Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by xofelf »

this is gonna be fun... but side warning... i'm not gonna be here til after 1... my mother is dragging me around tomorrow morning... so yeah... i'm gonna be slightly late.. just a head's up.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 am

Post by xofelf »

Vote Boxman
It's really time you start thinking outside the box, man.

I apologize, but xofelf has been force replaced for a rule 1 violation.

...kidding. But that was horrible.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:16 am

Post by xofelf »

:O hey i've been waiting a couple games to use that one. i'll never do so again... i promise

I was (mostly) kidding :S
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

O.O i have no discovered that bad punnage kills people.

all joking aside, where the fuck did that come from? I KNEW there was a reason i wanted to play an FL game.. you never know what the fuck is gonna happen.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: that should be now

and i'm very confused as to what happened... i'm gonna have to read that again.. but shock value is still at OMGWTFBBQ?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:15 am

Post by xofelf »

Sorry.. been busy.... gonna be busy til at least Sunday.

Noted
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #306 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

okies... i am back.. and i'm gonna see what i missed.. and hope it doesn't make my mind splode.. though this IS an FL game so that's a large possibility.

Well, now I have to insult you you licentious harlot who can't read the rules. I dunno what you'll put the glasses on but I'm sure there is something!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #307 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by xofelf »

*the harlot takes a bow* but just so as you know, if i haven't read it yet, to me it hasn't happened... so until i read to this point, then i have no idea what you are referring to... so give me enough time to figure out things.. though insults like that make me giggle.. ^_^

Oh, so you enjoy them? Are you trying to hone in on my territory as a masochistic slut? Cause I can outdo in that, just like anything else
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #316 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by xofelf »

alright... i have decided... i shall not conform. i will not change my avy. My cat Rascal just cannot do orange. I shall not mar my baby sister Marie's cuteness with those glasses. and my parents closest door has no right to be awesome... just so as you all know.

and now, back to reading.

You aren't supposed to quote mod correspondance you horse's ass
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #317 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

oh i was contemplating all of this before i talked to you... just it was posted afterwards.

Still skirting a rule one violation you maggot on the ass of a dead monkey.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #319 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by xofelf »

horse's ass eh? wouldn't that result in a mule?

and why does this dead monkey own an ass? though i'd understand if it was Puzzle from Narnia.. that would make sense.

though you seem to have a wonderful ass fascination *applauds*

I'm tired tonight, ok? It's not like a paramecium brained bimbo like you could do better
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by xofelf »

lol.. thank you... still would like to see it, though i won't use it.. this is much more apealing to me ^_^

Your breath smells of that of a cat's piss
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #322 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by xofelf »

oh yes i could... i just refuse to do so... it's more fun to see just how creative you can get.. and so far, i've seen much better. Continue on while i read up in another tab.

<3 Elf

Pah, the likes of you aren't worth the full effort of a proper insult, so instead you get what's scraped from the bottom of the barrel...probably the same place your mom got the sperm that contributed to your conception
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #324 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by xofelf »

*applauds* There ya go... That's much better. See you DO have some microscopic bits of intelligence in you. But you may want to up it, your mom insults are overused on a daily basis.

I have the cool glasses, making me a good girl. You don't have the right to insult me. I'd advise not being a jackass, as per rule one :P.

You, however, are a bad girl, and about as bad as a bitch in heat when it comes to saying no to men. admit it, you don't even need a spreader bar because your legs stay naturally open
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #325 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by xofelf »

^_^ i'm laughing too hard to come up with anything in response... hell, i'm crying i'm laughing so hard... but yeah i'm gonna finish reading here in a second and then content will be coming.

Good, you vapid ferret of a woman. Honestly, you don't even have enough attention span to pay attention to actually playing the game for more than two seconds. Attenborough at least had an excuse. You have none.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #328 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by xofelf »

okie dokie.. i have read the things i missed.. and my brain did explode... how in the hell did SP die? twould be nice to figure that out... i'm gonna have to do another run through.

But, that's gonna have to be in a couple hours... my attention has been dragged elsewhere, yet again.

You are aware that I really can't say anything about that, you non conforming piece of cud, thrice chewed by a mad cow, right?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #348 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:02 am

Post by xofelf »

What do I think... hmm.. there's an interesting question.
Honestly, at this moment I am throughly confused. way too much has happened in such a short time period. That and with everything, I don't understand how it can still be day 1!!! but it is FL's game, so I should expect that, huh?
But like I said, I'm gonna have to read back over everything to sort through the chaos.
Top suspects and townies? at this point, I couldn't tell you if I was a suspect or not with how convoluted everything is! Though, in my defense, I seem to always read when I'm half asleep.. not a good plan on my part.
Thought that just came to me, do any of you think it's at all possible for one of the "deads" to be killing off people? I mean it IS FL's game.. it might be one of them. It's happened in the past.
And then I also had another thought which may seem completely stupid, but I want to voice it anyways, is it possible that there's a certain time frame before, no matter what's going on in the game, someone gets killed? like Socio's death seemed to come out of nowhere. (And yes, Light, I know you're not gonna answer these. They aren't directed at you. Just speculation on my part.)
also, claims... to me, I have no idea characters at all, so you could claim any Japanese sounding name and a legit role, and I wouldn't look twice at it. I'm gonna fix my knowledge on that soon though. But right now, I wouldn't say I actively doubt any.. though i haven't sat down and thought them through.
See Monday's is my busiest day at school. I have classes from 8am to 9pm.. so don't really expect to see me here then. Today, I'll be able to sit down and really analyze everything.
But I have to run and catch the bus.. sorry that none of this is really helpful.

This doesn't really surprise me. You get confused for the entire day if you get up on the wrong side of the bed.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #394 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Jahudo: no i wasn't saying lynch someone that is already dead.. just that in previous games she's modded, the dead players were important.

i never said that i wasn't going to scumhunt at all... Just that nothing had immediately grabbed my attention as being overly scummy during my read through. and I am reading through again momentarily. usually it takes reading things more than once for scumminess to jump out at me. Particularly when i've been as fucked up in my sinuses and tired as i've been.

Conjecture and lies. As if a peasant in the world of intelligence could stand a CHANCE of understanding the decisions and set ups I make...much less whatever you are you moron.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #395 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: @Yos when i say i haven't had time, it's i haven't read and processed everything and analyzed it. I try to be as helpful to town as i can. and posting things that i have no way to back up IMHO less helpful to town than me not posting any content til i have ways to back it up and so other people can understand it as well.

You'd be more helpful to your alignment if you just didn't post and stayed in the kitchen...stupid bitch

(I am so dead for that one)
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #397 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Post by xofelf »

i don't lurk.. i just don't post. there's a huge difference.
But it's late, so i'm starting to feel my exhaustion. I'm going to have to postpone the full post until i wake up. But i do want to say that there's something about both Vi, Yos, and Cobalt that i just don't like. I'll have to put up for each why when i get a chance.

Sure, there's a difference, but a useless elf who's good for nothing other than sex appeal sure doesn't get it. (Vi will get that one)
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: that should be all rather than both

Yeesh, so idiotic you can't even say all that you want to in one post. Other people don't have this problem very often. Why are you so special as to require two posts everytime you say something?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #402 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 am

Post by xofelf »

@MonkeyMan: the difference between lurking and not posting is very simple. Lurking is when you're trying not to draw attention to yourself to slide by everyones radar. Not posting is because either you weren't around(which was the case here) or you have the time to skim things over quickly just not more than that and you only want to say things that accomplish something rather than absolutely nothing. That would be the difference.

Hmmph, and which one do you think you are doing? Foolish whore, you should just stick to thinking with your mouth and that pearl between your legs instead of trying to use that oft disused mind of yours.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #403 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 am

Post by xofelf »

and by the way.. yes i'm awake and everything, but i missed the bus because it left early so i have things to prepare before i go to school. So official post after i'm there.. no way in hell will you get a good one from me right now. Not enough time to do so.

Again with the half witted double posting. Do you have trouble posting your vapid thoughts in one concise post? I'm sure there are people that can even help YOU with that
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #445 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 am

Post by xofelf »

Heaven forbid I get sick. Oh no that's not allowed. I have to be here and actually post like i promised i would. Yeah well, i didn't plan on sleeping most of my life away because i felt like shit lately. Thank you for your understanding because obviously i'm lurker-scum who is avoiding this game.

Now that i've finished ranting, it's time to read and do what i said i would before i got sick.

Thank you for your time.

Um...hmm...I really want to insult you but I mean...being sick is kinna bad and I'd feel a little bad if I insulted you after that so...

This post, I'll give you a bye
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #458 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 am

Post by xofelf »

@Jahudo: yeah i can do that here quickly.
@Vi: GD doesn't require any true thought while any game does. And i refuse to post in a game information that i can't really back up or is half of what it should be. So that is why of my posts here, there isn't any content to them. I try to read up and post whatever comes to mind.. but often nothing does. So i don't post content.
If it wasn't the fact that it's my little brothers birthday and i'm going home, then you'd have a much larger post here, and i'd probably say some things to people that i'd hate myself for later. Yes, i'm still sick to the point i'm sleeping more than normal. So i apologize for that. and if it's way too much for me, then i will get a replacement so you won't all keep bitching.

Alright, your player of discussion is: Chaco(randomly chosen because i had no previous thoughts concerning him)
From reading his posts in iso, i'm curious why has there been very little discussion on the role he claimed? i have no background in the anime so it really means nothing to me what he claimed. But at the same time, it's D1, yes he may have been inactive, but claiming already? that seems kinda iffy to me. It's his 12th post and he's claimed. Something seems up.
Also, maybe it just the way he works, but his posts are extremely tiny, and very few. I understand that he has an almost constant V/LA but he could probably post a little more. and yeah i know that's rather hypocritical coming from me, so what? it needed said.
So Chaco, care to explain why you claimed so early other than it was to keep you from being lynched due to V/LA, I'm not quite buying that.

and with that, i'm off for the day and should be back later this evening.

I'd tell you the gift she plans to give her brothers, but it's probably illegal and while she failed her awesome check, I don't think it right to get someone arrested for taking the power of love to a whole new level
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #539 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 am

Post by xofelf »

@Mod: Request Replacement
I wanted to avoid doing this, but it seems this month has been crisis after crisis and that means not being able to keep up. So in order to let this game go faster and more productively, i'm going to have to do this.
I'm sorry i stalled so long.

Alright, let me contact the next in line ^-^.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”