War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Intent to hurt: zwet
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Well yeah, that really sucks!

I am healing ROFL tomorrow, if he aint healed above +1 before its my turn!
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Nuwen »

WaltWishbone wrote:you are the biggest follower in this game.
Juls wrote:ABR...you seem more townie than anyone to me so since the game is moving at such a fast pace and I work/go to school, for the time being, I am your puppet.
Oh reery now.

Again, I really think you're just choosing to piece together a case against whomever happens to be pressuring you. If you're going to use behavior as a scum tell, it needs to be applicable outside of a one-on-one vacuum. What do you think of Juls' puppet play?
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 pm

I am down to hurt any of the following players:

vIQleS
zwet
Walt
Drench
Tenchi
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Goon
Giuseppe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Giuseppe »

Shit, I got beaten to the punch. Anyway, for what it's worth, Hoopla had my hurt, in the end. Her connection to Shinnen was just so overwhelming that it drowned out her other possible merits, and I couldn't see her as anything but scum, in the end.

On a different note, ABR's really making a bitch out of this game. Dude, you can really chill out, because that Ad Hom is making me cringe, and I'm not even the target. That sort of hyper-aggression feels like scum with a massive anger management problem. It seems to me, or at least this is what it feels like from my perspective, that ABR is oppressing the Town.

He's really coming off to me as, like, a super-fascist-wannabe with a verbal AK-47 of Ad Hom. His incessant screaming and personal attacks make me feel like he's trying to totally shut the other players down, and his shouting certainly isn't making relevant discussion easier. This Illogical Rampage of his started in logic and fact, and then grew to something totally different. To put a finger on my earlier suspicions of ABR, when he started getting moody when talking to DGB he first felt scummy for having such a harsh reaction to relatively little prodding. His temper, since then, has grown with the size of his font and the number of curses in his posts, and I think that Hoopla's lynch stopped being logical around the time when ABR took point on the matter.

My Hurt to Hoopla would have been a return to the logic at the root of the argument, and not riding on ABR's ballistic, screaming fury. I feel that ABR would be a target to consider for tomorrow, depending on Hoopla's alignment, because the merit he earned earlier in the game has been tarnished, dented, and abused by his raucous and unhelpful behavior.
Just type Giu.
Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Goon
Giuseppe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Giuseppe »

Wow, I really got beaten to the punch. I think, though, that Hoopla flipping Town makes ABR look really, really scummy.
Just type Giu.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Mr. Flay wrote:
FIRST DAMAGE TALLY OF THE FOURTEENTH ÆON
Albert B. Rampage, Nuwen, populartajo, q21, Seraphim, vIQleS, and WeyounsLastClone are at 1 HP above their normal maximum.

Drench, DrippingGoofball, Giuseppe, Juls, Kinetic, roflcopter, Tenchi, and The Fonz are all at normal HP.
Xylthixlm and Juls have 1 damage each.
WaltWishbone and zwetschenwasser have 3 damage each.
Is Juls at full HP, or does she have 1 damage?
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Giuseppe wrote:Wow, I really got beaten to the punch. I think, though, that Hoopla flipping Town makes ABR look really, really scummy.
If I hit scum I'm scummy, if I hit town I'm scummy. God figures.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Juls »

Zwets hurt me today.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Alive

# Albert B. Rampage - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Nuwen,
Kinetic
(1)
# Drench - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)
# DrippingGoofball - Hurt by: Hoopla (1) Healed by: WeyounsLastClone/Cybelle (1)
# Giuseppe - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)

# Juls - Hurt by: Xylthixlm, zwetschenwasser (2) Healed by: zwetschenwasser (1)

# Kinetic - Hurt by: roflcopter (1) Healed by: Hoopla (1)
# Nuwen - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Albert B. Rampage (1)
# populartajo - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Tenchi (1)
# q21 - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: populartajo (1)

# roflcopter - Hurt by: Shinnen_no_Me
x2
, Hoopla (3) Healed by: DrippingGoofball, populartajo, Hoopla (3)

# Seraphim - Hurt by: roflcopter (1) Healed by: Shinnen_no_Me, populartajo (2)

# Tenchi - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)
# The Fonz - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)
# vIQleS - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: WaltWishbone (1)

# WaltWishbone - Hurt by: DrippingGoofball, Xylthixlm, Nuwen, Xylthixlm (4) Healed by: vIQleS (1)

# WeyounsLastClone/Cybele (-1 HP) - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: q21 (1)

# Xylthixlm - Hurt by: Juls, zwetschenwasser (2) Healed by: Juls,
Drench
(1)
# zwetschenwasser - Hurt by: q21, Seraphim, q21 (3) Healed by: (0)

Dead

# Shinnen_no_Me
- Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Kinetic,
DrippingGoofball
, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, q21, Juls, Xylthixlm, Nuwen
x2
, The Fonz, roflcopter
x2
(13) Healed by: Seraphim (1)
# Hoopla
- Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter
x2
, WaltWishbone, Albert B. Rampage, WeyounsLastClone,
Juls
, Seraphim, Juls, WaltWishbone (9) Healed by: (0)

It is unclear whether Juls has 0 damage or 1 damage. I am assuming 1, as that's consistent with heals/hurts seen so far.
There has been no secret damage as of post 999.

Note: Damage counts are based on public information and reasonable assumptions. It's always possible that there are two secret effects cancelling each other out.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Someone please second my intent to hurt on WaltWishbone.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Seconded.

Giuseppe reminds me of this quote:

"They disparage one who remains silent, they disparage one who talks a lot, and they even disparage one who speaks in moderation. There is no one in the world who is not disparaged."

Attacks me when I'm right about Shinnen, claiming that I bussed her, attacks me when I'm wrong, claiming that I'm scum who got townie lynched. He is basically blinded, and anything I do will come off as bad to him.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Xylthixlm wrote:Is Juls at full HP, or does she have 1 damage?
Juls has 1 damage; post 999 has been corrected.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:you are the biggest follower in this game.
Juls wrote:ABR...you seem more townie than anyone to me so since the game is moving at such a fast pace and I work/go to school, for the time being, I am your puppet.
Oh reery now.

Again, I really think you're just choosing to piece together a case against whomever happens to be pressuring you. If you're going to use behavior as a scum tell, it needs to be applicable outside of a one-on-one vacuum. What do you think of Juls' puppet play?
I like Jules! She is to Abr, what you are to Xyl...where are my groupies? (j/k, lol) Nuwen you are NOT scum you are pretty much conifrmed town becuase you are a seraph with Rofl and whether you want the responsibility or not you need to win us this game. I do not know who is scum (that is why I would rather heal the people I know are town than hurt innocent townies); pointing out a scumtell does not mean I am going to hur someone (I hate Xyl, but have I slit his neck yet?) or in other games vote for someone to be lynched. I DONT like lynching Townies when I am Town!

That was abad lynch, but we are still in a good postion, however if you are going to push away your responsibility to take this to end game. Then we might lose.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am down to hurt any of the following players:

vIQleS
zwet
Walt
Drench
Tenchi
Traitor! rofl, I did what you asked and killed a townie?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 pm

WaltWishbone wrote:

vIQleS
zwet
Walt
Drench
Tenchi
I'm not going to outright hurt you without prompting, but the fact that you stalled so long with so much craplogic means that you're on the suspect list.

Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seconded.

Giuseppe reminds me of this quote:

"They disparage one who remains silent, they disparage one who talks a lot, and they even disparage one who speaks in moderation. There is no one in the world who is not disparaged."

Attacks me when I'm right about Shinnen, claiming that I bussed her, attacks me when I'm wrong, claiming that I'm scum who got townie lynched. He is basically blinded, and anything I do will come off as bad to him.
That quoe is very profound, who wrote it... Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:

vIQleS
zwet
Walt
Drench
Tenchi
I'm not going to outright hurt you without prompting, but the fact that you stalled so long with so much craplogic means that you're on the suspect list.

Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
What is your definition of prompting? Does not agreeing with you count? I dont think zwert is a great lynch... what if he really is one of our watchers. We only have 4-5 scum left. He should check them out starting Thursday right?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
That player was Juls, ABR's ever-obedient puppet. I'm thinking Juls may be ABR's buddy, and he's threatening her in the QT. As scum, ABR likes to play as a SURVIVOR and he has no scruples mowing each and everyone of his buddies down if they fail to obey. Knowing that, it's not a stretch to conclude that Juls fears you'll go nuts on her and lose the game for your team unless he grovels, pays tribute and homage to her puppet master.

Zwet's move was so-so strategically speaking, but his target was a good one. He should not allow himself to be bullied. No one should.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Goon
Giuseppe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Giuseppe »

@ABR- Am I not free to have my opinion? Your play style changed dramatically between day 1 and day 2. The ABR who got Shinnen lynched wasn't the ABR who got Hoopla lynched. Totally different approaches to the issue, like Scum would take if they knew they were lynching scum versus lynching town.

The words panicky, unnecessary, and hyper-aggressive come to mind when I look at those posts again. Did you need those adjectives in your play style to get Shinnen lynched? Nope. Something must have changed that required you to change your approach to getting Hoopla lynched, and I'd suggest it might have been knowledge of both their roles.

Anyway, it's a bit of information. Is it enough to support hurting ABR? No. Is it something the Town should definitely keep in mind? Yes. I do not believe ABR to be untouchable in this game, nor do I think it safe to assume that any person is 'untouchable'. Wasn't it ABR who brought up that metaphor to begin with, and put himself in that category? I don't like it.

We should be watching ABR closely.
Just type Giu.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
That player was Juls, ABR's ever-obedient puppet. I'm thinking Juls may be ABR's buddy, and he's threatening her in the QT. As scum, ABR likes to play as a SURVIVOR and he has no scruples mowing each and everyone of his buddies down if they fail to obey. Knowing that, it's not a stretch to conclude that Juls fears you'll go nuts on her and lose the game for your team unless he grovels, pays tribute and homage to her puppet master.

Zwet's move was so-so strategically speaking, but his target was a good one. He should not allow himself to be bullied. No one should.
That's bullshit. I play as a team. I even put my team members before me as demonstrated in Real Time Mafia where I was scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's bullshit. I play as a team. I even put my team members before me as demonstrated in Real Time Mafia where I was scum.
Those are not my observations at all. Quite the contrary.

Did I hit a nerve with what's going on with your little puppet Juls? I know I'm spot on. Can't wait 'til end game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Evidence please.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Evidence please.
I will be able to point to it in a few days. You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You will be exposed. Why don't you acknowledge your propensity to play scum as a survivor now, to spare yourself the humiliation of having been caught in a huge misrepresentation?

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Xylthixlm wrote:# Hoopla - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter x2,
WaltWishbone
, Albert B. Rampage, WeyounsLastClone,
Juls
, Seraphim, Juls, WaltWishbone (9) Healed by: (0)
WaltWishbone's reluctance to kill Hoopla at the end there seems odd considering that he hurt Hoopla earlier. Investigating.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”