Mafia 112: Ridiculous Drama! (Game Over, town win!)

Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

InflatablePie wrote:
Shrinehme wrote:I was under the impression that JacobSavage was Day Rolecop because of his interaction with the Blue wagon Day 1.
I'm confused. Explain?
JacobSavage Day 1, abridged version: "Don't you lynch Blue he's town..." "I'm TELLING you he's a Vanilla Townie..." "Now that we lynched him can we all agree he's a Vanilla Townie?" etc etc.

Maybe my guess is off because Detectives [or "Rolecops", if you prefer] and Day-Detectives are much more common roles where I play elsewhere than they seem to be here. It just rings bells.

Mind, they're also much more common scum roles than they are town roles.

But we'll see what he has to say.

-

I'd be down with MehPlusRawr also.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

OHAY YEAH SO HI GUYS I REPLACED IN BUT I'M NOT READING THE WHOLE STUPID THREAD SO DEAL WITH IT

I read some stuff, and have some idea of the game.
SpyreX wrote:Welp since you opted to be awesome:

Is this "Konowa is the SK because I'm an SK cop of some sort" or:
"Konowa is the SK because I saw him target Parama"
Konowa-SK actually make a lot of sense to me. We really should lynch him. I don't know how JS came to this conclusion, but it makes a lot of sense and clears some things up for me. I'm really (almost, not 100%) sure that he is the SK.

Vote: Konowa

Also, Fate, don't mess with Elli. He's a good guy.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

@Unsight
: Would lynch/Would not lynch MehPlusRawr/ChronoPie?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

I'M SORRY FATE!!!
I HAD MANAGED TO READ PARA RIGHT HERE -> http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13460 AND THOUGHT HIS LOGIC FAILS WERE SIMILAR ETC. ETC.
I BEG YOU FOR YOUR FORGIVENESSESNESS.
FLASH OF GREEN
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Unsight »

Shrinehme wrote:
@Unsight
: Would lynch/Would not lynch MehPlusRawr/ChronoPie?
Just ISO'd both of them.

MehPlusRawr
- I don't like the fluff with Mae. He seems inconsistent between Post subject: 486 and Post subject: 780. Also, the logic in 780 is just staggeringly bad. The more I look at his ISO the more waffly it looks with regards to Blue. Post subject: 298 and Post subject: 310 are almost comical as 310's explanation is bizarre when you contrast it to the amount of effort he put forth in Post Subject: 204. Could speculate that he put less effort into Blue and scum-connections because he knew Blue would flip town.

Chronopie
- He liked Parama early on, but then again I didn't mind Parama early on too. As Day 1 went on Parama go more and more annoying. Still, less than a day passed for Chronopie to go from "liking" to "not liking" without really saying anything about it in between. Then a week later comes back with Parama as a "frustrated townie." Very waffly. Post Subject 315 is bothersome to me personally. I'm leery of people who ask how they're scummy. That kind of thing always reminds me of those old detective movies when the killer asks the detective how they did it or how they're going to prove it.

Chronopie is a decent lynch and I'd definitely like to have him dead before lylo becomes a possibility. MPR is inconsistent but I'm not sure if it's scummy or just a matter of him getting lazier as the day went on. Time will tell. Regardless, I prefer a Fate lynch over both of them as he was my strongest scum read on Day 1 and the Parama-flip has only made it stronger.
Games are meant to be fun.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Nah I'm with you FATE MY OBVIOUS SCUMBUDDY WHO IS SO OBVIOUSLY SCUM THAT WE ARE WIFOMING THE WIFOM BY HOLDING HANDS AND MERRILY CUDDLING IN THREAD about Unsight - once other issues are brought to a head they can eat rope.

[quote=pom]Konowa-SK actually make a lot of sense to me. We really should lynch him. I don't know how JS came to this conclusion, but it makes a lot of sense and clears some things up for me. I'm really (almost, not 100%) sure that he is the SK. [/quote]

I'm gonna need this one explained to me. In detail. Since it really reads like "Ohh yea I totally have an SK read on Konowa independent of the "result" that started today.

Which blows my mind and if so I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

1) FATE is the towniest most amazing person in the town right now. Saying he's scum is craaaazy.
2) Reasonably confident that KONO is SK and I r a big fan of directing his kill. I remember saying that I got funny feelings from him yesterday pre-Jacob.
3) Someone needs to make one of those Adel vote chart things for the period with competing Para vs. Blue. :P
FLASH OF GREEN
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

How much of a window did we have when they were actually competing? It seems like one would get ran up, time would pass, the players would make out, then remember a game was here, then the other would get ran up.

Of course I have already worked really hard to block most of day 1 from memory sooo.
Show

Proud member of BaM
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh we just got a role claim that Konwawawawawawawawawa is SK. Yay obvious lynch. Wait though:

@Jacob
Do a self sanity check, yadda yadda, yadda blah insanities, blah. /note. I assume this is conclusive evidence anyways.

@Chrono
What makes the SK role very profitable for scum is that they can actually scum huntz. Scum would want to get rid of all killing elements and they'll jump at the chance to kill other scumz because we all know "scumhunting" is pro-town.

@Spy
1. My posts weren't GARBAGE. I AM HURT.

2. You are obv sleeping with Fate. Details nao. Toys? y/n?

@Fate
895: oooh oooh. Town directed vig = awesomeness. By vig: I mean Chained Serial Killer to the Wall.

Town: This strategy is awesome. I used it in werewolf mafia (see wiki) where town and wolf teamed up to pwninate mafia.

I endorse this plan.

@Pom
lol reading the claimed result. lol.

@Chrono
My case is largely continued from yesterday. I'm going to add on the recent flips to address my case. In light of Fate's plan, I'm going for claimed-scum (via Jacob) to number 1 scum suspect of you.

Vote: Chronopie

@Selfnote
Pending for me to reread: Chrono, Pam, Blue, VC analysis.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@DTM:

1.) While there were individuals who managed to not make garbage the totality of yesterday was mostly a sewer. So, <3

2.) I am sleeping with Fate. He's tooo dreamy. Elli too. There may be room for more in the love nest (*wink*)

Additionally while I love and would even be able to push for chaining the SK if they'll be down with the fat stuff that means we need to be Johnny on the Spot with ferreting out at least another scum in the next cycle.
Show

Proud member of BaM
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:50 am

Post by JacobSavage »

a Psychologist, apparently he ate the gut of the first victim. Although having thought about it we could use him to our advantage, a SK turned Vig. In other words we control him, he has lost, he can not win, however we could use him as a town PR. Thoughts?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Oh and I am (almost) 100% certain that he is a SK. It is something about the way my Role PM was written makes me think that something may be up...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 17: A new Day Dawns!

Konowa (5): JacobSavage, Mehplusrawr, Ellibereth, Unsight, Pomegranate
JacobSavage (1): Konowa
Fate (1): Chronopie
Unsight (1): Fate
mehplusrawr (1): InflatablePie
Chronopie (1): DTMaster

Not Voting (7): Jag Johan, Maemuki, Leafsnail, Shrinehme, SpyreX, SIR CYANIDE, Papa Zito

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is the 1st of may

I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:26 am

Post by JacobSavage »

895: oooh oooh. Town directed vig = awesomeness. By vig: I mean Chained Serial Killer to the Wall.
It seems great minds think alike, I hadn't finished reading the thread when I last posted :)

That would be a great asset, although we would need a doc on him for a while
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:27 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Personally, I'd prefer to just lynch Konowa now. It could pay off to have the SK kill scum for us, but there's a huge risk in the SK hitting Town, PLUS the fact that if it gets too close to lylo, well...

Also, if for whatever reason Jacob is lying, we have a lynch for tomorrow, no?
Unvote, Vote: Konowa
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Not if we choose who its hittting...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Daykill immune Mafia IMO, he is going to push it then have a failed daykill and brush it off as daykill immune SK.
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SpyreX wrote:
pom wrote:Konowa-SK actually make a lot of sense to me. We really should lynch him. I don't know how JS came to this conclusion, but it makes a lot of sense and clears some things up for me. I'm really (almost, not 100%) sure that he is the SK.
I'm gonna need this one explained to me. In detail. Since it really reads like "Ohh yea I totally have an SK read on Konowa independent of the "result" that started today.

Which blows my mind and if so I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
It's meant to read like 'Well the result today makes a lot of sense, but otherwise I wouldn't have thought him the SK.' That's it.

I find one problem with making him our vig: we must lynch him eventually. So he can be useful for a night or two, maybe, but I'd personally prefer to lynch him today and get him over with- lynching confirmed scum is generally better than lynching anyone else IMO.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Right so I am the Town Psycologist. I looked at the corpse and discovered that part of the gut of Mastin was eaten, which means that who ever ate it is insane. I have the power to anaylsis the mental health of one player. Which basically means that I an SK cop, so it will not help the mafia by killing me as I should get a sane result on them. However, how the role PM, makes me suspious that the mod may be playing tricks on us?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 am

Post by SpyreX »

Just so we're clear:

The stuff about Mastin is flavor. You targeted Konowa and got "He eats people" the result?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

JacobSavage wrote:Right so I am the Town Psycologist. I looked at the corpse and discovered that part of the gut of Mastin was eaten, which means that who ever ate it is insane. I have the power to anaylsis the mental health of one player. Which basically means that I an SK cop, so it will not help the mafia by killing me as I should get a sane result on them. However, how the role PM, makes me suspious that the mod may be playing tricks on us?
Can you paraphrase what your role PM says (please don't quote it literally or you'll get modkilled)?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

It seems to me like what JS posted
was
a paraphrase.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I agree with Pom on this, that was pretty clear. He (JS) analyses someone, gets 'sane' or 'insane' with insane being the SK, being konowa.

So konowa, will you submit to the towns choice of NKs? or the rope?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Yeh I don't want to be picky but...
MafiaWiki wrote:Looking for a cure SK : Has no immunities to investigations or Nightkills. Does not have a night kill. Can only win if the player can
convince somebody to say the word psychologist,
which will turn the SK into a protown miller. Any hinting at this win condition will result in a modkill/loss for you.
He said 'psycologist'. Probably just bad english, but meh.

Also,
However, how the role PM, makes me suspious that the mod may be playing tricks on us?
Apparently his PM is fairly 'strange'. I would like him to explain his role PM in a way that does not get him modkilled, if possible. What is so strange about your role PM that makes you suspicious?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok, so....

"Part of the gut of mastin was eaten when I looked at the corpse." When you looked at who corpse? Parama's (LOLSUCKITSCUM)?

DO NOT COMPREHEND.

Walk us through this JS, there's no modkill threat here.

What is the nature of your abilities? (Target dead players, living players.) When? (day, night) If day, who yesterday, and today, Konowa?

Why Konowa?

Lucky shot in the dark?

I mean, I really do believe you. Konowa is posting in OTHER GAMES AND HAS IGNORED THIS ONE. KONOWA YOU NEED TO CLAIM THE INSTANT YOU READ THIS OR I'LL LABEL YOU INSUBORDINATE AND UNFIT FOR TOWN-DIRECTED VIG DUTY.

I just want to make sense of this. So far you've told us that "Konowa ate the gut of the first victim." So I don't know what to make of your power. Sounds like a flavor night action cop, e.g.:

Investigate: Konowa
Response: Konowa is bloody insane and ate the gut of Mastin.

"lolwut"
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”