Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

/confirm

Vote: semioldguy
all old guys are creepy, even the semi-old ones!
Your own avatar is awfully creepy...

Mod, I will be V/LA until March 8th... have to deal with some family issues

I wanted to make sure I confirmed first, though ;)

Got it, good, squared away. Good luck with the family issues. Families are the backbone of our society, so the alarming rate at which they're being destroyed can easily tell you why our society is so much more messed up than our grandfathers' was. And if your problems are something totally different, well...the point still stands.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, I'm back and the family issues haven't been completely resolved, but this could hopefully provide an adequate distraction from RL! :D

I'm gonna do a readthrough either today or tomorrow depending on how busy I am and I'll post some thoughts then.
Poor you. If there's one thing I never liked about playing, it was rereading through posts until the words blurred together. I found that I couldn't reread very well, even if I wanted to, which wasn't a frequent occurrence.

In the mean time, does anyone have any questions they'd like to ask me?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

okay, finally have some moments to myself! Going over the thread now and should have thoughts posted in about an hour or so
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Lacey wrote:Correction: I am voting semioldguy, not horrordude.
Wouldn't that be a lynch, or is my math just off on that?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

EBWOP: Nevermind
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, so with my reread of the thread, all I can see is an enormous back and forth between Lacey and semioldguy. Semi's defenses are all about how he has an excellent scum-catching record and how everyone should adapt his style of scumhunting. (See post 95 for his stat post... seems like he's trying to make sure that everyone knows his great track record!)

That being said, I like my vote where it is for now.

With Lacey, I'm getting a pro-town vibe from her, but if semi flips town, I see her as very probable scum.

About policy lynches: I'm generally against them, but there are definitely 1 or 2 people that I would make an exception for.

Lacey and semi -
Other than each other
, who are your top suspects so far?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

semioldguy wrote:Also it would be beneficial to explain how you get your protown read on Lacey that would so easily flip once I die. It sounds like you are already set up for the next lynch once mine is revealed. I'd like to hear some reasoning behind that.
Well right now I have her as a town read... she would seem scum if you flip town because right now she seems to be only pushing for your lynch, not really much else.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

@ SOG... fair enough... I can see the reasoning behind it, and I've been in the Town V Town case way to many times not to know that it's what happens most of the time.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

It was David Farragut :P

I really like mav's post in 185... it certainly makes me consider Lacey as a possible scum candidate. I still think that SOG is scummier atm, though.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:10 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Now it's a back-and-forth between Lacey and mavs. Okay, the game took an interesting direction here.

Unvote
for now until I get the chance to read through the last few pages again.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Been really busy over the past few days... I'll reread the last few pages hopefully now. (If not later today)
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, I ISO'd lacey and here's something I found interesting:

ISO 5: Reluctant to put at L-1
ISO 8: Willing to hammer

3 posts was enough to change your mind? Really?

ISO 10: Asks about Policy lynches, as if trying to see if town would support her in the PL of SOG
ISO 18: FoS mavsfan for the grammar issue... I took that as a joke when I first read it... why didn't you?
ISO 22: Puts SOG at L-1, despite being reluctant in ISO 5. Another contradiction
ISO 26: Tells mavs not to hammer... why would you put someone at L-1 if you don't want them to be hammered?
ISO 33: Presents an argument against mavsfan just because mavs suggested that she was scummy.

All the rest of her posts have just been her tunneling against mavs.

I have to go now... will post more thoughts later if possible, but in the meantime: Claim now. I'm ready to hammer if need be.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:
horrordude wrote:Lacey and semi -
Other than each other
, who are your top suspects so far?
Horrordude, why did you choose to ask Lacey and semi a question here, as opposed to for example easjo and me?
The entire thread seemed to be a back and forth between those 2... I just wanted to check to see if they were doing more than tunneling each other.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I agree that if Lacey comes up scum, TCP is a very likely scum candidate. But what happens if Lacey comes up town? I see that as unlikely at this point, but it's a slight possibility.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Lacey wrote:And
FoS
on Horrordude, I never was willing to hammer.
:lol: Glad to know you think I'm scummy just because I take this:
Lacey wrote:It's important because if you aren't scum, you're beginning to look scummy to a lot of people.
Look you're at L-1. I'm about ready to vote for you
, and it seems mavsfan is too. That means six people think you're acting very scummy.
As you willing to hammer. You're looking scummier and scummier after every post, and your refusal to claim makes me think that you are scum.

I will give you 24 hours to claim before I hammer.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

If it's only a VT claim, we can't really do much but

Vote: Lacey

We won't be in lylo, because you're going to flip scum. I know it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

semioldguy wrote:I am disappointed at horrordude for hammering before a replacement was found. Scum usually have much more to fear from new replacements coming in that the town do.
So you didn't want me to hammer then? Even though lacey flipped town, I still believe that it was the best lynch at the time... all she did was accuse everyone of being scum and went on 3 page bickering sprees with them... it was all really anti-town.

In response to mavs, I'll hopefully have some thoughts posted within the next few hours
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm gonna be looking at everyone in ISO, so I may not be able to get my thoughts together as soon as I planned. If there isn't a post from me by tomorrow night, tell me to get some posting done.

However, I look forward to Yankee's view on the game.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Yankee wrote:Ok, so I cant motivate myself to read anymore tonight. I just finished page 4 and I am really not liking Lacey.... I know she must have gotten much scummier later on in the game for everyone to suspect her, but at this point she seemed one of the top town players, and Semioldguy seems very scummy to me by posting a bunch of statistic's and using his "point" system so openly almost as a threat to players.
Wait, what? You don't like lacey but you tink she's one of the top town players? :?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm still rereading... I don't have a lot of free time and I'm reading everyone in iso little by little. I
promise
that by the end of the weekend you will have a good post from me!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ya know what would be good? Posting. Posting would be GREAT!!! :roll:

I've been having internet troubles... I'm catching up on all of my games now and I still have to finish going through everyone in iso
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

semioldguy wrote:The three of you need to stop (re)reading and just start posting.
Hypocrite :roll:

I'm almost done with my iso reads and after that it's just a bunch of cleaning up my notes and getting my final thoughts down.

And easjo didn't really say ANYTHING yesterday, what makes you think that he did?

As for my reason, well I was on V/LA and had some family issues that I was dealing with... sorry if that was an inconvenience to you :roll:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

semioldguy wrote:I don't see what's hypocritical about my statement.

And you are right, she didn't say a whole lot, but she took some solid stances I thought and overall said more that was content worthy than you had thus far (even discounting your V/LA time).
It's hypocritical for a few reasons:

You haven't posted really anything so far in the day, yet you're telling us to.
You are against us rereading D1, how else are we supposed to get discussion started?

And I haven't found much that easjo did in her posts that included much content.

FoS: semioldguy
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Starting from the top of the list:

Easjo

ISO 3: Criticizes SOG, but says that it’s possible that he’s just obnoxious, not scum.
ISO 4: Claims the point system is a veiled threat
ISO 6: Says she dislikes policy lynches
ISO 7: Says Semi/Lacey argument was a null tell
ISO 8: Semi is still only anti-town
ISO 9: Is tempted to vote for semi just to “stop the ramblings”… seems like a policy lynch to me
ISO 12: Doesn’t want to risk lynching lacey/semi, even though they were the scummiest at the time
ISO 13: I agree with semi here… that seems a bit overdefensive to me
ISO 15: Asks for a claim
ISO 16: Says that she thinks lacey is scum, but doesn’t want to hammer
ISO 18: Willing to hammer lacey if she doesn’t hammer within 24 hours.

Okay, so what I’ve determined from the read is that it’s a bunch of null tells, except for a few things. In iso 6, she says that he dislikes policy lynches, and yet in iso 9 she’s tempted to make one... a direct contradiction. Then in iso 12, she doesn’t want to lynch the 2 scummiest players in the game. Not to mention the fact that you have done absolutely no scumhunting whatsoever… the only 2 votes you cast were when we were still in RVS, and you are the definition of active lurking.

Final read: Scummy.

Mavs

ISO 2: Criticizes the point system, brought up the “If I like you” comment.
ISO 3: Criticizes the point system again
ISO 4: Criticizes the point system yet again
ISO 5: Wants to hammer SOG to get him to shut up. Says that either they are both town or 1 or SOG is scum. What do you think now?
ISO 6: Says policy lynches are stupid… a MAJOR contradiction. Also has pro-town read on Lacey.
ISO 9: Says lacey has done nothing but scumhunt, and declares her the most pro-town player in the game.
ISO 10: Makes a joke about the point system
ISO 11: Criticizes the point system AGAIN
ISO 13: Claims that he would hammer if he was positive that SOG was scum, but is unsure if he's scum or anti-town.
ISO 14: Doesn't state his final read on SOG, but says that he's trying to assert himself as town. (Which he was)
ISO 15: Asks lacey if he should hammer. (Really? What, were you hoping she would say no or something? :roll: ) Anyways, this is a direct contradiction from ISO 13.
From there on he goes and criticizes the point system some more and proceedes to get into a long bicker fight with Lacey.

He spent a lot of time just critizing the point system instead of scumhunting. Add that with his 13/15 contradiction and you get my Final Read: Scummy

Semioldguy
... Ugh, I really don't want to do this one. I think I'm just going to summarize his actions:
First, he decides to point out his amazing scum record/point system. Then, he and lacey go on a 5 page bicker spree. Then when lacey attacks mavs, he helps him in the lacey attack. I think that if mavs gets lynched and flips scum, I would think that semi is the scumbuddy.

Final Read: Neutral, Scummy depending on mavs' flip.

TCP/Yankee

I can't get a read on them, mainly because of TCP's sudden dissapearance and Yankee's not posting anything yet... When Yankee actually makes a post, I may be able to get a read on him.

Final Read: Neutral

So for now
FoS Mavs/Easjo
as a vote is a bit dangerous to cast during this time.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry if I'm not focusing too much on this game... I'm in another game that's getting close to deadline and I need to focus my attention on that one.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, I see my trying to get others to see my reasons didn't work... I didn't want to have to do this, but

I claim Seer. I have a guilty result on easjo. Vote him if you want to win.

Vote: easjo682
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

easjo682 wrote:besides if you were the seer why didn't you show your results earlier seeing as we are in lylo?
I wanted to get people to follow me based off of my case on you so they see that I'm not just claiming... with that post I tried to prove your scumminess... that didn't work so well (obviously), so I announced my investigation result.

BTW, if there are any CC's, it'd be good if you would claim so we know easjo's scumbuddy :wink:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, I can say this now: BAH!!! Why wouldn't you let me defend myself?

I feel better now lol... good luck everyone!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Good job you guys... I completely screwed up with my attempts to win, and I really sucked lol. But I at least got the real seer to CC so that Yankee had a bit more of a chance in lylo.

Sorry about that yankee! :oops:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:23 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

mavsfan41 wrote:Your post in PS300 provided a good blue print of who was town and who was your buddy. As for Lacey, she pretty much labeled SOG and me as scum...

@Horrordude, I thought you made a good play when you claimed seer. At that point in the game, that was probably the best thing you could have done for your cause. It may have worked if it was executed better. The only thing in this game that I didn't understand, why NK steam? Did you know they were the cop? Was it just random?
Well our choices for the NK were either easjo or Steam. I looked in ISO and saw that easjo didn't had more posts than steam, but I didn't think they had as much content, so we decided to NK Steam, who I saw as more of a threat at that point.

BTW, if anyone wants to see, our quicktopic is Here

A few questions for people:
What things did I do that were good?
What things did I do that were bad?
Why didn't you consider the fact that I may have possibly been bussing one of my partners?

Return to “Completed Open Games”