Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Snow_Bunny wrote:I'm a bit behind, will catch up this evening.

I'm sure I know why you are behind as well. Doing a little licentious night work? It's kinda expected of a whore like you
What's licentious? I could just search it on a dic, but I rather wait for my eloquent mod to explain it to me. With sticks if needed.

Ok, regarding my eagerness to lynch the scum MM, let me explain a bit. MM is scum. There, enough?

If you see his play with Seraphim, it seemed like mafia going for an easy mislynch early on. He wasn't sure Seraphim's kill wouldn't end the day, and he still pushed for it (he was hoping for night to come quickly). You also contradict yourself here, as you are thinking he is indeed a jester and then vote for him, when you previously stated jesters must be ignored. You also post statistics as if they were the truth revealed by forbiddanlight, when they have no bases whatsoever. Trying to support your arguments in sand.

Then we have the enormous slip about Kamina. He doubts Kamina is town. Why would he doubt about this if he had a townie role? This makes no sense! I know we should throw logic away, but when scum is so blatantly obvious we can't just ignore it.

Then comes a
stupid
attack on me based on me not answering a simple question about my vote conditions. Then yet another slip (look at the first sentence).

Then comes the
obvscummy
confusion about the L-1 and thus.

So, with that, I guess, it's more than enough to justify my eagerness to lynch scum MM, right?

And, MM, btw, I am not active lurking. You are just scared pressure builds on you, and thus you want to discredit me.

Licentious means you spread your legs for any damn body, you stupid slut. You can't really deny it anyway.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Chaco »

Forbs: It was mainly for Jebus, but okay.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Jahudo »

@xof: Can you post some game-related opinions? Even if its only about 1 person or 1 event while you rest up.

@fl 448: I agree :D
Snow_Bunny wrote:Then we have the enormous slip about Kamina. He doubts Kamina is town. Why would he doubt about this if he had a townie role? This makes no sense! I know we should throw logic away, but when scum is so blatantly obvious we can't just ignore it.
I need to go back to this because I still don't see the slip here. I thought Monkey was saying that only scum know for sure if team gurren characters can be fakeclaims, so you can't confirm someone based on character. Does Monkey actually say he thinks Kamina is more likely scum than town?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Jahudo wrote:@xof: Can you post some game-related opinions? Even if its only about 1 person or 1 event while you rest up.

@fl 448: I agree :D
Snow_Bunny wrote:Then we have the enormous slip about Kamina. He doubts Kamina is town. Why would he doubt about this if he had a townie role? This makes no sense! I know we should throw logic away, but when scum is so blatantly obvious we can't just ignore it.
I need to go back to this because I still don't see the slip here. I thought Monkey was saying that only scum know for sure if team gurren characters can be fakeclaims, so you can't confirm someone based on character. Does Monkey actually say he thinks Kamina is more likely scum than town?
No I don't, Snow_bunny is twisting my words, which shows that her case is weak in that she can't use my actual positions.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Right.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Yos, if Sera is lying, why hasn't there been a Kamina counterclaim?
Are you assuming Kamina is town? If so, why?
If that isn't doubting Kamina is town, then I don't know what it is.

Well, I doubt that you are anything but a pestilent, pus filled, waste of flesh, merely put on this earth so people could look at you and say "Hey, at least I'm not that bad"

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Unless your role PM says for sure than a character is town, saying that you are 100% certain that any character is of any alignment is scummy. My point was that only scum know for sure who is town, and my point still stands.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

My point is that if I'm playing a TTGL game, and I'm part of the Daigurrendan, and it is town faction, then I would immediately know Kamina is town. And for the matter so is Simon. Say whatever you want, but Kamina-sama would never bend to the anti-spiral side.

And apparently you can't read either. While flavor generally isn't very useful in my games, I pretty clearly state who the bad guys are. Dumbass.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

You're assumptions on the nature of the town and mafia is dangerous. FL games are rarely that simple. I would be willing to prove that you are wrong through my lynch, but I don't think that the town would benefit from the loss of my powers.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 am

Post by xofelf »

@Jahudo: yeah i can do that here quickly.
@Vi: GD doesn't require any true thought while any game does. And i refuse to post in a game information that i can't really back up or is half of what it should be. So that is why of my posts here, there isn't any content to them. I try to read up and post whatever comes to mind.. but often nothing does. So i don't post content.
If it wasn't the fact that it's my little brothers birthday and i'm going home, then you'd have a much larger post here, and i'd probably say some things to people that i'd hate myself for later. Yes, i'm still sick to the point i'm sleeping more than normal. So i apologize for that. and if it's way too much for me, then i will get a replacement so you won't all keep bitching.

Alright, your player of discussion is: Chaco(randomly chosen because i had no previous thoughts concerning him)
From reading his posts in iso, i'm curious why has there been very little discussion on the role he claimed? i have no background in the anime so it really means nothing to me what he claimed. But at the same time, it's D1, yes he may have been inactive, but claiming already? that seems kinda iffy to me. It's his 12th post and he's claimed. Something seems up.
Also, maybe it just the way he works, but his posts are extremely tiny, and very few. I understand that he has an almost constant V/LA but he could probably post a little more. and yeah i know that's rather hypocritical coming from me, so what? it needed said.
So Chaco, care to explain why you claimed so early other than it was to keep you from being lynched due to V/LA, I'm not quite buying that.

and with that, i'm off for the day and should be back later this evening.

I'd tell you the gift she plans to give her brothers, but it's probably illegal and while she failed her awesome check, I don't think it right to get someone arrested for taking the power of love to a whole new level
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Jahudo »

xofelf, there was a reason he claimed which you can find by reading other player's posts around that time.

I guess I should have seen that coming by asking for a read on 1 player.

-----------------------------------------

S_B for once, stop kicking reason to the curb! Having a protagonist character role does not make you a townie!

Bleach Mafia: Soul Society
Inoue Orihime, an obvious good guy (girl), is in that game’s mafia.

Twilight Mafia
The mafia is the same as the bad guys in the first book, but they all got different fakeclaims of good guys in the book.

Futurama Mafia
The mafia consists of Fry and Leela, who are the main protagonists in the series.

Batman Mafia
Robin, normally a hero, is part of the mafia with some villains while the riddler and two-face, typically villains, are part of the town along with batman.

OOTS Mafia
Scum are given fakeclaims with both obvtown and not so obvtown characters. Townies are given character roles with obvtown and not so obvtown characters.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 459 wrote:S_B for once, stop kicking reason to the curb! Having a protagonist character role does not make you a townie!
"For once"? How much experience have you had with Snow_Bunny kicking reason to the curb?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Chaco »

xofelf wrote:@Jahudo: yeah i can do that here quickly.
@Vi: GD doesn't require any true thought while any game does. And i refuse to post in a game information that i can't really back up or is half of what it should be. So that is why of my posts here, there isn't any content to them. I try to read up and post whatever comes to mind.. but often nothing does. So i don't post content.
If it wasn't the fact that it's my little brothers birthday and i'm going home, then you'd have a much larger post here, and i'd probably say some things to people that i'd hate myself for later. Yes, i'm still sick to the point i'm sleeping more than normal. So i apologize for that. and if it's way too much for me, then i will get a replacement so you won't all keep bitching.

Alright, your player of discussion is: Chaco(randomly chosen because i had no previous thoughts concerning him)
From reading his posts in iso, i'm curious why has there been very little discussion on the role he claimed? i have no background in the anime so it really means nothing to me what he claimed. But at the same time, it's D1, yes he may have been inactive, but claiming already? that seems kinda iffy to me. It's his 12th post and he's claimed. Something seems up.
Also, maybe it just the way he works, but his posts are extremely tiny, and very few. I understand that he has an almost constant V/LA but he could probably post a little more. and yeah i know that's rather hypocritical coming from me, so what? it needed said.
So Chaco, care to explain why you claimed so early other than it was to keep you from being lynched due to V/LA, I'm not quite buying that.

and with that, i'm off for the day and should be back later this evening.
You might want to actually read the game, because all of what you said is completely wrong.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Chaco »

Can we get Jebus replaced now?

Not by my rules
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 462 wrote:Can we get Jebus replaced now?
Quick, before he remembers to post >.>

Also,
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:19 am

Post by Vi »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Image
OMGOMGOMGOMG
*jumps in and begins trying to move them around*
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Jahudo »

I was going to post random Gurren Lagann cosplay pictures, but we need to get back on-topic.

unvote;
Vote: Cobalt

1) Why vote someone who can't be lynched? You say he isn't posting but,
2) You aren't posting either. So get to posting. And answer my question.

I have also lost patience on the anti-content people, but I think they should replace out or commit to the game. Modkills and policy flaker lynches are a waste of our day.

So as of right now, I don't want to use (or can't use) today's lynch on the following people: Seraphim, Jebus, Vi, xofelf, Chaco, Jahudo, Snow_Bunny.

That leaves Yos, Monkey, and Cobalt. Not necessarily in that order.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Monkey first. Gogogo

Oh my, how impressed I am. You managed to post three words. To bad they sound utterly stupid, but I guess I should take what I can get when it comes to dealing with...special people

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Cobalt feels pretty townish at the moment, Jahudo, besides the fact that he also claimed a role that's absurdly easy to prove and would probably be unbalancingly overpowered in scum hands; I will still want him to confirm his role, mostly because it's not really useful for anything else, but the odds of him being scum are pretty low.

Your attacks, your whole behavior today, really seems off to me, Jahudo. I just can't see you as town coming to a lot of the conclusions you have. Also, I find it increasingly scummy the way he vaugly talks about how we shouldn't do "policy lynches", it really feels like that's just another way for him to do a "soft-defend" of Xofelf while trying to not tie himself to her too directly.

I've got a growing hunch here that we're dealing with a scumteam here that includes both Jahudo and Xofelf, and I'd be happy lynching either one of them today.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Chaco »

I'd be happy with Xofelf to be honest.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Jahudo »

You are thinking of Chaco, not Cobalt. Chaco should still be the one to hammer from L-2, but Cobalt is the one that mistook L-2 for L-1, fluff posts, and is now active lurking.

Meh, you're free to keep thinking I'd defend a scumbuddy but that doesn't sound like fun.
Its WIFOM coming from me, so take this with a grain of salt, but I love to bus, bus, and distance.
You remember the distancing right? Xofelf is a liabillity I would have ditched on page 1.

No, I'm discouraging a lurker lynch because we are essentially on Day 2 and you don't get good bandwagon analysis from a policy lynch. How is this point not valid?
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Chaco »

Yos seems rather adamant about me using my ability D1.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Jahudo wrote:You are thinking of Chaco, not Cobalt. Chaco should still be the one to hammer from L-2, but Cobalt is the one that mistook L-2 for L-1, fluff posts, and is now active lurking.
(nods) You are correct, my mistake.
Meh, you're free to keep thinking I'd defend a scumbuddy but that doesn't sound like fun.
Its WIFOM coming from me, so take this with a grain of salt, but I love to bus, bus, and distance.
You remember the distancing right? Xofelf is a liabillity I would have ditched on page 1.
Eh...all good scum play involved bussing some of the time and defending buddies in other situations. I'm sure anyone can find a bunch of examples of themselves bussing , but that dosn't actually prove they don't defend scumbudies.

I do see where you're coming from, xofelf might be a logical "bus", but it just feels like you've been defending her in these odd, oblique ways, where you try to derail her bandwagon while trying to avoid even mentioning her name, and that just seems scummy to me.
No, I'm discouraging a lurker lynch because we are essentially on Day 2 and you don't get good bandwagon analysis from a policy lynch. How is this point not valid?
Well, for one, you keep calling Xofelf a "policy lynch", which is just not correct. A policy lynch is when you lynch someone because they're acting in an anti-town way even if you don't think they're scum. Xofelf is acting in an anti-town way, but I mostly want to lynch her because I think she's more likely scum then anyone else in the game. All of her play so far this game, and the way she's reacted to pressure so far, just looks like scum play to me; none of it seems like an honest attempt to help the town, at all, it's all combination of stalling, random spam, and then when under attack a series of appeals to emotion. This isn't a "policy lynch" at all, at least not on my part, it's an attempt to lynch someone who looks like scum to me.

Also, you keep saying that we "won't get good bandwagon analysis" from an Xofelf lynch. Why? Most people in the game have commented on her wagon, and on what they think about it.

You asked me a question a while back, let me turn it around on you. What's your endgame on Xofelf? She's clearly never going to be replaced, assuming she keeps posting at the rate she's posting now. How long do you intend to just sit back and allow her to continue to do nothing? If she continues to do nothing, and if you don't think her current behavior looks like scum behavior to you, how do you ever intend to figure out her alignment? Or do you think we should just ignore her and let her lurk all the way through until endgame, and thus just lose the game to her if she's lurkerscum?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Chaco wrote:Yos seems rather adamant about me using my ability D1.
(nods) Yeah. I think you're town, but honestly, the only use your ability has is that it's testable. Otherwise, giving the ability to someone to end the day early without a majority lynch is probably much more likely to hurt the town then help it, even if that ability is in the hands of a pro-town person. (For evidence, see: every Bad Idea mafia game ever.)
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I see where you're coming from but in xofelf's case I believe this is how she has played in every game of mafia. I don't know if there's a way to distinguish anti-town town behavior from anti-town scum behavior.

One solution I'm hoping for is a role to take care of the situation, like a cop or vig, but if I feel there is no better lynch at deadline I will join her wagon. I don't have a reason to believe she is town, but I have reasons to place other people ahead of her in my scumlist.
Yosarian2 wrote:Your attacks, your whole behavior today, really seems off to me, Jahudo.
What about my attacks?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”