Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Chaco: Please don't instant lynch anyone. Your ability, if used to end the day early without a lynch consensuss, only hurts the town, becuase it just means we get less wagon info then we should.
Vi wrote: There's a three-person wagon on Snow_Bunny right now. Why aren't you on it?
Because for the moment I'd rather be voting a lurker. Activity in this game sucks, and it was especally bad when I cast my lurker-vote. Town must never allow the game to stall out, ever, or town loses. It just happened to me again in a recently completed game, Warewolves of Millers Hollow.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Chaco »

I hadn't plan to, merely a thought that went through my mind.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Chaco »

Vi 349 wrote:This is not a meta argument, Choco-Taco.
Well, many parts of it were revolving around meta, Vivi. Also, I do find Yos, in early game, to be more helpful than you were. Which also, goes against part of your argument. Personal opinion though, so it's easily dismissed.

Explica? Why use latin? Well, I don't like the push on Yos. You've been hinting and joking towards him since your second or third post, whether you meant it in that way or not, you did nudge me to vote for Yos. It was a hoke, right? Well, there's truth in every lie, and a joke is just that.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

@Yos2: Okay.
Chaco 377 wrote:Explica? Why use latin? Well, I don't like the push on Yos. You've been hinting and joking towards him since your second or third post, whether you meant it in that way or not, you did nudge me to vote for Yos. It was a hoke, right? Well, there's truth in every lie, and a joke is just that.
1) I don't know Latin. Don't get me started on what high school did for me.
2) I've been asking why you didn't vote for Yos2 because your "random" vote wasn't random at all. Which was fine until you vehemently denied any connection with Yos2. Hence the initial pressure.
As for "hinting and joking" and everything along those lines,
you're speaking Latin
I don't know what you're talking about.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Chaco »

Well, explica is latin, and well spanish, but whatever.

1) Interesting stories?
2) So basically that was a roundabout way of saying you wanted me to admit a random vote wasn't random so that it connected me to Yos? What? But also, why Yos? Why not say...Cobalt? Snow?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Yosarian2 wrote:Chaco: Please don't instant lynch anyone. Your ability, if used to end the day early without a lynch consensuss, only hurts the town, becuase it just means we get less wagon info then we should.
Vi wrote: There's a three-person wagon on Snow_Bunny right now. Why aren't you on it?
Because for the moment I'd rather be voting a lurker. Activity in this game sucks, and it was especally bad when I cast my lurker-vote. Town must never allow the game to stall out, ever, or town loses. It just happened to me again in a recently completed game, Warewolves of Millers Hollow.
Snow_Bunny is an active lurker. She's not actually posting any content, and is scummy.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Chaco wrote:There was a point in which I was 15% considering insta-lynching him. But that would be 3 dead in a single day phase, which would not be good.
Are you suggesting a no lynch here?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Snow_Bunny is an active lurker. She's not actually posting any content, and is scummy.
That's not true either. She's actually been trying quite hard to get us to lynch you, for one thing. You may think that's scummy, but it's certainly content, by any sense of the word.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
That's not true either. She's actually been trying quite hard to get us to lynch you, for one thing. You may think that's scummy, but it's certainly content, by any sense of the word.
90% of her posts have no actual content besides saying that I'm scummy. She only gave the supposed slip reason when pressed.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Cobalt »

I thought we agreed to let Chaco confirm himself by ending the day with his power when we decide to lynch someone?
hatersgonnahate.gif
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Chaco »

Jahudo wrote:
Chaco wrote:There was a point in which I was 15% considering insta-lynching him. But that would be 3 dead in a single day phase, which would not be good.
Are you suggesting a no lynch here?
I'm suggest that three dead with no info is a bad thing.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Except the town usually has no info going into night one, we actually have more info than we usually have.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Also, kills are bad, but TOWN-CONTROLLED kills are good.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
90% of her posts have no actual content besides saying that I'm scummy. She only gave the supposed slip reason when pressed.
Eh, at least I know who she thinks is scummy, which is way more content then many people in this game have given.

In fact, speaking of that, I think I'm going to
Unvote
Vote:Xoelf
for now. Not only has she posted very little, when she has she's said nothing at all; she's done no scumhunting, posted no suspects, and really commented on no game relevent issues.
This morning, she did promise that "today" she would sit down and analyze everything. I hope she does.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Hm, I want input from Seraphim.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Chaco »

Yos, who do you find scummy outside of the lurkers?
Cobalt, what do you think of Snowbunny's push on Monkeyman?
Jebus, how much will it take to get you to post?
Vi, who, besides Yos, do you find scummy?
Jah, what do you think of Monkey's play thus far?

I hate having to ask questions to induce activity.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Cobalt »

I can't really comment on Snow's attack on MM. As I said I have zero knowledge of flavor outside scanning Wikipedia a bit, and I heavily doubt FL would make a game where flavor could essentially break the game via massclaim. I do feel MM's response was overly combative, but I just finished a game where he played similarly and was lynched D1 as the cop, so it's hard for me to judge whether MM's response was due to scumminess or playstyle.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Chaco wrote:Yos, who do you find scummy outside of the lurkers?
As I just explained a few posts ago, I do find both snowbunny and monkeyman somewhat scummy, for different reasons.

However, at the moment, I find the lurkers significantly scummier then either one. Especially xofelf , who apparently had time to troll the mod for 5 or 6 posts but hasn't had a chance to do anything useful to the town yet.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Non critical mod errors have been made. They have been resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Jahudo: no i wasn't saying lynch someone that is already dead.. just that in previous games she's modded, the dead players were important.

i never said that i wasn't going to scumhunt at all... Just that nothing had immediately grabbed my attention as being overly scummy during my read through. and I am reading through again momentarily. usually it takes reading things more than once for scumminess to jump out at me. Particularly when i've been as fucked up in my sinuses and tired as i've been.

Conjecture and lies. As if a peasant in the world of intelligence could stand a CHANCE of understanding the decisions and set ups I make...much less whatever you are you moron.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: @Yos when i say i haven't had time, it's i haven't read and processed everything and analyzed it. I try to be as helpful to town as i can. and posting things that i have no way to back up IMHO less helpful to town than me not posting any content til i have ways to back it up and so other people can understand it as well.

You'd be more helpful to your alignment if you just didn't post and stayed in the kitchen...stupid bitch

(I am so dead for that one)
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

This sounds like a way to excuse further lurking to me. If you don't think you can participate ask for a replacement...

FOS: xofelf
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Post by xofelf »

i don't lurk.. i just don't post. there's a huge difference.
But it's late, so i'm starting to feel my exhaustion. I'm going to have to postpone the full post until i wake up. But i do want to say that there's something about both Vi, Yos, and Cobalt that i just don't like. I'll have to put up for each why when i get a chance.

Sure, there's a difference, but a useless elf who's good for nothing other than sex appeal sure doesn't get it. (Vi will get that one)
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: that should be all rather than both

Yeesh, so idiotic you can't even say all that you want to in one post. Other people don't have this problem very often. Why are you so special as to require two posts everytime you say something?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

What's the difference between lurking and not posting? They're the same as far as I'm concerned...I'm close to changing my vote by the way.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”