Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 1 ) Rhinox
DrippingGoofball ( 4 ) mykonian Albert B. Rampage popsofctown farside22
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
flareonage ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 2 ) Raskol elvis_knits
mykonian ( 3 ) flareonage plum DrippingGoofball
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 1 ) gayle
Raskol ( 3 ) evilsnail ojanen fishythefish
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 1 ) CSL
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

You people consider THIS a case??
Albert B. Rampage wrote:QT argument from scum-DGB:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 63#1565563

Again:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 90#1566090

DGB making "judgment calls" and then reversing them (as she did with elvis in this game)

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 03#1559303

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 62#1563962

DGB is almost certainly confirmed scum. Lynch plz
I have seen DGB make the scum-QT argument as town. LAL mafia comes ot mind but I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere.

Reversing judgement calls? How is this scummy? Everyone changes their mind. I don't see how this is a scummy move.

This is NOT a case.

The only thing that comes close to looking scummy for DGB is her insistence that evilsnail is scum. I don't understand her reasoning with evilsnail.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

farside22 wrote:yes I did write a case. Why is EK sayin that all ABR is saying that DGB is scum and nothing else then?
I'm just imitating zwet and dgb lol

I'm going to stop that now because I'm not as good at it as they are. I'm actually a nice guy who finds it difficult to demean people even when they are guilty as sin.

I have read the game. I can post more in-depth stuff on every player if you (farside) let me catch a breath and stop responding to comments by the scum and elvis knits.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:yes I did write a case. Why is EK sayin that all ABR is saying that DGB is scum and nothing else then?
Because that's pretty much what he's doing, and pretty much the case came AFTER he started his "DGB is scum" mantra.

As you can see, he only picked from one game, where I was scum and he was town. He didn't bother checking games where I'm town - why? Because he went looking for facts that would support his preconceived notion that I am scum in this game, he was not trying to actually find out my alignment. If he were trying to find out my alignment, he'd be comparing with my behavior as town.

And farside I think you've seen my play enough that you should know better.
This is a valid point in regards to ABR and his case on you.

As for me knowning better your the one saying your reading the game and clearly missing things. So far I don't see you as town (duh) things feel off about you from the start and your proclimantion of flare town to now going down low makes no sense. Your never this erractic about your reads on people.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

No - I think you're scum because you replaced in the game, and lurked - as if you to try to avoid drawing attention. I waited to see your behavior before saying anything. If you think I'm going to shy away from calling a scum a scum because I'm afraid to get in the pit with you, you miscalculated.

I still think you're scum, but I think your mind is now completely wrapped up in getting me lynched as a way to win what you feel is a personal battle between you and I. This battle only exists in your mind. You really don't care that I'm town, you are not making any effort to determine my alignment. You want me lynched as your own personal trophy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

@ABR write up your case on everyone and your views. My arguement and discussion between the bopsy twins is entertaining to me as I enjoy the thrill of watching scum backtrack and not answer questions.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 am

And also, trust me, knowing dgb, if she wins as scum again she's going to make a huge deal about it and none of us will ever hear the end of it. She has no life and brags on the forum even months after a game is done. Trust me you do not want dgb to get away when it's so crystal clear that she's scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:@EK I'm talking about these quotes from pops in regards to DGB
popsofctown wrote:I think you're hairsplitting the semantics. She thinks the question is dumb, and no one would answer it. But since someone did, she thinks that person is scummy. It's like saying "Who wants a massclaim" at the beginning of a newbie is a dumb question, because it is, but if someon was idiotic enough to answer the question you'd have caught scum.
popsofctown wrote:I'm not defending DGB on all points. I really don't know what to think of her erratic play atm, it's bizarre.

I just didn't like your saying that she can't think the question is stupid and still find scum with it. She can. But yes, I know that you are arguing the question isn't dumb

@farside: I wasn't defending DGB in general, I was just opposing that one point where mykonian suggested she was contradicting herself. "she hasn't noticed that 3 people answered the question"+"scum skim threads" is legit formula scumhunting, agreed.

Write now I'm concerned DGB is going for "insanity plea scumhunting" by voting evilsnail on flimsy logic and encouraging e_k to skip the thread and vote with her, then shouting she already knows who the 5cumZ are when she ought to be defending herself.

unvote, vote DGB

So you're saying pops went from defending DGB to voting her when he got called on it. Which makes you think they are buddies.

Maybe.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:And also, trust me, knowing dgb, if she wins as scum again she's going to make a huge deal about it and none of us will ever hear the end of it. She has no life and brags on the forum even months after a game is done. Trust me you do not want dgb to get away when it's so crystal clear that she's scum.
This has nothing to do with whether DGB is scum or town. Having a player brag is no big deal. That sounds really like a personal issue more then game player mister.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote: So you're saying pops went from defending DGB to voting her when he got called on it. Which makes you think they are buddies.

Maybe.
Bingo! Pops reaction was way off. It definately came across as wait no I'm not defending I find her scummy see look to me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:04 am

farside22 wrote:As for me knowning better your the one saying your reading the game and clearly missing things.
Yeah - I do miss things sometimes. I don't remember the two players you named as listing their scumtells. Pretty sure evilsnail was much more wordy about it. I do recall, when I made that post calling evilsnail on it, I stated that I might have missed others players, and ask that if I did, it be brought to my attention. I wrote that at the time because I was in a rush and scanned quickly rather than read carefully.

See here where I asked "Did I miss anything?"
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:04 am

It's on her end. See how she voted me for no reason before.

Because I take time to get into a game I'm scum? This is my most recently completed game:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12807

If you can tell me the difference between that game and this game I will consider the merit of your conclusion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:As for me knowning better your the one saying your reading the game and clearly missing things.
Yeah - I do miss things sometimes. I don't remember the two players you named as listing their scumtells. Pretty sure evilsnail was much more wordy about it. I do recall, when I made that post calling evilsnail on it, I stated that I might have missed others players, and ask that if I did, it be brought to my attention. I wrote that at the time because I was in a rush and scanned quickly rather than read carefully.

See here where I asked "Did I miss anything?"
look 4 post below that were I tell you exactly what you missed and didn't respond to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's on her end. See how she voted me for no reason before.

Because I take time to get into a game I'm scum? This is my most recently completed game:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12807

If you can tell me the difference between that game and this game I will consider the merit of your conclusion.
The first difference I note is how you buddied up to all the girls here saying you would follow them and what they said. I don't see that in that game at all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 am

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 am

farside22 wrote:look 4 post below that were I tell you exactly what you missed and didn't respond to.
I saw that, and already answered it. YOU answered that you refused to answer the question. So... you didn't answer the question by waxing poetic about your own scumtells.

I don't know what Fishy wrote. Did he really list his scumtells?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Finishing off my isolation read of ABR's game he pretty much said next to nothing and only followed once in the game.
He wasn't much of a driving force in the game but I think as I said the buddying and following is a big difference between that game and this one.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 am

Actually, Fishy DID respond in detail:
FishyTheFish wrote:Internally, I worry like fuck about nearly every post I write. I imagine, and often believe, that in this post I'm dropping some massive cast-iron scumtell, and will be lynched immediately. Externally, I think (hope, pray) that it's rather more subtle. As scum, I put more emphasis on cold hard logic, and less on gut feeling. I tend to think about pairings more. On the one occasion I've actually had a scumpartner, I bussed him hugely (but this, I think, was largely due to circumstance).
In many games as town, I try to achieve a state of stream-of-conciousness posting, in which I am totally transparent on whatever subject I am adressing, and obviously so - the idea is that I express natural modes of thought better than can be faked. When I feel I have done this well, people tend to have town reads on me. This obvious honesty is something I have not yet been able to fake as scum (although I don't manage this in anywhere near all my town games).
This is particularly easy early on, when there is little information to analyse, and artificial thoughts are harder to construct. In the vast majority (I suspect all) of my last 7 or so games I played from the start, at least one person has expressed a town read on me within 7 or so pages. Since I haven't started a game as scum, I can't say whether this will be true then, but I doubt it.
Fishy moves from Purgatory to Scum on my list.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Fishythefish wrote: As for my scumtells (completed games only):
Internally, I worry like fuck about nearly every post I write. I imagine, and often believe, that in this post I'm dropping some massive cast-iron scumtell, and will be lynched immediately. Externally, I think (hope, pray) that it's rather more subtle. As scum, I put more emphasis on cold hard logic, and less on gut feeling. I tend to think about pairings more. On the one occasion I've actually had a scumpartner, I bussed him hugely (but this, I think, was largely due to circumstance).
In many games as town, I try to achieve a state of stream-of-conciousness posting, in which I am totally transparent on whatever subject I am adressing, and obviously so - the idea is that I express natural modes of thought better than can be faked. When I feel I have done this well, people tend to have town reads on me. This obvious honesty is something I have not yet been able to fake as scum (although I don't manage this in anywhere near all my town games).
This is particularly easy early on, when there is little information to analyse, and artificial thoughts are harder to construct. In the vast majority (I suspect all) of my last 7 or so games I played from the start, at least one person has expressed a town read on me within 7 or so pages. Since I haven't started a game as scum, I can't say whether this will be true then, but I doubt it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:11 am

farside22 wrote:Finishing off my isolation read of ABR's game he pretty much said next to nothing and only followed once in the game.
He wasn't much of a driving force in the game but I think as I said the buddying and following is a big difference between that game and this one.
I'm not sure how much credence I would grant ABR-supplied material to meta ABR.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for that I just went to go look for it and I found it odd that not only did fish talk about his scum tells but talks about his town tells in that post.
But he attacks myko for the question too which seems really off to me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 am

Here let's make it official:

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
elvis_knits
farside22 (sad but true)
Raskol
Rhinox
ojanen
gayle

PURGATORY

flareonage
plum (lurking again?)
popsofctown (down on account of post 539)

SCUM

evilsnail
mykonian
Albert B. Rampage
fishythefish

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 am

I'm voting dgb because of:

-her touchiness in this game that is inexistant when she is town
-her attacking whoever is convenient for her
-her false representations
-lack of any real content or scumhunting, but then attacks other players for things she isn't doing
-attacking players who she thinks have something personal against her to "preemptive" them so to speak
-making the same bullshit accusations that she does as scum

Just off the top of the head.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Finishing off my isolation read of ABR's game he pretty much said next to nothing and only followed once in the game.
I'm not sure how much credence I would grant ABR-supplied material to meta ABR.
I was in a game where ABR was town and the game is still on going. He was admittley very low key just making comments from the start of the game and then wham he started going strong when he felt strongly about scum. It's why I asked to see a valid case from him in regards to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm voting dgb because of:

-her touchiness in this game that is inexistant when she is town
-her attacking whoever is convenient for her
-her false representations
-lack of any real content or scumhunting, but then attacks other players for things she isn't doing
-attacking players who she thinks have something personal against her to "preemptive" them so to speak
-making the same bullshit accusations that she does as scum

Just off the top of the head.
Quote where you see this happening.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 am

Touchiness:

Lack of any real scumhunting:

She hasn't scumhunted at all. She just makes up lists seemingly arbitrarily like she does as scum. I'm not going to quote her every post, just iso her. It's just lists upon lists of contradictory claims and zero actual content.

Oh, except for mykonian making her talk about scumtells which automatically proves that he's scum according to her. And she alledgedly thinks that Fish is scum for the same reason, even though she was all like "Leave that poor fish alone" back when it didn't undermine her reason for voting mykonian.

Convenient voting:

first voting for me out of nowhere, then claiming that I'm the one who has a personal agenda...she didn't even have a reason to vote me. Later she says that mykonian admits to being my partner because he called her reason to suspect me crap.

Same with elvis knits. Says she is scum but when elvis OMGUS me, she changes her mind and places elvis knits at the top of her townlist.

Her current case on me is that I lurk according to her, and when I point to evidence to the contrary, she says:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not sure how much credence I would grant ABR-supplied material to meta ABR.
Trying to twist hard evidence into "well this metal is suspicious because ABR is the one who posted it". I just posted my most recently completed game, there can't be any question as to it's authenticity. Remember that her whole case on me is that "abr is lurkerscum" and the rest is just misrep / ad hom. When I proved that to be wrong, she continues attacking me because she knows that I'm going to attack her (because she's scummy) whether or not she attacks me. So her only option in her mind is to try and discredit me by saying I'm scum with myk, reason or no reason.

Everyone should really just wagon her hard until she's dead.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”