Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Replaced into a game where he was lynched day one. So Technically no... However, we are getting off topic here I think.

Zwet, who else is scum with Hulk?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

Scum reads off Mufasa, Zwet and to some extent Hulk.
Now, detail said reads. Further, I'd like to see how activity doesn't play a part with them and their scum reads.

(This isn't just picking on you but seriously lynching almost ANYONE amounts to a lurker lynch at this point ffs)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Vi »

Lunasa, Lyrica, and Merlin Prismriver, Part 1
A trio of poultergeist musicians, playing the violin, keyboard, and trumpet respectively. They don't have much of an agenda beyond playing for special occasions, but like most nonhumans will consider eating people who annoy them.
Of note is Merlin, who very rarely becomes "berserk" due to a glitch in one of her attack patterns that causes her to move and attack out of sync. This reputation fits well with her other notable feature - her ability to consistently ruin otherwise successful games with her first attack pattern.

------

Vote Count:

tubby216 (Vaya) (L-5) ~ Mufasa, Xylthixlm, dramonic
The Incredible Hulk (L-5) ~ zwetschenwasser, Kmd4390, Elmo
Xylthixlm (L-5) ~ Pesco47, Zakeri

Sotty7 (L-7) ~ The Incredible Hulk
Mufasa (L-7) ~ Sotty7

Not Voting:
Plum, tubby216 (Vaya),
Zakeri,
SpyreX
[size=0]dramonic 1 | Elmo 0 PROD1 3 | Kmd 0 | Mufasa 3 PROD1 0 | Pesco 1 | Plum 2 PROD1 3 | Sotty 0 | SpyreX 0 | Hulk 2 | tubby216 0 | Xyl 0 | Zakeri 0 | zwet 0[/size]
-tubby216 replaces Vaya. Please welcome him!

-Mufasa is being prodded.

--With 13 alive, it should take 7 to drop Apollo 13 on someone.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(57%)
Last edited by Vi on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok replacing in, but with my current schedule i will do my best to catch up.

damn Vi and his meter thingy,

anything i can answer for right away??
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, your predecessor lurked so... not off the top of my head.

Unvote
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Yes, you might want to start off with do you believe there was a reason for lurking from vaya? And if so what was it?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Mufasa. I swear.

Tubby. Catchup and give three scum picks.
Show

Proud member of BaM
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Sotty7 wrote:Replaced into a game where he was lynched day one. So Technically no... However, we are getting off topic here I think.

dramonic and SpyreX
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Just out of morbid curiosity, any reasons?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Replaced into a game where he was lynched day one. So Technically no... However, we are getting off topic here I think.

dramonic and SpyreX
This I've got to hear. Why dramonic and SpyreX?
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

because.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Elmo »

Not seeing the Sotty hate. Hulk, can you post.. actual stuff at some point during the game?

Xyl, how do you think it's best to read Hulk?
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX Post 351 wrote:
Scum reads off Mufasa, Zwet and to some extent Hulk.
Now, detail said reads. Further, I'd like to see how activity doesn't play a part with them and their scum reads.

(This isn't just picking on you but seriously lynching almost ANYONE amounts to a lurker lynch at this point ffs)
I don't think you are picking on me. But I want tit for tat. Here are my expanded reads, I expect you to offers yours.

Mufasa votes for vaya basically for pressure stating this out and out taking away said pressure. Vaya hasn't contributed to the game is his reasoning, yet I don't see him doing much actual scum hunting. I think falling back on a lurker lynch is often a scum standby, particularly when they don't comment much on anything or anyone else. Also appears to be rolefishing:
Mufasa Post 223 wrote:I'm starting to think the XYL has a post limit... Not exactly sure yet.
Mufasa Post 355 wrote:Yes, you might want to start off with do you believe there was a reason for lurking from vaya? And if so what was it?
Zwet has the meta of quick hammers which, as I have expressed already, is just awful. I hated the DN wagon so I also hate the hammer. Meta or not, what Zwet did was anti town. Since then he hasn't really been doing much scum hunting, he posted he believed mipe's claim and yet got “mad” that the mipe hammer was stolen from him. Today he has latched onto Hulk who has been wanting to lynch Zwet for awhile now. He doesn't seem to want to be helpful at all.

Hulk is a little harder for me. He has been all over Zwet which could be seen as an “easy” lynch. Then as soon as another wagon forms he hops over. AKA mipe and myself. I also hate the hulk character.
tubby216 Post 353 wrote:ok replacing in, but with my current schedule i will do my best to catch up.

damn Vi and his meter thingy,

anything i can answer for right away??
Why agree to replace in if you are busy? And what spy said.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Elmo wrote:Xyl, how do you think it's best to read Hulk?
I'm not sure. zwet has a good point about masking. The
bold green text
isn't helping either.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

zwetschenwasser wrote:because.
That is not an acceptable answer.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sotty wrote:I don't think you are picking on me. But I want tit for tat. Here are my expanded reads, I expect you to offers yours.

Mufasa votes for vaya basically for pressure stating this out and out taking away said pressure. Vaya hasn't contributed to the game is his reasoning, yet I don't see him doing much actual scum hunting. I think falling back on a lurker lynch is often a scum standby, particularly when they don't comment much on anything or anyone else. Also appears to be rolefishing:

Zwet has the meta of quick hammers which, as I have expressed already, is just awful. I hated the DN wagon so I also hate the hammer. Meta or not, what Zwet did was anti town. Since then he hasn't really been doing much scum hunting, he posted he believed mipe's claim and yet got “mad” that the mipe hammer was stolen from him. Today he has latched onto Hulk who has been wanting to lynch Zwet for awhile now. He doesn't seem to want to be helpful at all.

Hulk is a little harder for me. He has been all over Zwet which could be seen as an “easy” lynch. Then as soon as another wagon forms he hops over. AKA mipe and myself. I also hate the hulk character.
So, mufasa's (albeit poor) vote for Vaya loses its pressure when announced for pressure. True. However, how does this make it an action more likely to be performed by scum?

The rolefishing is :headdesk: on his part. I'll give that

Zwet's hammer stance is at best goofy, but again the wagon requires multiple people (and if I wasn't VOTING on it you can sure as hell bet I would have hammered the hell out of it).

The business about mipe is interesting. I may have to go dig that up (unless you want to be a helper ;) ). This and the new "because" is well... awesome.

Hulk. Well - do you think Hulk and Zwet could be bussing or?

---

As for me:

Zak:

I've pretty clearly laid out my issue with the giving Pesco the votes. However, I've also had problems with that coming from scum (although I do give Xyl some cred for the don't-make-sense-kill-it theory). That scenario flat out doesn't make sense - if we had hit A scum I'd be far more apt to kill this without mercy.

Sotty:

Watching DN go down in a ball of flames hurts. However, I'm not seeing any reason why someone would stay AWAY from that wagon as town (scum sure, town..ehh). Your adamancy about it (and fingers the next day on two people on said wagon) gets me. The volume of play had been lacking as well (but, again, thats something near everyone is guilty of).

???:

Now, here's the flipside of the not many town (TM) reads in this game. I don't have a lot of banger on scum reads either. So, I'm not going to lie and say that my third option is OMG SCUM. It would be any of the neutrals or belows I currently have:

Mufasa, Pesco, Hulk, Tubby, Zwet.

(Yes, this means that Dram, Elmo, Kmd & Plum are neutral-town).
Show

Proud member of BaM
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX Post 365 wrote:So, mufasa's (albeit poor) vote for Vaya loses its pressure when announced for pressure. True. However, how does this make it an action more likely to be performed by scum?

The rolefishing is :headdesk: on his part. I'll give that

Zwet's hammer stance is at best goofy, but again the wagon requires multiple people (and if I wasn't VOTING on it you can sure as hell bet I would have hammered the hell out of it).

The business about mipe is interesting. I may have to go dig that up (unless you want to be a helper ;) ). This and the new "because" is well... awesome.

Hulk. Well - do you think Hulk and Zwet could be bussing or?
With Mufasa it is a combination of all the things he has done that makes him look scummy to me.

You would have hammered the DN wagon THAT quickly when some players hadn't even posted in the thread yet? Not sure if I believe that.

Mipe/Zwet business
zwetschenwasser Post 202 wrote:I believe Mipe's claim. :-)
His next post
zwetschenwasser Post 216 wrote:NO! YOU TOOK AWAY MY HAMMER!
Unvote; Vote: Mipe
Suppose it could be a big joke that I just don't get.

Hulk v Zwet doesn't have the feel of bussing so I am thinking it is one or another. Zwet is higher up on my list here because of the OMGUSing.
SpyreX Post 365 wrote:Sotty:

Watching DN go down in a ball of flames hurts. However, I'm not seeing any reason why someone would stay AWAY from that wagon as town (scum sure, town..ehh). Your adamancy about it (and fingers the next day on two people on said wagon) gets me. The volume of play had been lacking as well (but, again, thats something near everyone is guilty of).
I am going to stand by my stance on the DN wagon forever. The whole “I win” statement was worthy of a RVS wagon for sure but it was not worth the super quick lynch when there was
no other viable wagon even attempted.
I really think you are over looking that key point. :/

The whole “volume of play” argument is also starting to stink. Since I have gotten over my flu I have been one of the most active players in the game. If you want to look at players slacking try Plum, Elmo Pesco ect.
The Incredible Hulk
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:54 am

Post by The Incredible Hulk »

Hulk re-read game, notice more things.

Xylthixlm first jump on zwet, scream "die die die die" million times. Sotty agree fast.

Xylthixlm complain zwet still alive. Then easily switch to DeathNote.

Reason is, DeathNote post "I win."

Xylthixlm ask everyone that post to vote DeathNote.

Later in game, Xylthixlm take zwet serious and ask for scumlist. zwet not give reason for scumlist, but scumlist is OMGUS except zwet afraid of Xylthixlm so Xylthixlm not on list. Look vote here for proof: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 44#1897844

DeathNote dies and Deathnote town.

Next day Xylthixlm again start day, vote zwet.

zwet complain, Hulk hard to read. But then zwet hammer-only policy, make zwet impossible to read, and make zwet anti-town at best. Rich coming from zwet.

Now Spyrex get gift of generous daykill, and choose kill mipe, not zwet. Hulk so disappointed, even if not work. Very sad not use on zwet.

Hulk read post 198 by Zakeri. Hulk think Zakeri, very very town.

Elmo think mipe, kill-immune, but not think of other possibility like protection or block.

Mipe make lie, lie seal mipe fate.

Hulk has some regret. Game move fast, Hulk brain move slow. Hulk not pay attention enough.

Post 251 make Hulk think Pesco very town. Now Hulk understand what Pesco say.

Mufasa make awkward vote on Vaya.

Spyrex get mixed review from Hulk. Spyrex sometime town, sometime mafia. But post 270, very town.

Post 275, Xylthixlm play innocent on double vote. Hulk no like.

Then Xylthixlm starts lurker hunt at weird place in game.

Mufasa post 285 slightly town. Hulk gut.

zwet try make Zakeri look scum http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 67#1909467 VERY WRONG! Pesco a good pro-town choice for gift of double-vote, even if Zakeri not realize...

Zwet not like recent Spyrex vote on Zakeri.

Hulk not like Xylthixlm switch from Zakeri back to lurker. Spyrex now look townish for changing mind.

Hulk not approve Xylthixlm and Kmd throwing away Sotty wagon right away, with no looking.

Pesco post 327, very town.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 82#1913482 this post extreme scummy.

Hulk think Sotty7 since posting more, not scum actually. Especially last post, full with town perspective.

Hulk think Pesco and Zakeri, very town. Mufasa and Spyrex a bit town.

But Xylthixlm, and zwet, scum. Maybe Kmd buddy.

[color=green][b]Hulk smash puny human scumbags![/b][/color]
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Post 198 by Zakeri

Mmh, not seeing the very townness here. Most of it is pushing policy lynch on zwet which is probably null tell. The first bit isn't though:
Zakeri wrote:I just want to ask Mipe why he said what many people have quoted. Why did he say Spyrex's mind was going to shatter if he was shot when he knew he was "Vanilla Townie"?
That is... I don't know how to describe it, maybe "weak" or "tenative". It certainly doesn't give me a strong town feeling. As this point mipe was caught in a lie; wanting to not believe mipe actually lied strikes me as likely cognitive dissonance caused by knowing that mipe is town.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

The Incredible Hulk wrote:
Now that's just stupid. Are you suggesting I knew that Pesco had a double vote?

The Incredible Hulk
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 am

Hulk agree pushing policy lynch on zwet probably null tell.

Hulk find Zakeri point of view strongly pro-town for passion.

Xylthixlm make many excuses using words "cognitive dissonance" but Hulk not know what it mean.

Xylthixlm has big variety of policy lynches under belt. Xylthixlm make list for Hulk please.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

List of what?

The Incredible Hulk
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:26 am

Xylthixlm wrote:
The Incredible Hulk wrote:
Now that's just stupid. Are you suggesting I knew that Pesco had a double vote?
Hulk think Xylthixlm try find reason to avoid confirmed townie be in game.

Looks to Hulk that Xylthixlm pretend believe something else.

Why, Hulk wrong?
The Incredible Hulk
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 am

Xylthixlm wrote:List of what?

List of policy lynches that Xylthixlm can choose from.

Hulk start for Xylthixlm.

(1) Lurker
(2) Lie
(3) zwet

What more?
The Incredible Hulk
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
The Incredible Hulk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 am

Hulk has one more question.

Does Xylthixlm want find scum or want sit on luggage of policy lynch?

Hulk ask, because Xylthixlm like metronome. Xylthixlm want lynch lurker, then lynch zwet, then lynch lurker, then lynch liar, then lynch lurker. Like metronome. Xylthixlm very regular.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”