The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Vaya »

Vote: Jordon
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Vaya »

Kmd4390 wrote:Vaya, any reason for that vote?
No, it's just a random bandwagon vote.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Vaya »

Jordon had one less vote, I felt like making them even.

Also, I don't care much about Kise's claim, which is the reason he's being wagoned.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Vaya »

I need a good reason for jumping on an early bandwagon?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Vaya »

Benmage wrote:
Vaya wrote:I need a good reason for jumping on an early bandwagon?
What are you looking for with the wagon than?
Nothing much really, but its not any worse than any other random vote.
Benmage wrote: How about socio...i thinks he scum-slipped what do you think?
Meh. I wouldn't call it a scum-slip.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Vaya »

Benmage wrote:
Vaya wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Vaya wrote:I need a good reason for jumping on an early bandwagon?
What are you looking for with the wagon than?
Nothing much really, but its not any worse than any other random vote.
It could have easily escalated on essentially nothingness as you urself agree your vote held no real weight. Thus leading to an innocent being forced to claim or even lynched under poor circumstances. I'm surprised you just mindlessly went along with this. Once a wagon gains speed it can easily snowball out of control with a few poor town players adding their voice and scum also backing it. Which are you?
Seriously Benmage? There's nothing wrong with a early wagon. If it ever got serious and I didn't agree with it, I'd unvote. Nobody should be lynched or forced to claim this early anyway.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Vaya »

Benmage wrote:I usually cast votes on people I think are at least scummy to some type of degree. Or have no issue naming it a policylynch....Saying you'd unvote if it got
serious
is really odd.

But your calling your vote random now, if i'm not mistaken. A random wagon vote can't be entirely random....so what were you trying to achieve by wagoning? Or get from the wagon itself?
I'm not sure what the issue is here. I already explained that I didn't have any real reason for jumping on the wagon. So if the wagon became serious, I would get off it if I didn't agree with it. I don't see what's odd about it.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Vaya »

When I first read my role PM and it said and it said I was aligned with the council, I wasn't sure if I was town until I looked closely at my role PM and didn't see any scum partners and noticed my town looking win condition. So I don't blame Death Note for his unsureness, and if anything, it makes me want to believe that he's town.

I really don't like the "It should say the council is town in your role PM" comments from Snow_Bunny and stark. Nothing in my role PM outright states that the council is town.

Unvote, Vote: Snow_Bunny
, because I also am weary of that miller claim.
Battle Mage wrote: Thats dumb. Why would Snow Bunny-scum claim miller, when she was highly unlikely to be investigated, and it would put her under loads of heat? She's pretty well confirmed town imo.
I very much disagree with this. I've heard plenty of talk of KK winning a game thanks to a miller claim. What makes you think that all throughout the game, no cop would ever want to investigate her? She's hardly confirmed town.

I'll also second vollkan's question towards Snow_Bunny, because the way she worded her claim bothers me. Where did you learn that millers should claim early on?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Vaya »

populartajo wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Can I join the bandwagon?

Vote: DeathNote

Well, my role pm made it clear that the Council was town, so if you really didn't know it's because YOU ARE NOT TOWN!!!!
Err, how did your pm made it clear that the Council was town?
First, as I wasn't listed any partners, I supposed I was town. Second, the flavor make me think I was town. Third, my power, when I'm investigated I look like a converter, make me believe I was town (well, I still haven't played the first mafia where scum has investigative roles). And fourth, though it wasn't on my pm, the flavor of the first role confirmed my suspicions that The Council was town (the npc found dead was the leader of The Council).
KK and Vaya, what do you think of this answer and Bunny's motivation to claim miller?
I don't like the answer. She said the council was clearly town, yet her reasoning for it being so clear consists off reasons that would have to be inferred and wouldn't necessarily apply to everyone with a town role PM.

Also, if DN were scum, I would think that he would know that the council were town.

I don't like the invitation to investigate her either. It seems like it could be some sort of scum plot. My first thought is that she could be some sort of scum role that can kill people who target her. KK's idea that scum may have a watcher is also a possibility. Anyway, I would very much suggest that investigative roles do not waste an investigation on her.
Battle Mage wrote:No, Vaya, it makes no sense. Think in terms of Reward vs Risk. What the hell is the merit in claiming something that may well get you lynched Day 1 or Day 2, with the prospect of not getting in trouble if there is a cop alive at endgame. I dont think Snow Bunny is anyone's top investigation choice in terms of experience. Look back at the responses to Kise's claim of a guilty. There was speculation about why he would target somebody inexperienced.
It makes plenty of sense. If she's scum, then she's risking a lynch and effectively getting cop immunity in return. It would be a risky gambit, but hardly impossible. I could easily see a scum partner putting her up to it.
Battle Mage wrote:Snow Bunny is obvtown. You have 1 post in which to remove your vote from her, or you earn mine.
This really just makes me want to keep my vote.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Vaya »

Sadly, however, despite everything I said above, I'm inclined to believe her flavor, and stark is just as vote-worthy, for similar reasons, minus the stuff about being a miller.

Unvote
Vote: stark
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Vaya »

LlamaFluff wrote: @Vaya - What about the wording of the miller claim makes you disbelieve it? Also do you belive it?
Maybe its just me, but the way she said it before made it look to me that she wasn't very sure if claiming was a good idea. It kinda gave me the impression that she may have been convinced to do it by someone else. That's why I asked where she had heard about claiming earlier.

Her flavor, however, seems believable. It's not too straight-forward about why she's a miller, and overall doesn't really sound completely made up. I'm leaning toward believing its real right now.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Vaya »

stark wrote:1. My wagon really really needs to dissolve fast.
2. I hope you all saw that wagon hop from Vaya.

Vote: Vaya
What's wrong with it? I already said that I'm suspicious of you and bunny because of the comments about the Council being stated as town in the town role pm. Right now, I'm believing bunny's miller claim, so my vote is on you.
LlamaFluff wrote:
Vaya wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: @Vaya - What about the wording of the miller claim makes you disbelieve it? Also do you belive it?
Her flavor, however, seems believable. It's not too straight-forward about why she's a miller, and overall doesn't really sound completely made up. I'm leaning toward believing its real right now.
So is that a yes?
That would be a yes.
Plum wrote: Vaya, what about BN's wording of the Miller-claim bothered you? It doesn't seem to be policy vote - specifics would be helpful.
I just want to make it clear that she is right about my vote on her not being a policy vote on millers. Miller claims usually don't bother me, bunny's simply gave me some bad vibes. As I said before though, I think I may have been wrong.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Vaya »

LlamaFluff wrote: @Vaya - Why is stark scum?
The reasoning already been stated before. With stark's claiming that the council is stated as town in the town role pm, and his following explanation having nothing to do with the pm, I believe that he was not actually given a town role pm.

And really, stark's overall behavior doesn't exactly scream town to me, either.
populartajo wrote:In all seriousness, am I the only one that thinks that KK's reasons for thinking that Bunny is scum are at least null tells?
Maybe, but I really don't think KK is scum for thinking otherwise. I can definitely understand how he sees her repeated invitations to be investigated as suspicious. I personally don't believe that bunny is scum, but KK's view of her does make sense to me.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Vaya »

Unvote

I don't trust kmd's claim at all, it sounds fake to me. I especially don't like the whole 'I don't know if my target is jailkept or killed.' I suspect that he's likely a scum RB or JK who wants to account for when he kills his target. I'm also not liking how quick he was to claim in the first place.

Kmd, could you paraphrase your flavor?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Vaya »

VP Baltar wrote:Vaya, why did you unvote in your most recent post?
I was unvoting stark because I'm probably going to switch my vote to kmd.

In fact,
Vote: Kmd
, especially because I agree with Spy's suggestion.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Vaya »

VP Baltar wrote:Vaya, did you find kmd suspicious before the claim?
Yes. I've had a bit of a gut scum read on him for a good amount of the game, starting around the time he came in and voted DN after it was explained multiple times how he didn't scumslip. I'm not sure if could explain it in words well myself. I really like and agree with what you said earlier though, how his scumhunting feels artificial.
Kmd4390 wrote:Vaya, elaborate. Are you voting just because I claimed? If not, why weren't you voting me already?
I'm not voting you solely because of your claim, but it is a reason. I only wasn't voting you before because I also liked my stark vote.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Vaya »

milkshake wrote:He also doesn't give us a name ending in -er (The Verber; ex. The Giver), as I hypothesize all role names should.
This is actually a very, very good observation. I can't believe I didn't notice this before. I really think Kmd is fakeclaiming now.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:34 am

Post by Vaya »

vollkan wrote: Did you suspect Kmd before claim?

Why does Spy's suggestion warrant voting him now?
I answered this before already. Yes I suspected him previously. I'm not voting him solely because of Spy's suggestion, it's just another reason I definitely want him to be the lynched today.
Kublai Khan wrote:
Vaya wrote:
milkshake wrote:He also doesn't give us a name ending in -er (The Verber; ex. The Giver), as I hypothesize all role names should.
This is actually a very, very good observation. I can't believe I didn't notice this before. I really think Kmd is fakeclaiming now.
It's actually a very, very inaccurate observation. My role name doesn't end in an -er. And the mod could have easily changed to make it end that way.

Plus we don't know if any scum names
don't
end in -er.
Really? Meh, my name does, every person's revealed so far does, and a few other users confirmed that theirs were as well. I assumed that everyone's was, but I guess I was wrong.

Seriously guys, Kmd's probably just stalling at this point. He still should be today's lynch. If he's telling the truth by some odd chance, he'll just be kill by the SK tonight anyway, but I really doubt he is anyway.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:37 am

Post by Vaya »

@KK
Also, I was instigating that he was making his claim up, not that he's scum because his name doesn't end in -er.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Vaya »

I believe that both SpyreX and Bunny are town. I believe Spy's claim, and I can't see how it would make any sense for him to target Bunny as scum.

To the point of his claim contradicting the theme of us being born with powers, let me remind you all that Jordon had nothing but a bomb strapped to himself, so that doesn't seem to apply to everyone.

@VP Balter
Could you explain why this note you received leads you to suspect Benmage is a SK? I don't see how you're reaching that conclusion.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Vaya »

milkshake wrote:
I believe that both SpyreX and Bunny are town.
I thought that they were, basically, mutually exclusive. If you believe that Spy gave SB a potion with intent to kill him, you should at least believe the Spy thought SB was scum, and you probably should also believe that SB quite possibly had an ability that "killed" Spy (or possibly turned his potion back on himself.) So why do you think Bunny is town? What about her inciting people to perform actions on her through her miller claim?
I'm not sure I get you're logic here. Yes, I believe Spy is town and he apparently feels that Bunny is scum. I don't see how this should lead me to automatically agree with him, or blame bunny for his death. Really, I find this "Spy targeted bunny and it seems to have backfired, therefore it must be her fault and she is scum" logic to be jumping to conclusions.

Still, I do want Bunny to explain in detail what happened to her last night, so we can maybe get this all figured out.
milkshake wrote:
let me remind you all that Jordon had nothing but a bomb strapped to himself
We weren't really led to believe that, were we? "An ancient solution was remembered and Jordan gave DeathNote an innocent gift... a hug." (Paraphrasing). Doesn't this sound like Jordan is remembering some crazy suicidal power he knew he had? At the very least, it doesn't say anything about a bomb.
I looked back, and you're right that a bomb was never outright mentioned. I feel it was implied though that he simply had a bomb strapped to himself, and I find it much more reasonable to assume that then to think that he had the ability to create huge explosions out of nowhere.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Vaya »

milkshake wrote:However, I do not see why any of this causes you to believe that
Snow_Bunny
is town. In fact, if you think SpyreX is town, I can much more readily see why you might believe SB is now.
I never said that was what leads me to she's town. I think she's town simply because of how KK went after her and wanted to get her lynched.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Vaya »

Papa Zito wrote:Hey kids, I'm an idiot, remind me what the case is on Tubby kthx.
When bunny claimed miller, Tubby immediately called for her lynch, saying that all claimed millers must die. But Llama found another game he was in where someone claimed miller and he didn't react at all like this there. And when asked here why his opinion on millers seemed to suddenly change or what caused it to change, he brushes off the point and refuses to answer.

Vote: tubby
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Vaya »

tubby216 wrote: if you call that game being over a year old sudden then sure, and why does my opinion change make me scummy
Explain what changed your opinion on millers since that game. Really, your refusal to answer this question bothers me more than the inconsistency.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Vaya »

Why RB Plum?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:30 am

Post by Vaya »

Because of him bread crumbing it earlier and it matching up with the info Plum had, I actually believe tubby's claim. I'd say both him and milkshake are town.

Unvote

Also, it seems more likely that SocioPath is a town RB'er who came forward believing he had caught scum in a lie than him being a scum RB'er in this situation.

@SocioPath
If you don't mind though, could you explain you're reason for RBing Plum? I think she seemed rather town Day 1.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Vaya »

VP Baltar wrote:
vaya wrote:Also, it seems more likely that SocioPath is a town RB'er who came forward believing he had caught scum in a lie than him being a scum RB'er in this situation.
I don't necessarily agree with this. Scum RBs are far more common and often claim they are town RBs so they don't have to fake their results. The fact that he claims to have blocked Plum gives me serious pause. I would like to hear his reasoning as well for picking her because that makes no sense to me from a town perspective.
What I'm thinking though is that I'm not sure if Sociopath would come out and attack Plum like that if he were scum and knew that she was town. If Plum were lynched for "lying", he would probably end up looking bad after she flipped town. So I think its a bit more likely that he is town who thought he caught scum than scum trying to get town lynched.

Still, I really do agree that Plum seems like a weird target for town to RB. I don't understand his reason for suspecting her.

@SocioPath
Of all the people in the game, is Plum really the one you felt was most likely to be scum? Did you not feel their was no one scummier that you could have targeted instead?

Also, would you mind fullclaiming, giving us your name and paraphrasing flavor? Since you've already claimed your ability, I don't see any harm.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:25 am

Post by Vaya »

Vote: KScope
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Vaya »

Weather guy is chamber. I also want to know who tubby hid with and bunny's investigation result.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Vaya »

I don't think DGB was responsible for the zombification. She was rather insistent D2 with the idea that Spy's death was the work of scum.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Vaya »

Dram, if you really have role related info that would prove milk scum, you should claim it, even if it means fullclaiming. It would easily be worth it if it means catching two scum(milk and tubby).
Papa Zito wrote:Ohhai. Rereading last night was enlightening.

I need
everyone's
views on dramonic plz.

TIA
I'm leaning scum on him. I really didn't like his vote on chamber D2, or more recently, on bunny. It feels to me like fake scumhunting.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Vaya »

SerialClergyman wrote:Can someone give me the tl:dr on milkshake?

If he was blocked N1, isn't that why his claimed ability didn't save Kise? Or are we suspicious for a different reason?
VP Baltar wrote:I don't think I quite understand how dramonic's information guarantees or even makes it likely that milk is an SK, so I think I need to look back closer over things or have someone explain it to me.
It's simple really guys. N1, dram blocked milk and there was no "strangling" death(also, only one town was killed). N2, dram didn't block milk and the "strangling" death was back(and there were two town killed).

Vote: milkshake
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Vaya »

SerialClergyman wrote:Ok, so why not see if milk can heal kise tonight unroleblocked?
1. We don't know if Kise needs to be cured of anything or who it is that may need curing.

2. Why would we want to keep a very potential SK alive and unRB'ed to make another kill?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Vaya »

Papa Zito wrote:First, some housekeeping:
curiouskarmadog wrote:NPC, The Giver, Strangled Pre Game
"Strangle" = mafia kill
curiouskarmadog wrote: 26.) populartajo, The Rodent Tamer, With the Council, Throat slit Night 1
15.) DrippingGoofball, The Cloner, With the Council, Throat slit Night 2
22.) vollkan, The Consumer, With the Council, Strangled Night 2
"Throat slit" = sk kill

---
We don't know what exactly went on at the time of The Giver's death. For all we know, The Converters we're going to assassinate The Giver, but were beaten to it by some Serial Killer. A tajo killing makes a lot of sense from a mafia perspective, considering that he was on to KK. Also IMO, strangling sounds more like it would be done by some crazy SK, while throat silting seems more professional. It could go either way of course, and I don't think it matter's much anyway. If the strangling death was prevented by blocking milk, he should be lynched whether he's mafia, or a SK.
VP Baltar wrote:
Vaya wrote:It's simple really guys. N1, dram blocked milk and there was no "strangling" death(also, only one town was killed). N2, dram didn't block milk and the "strangling" death was back(and there were two town killed).
This is pretty ridiculous logic considering how many PRs are in play this game. There could have been any number of things that would have prevented a "strangulation" from occuring Night1. Docs, Roleblockers, busdrivers, bulletproof vests...who knows. Someone is going to have to give me better evidence than this if my vote is expected.
I understand what you're saying, but I still somewhat disagree. We already have two claimed RB'ers, one of which is a jailkeeper, I doubt there are that huge an assortment of roles out that could disrupt a kill. And given how unlikely that it is that most of these roles actually prevent a kill,(A doctor guessing correctly the townie who was to be killed, or scum are just unlucky enough to target a bulletproof) I think chances are decent that dram blocking milk had something to do with the failed kill.

Unvote
for now though, since people are right that it doesn't mean that milk is definitely scum, as I felt when I first voted him.

You know, though, Clergyman's massclaim idea would clear up a few things concerning milk's claim, such as if there were other actions that may have prevented the kill, or if there really is someone out there who needs curing of sanity. Also, KMD did say that scum didn't get fakeclaims, so it could be useful in outing scum. I'd be in favor of it, not that I expect anyone else to be, just thought I'd mention it since the though occurred to me.
Elmo wrote:Anyone: Why are we thinking SK as opposed to vig?
1. Milk claimed, and didn't claim vig.

2. Strangling killed The Giver and obvtown Vollkan.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Vaya »

Clergyman, sorry if you explained this already because I don't remember. Did you have any reason for targeting Spy and Balter?
VP Baltar wrote:
Vaya wrote: I think chances are decent that dram blocking milk had something to do with the failed kill.

Unvote
for now though, since people are right that it doesn't mean that milk is definitely scum, as I felt when I first voted him.
I don't see how you can believe both of these at the same time.
Why not? I still think the dram block could mean something, but milk's not the guaranteed SK lynch I thought he was when I first voted him.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Vaya »

Could you explain why Zito?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Vaya »

VP Baltar wrote:
Vaya wrote:Why not? I still think the dram block could mean something, but milk's not the guaranteed SK lynch I thought he was when I first voted him.
You said there is a "decent chance" that dram blocking milk stopped the kill, but you also believe that people are right he may not be the SK....how are those not two opposite positions to take? It looks like royal fence-sitting. So, let me ask you for the record, which do you believe MORE. Did dram's block prevent milk from killing or do you believe the theory is flawed? I don't want equivocating and describing how either could be true. I want you to tell me which you believe to be most likely.
I believe its more likely that dram's block prevented the kill. But since others are right that it doesn't prove milk guilty, I'm not going to push for a lynch over that alone.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Vaya »

I really disagree with this "I'd kill half the people in this game if I could" mentality that's been going around. I'm really not sure who scum is right now, and really haven't felt too good about a lot of the proposed lynches lately. I really think that Sajin, Bunny, tubby, Benmage, milk(I changed my mind about this him being RB'ed thing, it really doesn't prove anything at this point) and maybe one or two others I'm not thinking of at the moment are likely town. Even dramonic, who read scum to me before, made a most likely real claim with very understandable targets from a Pro-Town perspective.

My current scum suspects right now, mostly based on gut are 1.) LlamaFluff, 2.)Elmo, and 3.)VPBaltar. I would also be okay with a chamber or Kise lynch.

Also, since people have been asking for it, though I still don't quite get why, and because she is willing to go ahead with it now as well, I'll come forth. I'm Plum's mystery mason name-cop buddy. And everything she's said about our role here is true, BTW.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Vaya »

Benmage wrote:You guys have daytalk?

And what about Sajin is givin you a town read?
Yes, we can telepathically speak to one another day or night.

My reason for believing Sajin is town is because his behavior in the whole 'scumslip' and 'does the role pm make it clear that council is town?' fiasco early game. He was the first one to speak out against the DN quickwagon and go after stark, saying that the town role pm doesn't make it immediately clear that you're town. Whether you agree with this or not(I do), I think it should be clear that Sajin probably got a town role PM. I really don't think that scum would so boldly speak out against the town about the contents of the town's role PM. And the fact that when I got my role PM, I reacted in about the same way he claims to have, makes me even more sure that he's town. In fact, I'd probably say that he the one I'm most sure of being town here out of anybody, perhaps even Plum.
SpyreX wrote:By mason you mean neighbor right? As in not confirmed.
Sure. I've never assumed that mason automatically meant confirmed town, though I know some people do.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Vaya »

SerialClergyman wrote:Vaya coming forward coupled with his scumlist actually makes much sense to me. If you don't mind my asking, why didn't you do the role copping last night?
Sociopath was stating suspicion of me Day 2, so I had Plum do it in case he decided to block me.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Vaya »

Name-cop.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Vaya »

Elmo, and she was RB'ed by dram.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Vaya »

Battle Mage wrote:
Vaya wrote:Elmo, and she was RB'ed by dram.
why would you target Elmo? Also, why would Dram block Plum?

BM
I was suspicious of Elmo because his behavior and the behavior of the guy before him was a bit weird and they almost seem to be making a point to be unhelpful and do pretty much nothing so far this game.

I believe dramonic said he blocked Plum because he thought a SK kill was blocked by him or SP N1, so he blocked Plum to see if the SK was her.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Vaya »

We were blocked, we have no results.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Vaya »

Wow, I can't believe I was wrong about Sajin. Check the first post everyone, The Giver is female.

Vote: Sajin
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Vaya »

Quoted from the opening flavor:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Now a new bloody struggle has come to a head, as The Giver and one of the two of
her
trusted guards have been found strangled to death.[/i]
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Vaya »

No, not only did you refer to her as a male, you called her your father.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2599 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Vaya »

Sajin wrote:Mod PMed me back- The giver is indeed a male.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Mod Note: The mod might or might not have problems with The Giver's gender. The Giver should be a female. The Mod might or might not have described the Giver has a male/female in PMs. Bottom line: The Giver's sex is purely flavor.
You should have kept with the PM-typo excuse.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Vaya »

Meh, after thinking it over a bit,
Unvote

My only real reason for thinking Sajin was scum was that the "mistake" with The Giver's gender made me think he was fakeclaiming. But it has been shown and confirmed by the mod that he has made mistakes with her gender before, so the point is null. Aside from this, I've thought that Sajin was town before the claim, so I'm going to say that he's town now.

Also, I like the idea of SC touching milk.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Vaya »

Well, Clergyman can only take active abilities, and Sajin says his ability type is ???, so that wouldn't work.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Vaya »

Vote: dramonic

Zito, do you think you could be insane though, given all of milks talk of being able to cure insanity? Also, since there have been two nights, do you have an innocent result for us as well?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2788 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Vaya »

milkshake wrote:
In the interest of not allowing the scum roleblocker to live another day, I'll go ahead and claim. I'm a cop with a guilty on dramonic. Now string him up plz.
Hello!
unvote, vote: dramonic

=======[]
You know milk, in case you haven't figured it out yourself, he's probably not insane given that he got an innocent on a confirmed townie and a guilty on a claimed converter. Using your claimed power on him is probably a waste.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Vaya »

Vote: tubby

Anyone have any idea how tubby's hide could fail? Because short of a role like dram described, I don't know how a hide could be stopped. I'd say its likely he's fakeclaiming at this point.

Something else to take notice of is this.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Note:
Giving you 3 weeks, Deadline will be at the earliest 12/01 at 8:00 PM EST. With 15 whole votes available, it takes 8 to lynch.

There are 16 alive, one a doublevoter, but only 15 votes in play. Mod told me that this was correct. Was anyone told of having lost a vote today.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2819 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Vaya »

milkshake wrote:Do those voting tubby disbelieve Plum's claimed tubby support? Not that I think tubby is a terrible person to vote but he was namecopped, and, well, you remember all that stuff.
All that means is that if tubby's fakeclaiming, than he still used his real rolename. This doesn't incriminate Plum any, as her partner, I can confirm that we did investigate tubby and learned that he is The Happy Hoppy Fuzzy Bunny.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Vaya »

tubby, to clarify on something else, does your role PM say you die like a hider normally does when you hide behind a townie who is killed?
SpyreX wrote:Now, I'm trying to weigh what flipped scum said in relation to the night actions. Tubby doesn't make sense as a scum partner when, if we lynched milk and it WAS SK then it'd be a slam dunk on a partner.
I'm not sure what your getting at here, dram's claim actually cleared tubby if milk flipped SK. So tubby really does make sense as a partner.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Vaya »

I'm fine with a massclaim BTW, stark.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by Vaya »

Sajin wrote:Also food for thought- There are 15 votes available. 16 people left. I triple checked.
I pointed this out already. It seems that some people may have lost a vote.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Vaya »

milkshake wrote:Yeah maybe the zombified people can't vote?
That could actually be it, with Clergyman dead now. One of VP and Spy should try casting a vote.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2848 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Vaya »

Tubby, could you answer this?
Vaya wrote:tubby, to clarify on something else, does your role PM say you die like a hider normally does when you hide behind a townie who is killed?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2867 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Vaya »

stark wrote:Vaya, you're looking at the thread. vote for Tubby. Get your partner to do it too.
I am voting tubby. Not that I have any problem with his lynch, but stark, you suggested that you have info that would be useful after a massclaim. Do you think that this info should be known for us today in case you are NKed? We could still go through with the massclaim if you think we need to as well.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Vaya »

To clarify stark, do you still want a massclaim, or do you think it should wait?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Vaya »

Unvote
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Vaya »

stark wrote:Before I claim, I need to know if anyone has drugs.
No drugs here. You plan on waiting for everyone in the game to answer this before you claim?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Vaya »

Cult leader is likely The Happy Hoppy Fuzzy Bunny, Plum is probably not cult unless she was recruited last night.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2922 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 am

Post by Vaya »

stark wrote:Should we just hammer now?
No, at the very least, I want to wait for Plum. You see, in order for us to perform a night action, we have to both confirm an action for one of us to perform at night before the day ends.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Vaya »

My name and paraphrased flavor:

I am The Younger. I was born with the ability to speak telepathically with my twin brother The Elder. I've spent my early years trying to gain the love and affection of my parents, but I was never able to quite live up to my do-good brother, so I split off from my family and turned to a life of petty crime. My latest endeavor had left me in a holding cell, ready to be sent off to a work camp, but then suddenly, all the prison guards rush out of the jail and I took the opportunity to escape. Even being a common criminal, I was still saddened to hear that this happened because The Giver was found dead. After this, I hear The Elder's voice. Working with him, we may be able to get through this together, though I don't know for sure where his allegiance lies.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3158 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Vaya »

Just petty little crimes like thievery and such. I'm no Converter or part of any organization like that.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3161 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Vaya »

Benmage wrote:Even a petty criminal seems like they'd be against "the Council" i.e. the town.

And I thought names referenced Goma ability...all you're called is younger..being the younger sibling and all elder is called is elder being older sibling...weakkkk. Something should be namer-finder-guyer,
Not all criminals are out to take over Surico or whatever The Converters are up to. I have nothing against the city or The Council or anyone. I'm still a resident of this city.

Really, I know my flavor is ambiguous about my allegiance. But Benmage, you were described as a dreadful person, out to rule Surico one day, and really didn't care about The Giver's death. If you have flavor that makes you seem like a questionable person, what makes you think I can't be town with somewhat questionable flavor?

About our names, Plum would know what I'm The Younger and she's The Elder as well. Unless you really think this is some elaborate fakeclaim by us, and we're both scum together, our names are real.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3167 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Vaya »

Benmage wrote:Flavor is flavor, mod said this....but our names are suppose to be based off our abilities...i think that holds some weight.
Yes, sometimes flavor is just flavor, so you can drop the flavor speculation-based attacks. You have no reason to think I'm a criminal out to get the Council, other than the simple fact that it could be possible. I could just as easily be a resident who's a criminal, but has nothing to do with any of this Converter business or anything that's going on here.
Benmage wrote:After the Giver dies you gain this telepathic ability....All the guards conveniently leave you....What happened, weapons place raided? Elder gaining something.... You're tied into this link via blood..(rant)
I was born with my telepathic abilities. The guards left because of The Giver's death, probably because there was a lot of confusion at that moment that needed to be cleared up or something to that effect.
Benmage wrote:Maybe Plums the baddguy here, but I 100% do not think you are both town.
I don't see why, I think were both town.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3168 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Vaya »

Kise wrote:
Vaya wrote:I am The
Younger
. I was born with the ability to speak telepathically with my
twin
brother The
Elder
8====D =/= 8====D
Of course, I knew someone would point this out. You know that people sometimes consider a twin who was born first(as in, was the first to exit the womb) to be the older one, right?
Kise wrote:
Vaya wrote:I hear The Elder's voice. Working with him, we may be able to get through this together, though
I don't know for sure where his allegiance lies.
:o
This is really just the mod telling me that Plum is not mod-confirmed town, though I do believe she is. I fail to see the problem here.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3191 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Vaya »

SpyreX wrote:So, I'm assuming the extent of your abilities (at the wonder twins) is the shared rolecop. (as neither of you mentioned anything about that in your claims).
Yep, we can day and night talk, and have the shared namecop. My flavor doesn't seem to mention how I can investigate people, I guess it comes with my telepathic powers I was born with that allows me to speak with my brother.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3308 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Vaya »

Elmo wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Btw, am I the only one who finds odd that Elmo's roles is the only one that appears in the mod descriptions? Sounds like the DGI is really an npc... Well, at least to me.
So, purely by chance, I managed to accurately guess the name of a NPC who hasn't been referenced before... perhaps sometimes flavour is just flavour?

Does anyone talking about lynching me want to give an argument for it anytime soon, considering I've been pretty much asking since I replaced in? A bunch of people've been silent on me, then come out of the woodwork now to be like "lol lynch tiem". SpyreX less so, but a case would be nice?

vote Battle Mage
for testing purposes, anyhoo.
The name of your named character has been mentioned from the beginning. The thing that bothers me though is that when you claimed flavor, you didn't mention anything that might suggest this sudden weird behavior in the lynch scene. Do you know anything about it?
Kise wrote:So milky wilky, looks like Sajin wasn't psycho. How long do you think you can keep this up?
I don't know, I think The Dark Goma Influencer seems pretty insane lately. If we don't lynch Elmo, it could be a good idea for milk to check it out.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3313 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Vaya »

Elmo wrote:Honestly, if the mod were going to write flavour for someone with a rolename, I would expect him to do it in a way that remained ambiguous about alignment; you can read the influencer as pretty much any alignment you like. Anyway, we'll see what the mod intended.
I know that, I wasn't trying to say you were scum because your claimed character seems to be having issues, I just though it was weird that you didn't mention anything about it.

I'm not positive that your sudden snap has no in-game significance though. I mean, we have someone claiming to be able to cure insanity, and The Dark Goma Influencer seems pretty insane right now, it might not be a coincidence. I still think it could be a good idea for milkshake to target you tonight.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3379 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Vaya »

I(and Plum) unfortunately haven't actually had any more successful night actions since night 1. Night 2 we were RB'ed of course. Our failure night 3 and 4 have to do with the mechanics of our role. Think back to something I mentioned earlier.
Vaya wrote:
stark wrote:Should we just hammer now?
No, at the very least, I want to wait for Plum. You see, in order for us to perform a night action, we have to both confirm an action for one of us to perform at night before the day ends.
You see the way our role worked it that we both had to confirm the same action in our QT if we want to do anything at night. Once we both confirm an action, we are locked into it.

Day 3, we locked ourselves into investigating dram to check out his claim once we though Sajin had slipped with his claim and was going to be the lynch, but then dram ended up being lynched instead, so we had nothing Night 3.

Day 4, we were going to wait until after the massclaim for a target, but as soon as BM claimed tracker, you guys lynched tubby before I had a chance to lock in a target with Plum.

I'll vote Battle Mage once everyone else states their actions last night. I believe its only stark and Sajin at this point.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3382 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Vaya »

We'll see. I was told that I can still target people after The Elder's death, but I'm not sure what the result of it will be.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3391 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Vaya »

Everyone's claimed their actions now I believe, we can get to lynching Battle Mage now.

Vote: Battle Mage
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3414 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Vaya »

I investigated SocioPath, flavor said that I had some difficulty trying it, but it worked. He is The Causer of Weep.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3416 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Vaya »

Its just SP right now. As I explained yesterday, we twins haven't had a successful investigation since tubby N1, and he's dead.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3459 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Vaya »

Vote: Elmo

The only people who haven't claimed targets are our docs(IMO, they don't need to let us and scum know who they are protecting, if no deaths are prevented), and Sajin(who probably doesn't do anything). I think we can get to lynching Elmo now.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Vaya »

SpyreX wrote:I'm really thinking SB. On top of the miller AND the cop investigation on a dead person its the sheer absence of play.
I've never agreed with this point about bunny happening to waste her investigation on a dead target. She was quite clear about suspecting Goofball all day then, it was obvious she was going to investigate her. Scum may have actually killed her to prevent having her around as a confirmed innocent after bunny's investigation.

I really do have a feeling Bunny is innocent here, I'd much rather lynch Kise right now.

Vote: Kise
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by Vaya »

SpyreX wrote:If we're aiming at Strangle I'm thinking SB.
If we're aiming at mafia I'm thinking Sajin.

At this point I would be surprised if there are two mafia left but JUST IN CASE I think I'd prefer mafia.
I don't see how that's reasoning to go after mafia today, I'd think we'd want to be sure to eliminate a kill source and focus on the SK first. Not that I think there's two mafia left or anything.

I still don't think the strangler's Bunny, I'm really thinking Kise is the SK and that he should be the lynch for today.

BTW, last night, I tried to investigate Kise, but got no result. It seems though that this is likely just because of the difficultly I've been having investigating without my brother here, and not because of anyone else.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3560 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Vaya »

@SpyreX
All of that is assuming, of course, that there are two mafia still alive, which I really don't feel is likely.
SpyreX wrote: Further I'm duh not impressed with sb's business at all. IF I'm wrong and sb is scum the whole gambit makes a lot of sense. Even if the "I wouldn't do that" argument was there...KK sure as hell would of.
Sorry Spy, sometimes I have trouble understanding what you're saying. Are you saying you don't believe bunny is scum anymore?

I really do think that today, we should be lynching Kise. I suspect that he is likely telling the truth about what his role does though, whatever his alignment may be. Looking back at him in iso, he does seem to hint towards it at least once.
Kise wrote:Nah I have a vote. Was waiting for the votecount to see if anyone would point out that I was lying.

BTW if I get nightkilled, lynch the person that becomes voteless that next day.
So either, we should make someone else we think is scum hammer(Sajin, prob), or, as Llama suggests, have Kise self-hammer.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3562 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Vaya »

Yeah, he said he possessed his killer's vote the next day. I guess he meant in the quote I posted that the person who couldn't vote on their own was his killer.

About Bunny, I still don't think she's the SK, and I
really
don't think she's mafia. I actually believe you made a post earlier in the game after dram's death where you came to the conclusion that SB wasn't scum with dram, and I had the same impression.

And actually, I do find what Bunny said earlier about her not being the sort of player to come up with this miller story to be a decent point. Maybe if she had buddies, they could have put her up to it, but I don't see her coming up with it on her own.

I will say though that it seems that the SK is one of Bunny and Kise, and if I'm wrong about Kise, I'm most likely wrong about bunny and she is probably the SK.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3564 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Vaya »

I'll agree with you that Kise shouldn't self hammer, if he's town, we should take advantage of his ability. I'm fine with either Bunny or Sajin hammering, with a preference toward Sajin.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3575 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Vaya »

We thought he was scummy, that's all there really was to it.

I don't get what you're getting at here.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3578 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Vaya »

It was Plum's idea.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”