Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Border of Touhou and Mafia ~ Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Vi »

Who are they that threaten the peace of Gensokyo?
They are there who desire strife and chaos.
Or perhaps do they think this is a game?

This game is Brilliant Deductive Game.
Girls do their best and are preparing Please watch warmly until they are ready.
What is the manner of social tragedy? You must pursue transient truth.

Important Links:

--------------------
-----------------------

Great Friend - You:
(bold = confirmed)
5. Kmd4390 - Yukari Yakumo, Technically a Vanilla Townie ~ Inventor, survived Day 5!!!
9. Plum - Sanae Kotiya, Townie With Fascist Tendencies ~ Vanilla Townie, survived Day 5!
15. Xylthixlm - Utsuho Reiuji, Townie Goddess of Destruction ~ Vanilla Townie, survived Day 5!
16. Zakeri - Rumia, Townie That Likes Vanilla ~ Vanilla Townie, survived Day 5!
17. zwetschenwasser - Parsee Mizuhashi, Unpleasable Townie ~ Vanilla Townie, survived Day 5!

Dead Parrots:

1. DeathNote - Suwako Moriya, Hat with a Townie Attached ~ Vanilla Townie, decked with a bucket Day 1.
10. Riceballtail - Nitori Kawashiro, Townie Inventor ~ Neighborizer, sapped Night 1...
6. mipe - Reisen U. Inaba, Only Sane Townie ~ Vanilla Townie, nuked Day 2.
4. forbiddanlight - Marisa Kirisame, Townie Villager Citizen ~ Role Thief, sapped Night 2...

13. The Incredible Hulk - Kaguya Houraisan, Improbable Lunatic ~ False Inventor, Space Shuttled/Anchored Day 3!!!

7. Mufasa -
Tarhalindur, Megumi Kitaniji over Mafia
, Phantasmal Conductor of the Chosen ~ Lightning Rod, blown away Night 3!!!

12. SpyreX - Yuyuko Saigyouji, Townie Goddess over Death ~ Roleblocker, sapped Night 3...

2. dramonic - Koishi Komeiji, Lunatic Psychopath ~ Ambiguous Godmother, saucered Day 4!!!

8. Pesco47 - Suika Ibuki, Phantasmal Gatherer ~ Inverse Lyncher, wandered away Day 4...

11. Sotty7 - Nazrin, A Tiny, Townie, Clever Tracker ~ Tracker, gapped out Day 5...

3. Elmo - Alice Margatroid, Phantasmal Puppeteer ~ Inventor, became an hero Day 5...

14. tubby216
replacing Vaya D3
- Sakuya Izayoi, Lunatic Space/Time Distortionist ~ Role Delayer/Redirecter, flash flooded Day 5!!!
Last edited by Vi on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 48 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Vi »

General Rules

Stolen without permission from Vi. I'm such a rebel~

1)
Starting and Ending States:
The game starts during the Day. All roles that can communicate at Night may do pregame and during the first 24 hours of the game. The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2)
Day Procedures:
Nothing unusual here - each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3)
Voting:
Votes should be in
bold
in order for them to count, for instance:
Vote: magichands
. If you wish to vote for a different player, you MUST unvote, also in
bold
. As long as I can tell who you're voting for, I don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4)
No Lynch:
As an alternative to voting for someone, you may
Vote: No Lynch
, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
5)
Deadlines:
See Rule 28.
6)
Mass Inactivity:
This rule does not apply to this game. See Rule 28.
7)
Deadline Lynches:
If no single player has enough votes for a lynch at the deadline, the result is
No Lynch
and the game proceeds to Night. Deadlines are your problem, not mine.

8)
Twilight:
I reserve the right to poke fun at anyone who sparkles during the Day.
8a)
Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless.

9)
Night Length and Procedures:
The topic will be locked at Night. If your Role PM specifies that you have a Night Action, you may follow the instructions on that PM to use it. Even if you don't have a Night Action, please PM the mod with whether you want Night to end early. If -everyone alive in the game- PMs the mod and says they would like Night to end early, the next Day will begin at the mod's earliest convenience. Barring extenuating circumstances, Nights will not last longer than three RL days.
10)
Night Action Resubmission:
If you have to PM a choice to the mod (i.e. the name of someone you want to kill/protect/investigate), you may change your choice at any time during the Night by sending the mod another PM with the new choice. The most recent choice will be honored.
11)
Role Overlap Policy:
In the event of overlapping and/or contradictory Night Actions (i.e. a mutual roleblock or deciding kill flavor on a shared target), priority is given to whoever PMs the mod with the action first. Note that this ONLY applies if the Night Actions in question cannot be resolved without resorting to this tie-breaker.

12)
Bolding Stuff:
Bolding something is how you get the mod to notice it. It's that simple.
13)
Mod Color:
If the mod needs to edit your post, it will be done in
gray,
italicized and bolded. Don't impersonate me.
14)
Activity, Prods, and Replacements:
You will be prodded if three days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another two days. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as
the mod
) thinks you're lurking. I reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
15)
"Last Words" for replacements:
If you request replacement, you may PM me a message that you would like to have passed on to the person who replaces you.
16)
"Bah!" Posts:
If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Go away and don't come back until the endgame. You are allowed one informationless "bah" post provided you only use the letter 'M' and then any number of 'o's you wish. No tags, no spaces, lowercase 'o's please.
17)
Outside Discussion:
Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise.
18)
Post Edition:
Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
19)
Mod Correspondence:
NEVER claim to quote your Role PM or any correspondence with the mod. The mod will not confirm or deny anything you attribute to a private conversation. You may quote your role name, your flavor name, and your ability name. That's all.
20)
Modkills:
Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 16) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player and a blacklist from future games, along with my general hatred. In short, follow the rules.

21)
Stuff (stolen from Wizcat):
I am never wrong. Unless, of course, reality has warped, making me wrong. Please point occasions where this may have occurred out to me so that I may kick reality's ass.
22)
Miscellaneous:
Play to win.
23)
Other Things:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
24)
One More Thing:
Don't annoy the mod. The mod annoys back.
25)
Oh By The Way:
Please do not attempt to outguess me as the mod or the setup designer. All you will prove is that this setup is smarter than you.
26)
Etc.:
Etc.

Hawt New Game Mechanic Rules:

27)
Theme Game Disclaimer:
This game is not obligated to make sense until it's over. I may include Jesters, Lynchers, Cults, Cops, Vanilla Townies, and other such evil roles in this game -
and you will like it
28)
Battery-Powered Deadlines:
Rather than fix a deadline, the remaining length of the Day will be shown in each Vote Count. The length of the Day will decrease based on the mod's pleasure with game activity. When the Day's length hits zero, the Day is over.

If you need any information about Touhou, the wiki is here. There should be a link to a list of Characters from the first page.
Note that you DO NOT need to know anything about the flavor to play this game... and if you did, you would know that things will look more or less as crazy anyway.

A sample Role PM would look like this.
~NAME~

A human ... ... ? Or have you also given up your humanity?

Welcome to Border of Touhou and Mafia. You are
Captain Murasa Minamitsu
. You were told you were the eighteenth person to show up to play this game, but screw the rules, you're a
starship captain
. You wedged your way in as a sample Role PM.

You are a
Townie Demonstration ~ Vanilla Townie
. These are your abilities.

(F!)
Extra Factional Ability.
An ability that comes with your alignment, like scumtalk. These can be used at any time.

(F)
Factional Ability.
An ability that comes with your alignment, but counts as an Active ability, like the Mafia night-kill.
You may not use one of these and an (A) ability at the same time.

(I)
Information.
It's information. The mod wouldn't give you inside information unless it was important, right?

(P)
Passive Ability.
An ability that's always in effect, like investigation immunity.

(A)
Active Ability.
An ability that you can choose to use at any time.
However, you may only use one (A) per day/night cycle.

(A!)
Extra Active Ability.
An ability that you may use once per day/night cycle regardless of other (A) or (F) abilities.

(W)
Win Condition.
What you have to fulfill in order to win. If this condition is met, the game will end.

(W!)
Win Condition (Individual).
What you have to fulfill in order to win. If this condition is met, you will exit the game (as you have already won) and the game will continue without you.

---

(W)
Win Condition.
You win when everyone who isn't Town is out of the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via PM. I wish you the best of luck.
Last edited by Vi on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Vi »

Role PMs are being sorted out and sent out now. Please hold...

All Role PMs are out. When 15 out of the 17 of you have confirmed, I'll open the thread for Day 1.

EDIT: I'm clumsy. I decided two hours ago to change the confirmation method to PM from in-thread. (Blame MD.) Please PM me to confirm.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Vi »

Fifteen players have confirmed, so let's begin!

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
DeathNote, dramonic, Elmo, forbiddanlight, Kmd4390, mipe, Mufasa, Pesco47, Plum, Riceballtail, Sotty7, SpyreX, The Incredible Hulk, Vaya, Xylthixlm, Zakeri, zwetschenwasser

-It is now Day 1!

-All roles that can communicate at Night may continue until 2000 EST tomorrow.

--With 17 alive, it will take 9 to drop a
bucket
anchor
bucket on someone.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Vi »

Reimu Hakurei, Part 1
A human shrine maiden (miko), and the overall protagonist of the series. Her ability to fly pales before the power she wields as the protagonist, which basically allows her to cheat at will (canonically). To make up for this, everyone with world-shattering power knows that if they cause trouble, she'll eventually show up - one person leveled Reimu's shrine specifically to get her attention. So there's no mystery as to why she seems more irritable each time we see her... Being dirt poor probably has something to do with it too.

Vote Count:

DeathNote (L-7) ~ Kmd4390, The Incredible Hulk

forbiddanlight (L-8) ~ Zakeri
Elmo (L-8) ~ Elmo
The Incredible Hulk (L-8) ~ zwetschenwasser
Mipe (L-8) ~ SpyreX
Marisa (L-ze) ~
Riceballtail

Not Voting:
DeathNote, dramonic,
Elmo,
forbiddanlight,
Kmd4390,
mipe, Mufasa, Pesco47, Plum, Riceballtail, Sotty7,
SpyreX, The Incredible Hulk,
Vaya, Xylthixlm,
Zakeri, zwetschenwasser

[size=0]DN 0 | dramonic 0 | Elmo 0 | f-light 0 | Kmd 0 | mipe 0 | Mufasa 0 | Pesco 0 | Plum 0 | RBT 0 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 0 | Vaya 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-All roles that can communicate at Night may continue until 2000 EST tomorrow.

-To answer your next question, obvious joke vote is obvious.

-All players have confirmed!

--With 17 alive, it will take 9 to drop a bucket on someone.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Last edited by Vi on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Vi »

Marisa Kirisame, Part 1
A human witch, and also the antihero of the series. Marisa's motivation for investigating the incidents in Gensokyo has always been to steal what she can and satisfy her genocidal impulses. Her signature is Master Spark, a laser twice her size that more or less sums up her approach to every problem that doesn't blow up on command. In some ways she's more of a monster than the people she fights.

Vote Count:

zwetschenwasser (L-6) ~ Mufasa, Xylthixlm, Sotty7

DeathNote (L-7) ~ Kmd4390, The Incredible Hulk
Zakeri (L-7) ~ Pesco47, forbiddanlight
Elmo (L-8) ~ Elmo
mipe (L-8) ~ SpyreX
SpyreX (L-8) ~ mipe
Mufasa (L-8) ~ dramonic
Kmd4390 (L-8) ~ zwetschenwasser
The Incredible Hulk (L-9) ~
zwetschenwasser

Not Voting:
DeathNote,
dramonic, forbiddanlight, mipe, Mufasa, Pesco47,
Plum, Riceballtail,
Sotty7,
Vaya,
Xylthixlm

[size=0]DN 0 | dramonic 0 | Elmo 1 | f-light 0 | Kmd 0 | mipe 0 | Mufasa 0 | Pesco 0 | Plum 1 | RBT 1 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 1 | Hulk 1 | Vaya 1 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-All roles that can communicate at Night must stop now.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(94%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Vi »

Sakuya Izayoi, Part 1
The chief maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and Remilia Scarlet's only remotely competent servant. The so-called "Perfect Maid" fulfills each assignment in her charge with a seemingly-infinite series of knives and the ability to temporarily(?) stop time. Because of this, she's not a terribly nice person to meet while she's on a mission due to her cold nature and rather cheap approach to engagements.
Whether she's a human or something else entirely is up for debate.

Vote Count:

DeathNote (L-5) ~ Kmd4390, The Incredible Hulk, dramonic, Xylthixlm

zwetschenwasser (L-7) ~ Mufasa,
Xylthixlm,
Sotty7
Zakeri (L-7) ~ Pesco47, forbiddanlight
Elmo (L-8) ~ Elmo
mipe (L-8) ~ SpyreX
SpyreX (L-8) ~ mipe
Kmd4390 (L-8) ~ zwetschenwasser
Mufasa (L-9) ~
dramonic

Not Voting:
DeathNote, Plum, Riceballtail, Vaya
[size=0]DN 1 | dramonic 0 | Elmo 2 | f-light 1 | Kmd 1 | mipe 1 | Mufasa 1 | Pesco 1 | Plum 2 | RBT 2 | Sotty 1 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 2 | Vaya 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(85%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Suwako Moriya, Part 1
The namesake of the Moriya Shrine who claims to be the actual power behind her friend/rival Kanako's imposing stature. While her Awesome Frog Powers are poorly defined and probably a result of the creator's more drunken moments, she now supervises the nuclear power plants sponsored by her shrine. Her enormous bug-eyed hat has a fandom of its own.

Vote Count:

DeathNote (LYNCH) ~ Kmd4390, The Incredible Hulk, dramonic, Xylthixlm, Plum, SpyreX, Pesco47, mipe, zwetschenwasser

Zakeri (L-8) ~
Pesco47,
forbiddanlight
zwetschenwasser (L-8) ~ Mufasa,
Sotty7

Elmo (L-8) ~ Elmo
Riceballtail (L-8) ~ Sotty7
mipe (L-9) ~
SpyreX

SpyreX (L-9) ~
mipe

Kmd4390 (L-9) ~
zwetschenwasser

Not Voting:
DeathNote,
Plum,
Riceballtail, Vaya
[size=0]DN 0 | dramonic 0 | Elmo 3 | f-light 0 | Kmd 0 | mipe 0 | Mufasa 2 | Pesco 0 | Plum 0 | RBT 0 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 3 | Vaya 3 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-Everyone who hasn't posted today has been prodded.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(85%)

-------

--- DeathNote ---
Suwako Moriya, Hat with a Townie Attached ~ Vanilla Townie
--- decked with a bucket Day 1.

It is now Night 1. Unfortunately I will not have unlimited access this weekend, BUT I will try to wheedle my way to a computer long enough to start the Day at this time on October 3.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Nitori Kawashiro, Part 1
A kappa who lives at the foot of
Youkai
(fairy-tale monster) Mountain and holds the power to manipulate water. Unlike many youkai, she's exceptionally friendly to humans for reasons that can more or less be summed up as "naïveté". Also unlike many youkai - or anyone else for that matter - she is extremely interested in science and inventions, often to a comically absurd extent. One can presumably extend this to all of the kappas considering they are the primary benefactors of the Moriya Shrine's excursion into nuclear power.
Nobody's quite sure what to make of her being introduced as a "Super Youkai Warhead".

-----

--- Riceballtail ---
Nitori Kawashiro, Townie Inventor ~ Neighborizer
--- Sapped Night 1...

-----

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo, forbiddanlight, Kmd4390, mipe, Mufasa, Pesco47, Plum, Sotty7, SpyreX, The Incredible Hulk, Vaya, Xylthixlm, Zakeri, zwetschenwasser

-It is now Day 2!

--With 15 alive, it will take 8 to drop a
bucket
anchor
bucket
nuke on someone.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Vi »

Remilia Scarlet, Part 1
The Scarlet Devil herself, and a vampire who claims ancestry with Vlad the Impaler. While if provoked she is a menacing, merciless figure with the power to manipulate fate and a bloody spear twice her size; normally she's more of a childish bully than anything. She's not necessarily evil so much as extremely domineering and self-centered. She's also height-deficient.

Vote Count:

zwetschenwasser (L-5) ~ dramonic, Xylthixlm, The Incredible Hulk

mipe (L-7) ~ Sotty7
Zakeri (L-7) ~ Kmd4390

Not Voting:
dramonic,
Elmo, forbiddanlight,
Kmd4390,
mipe, Mufasa, Pesco47, Plum,
Sotty7,
SpyreX,
The Incredible Hulk,
Vaya,
Xylthixlm,
Zakeri, zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 0 | f-light 0 | Kmd 0 | mipe 0 | Mufasa 1 | Pesco 0 | Plum 1 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 0 | Vaya 1 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-Nobody has died.

--With 15 alive, it will take 8 to drop a nuke on someone.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(96%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Vi »

dramonic wrote:@Mod: What's the small text after the votecount supposed to mean?
Prod timers. Internal use only, pay no mind, move along, nothing to see.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #201 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Vi »

Reisen U. Inaba, Part 1
An exiled moon rabbit with a collected composure and impersonal demeanor. Her piercing red eyes grant her the power to distort reality, create illusions, and generally cause insanity. Considering that her gimmick lies in making her own attacks disappear (even if they reappear later - sometimes from different directions), she tends to be viewed as flashy but useless. Isn't it sad, Reisen?
Her right hand is almost always depicted pointing like a gun.

Vote Count:

mipe (L-2) ~ Sotty7, Xylthixlm,
Kmd4390,
Zakeri, dramonic, SpyreX, forbiddanlight

zwetschenwasser (L-7) ~
dramonic, Xylthixlm,
The Incredible Hulk
Zakeri (L-7) ~
Kmd4390,
Kmd4390
SpyreX (L-7) ~ mipe
Kmd4390 (L-7) ~ Pesco47

Not Voting:
Elmo,
forbiddanlight, mipe,
Mufasa,
Pesco47,
Plum,
SpyreX,
Vaya,
Zakeri,
zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 0 | f-light 0 | Kmd 0 | mipe 0 | Mufasa 0 | Pesco 0 | Plum 2 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 1 | Vaya 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 1[/size]
-This is an "extra" vote count; battery power will drop at the regularly scheduled vote count tonight.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(96%)
Last edited by Vi on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #241 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Vi »

Patchouli Knowledge, Part 1
A humanoid magician who has taken up permanent residence in the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library. (Since it's doubtful that the books serve any purpose to the mistress of the house other than to collect dust, nobody really minds.) Because of the dim lighting, dusty atmosphere, and sedentary lifestyle one could expect to come from living in the Devil's library, Patchouli suffers from anemia and asthma. She doesn't seem to mind too much, though - it simply presses her further into her books. Her mastery over elemental magic is unparalleled.

Vote Count:

mipe (LYNCH) ~ Sotty7, Xylthixlm, Zakeri, dramonic, SpyreX, forbiddanlight, The Incredible Hulk, Vaya

Zakeri (L-7) ~ Kmd4390
SpyreX (L-7) ~ mipe
Kmd4390 (L-7) ~ Pesco47
zwetschenwasser (L-8) ~
The Incredible Hulk

Not Voting:
Elmo, Mufasa, Plum,
Vaya,
zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 0 | f-light 0 | Kmd 0 | mipe 0 | Mufasa 0 | Pesco 0 | Plum 0 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 0 | Vaya 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
---@dramonic: I'll fill in the links when I'm on my OWN computer, 10q~

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(96%)

-------------------

--- mipe ---
Reisen U. Inaba, Only Sane Townie ~ Vanilla Townie
--- nuked Day 2.

Night 2 will continue through Friday, October 9.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #242 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Vi »

Hong Meiling, Part 1
A humanoid of Chinese descent, and the gatekeeper to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She has very little magic power, so instead she trains to hone her chi and martial arts mastery. In a world where everyone is godly-powerful, this actually places her right around average on the power spectrum. Meiling became the standard for joke characters after ZUN himself admitted he couldn't remember who she was, simply calling her "China". Since then jokes about her name (or lack thereof) and general uselessness have coexisted with
aww
s and cheers for the underdog.
Her attacks are rainbow-colored and for some reason bring up the imagery of a wind chime.

------

--- forbiddanlight ---
Marisa Kirisame, Townie Villager Citizen ~ Role Thief
--- Sapped Night 2...

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo, Kmd4390, Mufasa, Pesco47, Plum, Sotty7, SpyreX, The Incredible Hulk, Vaya, Xylthixlm, Zakeri, zwetschenwasser

-It is now Day 3!

--With 13 alive, it should take 7 to drop an
anchor
bucket
anchor
definitely an anchor
Apollo 13 on someone...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #259 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Vi »

Cirno, Part 1
An oversized ice fairy, with the accompanying strength and lack of brain power you would expect from such. Cirno is basically a bully who doesn't realize (or care) much about what she does; mostly proclaiming herself to be the STRONGEST and attempting to prove as much. Already a joke character for having an attack that cannot hit a target sitting directly in front of her, she became the gold standard for comic relief when she was labeled "⑨ Idiot" in an instruction manual. In summary, this.
Cirno is often seen opposed to Suwako for her side hobby of freezing frogs and attempting to revive them (with a 33% success rate). Usually Suwako wins by a huge margin.

------

Vote Count:

Xylthixlm (L-6) ~ Pesco47

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo, Kmd4390, Mufasa,
Pesco47,
Plum, Sotty7, SpyreX, The Incredible Hulk, Vaya, Xylthixlm, Zakeri, zwetschenwasser

--With 13 alive, it should take 7 to drop Apollo 13 on someone.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(92%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Rumia, Part 1
A minor humanoid with no particular ambitions other than finding her next meal. (Humans are a delicacy.) She likes holding her arms out for dramatic effect.
While her ability to cast a sphere of darkness around her has the potential to be terrifying, she can't see through it herself, so she runs into more inanimate objects than foodstuffs.
Apparently she can't touch the ribbon in her own hair (think about that for a moment). It's speculated that if it was released, she would gain phenomenal power...
(I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to.)

------

Vote Count:

The Incredible Hulk (L-6) ~ zwetschenwasser, Kmd4390

Vaya (L-7) ~ Mufasa

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo,
Kmd4390, Mufasa,
Plum, Sotty7, SpyreX, The Incredible Hulk, Vaya, Xylthixlm, Zakeri,
zwetschenwasser

[size=0]dramonic 1 | Elmo 2 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 0 | Pesco 1 | Plum 2 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 1 | Vaya 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 2 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(84%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #299 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Flandre Scarlet, Part 1
Remilia Scarlet's younger
and highly overrated
sister. Due to her uncivilized manners (i.e. mistaking anything with blood for food and hacking it to pieces), she has been locked in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion for all of the 495 years she has been alive. Canon is pretty ambiguous about whether she's still an omnicidal maniac wielding her affinity for destruction at full power or just really, really bored and somewhat tolerant of people as a means of passing time. She still has terrible social skills either way.
She wields the sword Lævatein and for some reason references Agatha Christie.

------

Vote Count:

Vaya (L-6) ~ Mufasa, Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm (L-6) ~
Pesco47,
Pesco47

Pesco47 (L-8) ~
Pesco47

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo, Plum, Sotty7, SpyreX, The Incredible Hulk, Vaya,
Xylthixlm,
Zakeri
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 3 PROD1 0 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 0 | Pesco 0 | Plum 3 PROD1 0 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 2 | Vaya 3 PROD1 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-Elmo has been prodded.
-Plum has been prodded.
-Vaya has been prodded.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(78%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Yuyuko Saigyouji, Part 1
A human with power to invoke death in humans, or post-suicide a
ghost
with the power to invoke death in humans. But that was so long ago that she's forgotten what it's like to be alive. Having been granted dominion over a slice of the netherworld, Yuyuko feels free to do as she pleases - which considering her mercurial personality can be bad (or at least weird) news for everyone she meets. It's suspected that she's actually a devilishly cunning manipulator who only plays dumb, but... can she really fake such an innocent smile and dippy demeanor?
In fanon she's portrayed as a glutton. Also, her ghost-butterfly-laden abilities are among the most artistic things in the series.

------

Vote Count:

Vaya (L-6) ~ Mufasa, Xylthixlm
Sotty7 (L-6) ~ The Incredible Hulk, dramonic

Zakeri (L-8) ~
SpyreX, dramonic

Not Voting:
dramonic,
Elmo, Plum, Sotty7,
SpyreX, The Incredible Hulk,
Vaya, Zakeri, SpyreX
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 4 PROD1 1 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 1 | Pesco 1 | Plum 0 PROD1 1 | Sotty 1 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 0 | Vaya 4 PROD1 1 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(71%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #334 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Vi »

Youmu Konpaku, Part 1
A half-human half-ghost dual-swordsman gardener and all-purpose gofer. I think I've got them all...
EDIT: Not quite. "Half-human and half-ghost, half-dead and half-alive, half-phantom and half-reality, and altogether half-baked. Yet she has two swords."
Youmu is Yuyuko's servant in the netherworld. She doesn't pretend to be the brightest bulb in the pack (see "half-baked"), but she makes up for it with devotion and generally trying as hard as she can. Her extremely simple and straitlaced nature makes her eternity spent with Yuyuko seem like a cruel joke at times.
She can absorb the life force in the surroundings to power her almost-faster-than-the-eye-can-trace slashes, which generate devastating sonic booms.

------

Vote Count:

Vaya (L-5) ~ Mufasa, Xylthixlm, dramonic
The Incredible Hulk (L-5) ~ zwetschenwasser, Kmd4390, Elmo

Sotty7 (L-7) ~ The Incredible Hulk,
dramonic

Mufasa (L-7) ~ Sotty7

Not Voting:
Elmo,
Plum,
Sotty7,
Vaya, Zakeri, SpyreX
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 0 PROD1 2 | Kmd 1 | Mufasa 2 | Pesco 2 | Plum 1 PROD1 2 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 1 | Vaya 5 PROD1 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 2 | zwet 1[/size]
-Vaya is being replaced. Please hold...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(64%)
Last edited by Vi on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #352 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Vi »

Lunasa, Lyrica, and Merlin Prismriver, Part 1
A trio of poultergeist musicians, playing the violin, keyboard, and trumpet respectively. They don't have much of an agenda beyond playing for special occasions, but like most nonhumans will consider eating people who annoy them.
Of note is Merlin, who very rarely becomes "berserk" due to a glitch in one of her attack patterns that causes her to move and attack out of sync. This reputation fits well with her other notable feature - her ability to consistently ruin otherwise successful games with her first attack pattern.

------

Vote Count:

tubby216 (Vaya) (L-5) ~ Mufasa, Xylthixlm, dramonic
The Incredible Hulk (L-5) ~ zwetschenwasser, Kmd4390, Elmo
Xylthixlm (L-5) ~ Pesco47, Zakeri

Sotty7 (L-7) ~ The Incredible Hulk
Mufasa (L-7) ~ Sotty7

Not Voting:
Plum, tubby216 (Vaya),
Zakeri,
SpyreX
[size=0]dramonic 1 | Elmo 0 PROD1 3 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 3 PROD1 0 | Pesco 1 | Plum 2 PROD1 3 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 2 | tubby216 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-tubby216 replaces Vaya. Please welcome him!

-Mufasa is being prodded.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(57%)
Last edited by Vi on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #400 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Alice Margatroid, Part 1
A human who studied magic to such an extent that she became a humanoid. Unlike Patchouli, all of Alice's magic-related interests are focused into her dolls, which she makes herself. She seems to be concentrating on a goal of creating a completely sentient doll, and prefers to be with her creations more than with humans. Eccentric to borderline creepy? Probably.
However, this is usually played for laughs, as in spite of outwardly not caring about people she is usually portrayed as secretly wanting company (
tsundere
is the tvtropes term for it). She is often paired with Marisa, as while their personalities are opposite they can both appreciate blowing up whatever's in their way.
She carries a grimoire that apparently contains her ultimate magic, but she'll never open it because she's afraid of what would happen if she lost at full power. Sadly, the power inside that grimoire isn't really that great anyway...

------

Vote Count:

The Incredible Hulk (L-6) ~
zwetschenwasser,
Kmd4390, Elmo
Mufasa (L-6) ~ Sotty7, zwetschenwasser
tubby216 (L-7) ~
Mufasa,
Xylthixlm,
dramonic

zwetschenwasser (L-7) ~ Mufasa

Not Voting:
Plum, tubby216, SpyreX, dramonic
[size=0]dramonic 1 | Elmo 1 PROD1 5 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 0 PROD1 2 | Pesco 0 | Plum 4 PROD1 5 PROD2 0 | Sotty 1 | SpyreX 1 | Hulk 0 | tubby216 1 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-Plum is being prodded.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(47%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #408 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Vi »

Chen, Part 1
A nekomata who is "randomly" seen around deserted areas. Her canon description as a "hyperactive monster cat" pretty much sums everything up, considering her most dangerous feature is her tendency to tackle unwary adventurers/photographers while spamming bullets in her wake. This is why a certain other character actually uses Chen as ammunition, but we'll get to that in a few days.

------

Vote Count:

The Incredible Hulk (L-6) ~ Kmd4390, Elmo
tubby216 (L-7) ~ Xylthixlm
dramonic (L-7) ~ Plum
Zakeri (L-7) ~ SpyreX

Not Voting:
Plum,
tubby216,
SpyreX,
dramonic
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 2 PROD1 6 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 1 PROD1 3 | Pesco 1 | Plum 0 PROD1 6 PROD2 1 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 1 | tubby216 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 1[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(40%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #454 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Letty Whiterock, Part 1
An elder winter spirit who seeks to draw away the life force of others during her brief lifetime. Beyond that, she's nothing special. She commands a lingering fog of ice to suffocate her victims.
She wears a trident pin, and in fanstories has a tendency to show up in random cold places (i.e. refrigerators). She and Cirno are often seen together, although she's definitely the smarter one of the two.

------

Vote Count:

The Incredible Hulk (L-5) ~ Kmd4390, Elmo, dramonic

tubby216 (L-7) ~ Xylthixlm
dramonic (L-7) ~ Plum
Zakeri (L-7) ~ SpyreX
Sotty7 (L-8) ~
The Incredible Hulk

Not Voting:
tubby216,
dramonic,
The Incredible Hulk
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 0 PROD1 8 | Kmd 1 | Mufasa 3 PROD1 5 | Pesco 0 | Plum 2 PROD1 8 PROD2 3 | Sotty 1 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 1 | tubby216 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 0[/size]
-Mufasa is being prodded.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(30%)
Last edited by Vi on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #524 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Vi »

Ran Yakumo, Part 1
An nine-tailed kitsune, and master over Chen. The embodiment of enlightenment, she possesses extreme control over herself as well as extreme power of reason - to the degree of being compared to a computer at least once. "Leagues, columns, digits, and bullets" stronger than your average youkai, Ran's primary use... is spinning like a sawblade and being used as living ammunition. Why? I'll get to that presently.

------

Vote Count:

The Incredible Hulk (L-4) ~ Kmd4390, Elmo,
dramonic,
SpyreX, Xylthixlm

Mufasa (L-5) ~ Sotty7, zwetschenwasser, Plum,
Xylthixlm

Zakeri (L-6) ~
Plum,
tubby216, dramonic
Zakeri (L-8) ~
SpyreX

dramonic (L-8) ~
Plum

tubby216 (L-8) ~
Xylthixlm

Not Voting:
tubby216,
The Incredible Hulk
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 1 PROD1 9 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 4 PROD1 6 | Pesco 1 | Plum 0 PROD1 9 PROD2 4 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 0 | tubby216 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(25%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #539 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Yukari Yakumo, Part 1
A humanoid served by Ran Yakumo, and a dubious character who seems to have a hand in every going-on (regardless of whether she actually does). Yukari's ability is the manipulation of boundaries, which sounds petty enough until she begins blurring motion and stillness, life and death, humans and monsters, where she is and where she wants to be, tacos and burritos, and so forth. It's said that she could destroy the world with the right thought if she wanted to, but she hasn't yet - probably testimony that she's just about as weird as everyone else.
Because she can break the boundary between Gensokyo and the outside world at will, about 80% of all anachronisms are her fault. (18% are Sanae's fault. The other 2%... who knows.)

------

Vote Count:

The Incredible Hulk (L-2) ~ Kmd4390, Elmo, SpyreX, Xylthixlm, Mufasa, zwetschenwasser

Mufasa (L-6) ~ Sotty7,
zwetschenwasser,
Plum
Zakeri (L-6) ~ tubby216, dramonic
zwetschenwasser (L-8) ~
Mufasa

Not Voting:
The Incredible Hulk
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 2 PROD1 10 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 0 PROD1 7 | Pesco 2 | Plum 0 PROD1 10 PROD2 5 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 1 | tubby216 1 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(19%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #554 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Kaguya Houraisan, Part 1
The exiled Lunarian princess, sealed in Eientei for thousands of years and guarded by an army of loyal earth rabbits (seriously). Her ability to manipulate eternity made that long wait bearable, though. (Being immortal helps too...)
Kaguya is (loosely) based on the titular character of the Japanese folk tale
Kaguya-hime
, and the original Kaguya's five impossible requests are represented in the new Kaguya's attacks and cache of impossible yet still surprisingly useless items.
Because her protector Eirin is considered to be a more difficult boss character in spite of being the forgotten fake-ending guardian, someone managed to become famous for adding lyrics to Kaguya's theme (not linked above because Voyager 1969 is better) whining for Eirin's help.

------

Vote Count:

The Incredible Hulk (L-1) ~ Kmd4390, Elmo, SpyreX, Xylthixlm, Mufasa,
zwetschenwasser,
tubby216, dramonic

Mufasa (L-6) ~ Sotty7, Plum
Zakeri (L-8) ~
tubby216, dramonic

Not Voting:
The Incredible Hulk, zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 3 PROD1 11 | Kmd 1 | Mufasa 0 PROD1 8 | Pesco 3 | Plum 1 PROD1 11 PROD2 6 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 2 | tubby216 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 2 | zwet 0[/size]
-Elmo is being prodded.
-Pesco47 is being prodded.

-The Incredible Hulk is at L-1!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||
(12%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #560 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Vi »

Eirin Yagokoro, Part 1
A Lunarian medic who was exiled from the moon when she crafted the forbidden elixir of immortality under orders of Princess Kaguya. Continuing her loyalty to Kaguya, Eirin sealed her away in Gensokyo and probably would not have been found out if the false moon she put up during the sealing process wasn't so obviously fake. A clever medical genius, her research into space, life, and consciousness makes her a valuable resource for virtually any desire you may have.
It's rumored that the many earth rabbits hanging around Eientei are occasionally used as test subjects for her research... While she hasn't done anything wrong (that we know of) since sealing off the moon, Eirin is usually one of the earlier guesses for the culprit when something goes wrong in Gensokyo.
She carries a bow and arrow, but has never used it in canon.

------

Vote Count:

The Incredible Hulk (L+1) ~ Kmd4390, Elmo, SpyreX, Xylthixlm, Mufasa, tubby216, dramonic, Pesco47

Mufasa (L-6) ~ Sotty7, Plum
Xylthixlm (L-7) ~
Pesco47,
Zakeri

Not Voting:
The Incredible Hulk, zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 3 PROD1 11 | Kmd 1 | Mufasa 0 PROD1 8 | Pesco 3 | Plum 1 PROD1 11 PROD2 6 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 2 | tubby216 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 2 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||
(12%)

-------

--- The Incredible Hulk ---
Kaguya Houraisan, Improbable Lunatic ~ False Inventor
--- Space Shuttled Day 3!

From the crater left where Apollo 13 smashed the Hulk, you hear a small, weak voice...

"...I'm... I'm still alive..."

Oh right. Kaguya is immortal. What to do...

...oh, all right...

--- The Incredible Hulk, et al. --- Flattened by an Anchor With Much SchizoModJoy Day 3!

---The above is (more) silly flavor.

------

Night 3 will end Tuesday, October 27 2009.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #561 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Megumi Kitaniji, Part 1
The leader of the Reapers of Shibuya, known by the title of Conductor. It is Kitaniji's job to oversee the Reaper's Game and ensure that the Composer's rules are being followed. In the absence of the Composer during the events of TWEWY, Kitaniji had limited options as to how he could moderate the unusual and illegal activities going on under his wayward GMs' oversight - while his ability to stop time represents only a fraction of his power, he has to stay within the rules of The Game.
He's very easy to pick out of a crowd due to his Extreme Hipness, as characterized by his pale complexion, his dare to wear his sunglasses even at night, and giant red headphones for rocking out.

------

--- Mufasa ---
, Phantasmal Conductor of the Chosen ~ Lightning Rod
--- Blown away Night 3!!!

------

--- SpyreX ---
Yuyuko Saigyouji, Townie Goddess over Death ~ Roleblocker
--- Sapped Night 3...

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo, Kmd4390, Pesco47, Plum, Sotty7, tubby216, Xylthixlm, Zakeri, zwetschenwasser

-It is now Day 4!

--With 10 alive, it will take 6 to drop a Legendary Flying
Bucket
Saucer on someone...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #577 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Vi »

Read the rules about quoting things, and then try again.

This is everyone's warning.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #579 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Paraphrasing is okay; always has been.

Rule 19 has been changed slightly; carry on.
Last edited by Vi on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #627 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Vi »

Koishi Komeiji, Part 1
The "Subterranean Rose", and a reformed satori (mind-reader). Shunned and feared by youkai, animals, and just about everyone else because of her ability to read their thoughts, she closed her third eye in a desperate hope of acceptance. Instead, she simply became unnoticed by everyone. In this way she has gained control over the subconscious... which doesn't really help her life a lot, but at least it keeps things interesting.
Her portrayal depends very much on whoever's describing her; some consider a playful master of Mind ScrewTM while others depict her as an emo kid with a huge slant toward certain implications of her attacks, which are mostly themed after Freudian ideas. (Yes, all of the obvious jokes have been made.)

Vote Count:

dramonic (L-4) ~ Kmd4390, Plum

Pesco47 (L-5) ~ Xylthixlm

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo,
Kmd4390,
Pesco47,
Plum,
Sotty7, tubby216,
Xylthixlm,
Zakeri, zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 0 | Kmd 0 | Pesco 0 | Plum 0 | Sotty 0 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
--With 10 alive, it will take 6 to drop a Legendary Flying Saucer on someone...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(96%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #655 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Vi »

Keine Kamishirasawa, Part 1
A were-
hakutaku
- in other words, someone who fully realizes her ability to destroy and recreate history under the full moon. Off the wall? I think so. At least her ability to destroy history comes at will.
Keine is a little on the short-tempered side, probably as a result of not being extremely powerful even at her best. Even so, she's one of the more obviously benevolent creatures in Gensokyo, living in the human village as a history teacher (appropriately enough) and using her ability to alter history to protect the village. She also seems to have some protective connection to Mokou...
Anyone who has seen her in her transformed state knows why Keine is the brunt of every cow joke everyone can think of. No wonder she's so crabby.

Vote Count:

dramonic (L-3) ~ Kmd4390, Plum, Zakeri

Pesco47 (L-4) ~ Xylthixlm, tubby216
tubby216 (L-5) ~ Pesco47

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo,
Pesco47,
Sotty7,
tubby216, Zakeri,
zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 1 | Kmd 0 | Pesco 0 | Plum 1 | Sotty 0 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 1[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(91%)
Last edited by Vi on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #668 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Mystia Lorelei, Part 1
A night-sparrow. This rates her very low on the fearsomeness meter, but her strength is in her song, which causes night-blindness in soon-to-be-helpless prey. It also makes her the official vocalist of the series.
Similarly to most low-level youkai Mystia has no real agenda aside from acting tough and living life. Her spare activities (so we would be led to believe) include running a lamprey stand (lamprey is said to
cure
night-blindness, making her a con), performing as a goth star, and being eaten by Yuyuko (and to a lesser degree anyone who likes fried chicken).

Vote Count:

dramonic (L-2) ~ Kmd4390, Plum, Zakeri, Sotty7

tubby216 (L-5) ~ Pesco47

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo,
Sotty7,
zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 0 | Elmo 2 | Kmd 0 | Pesco 0 | Plum 0 | Sotty 0 | tubby 1 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(86%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #677 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Vi »

Wriggle Nightbug, Part 1
Exactly what you would expect - a firefly youkai. Her power to control bugs is also exactly what you would expect. Her
looks
, on the other hand, are pretty unexpected - it's pretty easy to see why she's the target of every gender-confusion joke people make. With a little thought, you can also see why she's even lower on the food chain than, say, Mystia the sparrow.
Probably because of these, whenever she shows up it's usually in a sympathetic light. She's even tomboyish enough (and strong enough) to have been considered for the fighting games, wielding a high-velocity kick.

Vote Count:

dramonic (L-2) ~ Kmd4390, Plum, Zakeri, Sotty7

tubby216 (L-5) ~ Pesco47

Not Voting:
dramonic, Elmo, zwetschenwasser
[size=0]dramonic 1 | Elmo 0 | Kmd 0 | Pesco 1 | Plum 1 | Sotty 0 | tubby 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 2 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(78%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #691 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Vi »

Suika Ibuki, Part 1
One of the last onis in existence, banished to a primordial outer world for being way, way, way too strong. (Consider what manipulation of density can do for a moment.) After several thousand years, Suika just wants to have people around and have fun, but unfortunately for everyone else her idea of fun involves beating people up and/or annoying them. Oh, that's like everyone else?
Her manipulation of density also works on populations; she has the ability to bring people together and start parties. Her gourd is filled with endless alcohol for this very purpose. Suika is
always
drunk, but a little more self-aware than she gives away.

Vote Count:

dramonic (LYNCH) ~ Kmd4390, Plum, Zakeri, Sotty7, Elmo, zwetschenwasser

tubby216 (L-5) ~ Pesco47

Not Voting:
dramonic,
Elmo, zwetschenwasser

[size=0]dramonic 1 | Elmo 0 | Kmd 0 | Pesco 1 | Plum 1 | Sotty 0 | tubby 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 2 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(78%)

-----

--- dramonic ---
Koishi Komeiji, Lunatic Psychopath ~ Ambiguous Godmother
--- Saucered Day 4!!!

-A chain reaction is starting!

--- Pesco47 ---
Suika Ibuki, Phantasmal Gatherer ~ Inverse Lyncher
--- Wandered away Day 4...

----

Night 4 will end three days from now; you know what to do.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #692 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Vi »

Fujiwara no Mokou, Part 1
A human who lives a solitary life deep in the bamboo forest. In the bizarre continuity of the series, Mokou's father was spurned by Kaguya while she lived on Earth. In revenge, Mokou drank the vial of the elixir of immortality (yes, that again) that was meant for the Emperor and devoted herself to becoming Kaguya's eternal rival. They now spend their immortal lives attempting to kill each other using whichever means work. (Of course, it never works in the end, but it doesn't stop them from trying. Besides, it seems like they kind of like the arrangement...)
Even with the sign of the phoenix, Mokou is still human and dies somewhat easily. But having a low upper limit to the pain she can endure is probably a good thing given how often she dies...

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Elmo, Kmd4390, Plum, Sotty7, tubby216, Xylthixlm, Zakeri, zwetschenwasser
[size=0]Elmo 0 | Kmd 0 | Plum 0 | Sotty 0 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-Nobody died Night 4.

--With 8 alive, it will take 5 to drop a Super Youkai Warhead on someone...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #716 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Vi »

Sikieiki Yamaxanadu, Part 1
The
yama
, or judge of the recently departed, assigned to Gensokyo. Lucky her? In this way
Yamaxanadu
is more of a title than anything - it still makes her name awesomely long.
Sikieiki is canonically the strongest being in Gensokyo, because at the end of everything she is going to be the one picking up the pieces of everyone who dies. That's not why she's so feared, though. As a compassionate judge who sees people with bad karma rather frequently, she is extremely well-known for giving long, long, long, looooooooong lectures to passers-by about their sins and what they need to do to live more pure lives. Of course, beating these victims up at the end of these monologues is the usual way of ensuring that the lesson is learned. So most people go out of their way to avoid her.
It seems that she's too busy finding faults in others to notice her own...

Vote Count:

zwetschenwasser (L-3) ~ Xylthixlm, tubby216

tubby216 (L-4) ~ Zakeri
Sotty7 (L-5) ~
Kmd4390

Not Voting:
Elmo,
Kmd4390,
Plum, Sotty7,
tubby216, Xylthixlm, Zakeri,
zwetschenwasser, Kmd4390
[size=0]Elmo 2 | Kmd 0 | Plum 0 | Sotty 0 | tubby 1 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 1[/size]
-I totally didn't notice that I didn't update last night. Sorry!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(85%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #724 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Komachi Onozuka, Part 1
Gensokyo's adaptation of Charon, the greek ferrymaster over the river Styx. No, I'm not kidding. She is also the adaptation of the Grim Reaper, hence the giant scythe.
The events of Phantasmagoria of Flower View were directly caused by her slacking off and not ferrying the souls of the dead across the river. The river itself is infinitely long, but Komachi's ability is manipulation of distance, so it should be fairly easy to do...
In spite of being so lazy, she's very rich, having been paid the price of ferriage by each soul. As a result, her coin-based barrages are brutal. Also, she has a nice boat.

Vote Count:

tubby216 (L-4) ~ Zakeri
Kylthixlm (L-4) ~ zwetschenwasser

Not Voting:
Elmo, Plum, Sotty7,
zwetschenwasser,
Kmd4390
[size=0]Elmo 3 PROD0 1 | Kmd 1 | Plum 1 | Sotty 0 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-Elmo is being prodded...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(77%)
Last edited by Vi on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #729 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Vi »

You're supposed to notice when I forget to update the music link in the vote count.

Note that this does not preclude my modding work in this game from being great or you loving this game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #742 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Vi »

Aya Shameimaru, Part 1
A crow
tengu
(goblin) and a reporter, and therefore twice as disliked as your average uninvited guest.
Between her boasts that she can outdrink gods and can move more quickly than anyone in Gensokyo and her tendency to
libel
creatively express the goings-on of otherwise ordinary people, Aya is frequently avoided when possible. Yet she has a tendency to show up anyway - she even has her own game based on taking pictures of the other characters while they attack her. It's not necessarily the case that she's malevolent or even all that unkind, but she has ways of making herself insufferable. On the plus side, her wind-based attacks ARE reasonably powerful (she insists she's holding back) and her fan is quite fashionable.

Vote Count:

Xylthixlm (L-4) ~ zwetschenwasser,
Kmd4390

tubby216 (L-4) ~ Zakeri
Zakeri (L-4) ~ Kmd4390

Not Voting:
Elmo, Plum, Sotty7,
Kmd4390

[size=0]Elmo 4 PROD0 1 | Kmd 0 | Plum 0 | Sotty 0 | tubby 1 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(72%)
Last edited by Vi on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #747 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Vi »

Yuka Kazami, Part 1
An imposing and temperamental woman who (depending on which canon you follow) either lives on the other side of a lake of blood or in the middle of a large field of questionably sentient sunflowers. Yuka is essentially the Mafia Godmother of Gensokyo - if someone provokes her, it will likely be one of the last things they ever do; so in respect for this, Yuka is allowed to go wherever she likes and do whatever she wishes without complaint. Be forewarned - her parasol is more functional than it appears, and when in doubt one should always assume that her smile is hiding something.

Vote Count:

Xylthixlm (L-4) ~ zwetschenwasser
tubby216 (L-4) ~ Zakeri
Zakeri (L-4) ~ Kmd4390

Not Voting:
Elmo, Plum, Sotty7
[size=0]Elmo 0 PROD0 2 | Kmd 1 | Plum 0 | Sotty 1 | tubby 2 | Xyl 1 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(63%)
Last edited by Vi on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #760 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Vi »

Kanako Yasaka, Part 1
An imposing goddess of the winds and rains that transplanted herself from ancient Japan to Gensokyo, where people would once again believe in her. She mistook how faith worked in Gensokyo, though, and was soundly beaten in by Reimu after her shrine was threatened. Ironically, in spite of being occasionally portrayed as a mecha and having a mountain of hair, she's often completely overshadowed by Suwako for some reason. Faith is evidently quite fickle.
The last time we saw her, she was overseeing the Moriya Shrine atop Youkai Mountain, being praised and worshipped while Suwako dealt with their shady endeavor into the nuclear energy field.

Vote Count:

tubby216 (L-4) ~ Zakeri
Zakeri (L-4) ~ Kmd4390

Not Voting:
Elmo, Plum, Sotty7
[size=0]Elmo 1 PROD0 3 | Kmd 0 | Plum 0 | Sotty 2 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 1[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(56%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #764 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Vi »

Sanae Kotiya, Part 1
The priestess of the Moriya Shrine, and the principal devotee of Kanako Yasaka. She has been the voice of the god of the wind for so long that she herself has become deified and worshiped; the faith she has gathered and her control over the wind allows her to cause miracles to occur. In this way she cheats just as much as Reimu, her apparent arch-rival in the shrine maiden business. Her sign is the hollow star.
Because she's relatively young and grew up in modern times, she has brought a lot of very modern ideas to an otherwise medieval setting. So it's probably her fault that she and her goddesses chase after nuclear power and UFOs. Also, she has very low alcohol tolerance. Well, she's only human.

Vote Count:

tubby216 (L-4) ~ Zakeri
Zakeri (L-4) ~ Kmd4390

Not Voting:
Elmo, Plum, Sotty7
[size=0]Elmo 2 PROD0 4 | Kmd 1 | Plum 1 | Sotty 0 | tubby 1 | Xyl 1 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(46%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #776 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Vi »

Ichirin Kumoi and Unzan, Part 1
A youkai in the form of a Buddhist monk, and a lowly servant of Byakuren who was found guarding her temple as it flew through the sky.
Ichirin is called a "guarded guardian wheel", and indeed it seems like all she can do on her own is produce windy barriers that circle around her. On the occasion that she has to resort to offense, well...

Vote Count:

tubby216 (L-4) ~ Zakeri
Zakeri (L-4) ~ Kmd4390

Not Voting:
Elmo, Plum, Sotty7
[size=0]Elmo 3 PROD1 5 PROD2 0 | Kmd 2 | Plum 0 | Sotty 0 | tubby 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-Elmo is being prodded...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(39%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #777 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Vi »

Sotty7 719 wrote:VI
This is post 777, but do you feel lucky?

Image DISCONTINUITY. Image

Suddenly and without warning, a gap appeared beneath one of your number. The hellish abyss within was filled not with light, but with infernal noise.
The fallen one's screams were overpowered by the dissonance, and--

Image DISCONTINUITY. Image

--deafening silence. At least until the chair was kicked over.

------

--- Sotty7 ---
Nazrin; A Tiny, Townie, Clever Tracker ~ Tracker
--- Gapped Out Day 5...

-A chain reaction is starting...

--- Elmo ---
Alice Margatroid, Phantasmal Puppeteer ~ Inventor
--- Became An Hero Day 5...

-----

Vote Count:

zwetschenwasser (L-2) ~ Xylthixlm, tubby216

Xylthixlm (L-3) ~ zwetschenwasser
tubby216 (L-3) ~ Zakeri
Zakeri (L-3) ~ Kmd4390

Not Voting:
Plum
[size=0]Kmd 2 | Plum 0 | tubby 2 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
--With
alive, it will take
to drop a Super Youkai Warhead on someone...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(39%)
Last edited by Vi on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #795 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Vi »

Hina Kagiyama, Part 1
The leader of a small army of cursing dolls - scapegoats for the curses laid on the followers of the Moriya Shrine, dropped off the waterfall and down the river where they are (theoretically) never to be seen again. Hina, a living doll, is fairly kind in spite of her lot in life, but has a fairly limited number of ways to show it considering that she's literally the embodiment of bad luck, eerie feelings, and nasty fates - and spreads all of the above to whoever is nearby whether she wants to or not.
She is almost always shown spinning like a top/drill/etc., and her hairbow is gigantic even for Touhou's headgear standards. She's fairly fashionable though.

Vote Count:

zwetschenwasser (L-2) ~ Xylthixlm, tubby216
tubby216 (L-2) ~ Zakeri, Plum

Zakeri (L-3) ~ Kmd4390

Not Voting:
Plum

[size=0]Kmd 0 | Plum 0 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 1[/size]
--With 6 alive, it will take 4 to drop a Super Youkai Warhead on someone...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(34%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #799 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Vi »

Shizuha and Minoriko Aki, Part 1
Sisters and autumnal gods. Shizuha is the symbol of loneliness and death, with the power to cause the leaves to decay and fall. Minoriko is the symbol of plenty and the bountiful harvest, ever-followed by the scent of sweet potatoes. As important as they are to the common people, they're both rather terrible at combat. Needlessly to say, their screen time is short.

Vote Count:

zwetschenwasser (L-3) ~
Xylthixlm,
tubby216
Zakeri (L-3) ~ Kmd4390
Plum (L-3) ~ Xylthixlm
[size=0]Kmd 1| Plum 1 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 1 | zwet 2[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(24%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #809 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Vi »

Utsuho Reiuji, Part 1
An ordinary crow youkai who flies around the deepest part of Hell scavenging whatever she can get. Being a birdbrain that lives off the remains of sinners, she's not what you would call very intelligent. Oh, and by the way, someone fed her the sun god when nobody was looking and gave her freaking nuclear power.
Now surging with unthinkable, uncontrollable energy and thus driven into a power-fueled delusional mindstate, she released her excess power by making Hell hotter than ever before, and began making plans to take over the overworld, scorch it into oblivion, and literally make everyone's life a giant living hell.
Then she got sense knocked back into her, and she went back to mindlessly tending the flaming depths - this time, in the Moriya Shrine's power plants.
Her arm cannon attracts as many admirers as her window-into-space cape.

Vote Count:

Plum (L-3) ~
Xylthixlm,
tubby216
Zakeri (L-3) ~ Kmd4390
zwetschenwasser (L-3) ~
tubby216,
Xylthixlm
[size=0]Kmd 2| Plum 0 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(19%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #821 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Nazrin, Part 1
A not-so-humble mouse youkai who was found scurrying about with dowsing rods searching for treasure. Actually the commander of an army of mice, her mission was to scour the earth for the Pagoda of Vaisravana so that her master could be unsealed from the depths of Makai. This purpose wasn't revealed until the protagonists and Nazrin met again in Makai and found that the Pagoda's light shoots lasers of awesomeness.
As a field mouse field commander, she's not very patient with people, which is somewhat odd considering she's about as low on the food chain as Wriggle...

Vote Count:

tubby216 (L-1) ~ Zakeri, Plum, Kmd4390

Plum (L-3) ~ tubby216
zwetschenwasser (L-3) ~ Xylthixlm
Zakeri (L-4) ~
Kmd4390

[size=0]Kmd 0| Plum 1 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-tubby216 is at L-1!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||
(12%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #827 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Vi »

Unnamed Giant Catfish, Part 1
The unspeakable avatar of the god of calamity, sent to cause unthinkable disasters upon Gensokyo. Capable of causing earthquakes and floods at will, this catfish can almost certainly level any building, mountain, or unwise challenger with relative ease. With its appearance, Gensokyo's demise is all but inevitable if it is not stopped...
Note: This character does not exist.

Vote Count:

tubby216 (LYNCH) ~ Zakeri, Plum, Kmd4390, Xylthixlm

Plum (L-3) ~ tubby216
zwetschenwasser (L-4) ~
Xylthixlm

[size=0]Kmd 0| Plum 1 | tubby 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||
(12%)

------

--- tubby216 ---
Sakuya Izayoi, Lunatic Space-Time Distortionist ~ Role Delayer/Redirecter
--- Flash Flooded Day 5!!!

-A Win Condition has been fulfilled!

--- Plum ---
Sanae Kotiya, Townie with Fascist Tendencies ~ Vanilla Townie
--- Survived Day 5!

--- Kmd4390 ---
Yukari Yakumo, Technically a Vanilla Townie ~ Inventor
--- Survived Day 5!!!

--- Zakeri ---
Rumia, Townie That Likes Vanilla ~ Vanilla Townie
--- Survived Day 5!

--- zwetschenwasser ---
Parsee Mizuhashi, Unpleasable Townie ~ Vanilla Townie
--- Survived Day 5!

--- Xylthixlm ---
Utsuho Reiuji, Townie Goddess of Destruction ~ Vanilla Townie
--- Survived Day 5!

-Game Over!

Decision:

Town
.............|
Wins!

Lunatics
........|
Lose...

Phantasmals
|
Lose...

And I'll have the roles and stuff out shortly.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #844 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by Vi »

------
@@ ONE
------
~dramonic~

"The conscious always loses to the unconscious.

People don't just act on what they consciously think.

They act on both the conscious and the unconscious.
If you read their mind, you can't tell what's going on in their subconscious mind."

Koishi Komeiji
. At first, nobody liked you because you could read their minds and see into their souls... So you shut your third eye, hoping that at least the animals would begin to come back to you. But instead, you simply gained the ability to disappear from their conscious perception, isolating you even further. You want to be with people. You want to finally stop being alone... but if these beings you share Gensokyo with are not strong enough to be worth your interest... then it seems your power of Mind ScrewTM will utterly corrupt them, and nothing of value will be lost.

If you listen to your theme song reversed, you might hear satanic messages.

You are a
Lunatic Psychopath ~ Ambiguous Godmother
. Your allies are
Kaguya Houraisan
( The Incredible Hulk ) and
Sakuya Izayoi
( Vaya ). These are your abilities.

(F!)
Depths "Genetics of the Subconscious".
You may speak to your allies during pregame or at Night in this QuickTopic.

(F)
"Philosophy of a Hated Person".
The Lunatics share a night-kill. You may PM me with which Lunatic you want to kill whom. Your kill flavor is "sapped".

(F!)
Koishi's Falseclaim!
Once during the game you may send me a name and a list of abilities. You will receive a false Role PM tailored to those standards at my earliest convenience.

(I)
Koishi's Safeclaim!
You know that Kogasa Tatara, the dichromatic karakasa (umbrella monster) who only wants to have someone play with her, is not in this game.

(A!)
Subconscious "Rorschach in Danmaku".
At Night you may send me a PM indicating whether you wish to be investigation-immune (all investigative abilities will return No Result) or kill-immune. If you do not send me a PM, neither will apply.

(W)
Win Condition.
You win when the Lunatics are the only players remaining in the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm in-thread. I wish you the best of luck.
Mod comment: My idea of deciding whether to make a Godfather kill-immune or investigation-immune.
Being investigation-immune would have been better for this setup, not that I said so...~

------
@@ TWO
------
~The Incredible Hulk~

"The people of the Earth no longer fear the moon and the night. They've become more and more arrogant. These nights, the light of the moon is no longer necessary. These days, the ebb and flow of the tides on the coast no longer matters. And finally, I hear they're invading the moon."

Kaguya Houraisan
. You've been locked between the moon and Earth for hundreds of years, and aside from trying to kill Mokou off you haven't had anything worthwhile to do with your time. (You tried MMORPGs for a while, but you quit in a furious rage when you realized that humans can only go about 60 hours without sleep.) So you don't have a problem with a little game of wits~

You are an
Improbable Lunatic ~ False Inventor
. Your allies are
Koishi Komeiji
( dramonic ) and
Sakuya Izayoi
( Vaya ). These are your abilities.

(F!)
"Tree-Ocean of Hourai".
You may speak to your allies at Night only in this QuickTopic.

(F)
Divine Treasure "Brilliant Dragon Bullet".
The Lunatics share a night-kill. You may PM me with which Lunatic you want to kill whom. Your kill flavor is "failed".

(F!)
Kaguya's Falseclaim!
Once during the game you may send me a name and a list of abilities. You will receive a false Role PM tailored to those standards at my earliest convenience.

(P)
Immortality.
If you are ever killed, you will revive immediately.

(P)
Clever Ruse.
If you are ever revived, you will exit the game immediately but maintain your previous Win Condition.

(I)
Kaguya's Safeclaim!
You know that Aya Shameimaru, the tengu reporter who calls herself the fastest in Gensokyo and is known for her flagrant disregard for ethics when it comes to pursuing a good scoop, is not in this game.

(A)
New Impossible Request "Mysterium".
During the Day you may PM me with a target and an (A) ability that you have made up. The player you target will receive a notification during Twilight that they have received the ability (the mod will supply relevant flavor) and that the ability will expire in two phases. This ability, being fake, is guaranteed to fail (if it is an information role, it will always return "No Result").
If you use this ability, you will not be able to perform the factional kill that Night.

(W)
Win Condition.
You win when the Lunatics are the only players remaining in the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Mod comment: Bastard roles - because why should I always have to be the tricky one?
All humiliation factor aside, this role was intended to be a bastardized Roleblocker, as using a false invention would take up your Action for the Day/Night.

------
@@ THREE
------
~tubby216~
~Vaya~

"Are you trying to intimidate me?"

"No, we're trying to kill you."

Sakuya Izayoi
. Remilia was excited for this opportunity to cause a little bedlam among the common people and wanted to play this game so badly, but this game came at the same time she was going to have sake at the Hakurei shrine. (Reimu knew nothing of this, and if she's not at the shrine Remilia will probably just take the sake and come back with it.) You are playing in her stead. You have been given the order to win, so as far as you are concerned there is no other option.

You are a
Lunatic Space/Time Distortionist ~ Role Redirector
. Your allies are
Koishi Komeiji
( dramonic ) and
Kaguya Houraisan
( The Incredible Hulk ). These are your abilities.

(F!)
Illusion Existence "Clock Corpse".
You may speak to your allies at Night only in this QuickTopic.

(F)
Void "Inflation Square".
The Lunatics share a night-kill. You may PM me with which Lunatic you want to kill whom. Your kill flavor is "murdered".

(F!)
Sakuya's Falseclaim!

(I)
Sakuya's Safeclaim!
You know that
Cirno, the brash but somewhat dim ice fairy who considers herself the STRONGEST,
Eirin Yagokoro, the Lunarian medical officer who wants a new drug, is not in this game. You also know that Remilia Scarlet, your childish master whose primary motivation is self-interest, is not in this game - but consider that she is usually not thought of as a protagonist.

(A)
Illusion World "ZA WARUDO".
At Night you may target another player and specify whether to delay or redirect any Night Actions they may have. You may choose who to redirect the Night Action to. If you delay an informational role, they will receive No Result on the Night you use this ability.

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: Another roleblocker. With the crazy roles going around, the Lunatics kind of wanted this.
I had to take Cirno-falseclaim out because I realized that Perfect Freeze (which would have been Cirno's excuse for the delay/redirect) was a spell card in the Phantasmals' hands, and there would have been a flavor conflict. That's my fault, unfortunately.

------
@@ FOUR
------
~Kmd4390~

"That glorious barrier is weakening along the northeast. If left alone, it might wear out completely."

"You're right, that's kind of dangerous. Thanks for letting me know."

"No, no, you see, I'm the one trying to tear a hole in it."

Yukari Yakumo
. You find these sorts of games amusing, albeit only as an observer. As a player you have this tendency to be unable to resist cheating... like... now~ You'll only break the game a little bit, promise~

You are a
Technically a Vanilla Townie ~ Inventor

(A)
"Boundary of Humans and Youkai."
You are in possession of a number of abilities (listed below) but you
don't want to
can't use them yourself. So during each Day you can give any one of them away to someone other than yourself. There's no telling if they'll be useful at all, but hey, why not?

(W)
Win Condition.
You win when everyone who isn't Town is out of the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

-----

These are your surplus abilities. All of them only last for one Day/Night cycle after given. In case I need to say it again, you cannot use these and you cannot give them to yourself.

(P)
Evil Spirits "Xanadu of Straight and Curve".
All abilities used on you for the next two phases will instead target someone else at random.

(A)
Second Card "Checkmaid".
You may PM the mod at Tonight to roleblock all other Night Actions except for factional kills. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tonight.

(A)
Time Sign "Tunnel Effect".
You may PM the mod at any time with the number of a post and some text. The mod will replace-edit whatever is in that post with the text you give me. This ability will expire if you do not use it before tomorrow Night.

(A)
Bounded Field "Curse of Dreams and Reality".
You may PM the mod at any time to learn something interesting about this game. This ability will expire if you do not use it before tomorrow Night.
Mod Note: Curse of Dreams and Reality, when used, will be turned into this:
(I)
?
You know there is an anti-Town Win Condition in this game wherein the player has to protect two arbitrary players and kill everyone else.

If Yukari attempts to give Curse of Dreams and Reality to a non-Town player, the Invention will automatically fail. Yukari will not "lose" the ability though; it can be given out the next Night.

Mod comment: The only one of these that was actually useful was the Spoiler, and it didn't get to see the light of day in this game. Not that it was necessary.

------
@@ FIVE
------
~Plum~

"I'm Sanae Kotiya, a human who's also a living god! I won't lose to any youkai!"

Sanae Kotiya
. The outsider from the modern world, you trained and prayed at the Moriya Shrine for so long that you eventually gained Goddess Yasaka's power... and soon people treated you, her servant, as a god as well. The Moriya Shrine's businesslike attempts to gain a faith base in Gensokyo are going rather well, you could say~ There's a lot at stake for you and your reputation in this game.

You are a
Townie with Fascist Tendencies ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: But she's absolutely NOT a bad girl.

------
@@ SIX
------
~Nazrin~

"What? It's that human from before. Boring...
Looks like the response was coming from you. But humans have a rarity factor of 0, so I think I'll just ignore you."

Nazrin
. You joined this game less for the people and politics and more for seeing what you could get out of it. And to that end, you're ready to take this game by storm with your dowser rods.

You are a
Tiny, Townie, Clever Tracker ~ Tracker

(A)
Vision Sign "High Sensitivity Nazrin Pendulum".
At Night you may Track a player to find out who they target, if anyone.

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: A late addition to the setup. Town needed another innate power role.

------
@@ SEVEN
------
~mipe~

"I broke the mind of the human who came to Luna. That one was weak."

Reisen U. Inaba
. Your ability to shatter the minds of humans seems like an excellent scum tool, but you haven't even done anything this time; you're just trying to get all the troublemakers out of here.

You are an
Only Sane Townie ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: I intended for this role to be a conversation starter with its "only SANE townie" title, but I guess it worked another way too.

------
@@ EIGHT
------
~forbiddanlight~

"I've never sensed such a strong power.

"Ah, that's..."

"Stuff to blow up?"

"Stuff to blow up."

Marisa Kirisame
. The antihero of the series (some would say you ARE the hero), your motivation for being here is the same as always - stealing rare stuff from other people and satisfying your love of genocide. A Serial Killer? Nah, you're just an ordinary, innocent human.

You are a
Townie Villager Citizen ~ Role Thief

(A)
Love Storm "Starlight Typhoon".
During the Day you may PM me with the name of a target. This action will resolve at Twilight. You're not sure what will happen, but hopefully it'll be something good!

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod note: If Starlight Typhoon is used on someone who has a surplus Night Action, it will be taken. This goes for givers and recipients alike.
In the event of targeting a player who has multiple actions, the last one on their surplus list will be taken.
Marisa will not be told what the ability does. If she takes an (A) ability, she'll basically be told to aim and fire and hope something cool happens!

Mod comment: I didn't expect this role to do much. Even though it didn't significantly impact the outcome of the game, it wound up succeeding more than I ever expected.

------
@@ NINE
------
~DeathNote~

"Don't tell me, those battles with Sanae and Kanako were..."
"Yep, just a little god play, or festivals. Today it's my turn to have a danmaku festival!"

Suwako Moriya
. You are privately acknowledged as the power behind Kanako's imposing surface... but more than anything you just like a good game. So while you have Awesome Frog Powers, you don't feel like using them.

You are a
Hat with a Townie Attached ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: I realized midway through the setup that I, too, was guilty of including Suwako but not Kanako. Darn it.

------
@@ TEN
------
~Zakeri~

"So, yeah. Why are your arms out?"
"Isn't this something like 'The saint was crucified on the cross'?"
"Looks more to me like 'Mankind uses the decimal system.'"

Rumia
. You aren't really sure what's going on - is it a game? Is there food involved? You're hungry...

You are a
Townie Who Likes Vanilla ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: Zakeri was a Vanilla Townie, but you wouldn't have known it from all the Inventions he received...

------
@@ ELEVEN
------
~Riceballtail~

"Ha ha, sorry about that, it's just been so long since I've actually seen a human. I just wanted to give my new optic camo suit a test run."

Nitori Kawashiro
. Ever fascinated with people, you joined this game to learn more about them - and hopefully you'll be able to use your super detective skills to find scum! You kind of left most of your tools at home, but that's okay - you should be able to pick out peoples' intentions pretty easily on your own!

You are a
Townie Inventor ~ Neighborizer

(A)
Optics "Hydro Camoflauge".
During any two phases of the game you may PM me with the name of someone you would like to open communication with via QuickTopic. You will be able to speak with each other at any time. Both of your contacts will share the same QuickTopic.

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: Is the Neighborizer role bad luck or something? I really want to see one of these in action, and they keep dying ASAP.

------
@@ TWELVE
------
~SpyreX~

"If others can't understand you, ten times out of ten it's your personality's fault."

Yuyuko Saigyouji
. The DrippingGoofball of Gensokyo, even to those practiced at reading your expressions it's difficult to tell if you are much more clever than you are letting on or a total nutcase that occasionally gets it right. For instance, you insisted that you play this game without using any of your spectacular abilities. Perhaps that will better help draw out the scum...

You are a
Townie Goddess over Death ~ Roleblocker

(A)
Cherry Blossom Sign "Perfect Cherry Blossom of Sumizome -Deep Sleep-".
And naturally, you were lying about not using any of your spectacular abilities. Hopefully the mod won't mind. At Night you may PM the mod with the name of someone you would like to Roleblock.

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: In case the flavor doesn't hint at it, this was another last-minute change to the setup. Oddly, SpyreX didn't get a single Roleblock out during the game.

------
@@ THIRTEEN
------
~Elmo~

"Silly shrine maiden, your two-colored powers are a mere twenty-eight-point-five-seven-one-four percent as powerful as mine!"

Alice Margatroid
. Ever harmless and underestimated, you just want to be wanted... even though you claim you are already well-liked enough. This self-contradictory cycle has hollowed your heart and blackened your soul, causing you to consider... unpleasant things.

You are a
Phantasmal Puppeteer ~ Inventor
. Your allies are
Suika Ibuki
( Pesco47 ) and
( Mufasa ). These are your abilities.

(F!)
Curse "Eerily Luminous Shanghai Dolls".
You may speak to your allies at any time with this QuickTopic.

(F!)
Alice's Falseclaim!

(I)
Alice's Safeclaim!
You don't get a safeclaim. Alice is in many respects a joke character. Isn't it sad, Alice?

(I)
Curse "Hanged Hourai Dolls".
_Sotty7_ and _forbiddanlight_ are your puppets. They do not know they are your puppets, but you do not know their alignments. If both of your puppets die over the course of the game, you will hang yourself. Again, isn't it sad, Alice?

(P)
Cycle Sign "Reincarnated Tibetan Dolls".
You and Suika share one-shot NK-immunity. You will not be told when it is used up.

(A)
Blue Sign "Benevolent French Dolls".
During each
Day
, you MUST assign another player one (A) ability from your spell card collection (see below). All of these abilities will expire at the end of the Night you assign them. You may not use any of these (A) abilities yourself, nor may you give them to an ally. If you do not use this ability during the Day, I will randomly assign a random (A) ability to someone. This ability means nothing if you do not have any spell cards in your collection.

(W)
Win Condition.
You win when only the Phantasmal group and its puppets are alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

-----

These are your surplus abilities. All of these are given at Twilight and only last for one Day/Night cycle after given. In case I need to say it again, you cannot use these and you cannot pass them to another Phantasmal.

(A)
Divine Fist "Hell Thrust from Above the Clouds".
You may dayvig one player. While you may declare this inthread, the mod will not count it unless you PM confirmation that you want to use it. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tomorrow. Use of this ability will prevent you from using any Night action you may have tomorrow Night. Kill flavor is "BROFISTed".

(A!)
Evil Spirits "Yakumo Yukari's Spiriting Away".
You may dayvig one player that refers to the moderator as VI. While you may declare this inthread, the mod will not count it unless you PM confirmation that you want to use it. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tomorrow. Kill flavor is "gapped out".

(A)
Rabbit Sign "Great Fortune Crest".
Tonight you may PM the moderator with whom you want to protect from a single night-kill. This protection expires the following Night. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tonight.

(A)
"Illusionary Dominance".
Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of someone whose vote you would like to count for double the next Day. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tonight.
Mod Note: Alice's puppets are determined at random at the start of the game.

Mod comment: Pesco said that Alice was code for "Godmother". I thought it was code for "Vanilla Townie in a game with lots of power roles"? I guess this subversion is overdone.

------
@@ FOURTEEN
------
~Pesco47~

"I'll research all about the oni until next time..."
"Useless, useless, usele~ss! There isn't any data. Go back to your library and be terrified."

Suika Ibuki
. More than anything, you just want to be wanted around and have fun, like in the old days when earth-destroying demons were fairly common. But as of right now, you're the only oni in sight. With your ability to manipulate population density, you brought an outsider into this game... Hopefully that person can make things a little better for everyone!

You are a
Phantasmal Gatherer ~ Inverse Lyncher
. Your allies are
Alice Margatroid
( Elmo ) and
( Mufasa ). These are your abilities.

(F!)
Qi of Oni "Deep Fog Labyrinth".

(F!)
Suika's Falseclaim!

(I)
Suika's Safeclaim!
You know that Reimu Hakurei, the shrine maiden at the heart of Gensokyo, is not in this game. You also know that
Hong Meiling
China
, everyone's favorite underappreciated gate guardian, is not in this game.

(I)
Foregathering Chaos.
_mipe_ and _dramonic_ are your puppets. They do not know they are your puppets, but you do not know their alignments. If both of your puppets die over the course of the game, you will wander away from the game. In other words, you will die.

(P)
"Missing Purple Power".
You and Alice share one-shot NK-immunity. You will not be told when it is used up.

(A)
"Pandemonium".
During each Day, you MUST assign another player one (A) ability from your spell card collection (see below). All of these abilities will expire at the end of the Night you assign them. You may not use any of these (A) abilities yourself, nor may you give them to an ally. If you do not use this ability during the Day, I will randomly assign a random (A) ability to someone. This ability means nothing if you do not have any spell cards in your collection.

(W)
Win Condition.
You win when only the Phantasmal group and its puppets are alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

-----

These are your surplus abilities. All of them only last for one Day/Night cycle after given. In case I need to say it again, you cannot use these.

(A) Lunar Eyes "Tele-Mesmerism". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of a player you would like to Watch. You will receive the name of each player who targets that player. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tonight.

(A) Silver Sign "Perfect Maid". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of someone you would like to Hide behind. If that player is not Town-aligned, you will die immediately. If any actions target you while you are Hiding, they will fail. If any actions target the person you were Hiding behind, you will also be targeted. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tonight.

(A) Capsize "Dragging Anchor". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of a player you would like to Roleblock. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tonight.

(A) Bounded Field "Balance of Motion and Stillness". Tonight you may PM the mod with the names of two players you would like to swap at Night (like a Bus Driver). This ability will expire if you do not use it Tonight.
Mod Note: Suika's puppets are chosen at random at the start of the game.

Mod comment: Yes, a scum puppet. That plus mipe put Pesco in a very bad position in this game. See later setup notes.

------
@@ FIFTEEN
------
~Mufasa~

Modgods need no flavor text.

. You've outdone yourself this time - this should be a Mini Theme, but you, ah, borrowed some players for your own purposes and bumped it up a queue. With a team of loyal - if bizarre and slightly crazy - minions on your side, you can't lose... as long as they keep they stay by your side...

You are a
Phantasmal Conductor of the Chosen ~ Lightning Rod
. Your allies are
Alice Margatroid
( Elmo ) and
Suika Ibuki
( Pesco47 ). These are your abilities.

(F!)
O-Pin.

(F!)
Tarhalindur's Falseclaim!

(I)
Tarhalindur's Safeclaim!
You know that Rin Kaenbyou (or "Orin" as she prefers to be called), the twin-tailed kasha and catgirl who makes a living of carting corpses to Hell, is not in this game. You also know that Byakuren Hiziri, the benevolent magician that protects the youkai, is not in this game.

(I)
To right the countless wrongs of our day...
_Elmo_ and _Pesco47_ are your puppets, although I didn't bother to tell them that. Their names should look familiar - they are your allies! If both of your puppets/allies die over the course of the game, you will be forced to abandon your takeover plans. In other words, you will die.

(A)
...we shine this light of true redemption.
During each Day, you MUST assign another player one (A) ability from your spell card collection (see below). All of these abilities will expire at the end of the Night you assign them. You may not use any of these (A) abilities yourself, nor may you give them to an ally. If you do not use this ability during the Day, I will randomly assign a random (A) ability to someone. This ability means nothing if you do not have any spell cards in your collection.

(A!)
Emergency Call.
At any time during the game you may PM the mod to redirect all non-Vote actions targeting either of your allies to yourself. You may cancel this at any time, too.

(W)
Win Condition.

-----

These are your surplus abilities. All of them only last for one Day/Night cycle after given. In case I need to say it again, you cannot use these and you cannot give them to an ally.

(A) Love Sign "Master Spark". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of someone you would like to kill. Kill flavor is "blown away". This ability will expire if you don't use it Tonight.

(P) "Sinker Ghost". You are completely untargetable. You may give this ability away to anyone at any time. This ability expires the Night after it enters play.

(A) Crossroad Sign "Crossroads of Heaven". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of someone you would like to open communication with at Night (becoming a Neighbor with that person). This ability will expire if you don't use it Tonight.

(A) Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of someone whose vote you would like to null Tomorrow. This ability will expire if you don't use it Tonight.
Mod Note: Tarhalindur's puppets are Alice and Suika.

Mod comment: Putting "Lightning Rod" in Tarhalindur's reveal was stupid, stupid,
stupid
. I'm glad it didn't ruin anything, because things could have been much worse if Zakeri targeted Pesco for the night-kill.

------
@@ SIXTEEN
------
~zwetschenwasser~

I'm jealous of the light above ground. I'm jealous of the gentle breezes.
I don't have anything against you, but I can make up lots of reasons to attack you.

Parsee Mizuhashi
. You only joined this game to vent your RAGE against humanity and generally make everyone's life miserable, but then you got a freaking V. Townie PM. You HATE the Mafia now, because you're not one of them. You didn't even get a freaking power role, which makes you even more willing to bring someone down.

You are an
Unpleaseable Townie ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.
You win when everyone who isn't Town is out of the game, or nothing can prevent the same. Regardless of whether this occurs, though, you will hate everyone else.

Mod comment: If you replace "Mafia" with "Orin", this would have been a great PM for forbiddanlight. :P

------
@@ SEVENTEEN
------
~Xylthixlm~

You're relying on such pitifully boring magic, aren't you. From now on it's nuclear power! The nuclear age!

Utsuho Reiuji
. You're not really one for social events, but Satori and Suwako called you up to the surface so you could play in this game. You're not really sure how much good you'll do since you can't use your arm cannon for anything, but if your masters say so...

You are a
Townie Goddess of Ultimate Destruction ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: Well, Xyl certainly nuked the game apart...

--------
@@@@ FALSECLAIMS
--------
~NAME~

"Hang on just a minute~"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Booooooo!"

"... ... Er, did you need something?"

"... ... Oh, I'm so lonely. Won't you at least be a little surprised?"

Kogasa Tatara
. Do you know how umbrella monsters (karakasa) are made? It's what happens when an umbrella is thrown away or caught by the wind and left to itself for a long time. Such is your life... You've been floating about the clouds for something like ever now, and it's terribly lonely. So when you saw you had a chance to be in a game like this, you jumped for it!

You are a
Loose-Tongued Townie ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: Nobody wants to play with Kogasa... :\

------
@@@@
------
~NAME~

"By the way, no matter how much you steal, I don't find fault in it. Because that would work against the newspaper. You always have to watch with an objective eye."

Aya Shameimaru
. As always, you're willing to risk your life for a chance to
libel everyone else
get a great story on the goings-on of Gensokyo, so you willingly volunteered to play this game. The dramatic flair should be amazing!

You are a
Townie non Grata
~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: *calls of SHAMEIMARU! go here*

------
@@@@
------
~NAME~

"Ah, idiot sighted. Are you planning on doing something bad?

"Of course!"

"You never learn, do you."

Cirno
. The self-proclaimed STRONGEST minor fairy anywhere, you are a total shoe-in for the win here. No contest. If anyone disagrees, you'll just freeze 'em!

You are a
Townie Genius! ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: Of course Cirno had to be in this game. Of course Cirno didn't have to be Town.

------
@@@@
------
~NAME~

"A trial doesn't catch criminals."

"Eh? Then what does it do?"

"Things like yanking tongues out and roasting them."

"Nice, nice... That's what we'll do today!"

Remilia Scarlet
. You're always interested in drama, especially when you don't actually have to do anything to get it. You want to be a help... in your own way, of course, but will people really trust a reclusive devil as yourself?

You are a
Sanguine Townie ~ Miller

(P)
Lord of the Night.
You will appear as guilty to any Sane Cop investigation. However, you do not sparkle in the sunlight.

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: For the scum who like claiming Miller. It was worth a shot.

------
@@@@
------
~NAME~

"Ahhh, I see. That explains everything. I'm relieved."

"Relieved?"

"That my sixth sense hasn't dulled yet. Which means my "must defeat you" feeling is probably correct."

Reimu Hakurei
. Being the protagonist of the series has its perks, but if it's not some catastrophic disturbance in one place, it's exterminating youkai in another, over and over and over again - and your shrine
still
doesn't get any donations. No wonder you seem to be getting progressively crankier with each game. Well, let's go ahead and get this over with.

You are a
God Among Townies ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: See the comment for Cirno.

------
@@@@
------
~NAME~

China
. Get to work.

You are a
Townie
. You win with the Town. Confirm in-thread.
Mod comment: What do you mean it doesn't fit flavor?

------
@@@@
------
~NAME~

"Tada~

Hey, sis, havin' fun in the Hell of Blazing Fires?
The hellfires'll take your body and your soul."

Rin Kaenbyou
, although long names annoy you so you prefer to be called Orin. You know that bad things may happen if the bad guys take over, but you're actually playing this game for the corpses. Bring on the lynches!

You are a
Townie From Hell ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: Yes, you can RAGE now, f-light.

------
@@@@
------
~NAME~

"I grieve for the youkai that are oppresed by humans. I did everything in my power to create a peaceful world where humans and youkai could live as equals. And yet, I was sealed away by humans who didn't want that sort of world."

Byakuren Hiziri
. Sealed long ago from the world of the living by those who feared peace with diversity, you have only recently been brought out of captivity. You wish to view and mediate this most recent dispute between the overlanders... Hopefully your debut performance will be a success.

You are a
Townie Arbiter ~ Vanilla Townie

(W)
Win Condition.

Mod comment: SHE DIED FOR YOUR SINS
and everyone else's too BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT

-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

The idea behind this setup was:
*Create balanced(?) 12-player game
*Add in third party that is forced to play on both sides
*Watch civilization burn

Overall the game worked out how I wanted it to go. It wasn't very easy for ANY of the factions because of the undersized nature of the game. This was partly because I reeeeeally didn't want to make this a very large game.

The obvious blunder in this setup, if you haven't seen it already, came with the Phantasmal group's "puppets". random.org did a good job of picking a mix of players, but neither my reviewers nor me realized they could be NKd... and they weren't exactly prime NK material when they were killed.
If I try the Inverse Lyncher mechanic in the future - and I would like to - I would most definitely let the players choose their Inverse Lynchees. And/or be able to more directly protect them. Or any of about a half dozen ways I thought of to make the role better after the game began. Sorry v.v

The game can basically be summed up in the Town (mostly) coming to play, and the scum... not. Notice that I only had to prod one Townie (Plum) and had to prod
all but
one of the six scum (dramonic). To that end, Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game.

Foreign flavor is foreign flavor, and I hope there was something worth taking home from it all.

Town MVP is Zakeri, which was partly spurred on by his receipt of a ton of the inventions - but he used them well and was well on target throughout.
Honorary scum is mipe for reasons that need no explanation.

I tried switching to a new format of keeping track of Night Actions in the middle of the game. If the actions look illegible, they probably are :P

-------------------
-------------------
-------------------

DAY 1 ACTIONS:

Elmo - Gives Rabbit Sign (Doctor) to SpyreX (successful)
Mufasa - *randomized* Gives Freeze Sign (Nullvoter) to zwetschenwasser (fails as forbiddanlight is stealing from zwetschenwasser)
Pesco47 - Gives Bounded Field (Bus Driver) to Zakeri (successful)

forbiddanlight - Steals from zwetschenwasser (succeeds, returns Freeze Sign)
Kmd4390 - Fails to submit an action

The Incredible Hulk - Gives false daykill to SpyreX
(A)
Esoterica "Astronomical Entombing".
You may dayvig one player. While you may declare this inthread, the mod will not count it unless you PM confirmation that you want to use it. This ability will expire if you do not use it Tomorrow. Use of this ability will prevent you from using any Night action you may have tomorrow Night. Kill flavor is "buried alive".
Riceballtail - Does not submit an action

DAY 1 STATA:

Elmo - KILL-IMMUNE--
Pesco47 - KILL-IMMUNE--

DAY 1 RETURNS:

SpyreX - Daykill, Doctor
f-light - Nullvote
Zakeri - Bus Driver
-----

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS:

dramonic - Sets self to kill-immune (successful)
dramonic - M-Kills Kmd4390 (successful, but redirected to Riceballtail via Zakeri's Bus Drive)
Vaya - Redirects Xyl's actions to Elmo (successful)

Riceballtail - (Neighborizer to be submitted)
Sotty7 - Tracks Xylthixlm (successful, returns "no one")
SpyreX - Forgoes Roleblock in favor of Doctor.
*SpyreX - Doctors SpyreX (successful)

*forbiddanlight - Nullvotes zwetschenwasser (successful)
*Zakeri - Swaps Kmd4390 and Riceballtail (successful)

NIGHT 1 STATA:

dramonic - ACTION->dramonic ACTION->Kmd4390->Riceballtail
Vaya - ACTION->Xylthixlm
SpyreX - ACTION->SpyreX DOCTORED
Xylthixlm - REDIRECTED->Elmo TRACKED
forbiddanlight - ACTION->zwetschenwasser
Kmd4390 - SWAPPED->Riceballtail
REDIRECTED M-KILL!

Riceballtail - SWAPPED->Kmd4390 M-KILLED
Sotty7 - ACTION->Xylthixlm
Elmo - KILL-IMMUNE--
Pesco47 - KILL-IMMUNE--

NIGHT 1 RETURNS:
Riceballtail dies (sapped)
Sotty7 - "Nobody targeted Xylthixlm last Night."

-----

DAY 2 ACTIONS:

*SpyreX - "Daykills" mipe (auto-fails)

Elmo - Gives Illusionary Dominance (Doublevotemaker) to Zakeri (successful)
Mufasa - *randomized* Gives Crossroad Sign (Neighborizer) to Sotty7
Pesco47 - Gives Silver Sign (Hide) to Sotty7 (successful)

forbiddanlight - Steals from Pesco47 (successful; gets Dragging Anchor)
Kmd4390 - Fails to submit an action

The Incredible Hulk - Gives false Governor ability to Elmo (successful)

DAY 2 STATA:

dramonic - KILL-IMMUNE
SpyreX - DOCTORED
zwetschenwasser - VOTELESS
Elmo - KILL-IMMUNE--
Pesco47 - KILL-IMMUNE--

DAY 2 RETURNS:

Zakeri - Doublevotemaker
Sotty7 - Hider, Neighborizer
f-light - Roleblocker (unknown)
Elmo - False pardon
Pesco - LOSES Roleblocker (Dragging Anchor)

-----

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS:

dramonic - Sets self to be kill-immune (successful)
dramonic - M-Kills forbiddanlight (successful)
Vaya - Redirects Elmo to SpyreX (successful, but useless)

Sotty7 - Foregoes Track in order to Hide
*Sotty7 - Foregoes Neighborize in order to Hide
*Sotty7 - Hides behind Kmd4390 (successful)
SpyreX - Cannot use an action due to the false daykill!

*Elmo - Cannot use an action due to Invention!
*forbiddanlight - ?s SpyreX (roleblock)
*Zakeri - Gives doublevote to Pesco (successful)

NIGHT 2 STATA:

dramonic - ACTION->dramonic NK-IMMUNE ACTION->forbiddanlight
Vaya - ACTION->Elmo
Elmo - REDIRECTED->SpyreX KILL-IMMUNE
forbiddanlight - ACTION->SpyreX M-KILLED
SpyreX - ROLEBLOCKED
Zakeri - ACTION->Pesco47
Sotty7 - ACTION->Kmd4390 HIDING->Kmd4390
Kmd4390 - Sotty7->HIDING
Pesco47 - KILL-IMMUNE--

NIGHT 2 RETURNS:
forbiddanlight dies (sapped)

-----

DAY 3 ACTIONS:

Elmo - (false pardon; cannot use this!)
Elmo - Gives Divine Fist to Zakeri (successful)
Mufasa - Gives Master Spark to Zakeri (successful)
Pesco47 - Gives Lunar Eyes to Kmd4390 (successful)
Kmd4390 - Gives Bounded Field to SpyreX (successful)

DAY 3 STATA:

Pesco47 - DOUBLEVOTER KILL-IMMUNE--
Elmo - KILL-IMMUNE--

DAY 3 RETURNS:

*SpyreX - Spoiler
*Zakeri - Daykill, Night Kill
*Kmd4390 - Watcher

-----

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS:

dramonic - Sets self to kill-immune
dramonic - M-kills SpyreX (successful)
tubby216 - Redirects Xylthixlm to dramonic (successful)

*Kmd4390 - Watches SpyreX (successful, returns dramonic and Kmd4390)
Mufasa - Uses Emergency Call (successful)
Mufasa - Requests Falseclaim (Byakuren Hiziri, Inventor)
~Mufasa~

"I grieve for the youkai that are oppresed by humans. I did everything in my power to create a peaceful world where humans and youkai could live as equals. And yet, I was sealed away by humans who didn't want that sort of world."

Byakuren Hiziri
. Sealed long ago from the world of the living by those who feared peace with diversity, you have only recently been brought out of captivity. You wish to observe and mediate this most recent dispute between the overlanders, and may the better side receive the gifts of your ancient magic!

You are a
Townie Cosmic Arbiter ~ Inventor

(A)
Magic "Mystic Fragrance of a Makai Butterfly".
You are capable of giving a number of abilities (listed below) to those you find worthy. During each Day you can give any one of them away to someone other than yourself. You can't use any of them on your own, and you can't give the same ability away more than once.

(W)
Win Condition.

-----

These are your surplus abilities. All of them only last for one Day/Night cycle after given. In case I need to say it again, you cannot use these, you cannot give them to yourself, and you cannot give the same ability away more than once.

(A) Love Sign "Master Spark". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of someone you would like to kill. Kill flavor is "blown away". This ability will expire if you don't use it Tonight.

(P) "Sinker Ghost". You are completely untargetable. You may give this ability away to anyone at any time. This ability expires the Night after it enters play.

(A) Crossroad Sign "Crossroads of Heaven". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of someone you would like to open communication with at Night (becoming a Neighbor with that person). This ability will expire if you don't use it Tonight.

(A) Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze". Tonight you may PM the mod with the name of someone whose vote you would like to null Tomorrow. This ability will expire if you don't use it Tonight.

Sotty7 - Tracks tubby216 (successful, returns Xylthixlm)
SpyreX - Foregoes Roleblock in favor of Spoiler
*SpyreX - Spoilers the game (does not get a result due to dying)
*Zakeri - Vigs Mufasa (successful)

NIGHT 3 STATA:

Elmo - REDIRECTS->Mufasa KILL-IMMUNE--
Pesco47 - REDIRECTS-> Mufasa KILL-IMMUNE--
Mufasa - Elmo->REDIRECTS Pesco47->REDIRECTS ACTION->Mufasa Zakeri->VIGS
Zakeri - ACTION->Mufasa
Kmd4390 - ACTION->SpyreX
SpyreX - ACTION->Vi Kmd4390->WATCHED dramonic->M-KILLED
dramonic - KILL-IMMUNE Xylthixlm->REDIRECTED
Xylthixlm - REDIRECTS->dramonic
tubby216 - ACTION->Xylthixlm Sotty7->TRACKED
Sotty7 - ACTION->tubby216

NIGHT 3 RETURNS:

Mufasa dies (blown away)
SpyreX dies (sapped)
*Kmd4390 - dramonic and Kmd4390 targeted SpyreX last Night.
*SpyreX - (no result due to death)
Sotty7 - tubby216 targeted Xylthixlm last Night.

-----

DAY 4 ACTIONS:

Zakeri - Daykills Pesco47 (fails due to NK-immunity)
Elmo - Gives DayVIg to Plum (successful)

DAY 4 STATA:

Elmo -
KILL-IMMUNE--

Pesco47 -
KILL-IMMUNE--
BLOCKED DAYKILL!

DAY 4 RETURNS:

*Plum - DayVIg

-----

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS:

tubby216 - Redirects Kmd4390 to Xylthixlm (successful)
tubby216 - Declines to send an M-kill

Sotty7 - Tracks zwetschenwasser (successful; returns No One)

NIGHT 4 STATA:

Sotty7 - ACTION->zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser - Sotty7->ACTION
tubby216 - ACTION->Kmd4390
Kmd4390 - tubby216->ACTION REDIRECTS->Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm - Kmd4390->REDIRECTED

NIGHT 4 RETURNS:

Sotty7 - zwet didn't go anywhere

-----

DAY 5 ACTIONS:

Plum - DayVIgs Sotty7 (successful; takes Elmo with)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #845 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Vi »

Some comments on actions that I forgot to put in the previous post.

f-light's invention theft worked both times she used it... but then they didn't do anything :\
She stole the ability to null someone's vote from zwetschenwasser, and then
used it on zwetschenwasser
... but zwet wasn't able to pull off one of his dramatic hammers that day :/

Also, Mufasa played his role terribly. If nobody's going to say that, I will.

I think the Town got more use out of the Inventions than their actual abilities...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #846 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by Vi »

Oh, and in response to Zakeri's daykill - Clearly, Pesco
is
a bro.

I wanted to write that flavor scene so much, but it wasn't to be. :(
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #854 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:33 am

Post by Vi »

tubby216 wrote:i apologize to my team. I tried, My play was off this game. I would have done better had i started off the game in this slot. Replacing in was hard and i diddn't understand the flavor. However Vi, another well ran game and really enjoyable. I really liked the player list in this game you guys were fun to play with.

Vi if you need another replacement or have another one coming up soon drop me a line i'll /in.
To be fair,
nobody
understood the flavor except the people who dropped in from other forums.

Thanks, tubby. Thanks, everyone. This game turned out to be fewer than 1000 posts long without any loss of gameplay, and there was only one replacement.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #864 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Vi »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Vi wrote:Some comments on actions that I forgot to put in the previous post.

f-light's invention theft worked both times she used it... but then they didn't do anything :\
She stole the ability to null someone's vote from zwetschenwasser, and then
used it on zwetschenwasser
... but zwet wasn't able to pull off one of his dramatic hammers that day :/

Also, Mufasa played his role terribly. If nobody's going to say that, I will.

I think the Town got more use out of the Inventions than their actual abilities...
That's nice. And what was wrong will targetting Zwet with his own ability?
Nothing except that it would have been even more dramatic if I had told you what you had done :P
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #866 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Vi »

Incognito wrote:Just wanted to thank Vi for not flaking on this game -- those role actions and resolutions looked somewhat tricky to handle.
Thank you. I'm sorry I kind of dumped reviewer duties onto you.
(Future reference: If I ask you to review a setup, you WILL get more than you expected... and more than I expected in all likelihood. Refuse accordingly.)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #869 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Vi »

Xylthixlm 869 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Incognito wrote:Just wanted to thank Vi for not flaking on this game -- those role actions and resolutions looked somewhat tricky to handle.
Thank you. I'm sorry I kind of dumped reviewer duties onto you.
(Future reference: If I ask you to review a setup, you WILL get more than you expected... and more than I expected in all likelihood. Refuse accordingly.)
If only you'd learned that lesson
before
I asked you to review my setup. :twisted:
Truth.
Who do you think you are,
me?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #873 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Vi »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Plum wrote:In other news, once I decide someone's such obvious scum that I'll have to throttle you through the internet if you're not, that player
is
scum.
Yes. This, exactly. Note that such a player coming up town
does not change the fact that they were scum

If you maintain this attitude you, too, can become a berserk policy lyncher.
Vi's wiki page wrote:As a general rule, if you get lynched and I was on your wagon, you deserved it.
"Scum" means "people who don't deserve to live" as much as "Mafia", right? :D
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #883 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Vi »

Xylthixlm wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:GG all!
You didn't do anything.
He survived a game with you in it. That's accomplishment enough.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”