rolled in the sign up thread). They're all just as likely to find themselves either beaten by a lucky town player, or lodged alongside a town player (or a pair, or a trio) who picked the same first number as them.

No matter how you talk it, that is just as likely whether they are scum or not, the only thing we know scum could co-ordinate is whether they had the same numbers as another scum member.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

But why does that mean that they couldn't collide with the other 17 players as far as the first number goes?

Not that I'm defending soras here, I just think it's bad logic.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I be doubting that Parama be scum.

I definitely agree with the Hoopla/Dram feel of scum alongside soras tho'.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:@SAMP- what exactly are your accusations that I'm supposed to be addressing?
that you haven't posted anything meaningful
He's town.
Pardon me if I don't take your word stating he is based on a single post that doesn't tell anyone he's town.

All it tells us is that he missed reading an entire thread, and somehow didn't even send in a role he wanted.

Didn't someone else say that earlier too? hmmm
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:21 am

Post by PranaDevil »

If you have some reason to think someone's town, give it. Not doing so only serves to attempt to confuse the town, and (if anything) make both the person saying it, and the person being called it, look scummy as far as I'm concerned.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

One thing I'm surprised at is where scum hit. Both kills were nowhere near the top of those left.

I'm thinking scum is near the top of our numbers list (and I'm guessing the other vig "might" be town too, due to the kill being lower down the chain of things, as opposed to higher up with the PR's).

Don't think Pom's scum, but Porkens might be

##vote: Porkens

Also, may I suggest all PMs are sent now, just in case... this looks like it could be a fast day.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to Lynch : 10

Porkens
- 6 - Socrates, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, PranaDevil, Pomegranate, Fate, Parama - (L-4)

Players not voting:12keyblade, CryMeARiver, Dramonic, DrippingGoofball, Ellibereth, Faraday, Hoopla, manho, mb53, Porkens, Sando, Zang, Zoiaum

Fate makes a good point, I suggest those three players actually get in here and start posting more, if they're town we don't wish to lose anyone through lurking.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I can tell you three of your list are town, but then... you'd know that wouldn't you scum?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm willing to give Zoiaum the benefit of the doubt (plus his focus is in the right direction anyways).

manho tho', is where the vig should go.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

That's not "claiming before L-1" That's just claiming for the sake of claiming, you were in no danger of being lynched tonight manho, and even if you're vigged, that post helps us none.

Weren't you the one say we should mass claim so that roles aren't readily available for scum? Yet here you are blatantly giving scum a role they could claim below you now.

And like Hoopla says, did you use it for anything? If you did, on who and why? If you didn't, don't do so either.

And of course... the whole worrying about quick lynches, when you're putting Porkens at L-1 yourself.

At least we've worked out who the vig should take out... manho is as good as blatant scum, and on the small offchance he's not, he's becoming a liability for town anyway.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 am

Post by PranaDevil »

manho wrote:actually, my reason for suggestion the massclaim is to help me make my decision. i really don't want to redirect the vig to themselves.

but why is parama town? i can only see a scum who can't get the janitor and a scum quickhammering to give her team advantages.
Parama is town because I says he is.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:10 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Scum can't use the Janitor power, we might be pushing a Mass Claim at some point. Scum would be stupid to use the janitor role for two reasons.

1 - Mass Claim would reveal who the janitor is.
2 - Using the Janitor would prevent scum from knowing who a role is as well. Not just town.

Although the fact Manho said that scum could know the role if they had the janitor, and I pointed out that the role stated they couldn't, only for him to do so once again (If people want I'll dig out the posts in question)... makes me think Manho is our scum Janitor.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Hmmm, looking at it, I think I misread what you were saying.

You're still scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:25 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Elli, you're wrong on at least one of your scum team.

Sando & Dram I'm with you on, but I'm thinking Manho as the third (possibly Fate or Faraday... but to a lesser extent there)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

SAMP is scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm thinking, depending on where people wish to lynch today, we save the mass claim for tomorrow, at which point our cop and doc can release whoever they've cleared/got guilties on.

Today we take out Sando or Dram.

I'll go with...

##vote: Sando

As he already has a vote, but I'm happy with either.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Chances are the vig was clever and took out manho, even being town he was becoming a liability. This way we wont waste a day phase on him.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:11 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to Lynch : 9

Sando
- 3 -
mb53
PranaDevil
Fate
- (L-6)
mb53
- 1 -
Sando
- (L-8)
Zoiaum
- 1 -
Parama
- (L-8)

Players not voting:12keyblade, CryMeARiver, Dramonic, DrippingGoofball, Ellibereth, Faraday, Hoopla, Pomegranate, Socrates, Zang, Zoiaum

##unvote
##vote: DGB

Putting words in my mouth? I didn't claim vig in the slightest (the "we" is town based).

And Zoaium is town. It would be a bad move to lynch him.

DGB is trying to up her towniness by even including herself in the "town" list of players. Rare is it I see a town player do that unless they're confirmed. DGB isn't confirmed at all.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:44 am

Post by PranaDevil »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:And Zoaium is town. It would be a bad move to lynch him.
Nope, he's scum.
I'll take my word over yours thanks. He may need a slap upside the head for not participating more, but he's town.
PranaDevil wrote:DGB is trying to up her towniness by even including herself in the "town" list of players. Rare is it I see a town player do that unless they're confirmed. DGB isn't confirmed at all.
I've been doing that since before you were born. Last time I was questioned on this was in PacMan mafia back in 1983.[/quote]

Don't care how long you've been doing it, nobody but you (any possibly any cop/doc investigations) know whether you are town, thus there's no need for anyone unconfirmed to post themselves as blatant town, unless they're trying to get town who are just skimming on their side.

Plenty have already marked you as potential scum, that to me sealed the deal (along with claiming I was vig, as whether Elli pointed it out to you after the fact or not doesn't change that you posted it, and only backed off after being proven wrong thanks to my earlier post).

Oh, and Zoiaum may as well have been on the Porken's wagon, he already stated willingness to lynch, but due to the fact that (If I remember rightly) Porken's was on L-2 at the time, was unwilling to rush it so town could get roles in. So yeah... town.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:06 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Fate wrote:Also Prana, tell me more about this Zoiaum town read.
Role based. Saying no more until tomorrow when I propose a mass claim to get info from cop/doc as well, and have (one would hope) plenty of confirmed townies thanks to that.

We have better leads today (Sando/Dram/DGB/Hoopla) personally, and they're a much better direction to go in.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Parama wrote:NEWSFLASH:
Sando is town.
Zoiaum is scum.
You're wrong, you're town, but you're wrong.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:34 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I propose a wagon of any of the following:

DGB, Sando, Dram.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Parama wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:
Parama wrote:NEWSFLASH:
Sando is town.
Zoiaum is scum.
You're wrong, you're town, but you're wrong.
You're the more wrong one.

Okay, look at it this way: There is almost certainly one scum between DGB and Zoiaum. Who is more likely scum between the two? Definitely Zoiaum.
Read post 911
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm hearing you Elli

##unvote
##vote: Dram
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm scum?

Zoiaum also isn't scum.

Dram likely is scum purely based on that post.

However I think the rest of it is along the lines of "he's near the top of the pecking order, and has nobody to contest him", Pom's obv. town. Soras and Porkens were both scum, Sando might be, and out of Zo and Socrates, it would be Socrates. DGB is also possible scum too.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:13 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Pom's town, that's why.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Faraday wrote:didn't pom catch porkens da scum vig?
Exceptionally unlikely.

and DGB, your attempts at starting wagons have been ze fail. I don't think I shall be trusting you with this one over Parama (even if he did botch on the Zoiaum one earlier, but I can understand that as Zo need moar postingz).
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:20 am

Post by PranaDevil »

ITT Hoopla doesn't keep up with current information.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:50 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I repeat.

ITT Hoopla doesn't keep up with current information.

Power role indeed.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Hoopla wrote:Can you prove me town next?
Not possible.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 am

Post by PranaDevil »

##unvote

If Dram's claiming vig, we'll keep him around then.

That leaves us with Sando, DGB, or Hoopla to lynch then. (Although worth keeping in mind scum could have the Back up still).
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:47 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Anyone have a votecount?

Also, don't hammer too fast, we need to get night actions in people.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:38 am

Post by PranaDevil »

If the town decides a Dram lynch, I'm down with that. If the town wants to keep him alive and direct his vigging, I'm down with that too.

Although I'm still wary considering Dram said he should have vigged me, despite, y'know... me being obv. town.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, if we don't lynch Dram today, we have to keep him two nights due to the type of vig he is.

Though considering I also don't think Hoopla's town, it makes it confusing as to which side of the fence to fall.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Parama wrote:Nobody ever listens to me... I've seen good things happen when people listen to me...
If we'd listened to you earlier, we'd have a town player lynched right now.

and Fate, far as I'm aware we "are" lynching Dram today... however we still need to hold off until all players have NA's in.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Fate wrote:Prana, thanks for outing your mason buddy you ****ing dumbass.

Tell us who is town.

I told you you'd be alive Sando.

That Gunsmith better have a guilty.
Yeah, next time I'll let him get lynched... I'd been begging the fool to post more over in our QT, alas he didn't, everyone found him scummy, and rather than people just listening "hey, Prana's known town, he says Zo's town, let's listen here", everyone was saying "why is he? Prove it" etc. So yeah... had pretty much zero way of preventing him being lynched there. Last thing we needed was me to wake up and find he's been lynched, and I've been NK'd.

Anyways. Known town:
Prana (Whoo!)
Pom (From N2)
Parama (From N1)

Would've been checking Elli, which we'd discussed the day prior, alas Zo just vanished again, and I'm pretty sure he never got a night action in anyway (so in all honesty, at least he prevented someone else taking a kill).

Also, now do people understand why early game I said that the one, and only, person that the Neighborizor could be useful for... is myself? Basic town are purely guess working, and scum can use it to talk to town players and see what's going on.

I could've linked myself and whoever was investigated the previous night, and built us a nice little mason group (Which, incidentally, would've been a great way of breaking the game in town's favour... not that we've needed it).
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm in agreement with the Hoopla wagon, I've had Hoopla pegged as scum early on (I never liked the dice rolling stuff, and felt she was pushing for it to appear pro-town way too early). And it would be nice to have a perfect game...

vote: Hoopla

--------------------------
Everything from here is just gameplay mechanices about Neighborizor, feel free to ignore if you feel like it.
Fate wrote:You're wrong about neighborizer. A smart townie can use it just the same as a mason.

If you have it, and you neighborize scum, guess who knows who the masons are?
Ah, but if the Masons are using a weak doc to collect information about who is pro-town, then the only person who would be neighborized that would be "possibly" scum, would be the person neighbored night 1, every other neighboring would be 100% town, as known through the docs investigating. Much, much better than claiming in thread, as those people will know other town players. Plus, messages can be passed through the chain (say me and Zo were both linked to the other confirmed, in this case Parama and Pom... Pom wants to talk to Parama, they just message whichever of me or Zo they're neighbored with, and we pass the message down the line).

It creates, in essence, a mass group of masons who can essentially talk to each other, and as they'd all (barring 1, who would be kept seperate unless proven town somehow) be 100% town, it would be a great little information builder.

Still, that's just working out how to break the game for PYP4 if Mason's can score a win with those roles ;).
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Fate wrote:Socrates, janitor pom tonight for teh lulz.

Oh and to prove yourself... But mainly for lulZ.
How will janitoring Pom prove him as town? It wont help him.

Hell, at this stage I doubt the Janitor role would help anyone as it's not going to benefit scum, nor will it benefit town. It's just a non-entity anyway, may as well not use it at all.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:07 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Being as my vote failed (due to being partly tired, and partly pissed at having to do a full system restore to factory settings, Argh!)

I'll redo this:

##vote: Hoopla
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Pomegranate wrote:*Meant Hi, not high, not thinking today because I'm really tired.
Bull hooks.

I know what you mean, now pass it over :P.

As for Zo, yeah, he never did respond in the QT, he seemed to go walkabout (second time in one game, gah!), which means no matter how much prodding I gave him, we just weren't getting anything sent in from him.

Now, why is Hoopla still alive?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

vote: Elli

That's the right direction isn't it guys? The direction of the Neighborizor... used by scum... exactly as I said it was on day one? *ahem*
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Damnit... twice in two game days.

*Grumbles about stupid effing formatting bollocks*

##vote: Elli
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Is it just me, or have all scum gone all nutso when outed? The only one who didn't was Hoopla... and she was going nuts early on regardless.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 am

Post by PranaDevil »

You still claimed Parama, Zoiaum (though in all honesty, he was the scummiest townie we had), and SAMP. mb however is unproven, though it's possible.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Fate is making no actual sense...

However, Pom, sort out your formatting, we needs us the hashes before it :P.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to Lynch : 6

Faraday
- 2 -
Parama
mb53
- (L-4)
mb53
- 1 -
Fate
- (L-5)

Players not voting - 7 - 12keyblade, CryMeARiver, DrippingGoofball, Faraday, PranaDevil, Socrates, Zang

Faraday makes a good point, the jailkeeper should have gone after Pom to keep her alive.

I also confirm I recieved a pear last night.

And I also thought it was obvious from the early game that I had gone for Neighborizor and became a vanilla (because I was one of only two roles that could have used the thing well as town *ahem* :P).
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Zoaium protected Parama N1, Pome N2, and nobody night 3 as he'd disappeared. (Though would've been Elli... so all things considered, it worked out better that way).

Also, my personal view for who should be lynched now would be:
mb
12Key
Faraday

It "is" also possible that Fate's far enough down the list of scum, that he picked Bomb so that no other mafia got blown up (or at least would know if one was in the game).

For now though

vote: mb53

If he's not gonna talk much, may as well get rid of him and Keyblade first.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:16 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Fate wrote:
PranaDevil wrote: It "is" also possible that Fate's far enough down the list of scum, that he picked Bomb so that no other mafia got blown up (or at least would know if one was in the game).
EX-
CUSE-

ME?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
All things considered, I see nothing I said that's funny, It's rather logical in that "Yeah, at least mafia know there's a bomb in the game if the guy going for bomb wound up not getting it", and if they did get it then it means they have nothing to worry about with their NK and their Vigs.

Remember, scum took Both Vigs and the Backup so far. It's possible they took the janitor and just didn't use it (what with the pre-game thread discussion about if town gets it, don't use it etc. Although personally it's a wasted role as it benefits nobody really). However would they want to risk one of their roles hitting a bomb? I think that would be a severe worry for scum. Claiming the bomb would mean that they would know whether it was out there or not, and if they didn't have it, they would know where to be careful of in the list.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more sure I am it would be a very good scum tactic, and as far as I'm aware, Fate isn't confirmed by anyone, but he's just announced a great reason why he also wont be NK'd from here on out too. I'd not feel comfortable keeping an uncomfirmed around for the rest of the game on the basis of "scum wont even try and kill him now anyway".
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:18 am

Post by PranaDevil »

and to fix the format fail...

##vote: Fate
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:01 am

Post by PranaDevil »

He did.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Official Vote Count

Faraday
- 2 -
Parama
mb53
- (L-4)
Fate
- 1 -
PranaDevil
- (L-5)
12keyblade
- 1 -
Socrates
- (L-5)
mb53
- 1 -
Fate
- (L-5)

Players not voting - 5 - 12keyblade, CryMeARiver, DrippingGoofball, Faraday, Zang

I'm still happy with Fate, personally.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:28 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Meh, people find me scummy almost before I enter some games. Hardly news to me.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Who knows, that time it might also be right as well XD.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

We can afford about 8 more days to make the right play, we only lynched Elli 2 days ago XD.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #80) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think DGB thought she was voting him once Elli reached the point to be lynchable... the flaw in that plan of course is that night hadn't happened, therefore it doesn't count.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #81) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Okies.

##unvote
##vote: Faraday

Being that anything else seems to be preventing us moving forwards... though I still think Fate's scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #82) » Sat May 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Official Vote Count

Faraday
- 5 -
Parama
mb53
Fate
DrippingGoofball
PranaDevil
- (L-1)
12keyblade
- 1 -
Socrates
- (L-5)

Players not voting - 4 - 12keyblade, CryMeARiver, Faraday, Zang

The bomb could be anywhere, very top is unlikely to go for it because they'll want better PRs, and late on might go for it to maybe screw over scum, you're in the middle, and scum only needed 2 kills before they got to knowing where certain people were so had no reason to continue guessing, sooo... yeah, in a way they do.

With 3 NK abilities, and one that allowed them to get another back if they lost one of them, knowing where the bomb would be would be a very, very important thing for scum.

and scum were highly unlikely to just work from the top down, as it would have revealed their members damned quickly, before you try pointing out that they'd have hit Pom N1 if they knew where the bomb was.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #83) » Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I have no idea what you're saying with the neighborizor line, because it's almost like you're saying that would want to trick people into thinking Elli was scum... when she was.

Exactly WHO were you neighbored with? Right now it sounds like Elli paired you and DGB together... which doesn't confirm anything.

If she neighbored you and herself, then you have a point, and fair play.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #84) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Of those left, myself, Parama, yourself, and DGB are obv. town

It's possible Socrates is the mafia Janitor, and hasn't used it purely to get town points.

Faraday could be scum who attempted to get the Jailkeeper role. (and is likely in my eyes)

mb claimed vanilla to Universal Backup, but could easily be scum just claiming it anyway (and again, is likely).

Right now my main 2 to lynch would be Faraday and mb.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #85) » Sun May 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

12KB's gonna get modkilled at this rate anyway, so is possibly a waste of time as it's not like we have to wait around for him really.

and anyway... if Zang, CMAR or Socrates pull their finger out and vote Faraday, we have our lynch for the day anyways.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #86) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

But 12KB could be scum... do we actually know 100% that other scum can send in his actions?

##vote mb53
either way, as I've figured he was scum regardless.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #87) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Well... we take out mb now... Socrates tomorrow, and then 12KB after that?

We know scum didn't send in a kill this day phase, and it's doubtful they'd have just "forgotten", which means at the very least, one member is MIA, and the other was waiting for them to show up to discuss stuff. (In which case, that member would be CMAR or Socrates).

Sooo... do we take out mb now, or do we switch over to Socrates or CMAR just in case they were waiting on their vanishing partner?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #88) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:14 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'll agree with that... in fact, the only ones who were strangely quiet were Socrates and 12KB.

##unvote
##vote: 12Keyblade
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #89) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:23 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think it's less to do with there being only one scum left, and more to do with the fact we're now all just going through the motions during each day phase.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #90) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:18 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Faraday, voting from beyond the grave!
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #91) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:43 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Fate you git :P, I knew you were lying about something... lol

QT for me and Zo (showing me desperately trying to drag him into the game at the end no less, lol) - http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/XkqeC5QdW8Mbs

And Elli nicking the Neighborizor stuffed my early game plan. Though after my partner's disappearing act it would have all be for nothing anyway.

Rather a shame that Zo disappeared really, as I think we could have done so much better with the mason roles had Zo not disappeared (and left me to make sure no bugger lynched him, and I didn't want it to get to something like L-1 or L-2 to prevent his lynch, and had Parama not gone "I've worked out what the role related info is" I think it would have snuck by :P).

As for the mod questions:

1.) Did you like the game?
It was fun, and different to other games I've played (alright, not too many at this point, but even so...)

2.) Did you let the setup?
Very much so, in fact you mind if I nick the basics for it to run some games in a smaller forum? ^_^

3.) What would you keep?
I like the number picking at the start, and picking your roles that way. The roles worked well too, though I'm not entirely sure I get the point of Fruit Vendor, outside of "Yeah, I have fruit vendor".

4.) What would you change?
The sign up thread having so much activity meant the game was being played before the game even began, which might be worth looking at, the only people who should be discussing game outside of the game thread should be scum and masons, the rest of the town should (in theory) be waiting until the thread arrives.

One other thing... someone said that they had a way the fruit vendor could be a good role, mind telling me how? Unless you can give poisoned fruit of course ;).
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #92) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:29 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In all honesty as well... I spent the first chunk of the game more blindly following along, the only stuff I'll say I had a hand in was passing the weak doc results on. Everything else I just followed along with XD.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #93) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Also... thus far I've not been scum in a game yet, however I always come off the scummiest.

At this rate I'll be thought as scum in games I'm not even playing in XD.
It's not feigned. Had I been a town-vig I'd have shot Prana 3 times already. He plays like crap.
Love you too Dram :P.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #94) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:04 am

Post by PranaDevil »

4.) I'd definitely drop the masons - it guarentees confirmed town at some point in the game, and the role combinations available were quite powerful, that it made things difficult for scum. With an influx of investigation roles (and a decrease of evil scum roles), I don't think the masons were needed, and probably swung things too much in the town's favour.
Especially when you consider that the masons wound up being two of the scummiest people on the town's side. ;)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #95) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:42 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Or perhaps having mason as a "pick", the first two who pick mason get it. Of course, you're also banking on somebody else picking mason as well then. But it also means it's no longer a confirmed role either.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”