Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Starting from the top of the list:

Easjo

ISO 3: Criticizes SOG, but says that it’s possible that he’s just obnoxious, not scum.
ISO 4: Claims the point system is a veiled threat
ISO 6: Says she dislikes policy lynches
ISO 7: Says Semi/Lacey argument was a null tell
ISO 8: Semi is still only anti-town
ISO 9: Is tempted to vote for semi just to “stop the ramblings”… seems like a policy lynch to me
ISO 12: Doesn’t want to risk lynching lacey/semi, even though they were the scummiest at the time
ISO 13: I agree with semi here… that seems a bit overdefensive to me
ISO 15: Asks for a claim
ISO 16: Says that she thinks lacey is scum, but doesn’t want to hammer
ISO 18: Willing to hammer lacey if she doesn’t hammer within 24 hours.

Okay, so what I’ve determined from the read is that it’s a bunch of null tells, except for a few things. In iso 6, she says that he dislikes policy lynches, and yet in iso 9 she’s tempted to make one... a direct contradiction. Then in iso 12, she doesn’t want to lynch the 2 scummiest players in the game. Not to mention the fact that you have done absolutely no scumhunting whatsoever… the only 2 votes you cast were when we were still in RVS, and you are the definition of active lurking.

Final read: Scummy.

Mavs

ISO 2: Criticizes the point system, brought up the “If I like you” comment.
ISO 3: Criticizes the point system again
ISO 4: Criticizes the point system yet again
ISO 5: Wants to hammer SOG to get him to shut up. Says that either they are both town or 1 or SOG is scum. What do you think now?
ISO 6: Says policy lynches are stupid… a MAJOR contradiction. Also has pro-town read on Lacey.
ISO 9: Says lacey has done nothing but scumhunt, and declares her the most pro-town player in the game.
ISO 10: Makes a joke about the point system
ISO 11: Criticizes the point system AGAIN
ISO 13: Claims that he would hammer if he was positive that SOG was scum, but is unsure if he's scum or anti-town.
ISO 14: Doesn't state his final read on SOG, but says that he's trying to assert himself as town. (Which he was)
ISO 15: Asks lacey if he should hammer. (Really? What, were you hoping she would say no or something? :roll: ) Anyways, this is a direct contradiction from ISO 13.
From there on he goes and criticizes the point system some more and proceedes to get into a long bicker fight with Lacey.

He spent a lot of time just critizing the point system instead of scumhunting. Add that with his 13/15 contradiction and you get my Final Read: Scummy

Semioldguy
... Ugh, I really don't want to do this one. I think I'm just going to summarize his actions:
First, he decides to point out his amazing scum record/point system. Then, he and lacey go on a 5 page bicker spree. Then when lacey attacks mavs, he helps him in the lacey attack. I think that if mavs gets lynched and flips scum, I would think that semi is the scumbuddy.

Final Read: Neutral, Scummy depending on mavs' flip.

TCP/Yankee

I can't get a read on them, mainly because of TCP's sudden dissapearance and Yankee's not posting anything yet... When Yankee actually makes a post, I may be able to get a read on him.

Final Read: Neutral

So for now
FoS Mavs/Easjo
as a vote is a bit dangerous to cast during this time.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 am

Post by semioldguy »

Contradictions aren't scummy. People need to learn not to base cases and reads on contradictions without trying to analyze what's going on behind and around the contradiction by use of game context.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by easjo682 »

ISO 6: Says she dislikes policy lynches
ISO 9: Is tempted to vote for semi just to “stop the ramblings”… seems like a policy lynch to me
yes I was tempted, tempted to break my policy on policy lynches this is exactly why I said this and exactly why I didn't vote for him because I knew that was all it was. I think I explain this somewhere earlier...
He was getting to me but I was able to avoid all that so how is this 'tell' anything?
ISO 12: Doesn’t want to risk lynching lacey/semi, even though they were the scummiest at the time
they were the only ones posting! they were the only ones who I had any kind of read on, and again as I've already said It was coming off as two townies getting distracted as opposed to scumminess.

ISO 16: Says that she thinks lacey is scum, but doesn’t want to hammer
ISO 18: Willing to hammer lacey if she doesn’t hammer within 24 hours.
yes, opinions change, its what this game is about. I was brought round to thinking that lacey was being very defensive if she was indeed townie so I started to think she was scum.
I was willing to hammer but stuff may have come up that altered that which is why I posted saying I'd wait, and wait I did. Someone got to the hammer before me.

Then in iso 12, she doesn’t want to lynch the 2 scummiest players in the game.
you're opinion not mine ( they are allowed to differ)

the only 2 votes you cast were when we were still in RVS, and you are the definition of active lurking.
yes because initially I didn't like the lacey/semi bicker then i came to the thought that lacey was scum said I'd be willing to hammer, then someone else did. I haven't voted today because well I'm guessing you can figure that one out

so at the moment you think I'm scum because other people aren't posting? or because you don't want to do a read on semi because of all his posting? wow
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Yankee »

I am here, i swear, just really busy. Plus I dont see how being busy and not posting is scummy. I have noticed one thing in the above post to go along with my suspicion of SOG. In your post you say that you suspected that SOG and Lacey's bickering was just 2 townies butting heads, but to me it seems like you are defending SOG by leading us to believe that he is a townie by saying since lacey was a townie then SOG must be too basically. I am still more suspicious of SOG for egging on the lacey lynch when i still havent noticed much lacey has done suspicious, but that little line bugged me i guess and makes me thing if SOG is scum then you would be his scumbuddy.
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry if I'm not focusing too much on this game... I'm in another game that's getting close to deadline and I need to focus my attention on that one.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Deadline is 7 days away, I think. I'm considering reducing it to 5 or maybe 6.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Yankee »

Guys, we need to start posting! We need as much time in the day as possible to make the most accurate lynch possible, we are in LYLO afterall! Does noone see fit to comment on my previous post? I thought that post might start up a convo or a debate, or Something!

easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Yankee wrote:I am here, i swear, just really busy. Plus I dont see how being busy and not posting is scummy. I have noticed one thing in the above post to go along with my suspicion of SOG. In your post you say that you suspected that SOG and Lacey's bickering was just 2 townies butting heads, but to me it seems like you are defending SOG by leading us to believe that he is a townie by saying since lacey was a townie then SOG must be too basically. I am still more suspicious of SOG for egging on the lacey lynch when i still havent noticed much lacey has done suspicious, but that little line bugged me i guess and makes me thing if SOG is scum then you would be his scumbuddy.
the only sense in which I can see me having defended semi is when I was defending both semi and lacey saying that I thought they were both town.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Yankee »

yeah, you defended both of them in day 1, but now you bring it up after lacey flips town to try to say that since you were right about lacey you are right about SOG. That is what it looks like is implied to me...

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

horrordude, based on PS300, you are saying that you see scum pairings of easjo along with SOG/me.

So, why not place a vote yet? Also, you saying that SOG depends on my flip is kinda dumb due to the fact that we are in lylo.

Also, in you PS300 of easjo, you state that her post are null tells. I see null tells from you. I don't see any reason to believe you are town at all. I have to disagree with you about easjo. I don't see evidence that suggest that she is scum. I don't see any evidence to suggest she is town. So, saying that she appears scummy when there is no evidence to suggest scum or town.

For now, I don't see much posting...
so...

VOTE: horrordude

Maybe that will do something...
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Yankee wrote:Guys, we need to start posting!
Speak for yourself. You haven't even commented or taken stances on all of the players in this game yet.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by easjo682 »

yeah, you defended both of them in day 1, but now you bring it up after lacey flips town to try to say that since you were right about lacey you are right about SOG. That is what it looks like is implied to me...
yeah you're reading too much into this.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, I see my trying to get others to see my reasons didn't work... I didn't want to have to do this, but

I claim Seer. I have a guilty result on easjo. Vote him if you want to win.

Vote: easjo682
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 am

Post by easjo682 »

You aren't the seer if you were you would have a innocent result

Vote: Horrordude0215

besides if you were the seer why didn't you show your results earlier seeing as we are in lylo?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

easjo682 wrote:besides if you were the seer why didn't you show your results earlier seeing as we are in lylo?
I wanted to get people to follow me based off of my case on you so they see that I'm not just claiming... with that post I tried to prove your scumminess... that didn't work so well (obviously), so I announced my investigation result.

BTW, if there are any CC's, it'd be good if you would claim so we know easjo's scumbuddy :wink:
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

I am seer, and I got a guilty on you horrordude. And, I want everyone else to know thats why I had horrordude post his thoughts on everyone. As you can see in PS300, he has labeled easjo and me as guilty. He has listed Yankee/TCP as neutral and SOG as either, depending on my flip. The reason was so persistent on having him post his thoughts are because I wanted to see who he deemed as scummy, but more importantly, who he cleared as neutral. Being scum himself, horrordude would claim that anyone who wasn't aligned with him as scummy. So, I knew right away that after PS300, easjo was town. However, the other two, Yankee and SOG, I would have to believe that Yankee is his scum buddy. I don't see how with the null tells he got from TCP he could possibly list him as neutral.

And I know easjo asked this of the fake seer in PS313...
"besides if you were the seer why didn't you show your results earlier seeing as we are in lylo?"

And my reason for that is because I wanted to attempt to get horrordude's scum buddy by persistently asking him for his notes on everyone. Later, I wanted to attempt to get horrordude lynched without claiming, as I had been slightly working on with my vote in PS309. And was going to continue with this post, but since the turn of events this game has taken, I can't do that anymore. Since after day one, I looked more scummy than some other players, I knew that the scum would more than likely leave me alone during the night, and that if I had picked anyone other than the person who was NK'ed, that with three left, I would know who was scum.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:24 am

Post by semioldguy »

Posting to show that I am not hammering Horrordude0215 (as in, horrordude, if you are town, you know that I am town also)

I want to hear both of your reasons for who you investigated and why you chose the person to investigate that you did over other possible targets.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 am

Post by semioldguy »

Also, unless Yankee counterclaims as well, then mavsfan41 can only be scum with easjo.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 am

Post by semioldguy »

Actually if Horrordude is town, then the scum have to be both mavsfan41 and Easjo.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 am

Post by semioldguy »

@horrordude0215
If you already had a guilty result on easjo, then why did you say the following?
horrordude0215 wrote:I think that if mavs gets lynched and flips scum, I would think that semi is the scumbuddy.
It seems to me that this would not have even been a possibility in you mind since you supposedly had a guilty result on a player that was not mavsfan41 or myself. Just doesn't add up.

@yankee
In your next post you need to claim that you are or are not a seer. Then if you don't hammer horrordude, I will. But I will not hammer him before getting a potential counterclaim from you.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:16 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

semioldguy wrote:Posting to show that I am not hammering Horrordude0215 (as in, horrordude, if you are town, you know that I am town also)

I want to hear both of your reasons for who you investigated and why you chose the person to investigate that you did over other possible targets.
For me, I was going to investigate you, but I wasn't sure who would survive the night. I wanted to pick someone who I knew was going to survive the night. I wasn't sure if you were going to be NK'ed. I wanted to investigate horrordude because he casted the hammer vote, and was very indecisive in day one, and only hopped on the Lacey bandwagon when he knew it wouldn't be held against him. Hammering her when he didn't pick a side showed to me that he didn't care who got lynched, just as long as someone who he knew was town was lynched. Since he didn't really defend SOG during his feud with Lacey, I am starting to think more and more that he is allies with Yankee. He didn't defend SOG and probably would have defended TCP if he got caught up in the debates. Also, in PS319, you have raised a good point when you quoted horrordude. I think this shows you that horrordude's plan has been thrown together rather drastically and he hasn't thought it through first. Also, at the beginning of day 2, I wanted to hear from horrordude, why do you think that was? And notice the wording I used, to make it seem that I valued his opinions in order to get his true thoughts. I believe thats why he attacked easjo instead of me. So in the end, I thought horrordude was the safest bet to investigate. I was truly shocked to find out that steam was NK'ed. I was even more shocked that he was the cop. After he flipped cop, I read through steam's ISO looking for a cop claim hidden. I wasn't sure why scum picked him.

After looking through day one, tell me who looks more suspicious, easjo or horrordude. I can't investigate myself, and I didn't think that SOG would make it through the night. Putting myself in horrordude's shoes, if he was going to investigate anyone, why wouldn't it be myself or SOG. That would make the most sense if he were to fake claim and accuse someone.

The evidence is all there. Look at my posts from this day, they're aimed at horrordude because I knew he was a werewolf at the beginning of the day. I wanted to make it look as though I was on his side and I wanted to lead a lynch on him without claiming, but he forced my hand by claiming. After reading his claim, I was thinking of ways to lead a lynch on him and not claim, but I didn't see any way that would work. After getting a PM from the mod saying that horrordude is a werewolf, I thought long and hard about how to go through this day. I had a couple of options I toyed with...
1) Come out right away and get horrordude lynched
2) Try to get horrordude's thoughts to see who his scum partner was based on his "reads" then come out and get him lynched
3) Lead a lynch on him without claiming so I could use my powers during the night

In the end, I decided on option 3, but since horrordude has fake claimed, he forced my hand and made me claim. I don't see how anyone can say that horrordude is not fake claiming. I think it's fairly obvious. look at the facts and the posts.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Yankee »

For SOG, i am officially not CC seer, I am not a seer. I also think it is fairly obvious that horrordude is fake claiming since he says he tries to get a person lynched in lylo that he doesnt have a guilty result on? Not only that, but the person he gets lynched, he said if the person flips scum then someone else (again not the person he got a guilty on) is his scum buddy. Fairly obvious fake claim to me, but I will not hammer just yet incase someone wants to say something. Plus I would like to ask Mavsfan a question:

"Since he didn't really defend SOG during his feud with Lacey, I am starting to think more and more that he is allies with Yankee. He didn't defend SOG and probably would have defended TCP if he got caught up in the debates."

How can you even say this. Horrordude could have been distancing from SOG, and from what i read earlier this game it seemed like in the SOG/Lacey debate noone really defended anyone, much less horrordude. Plus how can you say "probably would have defended TCP if he got caught up in the debates". I dont understand what you mean by this, or what makes you say it.

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Good job in not hammering your scum buddy Yankee (easjo could be his scum buddy, but that seems less likely).

Vote: horrordude0215
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

The "Some say the world will perish in fire..." vote count

Horrordude-mavsfan, easjo, semioldguy;

easjo-horrordude;

Not voting-yankee;
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch or no lynch.

I believe this is correct. If not tell me.

Death scene following.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

After a long, quiet, but difficult day, you all sit watching the sunset on a mountainside. Easjo, the cook finishes cleaning up from dinner and joins you. After a while, horrordude ruins the beauty of the scene saying, "So who has to carry Lacey's stuff? Or Steam's? We can't just leave our camping gear behind."

"Anyone who would ruin that deserves death!", shouts mavsfan, as he casts his vote. "Hmph, well, I actually think easjo is trying to kill us all", says horrordude, casting his own vote. "Didn't the hamburgers at lunch taste a little...odd?"
"Also, I checked you out last night...not in a sexual way, you pervert! Stop snickering! I am...THE SEER!!!!"
SOG says, "Enough chitchat and voting", as he shoves horrordude off the cliff.

*SPLAT!*

As you examine his backpack, you find nibbled, bloody bones, obviously leftovers from Steam. No wonder camp smelled so awful.

Horrordude has been lynched. He was a
werewolf.
[/b]

Return to “Completed Open Games”