Mafia 112: Ridiculous Drama! (Game Over, town win!)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Mafia 112: Ridiculous Drama! (Game Over, town win!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ah, the soothing feel of the soft wind on your face in the morning, truly grand. Well, usually it would be anyways.

See, when the light of the sun rose over the mountains this morning, you woke up with an uneasy feeling. As if... Something happened during the night. It might be related to the fact there are a bunch of people making quite a ruckus outside. Slowly, you dress up and stretch, before leaning over your windowsill

"Come on down, you've got to see this!" Yells someone, his voice lightly shaking.

As you go down to the first floor of your house (since you obviously were on the second one), you notice a pretty gross stench. Opening your front door and stepping out, your shoeless foot splatters in a somewhat viscous and very red substance.

“Oh come on, who spreads ketchup on doorsteps nowadays?” You yell, slightly irritated. However when you turn around you almost choke.

Nailed to your wall is Mastin, his gut torn open and covered in what is most probably his blood. Next to him, written with the blood is a message:

“Hey, it’s not like you really liked him”

While the message rings true, it’s still pretty gore to nail people to walls. The most proper thing to do would be to eliminate the villains with extreme prejudice. Luckily, you have a real sturdy tree in your yard, along with a good rope.

Any volunteers?

MAFIA 112

Still tough:

10. JacobSavage

14. Farside
Fugitive
Papa Zito

15. Shadow Dancer
Pomegranate

17. Shattered Viewpoint
SpyreX

19. Jag Johan

Out of gut:

Mastin, post-restricted townie, killed in pregame

Blue, Vanilla Townie, lynched day 1
NavyCherub, Vanilla Townie, Gutted and Nailed to a wall night 1

Parama, Mafia Godfather, Barbecued night 1

MehPlusRawr, Vanilla Townie, lynched day 2
Fate, Vanilla Townie, Gutted and Nailed to a wall night 2

DTMaster, Mafia Bus Driver, shot down night 2

Chronopie, Mafia Goon, lynched day 3

Ellibereth, Mason, Gutless and Nailed to a Wall night 3
Shrinehme, Vanilla Townie, Shot down night 3

LukeDukePuke, Cannibal, lynched day 4

SIR CYANIDE, tracker, gutted and nailed to a wall night 4
Nikanor, Vanilla Townie, shot down night 4
Unsight, Vanilla Townie, Lynched day 5
InflatablePie, Doc, gutted and nailed to a wall night 5

Leafsnail, Mafia Goon, shot down night 5
Last edited by dramonic on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 am, edited 35 times in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

General Rules

Modified, but stolen from Vi with... its... permission. (And now I notice I still don't know what Vi's gender)

1)
Starting and Ending States:
The game starts during the Day. All roles that can communicate at Night may do during pregame. The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2)
Day Procedures:
Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3)
Voting:
Votes should be in
bold
in order for them to count, for instance:
Vote: Nikanor
. If you wish to vote for a different player, you MUST unvote, also in
bold
. As long as I can tell who you're voting for, I don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4)
No Lynch:
As an alternative to voting for someone, you may
Vote: No Lynch
, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
5)
Deadlines:
Deadline will be 3 weeks.
6)
Mass Inactivity:
In an act of pure villainy, I may shorten the deadline if I deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if I want you fellows to pick up the pace.
7)
Deadline Lynches:
If no single player has enough votes for a lynch at the deadline, the result is
No Lynch
and the game proceeds to Night. Deadlines are there for a reason.

8)
Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until I waltz in and post a death scene.

9)
Night Length and Procedures:
The topic will be locked at Night. If your Role PM specifies that you have a Night Action, you may follow the instructions on that PM to use it. Barring extenuating circumstances, Nights will not last longer than three RL days.
10)
Night Action Resubmission:
If you have to PM a choice to the mod (i.e. the name of someone you want to kill/protect/investigate), you may change your choice at any time during the Night by sending the mod another PM with the new choice. The most recent choice will be honored.
11)
Role Overlap Policy:
In the event of overlapping and/or contradictory Night Actions (i.e. a mutual roleblock), priority is given to whoever PMs the mod with the action first. However, if two kills are submitted on the same target, the most damaging death will be the one displayed (You can slit someone's throat first, but if he got blown to smithereens no one will care about his throat...)

12)
Bolding Stuff:
Bolding something is how you get the mod to notice it. It's that simple.
13)
Mod Color:
If the mod needs to edit your post, it will be done in
brown,
italicized and bolded. Don't impersonate me.
14)
Activity, Prods, and Replacements:
You will be prodded if three days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another two days, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as
the mod
) thinks you're lurking. I reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
15)
"Last Words" for replacements:
If you request replacement, you may PM me a message that you would like to have passed on to the person who replaces you.
16)
"Bah!" Posts:
If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/play parcheesi with me, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame. Special mechanics can of course overlap
17)
Outside Discussion:
Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise.
18)
Post Edition:
Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
19)
Mod and PM quoting:
You could potentially try to reformulate your Role PM, but no two PMs are exactly alike. If you quote it, you will be modkilled. You can send me the reformulation and I will tell you if posting it is allowed or if it needs further modifications. If you quote a PM from me, you will be terminated. If you quote a PM from you to me, you will also die. That's all.
20)
Modkills:
Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 16) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with my general hatred. In short, follow the rules. Note that I'm not planning to keep a blacklist of people to refuse in my games, but I have goooood memory

21)
Win Mentality:
Play to win.
22)
Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
23)
Setup Design:
Please do not attempt to outguess me as the mod or the setup designer.

A sample Role PM would look like this.
You are
a townie!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! Barring the incredible paranoia this situation is pushing on you, you’re taking it pretty well though. Not that you’re used to seeing dead people...

-You may post and vote, like any normal person. You have no other skills, but then again it’s not so bad, right?

You win when all threats are defeated.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

It is currently pre-day 1. No votes will be counted. Post to confirm.
Day begins on the 22nd unless I get 17/20 confirms.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:57 am

Post by dramonic »

It is now day 1!
With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is the 11th of April!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 1: Anger Streak!

SIR CYANIDE (6): Farside, DTMaster, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, JacobSavage
Leafsnail (2): Fate, Konowa
FeFiFoFum (1): Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint (1): FeFiFoFum
Farside (1): SIR CYANIDE

Not Voting (10): Richard Massive, the1fifi, mehplusrawr, Shrinehme, Leafsnail, NavyCherub, Henry Hathaway, Jag Johan, Julano

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is the 11th of April
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 2: Kickin' It Off Some More!

SIR CYANIDE (6): Farside, DTMaster, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, JacobSavage
Leafsnail (2): Fate, Konowa
DTMaster (1): SIR CYANIDE
Richard Massive (1): mehplusrawr
Blue (1): Shrinehme

Not Voting (8): Shattered Viewpoint, Richard Massive, the1fifi, Leafsnail, NavyCherub, Henry Hathaway, Jag Johan, Julano

Richard Massive has requested replacement. Fortunately we have a list at the ready, so once my PM gets answered we'll have someone!
Has anybody seen fifi?

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:08 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 3: Adrenaline RUsh!

SIR CYANIDE (7): DTMaster, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, Shattered Viewpoint, mehplusrawr, Parama
Blue (2): Shrinehme, Konowa
Konowa (2): Julano, SIR CYANIDE
Leafsnail (1): Fate
JacobSavage (1): Farside
No Lynch (1): JacobSavage

Not Voting (5): the1fifi, Leafsnail, NavyCherub, Henry Hathaway, Jag Johan

Richard Massive is replaced by Parama, as you might have noticed.

I'd like to inform players that (AFAIK), Konowa's V/LA is not due to a streak of homosexual lust overflowing him. That would only happen to your mod :P
If anything seems incorrect in the votecount tell me.

No warning are going to be issued now, but chill fellas.

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 4: Really Ridiculous Drama!

SIR CYANIDE (8): DTMaster, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, Shattered Viewpoint, mehplusrawr, Parama, Farside
Blue (2): Shrinehme, Konowa
Konowa (2): Julano, SIR CYANIDE
Parama (1): Fate

Not Voting (5): the1fifi, Leafsnail, NavyCherub, Henry Hathaway, Jag Johan

As per request, Shattered Viewpoint will be replaced. Shouldn't take very long either...

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've PMed both Henry and fifi about the game having started, however since the actual start was on the 21st no prods are issued as such, simply because the accepted time lapse before a prod hasn't happened yet.
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX replaces Shattered Viewpoint, effective now
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 5: Vaporize!

SIR CYANIDE (6): Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, mehplusrawr, Parama, Farside
Blue (4): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, Jag Johan
Parama (3): Fate, SIR CYANIDE, DTMaster
Konowa (1): Julano
Shrinehme (1): SpyreX

Not Voting (3): the1fifi, Leafsnail, Henry Hathaway

the1fifi has 24 hours to post.

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:17 am

Post by dramonic »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:SpyreX is just one person and therefore his opinion is only worth so much. Nobody is going to follow him blindly
Ani would...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 6: R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

SIR CYANIDE (5): Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, mehplusrawr, JacobSavage
Blue (4): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, Jag Johan
Parama (4): Fate, SIR CYANIDE, DTMaster, Farside
Konowa (1): Julano
LeafSnail (1): Parama

Not Voting (3): the1fifi, Leafsnail, Henry Hathaway

SIR CYANIDE:
How Farside was treated as a child and weither blue likes older women is not something that affects the game. Therefore I am asking you to tone it down. Also, I'd expect someone to only insult other's grammar while having a flawless one themselves, unfortunately you do not. Consider this a warning. I'm going to have to replace you if you do not act more cordially towards the other players.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:03 am

Post by dramonic »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:For example, I got accused of exhibiting sociopath tendencies by Shattered Viewpoint and received a vote with antisemitic reasoning behind it - something which undoubtedly triggers much more of an emotional response than misogyny, due to the rich history of antisemitism and nazidom in WWII and the likes.
~

I am quite aware of this, however he asked to be replaced before I could give him a warning, therefore the concept of telling him his behaviour is not good for the general friendliness of the thread would have been somewhat superfluous
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 am

Post by dramonic »

maemuki replaces julano
Votecount coming soon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 7: Census!

Parama (5): SIR CYANIDE, DTMaster, Leafsnail, Farside, Jag Johan
SIR CYANIDE (4): Chronopie, Blue, JacobSavage, mehplusrawr
Blue (4): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, Fate
Konowa (1): Maemuki

Not Voting (4): the1fifi, , Henry Hathaway, Shadow Dancer

The1fifi has failed to answer his prod and will be replaced.
FeFiFoFum is prodded
Henry is on the border of a prod
Konowa is on announced V/LA

Last edited by dramonic on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 am

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:
Parama wrote:Also,
Mod: Leafsnail is voting me as well
Dammit >_<
Votecount fixed, also includes the latest Fate vote.
I need to work on spotting those voteswitch at the end of lines...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 8:
Gain
Tide!

Blue (6): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, Fate, mehplusrawr, Jag Johan
Parama (4): SIR CYANIDE, DTMaster, Leafsnail, Farside
SIR CYANIDE (3): Chronopie, Blue, JacobSavage,

Not Voting (3): the1fifi, Henry Hathaway, Shadow Dancer

Henry is prodded

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 9: Apocalyptic replacing session!

Blue (6): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, mehplusrawr, Jag Johan
Chronopie (1): Fate

Not Voting (6): the1fifi, Henry Hathaway, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, JacobSavage

Henry is getting replaced
Fefifofum is getting replaced
The1fifi is getting replaced
Farside has asked for replacement
Shadow Dancer is prodded

I am crying...

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Shadow Dancer wrote:OK, I think it is high time for me to post... I'm sorry for my hitherto non-participation, but I got much pressure in Newbie 929 which eventually got me D1-lynched there.

Good news is I now have the time to participate in this game.

Bad news, however, is I am still far behind in reading posts. So I beg your pardon for delaying any further analysis until tomorrow.

Good night every one!
I forgive you, losing 20% of the playerlist is already straining enough, the fact you're staying is a consolation
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 10: Chain !

Blue (9): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, mehplusrawr, Jag Johan, Fate, SpyreX, Chronopie, Maemuki
Fate (1): Parama

Not Voting (5): the1fifi, Henry Hathaway, Shadow Dancer, Blue, JacobSavage

Fefifofum is getting replaced
The1fifi is getting replaced
Farside has asked for replacement

I am crying...

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 am

Post by dramonic »

replacement?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Chronopie wrote:Wait, even the mod wants to flake out?

This game is living up to it's name.
Hell no, I'm not replacing. I was saying if she wants to give me something to make me happy, she can hand me a few replacements for the players that flaked.

Also, 112 is what?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:
Actually, disregard my last post. I'll stay because I don't want the mod to have to look for 5 replacements at once.

Anyways, dunno about you guys, but Fate seems to be leading the town in circles and getting us nowhere.
unvote, vote: Fate

Leafsnail disappearing in light of recent wagons should be setting off red flags as well.
Don't scare me like that 0_0

Also, people, play serious. This is a large
normal
. Voting me will count as unvoting.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 am

Post by dramonic »

In the meantime, Unsight replaces The1fifi
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:28 am

Post by dramonic »

Ellibereth replaces FFFF!
WooT!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 am

Post by dramonic »

Shrinehme wrote:
I'll have limited access until Friday.
:(
Maemuki wrote:Ah, Dram.

I'm going to be V/LA from Thursday to Monday. I'm sorry~
Both noted. NP.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 10: Sanding Edges!

Blue (10): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, mehplusrawr, Jag Johan, Fate, Chronopie, Maemuki, Ellibereth, SpyreX
Fate (2): Blue, Parama

Not Voting (4): Unsight, Henry Hathaway, Shadow Dancer, JacobSavage

Farside is getting replaced
Checking for prods shortly

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 11: Wishy-Washy!

Blue (7): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, mehplusrawr, Jag Johan, Chronopie, Maemuki,
Fate (3): Blue, Parama, Unsight
Shrinehme (3): Fate, Ellibereth, SpyreX

Not Voting (3): Henry Hathaway, Shadow Dancer, JacobSavage

Farside is getting replaced

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Talking about head explosions... You are free to make alliances and whatever, but can you please lay off the cap lock? My eyes are gonna bleed X_X
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:CAPS LOCK IS DEFINITELY NOT A MODKILLABLE OFFENSE. NO RULES ARE BEING BROKEN.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fugitive replaces Farside
InflatablePie replaces Henry Hathaway
We are full again!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 12: Pro-Dead!

Blue (7): Shrinehme, Konowa, NavyCherub, mehplusrawr, Jag Johan, Chronopie, Maemuki
Parama (3): SIR CYANIDE, Leafsnail, Fugitive
Shrinehme (3): Fate, Ellibereth, SpyreX
Shadow master (1): DTMaster
Mehplusrawr (1): InflatablePie

Not Voting (2): Shadow Dancer, JacobSavage

checking for prods

Last edited by dramonic on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:45 am

Post by dramonic »

No prod needed, although Fugitive has yet to post...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Fixed
Sorry about the numerous votecount fails on my part ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 13: Easter!

Blue (6): Shrinehme, mehplusrawr, Jag Johan, Chronopie, Maemuki, NavyCherub
Parama (3): SIR CYANIDE, Leafsnail, Fugitive
Shrinehme (4): Fate, Ellibereth, SpyreX, JacobSavage
Shadow master (1): DTMaster
Mehplusrawr (1): InflatablePie
Ellibereth (1): Konowa

Not Voting (1): Shadow Dancer

Since this is easter weekend I wont be prodding til monday morning. deadline is also extended by 2 days.

checking for prods

Deadline is the 13th of April
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 14: Mondays are evil!

Blue (7): mehplusrawr, Jag Johan, Maemuki, NavyCherub, Fate, Konowa, Leafsnail
Parama (3): SIR CYANIDE, Fugitive, InflatablePie
Fate (3): Blue, Unsight, Chronopie
Shrinehme (4): Ellibereth, SpyreX, JacobSavage, Parama
Chronopie (2): DTMaster, Shrinehme

Not Voting (1): Shadow Dancer

Shadow has requested Replacement

checking for prods

Last edited by dramonic on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Fugitive and Blue prodded
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 15: End This Drama!

Blue (7): Jag Johan, Maemuki, NavyCherub, Konowa, Leafsnail, Chronopie, Shrinehme
Parama (3): SIR CYANIDE, Fugitive, InflatablePie
Fate (2): Blue, Unsight
Shrinehme (4): Ellibereth, SpyreX, Parama, mehplusrawr
Chronopie (1): DTMaster
Jag Johan (1): JacobSavage

Not Voting (1): Shadow Dancer, Fate

checking for prods

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

hammer!
It is now twilight for about 10hours.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 16: No More Drama (for three days)!

Blue (11): Jag Johan, Maemuki, NavyCherub, Konowa, Leafsnail, Chronopie, Shrinehme, InflatablePie, SpyreX, DTMaster, Ellibereth
Parama (2): SIR CYANIDE, Fugitive
Fate (2): Blue, Unsight
Shrinehme (2): Parama, mehplusrawr
Jag Johan (1): JacobSavage

Not Voting (2): Shadow Dancer, Fate

Fugitive is getting replaced

MOD SCENE :D

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Everyone discusses quite loudly about who should or should not be lynched. The whole debate is giving you a headache, but still you hold on.
Then someone vanishes. You look around, unable to find any trace of Blue!

"Hey guys, I think we're missing someone here..."
"Oh don't worry, Blue said he was just going to get get a bunch of paper towels to clean up the blood on your entrance."

You look at the others, bewildered. There are killers on the loose and Blue is wandering alone! As such, when he comes back, you smack him in the back of the head with a shovel and bring him to the noose.
It's kinda hard to hang him, but you manage anyways. Then you loot his body for the paper towels and clean the blood off your house. Somebody taps your shoulder lightly:

"You know... I fail to see killer motives for retrieving paper towels."

Blue has been lynched! He was a
Vanilla Townie

It is now FINALLY night 1. Actions are due the 10, unless the replacement hunt really takes long
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Papa Zito replaces Fugitive
Pomegranate replaces Shadow Dancer
Deadline for Night Actions is 38 hours!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:10 am

Post by dramonic »

You yawn loudly as you get out of bed. This was quite a strange nightmare you had. You dreamt that you had, along with a bunch of other weirdos, hung someone in your backyard, a guy named Blue.

You proceed to the kitchen, grabbing two slices of bread and putting them in your toaster. You then proceed to go outside to retrieve your paper.

*Splat*

What the...

Looking at your feet, you notice you are standing in a large puddle of someone’s blood. The events of yesterday flood your mind as you come to realize this wasn’t a dream after all.You turn to see the source of all this blood. As expected, there is someone nailed to your wall with their gut waving in the morning breeze.

It’s NavyCherub! Poor thing, so young and yet so dead.

As you contemplate the scene in disgust, a shrill cry is heard coming from your lovely neighbor. You rush to her house and before you a quite creepy scene unravel. Her barbecue is turned on and there’s someone grilling on it. The weird part is that you notice there are multiple parts missing, a bunch of bite marks and a fork and knife stuck into the chest of the... dead person. Gathering your strenght, you look at the face. It is Parama!

Next to the barbecue, a beautiful, freshly pressed suit, what must have been the clothes of Parama. In one of the pockets, you find a card.

“Godfather”

NavyCherub, Vanilla Townie, Gutted and Nailed to a wall night 1

Parama, Mafia Godfather, Barbecued night 1

It is now day 2. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Last edited by dramonic on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 17: A new Day Dawns!

Konowa (5): JacobSavage, Mehplusrawr, Ellibereth, Unsight, Pomegranate
JacobSavage (1): Konowa
Fate (1): Chronopie
Unsight (1): Fate
mehplusrawr (1): InflatablePie

Not Voting (7): Jag Johan, Maemuki, Leafsnail, Shrinehme, SpyreX, SIR CYANIDE, Papa Zito

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is the 1st of may

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 18: Very Hungry Hooker!

Konowa (4): Mehplusrawr, Unsight, Pomegranate, SIR CYANIDE
Fate (1): Chronopie
mehplusrawr (4): Fate, leafsnail, InflatablePie, Ellibereth
Unright (2): Papa Zito, Jag Johan

Not Voting (5): Maemuki, Shrinehme, SpyreX, Konowa, JacobSavage

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Maemuki prodded

Deadline is the 1st of may

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 19: Very Hungry Hooker!

Konowa (4): Mehplusrawr, Unsight, Pomegranate, SIR CYANIDE
mehplusrawr (9): Fate, leafsnail, InflatablePie, Ellibereth, Shrinehme, DTM, SpyreX, Konowa, Chronopie
Unright (2): Papa Zito, Jag Johan

Not Voting (2): Maemuki, JacobSavage

Wow...
Erm, lynch reached and stuff...
Mod Scene coming.
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 am

Post by dramonic »

erm, modcount fuck-up... let me fix that
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 am

Post by dramonic »

As you begin digging a pair of graves for the brand new residents of your graveyard (because obviously the graveyard is in your backyard, with the hanging tree), you hear a loud banging noise coming from the front of your house.
As you rush to see the source of the sound, you see Chronopie, smashing MehPlusRawr's head into your front porch repetitively while the ground cheers.
You also catch a glimpse of Konowa drooling in the corner.
The town burst into loud happiness as the skull of your victim explodes in a fleshy mess.

"Guys, can't you stop soiling my front door, I'm getting tired of wiping blood off it every other day... Also, judging by the papers in his pockets he was just a townie."

MehPlusRawr has been lynched! He was a
Vanilla Townie

It is now night 2. Actions are due for the 16th at 12.

"So can I eat him now?"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:47 am

Post by dramonic »

Tonight you'll catch them.
Oh yes, tonight will be the night the mafia pays for soiling your wall (and killing people, that too)

You wait patiently, armed with a flashlight, for something to happen outside. Around 2am you hear ruckus outside and you rush to meet the villains nailing people, once again, to your wall.

As you leap out of your house you see a silhouette pushing in the final nail.

"Ha ah! I got you this time scum!" You shout as you point the flashlight and turn it on.

Surprised, you discover... that your batteries are dead, sucker. The mafioso just runs off quickly, laughing like a complete and utter maniac. Just after he turns the corner your batteries give a small hiccup, enough to catch a glimpse of the dead Fate hanging on your wall.

Sad, you slowly walk back into your house, wondering why the bad guy didn't try to gut you too... Maybe they really enjoy unnerving you a lot by soiling your property.

You go back to bed, and you fall asleep just before a gunshot rings through the street.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun rises, you reminisce on the events of the night, saddened by your failure to catch a bad guy. Slowly you get dressed and walk out of your house, armed with a bucket of water and pinesol and a mop, handkerchief and windex since the blood always end up soiling the windows too.

This time however, instead of stepping in a puddle of blood on your doorstep you trip on a corpse, your bucket splashing all over the body. You curse loudly and walk back in, not noticing that the corpse of DTMaster on your doorstep has a driver license and an "I <3 Mafia" shirt.

Fate, Vanilla Townie, Gutted and Nailed to a wall Night 2

DTMaster, Mafia Bus-Driver, Shot down Night 2

It is now day 3! With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Maemuki seems to have flaked from the site, so I'll look for a replacement I guess...

Sometimes night actions are more effective than lynches, heh?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 20: Nom Nom Nom!

Chronopie (1): InflatablePie

Not Voting (13): Maemuki, JacobSavage, Leafsnail, Ellibereth, Shrinehme, SpyreX, Konowa, Chronopie, Papa Zito, Jag Johan, Unsight, Pomegranate, SIR CYANIDE

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
Deadline is the 6th of MAY!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Hi?
I prodded him already, just saying.
Tonight I'm prodding all the others too, yeah for a prod party
(or fucking not, dammit...)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 21: Nom?!

Chronopie (5): InflatablePie, Jag Johan, SpyreX, Unisght, Ellibereth
Konowa (3): Chronopie, SIR CYANIDE, Leafsnail

Not Voting (6): Maemuki, JacobSavage, Shrinehme, Konowa,Papa Zito, Pomegranate

Since Konowa appears to have flaked from the site completely, I'll skip the prod step.

Last edited by dramonic on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:40 am

Post by dramonic »

I'll try to find as quickly as possible
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 22: Cuckoo Condor!

Chronopie (7): InflatablePie, Jag Johan, SpyreX, Unisght, Ellibereth, Papa Zito, Pomegranate
LukePukeDuke (3): Chronopie, SIR CYANIDE, Leafsnail

Not Voting (4): Maemuki, JacobSavage, Shrinehme, LukePukeDuke

LukePukeDuke replaces Konowa, effective now (and you guys thought I couldn't get a replacement, silly dawgs)

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 23: Daylight Saving Wagon!

Chronopie (8): InflatablePie, Jag Johan, SpyreX, Unisght, Ellibereth, Papa Zito, Pomegranate, LukePukeDuke
LukePukeDuke (3): Chronopie, SIR CYANIDE, Leafsnail

Not Voting (3): Nikanor, JacobSavage, Shrinehme

Nikanor replaces Maemuki, perhaps a bit late

A lynch has been reached!
Modscene coming.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

After the last 2 days, you're starting to get used to all this drama taking place. You've installed lawn chairs for everyone to make yourselves more confortable and decide who to slaughter.

As you stretch and sit in your lawn chair with your morning coffee, ready to start another day of mafia hunting, you hear a faint sound. It sounds like... A train or something.

You get up , looking left and right for the source of the sound. As it is there is no station in your town, so it is quite appaling.

It gets louder and louder, more ominous by the second... And then it stops and Chronopie starts talking to himself

Or more acurately, to his cellphone. You've not yet recovered from the stress that a breaking sound is heard and Chrono crashes to the ground. Behind him stands LukePukeDuke, a smashed coffee mug in his hand.

"Can't you guys kill people without vandalizing my property? Screw this, meeting is called off for today, I need to clean up and wrap my house in freaking bubblewrap before you guys break something else!"

Every leaves and as you pick up the shards of your precious cup, you catchh a glimpse of a mafia nametag on Chrono. Whoop-de-doop.

Chronopie has been lynched! He was a
Mafia Goon

It is now night 3. Actions are due on the 23rd at 23:59
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:54 am

Post by dramonic »

You wake up from your slumber in a good mood. Afterall, the past few days may have been bloody, but it was mafioso blood for the most part. Once they're all dead maybe people will stop violating your house!

As you get up and start heading outdoor, you smell the familiar stench of blood. Who could've been nailed to your wall today, you wonder.

Same commotion outside, as usual.

Same "body on the doorstep"

Same "someone nailed to the wall" scenario.

Same...

Wait, where the hell is the gut? It's gone! As you ponder (not really) where the gut could've gone, someone goes and identify the corpses. The one on the doorstep is Shrinehme, without a doubt. Nothing stands out about him. The one on the wall is Elli. In his pockets you find a cellphone, but it's been broken, probably when the mafia attacked him. Too bad you'll never know who he's been calling!

Ellibereth, Mason, Gutless and Nailed to a Wall night 3
Shrinehme, Vanilla Townie, Shot night 3

It is now day 4! with 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 24: Okay, seriouly what the hell?

LukeDukePuke (6): SIR CYANIDE, InflatablePie, SpyreX, Papa Zito, JacobSavage, Pomegranate
SIR CYANIDE (1): LukeDukePuke

Not Voting (4): Nikanor, Jag Johan, Unisght, Leafsnail

A lynch has been reached (ALREADY???)!
Modscene coming.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

The sun lazily rises as you, well, don't really discuss. It's more like people beating up the town's pet.
"Bad cannibal, we told you to listen to us!" shouts the town in unison
The man wimpers as he gets kicked in the face, gut and other parts over and over again.

On the inside, you smile a bit because after all this, it feels good to release some stress. Then you notice if you keep beating the poor sob, you'll end up soiling your newly built deck. So instead, you tie some weights around his waist (because like any good townie you have those in your garage) and you dump him in the pool. He goes down without a fight (what with being tied and all)

As expected, little bits of flesh escape his rampaging mouth, the remains of what could have been some gut a few hours ago.

LukeDukePuke has been lynched! He was a
Cannibal!

It is now night 4. Exceptionally, night will last only 48 hours since day didnt last that more than 72 hours, so get those actions in!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 am

Post by dramonic »

You sleep in today.
Maybe that explains why the days are getting shorter all the time.

Anyways, you do your usual routine and check the door to see what's dead and what's not. You leap over Nikanor's limp body, obviously shot in the forehead by someone and stripped naked of his lack of possession, he was quite poor after all, and go straight to your wall, once again painted a daring shade of red by the splattered blood and spilt gut.

Apparently SIR CYANIDE had a run in with the mafia during the night. As you check his various pockets, you find a small book with PI written on it. However, he doesn't appear to have any badge, medal or anything that might imply he's part of the police force.

Cracking open the book, you check for any notes of worth. There's a huge "I'm going to track you!" written on the first page. You ponder why someone would write that and nothing else in a book, especially after 4 nights.

"Well, it might be invisible ink?" someone suggests
"Yeah, but with the cartel on lemons we cant get juice to decipher it..."
"Guess it's useless then!"

SIR CYANIDE, tracker, gutted and nailed to a wall night 4
Nikanor, Vanilla Townie, shot down night 4

It is now day 5. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:01 am

Post by dramonic »

Getting killed during the night is part of the game...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 25: Massclaim!

Leafsnail (1): Unsight
Unsight (4): SpyreX, JacobSavage, InflatablePie, Pomegranate

Not Voting (3): Jag Johan, Leafsnail, Papa Zito
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Okay, here's the deal, since it seems every day will last 30 minutes from now on, PM me your night action now if you have one :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, you can send conditionnal branches.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

Wait... Do you guys actually want to keep the 48 hour nights?
Just noticed I shouldn't change stuff like that without the player's consent.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm waiting for an Unsight hammer.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

A lynch has been reached!

Suddenly, in a very strange and unnatural fashion, InflatablePie, Leafsnail and Unsight drop dead!
Looting their bodies, you find a first-aid kit, a scum-club card and a little ball of string, respectively.

Unsight has been lynched! She was a
Vanilla Townie
InflatablePie, Doctor, gutted and nailed to a wall night 5

Leafsnail, Mafia Goon, shot down night 5

With 5 alive (drink!) it takes 3 to lynch
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 26: Drawing Close To The Grand Finale?

SpyreX (1): Papa Zito
Papa Zito (2): SpyreX, Pomegranate

Not Voting (2): Jag Johan, JacobSavage

3 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

As you desperately Papa Zito off the nearest cliff, tired with all the deaths, you gasp. Wait, you forgot to even check if he was mafia and there's no way you're going down there!

You're taken out of your stupor by his yell.

"LONG LIVE THE MAFIA!"

Yeah, maybe it'd live long, but not in this town.

Town WINS! Congratulations to the town!

NIght actions and role pm's and all that jazz in the next post
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:02 am

Post by dramonic »

ROLES!

Papa Zito, You are
a mafia goon!

Nailing people to walls? GUTTING THEM? Couldn’t you think of a somewhat less gross way of killing someone? No... Of course you couldn’t, you’re just one of them dumb goons. Well anyways, you have a nice boss and nice partners! Richard Massive is your godfather, DTMaster is a mafia busdriver, and Leafsnail and Chronopie, fellow goons.

-You may post and vote, like any normal person.
-At night, you may discuss with you scum buddies about who to kill. By the end of the night one of you must send me a PM about who of your team is performing the kill.
-Your kill method is gutting and nailing people to walls.

Here’s your QT:

You win when the mafia cannto be defeated.
Leafsnail, You are
a mafia goon!

Nailing people to walls? GUTTING THEM? Couldn’t you think of a somewhat less gross way of killing someone? No... Of course you couldn’t, you’re just one of them dumb goons. Well anyways, you have a nice boss and nice partners! Richard Massive is your godfather, DTMaster is a mafia busdriver, and Farside22 and Chronopie, fellow goons.

-At night, you may discuss with you scum buddies about who to kill. By the end of the night one of you must send me a PM about who of your team is performing the kill.

Here’s your QT:

Chronopie, You are
a mafia goon!

Nailing people to walls? GUTTING THEM? Couldn’t you think of a somewhat less gross way of killing someone? No... Of course you couldn’t, you’re just one of them dumb goons. Well anyways, you have a nice boss and nice partners! Richard Massive is your godfather, DTMaster is a mafia busdriver, and Leafsnail and Farside22, fellow goons.

Here’s your QT:

Parama, You are
the mafia godfather!

Serve you right for letting your goons kill people. They just can’t do it with style and swag like you. Gutting, how NOT fashionable. Well, calm yourself, the important thing is that the nuisances die. You have a fair palette of mates to do the job for you. Farside22, Chronopie and Leafsnail are mafia goons. You also have DTMaster, a mafia busdriver, at your service.

-At night, you may discuss with you scum buddies about who to kill. By the end of the night one of you must send me a PM about who of your team is performing the kill. You get the final say if a disagreement occur and if you and another goon send conflicting actions, yours take priority.
-You will come up innocent on investigation. Come on, you’re too stylish to be bad... right?
-Your kill method is gutting and nailing people to walls. You don’t like it, but it’s better to be steady.

Here’s your QT:

You win when the town is defeated.
DTMaster, You are
a mafia busdriver!

Gutting people??? Couldn’t the goons come up with something more... poetic to kill them townfolks? Ah well, it’s really “the end justifies the mean” in the mafia. Anyways, you have a nice boss and nice, albeit gross, partners! Richard Massive is your godfather, and Farside22, Leafsnail and Chronopie, your fellow goons.

-If you are not performing the kill, you can switch the position of two players. What was bound to happen to A will hit B, and what was bound to happen to B will hit A
-Your kill method is gutting and nailing people to walls. You don’t like it, but it’s better to be steady.

Here’s your QT:

You win when the town is defeated.
SpyreX, You are
a townie!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! Barring the incredible paranoia this situation is pushing on you, you’re taking it pretty well though. Not that you’re used to seeing dead people...

-You may post and vote, like any normal person. You have no other skills, but then again it’s not so bad, right?

MehPlusRawr, You are
a townie!

Maemuki, You are
a townie!

Unsight, You are
a townie!

NavyCherub, You are
a townie!

Blue, You are
a townie!

Fate, You are
a townie!

Shrinehme, You are
a townie!

JacobSavage, You are
a psychologist!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! What’s more, it seems you’re the only one that has noticed that the gut of the victim, splattered at his feet, seems to have been taken bites out of... Human bites. Surely someone who’d eat a human can’t be stable.

-At night, you may investigate someone to analyze their mental health. Your result will probably be “stable”... unless your target is the one who’s eaten that gut, then it’ll be “unstable”.

SIR CYANIDE, You are
a tracker!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! Well, at least those breathing exercices aren’t for nothing, you’re taking it pretty well. Time to dust the old binoculars and PI notebook

-During the night, you may target someone who you'll track. I will send you a list of whoever that person targetted during the night.

InflatablePie, You are
a doctor!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! It’s not like it’s your first blood-splattered case though, you’ve nursed back to health quite a few that were in similar situation... Well except for the being dead part.

-During the night, you may target another player. Using your doctor skills, you can heal that person after he’s been wounded, lucky you (or lucky him, depending on the view).

Jag Johan, You are
a nurse!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! It’s not like it’s your first blood-splattered case, but it’s still a bit of a shock. You’re not sure you’ll be able to do anything, and honestly you’re scared.

-Right now, you’re very scared, so you’re unable to use your medical skills. If a doctor is struck down however, you’ll feel the weight of responsability on your shoulder and inherit his job.

Ellibereth, You are
a mason!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! It’s really creepy, but inside of yourself you’re happy your good friend Richard Massive is still alive. And he’s got a gun too!

-At night, you may communicate with your buddy Shadow Dancer (Mason-vig).
-Your partner’s alignment is 100% assured to be town.

Here’s your QT:

Pomegranate, You are
a mason-vig!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! It’s really creepy, but inside of yourself you’re happy your good friend Richard Massive is still alive. And don’t forget you’ve got your other friend the gun in your pocket.

-At night, you may communicate with your buddy FeFiFoFum (Mason).
-At night, you may choose someone to shoot down, effectively killing them.

Here’s your QT:

Konowa, You are
a cannibal!

Actually, you’re not surprised to see the corpse there. I mean, you didn’t nail or gut him, but you were taking a walk last night and saw the body then. Of course, seeing all the hot... sweet blood... skin... viscera... yum... You couldn’t resist and took a few bites out of his splattered gut. You need more... You’re still hungry...

-At night, you may choose someone to eat, killing them. Nom nom nom.

You win when everyone else is dead.
If the masons and mafiosos want to post their QT, they're free to do so.
Graveyard: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/4q8AGm8uKDr

Actions!

N1 Actions
DTMaster doesn't do anything
InflatablePie protects Konowa
Chronopie kills NavyCherub
Konowa kills Parama
Pomegranate kills Konowa (failed due to protect)
Sir Cyanide tracks Fate (see nothing)
JacobSavage inspects Konowa (result: insane)

N2 Actions
DTMaster Switches SpyreX and Chronopie
InflatablePie protects Konowa
Chronopie kills Fate
Konowa kills Nobody
Pomegranate kills DTM
Sir Cyanide tracks Ellibereth (see nothing)
JacobSavage inspects Maemuki (result: sane)

N3 Actions
InflatablePie protects JacobSavage
Papa Zito kills Ellibereth
Luke kills Ellibereth
Pomegranate kills Shrinehme
Sir Cyanide tracks LeafSnail
JacobSavage inspects InflatablePie (result: sane)

N4 Actions
InflatablePie protects JacobSavage
Papa Zito kills Jag/Unsight
Pomegranate kills Nikanor
Sir Cyanide tracks Jag Johan
JacobSavage inspects Jag Johan (result: sane)

N5
Pomegranate kills Leafsnail
Leafsnail kills InflatablePie
Jag Johan inherits the doc powers

Alright, if you have critics, hints and comments about the setup and/or my modding, go ahead, I wanna hear it!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Fate wrote:"Pomegranate, You are a mason-vig!

Erm... Yuck? Someone is dead and he was a poor townfolk... He could have been your neighbor and you could be the next! It’s really creepy, but inside of yourself you’re happy your good friend
Richard Massive
is still alive. And don’t forget you’ve got your other friend the gun in your pocket.

-At night, you may communicate with your buddy FeFiFoFum (Mason).
-At night, you may choose someone to shoot down, effectively killing them.

Here’s your QT:

You win when all threats are defeated."

Did the role PM really say the godfather was a mason's "good friend"?

>_>'
<_<';
Ah, no it didnt, I fixed that before the blunder happened, I just didnt fix it in the original file.

Also, why couldnt a SK no kill? It's not like it's impossible to skip a meal, let alone the time it takes to digest a person. In the original PM he couldn't even kill every night, but that was judged to be too "un-normal"

And yeah, the psych made the attempt at never killing ridiculously risky, not to mention having a vig and a 1-shot vig is quite weird.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”