Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I am not posting content? Just because you don't like being attacked doesn't mean I'm not posting! Yeah, probably I don't post every second, but I have a case against you. You slipped, I found scum, we lynch you. Easy. Trying to make me look bad only helps your case.

Btw, I'm also getting something strange from Vi. I don't know, but it isn't as usual Vi. Gotta check with the other games with Vi, and reread him to know what it is.

xoelf looks more like a bored townie than a lurker scum for me.

Go, go, go MM lynch!

Well of course the two bimbos stick together.

/me gives S_B a glare of contempt
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Cobalt »

Snow, why did you comment on Vi but not Yos?
Incidentally, I'm pretty sure one of them is scum but I don't know which yet.
hatersgonnahate.gif
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 am

Post by xofelf »

@MonkeyMan: the difference between lurking and not posting is very simple. Lurking is when you're trying not to draw attention to yourself to slide by everyones radar. Not posting is because either you weren't around(which was the case here) or you have the time to skim things over quickly just not more than that and you only want to say things that accomplish something rather than absolutely nothing. That would be the difference.

Hmmph, and which one do you think you are doing? Foolish whore, you should just stick to thinking with your mouth and that pearl between your legs instead of trying to use that oft disused mind of yours.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 am

Post by xofelf »

and by the way.. yes i'm awake and everything, but i missed the bus because it left early so i have things to prepare before i go to school. So official post after i'm there.. no way in hell will you get a good one from me right now. Not enough time to do so.

Again with the half witted double posting. Do you have trouble posting your vapid thoughts in one concise post? I'm sure there are people that can even help YOU with that
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Chaco »

Unvote: if I had one; Vote: Vi

This will do for now.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I’m starting to like Snow_Bunny continued confidence. It plays into her limited townie meta (which could mean nothing because I can’t find scum meta) and shows she’s not second guessing how she’s leaving herself open to attacks.

unvote

I am reading Yosarian2's recent actions as mildly suspicious for the following reasons:

1) Vague suspicions on MonkeyMan and SB allow for potential backtracking because they were not defined. There's also the potential for stacking lynches because he pairs Snow_Bunny and MonkeyMan in such a way that could later mean they look like partners, or one looks more scummy if the other is town (cuz they suspect each other).
Vote:Monkeyman
Really, really odd play coming from him.
Snow looked scummy, but she's not a lurker
I think both Snowbunny and Monkey have acted scummy so far this game.
I do find both snowbunny and monkeyman somewhat scummy, for different reasons.
These reasons and relationships need to be defined before the day is done.

2) Focuses on lurkers that aren’t interacting with him. I think he’s gone past prodding Jebus and xofelf to the point where he's not into the group conversation as much. This feels bad to me because he's critical of lurkers for not being in the group conversation.

Vote: Yosarian2
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Tenth "I'm a GIRL" Vote Count

Kamina: "Shut it! That's just the way men do things!"
Yoko: "I keep telling you I'm a girl!"

Mod Note: You all should know what tomorrow is.

1. Seraphim (0)

2. Jebus (1)
: Seraphim
3. Yosarian2 (2)
: Vi, Jahudo
4. Vi (1)
: Chaco
5. xofelf (1)
: Yosarian2,
7. Snow_Bunny (1)
: Cobalt
8. MonkeyMan576 (1)
: Snow_Bunny
9. Cobalt (1)
: MonkeyMan576
10. Chaco (0)

11. Jahudo (0)

Not Voting (2): Jebus, xofelf

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch
Deadline is in 11 days at 1 PM EST, Sunday, November 15th
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Bleh.
unvote vote seraphim

get postan
hatersgonnahate.gif
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Snow_Bunny 400 wrote:Btw, I'm also getting something strange from Vi. I don't know, but it isn't as usual Vi. Gotta check with the other games with Vi, and reread him to know what it is.
What on
earth
do you know about "usual Vi"?

@f-light: I'm totally voting for Snow_Bunny right now. You should be too.
Wait, I'm not for some reason.
Also, you should have saved that line for bunnyscum.
Unvote: Yosarian2
Vote: Snow_Bunny
(L-3)

I really should have. I am facepalming at not doing so now. I should insult myself in my next post for failing that

Chaco 390 wrote:Vi, who, besides Yos, do you find scummy?
I've answered this question multiple times already.
xofelf and Snow_Bunny have the worst excuses for suspecting me that I've seen in... well, this game at least.
Chaco 379 wrote:2) So basically that was a roundabout way of saying you wanted me to admit a random vote wasn't random so that it connected me to Yos? What? But also, why Yos? Why not say...Cobalt? Snow?
1) Yes. RVS.
2) Someone had already voted Snow_Bunny. You were deliberately voting on someone who had not been voted yet. I didn't think of Cobalt.

The vague and undefined suspicion from Cobalt, xofelf, and Chaco deserves a similarly vague and undefined flippant response.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote

I need to reread badly.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Jebus »

Just checking in - will get a post off sometime either tomorrow or Friday.

How did I forget to insult you? Oh, that's right, you are an insignificant worm who can't even be bothered to post often enough for me to insult. Pathetic
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm getting the increasing feeling SB is my lyncher.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:38 am

Post by Vi »

Jebus 410 wrote:Just checking in - will get a post off sometime either tomorrow or Friday.
Liar.
MonkeyMan 411 wrote:I'm getting the increasing feeling SB is my lyncher.
ITT we learn why MonkeyMan gets policy lynched Day 1.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Jahudo wrote:1) Vague suspicions on MonkeyMan and SB allow for potential backtracking because they were not defined. There's also the potential for stacking lynches because he pairs Snow_Bunny and MonkeyMan in such a way that could later mean they look like partners, or one looks more scummy if the other is town (cuz they suspect each other).
Huh? What would make you think that Snow Bunny and Monkey Man are partners? That seems quite unlikely at this point; I suppose it's not impossible that they're distancing, but that is not at all the impression I've been getting from their posts.

At this point, I'm actually more leaning towards thinking both of them could easily be town. If one of them is scum, it's probably monkeyman; Snow Bunny dosn't really look at all suspicious to me anymore. I doubt both are scum.

In any case, though, I think it's more likely that we'll find scum in the group of lurkers. I'm voting xofelf not just because I'm "trying to prod her" or whatever, I think she's more likely to be scum then anyone else in the game at the moment, because of her refusal to give any kind of content. She keeps promising she's going to give content "later" when she has time, and that's fine, but no way in hell am I going to let the pressure off of her before she does that, and neither should anyone else.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Note that the above (that we should keep pressuring someone especally if they keep promising to "give content later") also applies to Jeebus, although not quite as much.

Jeebus is "posting just barely enough to not get replaced, but not saying anything", and xofelf is posting more then that; just by her number of posts, I wouldn't even call her a lurker, but she hasn't said anything at all yet, although she keeps promising to do so when she has more time. Both of those types of behaviors are huge scumtells, and I'd gladly lynch either one of them today.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, taking into account that we have several day-kill abilities, it's possible scum wants to lurk to avoid drawing attention to themselves.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm getting the increasing feeling SB is my lyncher.
You'd wish, scum.

Yeah...I got nothing. Really, you just are so pathetic that nothing I say seems to convey it properly. I mean, it's kinda impressive in the way that epic fail is impressive :/.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Also, on a side note, if I'm right and at least one of the lurkers is scum, Jahudo is their most likely scum buddy. I really don't like the way he's trying to prevent me from pressuring the lurkers; town should always be in favor of going after lurkers, and the fact he's trying to pressure me into not doing so makes me wonder if he's Xofelf or Jebus's scum partner.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:45 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Yosarian2 wrote:Also, on a side note, if I'm right and at least one of the lurkers is scum, Jahudo is their most likely scum buddy. I really don't like the way he's trying to prevent me from pressuring the lurkers; town should always be in favor of going after lurkers, and the fact he's trying to pressure me into not doing so makes me wonder if he's Xofelf or Jebus's scum partner.
I agree with this.

FOS: Jahudo

I also don't like that SB doesn't feel that she has to defend her position.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Yos, what do you think of Jahudo's accusation that you're "not in the group conversation"?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Vi wrote:Yos, what do you think of Jahudo's accusation that you're "not in the group conversation"?
I think it's absurd. I've been a big part of "the group conversation" all game.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I also don't like that SB doesn't feel that she has to defend her position.
Defend against what, scum?

I love how intelligent your arguments are. By that I mean they totally aren't and that a 5 year old surpasses you in mafia ability

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Vi wrote:Yos, what do you think of Jahudo's accusation that you're "not in the group conversation"?
What's your definition of the group conversation? Mine does not include setup, theory or general gameplay talk. It does include stances and questions for the other players in the game when multiple people find a reason to focus on them. You have made vague observations about several people, but mostly and recently Monkey and SB.

The lurker focus isn't a big deal now that I remember that's how you play. I disagree on how best to handle lurkers, but I can believe that you mean it when you're town.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Da Mod wrote:
I love how intelligent your arguments are. By that I mean they totally aren't and that a 5 year old surpasses you in mafia ability
How do you know I don't have 5 years? :P

You know, part of not getting the glasses is reading these witty comments. And just thinking about you having to edit all my posts to make them makes it even funnier. Go mod! We're still on D1, plenty of time left!

Your response, as expected, makes absolutely no sense. The drivel of such a...special person merely serves to irritate me

(Nah, this is fun)

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Jahudo wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
What's your definition of the group conversation? Mine does not include setup, theory or general gameplay talk. It does include stances and questions for the other players in the game when multiple people find a reason to focus on them. You have made vague observations about several people, but mostly and recently Monkey and SB.
I think I've commented on many things, I've had back and fourth discusses with most active people in the game, I've said what I thought, I led a bandwagon and debated it with several people, and I've commented on many people in the game.

Anyway, at this early stage in the game, what's wrong with a general, somewhat vauge, "I think person X is acting oddly" gut based comment about a player? If I had some specific scumtells Monkey had made that I wanted to point out, I would have.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Chaco »

Vi wrote:
Snow_Bunny 400 wrote:Btw, I'm also getting something strange from Vi. I don't know, but it isn't as usual Vi. Gotta check with the other games with Vi, and reread him to know what it is.
What on
earth
do you know about "usual Vi"?

@f-light: I'm totally voting for Snow_Bunny right now. You should be too.
Wait, I'm not for some reason.
Also, you should have saved that line for bunnyscum.
Unvote: Yosarian2
Vote: Snow_Bunny
(L-3)

I really should have. I am facepalming at not doing so now. I should insult myself in my next post for failing that

Chaco 390 wrote:Vi, who, besides Yos, do you find scummy?
I've answered this question multiple times already.
xofelf and Snow_Bunny have the worst excuses for suspecting me that I've seen in... well, this game at least.
Chaco 379 wrote:2) So basically that was a roundabout way of saying you wanted me to admit a random vote wasn't random so that it connected me to Yos? What? But also, why Yos? Why not say...Cobalt? Snow?
1) Yes. RVS.
2) Someone had already voted Snow_Bunny. You were deliberately voting on someone who had not been voted yet. I didn't think of Cobalt.

The vague and undefined suspicion from Cobalt, xofelf, and Chaco deserves a similarly vague and undefined flippant response.
Okay, understood, but why Yos?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”